SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Movies That Bring Tears To Your Eyes Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Movies That Bring Tears To Your Eyes 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Movies That Bring Tears To Your Eyes Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Movies That Bring Tears To Your Eyes Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Movies That Bring Tears To Your Eyes Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Movies That Bring Tears To Your Eyes Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Movies That Bring Tears To Your Eyes Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Movies That Bring Tears To Your Eyes Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Movies That Bring Tears To Your Eyes Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Movies That Bring Tears To Your Eyes Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Movies That Bring Tears To Your Eyes Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Movies That Bring Tears To Your Eyes

+16
ketsuekiran. [血液蘭]
4EverGreen
Dragiiin123
joeyfun
talonmalon333
futuramarama
tvguy347
Steel Sponge
storytime7
♣CF♣
Doogle.
Deli
Wumbology
that70sguy92
terminoob
Clappy
20 posters

Go down

Movies That Bring Tears To Your Eyes Empty Movies That Bring Tears To Your Eyes

Post by Clappy 11/1/2010, 4:15 pm

I got the idea off of Deli's similar thread in the music thread

Right now, I can only think of three movies that I have cried during as of late.

Toy Story 3 - I didn't expect to cry but I did because I remember what it was like when I had to put my own toys away forever. It was a chore, but I also had the sense that my childhood was ending. I also cried because I remembered the sheer joy of just pretending and when Andy gave his toys to Bonnie, it showed how much he loved every single toy and it was just so heartwarming and touching. Okay, that was sappy to write that, but I couldn't help it cuz that is how I really felt. I mean I'm 21 give me a break for remembering my childhood. Silly Face!

Forrest Gump - I just watched this last night for the 100th time and I think I have cried everytime I watched it. How the hell can you not cry when everyone around Forrest died? First it was Bubba, then Momma, and finally Jenny. Damn Tom Hanks for making me feel so attached to his characters Silly Face!.

Marley and Me - I am such a huge dog lover so when the dog dies, I cry. Marley and Me was just so sad because my doggie died the year before I saw this movie and it just made me reminisce on that. I classify My Dog Skip under this category too.

So....anyone else brave enough to admit that they cried during a movie Silly Face!
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 49226

Back to top Go down

Movies That Bring Tears To Your Eyes Empty Re: Movies That Bring Tears To Your Eyes

Post by terminoob 11/1/2010, 4:22 pm

Hm...

Er...

Cry?

Nope.
terminoob
terminoob
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 24175

https://sbcommunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Movies That Bring Tears To Your Eyes Empty Re: Movies That Bring Tears To Your Eyes

Post by Clappy 11/1/2010, 4:33 pm

terminoob wrote:Hm...

Er...

Cry?

Nope.

Can't compute emotions? Silly Face!
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by terminoob 11/1/2010, 4:42 pm

Clappy wrote:
terminoob wrote:Hm...

Er...

Cry?

Nope.

Can't compute emotions? Silly Face!

Only happiness and love.

I can't compute emotional values in movies, though.
terminoob
terminoob
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 11/1/2010, 5:52 pm

Titanic
Marley & Me
Forrest Gump
Up

Can't really think of others right now.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 64142

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 11/1/2010, 6:21 pm

Click.

...I'm a dork. Silly Face!
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 46803
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by Deli 11/1/2010, 6:41 pm

For me it's:

Forrest Gump
Toy Story 3
The Last Song (even though I hate Miley Cyrus)
Bridge to Terabithia (Disney remake)
Old Yeller
(and as if you didn't see this coming) The Muppet Christmas Carol
Deli
Deli
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight

Doubloons : 31263

http://www.spongebobxsandy.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Doogle. 11/2/2010, 1:17 pm

Rugrats In Paris-I was 7. Silly Face!
Tracy Beaker's "The Movie of Me"-film based on British TV show (originally a book) about a girl in a care home. In the film her mother comes for her and when her foster mother starts an argument the mother leaves Tracy. I cry every time.

