SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com The SpongeBob Show! (The real forum) Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
The SpongeBob Show! (The real forum) 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
The SpongeBob Show! (The real forum) Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
The SpongeBob Show! (The real forum) Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
The SpongeBob Show! (The real forum) Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
The SpongeBob Show! (The real forum) Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
The SpongeBob Show! (The real forum) Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
The SpongeBob Show! (The real forum) Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
The SpongeBob Show! (The real forum) Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
The SpongeBob Show! (The real forum) Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
The SpongeBob Show! (The real forum) Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

The SpongeBob Show! (The real forum)

5 posters

Go down

The SpongeBob Show! (The real forum) Empty The SpongeBob Show! (The real forum)

Post by webizoid345 6/1/2010, 8:02 pm

THE SPONGEBOB SHOW!

Episode 1: SpongeBob’s Road to Stardom.

SpongeBob is working at the Krusty Krab one day, but feels different. He realizes that there is no pizzazz in his life. Nothing special. Then he remembered The Guitar Lord and his fame from being on TV. SpongeBob was suddenly struck with an idea!

I will make a TV show! Spongebob thought. Like the Guitar Lord. I’ll be famous!

SpongeBob acts as if he doesn’t feel well around his boss, and Mr. Krabs tells him to go home and get some rest.

When SpongeBob got home, he got out his old video camera, given to him by Patrick last year for his birthday and thought of ideas for a show.

“Well, Gare Bear, do you have any ideas?” asked SpongeBob. Gary just meowed.

SpongeBob kept thinking, and then he had an inspiration!

“A comedy of my life!” SpongeBob thought out loud. “It will be perfect! I need Patrick to co-star!”

He asked Patrick, and he thought it was a great idea.

“Great idea, SpongeBob!” exclaimed Patrick. “I want to be a dumb pink starfish in this show!”

“OK, Pat.” SpongeBob said. “I’ll write in!”

Thus was born The SpongeBob Show!

In about a week, the first episode was published. It was about SpongeBob and Patrick’s miscellaneous attempts to get back into SpongeBob’s house after Patrick locked the door and left the keys in there. The episode was a hit! Everyone was begging for more. Everyone except Squidward.

“How could those two dunderheads gain so much success off of their stupidity???” Squidward asked aloud.

“Possibly, you could’ve answered your own question.” Squilliam miserably said.

Squilliam was living with Squidward because Squilliam went broke after everyone switched fro his show to SpongeBob’s show.
“You’re right.” Squidward said. “We need to sabotage the show!”

“But how?” asked Squilliam.

“Interrupting their show in the middle of it and wrecking the whole set, not to mention SpongeBob and Patrick!”

“Brilliant! When do we start?”

“They are filming outside right now!” Squidward said.

“Perfect!” Squilliam shouted.

Spongebob and Patrick were going over the script when Squidward and Squilliam arrived.

“Patrick, then you say, ‘but it’s too small!’” SpongeBob directed.

“OK.” Patrick simply replied.

Meanwhile Squidward and Squilliam were eavesdropping through a bush, to get a feel for when to attack.

“On the count of 3.” Squidward began. “1, 2,-“

“But wait!” Squilliam interrupted. “What do we do?”

Squidward turned to Squilliam.“We just jump out and use our chainsaws to cut everything up.” Squidward answered.

“But they haven’t even gone live yet!” Squilliam argued.

“Oh.” Squidward replied, dumbfounded. “Well they’re about to.”

On the other side of the bush, SpongeBob counted him and Patrick off.

“In 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!!!!!!” SpongeBob yelled. “Action!!!”

The episode was starting. The words, “The SpongeBob Show: The Fair” came up on the screen.

“Here we are at the fair, SpongeBob.” Patrick started.

“But it’s locked!” Spongebob said. “Here, take his key and put it in the keyhole.”

Spongebob gave Patrick a funny looking key.

“OK, SpongeBob.” said Patrick. “Oh darn! It’s too small!”

“Let’s wait until someone comes.” SpongeBob suggested.

“Not for long!” Squidward shouted while jumping through the bush with his companion.

They tore up everything. The fair, the ground, even the keyhole. They were quite satisfied when they finished. Spongebob and Patrick just sat there.

“What do you think of that, cheese head?” Squilliam sneered.

