SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com The Island Sponge Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
The Island Sponge 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
The Island Sponge Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
The Island Sponge Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
The Island Sponge Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
The Island Sponge Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
The Island Sponge Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
The Island Sponge Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
The Island Sponge Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
The Island Sponge Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
The Island Sponge Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

The Island Sponge

2 posters

Go down

The Island Sponge Empty The Island Sponge

Post by tvguy347 1/31/2010, 11:55 pm

A new show me, sbs1fan, and 70sguy are writing.

TVGuy347, me, was bored in the chat. I asked Spongebobs1fan if he wanted to write a spin off together and he said yes. so we made this, The Island Sponge. 70sguy came back onto the chat and he joined our crew.

Tune in to the pilot which i will be writing.

Episode Index:

S1E1 (1): Pilot (Posted 2/01/10)
S1E2 (2): The Missing One (Posted 2/03/10)
S1E3 (3): I'll Be There For You (Posted 2/03/10)
S1E4 (4): Hell Billows Out (Posted 2/05/10)
S1E5 (5): Communication On An Island (Posted 2/06/10)
S1E6 (6): It's My Funeral and I'll Come Back to Life if I Want To! (Posted 2/07/10)
S1E7 (7): Puzzled (Posted 2/09/10)
S1E8 (8 ): The Raid (Posted 2/11/10)
S1E9 (9): Aftermath (Posted 2/12/10)
S1E10 (10): Another Day, Another Mystery [SEASON FINALE] (Posted 2/14/10)

S2E1 (11): Hell Hath No Fury (Part One) [SEASON PREMIERE] (Posted 7/02/10)
S2E2 (12): What Is and What Was (Part Two) (Posted 7/04/10)

Last edited by tvguy347 on 2/1/2010, 12:16 am; edited 2 times in total
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42425

Back to top Go down

The Island Sponge Empty Re: The Island Sponge

Post by that70sguy92 1/31/2010, 11:56 pm

They got the idea from the first ever group spin-off, Searching for Sandy. Cool Silly Face! Anyways, of course I jumped on board right away. SOO Happy
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 64092

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 2/1/2010, 9:25 pm

Episode 1: Pilot

The gentle engines of the seaplane hummed as the machine sped through the ocean. Inside were Squidward Tentacles, Patrick Star, Spongebob Squarepants, Eugene Krabs, Sandy Cheeks, Gary Squarepants, and Sheldon Plankton. Along with them were several other fish. The 7 friends were flying to Relaxation Bottom, where they would be pampered with luxurious events, such as being massaged in a warm tub of shredded seaweed.
Suddenly a piercing sound rippled through the air. The plane shuddered and an overweight fish named Rhonda screamed. The pilot came over the PA system, saying they were going through a rough patch of sea and to remain calm.

“Nothing to be worried about, laddy!” Mr. Krabs assured Spongebob who was shaking next to him.

“I know-just, I’ve never been on a seaplane before and I guess I’m a bit scared,” Spongebob replied.

“It’s going to be fine. The pilot said so,” Mr. Krabs said. He looked outside only to see dark, blue and gray sea, spinning around. That doesn’t look good, he thought. He pulled down the shade.

Meanwhile, in the back of the plane, Plankton and Sandy were in a rapid discussion about the theory of stealing. Plankton argued it should be done swiftly, but Sandy said it should be planned and done slowly. Both knew the conversation was just something to occupy them from thinking about the plane possibly going down.

“Squidward?” Patrick asked.

Squidward was practicing his clarinet. “What?”

“Will the plane crash?” Patrick asked.

“No the plane will not crash. Now stop asking me stupid questions so I can get back to the real business!”

Lightning flashed outside the plane jolted. It spun and tipped over. A loud hum filled the air as the plane spiraled out of control. H20 masks flew down as the plane went down.

“Ladies and Gents, please lean as far down as you can and cover your head. We are going down. Repeat, Flight 234-A9 is going down,” the pilot yelled.

“AHHHHH!” Spongebob screamed.

Luggage from overhead crashed down and hit an asleep fish. He jolted awake as blood seeped out.

The plane cashed down into Toxic Lagoon Sea. The windows shattered and water poured in. A loud sound of ripping metal sounded through the air. The plane broke into two and started to slowly sink. Everyone except for the man who got hit on the head got out. They sat bobbing in the water.

“An island!” Spongbob cried, pointing towards a mass piece of land in the distance.

“Come on!” a hot fish named Celine shouted.

“Hurry up!” a handsome fish named Marty said.

The castaways swam to the beach where rain pounded onto the sand. A fat fish friend of Rhonda’s named Jonda was panting from the swim.

The 40-something castaways gazed up at the giant jungle before them. Until they were rescued, this would be they’re home.

“Alright!” Marty yelled. “We need to maintain order here. We need a system or government to do so. We will be on here for some time now and nothing can change that. These are uncharted waters and-

A screech split the air.

“Where’s Pilot Omega?” a fish named Cleopatra screamed.

The body of a dead fished rolled up onto the beach. A fish named Mariah ran over to him.

“He’s dead,” she said.

WRITTEN BY TVGUY347
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/3/2010, 8:44 pm

Episode 2: The Missing One
Show: The Island Sponge

It was the survivors' second day on the island. They were trying to get settled with what little supplies and food that they had available. Everyone was panicking about the crash and how they were going to try to survive. Squidward was the one that was scared the most, though.

“How am I going to survive? This is going to ruin my career!” Squidward whined to himself.

He mumbled to himself that he was going to look for food in the forest, but since he mumbled, no one heard him say anything at all. Squidward alked through the forest for a while, and was about to head back to the main campsite, but stopped when he heard something mysterious. It sounded like foot steps. Squidward started to shout,

"Who's there? Spongebob? Patrick? Anyone?"

The foot steps got louder and every step more that Squidward heard, the more he got scared. Then finally, a person appeared next to Squidward. The person asked Squidward,

"Why are you here, Squidward? You aren't supposed to be here!"

Squidward replied, "Who are you?? What do you want?"

"My name is Charles Johnagane. You're coming with me." He said.

Squidward got on his knees,"Please!! I'm too talented to die, I want to go home!"

"I'm afraid you have to come with me." Said Charles.

Charles dragged Squidward all the way to the other side of the island to what looked like a house, but it was really a jail cell. The jail guards picked up Squidward and threw him inside the jail.

"You have 24 hours to live," Charles said, with an evil grin on his chiseled face.

Squidward fell asleep in the jail cell saying, "I hope someone finds me. Oh, I really hope someone finds me!"

Back where the rest of the group was they were all looking for supplies and food. But they stopped when Spongebob said something....

"Where's Squidward?" he asked, sounding incredibly concerned. He wanted to save his old pal Squidward, especially on a spooky island like this.

Everyone looked for him for a while but stopped because they were getting tired and they didn't even really care. Squidward was stuck in jail for now. Little did they know, he was running out of time, and the will to live. Charles was beginning to torture poor Squidward.

One person did care about Squidward. Even though they had only known each other for a day, she liked him. Her name was Brenda, she was a fellow octopus. She was a famous actress, and she could have anyone she wanted, but she wanted Squidward. She started to cry. She decided to assemble a group to go looking for him.