More recently, Toy Story 3 and How To Train Your Dragon.
Toy Story 3 because...well does this need an explanation?
HTTYD because when Toothless is captured in the cage and tries to escape I was so sure it was going to be a sad ending, I had tears in my eyes. HAHA
Doogle.
Doogle.
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 27401

http://twitter.com/PaperDoogle

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 11/2/2010, 3:08 pm

Wumbology wrote:Click.

I forgot about Click! I was tearing up at an Adam Sandler movie. It was so weird.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 11/2/2010, 5:56 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:Click.

I forgot about Click! I was tearing up at an Adam Sandler movie. It was so weird.
Strangely enough, it's the only movie I've ever cried at. Toy Story 3 and Marley & Me came close, though.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Deli 11/2/2010, 5:59 pm

Doogle. (: wrote:Rugrats In Paris-I was 7. Silly Face!
Tracy Beaker's "The Movie of Me"-film based on British TV show (originally a book) about a girl in a care home. In the film her mother comes for her and when her foster mother starts an argument the mother leaves Tracy. I cry every time.

HTTYD because when Toothless is captured in the cage and tries to escape I was so sure it was going to be a sad ending, I had tears in my eyes. HAHA

Aaaah! I forgot that one! MAN, that movie STILL makes me cry. So did the first Rugrats movie.
Deli
Deli
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 11/3/2010, 10:18 am

Deli wrote:

Aaaah! I forgot that one! MAN, that movie STILL makes me cry. So did the first Rugrats movie.

Huh? Hate to sound mean, but can one of you explain why you cried during Rugrats in Paris? I can't think of any scene worth crying over.
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 11/3/2010, 1:42 pm

TS3
Marley & Me
Titanic

Can't think of anymore at the moment.
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 32985

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 11/3/2010, 3:22 pm

Clappy wrote:
Deli wrote:

Huh? Hate to sound mean, but can one of you explain why you cried during Rugrats in Paris? I can't think of any scene worth crying over.

Me neither. Rugrats movies are supposed to be funny not touching. Silly Face!

P.S. the first Rugrats movie was better.
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24938

Back to top Go down

Post by Doogle. 11/3/2010, 4:58 pm

Clappy wrote:
Deli wrote:

When I was younger, I cried when Chuckie sung about wanting a mum. 'Cos I felt similar about my Dad when I was younger. Luckily though my father isn't dead, and I recently found him on Facebook. Back on-topic....storytime I disagree, the first Rugrats movie bored me. Silly Face!
Doogle.
Doogle.
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 11/3/2010, 5:00 pm

Doogle. (: wrote:
Clappy wrote:
Deli wrote:
Doogle. (: wrote:Rugrats In Paris-I was 7. Movies That Bring Tears To Your Eyes 428899

HTTYD because when Toothless is captured in the cage and tries to escape I was so sure it was going to be a sad ending, I had tears in my eyes. Movies That Bring Tears To Your Eyes 526874

When I was younger, I cried when Chuckie sung about wanting a mum. 'Cos I felt similar about my Dad when I was younger. Luckily though my father isn't dead, and I recently found him on Facebook. Back on-topic....storytime I disagree, the first Rugrats movie bored me. Movies That Bring Tears To Your Eyes 428899

LIES!!! The first Rugrats movie was better then the second movie, and the crossover movie with The Wild Thornberrys combined!

On topic: I've never seen a movie that has made me cry.
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 11/3/2010, 6:59 pm

Power of One.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Doubloons : 37654

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 11/5/2010, 7:12 pm

Titanic, the first time I saw it. The movie doesn't affect me as much now.

But Marley & Me still makes me cry. But that's about it.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42475

Back to top Go down

Post by Deli 11/6/2010, 5:56 pm

Clappy wrote:
Deli wrote:

When I was younger, I cried when Chuckie sung about wanting a mum. 'Cos I felt similar about my Dad when I was younger. Luckily though my father isn't dead, and I recently found him on Facebook. Back on-topic....storytime I disagree, the first Rugrats movie bored me. Silly Face!

Well, the part on the airplane where Chuckie reminisces about his mother always gets me, and there was this one bit where Chuckie starts crying (I don't really remember why), and Angelica of all people was comforting him.

