SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Let's Play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (Tracks of light) Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Let's Play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (Tracks of light) 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Let's Play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (Tracks of light) Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Let's Play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (Tracks of light) Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Let's Play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (Tracks of light) Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Let's Play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (Tracks of light) Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Let's Play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (Tracks of light) Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Let's Play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (Tracks of light) Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Let's Play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (Tracks of light) Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Let's Play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (Tracks of light) Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Let's Play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (Tracks of light) Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Let's Play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (Tracks of light)

2 posters

Go down

Let's Play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (Tracks of light) Empty Let's Play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (Tracks of light)

Post by jjsthekid 7/21/2010, 1:57 pm

Coming Soon..
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 43091

Back to top Go down

Let's Play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (Tracks of light) Empty Re: Let's Play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (Tracks of light)

Post by jjsthekid 7/29/2010, 7:15 pm

Let's finally begin!

Episode 1- The Opening or Some Shit

Let's Play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (Tracks of light) PokemonRangerGuardianSigns1

Somewhere over the rainbow, I begin this game.

Let's Play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (Tracks of light) PokemonRangerGuardianSigns2

Am I a Boy or a Girl? Let's take a guess..

Let's Play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (Tracks of light) PokemonRangerGuardianSigns3

Yes, I am a boy. Why do you think I clicked the boy?

Let's Play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (Tracks of light) PokemonRangerGuardianSigns4

MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!

Let's Play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (Tracks of light) PokemonRangerGuardianSigns5

Aw shit, it is Team Pokemon Nappers (A.K.A Team Pokemon Rapers).

Let's Play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (Tracks of light) PokemonRangerGuardianSigns6

Wait, how the hell Did I get in the sky? I never signed up for this!

Let's Play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (Tracks of light) PokemonRangerGuardianSigns7

A pidgey? Give me something challenging!

Let's Play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (Tracks of light) PokemonRangerGuardianSigns8

Easy as Pie.

Let's Play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (Tracks of light) PokemonRangerGuardianSigns9

Gee, Maybe it is running away because you pissed it the fuck off?

Let's Play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (Tracks of light) PokemonRangerGuardianSigns10

Hovercrafts? Laser Balls? What the hell Kind of Pokemon game is this?

Let's Play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (Tracks of light) PokemonRangerGuardianSigns11

I'll join your team once you stop Kidnapping and Raping pokemon.

Let's Play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (Tracks of light) PokemonRangerGuardianSigns12

It's about fucking time you arrived whatever your Name is!

Let's Play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (Tracks of light) PokemonRangerGuardianSigns13

Aw shit, it is Hell Eye, Uh I mean Red Eye. What do you want?

Let's Play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (Tracks of light) PokemonRangerGuardianSigns14

Yeah, I too like words I can't even understand.

Let's Play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (Tracks of light) PokemonRangerGuardianSigns15

Aw Shit.

What will Happen next time?! Stay tuned, True believers.
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Let's Play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (Tracks of light) Empty Re: Let's Play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (Tracks of light)

Post by jjsthekid 7/31/2010, 11:08 am

Episode 2- Lost

Let's Play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (Tracks of light) PokemonRangerGuardianSigns16

Ah, somebody Save me!

Let's Play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (Tracks of light) PokemonRangerGuardianSigns17

Jesus, I am landing everywhere now..

Let's Play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (Tracks of light) PokemonRangerGuardianSigns18

Hey! Give me back my Styler! Dargh

Let's Play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (Tracks of light) PokemonRangerGuardianSigns19

I had to turn the emulator sideways for this mini-game, so there won't be much for it.

Let's Play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (Tracks of light) PokemonRangerGuardianSigns20

Damn those Mantyke!

Let's Play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (Tracks of light) PokemonRangerGuardianSigns21

Thank god, I got it back. But uh, Wouldn't my styler be destroyed, since Stuff like that would be ruined in water? Confused

Let's Play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (Tracks of light) PokemonRangerGuardianSigns22

Oh great, what now?

Let's Play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (Tracks of light) PokemonRangerGuardianSigns23

HOLY SHIT, IT'S THE BIG ONE!

Let's Play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (Tracks of light) PokemonRangerGuardianSigns24

They are multiplying!

Let's Play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (Tracks of light) PokemonRangerGuardianSigns25

What the? A Hippie Pokemon Concert?

Let's Play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (Tracks of light) PokemonRangerGuardianSigns30

Everybody fled from Team Pokemon Rapers.

Let's Play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (Tracks of light) PokemonGuardianSigns27

Uh..Where DO the Vanished Pokemon go?

Let's Play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (Tracks of light) PokemonRangerGuardianSigns29

Big Bear! Too bad he "disappeared" as well.

Let's Play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (Tracks of light) PokemonGuardianSigns26

The Only Surviver.

Let's Play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (Tracks of light) PokemonRangerGuardianSigns31

Stupid Flashbacks!

Let's Play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (Tracks of light) PokemonRangerGuardianSigns32

Murph, get out of this flashback!

Anyways, next time We get lost on The Island.
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 7/31/2010, 11:20 am

THIS EPISODE IS CALLED LOST!

<33333333333333333333333333
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 64107

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 7/31/2010, 11:22 am

that70sguy92 wrote:THIS EPISODE IS CALLED LOST!

<33333333333333333333333333

I just knew you were going to say that. Silly Face!
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 8/17/2010, 5:38 pm

There was some emulator problems. So, this will continue October 4th, which is when the U.S. Version comes out. Yes, I know it will be a while but it will be worth the wait. Silly Face!
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 10/3/2010, 10:57 am

Meh.
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down