WRITTEN BY SPONGEBOBS1FAN

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 2/3/2010, 10:25 pm

Here's the third episode of the new show, The Island Sponge. It's my debut, so I'd love to know what you guys think. Obviously, reviews are appreciated.

S1E3 (3)- I'll Be There For You: Brenda the octopus was making up a group of the other survivors who wanted to go search for Squidward, who was nowhere to be seen. The first one to volunteer was SpongeBob, who was concerned for Squidward, and Patrick, who wanted to go because SpongeBob did... once a sidekick, always a sidekick. Marty wanted to go. Marty was kind, strong, smart... and if you asked any girl on the island... totally hot. He thought all of the survivors from the plane crash needed to stick together. And Celine (mentioned in the first episode) wanted to go, because Marty wanted to go, and she totally had the hots for Marty. But she was hoping that they would find that Squidward guy fast, because she didn't want to do a lot of walking. So the five of them decided to go looking for Squidward together.

~~~

Amy was in trouble. She had suspicions before she got on the plane, so she bought a pregnancy test at the airport (yes, airports sell pregnancy tests). She was waiting for the results now. She couldn't be pregnant... she was only 19... and she was single. Her and her boyfriend had broken up a month ago because he was cheating on her. And after she delved into her many thoughts for about five minutes, she saw the result on the Home Pregnancy Test... and it was positive.

"Crap..." she said to herself. She decided she should let the rest of the survivors know, just so they wouldn't be shocked when her stomach became bloated. She went to where all of them were talking, and said, "Hey everyone... I have an announcement...."

No one turned their head.

"HEY!" she said, and whistled.

Now all heads (except the ones who weren't there, but looking for Squidward) turned.

"I'm pregnant," she said.

"Are you sure?" Rhonda, an overweight genius said. "Because 1 in 4 women misread Home Pregnancy Tests, so you may be part of that statistic."

"I'm sure," Amy said. "A woman knows... y'know? And I'm smart... I didn't misread my test. And I don't believe in statistics."

"How do you not believe in mathematical findings by statisticians?" Rhonda asked. "Saying that you don't believe in statistics is simply illogical. Statistics are founds by extensive research, you know. So it only intensifies your ignorance to say you don't believe in them!"

"Haha..." Rhonda's fat (dumb) friend Jonda said. "Them were some BIG words!"

"Okay, wow..." Amy said. "Sorry, I was just saying I'm positive I'm pregnant! Can anyone actually help?"

"There's really nothing we can do for you," Rhonda said. "Except assure that you'll make it through the delivery fine. I'm talented medically."

"No! There's everything we can do for her!" a girl named Cleopatra said. Cleopatra was beautiful, kind, and down-to-earth. "What she needs is to be assured that everything is going to be okay, and that if she ever needs someone to talk to, we'll be here. She's only 19, Rhonda." She turned to Amy. "You do know that everything is going to be okay, don't you?"

"Sorry Cleopatra, but everything isn't going to be okay," Amy said sadly. "I don't think stranded on some uncharted island is the best way to bring a baby into the world. And how am I supposed to know the baby's okay in there? You can't get a sonogram or anything else without some sort of technology. And the baby should be surrounded by people who love them and care about them. All of you are, honestly, just a bunch of strangers that I honestly don't know at all. I don't even know most of your first names. And the baby should have a bunch of aunts and uncles and grandmas and grandpas around him, but the baby doesn't. And my ex-boyfriend the father is all the way in Coralwood. The baby has no family."

"That's not true," Cleopatra said. "We can be its family. We're family now. Maybe not the most conventional family in the world, but we have to be family. For this child's sake, and for our own. We won't survive hating and ignoring each other, so we have to embrace everyone's company."

"Will all of you people please shut up?" a grumpy 40-year-old man named Crest said. "I've been here for nearly two days, and I'm trying to get some SLEEP!"

~~~

Squidward was being tortured. He felt miserable. Though this isn't a good comparison, this was much worse than being annoyed by SpongeBob. Charles was hanging him from the ceiling, while whipping him, and occasionally even cutting him across the tentacles.

"Your friends are looking for you right now..." Charles proclaimed. "And I've decided to have some mercy, and spare you for... a month. If they don't rescue you by then... poor you. You'll die."

Squidward gulped. He really hoped his friends, whoever they were... could find him. But most of all, he wanted to know how this creep knew they were looking for him. And how he knew his name was Squidward. And why he took him. It was all very mysterious.

~~~

SpongeBob, Patrick, Brenda, Marty, and Celine weren't having a fun time looking for Squidward. But they were getting closer. Unfortunately, there was a small setback.

"I'm starving," Celine said. "Can we find something to eat?"

"There's a banana tree right there," Marty said, and pointed to a tree a few yards away.

"It's too tall," Patrick said. "How are we going to get to it?"

"Yeah," SpongeBob said. "We're gonna need to work together if we're going to get the bananas. Should we stand on each other's shoulders or something?"

"There'll be no need for that," Marty said, and he ran over to the coconut tree, and bashed his fist against it repeatedly. The bananas all fell down, and he caught them in his extremely muscly arms.

"Hot..." Celine said, practically drooling.

"What?" Marty asked.

"Nothing..." Celine replied.

"Anyways... dig in!" Marty said, and threw everyone two coconuts.

And dig in they did. They weren't exactly stuffed when they were finished eating, but they were satisfied. They walked for about another mile, then Celine said, "I am so thirsty!"

So they searched for some sort of source of a drink. They found a spring, and drank from it. The water was extremely clean, and tasted great. They were all totally satisfied now, and were now completely prepared to search for Squidward more.

~~~

Amy was laying on the shore of the beach, crying. Cleopatra came over to her, and sat down next to her.

"I told you this before, and I'm gonna tell you again," Cleopatra said, "everything is going to be okay. I know, this isn't the traditional way of raising a child, but we'll be there for you. And if everyone else isn't, I'll be there for you."

"Thank you," Amy said, and the two of them hugged.

WRITTEN BY THAT70SGUY92
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 2/5/2010, 9:11 pm

Episode 4: Hell Billows Out

The camp was amazing. They had built it in a matter of a month and now it was like a mini city, dotting the shoreline. There were tree houses, other shelters on the sand, and a giant hut made out of bamboo and tree trunks filled with bananas, coconuts, eatable leaves, water, and more. The castaways had found a fresh water stream by the hut and had filled wooden cartons with it. The camp was magnificent, for being built so quickly with a lack of supplies.

“I’m worried,” Amy said to Cleopatra one evening.

“About what?” Cleopatra asked, eating a banana.

“My baby and that we may never be rescued,” she said.

“We’ll be fine,” Cleopatra said. “We have tons of food that we’ll ration out. Don’t put so much stress on yourself.”

“Okay. I’m going to go drink coconut milk,” Amy said. That was Amy’s favorite thing on the island. The sweet coconut milk soothed and calmed her down.

“Umm, hi Cleo,” Ulysses said, approaching Cleopatra.