“That’s what’s in the script, so good improvising!” SpongeBob congratulated.

Squidward and Squilliam just stood there, flabbergasted.

“That’s it.” Squidward said. “I give up.”

Squidward and Squilliam walked off defeated.

Patrick scratched his head. “What was that all about???” Patrick wondered.

“I guess they wanted their minute of fame.” SpongeBob stated.

The end!

Last edited by webizoid345 on 6/21/2010, 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 27938

Back to top Go down

The SpongeBob Show! (The real forum) Empty Re: The SpongeBob Show! (The real forum)

Post by webizoid345 6/1/2010, 8:02 pm

Episode 2: SpongeBob and Patrick Get Discovered!

SpongeBob and Patrick are looking at one of their latest episodes online one day when SpongeBob suddenly gets an e-mail. It from a man named Ethan Wildings. This is what it said:

Dear SpongeBob and Patrick (maybe),

I love your show. Everyone in my family does too. So I decided to produce it with my channel, Finnelodeon. Yes, I am a producer. Yet, I am running low on money and my business is going ka-put! We need your help. We will produce your show if you work for us. Sounds fair? Well, call me if you are interested. My number is 345-7767. Thank you!

Ethan Wildings

SpongeBob nearly falls out of his chair. To be on TV! He thought to himself.

“So are we going to do it or not?” asked Patrick.

“You bet!” SpongeBob shouted between hiccups.

They called him the next day to work things out. They had to move to Coralwood, though. This affected no one, except Sandy and Mr. Krabs. Mr. Krabs was devastated, but sandy was just solemn. She didn’t speak at all. The dynamic duo left, much to Mr. Krabs and Sandy’s chagrin. They said a sad farewell and SpongeBob and Patrick left with Ethan.

SpongeBob and Patrick arrived at their new mansion and went to bed. SpongeBob was excited, but greatly missed Sandy. He decided that he would have to live on without her. Patrick was thinking about his old rock. He thought it was nice, but the mansion was way better. They were both happy, just at different levels and in different ways. Sort of difficult, so I won’t go into detail.

The next morning they arrived at the studio and met up again with Ethan.

“I should introduce you to the crew, shouldn’t I?” said Ethan. He pointed to two male fish, sitting up straight next to each other, seeming sort of interested in one another. “This is Stuart and Stan, the make-up artists. They are very good friends. Too good of friends, I think.” He then pointed to a female fish working the camera. “This is Tessa, the camera lady. She is nice to you when you are nice to her.”

He went on and on with people. The people included Robert the director, Jessica the boom operator, Shelly the assistant director, Al the lighting person, and Libby, who just does everything else. Nothing out of position, she likes being busy.

“So you have met the crew!” said Ethan. “Time to get filming!”

Everything went perfectly, according to SpongeBob and Patrick. Everyone was nice, the director didn’t change anything, the food on the set was excellent, and the episode was also a hit, like the other 2 before it in the previous episode. Everything turned out nearly perfect for SpongeBob and Patrick that day, but drama, like always, was on its way. For everyone, not just Bob and Pat. For people like Ethan, Stuart and Stan, Libby, Tessa, even Robert. Everyone was going to get their share. So stay tuned!

The end…for now.
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

The SpongeBob Show! (The real forum) Empty Re: The SpongeBob Show! (The real forum)

Post by webizoid345 6/1/2010, 8:03 pm

Episode 3: The Drama Begins!

Patrick wakes up, ready to get ready for filming. But when he tries to sing (it’s in the script), nothing comes out! Patrick is scared so much he faints on the bathroom floor. SpongeBob comes in and is surprised to see Patrick on the floor in a swoon. So what does he do? He calls the ambulance. In a few minutes, they arrive and take him away without checking him.

The doctors figure out that Patrick has laryngitis. Oh no! That means he can’t do the show!!!! SpongeBob tells Ethan the terrible news, and Ethan tries to cancel the episode, but Patrick has an idea. But he can’t speak! So how can he get the idea across??? He doesn’t know what to do, but suddenly he sees a pen and a piece of paper. He quickly grabs it, writes his idea, makes it into a paper airplane, and flies it to SpongeBob. It gets to SpongeBob and he reads. It says this:

maybee i can be a miem in this episod. pleez?

