SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Episode Discussion: The Clash of Triton (Neptune's Party) Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Episode Discussion: The Clash of Triton (Neptune's Party) 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Episode Discussion: The Clash of Triton (Neptune's Party) Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Episode Discussion: The Clash of Triton (Neptune's Party) Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Episode Discussion: The Clash of Triton (Neptune's Party) Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Episode Discussion: The Clash of Triton (Neptune's Party) Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Episode Discussion: The Clash of Triton (Neptune's Party) Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Episode Discussion: The Clash of Triton (Neptune's Party) Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Episode Discussion: The Clash of Triton (Neptune's Party) Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Episode Discussion: The Clash of Triton (Neptune's Party) Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Episode Discussion: The Clash of Triton (Neptune's Party) Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Episode Discussion: The Clash of Triton (Neptune's Party)

+9
ExKizuna
Wumbology
Goosebumpsfan2
Steel Sponge
♣CF♣
Dragiiin123
that70sguy92
tvguy347
jjsthekid
13 posters

Go down

How would you Rate it?

Episode Discussion: The Clash of Triton (Neptune's Party) Bar_left0%Episode Discussion: The Clash of Triton (Neptune's Party) Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]
Episode Discussion: The Clash of Triton (Neptune's Party) Bar_left29%Episode Discussion: The Clash of Triton (Neptune's Party) Bar_right 29% 
[ 2 ]
Episode Discussion: The Clash of Triton (Neptune's Party) Bar_left29%Episode Discussion: The Clash of Triton (Neptune's Party) Bar_right 29% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
Episode Discussion: The Clash of Triton (Neptune's Party) Bar_left13%Episode Discussion: The Clash of Triton (Neptune's Party) Bar_right 13% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

Episode Discussion: The Clash of Triton (Neptune's Party) Empty Episode Discussion: The Clash of Triton (Neptune's Party)

Post by jjsthekid 7/4/2010, 10:34 am

The newest Spongebob Special airs tomorrow at 8:00 PM. Will it be worth the wait? I already saw it On Demand, but I won't spoil it for the people who haven't seen it yet.

Last edited by jjsthekid on 7/24/2010, 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 43061

Back to top Go down

Episode Discussion: The Clash of Triton (Neptune's Party) Empty Re: Episode Discussion: The Clash of Triton (Neptune's Party)

Post by tvguy347 7/4/2010, 12:16 pm

It's On Demand?!

Are you with Fios, jjs?
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 42410

Back to top Go down

Episode Discussion: The Clash of Triton (Neptune's Party) Empty Re: Episode Discussion: The Clash of Triton (Neptune's Party)

Post by that70sguy92 7/4/2010, 1:54 pm

I can wait until tomorrow. Silly Face!
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 64077

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 7/4/2010, 2:55 pm

So gonna watch it.
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24496

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 7/4/2010, 4:41 pm

I think it'll be worth watching! SOO Happy
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 32920

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 7/4/2010, 5:05 pm

Yeah, I can't wait. SOO Happy

Seems like a good storyline and just cannot wait. Rock On
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 7/5/2010, 8:28 pm

Well, time for another review. Must say, I liked this special. Not what I was expecting, but still good.

Neptune's Party :

*Odd, the Spanish Version used Neptune's Party as the title card instead, not Clash of Triton.

* Happy 5,000th Birthday King Neptune!

* Oh.. I see he misses Triton.

* Work without Your hands day?

* I liked the Running Gag of Mr. Krabs getting zapped by Queen Ampretrite (sp?).

* Wow, that Made Mr. Krabs happy.

* Of course Mr. Krabs wouldn't have change. Silly Face!

* Does anyone know what that Green fish that was traveling with King Neptune was? I know that Pinky Rocky fish was a starfish and the purple fish was just a normal fish. I don't know what that Green fish with the yellow face was suppose to be though..

* Triton? Ohh boy.

* How clever, a movie.

* I thought the backstory with King Neptune and Triton was touching. A bit odd though.

* Triton looks like a Hippie now.

* Wow.. a little harsh that Neptune did that. Even more harsh Triton yelled," I hate You!"

* And Of course, nobody cared.

* Poor Spongebob. He has gotten himself into a pickle.

* I still find it odd how the Bus managed to take them into the sky..but it is a Cartoon of course.

* Of course, No refunds.

* I wonder how Triton survived all those years up in that cage. But again, it is a Cartoon.

* Triton sure did shrink.

* Triton's catchphrase should be Man!.

* Spongebob sure needs to brush his teeth.

* I thought Rubix cubes were more challenging (When You mixed then up alot).

* Of course, peel off The Stickers. The Most easiest way.

* Amazing how you can turn a cage into a car in a matter of seconds.

* I had a feeling Triton would kick them out.

* I'm Surprised Nick kept the scene with the glass smashing into the fish. Then again, I have seen more violent stuff...

* Alot of chaos there.

* Yes, I think he was in that cage for a reason Patrick..