However, a movie that most likely WILL make me cry is the seventh Harry Potter. Why? Because it's sad to see something you've loved for so many years slowly come to an end. T_T
Deli
Deli
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight

Back to top Go down

Post by terminoob 11/6/2010, 6:35 pm

Deli wrote:
Clappy wrote:
Deli wrote:

Well, the part on the airplane where Chuckie reminisces about his mother always gets me, and there was this one bit where Chuckie starts crying (I don't really remember why), and Angelica of all people was comforting him.

However, a movie that most likely WILL make me cry is the seventh Harry Potter. Why? Because it's sad to see something you've loved for so many years slowly come to an end. T_T

Yeah. Or the fact that J.K. Rowling went on a killing spree and pretty much killed everyone that was ever important ever.
terminoob
terminoob
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Deli 11/6/2010, 6:40 pm

This is true. At least Hagrid wasn't killed...
Deli
Deli
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Doogle. 11/7/2010, 11:12 am

I'm really pissed off that the 7th HP Movie (Part 1) is already out in America and not in its native country. Silly Face!
Doogle.
Doogle.
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 11/10/2010, 9:53 am

Doogle. (: wrote:I'm really pissed off that the 7th HP Movie (Part 1) is already out in America and not in its native country. Silly Face!

Nope, it doesn't come out until November 19 over here so no need to get pissed
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by futuramarama 11/16/2010, 9:39 pm

even though i knew what was going to happen in toy story 3 (the ending) i still cried. for some reason the ending was on youtube (i say "For some reason" because the movie wasn't out on dvd or anything at the time so if people wanted to be spoiled, they easily could've), and i watched the ending and i just cried. i didn't hold back. i don't know why i cried like that.

i came close to forrest gump, but i didn't.

otherwise, no movie has made me shed tears (that i remember at this point)
futuramarama
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25795

Back to top Go down

Post by talonmalon333 11/21/2010, 12:52 am

Honestly, I think the only movie that really brought me that close to tears was Toy Story 3.
talonmalon333
talonmalon333
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25110

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyfun 11/26/2010, 1:57 pm

Toy Story 3? You guys are strange. Shocked I have never cried during a movie.
joeyfun
joeyfun
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25280

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 11/26/2010, 2:00 pm

joeyfun wrote:Toy Story 3? You guys are strange. Shocked I have never cried during a movie.

Did you cry at least one movie? IMO, Toy Story 3 is the shit, and can give you a teardrop by the end!

Well, storytime7. I kind of beat you to it if you were planning on replying to this guy. Silly Face!
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Doubloons : 37654

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 11/26/2010, 4:38 pm

joeyfun wrote:Toy Story 3? You guys are strange. Shocked I have never cried during a movie.
Have you even seen Toy Story 3?
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 11/26/2010, 7:15 pm

Steel Sponge wrote:

Did you cry at least one movie? IMO, Toy Story 3 is the shit, and can give you a teardrop by the end!

Well, storytime7. I kind of beat you to it if you were planning on replying to this guy. Silly Face!

Actually I wasn't, and what's with you mentioning lately that I reply to posts a lot? (I am aware that I just replied to your post)
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 11/26/2010, 8:44 pm

JoeyFun, you are not allowed on the internet anymore.
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24561

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 11/26/2010, 9:07 pm

I'll add Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 to my list. And in advance, I should just add Part 2 as well. xD
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by 4EverGreen 11/30/2010, 9:18 pm

"Toy Story 3" and "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part One" did it for me, Dobby's death near the end is the one that brought a tear to my eye. Sad
4EverGreen
4EverGreen
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 26568

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 11/30/2010, 9:22 pm

4EverGreen wrote:"Toy Story 3" and "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part One" did it for me, Dobby's death near the end is the one that brought a tear to my eye. Sad
Spoiler alert! Whoa!
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Doogle. 12/1/2010, 5:03 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
4EverGreen wrote:"Toy Story 3" and "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part One" did it for me, Dobby's death near the end is the one that brought a tear to my eye. Sad
Spoiler alert! Whoa!
Oh c'mon...EVERYONE knows this by now. Silly Face!
Doogle.
Doogle.
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by ketsuekiran. [血液蘭] 12/1/2010, 5:06 pm

Dolemite.

