SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Sharky Shore ^_^ Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Sharky Shore ^_^ 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Sharky Shore ^_^ Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Sharky Shore ^_^ Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Sharky Shore ^_^ Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Sharky Shore ^_^ Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Sharky Shore ^_^ Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Sharky Shore ^_^ Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Sharky Shore ^_^ Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Sharky Shore ^_^ Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Sharky Shore ^_^ Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Sharky Shore ^_^

+6
Wumbology
jjsthekid
Elastic Dog
tvguy347
ExKizuna
The Bob_Ball
10 posters

Go down

Sharky Shore ^_^ Empty Sharky Shore ^_^

Post by The Bob_Ball 7/18/2010, 11:32 pm

My first spin-off in about two years will be about the mindless adventures of our favorite sexy retarded troll. WARNING: There will be no continuity whatsoever and I will have a writing staff (cough ex and jjs) since they want to join in. If you want to be a part of the Sharky Shore writing team, please let me know through here Silly Face!.

Sharky Shore

1. Pilot

There was once an ugly troll that was obsessed with sea critters and poop. He was so ugly that everyone died on tv.com. The End!

Ok not really, that's what he wanted you to think on his website. Instead, Sharky has a deep backstory to why he became the douche he is today.

As a child, Sharky had father issues. One day, his father came home and saw Sharky play with his poop. His father then took Sharky to reform school to try and fix his problems, but Sharky was a reform school drop out as he soon started to shove his poop down people's throats. His father could not take it anymore so he left Sharky and his mom. Sharky's mom was to scared to do anything because Sharky kept cussing her out.

Sharky then started to go through puberty as he realized the existence of the opposite sex. Sharky had a crush on a girl who was nicknamed Whale (she is not fat the name is misleading Silly Face!). Sharky tried to ask her out, but Whale just laughed at him because he was so nervous.

Sharky was so depressed that he started to become a liar about how many girls he gets and how cool he was. He then became an internet celebrity. How you may ask? Sharky says its because of his trolling, but here is how Sharky really became an internet celebrity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc

Yep, Sharky is the WoW freakout kid. Who knew he was such a dirty lowlife troll. Who knew that a dude's World of Warcraft account getting cancelled leads to trolling websites. THE END!
The Bob_Ball
The Bob_Ball
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25250

Back to top Go down

Sharky Shore ^_^ Empty Re: Sharky Shore ^_^

Post by ExKizuna 7/19/2010, 12:12 am

Dude, I am part of the writing team, not a "Special guest writer" >.>

Anyway...

Episode 2 -WHAAAAAAAAALE FLUUUBBBEEEER-Dear Sister style-WHATEVER IT TAKES:

WhaleBlubber watched a shitty Robin Williams movie

"i wanna be like that green crap!" Yelled WHAAAAAALE BLUBBEEER.

So, WhaleBlubber changed his name to WHAAAAAAALE FLUBBBEEEER. WhaleFlubber woke up, and went to school. He shouted his name.

"HEY PEOPLE LOWER THEN ME! IM WHAAAAAAAALE FLUBBBEEEEER!" Yelled WhaleFlubber. He got shunned. Some of the comments were:

|"Haha you suck!" said a girl

"YOUR NAME IZ OFF GREN CRPA BAHAHAHAH!" said a dude.

"Haha GO TO HELL you WHAAAAAALE FUBBEEEER!" said his teacher|

WHAAAAALE FLUUUUBER got mad. He went home, but some fat dude spilled yellow paint on him, and a bird shit feathers on him. He got teh pizzed and got a gun. He went to school and shot Actorwhowill B. Arapartistafterdegrassi.
MMM WHATCHA SAYYYYY!

He ran away, but then got shot. It didn't phase him... Or so he thought. He tried to go home AGAIN, bt he saw a guy pissing on his car. He yelled:

"YOu dick who goes to an opposing school who will come to my school soon!"

Then the badguy's redheaded friend stabbed WHAAAAALE FLUBBBEEER. Then shot him.

YOU ONLY MEANT WELL BLAH BLAH BLAH.