SpongeBob thinks it’s a great idea. So the entire episode was with SpongeBob and a mime named Patrick Everyone thought it was genius! But that was too easy. Let’s go over with Stuart and Stan.

Stuart’s hands were shaking so much, the shivering was barely seen. He was sweating so much; his sweat glands were tired after a minute. Stan was a good person, but Stuart thought he was more than that. He was more than a friend. He was....special. Stuart had feelings for Stan, but didn’t know if Stan felt the same way. Stuart slowly approached Stan.

“Um, uh, Stan.” Stuart began, “don’t you think we are more than friends?”

“What do you mean?” Stan asked.

“Well, what I’m trying to get out is, well, um....” Stuart stuttered.

“You can tell me, Stuart.” Stan reassured.

“I love you.” Stuart said.

Stan was surprised. He didn’t know how to act. He sat, frozen in his chair. He got up and walked away to think about the whole matter. But Stuart thought he left in disgust. He sank against the wall and started to cry.
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 6/1/2010, 8:03 pm

Episode 4: Stuart’s Sorrow...

Stuart woke up the next morning, covering his little Chihuahua, Nibbles, in tears. Why couldn’t people respect him? He didn’t know. Just because he was homosexual doesn’t mean he was any different from anyone else! Lots of people are gay or lesbian, but Stuart just wasn’t understood. Or at least, that’s what he thought. Stan was having the same problem, but we’ll get to him later. Stuart dragged himself up and went to his computer and typed up his final post on FaceBook.

OMG, my life sucks! I told Stan my feelings and he just walked away. That’s it! I’m done with life! I am jumping off the Basslyn Bridge because my friends have done it too. I am going to commit suicide. Goodbye, FaceBook. GaGa123, you can host the annual best looking Chihuahua contest.

And that was that. Stuart took his coffee and went. Is this the end of Stuart? Let’s look over at Stan.

Stan woke up at the same time Stuart did. Stan sat up and thought about yesterday. He thought about how Stuart was coping. Stan liked Stuart too. But it was so.........sudden. He wasn’t ready. He went to his computer and saw Stuart’s post on FaceBook. His eyes went wide and his pupils shrunk. Stuart was going to kill himself!!! He ran all the way to his house.

At his house, he found a note. It read:

Goodbye world, I am going off to The Goldfish Gate. You know, the giant bridge connecting CoralWood and Guppysippi? Yeah, that one. Goodbye. TTFE. Ta-Ta For Ever!

Stan’s eyes welled up with tears. He ran all the way to The Goldfish Bridge.

Stan arrived in his car just as Stuart was about to jump off.

“Don’t do this!!!” shouted Stan.

But Stan’s shout startled Stuart, and he began to fall off the bridge.

Meanwhile Patrick and SpongeBob were chilling at home in their giant mansion, and decide to have a house party. SpongeBob and Patrick set a date and get everything ready. But they are so busy, they forgot about shooting the episode that was scheduled for that day!!! They rushed all of the way there, to find Ethan telling everyone that it has been cancelled because Stan and Stuart are missing.

Ethan checks his FaceBook account that night to see Stuart’s post. He starts to worry.

“We have to cancel the SHOW?!” Ethan yelled.
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 6/1/2010, 8:04 pm

Episode 5: Save the Stuart

“NOOOOOOO! STUART!!!!!!!!” screamed Stan as Stuart fell to his doom. He jumped off the bridge, but his foot got lodged in a crevice. Stuart grabbed Stan’s hand and they both dangled for a few minutes until someone called the firemen to get them down from the bridge.

When they got down, Stan apologized.

“I’m sorry for walking out on you.” Stan began. “I don’t know why I did. I guess I wasn’t ready. But now I realize that I am. I love you too, Stuart.”

Stuart was so happy.

“Just promise me something.” Stan said.

“Anything.” Stuart said.

“We don’t kiss or have.....you know.” Stan said. “We should just live together as one big happy family.”

“That’s what I was hoping for.” Stuart said.

“Let’s tell Ethan the good news.” Stan said, taking Stuart in his hand. They went to Ethan’s house to talk to him.

The conversation was short. Ethan understood everything. He cancelled the cancellation and everyone was happy....for now.

