SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Lives Of Entrepreneurs Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Lives Of Entrepreneurs 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Lives Of Entrepreneurs Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Lives Of Entrepreneurs Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Lives Of Entrepreneurs Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Lives Of Entrepreneurs Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Lives Of Entrepreneurs Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Lives Of Entrepreneurs Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Lives Of Entrepreneurs Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Lives Of Entrepreneurs Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Lives Of Entrepreneurs Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Lives Of Entrepreneurs

4 posters

Go down

Lives Of Entrepreneurs Empty Lives Of Entrepreneurs

Post by Guest 7/2/2010, 7:21 pm

Since all of my other Spin-Offs have ended, this will be my new spin off.
Lives Of Entrepreneurs Lives_10

Episodes that have aired:
Season 1

1. Our Destiny 7/02/10
2. Beginnings 8/24/10
3. Construction 8/26/10
4. Getting The Word Out 8/28/10
5. Opening Day 8/29/10
6. The Chocolates Magic 8/30/10
*7. Getting Awards 8/31/10
*8. Getting Awards 9/1/10
9. Expansion 9/4/10
10. Chocolate Swirl 9/6/10
*11. Year Of Service 9/7/10
*12. Year Of Service 9/7/10

Season 2
13. Fans Creations 11/7/10
14. Candy Buffet 11/27/10
15. Now Hiring 12/4/10
16. Attempt To Bomb 12/4/10
17. Competition 1/8/11
18. Prize Winner 1/9/11
*19. Price Increase 1/10/11
*20. Price Decrease 1/10/11
21. Squidward Wants A Raise 1/11/11
22. Sample Day 1/11/11
*23. The Candy Thief 1/12/11
*24. Catching The Candy Thief 1/12/11

Season 3
*25. Chocolate Recall 1/14/11
*26. Restocking 1/14/11
27. Johnny Takes a Visit 1/14/11
28. Day Of Records 1/15/11

Pilot episode will be posted today or later this week.

Last edited by Cya guys in July on 1/15/2011, 11:28 am; edited 21 times in total

Back to top Go down

Lives Of Entrepreneurs Empty Re: Lives Of Entrepreneurs

Post by Guest 7/2/2010, 8:24 pm

Lives Of Entrepreneurs
Season 1
Episode 1: Our Destiny

Coming Tonight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/2/2010, 8:57 pm

Lives Of Entrepreneurs
Season 1
Episode 1: Our Destiny

Spongebob and Patrick are walking away from the fancy restaurant feeling like they have had a really great time.

“Well that was fun.” Patrick said smiling.

“Yeah it was. I even saw Squidward at the restaurant, yelling at us. ” Spongebob stated.
“I wonder why, I mean it’s not like we ever do anything to him.” He said.“In fact were probably the nicest people he’s ever met.”
“Yeah you are probally right.” Spongebob said in an agreeing tone.

Spongebob and Patrick arrived at their homes.

“Well Spongebob, see you tomorrow at the Krusty Krab!” Patrick said feeling exhausted.

Spongebob was thinking and he knew he had a great idea.

“Wait Patrick.” Why would we go back to our everyday lives when we are entrepreneurs?”

“Um well Spongebob, we can’t be Entrepreneurs anymore because we ran out of chocolate bars. Patrick said feeling sad.

“Well we can buy more chocolate bars Patrick.”Spongebob said.

“Oh yeah. This is a great idea!” Patrick said as he started walking to the candy store.
“But wait Patrick, we could sell more than just chocolate bars, we could sell candy too! We could even start a company called SpongeBob’s and Patrick’s Candy.”

“Hey! My name gets to be first! It will be called Patrick’s and SpongeBob’s Candy.”
“Ok Patrick your name can be first.” Spongebob said chuckling.
“Good.” He said

“Well its almost dinner time I need to go feed Gary. See you tomorrow! Theres great days ahead of us.”
“Ok, see you tomorrow Spongebob!”

The Next Day

Spongebob is waking up from bed and his alarm just blasted.
“Today’s going to be a great day I can feel it!” SpongeBob said enthusiastically.

“Meow.” said Gary.

“It’s great! Patrick and I are starting a candy company and I’m leaving the Krusty Krab for work for good.” Spongebob starts to shed a tear, “I’ll miss seeing Squidward and Mr. Krabs at work and grilling, but I know this will be for the best.” He said as he walks out the front door of his house.

Spongebob starts singing The Best Day Ever while he walks down the road the road to the Krusty Krab.

Squidward looks out of his front window seeing Spongebob walking and says,” So what are you going to do today that’s annoying?
“Nothing, but I’m leaving the Krusty Krab today, my work there is done.” He said.
“Wait you are joking right?” Squidward says as he is shocked.
“No I am not.”Spongebob responded.

Squidward shut the window and started cheering. Spongebob figured he was happy that the cooking job is now open for competition. Spongebob kept walking towards the Krusty Krab. When he got to the Krusty Krab he walked through the restaurant and knocked on Mr. Krabs door.

“Yes what is it boy? Mr.Krabs said as if he didn’t want to be disturbed.

“This may be hard to keep down but I am resigning from my position at your restaurant. I am sure that Squidward your loyal worker will do a good job for you in the future.” Spongebob said.

“But why Spongebob?”Mr. Krabs said.

“Im making a new candy company as an entrepreneur. It’s just time to move on.” Spongebob said.”

Spongebob dropped his hat next to his office and walked out of the restaurant seeing Patrick waiting for him.

“So, how did it go?”Patrick said.
“Mr. Krabs took it kind of hard but I’m sure he will get over it.”
They walked down the road feeling good about the times ahead of them as entrepreneurs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/24/2010, 7:06 pm

I have decided to bring it back!. New episode will be posted soon...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/24/2010, 11:23 pm

Lives Of Entrepreneurs Episode 2- Beginnings

Spongebob and Patrick have gotten the ok to start their buisness, but before they start they need supplies, contracts, and other important stuff.

Later that day, Spongebob and Patrick met up at Spongebobs house to discuss terms.

"So Spongebob, where do we start?" Patrick said as he wondered what he should do.

"Well Patrick, maybe we should start with building us a candy store." Spongebob said.

"Good idea Spongebob! Let's do it!" Patrick said with excitment.

Patrick and Spongebobs next stop was the Barg n Mart. At the store they gathered random supplies here and there.

Spongebob was walking up to a shelf and said,"Wood! We will definitely need that!" He said convincingly.

"Well Spongebob, if we get wood we also will need wood glue!" Patrick said as he grabbed and threw a tub of glue into the cart.