He went home and cried like a pussie.

TEH END
ExKizuna
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 28957

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bob_Ball 7/19/2010, 12:32 am

Yeah I edited that ish, sorreh Whale Flubbba!!!!

Btw jjs will do eppy 3, i will do 4, ex will do 5, and so on and so forth in case anyone was wondering Silly Face!. spongebobs1fan will join the staff soon too, we will work on the schedule on when to add him in to our staff.
The Bob_Ball
The Bob_Ball
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 7/19/2010, 12:51 am

Would ya mind if I joined?
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42370

Back to top Go down

Post by Elastic Dog 7/19/2010, 11:13 am

Could I as well?
Elastic Dog
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 33114

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna 7/19/2010, 12:07 pm

Well, me and Bob decided that we are not going to add anyone new to the actual writing team. Though, you guys can be guest writers for an episod.
ExKizuna
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 7/19/2010, 5:59 pm

Alright, I'll write the 3rd episode.

Episode 3- HistericalBlubber: Whaleblubber was walking around the park, bored and tired. He doesn't know what other sites to spam up. However, a person known as SOF comes to the town. He pulls up in a Limo and walks out. He is giving a special presentation of Histeria: The Movie. He is setting up a stage for a screening. Whaleblubber then gets an idea to ruin his show. He sets up a trap with Buckets Of Poop (Reference to one of his past accounts on a site known as TV.com). When SOF walks up to the stage, he will trip over a wire and it will snap a branch on a tree nearby and the bucket of poop will fall on his head. Whaleblubber knew his plan was genius.

It was the day of the special screening. SOF was up on the stage and said to the crowd," Hello Folks. It is time for a special screening of Histeria: The Movie." The crowd was cheering and clapping (Even though most of them didn't give a shit). SOF went to turn on the Big Screen TV, but he then tripped over Whaleblubber's wire! Whaleblubber was in the crowd and he laughed. The bucket of poop fell on SOF's head and covered him in shit. He said," Dang it! Cruse whoever set this up!" He then ran away to who knows where and the crowd just left. Just then, a person stomps a plank on stage and it causes the bucket to go flying in the air and land on Whaleblubber's head. There was still some shit left in it. He was very happy his plan worked. Whaleblubber then threw a piece of shit at the screen and it blacked out. Also, a man known as syrusfan got covered in shit as well.

Guest Stars- SOF

Last edited by jjsthekid on 6/26/2011, 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 43021

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bob_Ball 7/19/2010, 11:50 pm

Episode 4 - Shark Fu

Sharky is stoked that today is the day that the remake of the Sega Genesis failure known as Shaq Fu. Sharky loved that game as a child and can't wait to play it again in high definition....oh and in 3D since everything is in 3D these days Silly Face!!

Of course as soon as he gets home and puts Shaq Fu in his X-Box 360 it dies from the red ring of death, so he slams it against a wall. However, his X-Box acts up and sucks Sharky into the video game of Shaq Fu....before you the reader goes damn this plot line eats poo just like this troll does, continuing reading it gets better!

Sharky ends up in a kung fu dojo and has no clue what the hell is going on, when he meets Shaquille O'Neal.

Sharky says "F.U. Shaq! You will never be as big a celebrity as I am!"

Shaq then stomps on Sharky's skull and Sharky loses a life.

"You need to learn some respect or you are gonna lose your other two lives son." Shaq tells Sharky.

Sharky and Shaq then get transported into another dimension just like in the video game where they must rescue a user named Calvin (hmm I wonder who I could possibly be referring to? Silly Face!) from an evil mummy named Sett-Ra.

"What? Are you f-in serious? That noob can go burn in hell. He messed with my wikispace and called me a worthless sack of shit." Sharky bitched.

Shaq then roundhouse kicks Sharky and Sharky loses another life. Only one more remains.

Sharky and Shaq then make it all the way to Sett-Ra for the final fight. Calvin then spots Sharky.

"Aw hell no, I'm not going to be rescued by this a-hole."