SpongeBob and Patrick couldn’t wait for the party. It was going to be so cool! Everything was in place. They just had to wait.

Until the next week...
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 6/1/2010, 8:04 pm

Episode 6: Patrick’s Date

SpongeBob and Patrick were coming home from filming one night and they see a new post on FaceBook. Patrick checks it and it is from a girl named Amanda54. She added Patrick to her favorites and posted something. It read:

Hey, I love your show! I saw you coming home from your shooting and I was surprised that you film in MY city!!! That’s sooooooo cool! !!! I think you are SOOOOO CUUUTE! LMIRL! I want to go on a date! Wouldn’t that be great?

Patrick replied.

Yes. Ok.

SpongeBob was watching the whole time, and remembered back to when he was in 6th grade. The city computer people came to his class and talked about who and who not to trust online. If they say LMIRL, then they are probably going to kidnap you or worse. SpongeBob panicked and reminded Patrick about the LMIRL warning.

Patrick ignored SpongeBob and told him he was overreacting. SpongeBob said whatever, but told him if he was kidnapped it would be on his head. SpongeBob wouldn’t really let it go. He was going to look after him of course. Patrick told SpongeBob that he was going to meet up with Amanda at 9:00 AM in the alley beside Platy’s Pizza. This made SpongeBob even more suspicious. So he decided to hide at the alley at 8:30 SHARP!

SpongeBob was there at 8:45 the next morning (Close enough) and waited for Patrick and Amanda to arrive.

But the night before Robert went to a party at a local bar and had lots of fun. Too much fun even. I think he drank to many beers, or had too many shots. But all that concerned him at the moment of him being drunk to kingdom come was Tessa. She looked so appealing. And Tessa thought Robert was so….hot. They couldn’t control themselves……
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 6/3/2010, 7:29 pm

Episode 7: Patrick, Robert, And Tessa Are In TROU-BLE!

Patrick arrived at that alley next to Platy’s Pizza, like he said he would. Amanda was there too, and they began to converse.

“Hi there, Amanda.” said Patrick.

“Hi, Patrick.” said Amanda. “I heard you were single.”

“Yeah, I am.” said Patrick.

“Do you wanna have sex?” asked Amanda.

“WHAT?” Patrick blurted, realizing what Amanda was trying to get at. “NO!!! I might get STD’s or something.”

“Well,” Amanda said, “I tried.”

She pulled out a tranquilizer gun and shot Patrick. Patrick was out cold. Amanda was about to take him away when SpongeBob jumped out and tackled Amanda. Amanda was angry and shot SpongeBob too. She carried them both into her car and drove off.

Robert woke up naked that morning with a major hangover. He looked around. This wasn’t his house! It was Tessa’s house. Robert was confused. He looked over to his side and there was Tessa, still asleep, but naked too. Robert remembered everything. He got drunk and did one of the seven deadly sins: Lust. Robert was regretting everything already. He got up and went back to his house, mad at himself for getting crazy with the drinking.

There was his wife on the porch, tapping her foot impatiently, looking mighty pissed.

“Where were you last night?” his wife asked.

“I was at the party.” Robert said, playing dumb.

“Hmm, oh really?” his wife said, playing the same game. “Well, I got a call from Ethan and he told me you had sex with the camera lady, am I wrong?”

“Eh-“Robert hesitated. “Yeah…”

“Well, this is it.” his wife said. “This is the last straw. You have done too many hurtful things to me, and I will NOT take it. We are getting a divorce! I am going to call my lawyer right now.”

“Joann, no need to-“Robert started.

“That is final!” Joann finished as she walked into the house. “Now leave.”

“But-“Robert stammered.

“NOW!!!” Joann yelled.

Robert sulked to his car and went to live in an apartment.
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 6/4/2010, 3:32 pm

Episode 8: Resolving? Maybe....

While Amanda was driving off, Ethan was walking home and saw SpongeBob and Patrick in the car, knocked out. She stopped and went into Bobby's Burgers. Ethan followed and stole SpongeBob and Patrick from Amanda. Before he got there, he called the police to come and arrest Amanda for kidnapping. Everything goes peachy keen almost. Amanda's real name was Gina Rubella, one of FPI's (Fish People Investigators) most wanted. Gina was arrested, SpongeBob and Patrick were returned home safely, and Ethan was a hero.