* I find it odd how Triton didn't notice the grill.

* Triton finally learned how to destroy things.

* A Touching ending as well..except for one SB and Pat got chased in the end.

Overall Grade : B+
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 7/5/2010, 11:28 pm

The tv special rocked, man.

Triton= badass
Triton and King Neptune in the end= cool, man
SB and Pat being chased while Mr. Krabs sits there like a dumbass= not cool, man.

C.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Doubloons : 37589

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 7/5/2010, 11:59 pm

Didn't watch. There will be a rerun tomorrow, I'm sure.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Goosebumpsfan2 7/6/2010, 1:56 am

I loved it.

I liked the ending with Spongebobb and the mob becuase the people at Tv Tropes have hating on the fact Spongebob gets away with so much shit and it's good to see he didn't get away with it.
Goosebumpsfan2
Goosebumpsfan2
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 28468

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 7/6/2010, 7:19 am

Steel Sponge wrote:The tv special rocked, man.
So you... gave it a C. :S
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 46738
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 7/6/2010, 10:14 am

Wumbology wrote:
Steel Sponge wrote:The tv special rocked, man.
So you... gave it a C. :S

That's called being positive.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Doubloons : 37589

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna 7/6/2010, 1:17 pm

Didn't watch it, wuz watching Degrassi =P Frankly im not gonna watch it, tho. Sorreh!
ExKizuna
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 28997

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 7/6/2010, 2:24 pm

I missed it. Sad
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 7/6/2010, 2:34 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:Didn't watch. There will be a rerun tomorrow, I'm sure.

Rukia wrote:I missed it. Sad

That's why I recorded it. Silly Face!

It was alright...I felt like it was over like that, and was sort of rushed. I also didn't like how they spent so much time on the freakin' movie. It really pissed me off. But overall, it was a decent episode and I would say it was "OK" (as I did in the poll) and would rate it as a C+.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 7/6/2010, 3:07 pm

tvguy347 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:Didn't watch. There will be a rerun tomorrow, I'm sure.

Rukia wrote:I missed it. Sad

That's why I recorded it. Silly Face!

It was alright...I felt like it was over like that, and was sort of rushed. I also didn't like how they spent so much time on the freakin' movie. It really pissed me off. But overall, it was a decent episode and I would say it was "OK" (as I did in the poll) and would rate it as a C+.
SpongeBob doesn't deserve a spot on my DVR lately.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by SG10 7/8/2010, 11:41 pm

I declare/render this special another one that didn't leave me staggered and disappointed Smile Only issue is that I kind of hoped for more character development between the heir and his son. Otherwise, it deserves a B+ Smile
SG10
SG10
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 26930

http://www.xat.com/TheChemistsLab

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 7/22/2010, 6:34 pm

Koromori wrote:The newest Spongebob Special airs tomorrow at 8:00 PM. Will it be worth the wait? I already saw it On Demand, but I won't spoil it for the people who haven't seen it yet.
It was ok.I wish sandy was in it though Silly Face!
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 34422

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 7/22/2010, 6:36 pm

It was pretty good. Smile
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bob_Ball 7/28/2010, 9:57 am

Meh, didn't care much for it. I agree with tvguy that the movie was over the top long and boring. Otherwise, it really wasn't much of a clash, the "clash" was for only two or three minutes Silly Face!.

Otherwise, I thought this episode was average, I laughed a couple times then other times I was just bored out of my mind.

C
The Bob_Ball
The Bob_Ball
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25290

Back to top Go down

Post by TarterSauce25 12/19/2010, 5:07 pm

The Bob_Ball wrote:Meh, didn't care much for it. I agree with tvguy that the movie was over the top long and boring. Otherwise, it really wasn't much of a clash, the "clash" was for only two or three minutes Silly Face!.

Otherwise, I thought this episode was average, I laughed a couple times then other times I was just bored out of my mind.

C

Yeah, the "Clash" lasted for around 2 minutes. They should have made this a 1 hour special and they shouldn't have rushed it.
TarterSauce25
TarterSauce25
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25664

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 12/19/2010, 5:11 pm

TarterSauce25 wrote:
The Bob_Ball wrote:Meh, didn't care much for it. I agree with tvguy that the movie was over the top long and boring. Otherwise, it really wasn't much of a clash, the "clash" was for only two or three minutes Silly Face!.

C

Yeah, the "Clash" lasted for around 2 minutes. They should have made this a 1 hour special and they shouldn't have rushed it.

Original announcements said it was going to be a TV Movie, so I don't know what happened.
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by TarterSauce25 12/19/2010, 9:54 pm

jjsthekid wrote:
TarterSauce25 wrote:

C

Original announcements said it was going to be a TV Movie, so I don't know what happened.
Oh yeah, I remember seeing that on TV.com. Writers must have trashed that idea of a 1 hour movie. Sad
TarterSauce25
TarterSauce25
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25664

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down