The cart was overflowing as Spongebob and Patrick reached the checkout.

"Hey Spongebob, can I get a candy bar?" Patrick said.

"No Patrick we dont need to, we will be making our own candy sooner or later." He said.

"Oh....Sorry Spongebob I forgot." Patrick said in return.

The cashier at the barg n mart was almost finished scanning all the items. It had taken him nearly an hour to scan them all. He was huffing and puffing by the time he finished.

"FINALLY! Ok your total is 1,567,317 and 58 cents. Will that be on your credit card?" The cashier stated.

"Well I guess so thats a lot, um...It will be on my credit card." Spongebob said.

The cashier took the card from Spongebobs hand and swiped the card and gave it back to Spongebob. Spongebob started to push the cart, but he didn't have the energy to do that so he was hoping Patrick would help out.

"Patrick can you help?" Spongebob said.

Patrick was reading a comic not even paying attention.

"Oh ok, fine ill help."Patrick said.

The two of them managed to get their stuff out of the store and into the front.

"So how do we get this back to our houses?"Patrick asked.

"Hmm....lets take the bus!"Spongebob said.

They struggled but finally got the stuff on the bus. When they got back they carried all the stuff to Spongebobs house to put it there temporary.

"Well Patrick we got through step one, but we still have many more steps to go through on our journey."Spongebob said ending the episode.

Last edited by BearsFanFillereste11 on 8/25/2010, 7:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 8/25/2010, 9:23 am

Nice revival episode. SOO Happy
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 46718
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/26/2010, 11:58 pm

Lives Of Entrepreneurs Episode 3- Construction

Spongebob and Patrick got all of the supplies so now they are going to get a contract to build across their street.

"So Spongebob, how much is this going to cost?" Patrick wondered.

"I'm not sure, I’m going to call the number on the sign." Spongebob said.

Spongebob looked at the sign and dialed the number. When he got on the phone they told him that the property had costed 500,000 dollars.

"Will we be able to buy it?" Patrick asked.

"Yeah of course, we will start building tommorow most likely." Spongebob replied.

Spongebob and Patrick went to downtown to pay the money and sign the agreements and the contracts. They are ready to start building.

The Next Day:

"Spongebob, I think we need help. We cant do this all by ourselves." Patrick said.

"You're right, we should get Squidward to help!" Spongebob replied.

"Great Idea!" Patrick said.

Spongebob and Patrick walked over to Squidward's house and knocked on his door.

“What do you two losers want from me? If there even is anything you want.” Squidward shouted.

“We were hoping you would want to help us build our candy store.” Spongebob stated.

“No way would I do that!” Squidward yelled.

“We will give you some of the green money!” Patrick said.

“Sounds reasonable, fine I’ll help you guys.” Squidward said.

Spongebob and Patrick started cheering as they started walking across the street to start building the candy store. They had all of the supplies also organized across their street. They worked all week on the candy store trying to finish building.

“Uh, Spongebob should we use the popsicle sticks to build with?” Patrick said.

“No you barnacle head, that’s for making candy, we use big pieces of wood for building.” Squidward said.

They were almost finished, just putting on finishing touches.

“Well guys, I think its finished.” Spongebob said.

“Yeah Spongebob, it looks great.” Patrick responded.

“Even though you guys are idiots, I like it.” Squidward said.

“This is awesome! We have our own candy store we can buy candy from!.” Patrick said as he was staring at the building.

The sign said “Patrick and SpongeBob’s Candy Store”

“We will open our store in a week, but before it opens we have to make candy and design the rest of the store. That is the next stop in our journey.” Spongebob said ending the episode.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/28/2010, 12:52 pm

Lives Of Entrepreneurs Episode 4- Getting The Word Out

Spongebob, Patrick, and Squidward had finished building the candy stor, and it opens in a week. Now they just need to get the world out to the people of Bikini Bottom. They are all thinking and sitting in front of their new store trying to think of how to get the word spread out.

"Well, I think we should design our own website, so people can go online and look at information about the candy store." Squidward said.

"Thats a great idea! I think we should post flyers about the store around town." Spongebob said.

"Well...um...Spongebob, I cant think of anything." Patick said frowning.

"Well you can help me while squidward make the website." Spongebob said.

"Ok!" Patrick said with a smile.

So Spongebob and Patrick first went back to Spongebobs house while Squidward made the candy store website.

"Spongebob, can I make it?" Patrick asked.

"Sure buddy." Spongebob said.

Patrick worked hard for about three hours making a flyer for the candy shop.

"Ok Spongebob, I finished." Patrick said smiling.

"Looks good! Lets go post the flyers around town!" Spongebob said.

Meanwhile;

Squidward was working hard on the website to help get the word out.

"Almost done...fiinished!" Squiward said to himself.

It looked great! Spongebob and Patrick are going to love this when they get
back from town.

Spongebob and Patrick finally finished after hours of work, posting flyers around town.
They are coming back home now to see how Squidward did on the website.

Spongebob and Patrick saw the website and they liked it a lot.

"Well guys , we are doing great! In two days our store opens!" Spongebob said ending
the episode.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/29/2010, 5:14 pm

Lives Of Entrepreneurs Episode 5- Opening Day

Well, Spongebob, Patrick, and Squidward had made it so far, and now its Opening Day for their candy shop. They had many types of candy, chocolate, strawberry, coconut, and many other interesting flavors to choose from. The store is about to open soon and the line to go in, spreaded across bikini bottom.

"Hi, I'm Perch Perkins here at Patrick's and Spongebobs Candy Store live, waiting for the candy shop to open."He said as he was being recorded.

"Wow Patrick, there is a ton of people here." Spongebob said as he was looking out the window.

"Yeah Spongebob, a lot of people. We should also look out for that Plankton dude. He might try to steal our candy." Patrick said.

"Yeah. Good idea Patrick." Spongebob responded.

The line kept growing and growing, it was probally about 2,000-5,000 people long. As they looked out the window they saw many familiar faces such as Mr. Krabs, Sandy, Johnny, Larry, and lots of other people. It was about time to open, and the crowd was going wild.

"Squidward when we open, I want you to do the honors."Spongebob said gulping.

"Alright, whatever." Squidward said as he seemed to care not one bit.

It was time, Squidward opened the door with the nice looking key that they made for the candy store.

"Single file line, please." Squidward said.

Patrick, Spongebob, and Squidward were working hard taking peoples orders. Then Johnny walked up to the counter inside the store.

"Wow! Guys I didn't know that you made the shop!" Johnny said as he was amazed.