Calvin then grabs Sett-Ra's staff and stabs Sharky to death. Sharky fails yet again to make an impact!

Shaq then beats Sett-Ra. Shaq then gets interviewed by SOF for SOF's talk show while Calvin grabs the skull of Sharky and does the speech from Braveheart Silly Face!.

"I am Calvin. And I see a whole army of my countrymen, here in defiance of tyranny! You have come to fight as free men. And free man you are! What will you do without freedom? Will you fight? Two thousand against ten? No! We will run - and live! Yes! Fight and you may die. Run and you will live at least awhile. And dying in your bed many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance, to come back here as young men and tell our enemies that they may take our lives but they will never take our freedom!"

Of course Sharky is dead, but it doesn't matter. My people, you are free!!!
The Bob_Ball
The Bob_Ball
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 7/20/2010, 10:57 pm

Episode 5- WhaleTalk: One day, Whaleblubber was reading the newspaper. He saw an ad for a new talk show host. Whaleblubber fills out the entry forum and runs off to the studio. When he gets there, he sends his entry in and waits a few days. A few days later, he gets rights to his own talk show! Meanwhile, the previous host Exkizuna, is outraged at this. He says," How the HELL could you fire me? I was funniest host ever! Everyone loved me!" The Boss says," Sorry kid, but another guy took your spot. He is apperently known as Whaleblubber." ExKizuna picks up the Boss's coffee and throws it at his face. He then exits the studio and thinks of a Plan to destroy Whaleblubber. He then says," Whalefucker is going down!"

Whaleblubber then sets up his studio. He sits on a green couch and has a nice brown table right in front of him. He picks up the cup (Even though there isn't any water in it). He says," Hello residents. Welcome to Whale TV. Today, I am getting interviewed by Bob The Reporter." Bob says," Thank you Whale. Now, what is your in focus for today?" Whaleblubber says," Ah, The Poop Forum! Feel free to visit it via Forumotion." Bob says," Ah. Now, do you think people are going to bash that like to your wiki?" Whaleblubber says," Ha! I can easily ban them there. Duh.." ExKizuna is hiding near the stage. His trap is planned perfectly. Whaleblubber gets up and trips over a bucket of Yellow paint. Whaleblubber says," What the?" ExKizuna then knocks out the camera man. ExKizuna says," You'll pay for stealing my show!" He grabs a paintbrush and splats yellow paint on his face. Whaleblubber says," Gah, I can't see!" Ex pulls a rope and an anvil comes down and kills the Camera Man. He says," Uh.. that was supposed to hit Sharky.." Then, Ex stomps the ground and the anvil flys up and comes down, killing Whaleblubber. He says," Yay!" The news comes on the next day and the reporter says," I'm afraid our newest talk show host, Whaleblubber, died in a mysterious anvil crash. The new host will be...Hipepeoples4." We see ExKizuna punch the TV screen in.

Guest Stars- Exkizuna

Last edited by jjsthekid on 6/26/2011, 4:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 43021

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 7/21/2010, 7:35 am

Koromori wrote: The New host will be...Hipepeoples4."
W to the I to the N. xD
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 46698
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna 7/21/2010, 8:29 pm

Episode 6 - ROW ROW FIGHT DA BLUBBAH!

WHAAAAAAAAALE BLUBBEEEEER was watching Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann on his computer.

"I liek dis show, because of penatration! Too bad ill never even geta date!-Ooo, drills!" Blubber's ADD acted up, and he was hypnotized by the shiny drills. He watched it some more, and then... ZOMG GURREN LAGGAN JUMPED OUT!

"Your the big mecha!"

"AND YOUR A FUCKED UP TROLL WHO I WILL NOW KILL! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL... THAT WILL BAN THE BLUBBEEEERRR! GIGA! DRILL! BANNN...EEEER!"

Big mecha man slammed his drill on WhaleBlubber. There was a big explosion.

BOOMBOOMBOOM

This explosion made him go in teh computer.

"ZOMG Gurren world! Nowz all I need is some poop and hot girl tits and my internet life that i'll never live will come TRUUUUEE!"