“I prefer Cleopatra, Ulysses,” said Cleopatra.

“Oh. I’m sorry. You want to, uh, go get a drink at the place Adam started?” he asked.

The castaways had decided they had to start a government in order to function and had elected Rhonda as leader. Adam then asked her if he could start, Adam’s Coconut Milk which would serve the coconut milk.

“Sure,” Cleopatra said. Cleopatra wanted to help as many people as possible on this island. She would be the peacemaker. She knew Ulysses was having withdrawal from his wealth and she wanted to help him fix that. She also needed to get to that troubled guy, Will.

~ ~ ~

“One more hour, Squidward,” Charles said, a wide deranged grin etched into his face.

“Please! 23 hours! Can’t you wait another!” Squidward pleaded?

“No. In an hour, you will be chopped up squid,” said Charles.

Squidward groaned. He was tied up and couldn’t get loose.

~ ~ ~

Everyone seemed to be in the coconut milk shop. Ulysess and Cleopatra found a place in the corner and started to drink from their coconuts.

“So,” Ulysses said. “What did you do before we crashed?”

“I worked in the New Kelp City Jungles, helping endangered fish survive,” said Cleopatra.

“Oh. I-well, I didn’t really do anything,” Ulysses said, ashamed.

“That’s alright. I’m going to help you learn how to do things. Your whole life you’ve had people doing everything for you. But now you’re going to do it on your own!” Cleopatra said.

“I can’t do it. I’m worthless!” Ulysses moaned, close to tears.

“Don’t say that, dammit! I’m going to help you!” Cleopatra could tell Ulysses wouldn’t do it if he didn’t have confidence so she pressed her lips against his. They kissed for several moments before a scream split the air.

“GET OUT!” Rhonda screamed. Cleopatra looked up and saw the place in flames. Will had set it on fire. Everyone rushed out as the place started to cave in. Cleopatra rushed over to Will.

“Will! Why’d you do this?” she asked.

“Kill myself,” he muttered.

“No. You were put here for a reason. Now come on!” Smoke was everywhere. Fire was everywhere. The place was on the verge of collapse.

“Come on!” Cleopatra said, looking back at Will, who had stayed put. She helped him up and they tried to find an exit. They couldn’t. There was no escape.

~ ~ ~

“5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Time for you to die, Squidward!” Charles said as he approached Squidward.

“Wait! What’s that?” Squidward said.

“Don’t be foolish and think you can trick me!” Charles said.

“No, look! Smoke!” Squidward yelled.

“Huh?” Charles said and swirled around. He saw smoke billowing up into the air. All of a sudden, the rescue crew burst in. They beat up Charles and grabbed Squidward.

“What’s going on?” Celine asked.

“I don’t know, but it doesn’t look good. We have to get back to camp!” Spongebob said.

Suddenly, a loud BOOM split the air.

WRITTEN BY TVGUY347
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/6/2010, 11:52 pm

Title: Communication On An Island

The survivors were finally getting settled on the island, and getting used to the conditions that surrounded them every day. No one was even thinking of going back home until a big discovery was made.

"Hey! Look what I found!" Patrick shouted, stunned.

It looked like some kind of communication device. They could maybe go back home. For most of the survivors this idea was a great one, but for a few of the people they didn't want to go back to there regular lives, they wanted to stay on the island and start over. Patrick dialed "911" into the device and then he heard someone speak.

"Hello? Whats you're emergency?" said the mysterious voice.

"We need help! We're stranded on an island!" Patrick said in a worried voice.

"We will try to do as much as we can to help you out."

Most of them were cheering and dancing, but a few of them weren't cheering. For them this was more of a bad thing then a good one. A couple hours later, Patrick spotted something far of in the distance. It looked to be a boat. As it got closer, people started to notice something familliar, it was Charles. Everyone was panicking and trying to hide as best they could. But for two of them, all hopes seemed to be lost. Ulysses and Marty were out in the open ready to be snatched.

"Where is everyone?" said Charles' faimiliar voice.

"They went to get some food." said Ulysses in a frightened voice.

"Well... that doesn't matter, I will just take the two of you, then...."

The group saw behind the place where they were hiding that they were taken, But nobody went out to try to save them because they didn't want to get taken as well. They were gone for good, it seemed. They were almost out of food supply so they went into the forest to look for some. But when they were picking bananas they heard a familiar voice.

"Get down on the ground!" said Marty's voice.

Brenda wasn't paying attention to what was happening and started walking further into the forest. Marty heard the footsteps and since he was a bad guy now, he shot her. It was a close shot, that was killing Brenda. Marty had realized what he had just done and started to cry.

"Where's Squidward?" said the weak voice of Brenda.

Squidward walked over to her, in complete shock.

"I like you Squidward," said Brenda.

"I like you too," said Squidward, tears streaming down his face. He'd never felt like this before, but all these feeling of love were being taken from him. It sucked, to say the very least.

They kissed, but now Brendas days were over, she died. Squidward wished that kiss could last forever, but unfortunately, it did not.

"I'm so sorry!" Marty said.

All eyes turned to Marty, and no one looked very forgiving.
Writren by Spongebobs1fan

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 2/8/2010, 12:54 am

S1E6 (6)- It's My Funeral and I'll Come Back to Life if I Want To!: Ever since Brenda's shocking death, no one on the island has been happy. Especially Squidward. He felt like he could've really had something with her. She was beautiful. She was sweet. And she was a woman, with a beating heart, who loved him, and she wasn't his mother! And that's a serious rarity for ol' Squidward, for some reason. Everyone missed her, she had no enemies. Rhonda made an announcement that her funeral would be held that day.

~~~

Amy was worried. Of course, she was upset about Brenda's death, but that's not what she was worried about. She was worried that she was gaining weight. She was a month pregnant when she was on the island, and now she was almost three months pregnant. And since she was almost three months pregnant, she was beginning to gain weight. She needed maternity clothes. She went to Rhonda with this information.

"I don't see the issue..." Rhonda said.

"Did you know that you're a pompous bitch?" Amy asked.

"Calling me derogatory term does not get you what you want, Amy," Rhonda said. "But I see you've changed your vocabulary. I don't believe you knew what the word meant last time we spoke."

"I think I finally know what your problem is!" Amy said. She didn't like being mean or even unkind to people, but at this point Rhonda was just asking for it.

Rhonda sighed. "What?"

"You're jealous of me," Amy said.

"What?" Rhonda asked.

"You heard me," Amy said. "You're jealous of me! Me being pregnant means I had sex, something someone as fat and annoying as you must have never done in their lives."

Rhonda began to tear up. "I-I'm not fat.... I'm overweight. Fat is a substance found in foods, it's not a state of the... b-body. P-Please exit now p-please."

Amy left, and Rhonda started to cry. Under her tough exterior, she was falling apart on the inside. Yes, she was a virgin, but she wasn't upset about it until the pregnant girl pointed it out to her. Coincidentally, her best friend Jonda walked into her office at that time.

"Can I start a... a... a..." Jonda said. "I forgot what I was gonner say, Rhondee!" Jonda was deep in thought for a while, then she picked her nose and said, "OH! Can I start a... a... a sewin' place? I can make some clothes 'n stuffs like that. I'm good at sewin', ya know that Rhondo!"

Rhonda was still crying. "Sure Jonda, just please... g-get out."

"Yippee!" Jonda yelled. She took up an open hut, got a piece of toilet paper, wrote "Southern Sewin'" on it, and nailed it to the hut with a hammer. Her 'sewin' place' was open for business. Amy was first in line, and she bought some maternity clothes. Everyone else on the island was also in line, because they wanted Jonda to make them black clothes, for Brenda's funeral.