"Yeah, we made it. Anyways, what do you want?" Spongebob said.

"I'll have a chocolate nugget and some blueberry madness!" Johnny said.

Spongebob gave him the food, and Squidward rang him up at the cash register. He went on his way. This is how they served people regularly and how they served thousands and thousands of people each day, and everyone loved the candy, so far at least. Perch Perkins walked up to the three of them for an interview as the store was about to close.

"So how did you guys come up with the idea?" He asked.

Squidward decided to answer the question,"Well, we thought it would be a good way to make money."

"Interesting. So I heard you guys have a website?" He asked.

"Yes, its www.CandyRocks.com and you can order candy from there too." Spongebob said.

"Well thanks guys." He said as the camera truck loaded back into the truck.

Spongebob locked up the store as they started walking back to their houses.

"Well guys, that was a good day selling candy." Spongebob said.

"Yes...it was." Patrick mumbled as he tried to stay awake from a tiring day.

"See you idiots tommorow!" Squidward said.

"Ok, Squidward!" Spongebob said ending the episode.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/30/2010, 6:11 pm

Lives Of Entrepreneurs Episode 6- The Chocolate Magic

It is another day for the three of them at work making, selling, and keeping track of all of there candy. They have many types of candy, but the candy that is the most popular is their chocolate candy. It made the biggest profits out of all other types of chocolate, so they called it,"The Chocolate Magic." It is the middle of they day, and they are serving tons and tons of customers as usual.

"So what will you be having?" Spongebob asked the Customer.

"I'll have some of your chocolate candy." The customer responded.

"Ok, here you go. Tha will be 2.95." Spongebob said.

The customer gave Spongebob the money and immediately started eating the chocolate.

"This is great! I want some more!" The customer shouted.

Customers could not get enough of it, it was now an addiction. People ate it like madmen, and this was a good thing for the company. They ran out of chocolate as the day ended and the store closed. They stayed after hours to make more chocolate. They had guaranteed buyers every single day, business was and is still booming. This was a good sign for their store, knowing now that the store will be there for a long time.

And even all of their good friends like the candy, even Squilliam.

"So, Squidward, you are still a cashier?" He said shaking his head.

"Well, I may be a cashier, but we have the best candy in the world!" Squidward said.

"Let me try it." Squilliam asked.

Squidward gave him a piece of their chocolate candy and he loved it. Squilliam now had more respect for Squidward.

"I told you it was good. Way better then krabby patties ever were." Squidward stated.

"I believe you, well see you later Squidward." Squilliam said as he walked out.

Later in the Day:

"Lets hope this success continues so we can keep making lots of that green stuff." Patrick said.

"Yeah, I hope so too actually." Squidward said ending the episode.

Notes- Customers are addicted to the chocolate candy.

Trivia- This is the second time Patrick calls money green stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 8/31/2010, 1:20 am

Awesome! SOO Happy
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/31/2010, 10:02 pm

Lives Of Entrepreneurs Episode 7- Getting Awards (Part One)

Their candy shop had risen to the top of all food places, and they were going to get awarded for all they have done and for all of the great service and food the candy shop provides. It was early in the morning snd Spongebob was about to pick up his mail, for the day out of his mailbox.

"Junk, junk, junk, junk, and a golden colored letter!" Spongebob said.

Spongebob opened the fancy letter and it said you have been nominated to the National Food Awards!

Please come in to days to the Food Awards Studio to see if you won. That is all, thanks for reading. Spongebob jumped up with joy.

"Wooo!" As he opened the candy store for the day.

Patrick and Squidward arrived a little bit later, and when Spongebob told them about the news, they were excited too. Buisness was booming as usual, and they were doing lots of other daily stuff. A kid walked up to the counter inside the store.

"I'm voting for your store in the National Food Awards!" The kid said.

"Thanks, it means a lot." Spongebob responded.

"Yeah! Our food is great!" Patrick said smiling.

They had many things that happened like that throughout the whole day, that they were voting for them in an award category.

1 day before the Awards Ceremony:

Business is still strong as customers got pumped up for the ceremony. Even Plankton wondered who would win.

"I wonder if the Chum Bucket will win?" Plankton said.

"Of course it will!" Plankton shouted.

Back at the Candy store:

"I can't wait!" Spongebob said.

"Eh, it will be ok, Spongebob." Squidward replied.

"No! Its going to be awesome Squidward, because our candy store is going to sweeten the awards tomorrow!" Patrick said ending the first part of the two part episode.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/1/2010, 8:59 pm

Lives Of Entrepreneurs Episode 8- Getting Awards (Part Two)

Day at The Food Ceremony:

The candy shop was closed today due to the fact that they had an awards ceremony. The fans were excited and have anticipated the event as much as Spongebob, Squidward, and Patrick. It was almost time. They were all wearing suits getting ready for the event. They all gathered in front of there homes waiting for the bus to arrive. The bus came and they got on. When they got off, there were tons of people.

"Wow! There is a lot of people here." Spongebob said.

"Yeah, a lot." Patrick said.

The three of them went backstage as the crowd cheered for them.

"I hope we win something." Spongebob said.

"I hope so too, actually." Squidward said.

"Me three!" Patrick yelled.

They waited and waited, but they never called there name. Even the crowd was upset.

"We aren't going to win anything." Patrick said frowning.

But right when he said that they called their names. They won best food store! They were excited.

"Wooo!" Patrick screamed.

Later after the ceremony:

"Can I have your autograph, Patrick?" A kid asked.

"Sure buddy." Patrick responded.

Patrick sighned the kids autograph, and it made Patrick feel good knowing somebody cared about their shop.

After a long day of signing autographs and more, they went back to the store and put their trophy on their trophy shelf.

"What a great day." Spongebob said.

"Yes, that was awesome!" Patrick said ending the episode.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/4/2010, 9:53 pm

Lives Of Entrepreneurs Episode 9- Expansion

Business is still booming, and they have even won an award for it. During the week, Spongebob took a poll on the website an asked the viewers what they would like to see added to the store and they said wanted an arcade the most. So, Spongebob followed what they said an started building an arcade for the candy store with Squidward and Patrick.

Two Days Later

The arcade had been finished and looks and will be awesome. When you win games, you get tickets that have pictures of candy on them. The prizes were mostly candy, but there were other stuff too.

"Spongebob? Can I play the games instead of working?" Patrick asked hoping.

"No Patrick, thats for the customers." Spongebob replied.

"Oh." Patrick said.

Spongebob opened the arcade and crowds and crowds of people rushed inside it. People liked the arcade almost as much as the candy they served at the candy store.