WHAAAAAALE BLUBBEEEEER started walkign around. Everyone that saw him either punched him, or drilled holes in him. On the verge of his death, he was crawling around... When he saw Yoko.

"BOOBIES!" WHAAAAALE BLUBEBEEEER yelled, and he crawled towards Yoko. He was almost at her feet when...

"Eww! A mean ass trol who everyone makes fun of and deserves it because he sucks!" And with that, Yoko puleld out her rifle and shot Whale Blubber in the head a few times.

TEH END
ExKizuna
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Elastic Dog 7/22/2010, 7:40 pm

Yoko Ono?
Elastic Dog
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna 7/22/2010, 8:24 pm

Marowak wrote:Yoko Ono?
No... Yoko Littner, from Gurren Lagann... Thats what the episode is based on... *Facepalms*
ExKizuna
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bob_Ball 7/22/2010, 9:35 pm

7. WhaleBook

Sharky has been noticing that tv.com is no longer the most popular website on the internet.

"Well duh dipshit!" bob_ball writes on his wikispace.

Sharky then decides to join one of the most popular sites on the internet, Facebook.

Sharky is so stoked that his mom is finally allowing him to get a facebook page as he just sits there and waits for his friend requests to arrive.

One week later, still no friend requests, so Sharky goes to school and yells at lunch that he has joined FB and wants everyone to add him.

One month later, still no friend requests. Sharky is starting to get pissed off and bitches on his wikispace that he is famous and should have 1000 friends by now.

So much later that I'm getting sick and tired of writing about how much later its been, Sharky is still friendless on FB. Sharky can't take it anymore and hacks into FB. He find this kid (not going to say his name, but there will be hints of who he is in this episode Silly Face!) and zaps him of all his friends. Sharky now has friends who can water his crops on Farmville and play Scrabble and all that other stupid shit people do on FB Silly Face!.

A couple days later, Sharky is playing Cafe World and is getting ready to make a delicious meal for his fake customers, when he gets a message that states.....

WHAAAAAAAALE FLUBBBEEEEER!!!!!!

Sharky is shocked, someone actually reads Sharky Shore and knows that he said that at school. He starts to scared that the fugly troll is now being trolled. He decides to take the rest of the day off from FB.

The next day, he logs back on and a bunch of chat windows pop up saying the same message over and over again. That message is.....

Whaley Whaley! You dirty, stuck up, sadistic, shit-eating.....okay this message goes on for quite some time so watch this video that I finally found out why this users uses this insult so much Silly Face!

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/nostalgia-critic/34-nostalgia-critic/207-avgn-wizard-rant

Anyway by this point Sharky has shit his pants. He decides to drive all the way to New York to go find the creator of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, since Sharky thinks that cuz he is famous he can meet this guy anytime he wants.

"Mark you stupid fuck, get your ass out here, I am worth your time!" Sharky hollers.

"What the hell do you want? Can't you see I am busy counting my virtual money being made from everyone having a Facebook!" Mark tells him.

Sharky then tells him about how he hacked some dude's FB page and now he is getting trolled by an anonymous person.

"You hacked another person's FB page? You...." ah I'm just going to post the link again.

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/nostalgia-critic/34-nostalgia-critic/207-avgn-wizard-rant

Sharky bitches that all he wanted is a friend, so Mark tells him that he has the perfect solution to this problem.

Sharky goes home to find out that he has lost all the friends he has stolen from the dude's page he hacked, but does notice he has only friend.

And that friend's name is.....Kip Drody.

"Ah fuck me" Sharky complains.

TRIVIA - Ex is the one who trolls Sharky in case you haven't figured it out Silly Face!
The Bob_Ball
The Bob_Ball
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna 7/22/2010, 10:35 pm

Episode 8: Blubber can't defeat Airman!