~~~

("The Funeral" by Band Of Horses [listen here- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibE7IqEjni4 ] plays throughout the scene)

Brenda's funeral was an emotional affair. Everyone said goodbye, crying. Marty and Squidward cried the most. Marty's life had been hard since he killed Brenda. Rhonda had told him that he did not have the right to a treehouse anymore, so he slept near the shore, and sometimes he woke up in the ocean, far away from the island, and he had had to swim back. It had been a week and a half of doing so. He said his goodbyes to Brenda, and everyone booed him and threw things at him. But then, someone told them to stop.

Brenda pushed her coffin open. "Hey! This is my funeral! Get along!"

Everyone gasped.

"I'm alive..." she said. "Oh my, god!"

~~~

It was a day later, and still... no one understood what had happened. Brenda didn't know what happened.

Rhonda assured everyone that she WAS dead, she had no pulse, and was not breathing at all.

"Me thinks it's a mystery, Rhondi!" Jonda said.

"Is it that hard to say the word 'Rhonda'?" Celine said, sounding annoyed.

"Can we all get along?" Marty asked.

Squidward through a rock at Marty.

"Don't do that, Squidward," Brenda said, and she kissed him.

"Haha... I just kissed an actress that was dead not even 24 hours ago..." Squidward said.

"You kids these days..." Mr. Krabs said.

"Y'all are crazy!" Sandy said. "It just scientifically doesn't make sense that Brenda just rose from the dead."

"I don't think we're on some normal island," Cleopatra said. "I think we're on a very NOT normal island. And I think we've found one of the Mysteries of the Island. For once, that dumb girl Jonda wasn't wrong. We certainly do have a mystery on our hands."
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 2/9/2010, 7:03 pm

Episode 7: Puzzled

Everyone was baffled by Brenda’s reappearance. Brenda didn’t even know how she was alive. Sandy took Brenda aside and examined her. She found the bullet wound and examined it. What she found was amazing.

“GUYS! GUYS!” she screamed, storming into camp.

“What?” Rhonda asked.

“This bullet isn’t a bullet. It’s paper Mache with a metal cap on the top. But look what’s encrypted on the side!” Sandy yelled, jumping with excitement.

“It says…oh dear neptune,” she muttered, staring at the words before her.

“What does it say?” Celine asked.

“The Chosen One will defeat death, climb the mountain, and fall again, bringing woe upon the fountain.”

Celine stared at Rhonda, her mouth open. “It predicted what happened with Brenda.”

“But why’re happy?” Rhonda asked. “You said it’s not a bullet. So then how could it have “killed” her?”

“Because of “fountain” and “mountain.” It’s a letter difference and put M and F together and you get MF. Those are the initials of Marty Fish. That means this predicted that Marty would shoot her too.”

“Wow. It predicted those things…and?” Rhonda asked.

“This bullet or metal top is a map. A map of predictions. It predicted Marty will shoot her and Brenda will defeat death. It says mountain and fountain. We have to be on the look for other clues. MF was easy because “fountain” and “mountain” are connected,” Sandy said.

“You’re saying we found a map of the future?” Alex asked.

“Yeah,” Sandy said, nodding to Alex.

“We need to tell everyone!” Rhonda said. “And ask Marty where he found the gun, because we didn’t bring a gun.”

Rhonda told everyone and Sandy and Patrick asked Marty where he found it.

“Where’d you find it?” Patrick said.

“I found it when we went to look for Squidward. I didn’t want to tell anyone and when I went to try it out, I accidently fired, hitting Brenda. Everyone blamed me and I didn’t want to correct them because they wouldn’t believe me,” Marty said.

“Show me the place,” Sandy asked. Marty led her deep into the forest until they were by Charles’s hut. He showed Sandy. Sandy took samples while Patrick looked at the hut. Suddenly Charles charged out.

“AHHHH!” Sandy yelled. Charles pulled out a gun and fired at Sandy. She ducked as a wall of fire flew up around them.

“What the hell?!” Patrick screamed.

“What’s up with Charles?” Marty asked.

Charles was laughing as his skin peeled off. Underneath revealed a cloak and a beautiful yellow fish.

“I’m not who you think I am. Right now, your camp is being raided.” A distant BOOM sounded in the distance.

WRITTEN BY TVGUY347
WRITTEN BY TVGUY#$&
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 2/11/2010, 10:45 pm

Episode 8: The Raid

The boom faded into the orange sky. Several screams followed. What used to be Charles raced through the wall of fire.
Patrick started to follow but Sandy pulled him back.

“No. It’s too dangerous. We have to find another escape!” she said.

“Look! We can climb up that tree and jump over the wall!” Marty said. The three crawled up and jumped over. The fire wall then grew higher and then vanished.

“How’d it do that?” Patrick said.

“Come on!” yelled Sandy. They ran all the way to camp and saw fish in cloaks attacking the camp. Everything was on fire and the castaways were trying to fight them off. Adam’s Coconut Milk was on fire and the beach was littered with burnt wood.

“HELP! Please, help!” Rhonda screeched. A fire ball crashed down into the beach and an explosion of sand flew up.

“AHHH!” Patrick yelled as he took cover. Alex grabbed a coconut and hurled it at an approaching enemy. It knocked him unconscious and Alex cheered. Celine then rushed up to him and pressed her lips against his. They stood there for a few moments, making out, until Jonda snapped them back to the battle.

Crest had carved a spear and was stabbing it in and out of villains. Mariah was shooting people with a small revolver she had found. Everyone was fighting. Even Will, who was protecting his shop, Therapy with Will. Amy was hiding behind a giant tree. She wasn’t feeling to good. A villain had punched her when she tried to fight.
“BRENDA! WATCH OUT!” Marty screeched. A villain with a spear was heading towards her.

“Huh?” she said.

Marty dove in front of her and the spear pierced his skin. The enemy then retreated, without a weapon. Blood dripped out as he collapsed onto the ground.

“OH MY GOD!” Brenda dropped down and looked at Marty. “Marty, Marty? Stay with me. MARTY? OH my god! MEDICAL! SOMEONE! HELP ME!” Brenda started to cry. She help Marty’s face in her hands. He was breathing, but barely. An explosion rocked the ground. Brenda looked up and Rhonda came over.

She looked at the spear sticking out of him. “This doesn’t look good.”

~ ~ ~

The campsite was a mess. It was in ruins. Marty lay on the beach. He was still breathing. Barely.

“Check his pulse,” Rhonda said. Brenda felt it.

“RHONDA! I don’t feel one!”
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 2/12/2010, 11:57 pm

S1E9 (9)- Aftermath: Two weeks ago, what was formerly Charles and his men had raided the camp. Marty had even had a brush with death, and shockingly, it was Brenda who was worried. He was fine, luckily, but what he was surprised about was how worried Brenda was when he was close to death. He shot her! She tended to his wounds delicately, and felt genuinely bad when he experienced pain.

"Why are you helping me? I shot you," he said.

"Well, I'm a good person, I know what you're going through..." she said, "and oh yeah, you shot me by accident. And I know what you're going through. I died, more or less. Remember?"

"You have a point," Marty said, and smiled his sexy smile that made Brenda melt a bit on the inside, but then she pushed those thoughts out and remembered Squidward, her boyfriend who she loved more than anything in the whole sea. On that thought, she didn't talk to Marty anymore, and tended to his wounds silently, and then smiled awkwardly as she left the Medical Hut where different survivors volunteered. She sighed as she got out, desperate to see Squidward after that second of being attracted to Marty.