"Your arcade is awesome!" A teenager said.

"Thanks! We worked pretty hard on it." Spongebob stated.

The day was almost up, but people still crowded the store.

Squidward headed to the microphone:

"Everyone! Please finish what you are doing, the store is about to close. Thank you." Squidward said as lots and lots of people were still in the store.

A customer walked up to Patrick.

"I wish you guys were open 24/7! That would be awesome!" A customer said.

"Yeah that would be pretty awesome." Patrick said to himself.

"Well guys, see yah tomorrow at work." Spongebob said ending the episode.

Memorable Quotes In This Episode: "Can I play in the arcade instead of working?" Patrick said hoping.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/6/2010, 11:38 am

Lives Of Entrepreneurs Episode 10- Chocolate Swirl

Times were good out at the candy store, buisness was booming, and there was enough money to keep the company moving foward. But now the three of them are making something new, the chocolate swirl.

A customer walked up to the counter.

"Would you like to try the chocolate swirl?" Spongebob asked.

"Ok, I guess i'll buy that."The customer said.

The customer tried the new candy and they liked it, no they loved it. It was the new sensation that everyone liked, even more then the regular chocolate candy.

"Hi, i'm Perch Perkins here with you live at Patrick and Spongebobs Cand Store, where a new sensation has been made only this time its the Chocolate Swirl." He said standing in front of their candy store.

"This is great! We can buy the whole Goofy Goober Collection with all this money!" Patrick stated.

"No way, you barnicle head! We are splitting the money." Squidward said as he was filling peoples orders.

"Oh yeah. I forgot." Patrick responded.

As the day went on, the chocolate kept selling but then the chocolate ran out, but luckily the day was almost over.

The Next Day

Spongebob and Patrick used some of money to upgrade the store. They added new wallpaper and part of the wallpaper had pictures of chocolate candy and The Chocolate Swirl types of candy.

"Looking good, looking good." Spongebob said ending the episode.

Alternative Ending:

As the day passed, the chocolate ran out and the three of them were wondering what they should do now that they are in panic knowing customers are waiting for their food.

"What do we do?" Squidward screamed.

"I'm not sure, Patrick do you have any ideas?" Spongebob said.

"Um, we could make some more." Patrick said.

"No Patrick its out!" Squidward responded.

Spongebob interrupted Squidward,"Wait I think hes on to something, we could make some more chocolate swirl!" Spongebob said.

So the three of them started to make chocolate swirl quickly so they could fill peoples orders. When the day was over, they were exhausted.

"Well, we did it." Spongebob said ending the alternative ending.

Trivia: This is the first time an episode has an alternative ending.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/7/2010, 8:46 pm

Lives Of Entrepreneurs Episode 11- Year Of Service (Part One)

It is the 1 Year Anniversary at the store, and they are having a huge party. To honor a whole year of service, Spongebob put everything on sale for one whole day.

"Wow, I can't believe its been a whole year already." Spongebob said in amazement.

"Yeah, I know!" Patrick responded.

"I can't believe I lived through a whole year with you two barnicle heads." Squidward stated.

Music was playing throughout the store while everyone was laughing and having a good time at the candy store. Even Sandy came to the store.

"Spongebob! I haven't talked to you in a while. How are you doing?" Sandy asked.

"I'm doing good! Business is really doing well." Spongebob responded.

"Thats good! Well I hope I see you again sometime soon!" Sandy stated.

"Yeah, maybe Glove World sometime!" Spongebob said.

"Yeah, that would be cool! Well I got to go. See you later!" Sandy said as she walked out the door.

Later In The Day:

Someone walked up to the store and knocked on the door holding a big box in his hands.

"Please! I don't want to go to jail!" Patrick yelled at the man.

"I'm not here to hurt you." He said.

"Then why are you here?" Spongebob asked wondering why he came.

"Well to start, my name is Gabriel and i'm here to give you something in honor of the one year anniversary." Gabriel said.

"Cool! What is it?" Patrick wondered.

"Yeah, what is it?" Spongebob said.

To Be Continued...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/7/2010, 9:42 pm

Lives Of Entrepreneurs Episode 12- Year Of Service (Part Two)

Previously On LOE: "Well, what is it?" Patrick asked.

"Its a trophy that says: Patrick and Spongebob's Candy Stores One Year Anniversary. I think you guys will like this trophy a lot." He stated.

"Well, thanks! We will put it in our trophy case. This really means a lot to us here, especially Squidward." Spongebob said.

"Yeah, whatever Spongebob." Squidward said.

They all kept partying, but nobody was having a better time then Patrick.

"This is so much fun! Lets bogey!" Patrick yelled.

Even Mr.Krabs came for a visit, his business, the Krusty Krab, wasn't doing near as well as the candy store.

"Boys, your shop looks really good!" Mr. Krabs said.

"Yeah, business has really been booming around here." Spongebob said.

"The Krusty Krab isn't doing to well, infact I might have to shut it down." Mr. Krabs said with tears in his eyes.

"We could donate you some of our money!" Spongebob said.

"No. You don't have to do that, its your money, you earned it." Mr. Krabs said.

"No we insist!" Spongebob said.

"Ok. If that is what you boys want to do." Mr. Krabs said.

Spongebob gave Mr. Krabs a little bit of money and he was on his way, running back to the KK. It wasn't much, but it was enough to help Mr. Krabs.

"That felt good to help my old boss out." Spongebob said.

"Yeah, I think he really needed it." Patrick responded.

"I actually felt bad for him too. But he will be ok now, I think." Squidward said ending the episode.

Notes: Last episode of season 1!

Season 2 coming soon! SOO Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/25/2010, 6:00 pm

A new Lives Of Entrepreneurs episode will be coming this week! :O

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 10/25/2010, 8:57 pm

At long last!
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 34402

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 10/25/2010, 8:59 pm

Hallelujah.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 37569

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/7/2010, 10:13 pm

Season 2!

Lives Of Entrepreneurs Episode 13- Fans Creations

Patrick's and Spongebob's Candy Shop has been around a long time now so they thought it would be a good idea to let fans create recipies and make new ideas for the store. Tons of people took action and started making candy, but only a few were accepted.

"This is candy I made when I lived in the state of Texas!" Sandy blurted.

Spongebob & Patrick tried the candy. They didn't like it at all.

"Sorry Sandy, its just too texan for me." Spongebob said.

Sandy walked out dissapointed and then someone else came to the candy counter. This cycle happened over and over throughout the day untill they found pieces of candy that were what they wanted.