WhaleBlubber recently bought a PS2. He has many great games, like "Dora the Explorer: Journey to the Purple Planet", "Barbie's Horseback Adventure", and best of all, "if you couldn't tell I have girlish taste in games because I suck!". But, he was revently given "MegaMan: Anniversery Collection" He liked this game. But, his PS2 blew up because the room got hot when Blubber would leave it. BUt it turned into freaking Antarctica when he's in there.

"Awww FUCK NOEZ!" He yelled. He couldn't go on FaceBook to pass his time... So he decided to hang out with "friends"

---[1. Week. Later.]---

Blubber was killed 30 times this week. But, beings this show has no continuity and must continue, he came back... But he's all bloody and shit. Oh, and has no legs. Anyway. his PS2 was fixed! He finally started to play Megaman again.

Somewhere, else...

2 dudes, ExKizuna and Dragiiin, were sitting in a large computer lab, piles of CD-game's at their side, monitering Sharky's PS2. When he got to Airman, they inserted all the discs! Then, they hacked his PS2. A silver PS2 controll pad popped out.

"YOu can handle this?" Dragiiin asked.

"Oh hell yes. Pay-back is a bitch, BITCH!" And now, Ex has control over Airman. He presses some buttons on the keyboard, and some of the powers included in the games that Ex inserted were given to Airman!

With douchebag-WHAAAAAAALE FLUBEEEEER

*Showing the screen* MEgaman was hopping around, shooting Airman. Airman just stood there.

"haha, everybody said he's hard! But, it seems a fuckbag like ME could beat him!"... THats when Ex started using him. A spear shot at MegaMan, and pulled him towards Airman. Then Airman's fist had energy around it, and he did a spinning uppercut!

"TAKE SCORPION AND A SHORYUKEN, MUTHERFUCKER!" Airman seemed to yell. It seems he has other powers, from other games! Megaman did some more shooting, but nothing phased him! Airman then ran, and hopped on Megaman twice, and a Mushroom and a Raccoon-skin hat came out. He ran into them, and was able to fly!

"Awww SHIT! Mario, TOO!?" Sharky yelled as Airman was flying, AND shooting tornadoes at Megaman. He kept slamming into the walls.

"LETS FINISH THIS, YOU STIR FRIED MUTHER FUCKER! I LIKE FRIED SHARKS AND WHALES, SO YOUR GONNA BE MY BREAKFAST!" AIrman yelled.

"You...Know who I am?"

"No shit! You took my talk show away! BURN IN HELL!... AIRMAN STARE, DIPSHIT!!!!" Then... Rainbows shot out of Airman's stomach, and killed megaman.

"CARE BEARS!? REALLY!?...But wait... Talk show?... E-" Sharky was going to finish the sentence, but Airman hopped out of the screen. He started bombarding WHAAAAALE BLUBBEEEEER with differant attacks from differant video games!

"oh...SHIIIIZ!" Sharky couldn't run away, tho. Airman then became... Super Dark Chaos emerald mecha All-Star Charizard Racoon Smash-Ball PokeRus Airman, and killed Sharky with 1 poke.

Then the world exploded. Because Airman is just that awesome.

The end.
ExKizuna
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bob_Ball 7/25/2010, 11:27 pm

A special treat Sharky Shore fans, a two part episode from me and ex Silly Face!

9. CAAAAAAAMMMMPPP BLUUUBBBEEEER

Sharky hears that tv.com doesn't give a fuck that he keeps coming back to troll, that he goes into depression.

His mom hates seeing him so depressed so she offers him the idea to go to the one place that truly made him happy when he was younger, camp. He use to love camp when he was a kid, but he stopped going once he became fascinated with fesces.

"Sharky, you should go to camp, it's better than sitting in your room all day." Sharky's mom said.

"Fuck off mom, I am plotting my next attack on neopets.com" Sharky bitched.

"Pack your bags, you are going to camp." Sharky's mom demanded.

"Camp? Why the fuck would I want to go there? Fine its better than living here with someone who doesn't understand my epicness." Sharky said.

Sharky's mom then drops him off at camp, but once he gets out he realizes that the camp he is at is named Camp Neopia.