~~~

Southern Sewin' was doing very well. For some reason the villains had not attacked it, but Jonda was very grateful for it, as was Amy, who continued to buy maternity clothes there. Then, when Jonda charged her for 36 seashells for baggy jeans, Amy realized she only had 3 seashells. She had no money, and she didn't have a job either.

"You can't charge me for clothes!" Amy said. "I'm more than four months pregnant, and I'm bloating like no one should ever be allowed to bloat."

"Well, if ya don't got no money, I can't sell ya any of my clothes!" Jonda said. "And that's um... that. That's THAT!"

"No, Jonda!" Amy said, starting to panic. "I'll work at your shop for clothes. It's an equal trade, because you're the only one working there right now. What do you say, Jonda?" Amy smiled.

"Can ya sew, Amulee?" Jonda asked.

"Not at all," Amy said. "And it's Amy."

"Ya is hired then, Amelo!" Jonda said.

Amy sighed, and walked into the shop to help Jonda.

~~~

"Meow..." Gary said.

"Shush, Gary!" SpongeBob said. "Rhonda called us to her hut! She said we need to see her right away!" He laughed, feeling absolutely giddy. Oh, how he loved to feel important.

"Yeehaw!" Sandy said.

"Lee-da-lee!!" Patrick yelled.

"Meow!" Gary repeated.

"Will all of you be silent?" Plankton yelled.

"Didn't notice ye, Plankton," Mr. Krabs said.

"Yeah, what is THAT doing here?" Squidward asked.

"Rhonda called me too," Plankton said. "I'm the most intelligent person on the island, so why wouldn't she? Probably making me second-in command!"

"Doubt it, you varmint!" Sandy said. "I'm still mad at you for wearing my pelt. First of all, that's disgustin'. Second of all, it's pretty evil. And plus, I'm way smarter than y'all."

"You just proved my point for me!" Plankton declared. "Intelligent people don't say things like 'y'all'. Therefore, I'm smarter than you."

"Whatever..." Sandy said.

"We're here!" Patrick declared. All of them walked inside, and Rhonda was there, waiting for them. Standing beside her was Mariah, whose goth style was very intimidating. She shrugged when everyone looked at her quizzically, wondering why she was there, too.

"All of you are going on an expedition to find out more about whoever 'Charles' is!" Rhonda commanded. "Squidward, you know where his base is because he took you there, same with you, SpongeBob and Patrick, you found him there. Mr. Krabs, your Navy experience will benefit the expedition. Sandy, Plankton, Mariah, I heard you're all incredibly intelligent. And Gary... well, your SpongeBob's pet, and I had the feeling that he wouldn't go without you."

"What about Celine, Brenda, and Marty?" SpongeBob asked. "They were with us when we were looking for Squidward. Why aren't they coming?"

"Because Marty is injured from the raid, Brenda is taking care of them, and she is still emotionally scarred from being shot. And Celine... well, she wouldn't fare well on this type of expedition," Rhonda said.

"Agreed," Mariah said. "I am so sick of that stuck-up skinny bitch!"

Plankton jumped a bit. Gee, that makeup creeped him out!

"Personal opinions of each other aside, do all of you accept this task?" Rhonda asked.

"Of course," all of them said.

"Well then you leave in two weeks," Rhonda said. "Prepare accordingly."

~~~

Brenda was waiting for Squidward in the hut that they were sharing. It was supposed to be a date night, they were gonna take a walk on the shore, then enjoy a feast of fried jellyfish. SpongeBob was disgusted by this, but everyone else thought the jellyfish were a delicacy, and Cleopatra was great at catching them, and cooking them in a delicious manner. The two of them kissed romantically, then walked outside, and took their walk. After a while, Squidward cleared his throat anxiously.

"So, me, everyone from Bikini Bottom, and Mariah are going on an expedition to find out some information on Charles... or what WAS Charles," he announced.

Brenda gaped at Squidward. Squidward took advantage of the open mouth and kissed Brenda passionately, hoping she wasn't mad he had to go.

"Um... okay," Brenda said. Crap! She was going to be alone with Marty, and those feelings that she had experienced weren't completely gone. She swallowed a lump in her throat and asked, "So when will you be leaving for this expedition, Squidward?"

"In two weeks," Squidward said. "So we have to take advantage of the time that we have left together. We have plenty of time left to be together before I have to go. And I was thinking tonight, we could go back to the hut, and... well, you know. Do that thing I haven't ever done before, and you said we could do because we loved each other a lot.... You know?"

Brenda ignored him and asked, "So how long will you be gone?"

"I have no idea," Squidward said. "As long as I need to be, I guess. So can we do it tonight? I mean--"

"-- I know what you mean, Squidward," Brenda said. "Let's go!"

"Woo-hoo!" Squidward said, and he lifted her up, and ran back to the hut. Brenda desperately hoped that doing this would make Marty get out of her head.

~~~

Amy was exhausted from working at Southern Sewin' all day. She had gotten tons of clothes from just one day of work. She had been smart, and gotten clothes that would fit her for most of the pregnancy. So she took great delight in quitting.

"I'll miss ya, Amilala!" Jonda screeched, the fat on her double-chin dangling as she said it.

"Aw, I'll miss you, too," Amy said. And she kind of meant it. As dumb and as fat as she was, Jonda was a very nice person.

The two of them hugged, and Amy left the shop, ready to go to sleep.

~~~

"Wow..." Squidward said. "That was amazing."