"Would you like to try my bannanna candy?" A random person asked.

They tried the candy, it was the best candy so far and infact, they were going to use it in their candy store. Besides this piece of candy, there was one other piece that met up to the standards.

"My carmel candy will blow everyone elses candy out of the ballpark." He said.

Spongebob and Patrick tried this candy this time, and the carmel hit the spot.

"Dude! This is amazing! Spongebob we need to get this candy in our shop." Patrick said strongly.

"Ok, ok Patrick we will use it." Spongebob replied.

-2 Hours Later-

"Well guys, we got two new awesome candies to add to our stock of awesomeness!" Patrick said smartly.

"Yes Patrick, I think our customers will like these candies." Spongebob said ending the episode.

Notes:

-First episode made in a couple of months.

-Squidward does not appear in this episode.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/27/2010, 9:31 pm

Season 2

Lives Of Entrepreneurs Episode 14- Candy Buffet

Spongebob, Patrick, and Squidward now have lots of candies people enjoy, so they figured that they need something where people can get vareitys of candys all at a low standard price.

Spongebob was about to make an announcment.

"Attention everbody! I have an announcment to make. Where Squidward stands I have something covered so you cannot see it yet. But this thing that I have covered is going to change the way you and I eat candy!" Spongebob said with a grin.

"Ok Squidward, you can uncover it." Spongebob said.

"Whatever Spongebob." Squidward replied.

They buffet looked amazing, and everyone crowded around it with excitment. It looked like a rainbow due to all of the colored candy. Since today was the grand opening, you could get the buffet for only 9.95 per person. One other thing that made Parents of kids willing to buy candy, is the new candy salad. Its an excuse to eat the stuff you love!

So then everyone lined up to buy, and the food was gone in minutes. But then, Patrick had a brilliant idea.

"Spongebob! Spongebob! I have an idea!" Patrick shouted.

"What is it Patrick?" Spongebob said.

"Can I have some of the candy! Please!" Patrick stated.

"Ok Patrick, you can have one piece of the candy." Spongebob said as he raised one finger.

"Whooo!" Patrick screamed loudly.

But then Patrick went on a rampage. He started eating more than one piece of candy. Spongebob and Patrick were trying to stop him.

A kid walked up to Spongebob.

"Sir, I like your restaraunt, but can you please get that pink maniac away from the food?"The kid said.

"Of course, don't worry we will make sure he gets under control." Spongebob told the kid.

"Thanks!" The kid said.

After a long day feeding customers and containing Patrick, the crew felt quiet tired.

"Thats some good candy!" Patrick said feeling his stomach.

"Patrick, Patrick, Patrick. Remember next time only get one piece of candy." Spongebob said feeling exausted.

"Ok, I will try Spongebob." Patrick stated.

"Please Patrick, and whew! What a long day of work!" Squidward said ending the episode.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/4/2010, 11:52 am

Season 2

Lives Of Entrepreneurs Episode 15- Now Hiring

Spongebob, Patrick, and Squidward now relized that they need some help, so they put up a sign in front of the store that said, "Now Hiring". But they forgot one main obsticle though. When everbody sees the new sign there will be a giant heard of people wanting to get a job at the store.

So then Spongebob added a new sign under the original sign. It said,"Only with an apliccation". They think that this will help.

"This is a great idea!" Said Patrick.

"Yeah, hopefully this will work so I can take some vacations." Squidward responded.

"Yes Squidward, that would be cool, but first we need to find some people or a person that fits best for the job." Spongebob said as he ended the conversation.

As the day went on and on, tons of people came to the store. Some dumb people, some stupid people, but there was a couple people that were worthy of getting the job.

Their names were Logan Linghtenstreet, Luke Jenvinsky, and Ken McJohn.

The first person:

"Hi im Logan, and I think I will be a great worker for your candy store." Logan stated.

After looking over her history and past jobs, she was one of the final three.

The second person:

"Hi, i'm Luke Jenvinsky and I LOVE chocolate!" He shouted.

Even though Luke doesnt have much past job experience, he knows lots about chocolate. Hes like a dictionary.

And the third person:

"Hi, i'm Ken and I will look good in your shop." Ken said.

The group sent the three finalists back home and started debating who should get the job.

"Well, I think we should keep 2 out of the three and send the other one home." Spongebob said starting the coversation.

"Thats a good idea, but who should we get rid of?" Patrick replied to Spongebob.

They all debated again and decided.

"Ken." They said.

They gave Luke and Logan the call about their new job at the candy store. They were greatly appreciative.

"Whoo!" Luke and Logan said ending the episode.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/4/2010, 12:38 pm

Season 2

Lives Of Entrepreneurs Episode 16- Attempt To Bomb

At the candy shop, there are now new workers, the gang was serving candy as usual when they all heard something very interesting on the radio.

"Hey guys! Listen to this!" Luke screamed.

They all gathered around the radio behind the counter.

Spongebob turned the radio up so they could hear.

"Attention! Attention Bikini Bottom! Someone is planning to bomb the candy store! We have not identified the criminal yet either. Please refrain from going to the store!" The person on the radio said.

"Wait, weve got an update, the person is in the candy store!" The radio repeats.

Everyone in the store screamed their guts off and ran out the store as fast as they could.

"We have got to do something!" Patrick shouted as he ran in circles behind the counter.

"Shut up Patrick, this is serious." Squidward told Patrick.

"I know where he is." Luke suddenly stated.

"WHERE?" The rest of them screamed.

"Hes been planning to do this since this morning. He told me on the phone. But what he didn't relize is that I work here now." He stated.

"Ok, ok we get your point now tell us where he is!" Squidward said as he shook him.

"Ok, hes hiding in the bathroom, you guys get the cops over here. I'm going in." He stated again as he walked to the bathroom.

"Wait what?" Patrick said.

"What do you think you are doing?" Squidward said.

"I have to do this." Luke replied.

When Luke opened the bathroom door, the bomber shot and killed Luke, but after that the cops were behind him and killed the bomber.

"Noo! Well he died as a hero of this store." Spongebob said with tears in his eyes.

The police squad advanced into the bathroom and shut off the bomb, the store was now safe, but Luke is dead.

The radio started up again.

"People of Bikini Bottom, the candy store is safe now and will reopen in an hour." It said as they turned the radio off.

The emergency staff carried the body out the door and into their truck.

"Well, i'm really sorry for Luke's family, but he died as a hero in Bikini Bottom." Spongebob said ending the episode.