"What the fuck mom? You are leaving me in this shithole?"

But it was to late. Sharky's mom stepped on the gas pedal and left Sharky's ass at camp.

"Well its just three days with noobs, how hard could it be?"

Sharky heads to his cabin and meets his roommate.

"Greetings, my name is woahwoah and welcome to our neohome!" woahwoah whined.

"Fuck me! You are 11, eat shit!" Sharky hollered.

"You're cool, let's play Pokemon Channel. I brought my GameCube! Trust me, Pokemon handheld games suck." woahwoah said in a fascinated tone.

After a night listening to woahwoah talk about his secret man crush on Nicholas Cage, the two then headed off to breakfast where they were told about the tasks at hand by their camp counseler Chris.

"Camp Neopia is pretty much built like the land of Neopia. You must act like your neopets and never break out of character. You will also be referred to as your Neopet's name."

As everyone reveals their name, we get down to woahwoah and Sharky.

"My name is WookieLover." woahwoah said.

"My name is ShizWiz." Sharky embarassingly admitted.

"Alright, well today we have a scavenger hunt planned. You and your roommate must visit at least three of the locations on the Neopia map and retrieve one thing from each location. First one back gets a billion dollars in neocash. Ready, set, go!" said Counseler Chris.

Woahwoah runs as Sharky slowly follows not giving a fuck.

"I MUST GET THOSE BILLION DOLLARS IN NEOCASH, SO PLEASE HELP ME OR I WILL CRY!!!!" woahwoah whimpered.

"Fine if it will make you shut the fuck up!" Sharky sighed.

The first location they travel to is the land of Meridell where they see a mortog (or as us non-neopet players call it, a frog Silly Face!).

"We should take the mortog back to camp for Counseler Chris, he could give us extra points perhaps?" woahwoah eagerly stated.

"I will not go anywhere without a kiss." the mortog stated.

"Well I'm allergic to frogs, so can you kiss it Sharky?" woahwoah asked in a sad voice.

"Damn me to fucking hell, I will kiss this bitch just like it was one of my own." Sharky said.

Sharky then kissed the mortog on the lips.

"Wow you are an awful kisser ShizWiz, by the taste of it it seems like that was your first kiss. Anyway, I shall join you on your hunt." the mortog said.

"We should give it an awesome name like Fredward!" woahwoah stated.

"Fuck!" sharky said.

Hours later, Sharky, woahwoah, and Fredward were wandering through the woods trying to find their way to Brightvale their next location.

"We have already past that fucking stump." Sharky complained.

"Are we lost? Wwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" woahwoah cried. "Now I will never get those billion dollars in neocash! This is the worst day of my life, I am just like RockGoodNess not RockGoddess!"

Will our two tards and their poorly named frog ever make it to Brightvale? Will Sharky Shore stop reminding everyone of the anti-epicness that use to be known as Neopets?
Tune in to the second part whenever that gets posted by ex Silly Face!.
The Bob_Ball
The Bob_Ball
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 7/26/2010, 6:41 am

The minute woahwoah came into this story, the episode broke the awesomeness meter. xD
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 46698
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by Doogle. 7/26/2010, 1:46 pm

Wow. Just wow.
Doogle.
Doogle.
Customers
Customers

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 27296

http://twitter.com/PaperDoogle

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bob_Ball 7/30/2010, 10:42 pm

I am prepared for backlash since some might be disappointed with part 2, but all I got to say is that this show has no continuity remember Silly Face!

10. CAAAAAAAMMMMPPP BLUUUBBBEEEER: The Sequel

Woahwoah is crying his ass off now since it has been a full day since we last left our noobs. Sharky is holding a knife ready to stab woahwoah cuz he can't take it anymore. Woahwoah suddenly stopped crying.

"Hey, you are holding a knife! Are you gonna rip my face off? If so, Nicholas Cage has already done that before in the movie Face Off."

"You could say that you creepy fuck."

"I got a better idea, let's go watch that movie instead!"

