SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Community Spin-Off Awards 1 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) - Page 2 Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Community Spin-Off Awards 1 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) - Page 2 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Community Spin-Off Awards 1 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) - Page 2 Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Community Spin-Off Awards 1 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) - Page 2 Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Community Spin-Off Awards 1 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) - Page 2 Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Community Spin-Off Awards 1 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) - Page 2 Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Community Spin-Off Awards 1 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) - Page 2 Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Community Spin-Off Awards 1 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) - Page 2 Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Community Spin-Off Awards 1 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) - Page 2 Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Community Spin-Off Awards 1 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) - Page 2 Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Community Spin-Off Awards 1 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) - Page 2 Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Community Spin-Off Awards 1 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!)

+3
tvguy347
jjsthekid
that70sguy92
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Community Spin-Off Awards 1 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Community Spin-Off Awards 1 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!)

Post by that70sguy92 2/5/2010, 7:06 pm

Working on winners RIGHT NOW!!!
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 64032

Back to top Go down

Community Spin-Off Awards 1 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Community Spin-Off Awards 1 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!)

Post by that70sguy92 2/5/2010, 7:57 pm

WINNERS:

Best New Spin-Off:
The Krusty Krab: The Years Before SpongeBob

Best Spin-Off:
MermaidMan: The Brave and the Bold, SpongeCraft, Bikini Top

Best Couple:
Patrick and Yvonne- The Misadventures of Patrick Star

Best Villain:
Jeremy- The Misadventures of Patrick Star, The Mysterious Group- MermaidMan: The Brave and the Bold, The Reaper- SpongeCraft

Best Friendship:
Patrick, Harold, Nicholas, and Yvonne- The Misadventures of Patrick Star, Jim and Squidward- The Krusty Krab: The Years Before SpongeBob, Neptune and Frank- Prince Neptune

Best Storyline:
The Reaper forces SpongeBob and Co. to participate in challenges- SpongeCraft

Best Pilot:
SpongeBob: Elementary Days- "Show and Tell"

Best Episode:
The KrustyPod- The Krusty Krab: The Years Before SpongeBob

Best Male Main Character:
Patrick- The Misadventures of Patrick Star, Trey- Bikini Top

Best Female Main Character:
Yvonne- The Misadventures of Patrick Star, Twelvie- The Adventures of No Name

Best 2-Parter/TV Movie:
Framed Arrow! (1)/The Other Arrow (2) MermaidMan: The Brave and the Bold

Best Location:
World of Warcraft Universe- SpongeCraft, Night City- MermaidMan: The Brave and the Bold, WaterFalls- The Misadventures of Patrick Star

Best Scene in Show:
Shootout scene- The Krusty Krab: The Days Before SpongeBob, Blue Arrow defeating the imposter- MermaidMan: The Brave and the Bold

Time to announce the winners for Hall of Fame now. These nominees definitely deserve it, and they are more than welcome to put that they won in their signature (if they join Wink ). Someone had better let the creator know they won, because they aren't a member here at this time. SOO Happy

Creator Hall of Fame:
The_Cartoon

Spin-Off Hall of Fame:
Squid Bottom

---

Thank you for participating! Feel free to post winning speeches, etc. for the next few days, as well as some more promos and Q&A. But Monday evening, this thread will be locked. Wink At that point, you may post promos and Q&A on the News and Announcements thread again.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 2/5/2010, 8:01 pm

Thanks guys! Flattered that i won! SOO Happy

Last edited by tvguy347 on 2/6/2010, 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42365

Back to top Go down

Community Spin-Off Awards 1 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) - Page 2 Empty Community Spin-Off Awards

Post by Steel Sponge 2/6/2010, 12:19 am

Ooh, I won a Community Award.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Doubloons : 37544

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cartoon 2/6/2010, 11:48 am

I finally made the Hall of Fame! Time for some Q & A.

Q: You've taken a break from Spin-Offs. When can we expect your return and what will you be working on?
A: You can expect my return soon and I will likely focus on the Krusty Train.

Q: So does that mean that SB Survivor: Holiday Hills is over?
A: No, but it will likely be on a long hiatus. With Christmas over, I don't feel quite the same inspiration. So expect me to repost and create new episodes closer to the holiday season?

Q: When do you think that the Krusty Train will end?
A: Well, I'm starting to run out of ideas but I'll keep it going as long as I have them. Maybe Season 4 or 5.

Q: What are your plans after the Krusty Train?
A: There will be a new Spin-Off, I just haven't thought of it yet. I'll let you know when I get a great idea.

Q: Any last things that you want to say?
A: Yes. I'm psyched to be back in the Spongebob Community!
The Cartoon
The Cartoon
Customers
Customers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 26610

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Dramatic_Static/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 2/6/2010, 4:49 pm

New Episode of The Krusty Krab: The Years Before Spongebob airing right now!

Episode 14: The Deadly Spices

The workers mixed it all up. Instead of John's Pepper Spice, they sent Johnny's Peppery Spice to The Krusty Krab. There, Mr. Krabs received it and gave it to Jim.

"Hmmm," Jim said, looking at it. He started to cook tons of patties and sprinkled the spice over them. Little did he know, it was dangerous. He served them.

"Isn't John's Pepper Spice wonderful?" Mr. Krabs asked?

"What? I got Johnny's Peppery Spice. Not John's Pepper Spice," Jim said.

"WHAT!" Mr. Krabs yelled. "We have to get those patties back! They're dangerous!"

Jim raced around snatching patties from people. He burned them all into the ground.

"Good job, laddy," Mr. Krabs said.

"What's that?" Marly asked.

"What's what?" Mr. Krabs asked. He turned around and saw a giant pepper rising out of the ground.

"Sweet mother of pearl!" he screeched.

"Hello!" the pepper started to talk. "I am Johnny's Peppery Spice. You have burned me!"

"Burned me. Burned me. HELP!" Mr. Krabs yelled.

"Mr. Krabs, wake up!" Marly yelled. She poured water on his head.

"HuH? WhAt?" he said, bolting up.

"You fainted after we fed everyone the new Krabby Patty with John's Pepper Spice," Tim said.

"Yeah," Tom said.

"It was all a dream. Thank goodness!" Mr. Krabs said.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42365

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 2/9/2010, 4:38 pm

Forgot to close this yesterday.

This thread is officially locked. Hope you all had fun. SOO Happy

Next one will be in March! Smile
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2