Notes: First time someone has died.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/24/2010, 1:54 pm

2 new episodes will be coming tonight!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/8/2011, 2:09 pm

Season 2

Lives Of Entrepreneurs Episode 17- Competition

The Four of them, working hard as always, were about to get some harder work then ever before. Right next door a new candy shop opened, giving there stand-out candy shop some competition.

"This is terrible! I wish this was a dream!" Patrick screamed.

"I know!" Spongebob replied.

"We have to do something about this!" Loey said.

While they tried to figure out an idea, Squidward went to the new store and looked inside through the window. Somehow going to look at the new store gave Squidward a brilliant idea.

"Lets do nothing!" Squidward said.

"What!? That wont possibly do anything!" Patrick said.

"Yeah nothing, their candy store hasen't even opened yet, it might not even be that good." Squidward said.

"Wow....that is an amazing idea! Good job Squidward!" Patrick replied.

"Uh, thanks Patrick." Squidward said.

5 Days Later

Their candy shop opened, but nobody in Bikini Bottom seemes to like their candy, it just didn't meet up to the standards of Patricks & Spongebobs store. Infact, the new candy store had to shut down their store, because they were not even getting any customers. Spongebob felt like they should deserve at least one chance so they gave them jobs. Their names were Nick and Keith.

"Welcome guys to our famous candy shop! You guys are going to love working here!" Spongebob told them.

"Thanks! I think we will like it here too." They both said ending the episode.

Please tell me what you think! Thanks,

Cya Guys In July a.k.a Spongebobs1fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/9/2011, 10:37 pm

Season 2

Lives Of Entrepreneurs Episode 18- Prize Winner

The arcade opened about a week ago but nobody has won any prizes untill one day.

"Aww Man!" A kid said as he lost the video game for the third time in a row.

Another random kid walked of for the same game that the other kid lost. he played on the game for a couple of minutes and he won! He is the first kid ever to win one of the arcade games.

"Whoo! I won! What now!" The kid said, as his scream could be heard throughout the candy store.

The kid walked up to the prize counter to hand Nick his prize token.

"Ok, I want the remote controlled car!" The kid said as he looked through all of the prizes.

"Ok i'll get that for you kid." Nick said.

Nick gave the kid the toy that he won, but then the worst happenned...the kid dropped the toy. The toy dropped to the ground and broke into a million pieces.

"No! No! No!!!" The kid screamed as he dropped his toy.

Nick tried to calm the kid down, but that did not work. This was a kid that looked the age of 7 or 8, but he was not. He looked more the age of 13. The kid pulled out a gun as everyone was frightened and scared by the 13 year old. Everyone managed to escape except the people that worked at Patricks and Spongebobs Candy Shop.

"Nobody moves! Especially you..Squidward." The kid said while he was looking directly at Squidward's face.

While the kid wasn't looking her way, Loey managed to sneak by the kid and grab the telephone. Loey dialled 9-11 for their lives.

"Hello whats your emergency?" The police asked.

"We got a kid with a gun, come quick! He's threating to kill us!" Loey said.

"Alright, stay calm. We will be there as fast as possible.

"Thanks." Loey said in responce.

The police finally came, and when the police came the kid freaked out.

"No! Please don't hurt me!" The kid said as he put his gun down.

"All I wanted was a new toy to replace the old one!" The kid said again.

Spongebob signaled the police to leave as they knew they could handle the situation from here.

"We're not cheap, we will give you a new toy." Spongebob said.

"Thanks!" The kid said grabbing the new toy and running out the door.

--- End Of Episode ---

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 1/9/2011, 11:25 pm

Awesome Episodes, although P0rize Winner was better.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/10/2011, 4:53 pm

Season 2

Lives Of Entrepreneurs Episode 19- Price Increase (Part 1 of 2 part ep.)

It goes up, it goes down. Thats the price of candy at the candy shop. But now the the prices are rising due to the prices of chocolate and candy making materials.

"Man, I really hope people keep coming here even though the price of candy is high." Keith said.

"Yeah, that would not be good for us or the company."Nick replied.

None of the customers seemed to notice about the price increase untill someone decided to compare the prices to the Krusty Krab online.

"Guys! Guys! Come look at this!" Loey shouted.

The whole gang gathered around the computer. It looked devastating. It showed the prices at their candy shop were more than at the KK!

"This is not good! I hope it doesn't spread around" Patrick said.

They looked around the store to see if there was as many people. They noticed there wasn't.

The Next Day

Spongebob looked in the newspaper that day and saw that people decided to go to other places untill the prices at the candy shop went down. They knew they had to do something about this.

"I know what we should do!" Spongebob said.

"What?!" They said.

Find out what happens next in the next part of the episode.

---- End Of Episode ------

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 1/10/2011, 5:22 pm

Good, but simple.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/10/2011, 5:30 pm

Season 2

Lives Of Entrepreneurs Episode 20- Price Decrease (Part 2 of 2 part ep.)

Where we left off, Spongebob had just come up with an idea to solve all of the problems they are having.

"Ok, so heres what we do. We decrease our prices a little bit so then more customers will come then ever before!" Spongebob said.

"Hmm...I don't know Spongebob, I don't think it will work." Patrick said.

"Sure it will Patrick." Spongebob told him.

They ended up decreasing the prices a little bit, and before they knew it people were coming back! Infact, so many people came back that they struggled to even keep up with them.

"Wow, customers are flooding in here!" Squidward said.

"Yeah, I know!" Loey said.

As the day ended, the crew was extremely tired from all of their hard work. They all decided they should get to eat some hard earned candy. They had their very own, candy dinner.

"Wow, this stuff tastes good! Who made it?" Patrick said.

"You did Patrick. Remember?" Nick said.

"Oh yeah, I forgot." Patrick replied.

"Patrick, is your brain in hibernation mode?" Squidward said.

"Oh yeah, it is. Sorry Squidward." Patrick said as he turned hibernation mode off.

"Well, what a day! I'll see you guys tommorow." Spongebob said ending the episode.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/11/2011, 7:15 pm

Season 2

Lives Of Entrepreneurs Episode 21- Squidward Wants a Raise

Squidward is a hard worker at the candy shop and he knows that. But Squidward thinks that he is not getting the pay that he deserves.

"Spongebob, I need to talk to you." Squidward said.

"Sure Squidward. What do you need?" Spongebob asked.

"Spongebob, I need a raise. I have been working here a long time and I need the money." Squidward told him.

"Ok, i'll think about it." Spongebob said.