Sharky and woahwoah then left the woods to go into the town's local movie theater to go watch the movie Face Off, but first Sharky stabbed Fredward the frog when woahwoah wasn't looking.

They never made it into the movie theater because woahwoah is 11 and Face Off is rated R, but after woahwoah bitched about it, Sharky then realized.

"Shit, we are suppose to get picked up today!"

"Nnnnooooooo, we forgot about the challenge! Now I am not gonna get my neocash!"

Sharky and crying woahwoah then got onto a bus and headed back to camp. Camp counseler Chris was not to pleased about this.

"Due to WookieLover and ShizWiz not completing any of the challenges, they must now perform a musical number. They must do a rendition of the Olivia Newton-John song Physical!

"NO NO NO!!!! The cast of Glee already ruined that song!!! Wwwwhhhyyyyy???" woahwoah complained.

"Woahwoah, shut the fuck up! Let's just get this shit over with and go the fuck home!" Sharky demanded.

The two tards then sang....

"I'm saying all the things that I know you'll like
Making good conversation
I gotta handle you just right
You know what I mean
I took you to an intimate restaurant
Then to a suggestive movie
There's nothing left to talk about
Unless it's horizontally

Let's get physical, physical
I wanna get physical
Let's get into physical
Let me hear your body talk, your body talk
Let me hear your body talk

I've been patient, I've been good
Tried to keep my hands on the table
It's gettin' hard this holdin' back
If you know what I mean

I'm sure you'll understand my point of view
We know each other mentally
You gotta know that you're bringin' out
The animal in me

I wanna get physical
Let's get into physical

I wanna get physical
Let's get into physical

I wanna get physical
Let's get into physical

Let's get animal, animal
I wanna get animal
Let's get into animal
Let me hear your body talk"

Everyone then laughed at the two of them.

"They liked us better than the glee cast and kidz bop kids put together!!!"

"Shut the fuck up woahwoah!"

The two noobs parents then picked them up as they went home.

"Wait what happened to Fredward the frog? Oh no!!!!!"

THE END Silly Face!
The Bob_Ball
The Bob_Ball
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna 7/30/2010, 11:25 pm

The second two parter!

Episode 11: Clash of the Shark-ians!

Sharky and his new found stalker-I mean friend-Woahwoah we're watching a movie... Well, Sharky was watching the movie, Woahwoah was trying to read "The Odyssey"

"Hey Sharky, what does this say?" Woahwoah asked.

Sharky leaned over.

"An." He said.

"This one?"

"Agrius."

"This?"

"Attacked"

"How about this one?"

"Apollo." Sharky said

"...Hey, did you know that an Agrius attacked Apollo?" Woahwoah said.

"Fuck off, i'm watching Clash of the Titans." Sharky countered.

"Ooo, I love this movie! Miley Cyrus should've been Aphrodite though, because I just want to... Marry that cute girl" Woahwoah said.

"One, you are such an eleven year old boy because Miley Cyrus is such a whore and is ugly and un-talented, and two, she wasn't even born when this came out." Sharky said, annoyed.

"But... It just came out last year..." Woahwoah said, confused.

"No, this is the GOOD version. The one that came out last year sucked!" Sharky yelled.

Suddenly, the movie shut off.

"Hey, what the freak happened!?" Woahwoah yelled.

"You weren't even watchi-WOOOOOAH!"

Suddenly, they weren't on their couch anymore. They were dropped in a forest, that looked almost ancient. Woahwoah looked around, until... He was gone. Sharky heard a scream.

"Well, might aswell go help the little fuckface so im not accused of trying to kill him." Sharky sighed, and ran deeper in the woods... When he saw a minotaur hold Woahwoah high in the air!

"HELP ME SHARKY!" Woahwoah yelled.

"Muahaha, noone can save you now! This is for my master!" The minotaur yelled.

"Master? Oh shit, I think we've landed in the world of... Every cliche'd action filled to date!" Sharky mocked.

"Shut up! I serve Echidna!" THe minotaur yelled, and he ripped Woahwoah in half.

"FUCK YES!" Sharky yelled.