For obvious reasons.
ketsuekiran. [血液蘭]
ketsuekiran. [血液蘭]
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25977

http://ketsuekiran.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by spongebobiscool 12/1/2010, 5:31 pm

Toy story 3 was a sad movie Sad
spongebobiscool
spongebobiscool
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 26387

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 12/1/2010, 6:36 pm

I cried during Sweet Home Alabama ='(
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by terminoob 12/22/2010, 11:20 pm

Tangled.

Three times.
terminoob
terminoob
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 12/23/2010, 1:50 am

terminoob wrote:Tangled.

Three times.
Hmm. From the previews, that movie looked horrendous.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by terminoob 12/23/2010, 8:18 am

Just a Gleek wrote:

Three times.

Previews lie, of course.
terminoob
terminoob
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by TarterSauce25 12/23/2010, 8:41 pm

Just a Gleek wrote:

Three times.

Don't be fooled by the lousy previews, this movie wasn't half bad. I went into the theater expecting a crappy Disney princess flick and came out of the theater and actually enjoyed the movie.

But this movie wouldn't make me sad or cry or anything.
TarterSauce25
TarterSauce25
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25729

Back to top Go down

Post by terminoob 12/23/2010, 8:51 pm

TarterSauce25 wrote:
Just a Gleek wrote:

Three times.

Don't be fooled by the lousy previews, this movie wasn't half bad. I went into the theater expecting a crappy Disney princess flick and came out of the theater and actually enjoyed the movie.

I'll refrain from a rant and leave you with a: Rolling Eyes
terminoob
terminoob
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by TarterSauce25 12/23/2010, 10:01 pm

terminoob wrote:
TarterSauce25 wrote:
Just a Gleek wrote:

Three times.

What? I gave an honest opinion of what I thought of the movie.
TarterSauce25
TarterSauce25
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by terminoob 12/23/2010, 11:30 pm

TarterSauce25 wrote:
terminoob wrote:
TarterSauce25 wrote:
Just a Gleek wrote:

Three times.

I know. And I don't like the opinion in the least, so instead of going off on you, I'm simply rolling my eyes at you. Like so: Rolling Eyes
terminoob
terminoob
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by TarterSauce25 12/24/2010, 12:50 pm

terminoob wrote:
TarterSauce25 wrote:
terminoob wrote:
TarterSauce25 wrote:
Just a Gleek wrote:

Three times.

I know. And I don't like the opinion in the least, so instead of going off on you, I'm simply rolling my eyes at you. Like so: Rolling Eyes
I see.
TarterSauce25
TarterSauce25
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 1/2/2011, 1:14 am

Across the Universe.

Big time.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly 1/8/2011, 3:04 am

^^
hm, really? ....now that I think about it, when Martin Luther King died that was very sad. But what scene made you cry?

Well, I'm such a sentimentalist, but here are some:
- Click: That's why I love this movie so much, I'm laughing my head off and the next thing I know, I'm crying like a baby. And I always, always do!
- Marley and Me: IDK, it just got to me =/
-My Girl: Jeez, that was just sad! Last time I watched it I cried for a whole hour after the movie was over xP
-Selena: Well, she may have been a nobody for you, but for most Latinos she was a big deal and her death was incredibly shocking and it was portrayed so sadly in this movie.

I was going to say "John Lennon: Imagine" but that's part movie part documentary, but I always cry at the end Sad
Jelly
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 42976

http://spongefifi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CDCB 1/8/2011, 10:37 am

Toy Story 3 almost did that to me at the end. One of the reasons why I think the movie was really well done.
CDCB
CDCB
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Doubloons : 28673

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/9/2011, 5:52 pm

Harry and Tonto, nuff said. Having to see an old man go through a very emotional cross-country road trip after the death of his friend, and has to put down his only true companion through the whole ordeal in the form of his pet cat in the end can really bring someone close to almost flat-out bawling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down