In Spongebob's mind, he thought Squidward was being greedy and wasn't planning on giving him a raise. The offer of "I'll think about it" from Spongebob, was not good enough so he decided to leave untill he got what he thought he deserved. But then Spongebob relized that Squidward is the glue to the store, he keeps everything together. So he decided that it was in the store's best intrest to give him the raise that he wanted.

"Ok Squidward, i'll give it to you." Spongebob said.

"Thanks for making you're brain show up today Spongebob." Squidward said.

"No problem buddy!" Spongebob said as they shook hands.

After Spongebob gave Squidward the raise, he decided that he would at least stay at the store for at least a couple more years.

"Spongebob, how come I don't get a raise?" Patrick said.

"How about I give you some free candy as your raise?" Spongebob asked.

"Ok, that sounds good. Thanks Spongebob!" Patrick said ending the episode.

Notes: Only three characters appear in this episode of LOE.

------ End Of Episode ------

Made by: Spongebobs1fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/11/2011, 8:30 pm

Season 2

Lives Of Entrepreneurs Episode 22- Sample Day

Its another day at the Candy Shop, but this is no ordinary day. Today is the day where free samples are given out to anyone that wants some. This gives many customers a chance to see if they like the candy at the candy store, or even if they do not like the candy one single bit. There were tones of people in line waiting for some free samples, even Mr. Krabs was waiting in line to get to eat some of the candy.

"I'll take some of the blueberry kind." One person said.

"Ok sure, i'll give a sample to you." Loey said as she gave the customer a sample of the candy.

The kid seemed to like the candy, maybe even a little bit too much.

"This is an amazing candy!" The kid shouted.

"Thanks!" Loey said.

The kid though started to ask for more of the candy. So they gave it to him. But then the kid kept eating more and more candy. He was asking for so much that he was holding up the line at the candy store.

"Hey! Whats taking so long?! I'm dying for some candy here!" One person asked Spongebob.

"Yeah, I need some candy and I want some free samples!" Another person said.

"I don't know. I'll try to get the line moving." Spongebob said in panic as he told them and as he was trying to think of a solution to the on going problem.

"Ok, sorry kid, but you can't have anymore candy. You could buy some if you want and share it with your family." Spongebob said.

So then the kid told his Mom to buy some of the candy. They ended up buying all of the blueberry candy that was left at the store. When they left the store, both of them had to big bags of blueberry candy.

"Well this is cool, because the kid wanted so many samples, we ended up getting a profit off of it." Loey said.

"Yeah, that was awesome." Spongebob said ending the episode.

---- End Of Episode ------

By Spongebobs1fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/12/2011, 6:57 pm

Season 2

Lives Of Entrepreneurs Episode 23- The Candy Thief (Part 1 of 2)

Another normal day it seemed at the candy shop, untill night falls. It was closing time while someone was hiding in the bushes in front of the store.

"Patrick, is it just me or did I hear something coming from the bushes?" Keith asked.

"No, I think it is just you because I didn't hear anything." Patrick replied.

"Oh, ok. I guess I have hearing problems." Keith said.

"Yeah, that would make sense." Patrick said.

Little did they know, there was someone in the bushes, and it happened to be someone known as the candy thief. The candy thief was someone known as J.J.. He goes around the sea bottom at night, stealing candy from peoples candy shops. The worst part about it is that he has never been caught.

As they walked out of the store, J.J. went behind Spongebob knowing that he had the key to the store in his back pocket. So J.J. somehow got the key without them even finding out.

"Well, see you guys at work tommorow!" Spongebob said.

"Ok." They said.

When they left the candy shop, the thief came out of the dark and unlocked the shop. He pulled out giant bags from his pockets when he got inside and took every single last piece of the candy and dumped all of it into the giant bags.

"Man! They are idiots! How did they not hear me? Hahaha....." The candy thief said as he left the store.

How will Spongebob find out?

Will they catch the all-knowing J.J.?

You will find all of the answers in the next part of the two-part episode.

To Be Continued.

---- Made By Spongebobs1fan ----

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/12/2011, 7:19 pm

Season 2

Lives Of Entrepreneurs Episode 24- Catching The Candy Thief (Part 2 of 2)

-Last Episode of the Second Season-

Spongebob woke up the next morning and walked to the store like the other workers did. But when he went to his pocket to get his key, it was not there.

"Huh? Maybe I left it in the pinnaple." Spongebob said panicing.

"This is not good." Nick said.

Spongebob looked everywhere in his house but he could not find it, someone had stolen it.

"I can't find it." Spongebob said looking worried.

"Thats just great." Squidward replied.

"I think someone stole it, i'm going to dial 9-11.

The police came to the store and they told them what they had thought had happened overnight at the candy store. The police knew who it was. J.J.

"We think we know where the criminal lives. We will go there and solve this. Hopefully." The officer said.

"Ok thanks." Spongebob said.

The police went by his house, but he was not there. Though, they did not give up yet, they saw a cave nearbye and he and the candy might be inside it.

"Alright men, lets go for it." They said as they headed to the cave.

Meanwhile:

"So what do you guys want to do while we wait?" Nick said.

"We could go out to eat at the Krusty Krab." Spongebob said.

They then all agreed to go eat at the KK.

Meanwhile Back At The Cave:

They arrived at his cage and saw him there.

"Freeze. We got you red-handed now. Get in the cop car and hand over all of the candy." An officer said.

The police put him in the cop car and grabbed all of the bags of candy. The store was going to be saved.

"Wait, before we leave the cave we need to ask you one more question." The officer said again.

"Where is the key?" They asked.

J.J. decided to tell them since he actually wanted to live. They then left to go to the candy store.

The gang had finished eating and was waiting at the front of the candy store.

"Look! There they are!" Loey said as she pointed at them.

They gave them the key and the candy back. The next day the candy store re-opened.

"Well we got lucky this time, we should probally have more than one copy of the key." Squidward said ending the episode.

--- End of Season 2 ----

By Spongebobs1fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/13/2011, 7:24 pm

First episode of season 3 coming soon!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/14/2011, 7:30 pm

Season 3

Lives Of Entrepreneurs Episode 25- Chocolate Recall (Part 1 of 2 part episode)

----- First Episode Of Season 3 -------

The candy shop is booming with buisness as usual, but there is one problem that could stop the buisnesses success and would loose the crew lots of money.

"Oh no!" Loey screamed.

"What happened?" Spongebob said.

"We ran out of pop-corn chicken?" Patrick said frightened.

"No, Patrick. Anyways, continue Loey." Squidward said.