Meanwhile with Robert, Joann and him were immediately divorced. But it took a while for the papers to come. It took a week, but they were finally divorced. Robert got over it, and Joann was so happy she moved to another sector of the sea. She is LOCO, right? Of course.

They finally made a new episode of The SpongeBob show about their past experiences, and everything was a-ok! But the party was just around the corner, so let's see how that goes...

THE END!
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 6/6/2010, 7:17 pm

Episode 9: Party Boy!

SpongeBob and Patrick were ecstatic! The party was FINALLY about to start! Everything was ready. They even had a DJ ready to kick out the jams, MFer! *ahem* Anyways, everyone was arriving, and the music was pulsating as the punch was being….drank….Everything was perfect! Though Robert and Tessa had some business to take care of.

“Look, Robert.” Tessa began. “I’m sorry about having sex with you, it didn’t mean anything-“

“No need to worry.” Robert reassured. “Even though Joann and I recently divorced, she was an A-hole. Don’t worry about her. She can get drunk and kiss my champagne glass!”

“Well, I’m glad you aren’t too upset.” Tessa said.

“Yeah, I didn’t like her much anyway, she was a beeotch.” Robert said.

“Yeah.” said Tessa. “I saw you and her one night and she nagged you until you just wanted to stand up and say ‘SHUT UP!’”

“Oh yeah. Been there, done that.”

“So we can forget about the whole thing and be friends again?”

“Of course.”

Tessa pointed to the kid next to him, who was about 12.

“Who’s that?” Tessa asked.

“Oh, this is my son, Ryan.” Robert said, side-hugging his son.

“He’s a cute one, I’d say.” Tessa said.

“Yup. Say ‘hi’, Ryan.”

“Hi, ma’am.” said Ryan shyly.

“Hello, young man.” said Tessa, happily.

“Now, run along, Ryan.” said Robert. Ryan left to talk to some other girl.

“Who’s he talking to?” asked Tessa.

“His girlfriend, Courtney.” said Robert.
“Cute.” said Tessa.

“Yeah.” said Robert.

Meanwhile, SpongeBob was chatting with Jessica, the boom operator. Sort of flirting, but…well, I guess it is flirting. Yeah, let’s go with that.

“So, uh, Jessica.” SpongeBob said. “How’s working the sound thingy?”

“Its fun.” said Jessica. “You know, I’m lonely nowadays.”

“Why?” wondered SpongeBob.

“Because my bastard boyfriend broke up with me.” said Jessica.

“That sucks.” SpongeBob said.

“Yeah, so I want to hook up with someone.” she said.

“Well,” SpongeBob said, twiddling with his thumbs,”I’m single.”

“Yeah, you would work.” said Jessica. She suddenly dragged him to his room and they started sucking face. SpongeBob was surprised, but enjoying every minute of it. But he worried about Sandy.

“I’m sorry, Jessica,” SpongeBob began.

“I know.” Jessica said. “Sandy likes you and misses you. You already told me. But look over here.”

Jessica got on SpongeBob’s computer. She went to Sandy’s webcam, which was on. There she was, making out with some other squirrel. SpongeBob got angry and cursed Sandy out. Sandy was heart-broken, and SpongeBob felt better. Jessica and him started to kiss again.

--------------------------------------------------

Not really a cliffhanger, but whatever. See what happens tomorrow or something!

ETA: Oops, I made this yesterday and posted it today without realizing that I put see you tomorrow! I shall post again today!
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 6/6/2010, 8:21 pm

Episode 10: KA-BLOOEY!

SpongeBob and Jessica were just finishing up when some random fish came out of the bathroom. He looked mighty suspicious. SpongeBob and Jessica didn’t notice. The party went swell. Tessa and Robert were friends again, Ryan and Courtney were being the cutest of young lovebirds they could be, Jessica and SpongeBob just made out, and Patrick is, well, being Patrick. He LOOOOOVES the punch by the way, so watch out!

After a couple of minutes, Libby, the everything girl, heard ticking coming from the bathroom. Everyone thought she was delirious and she got angry. Nobody usually believes her.

Suddenly something started beeping. Everyone started to panic and run everywhere. Wow, they are SMART. Suddenly, there was an explosion! I don’t know who or what would do such a thong and why, but we’ll just have to see!