"Now, its YOUR TURN!" The minotaur charged at Sharky.

"Oh fucking shit!" Sharky went to run away... Until a ball of magic flew at him, and made him disappear. Seconds later, he re-appeared... Falling towards a sea, that had some sharp rocks and a giant whirlpool.

"Not another clicheeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Please, god, save me! I have a whole life of trolling and being a nerd ahead of me!"

Cut to heaven, where we see god, sitting in a throne.

"Fuck you bitch!" He said.

Back to Sharky, he started falling faster.

"OHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUUU!" Sharky yelled for help.

The End of part one.
ExKizuna
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bob_Ball 8/17/2010, 10:17 am

*cough Part 2 Ex cough* Silly Face!
The Bob_Ball
The Bob_Ball
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna 6/25/2011, 10:13 pm

Dare...Completed.

Clash of the Sharkians! Part 2: WHAAAAAALE BLUBBBEEERS adventar!

So, Sharky was falling. Must've been a long cliff, if he's been falling for about 11 months now. Anywayz, Blubber then exploded. Then was on land. He ran.

"oh mah gawd no teh people I still haven't spammed! I can't die now! I cant! I cant!' WHAAALLLE BLUBBBERR was running around like a maniac. Then, he ran into Gerard Butler.

"Dis is not your moviee"-

"TONIGHT! WE DINE! AT MY HOUSE!" He then stabbed WHAAAALE SHARKY in the eye. They both exploded. Then they were at Leonidas Butler's house. He had pictures of all of his pets: A dog, a cat, a monkfish, and a minotaur.

"WAIT DATS YOUR PET!" Sharky Blub pointed at the pictar of the minotaur.

"Yah, meet him. Say hi Biggles Eatyourballsoff"

"RARGWHRGRHFKGLUGGBLEBING" Biggles Eatyourballsoff threw up Woahwoah!

"Im FREE! He was a big meany face!" Woahwoah said

"oh for FUCKS SAFE! Why can't I just stay dead?!?" Whale Sharky Blubber yelled to the sky.

"...k" Biggles Eatyourballsoff chomped on Sharkys head.

"YAY! He was a meany face too!" Woahwoah yelled

"...Who are you?" Leonidas Gerard Butler the 7th, or, Leonidas Butler, asked.

"Some butthole kid on the internet who is stupid, has stupid opinions, and stalks stupid sharky, It's madness i'll tell ya" Woahwoah said, buuut...

A sense triggered in Leonidas Butler "Madness...? Madness? THIS! IS! SPINOFF!" He kicked Woahwoahs head off. Then, Whale Sharky Blubber woke up! It was all a dream!

"Whew...Thank the devil im still here." Clash of the Titans, on the tv, just ended. Meanwhile, Woahwoah was ranting, but Whale Sharky Blubber didn't hear most of it because of his dream. But what he heard:

"...And Sarah Jessica Parker likes goatse and to get Donkey Punch'd" Woahwoah finished

"Oh god dammit."
---

I was bored, and dared. Funny thing, I was actually thinking of reviving it before. But, now, it's back, in memory of the Ejaculaball himself. This will be a three staff writing team, including me. But, if you want to be on the writing team, you have to ask me, and then PM me a tidbit of what wacky, vulgar(NOT TOO VULGAR) and slightly short stuff you can write. alright? alright. See ya then.
ExKizuna
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 6/25/2011, 10:16 pm

God yes I would love to join. I'll PM my stuff tomorrow.
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 49121

Back to top Go down

Post by Elastic Dog 6/25/2011, 10:19 pm

I'm up for it.
Nice ep btw.
Elastic Dog
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by OMJ 6/25/2011, 10:25 pm

Sounds crazy enough for me to join in. I'll send my material whenever
OMJ
OMJ
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 27661

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 6/26/2011, 9:14 am

im not GOOD ENOGUH for this.
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 24456

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna 6/26/2011, 9:43 pm

Aight, everyone who wants to be a part of this, send me teh schtuff.
ExKizuna
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down