"Ok, There is a chocolate recall on the chocolate we bought a couple of weeks ago. We are going to have to close till we can get a new batch of chocolate shippment for all of the candy." Loey said.

"Wow, that really stinks." Spongebob replied dissapointed.

Spongebob told the rest of the employees and customers. The store was going to have to close for awhile to stock up on non-recalled chocolate and wouldn't be open for another three days. The customers were very dissapointed but Spongebob knew that it was for their own good. They had an arcade though, so the store still remained partilly opened.

Some customers were still complaining and they said they would not go to the arcade untill the candy was back also.

"I have some more bad news guys." Spongebob said.

"On no! What is it now?" Keith asked.

"The new shipment is going to take longer to come then expected. 5 more days." Spongebob told them.

"Man, that is a lot of profit going down the drain." Nick said.

"Yeah, I know." Spongebob replied.

Will everything work out at the candy store?

Will the chocolate even come?

Find out in the next part of the two part episode.

------ End Of Episode ---

Made by Spongebobs1fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/14/2011, 9:11 pm

Season 3

Lives Of Entrepreneurs Episode 26- Restocking (Part 2 of 2 part episode)

Its been over a week and the chocolate they need to make the candy has still not come.

"Well, maybe I can use my magic to make the chocolate come." Patrick said.

"Come on Patrick, you don't have magic. So just shut up." Squidward told Patrick.

"No, you will see Squidward. I'll show you it right now." Patrick responded.

"Whatever." Squidward said.

"I now command for the package to come! Oh man, its not working!" Patrick said as nobody was paying any attention to him.

"Anybody got any ideas for what to do while we wait?" Nick said.

"I have some playing cards." Keith said.

"Well I guess we could do that." Squidward said as he sat down in a circle with Patrick and Keith to play cards.

They played cards while the rest of the crew was still working inside the arcade when some customer lit a fire outside on the roof of the restaraunt. Spongebob and Loey went running outside to look.

"Man, I am peaved right now!" Spongebob said.

"We should call 9-11" Loey said.

"Step aside ladies and girls. I can put the fire out with my own spit!" Patrick said as he got up from the circle.

"Patrick! We've had enough of your crap! Sit down and shut up!!" Squidward said screaming.

"I got this Squidward." Patrick said as he spit a giant blob of spit onto the fire.

It went out and Patrick became a hero yet again.

"Whoo!" They all said while Squidward was sitting down ignoring the celebration.

While they were all celebrating, the truck full of chocolate parked in front of the candy store.

"Guys look! Its the chocolate!" Spongebob screamed.

It was near dark so they had to get starting making candy again for the next day of the candy store. They worked hours and ours till finally in the morning of the next day, they finished.

"Well, thankfully all of that is over." Squidward said.

"Yeah, now we can re-open the candy store." Spongebob said.

They then re-opened the candy store for buisness.

"Guys look! The store is open!" One person said as the crowd went running into the candy store.

As they went running, Squidward went to talk to Patrick.

"Patrick i'm sorry." Squidward said.

"I still love you Squidward." Patrick said as he hugged Squidward.

"Ok Patrick thats enough." Squidward said as he pushed him off and ending the episode.

---- End Of Episode -----

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/15/2011, 1:16 am

Season 3

Lives Of Entrepreneurs Episode 27- Johnny Takes a Visit

"Ugh, this day bores me so much." Keith said.

"Yeah nothing cool has happened recently. Even Patrick is acting normal." Loey replied.

But then a mysterious person walked into this store with a jacket on. Nobody knew who or what it was untill it got closer. It happened to be an old pal of Spongebob, Patrick, and Squidward, Johnny.

"Hey guys! How is everone doing?" Johnny asked.

"No way! It can't be! Its Johnny!" Spongebob screamed.

"Will you sign my baseball?" Patrick asked.

"I don't even play baseball Patrick." Johnny replied.

"Oh yeah. Sorry I got you confused with a famous baseball player." Patrick said as he put the baseball down on the table next to him.

"Anyways, I just wanted to see ho you guys were doing here. So Squidward, hows it going?" Johnny asked.

"Terrible, as usual." Squidward said.

"Uh ok, I guess thats a good thing?" Johnny said.

(Squidward shrugged)

"So Johnny, do you live in Bikini Bottom?" Nick asked.

"Actually yeah, I just moved back from Aqua Green." Johnny said.

"Thats cool. Do you have a job?" Nick asked another question.

"Well not right now." Johnny said.

"You could work here!!!" Patrick yelled throughout the store.

"Man, can you keep it down, i'm trying to kill someone in a video game." a random person said.

"Sorry!" Patrick yelled back.

"Well guys, i'll think about the job offer." Johnny said as he left the store.

"Thanks a lot Patrick. You made us look like idiots." Squidward said.

"No, he will come back, you will see my plan will work." Patrick said with a wierd smile.

"Alright, we will see about that Patrick." Squidward said ending the episode.

Trivia: Johnny comes in another one of Spongebos1fan's spin-offs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/15/2011, 11:26 am

Season 3

Lives Of Entrepreneurs Episode 28- Day of Records

Its a day off for the crew, as they are all snowboarding.

"I love snowboarding!" Patrick said.

"You do?" Squidward asked.

"Yeah especially the part when you fall and you get to eat snow that went into your mouth." Patrick said.

"Dude, that is not a good thing. You are supposed to stay on the board and do tricks." Keith said.

"Hey, guys look! Its professional snowboarder, Willy McJones!" Keith screamed.

"Did you guys say my name?" Willie said as he slid down the hill.

"Yeah, can you teach me some tricks?" Keith said.

"Alright I will, lets go." Willie said as he walked back up the hill.

The rest of the gang went to the restaruant and waited for Keith to be done snowboarding.

"Man, I want to go home." Loey said.

"Yeah, i'm really tired." Patrick said.

"Can we just leave Keith here while we go home?" Squidward asked.

"No, we all go home as a team." Spongebob said.

So then they all waited for a while longer, and then finally Keith was done.

"Hey guys! I can do some awesome tricks now!" Keith said.

"Ok then, go show them to us outside." Spongebob said.

So then they all went outside to see his new tricks. They were simply amazing.

"Wow that was good. I thought I was a snowboarder." Patrick said.

"Yeah good job guys." Nick said.

"I think I might go professional." Keith said.

Does anyone no where the bathroom is?" Patrick asked as he was jumping up and down.

"Nah, you can't go pro and Patrick its in the back." Squidward said.

"You will see soon." Keith said ending the episode.

Thats for looking!
Reviews appreciated.
Made by Spongebobs1fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down