SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Spongepool: Sponge with a Mouth Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Spongepool: Sponge with a Mouth 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Spongepool: Sponge with a Mouth Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Spongepool: Sponge with a Mouth Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Spongepool: Sponge with a Mouth Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Spongepool: Sponge with a Mouth Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Spongepool: Sponge with a Mouth Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Spongepool: Sponge with a Mouth Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Spongepool: Sponge with a Mouth Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Spongepool: Sponge with a Mouth Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Spongepool: Sponge with a Mouth Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Spongepool: Sponge with a Mouth

Go down

Spongepool: Sponge with a Mouth Empty Spongepool: Sponge with a Mouth

Post by ExKizuna 6/21/2010, 7:44 pm

No, im not obsessed with Deadpool....Maybe a little...Okay, after I write the first episode ill see a therapist. Good compremise? Anyway, this fic... is a weird one. See, its basically combining Spongebob and Marvel. Also, its an alturnate universe, so even tho this takes place in normal Spongebob locations, including Spongebob characters...Its dark. VERY dark.

Warning... Um, Alot of bad stuff? I rate it Little-Over T SOO Happy

Season 1 of Spongepool: SwaM
Ep. 1 Merc with a mouth... UNDERWATER!?

Yes, this is MY format. If you like it, thanks. If you don't, take it and shove it Smile (Just joking, you all ROCK! SOO Happy) So, heres the SHORT, INTRODUCTION episode.

Ep. 1 Merc with a mouth...UNDERWATER!?:

*Script Format, sorry*

Shows Bikini Bottom, looking seemingly peaceful... but that will change. and lets let our main character-SPONGEBOB wearing a DEADPOOL costume-tell ya why, in his home of course. Cuts to spongebobs home. It shows a Deadpool costme-wearing Sponge, sitting in a chair, facing th camera.

Sponge: See, im Spongepool. You may be wondering "Why am i talking to the viewers at home, instead of doing an over-view think"? Well, its because im badass. I used to go about the name of Spongebob...Well, you can't have your real name announced anymore, or else you can get tracked. So, beings im a sponge, in a drop-DEAD costume, I live in the ocean, which is kind of a pool...So yeah, im Spongepool. Anyway, what caused this city to die, was there was this doctor. He sed to be hated, but he devoloped a machine, to give super powers. And of course, the "doctor"-who's name was Something Planktin-was who got the first powers. Sadly, a bunch of power-hungry freaks broke in and killed the doctor before hes powers transfered. Then the hooligans were fooling around with the machine, and it entered self destruct, they got scared. Finnaly, it explode...But, as a result almost EVERYONE that lives here and near-here got powers. But, none-except for mine and a couple others-of the powers have activated... But they will start. Today, according to the smartest people that live around here. And, its been proven...By my next target. How abot ya follow me?

Spongepool walks off. Shows a "1-hour later title card". Cuts to a dark room, with a really skinny man tied to a chair.

Spongepool: So tell me, BOF. You know about the powers?

BOF: Yes, yes I do. They are going to activate today.

Spongepool: Good. Now, would you like to tell the viewers at home WHY you know this?

BOF: Because... I... was the only survivor of the accident with doctor Planktins power machine.

Spongepool: Well, now that I have the info I need... BOF?

BOF: Yeah?

Spongepool: *Takes out one of his daggers* Your my next target.

BOF's eyes widened as Spongepool thrusted the dagger. But, BOF was skinny enough to slip through the ropes, and ran very quick. The short, cliffy-ending episode ends with SPongepool, alone in the empty room.

Some fun notes:

BOF is a referance to 206(2=B, 0 counting as O, and 6-F), which is the amount of bones in an adult body, and BOF has bone-related powers

BOF is a made up Hero/Villain
ExKizuna
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 28997

Back to top Go down