"Yeah, it was," Brenda said, feeling relieved. Her and Squidward kissed again.

~~~

A man with green hair that hung down past his shoulders walked into Rhonda's hut. His pupils were orange, and he wore a fancy looking robe. He pulled a gun out, and pointed it at Rhonda.

WRITTEN BY THAT70SGUY92

---

Good, yes? Smile Everyone's reviewin' Eelz, so why not review this? Silly Face!

Last edited by that70sguy92 on 7/5/2010, 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 2/14/2010, 6:40 pm

S1E10 (10)- Another Day, Another Mystery: The man was holding a gun, and it was pointed right at Rhonda's head. She was really scared. She had the tendency to sweat when scared, so needless to say, right now she was sweating like a pig. The man stared at her intensely with his orange, entrancing pupils.

"Don't move," he said.

Luckily, Rhonda was an expert at stealth. She had a button in her pocket that would send a transmission to Cleopatra. Cleopatra got the transmission in the form of her being shocked (oh, Rhonda and her brain, too bad she wasn't smart in social situations). Cleopatra was on a date with Ulysses at the newly rebuilt Adam's Coconut Milk. Just as the two were kissing, the buzzer in her pocket went off, and she jumped.

"What's wrong?" Ulysses asked.

"Rhonda's in trouble," she said. "Since she used that buzzer, I'm guessing it's big. We set it up for only emergencies. Get everyone, and get the guns!"

"Right!" Ulysses said, and sprang up to gather everyone on the island.

Cleopatra was becoming impressed by Ulysses recently. He was doing bad without all his money a while ago, but now he had adapted well to life on the island. It really impressed her. He was really growing as a person. The two of them had been out on a couple of dates, but she wasn't sure if she wanted to date him yet, because she wasn't totally sure about him. Not yet. Then she realized she had to help Ulysses rally the survivors, and she got up and told everyone. Soon everyone was running to Rhonda's hut with all the guns they could get their hands on. Before they got there, they realized the hut was guarded by men in robes that were also holding guns, so they immediately dropped their guns when the men threatened them.

Inside, Rhonda was wondering why Cleopatra and whoever she gathered weren't there yet. The gun was still pointed at her, and she ran to the back of the hut. Then, the man shot at her, and ran out. He gathered his men, and they left very quickly. Everyone from the island crowded inside Rhonda's hut immediately after all of those goons were gone. They saw Rhonda lying down, and what they saw on her was just a piece of thick paper. On the paper was a message that looked like it was written in a hurry:

"Seems like you survived the raid. Arkane isn't done though. This is your warning, and read it carefully, no matter what. Do what you can to protect yourselves. None are meant for what's coming."

Everyone was totally baffled.

~~~

The next day, Rhonda woke up. Everyone explained that more or less, what had happened to Brenda had just happened to her.

"I wonder who Arkane is," Sandy pondered.

"Isn't it obvious?" Cleopatra asked. "It's Charles!"

"You're right!" Sandy said. "Charles could have been an alias."

"We can't be sure of anything now," Rhonda said. "But those I talked to earlier, you'll have to leave for your expedition sooner than I had anticipated."

"How soon?" Plankton asked.

"Now," Rhonda said.

"Meow..." Gary said, sounding scared.

---

Not my best, but it was suspenseful, huh? Silly Face!
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 6/14/2010, 2:46 pm

Returns July 2nd.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 7/2/2010, 1:22 pm

It returns! SOO Happy

S2E1-Hell Hath No Fury (Part One)

(RATED TV-14 FOR COARSE LANGUAGE)

The early morning sun’s rays glittered on the pale brown sand. An array of huts covered the shore. It was around six o’ clock and most of the castaways were still asleep. They had built an excellent community on this island and had yet to discover about each other. They had a currency and even some businesses. Suddenly, there was a noise as Jonda arose out of her bed to check on her fellow castaways. There were about 50 people total that were on the plane and they had decided to have someone check on all of them before the day started. Jonda went from hut to hut, opening the bamboo door slightly to peer in. She opened the last hut on the row and saw an empty bed. She glanced at her list and the person missing was Amy.

[Theme Plays]

“How could he have gone missing?” Cleopatra said. Over the last three months Cleo and Amy had become very close, even inseparable.

“It’s not your fault!” Adam said, putting his arm around her. They were now dating, much to Ulysses disappointment.

“Take your arm off me!” Cleopatra snapped. She started to weep, covering her face with her hand.

“Cleo,” Will said. He walked up to her. “We all miss her. There are 50 of us on the island. I don’t see who would take her besides Arkane. We’ve all become a close family. We must stick like that or whoever the hell Arkane is…he’ll take us down one by one.”

“It’s okay,” Adam said, hugging her. She hugged him back, feeling distraught.

They were nowhere on the facts of Arkane. Squidward’s expedition had got them nowhere and they were struggling.

That night, Brenda and Squidward walked inside their hut.

“Brenda…,” said Squidward.

“Yeah?” she replied, setting into their well made bamboo bed.

“I feel like the failure of the expedition was all my fault!” he spilled out.

“Why do you think that?”

“Because….everything just went wrong. It was my fault,” he said, starting to cry.

“Squidward,” she said, staring into his eyes. “It wasn’t your fault. I know that for a fact.”

“Bu-

Brenda pressed her lips against Squidward’s. A few moments later articles of clothing hit the wall and Brenda and Squidward were making love.

~~~
“I’m going,” Eric said another castaway said to Marty.

“Fine..,” Marty sighed. Marty, Adam, and Will were going to go look for Amy and Eric insisted that he also go.

“Thank you!” he said. He revealed a gun that had been hidden underneath his jacket. “Let’s roll.”

~~~

“I hope they’re okay.” Rhonda sat next to Jonda in her store, Southern Sewin’.

“They’re okay,” Jonda said. “I just know they are.”

“I wish I was like you. I could just not worry at all,” Rhonda said with a sigh.

A customer came in. His name was Leslie.

“Hi,” he said smiling, revealing a row of gleaming white teeth.

“Hello,” said Jonda. “How may I help you?”

“You can help me by shutting the fuck up!” Leslie socked Jonda square in her face. She collapsed, a line of blood streaming down her cheek.

“Oh my god!” Rhonda said. Leslie took off his coat, showing a row of bombs. “You work for Arkane!”

“Shut up!” Leslie sprayed something in Rhonda’s face before setting up the bombs.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 7/4/2010, 12:27 am

S2E2 (12)- What Is and What Was (Part Two): Leslie had left before any of the survivors could catch him. He was fast. Abnormally fast.

Jonda lay there, blood dripping from her chubby cheek. Rhonda was standing up next to her, coughing from the strange substance that Leslie had sprayed at her.

"What in tarnation did he splay at you?" Jonda asked.

"It's spray..." Jonda coughed. "Not splay."

"That's what I said, SILLY!" Jonda screeched.

"This is no time for being yourself..." Rhonda said. She had a wild coughing fit. "I need water."

"We're in water, Rhondee!" Jonda said.

"Please just get me a bottle of water from the spring!" Rhonda yelled.

(Theme plays)

Squidward was laying in he and Brenda's bed. He had been having dreams about what had happened during he, SpongeBob, Patrick, Plankton, Sandy, Mr. Krabs, Gary, and Mariah's expedition. He started thinking about what had happened that day.

The eight of them trudged through the jungle, dodging branches.

"Gah... will we ever get there?" Mariah asked.

Then, they heard something. A wild clicking noise.

"What was that?" Plankton asked.

Click.

"I don't know," said Patrick.

Click.

"Meow," said Gary.

Suddenly, there was a rustling in the bushes.

Click.

