SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Lake Wood Killer Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Lake Wood Killer 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Lake Wood Killer Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Lake Wood Killer Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Lake Wood Killer Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Lake Wood Killer Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Lake Wood Killer Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Lake Wood Killer Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Lake Wood Killer Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Lake Wood Killer Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Lake Wood Killer Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Lake Wood Killer

3 posters

Go down

Lake Wood Killer Empty Lake Wood Killer

Post by Hassan 7/4/2010, 10:01 pm

I wanted to post this on Tv.com but I decided to post here since this forum is more active.

In the winter of December, 1999 a dangerous killer targeted travelers. His weapon of choice was a .22 calibur rifle, he would also sometimes stab his victims to death with a dagger.

All of this started back in Lake Wood Ranch, a small isolated area. It was highly popular for camping.

Officer Barren - I remember back when Lake Wood Ranch was very popular, about 1000 travelers around the country would come there during summer or winter holidays.

Lake wood County is a small town with a population of only 3,000. It is located between the borders of British Columbia, and Alberta.

Commissioner Richard - Murder was very rare in that region, because of such a small population, and in a small town like Lake Wood it would be very difficult to kill someone.

However in the winter of 1999, an incident frightened many around the region.

December 17, 1999 - Martha Welmberg, a 35 year old Real Estate Agent from Kelowna, British Columbia was heading to Alberta to stay with her parents for Christmas. That was the last time she was seen.

John Welmberg (Martha's husband) - Martha was kind, she loved her family, her work. She had lots of friends, and she was very hardworking, when I heard what happened to her, it just ripped my heart out.

December 19 - 1999 - Martha Welmberg did not make it to Alberta, her parents contact John Welmberg, and he also states he hasn't seen her. John then begins contacting all of Martha's friends, however they also hadn't seen her.

Martha Welmberg was now reported missing, and the Kelowna Police begin investigating for clues.

On December 20 - 1999 - A patrol unit officer finds an abandoned vehicle near Caribou Resort, a small road way which is considered a short cut to Alberta. He sends the missing car report to the nearest Police station of British Columbia in the countyy of Narawoa.

After the Narawoa Police retrieve the files, they go through the missing car reports over the past 6 months. They find out the car matches the one belonging to Martha Welmberg, the Narawoa police then contact the Kelowna Police Station and tell them about the car.

John Welmberg: I was shocked, when the Police told me the news. I new something had gone wrong.

For the past few days, the Kelowna Police interrogate Martha's friends. However since the crime had taken place outside the Kelowna region, this was no longer a Kelowna Police matter.

On December 23, 1999 - In Lake Wood County, a 23 year old man finds a body in the woods 10 minutes from Lake Wood. The man contacts the Lake Wood Police.

Several Lake Wood Police officers arrive on scene, along with forensic expert Thomas Boyle. The body was badly beaten and beyond recognition.

Thomas Boyle: The scene was so brutal that it shocked the entire region.

The body was taken to the Calgary, Alberta Science Lab, where forensic experts spent hours looking for clues.

During the X-ray tests, it is revealed that the person was shot in the head by .22 calibur rifle, which is a rare gun to find in British Columbia, and Alberta. The bullet was extracted from the body and finger prints were found, however the finger prints didn't link anyone to the crime.

On the same day the Lake Wood Police gather the missing person file from both British Columbia, and Alberta. With hours of investigating the dental records state the body belonged to Martha Welmberg a 35 year old Real Estate Agent from British Columbia who has been missing since December 17, 1999.

The Lake Wood Police contact John Welmberg, and then later contact Martha's parents.

Commissioner Richard: They were both shocked, you could tell by hearing their voices, it was a difficult time for them.

The next day the Vancouver Police Department, and the Edmonton Police Department join the search team along side the Lake Wood County Police to hunt down the killer responsible for Martha Welmberg's murder.

The search team now arrive at the crime scene where Martha was found dead. At the scene they find footprints, Photographers take pictures of the footprints, and also use liquid sulfur to make a replica of the footprint.

They also find semen and take a sample.

However the search team soon make an even bigger astonishing discovery.

An officer soon finds another body, however this one is now only skeletal remains.

The search team find 12 more different bodies in the same area. All belong to females. And they are all skeletal remains.

Commissioner Richard: From that point, we had a serial killer on our hands. And for how long he has been killing was a mystery. Lake Wood County was now considered a dangerous place to live. It was labeled as the top 10 worst places in Canada.

The Search Team now had to identify all the bodies that have been found. A State of Emergency was announced for Lake Wood.

Police Officers were on guard, a press conference was held the next day as Commissioner Richard warned citizens of the danger of walking alone on a quiet street at night.

A Helicopter kept the entire crime scene area under surveillance. Sample of soil was taken from each crime scene, and was sent to the nearest Research Lab for examination.

End of Part 1...
Hassan
Hassan
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 25973

Back to top Go down

Lake Wood Killer Empty Re: Lake Wood Killer

Post by tvguy347 7/4/2010, 11:22 pm

Awesome! SOO Happy

Is your story based off of true events?
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42420

Back to top Go down

Post by Hassan 7/4/2010, 11:54 pm

tvguy347 wrote:Awesome! SOO Happy

Yeah, everything is based on true events. For some reason I stopped writing fanfics.
Hassan
Hassan
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 7/4/2010, 11:56 pm

Hassan wrote:

Yeah, everything is based on true events. For some reason I stopped writing fanfics.

Can you give me a link about it? Like an article or something.

And...

WHY!? D:
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 42420

Back to top Go down

Post by Hassan 7/5/2010, 12:08 am

tvguy347 wrote:
Hassan wrote:

Can you give me a link about it? Like an article or something.

And...

WHY!? D:
I didn't use an article, it was a documentary on History Television. But you might be able to find something on Google about it.
Hassan
Hassan
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Elastic Dog 7/5/2010, 11:42 am

Just a curious guest, is he based on the Conneticut River Killer or the Green River Killer by any chance? That's what i'm seeing here. I'm also seeing a hint of Ted Bundy.

Anyway, good stuff, keep up the good work. Wink
Elastic Dog
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 33164

Back to top Go down

Post by Hassan 7/5/2010, 1:30 pm

Santa Dog wrote:Just a curious guest, is he based on the Conneticut River Killer or the Green River Killer by any chance? That's what i'm seeing here. I'm also seeing a hint of Ted Bundy.

Anyway, good stuff, keep up the good work. Wink
No this is a true story that happened in Lake Wood back in the winter of 1999.
Hassan
Hassan
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down