Then, something terrible happened. A man revealed himself in the bushes. He had a bow and arrow, and he pointed it at Squidward. SpongeBob yelped and jumped right in the way. It hit him square in the chest.

Click.

Sandy cried as SpongeBob laid there in front of her, dead. Then, Mariah pointed to a black smoke coming towards them all.

"What in the hell is that?" she yelled, sounding genuinely frightened of the answer.

Everyone would have laughed at the Goth girl frightened by something black, but then...

FLASH.

Everyone was gone. It was just Squidward and SpongeBob's dead body. Squidward sadly took the arrow out of SpongeBob's chest, grabbed his body, and ran... trying to get back to camp.

~~~

Everyone wanted to know what had happened to Rhonda and Jonda. Who was Leslie? When were these bombs going to be set off?

"I wish Sandy was here," Cleopatra said. "The two of you could use your brain power to get these damn bombs disarmed."

Rhonda said, "No one knows where Sandy is. So we need to make do. I already disarmed the bombs. Leslie didn't make it difficult. This obviously was not his intent."

"Then what was his intent, huh?" Celine asked. "This bastard obviously works for Arkane, whose men killed SpongeBob, and took Amy. And do you want to tell me that that freaking black smoke Squidward described wasn't his doing? Do you?"

"No, I certainly don't!" Rhonda said. "Maybe his intent was to--" she coughed "--spray me with this!"

"Oh, yeah!" Celine yelled. "He's gonna cough you to death! Oooooh!"

"That is the issue!" Rhonda yelled, which caused her to cough further, and more violently. "For all we know, coughing could just be a side effect! It could be poison!"

"I guess that could be true..." Brenda said.

Rhonda coughed more and more violently. "Cleopatra, get me water! Celine and Brenda, go find a doctor! There are 42 of us, and there has to be a doctor somewhere!"

~~~

Squidward continued laying in bed, remembering...

He ran and ran to camp, hearing faint whispers behind him. The whispers didn't stop. He thought he was going crazy. He cried as the whispers grew louder and louder, until he finally reached camp, where Cleopatra and Adam were having a romantic dinner of apples and nuts. They saw him, and gaped.

"Squidward, what happened?" Adam asked.

Squidward explained everything.

"SpongeBob..." Cleopatra said, streaming down her face. "It's always the good ones that die young. He was so full of life..."

"It should have been me," Squidward said.

"What?" Cleopatra asked.

"The man was aiming for me! I was the one that was supposed to die! He wanted to kill me!" Squidward insisted. "It's all my fault! The freaking idiot sacrificed himself for me! All I did was moan at him in Bikini Bottom, and he saved my life. And then all my friends were taken by a black smoke!"

"Black smoke?" Cleopatra asked.

"Yeah..." Squidward said.

"What the hell?" Cleopatra said.

"What in tarnation? Black smokes?" Adam asked. "HOOK ME UP!"

"Smoke, not smokes, dear..." Cleopatra said. "They weren't taken by black cigarettes. That makes even less sense than this does."

"Okay..." he said.

"Can we just have the funeral now?" Squidward asked. "We still have the hole dug from Brenda's funeral - for some reason - and I just... just... think it's time."

Cleopatra and Adam summoned everyone while Squidward carried SpongeBob to the hole. Everyone came, and SpongeBob was buried.

~~~

Marty, Adam, and Will stood there in the jungle, with Eric pointing a gun at them.

"You weren't on the plane, were you?" Marty said.

"Thank you, Captain Obvious!" Eric laughed. "Of course I wasn't on the plane."

"Who are you?" Will asked.

"That's a good question, Geezer," Eric said. "You guys know that you're not alone, and that's all you need to know."

"You work for Arkane?" Will asked.

"When will you castaways realize that everything you know is a lie?" Eric asked. "You have learned absolutely nothing while you have been here. These 50 days have meant nothing. Arkane is just one of us. He's not our leader. That note you found? Fake. Everything? FAKE. Stop going down a blank road. You're just going to get killed, and that's exactly what they want."

"Why you tellin' us this?" Adam asked.

"Watching you fail at searching for information was fun for a while, but it got boring," Eric explained. "Now, I'm gonna go. See ya."

Eric ran off, too fast for the three men to chase him.

~~~

Celine and Brenda returned with a doctor, to see that Rhonda was hardly breathing.

"What happened?" Brenda asked Cleopatra.

"Her lungs just... burst..." Cleopatra said.

The doctor, Conner, had a solemn look on his face.

"Can anything be done?" Celine said. "I mean, she's the leader. She's gonna make it through this, right?"

"I... don't think so," Conner said.

"Why the hell not?!" Celine demanded.

"She's dead," Conner said.

"What?" Celine asked.

"She's dead," Conner repeated.

"What the hell happened?" Celine asked, desperate for an answer. "She asked us to go find a doctor, and an hour and a half later she dies!"

"This is what Leslie wanted," Brenda said.

"What?" Celine asked.

"Rhonda was right," Brenda said. "Bombing us wasn't what he wanted. He wanted to kill our leader."

"And now Rhonda is dead..." Cleopatra said.

~~~

The next day, Marty, Adam, and Will came running back.

"Eric wasn't on the plane," they told everyone. "Everything we know is wrong."

---

Best episode ever, right?

Reviews demanded. Uh... I mean, appreciated. No, demanded, actually. I'm getting married today. Think of it as a wedding present. Silly Face!
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 7/7/2010, 2:26 pm

New episode coming soon.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 7/11/2010, 9:41 pm

Change of plans.

I'm writing the new episode, not tvguy.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 7/26/2010, 9:20 am

Sorry for the the multi-post. But whatever. Silly Face!

Anyways, new episode coming soon. Like... in a few days.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 8/31/2010, 1:16 am

(S2E3) (13) Head on the Dance Floor

Rain dripped onto the bamboo made coffin which held Rhonda's body. Every single castaway stood beside it, most sobbing. Marty stood up and started to talk.

"Rhonda...was a great leader. She always did what was best for us and put everyone else before herself. What...happened Rhonda was unfair. I hope that she rests in peace." He nodded at the coffin. Will and Alex then pushed the coffin out into the sea and watched the waves swallow it.

[theme plays]

The sun blazed down onto the castaways. Many were under their huts. It had been around eight months-help wasn't coming. Squidward was now the leader of the survivors. He walked towards the ocean and sat down, letting the waves lap at this tentacles.

"What am I going to do?" Squidward said to himself. He hadn't pictured it being so hard without Rhonda. She was the one that had had everything-knowledge, loyalty, wisdom, integrity, humor, comfortable and kindness, and more. Now she was dead. Thanks to the one called Leslie. Squidward then got up and got two castaways-Bill and Rick.

"I want you two to go out and search for Leslie and Eric. They're the ones who we want. Take these guns and scope the jungles out. Okay?" Squidward said.

"Got it, boss," Bill said, smiling and loading the gun. "Can't wait to catch them son of bitches who killed me leader. Come on Rick." Bill led the way into the jungle. Squidward watched them as they disappeared. He then walked towards his hut, seeing the main nest of huts full of fish coming and going. He walked into his hut and saw Brenda talking to the priest on the island, Jamieson O' Cloud.

"Oh, hello," Jamieson said. "You must be Squidward. I was just leaving." He nodded at Brenda and walked out.

"Why was he here?" Squidward asked as snatched a mango and a knife from a bowl made from plants.

"I...I think you need some religious advice. Becoming the new leader is hard and-"

"No, Brenda," Squidward said. "If I need help, I would've have gone to Connor or the therapy guy-what's his name? Joel, right?"

"Her name is Catherine and I set your appointments up with Mr. O' Cloud. You'll meet with him on Tuesdays. Do you understand?"

Squidward could see she was set on this so nodded. He had just started to eat his mango when Bill and Rick stormed into the hut.

"They're back."

---

Squidward walked out and saw everyone who was familiar to him return. Mr. Krabs, Plankton, Mariah, Sandy, Patrick, and Gary walked out of the jungle. They were bruised and bleeding. Connor ran up to them and ushered them into the medicine hut where he would attend to them while the crowd buzzed.

"What the hell happened?" Celine asked.

"What did you find?"

"Did you get Eric?"

"What's the news?"

"How did Spongebob die?"

Squidward followed Connor to the medicine hut and walked in.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Connor yelled at Squidward.

"Tell you what?"

"HOW Spongebob died? I could've saved him! You should've showed him to me instead of burying him away from camp!"

"I-I didn't know," Sqiuidward said, guilt swarming over him.

"From now on," Connor said. "Check with me." He then walked away, checking the lost friends. Squidward then took a stroll down the beach.

----

Will sat alone in his hut. He held a picture of his wife, Lia, in his hands. He had found it in the jungle after Eric revealed that he wasn't on the plane.

Will sat a coffee table, sipping his coffee. He read Stephen King's The Shining in his other hand. When he heard a chair scoot, he put the book down and saw a beautiful fish lady sitting across from him.

"Hi," the woman said. "I'm Beryl."

"Hello. I'm Will," he said, extending a hand.

"I've seen you come here ever day for the past five months reading different Stephen King books and thought I'd introduce myself."

"Oh," said Will. "Well I always enjoy company. Are you a fan?"

"Of what?"

"Stephen King."

"Oh yes! The book "The Green Mile" was one of my favorites. John Grisham is also another great author."

"I agree!" The two then chatted...and chatted..and spent most of their time together for the next sixteen years together. Finally, Will proposed.

----

"I'm home, honey!" Will said, walking into their home. He set down his bag and walked into the kitchen. When his wife didn't reply, he called again. He the searched the house until he came to their bedroom.

"Ho-"

Will stared at the scene: Beryl was making love to another man.

"WHAT THE HELL!" Will screamed. He ran into the room and picked up the bedside lamp and through it at the man. "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" He then somehow picked up the nightstand and hurled it at the man's head. He picked up a stool from the closet and also through it at him.

"Will, stop!" Beryl shouted.

"SHUT UP, YOU CHEATING BITCH!" He picked up a chair and through it at her. Both of the people in the bed were knocked out...and maybe dead.

tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 10/15/2010, 6:23 pm

(S2E4) Episode 14: Suspicions

"Hello," a voice said.

"Hello," another voice replied.

"I have been informed that you have some information you'd like to share with me," said the voice.

"Yes, Arkane. I do. My name is Leslie. Do you remember me?"

Arkane stared at him. "Yes," he said, finally. "I do. Now tell me the information."

"Alright," said Leslie. He pulled out a file and slid it across the table between them. "Read the third paragraph. Now." Arkane's eyes darted across the page. He looked up in disbelief.

"Is this true?" he asked.

"Very true," replied Leslie. "It's all legit." Arkane stood up and walked out the door. The sun beat down on him, but Arkane didn't care. He was in shock.

"Leslie!" Arkane bellowed. "Come on. We're going."

"You can't be serious!" said Leslie. "Sir, do you realize how danger-

"I said we are going. Come." Leslie hesitated, but then followed. They set out into the jungle.

(Theme Plays)

"Squidward," Connor said, walking into his hut. "We need to talk." Squidward followed him away from the beach, away from the hustle and bustle.

"Yes?"

"I found...," started Connor, his voice faltering.

"What?" asked Squidward.

"I found....I found a journal," said Connor, staring at him with his soft, brown eyes.

"A...journal," said Squidward.

"A journal," repeated Connor.

"Um...what's important about this journal?"

"Squidward...I read a list in the journal. It said that-that.."

"What? Spit it out, Connor," said Squidward, obviously irritated.

"It said four of us were going to die!" shouted Connor. He let it sink in. "It also predicted everything else that has happened to us so far. Everything."

---------
("The End" by Pearl Jam plays:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqAP5ZA2Lkg)

"Spongebob," said Patrick, a tear streaming down his cheek. "He's dead."

The Bikini Bottomites sat next to each other, mourning the loss of their beloved friend.

"I know, Patrick," said Sandy. "We all miss the little critter."

Suddenly, Bill came running up to them. "Come here. You guys have to see this."

He led them into the jungle, not stopping once. They came to a clearing and gasped. A helicopter rested in the middle of the clearing.

"C-can we use that to get off the island?!" said Sandy.

"Yes," said Bill. "But we need a pilot."

"How the hell did you find it?" asked Mr. Krabs.

"When I was out in the jungle with Rick, we found it."

"Have you informed Squidward about it?" said Sandy.

"Er...no," Bill replied. "I don't think he needs to know about it."

"Why? Squidward is our leader," said Patrick.

"You guys....Squidward has to much on his plate and-

"NO," said Sandy. "He needs to know there is a way off this damned island."

"Sandy, no!" She walked on, but tripped on a cord. Suddenly, granite walls sprung up around them.

"Great," sighed Bill. "Just great." He glared and Sandy who was still on the ground.

"What the?" said Mr. Krabs. "How did that happen?"

"The helicopter was booby trapped. We saw the cords surrounding the helicopter. It was put here by Arkane. He wants us."

"You avoided the booby trap?"

"Yes!"

"So how do we get out?"

"I don't know."

("The End" by Pearl Jam ends)

It was rainy when it happened. The ocean was unusually choppy. Everyone was out and about as usual. The professional fisherman on the island, Doc Martin, was talking to other fishing experts about building a boat to go out and get fish. They were about to leave when Doc screeched.

"What, what?!" A few people ran up and stopped in shock.

The body of Bill was there.

-------

"HOW THE HELL DID HE GET OUT THERE?!" Squidward yelled.

"I saw him go out into the jungle with the Bikini Bottomites about an hour ago," said Connor.

"I did as well," said Mariah.

"Look at these wounds," said Connor, indicating wounds in Bill's torso. "These were made by a knife. Bill was murdered."

---------

"Where did Bill go?!"

Bill had disappeared, just like that.

"Oh my god, oh my god," said Patrick. "What do we do?"

"Escape," said Mr. Krabs who had been silent since Bill's creepy disappearance.

"How?!" screamed Sandy. "IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED THERE ARE WALLS SURROUNDING US!"

Mr. Krabs stared at her. "We go up."
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down