SpongeBob remembered the odd-looking fish. He ran over to him and tackled him. Suddenly, his mask came off! It was really Gina, the girl who posed as Amanda! She wanted to hurt or kill SpongeBob, Patrick, and Ethan to teach them a lesson! She was arrested, but bad news for Ethan! He got in the explosion and is now very hurt. He is now going to the hospital. I wonder what will happen to him. Poor Ethan…
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 6/6/2010, 10:01 pm

Episode 11: The Rest of the Party…..

After the explosion, things went back to normal. Ryan walked over to Courtney and they started to talk.

“How’s the party?” Ryan asked.

“Good, other than the explosion.” said Courtney.

“You know, I’ve been wondering about something.” Ryan said.

“What’s that?” Courtney asked.

“I’ve never been kissed before.” Ryan admitted. “Not to sound perverted or anything, but I was hoping-“

Courtney reached over and kissed him on the lips before he could finish.

“How was that?” Courtney asked.

“Great.” said Ryan.

“Cool.” said Courtney.

Well, that’s Ryan and Courtney’s highlight. They even got an “AWW!!!” from Robert and Tessa. Stan and Stuart were discussing something rather important.

“Stan,” Stuart began, “I’ve always wanted to have a girl, but I don’t know how I can have one without going straight.”

“I have an idea.” Stan said.

“What?” Stuart asked.

“We could adopt one!” Stan said.

Stuart was so happy.

“When should we adopt?” Stuart asked.

“I’ll work on it.” Stan said. “Until then, expect that little girl to arrive soon.”

“Thank you.” said Stuart. “You are a good friend.”

“I try.” Stan said. They hugged.

Meanwhile in the hospital, Ethan was doing well. His surgery wasn’t too severe. He was going to be okay.

SpongeBob and Patrick came in the next morning.

“How did you survive, Ethan?” SpongeBob asked.

“Well,” Ethan began. “I recall you, Patrick, pushing me out of the way as the explosion was occurring. I have to hand it to you, Pat.”

“Wait!” Patrick said. “I SAVED you?”

“You sure did.” Ethan said.

"Cool!" Patrick said.

Ethan was out of the hospital later that day, and the episode filming was postponed until the day after that. The episode was great, and had audiences laughing their heads off. It was good to be back to normal.
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 6/7/2010, 12:07 pm

Episode 12: Get Along Home, Sandy! Sandy!

SpongeBob was still furious with Sandy for making out with another fish. Not just furious, but pissed as ever. He didn’t talk to Sandy for days. Sandy was heart-broken. She immediately broke up with the squirrel she was with. Great, now 3 people are pissed. Smooth move, Sandy.

Sandy: HEY!

Anyways, Sandy wanted to win SpongeBob’s heart back. So she wanted to fake being in trouble, and SpongeBob would come to rescue her. Presto! They are in love again! Sandy went to CoralWood for the day to plan everything.

She found out SpongeBob was going to the beach that afternoon, and that’s where she would “attack” her “prey”.

At the beach, Sandy saw SpongeBob, but hid so SpongeBob didn’t see her. She then ran (without being noticed) to the water and got someone to act like a shark. You know, dress up like one. Sandy started yelping and SpongeBob didn’t hear her. Sandy was about to give up, until a REAL shark attacked! Sandy cried out, and this time SpongeBob heard her.

“I’m coming, Sandy!” SpongeBob yelled as he ran to the water.

SpongeBob eventually saved Sandy after numerous attempts. Sandy and SpongeBob were happy. SpongeBob forgave Sandy, and recommended that Sandy could stay in CoralWood if she wanted to. She accepted, and the couple was alive and feisty as ever!

Meanwhile, Patrick was lonely. He saw everyone at the party making out and such. Even the 12 year old got a kiss! Patrick was really jealous. But he had an idea. He went to Libby to ask if she was single. She said yes, and they decided to go on a little date the next night. Patrick was excited! He was going on a date at last! Now everyone is happy in CoralWood.

Even Stuart and Stan were happy that day because they found a little Chinese girl that was alone and not adopted. She was 2 years old, and her name was Li Ming. Her parents died a couple of months ago, and she was living in a foster home. She had always wanted a dad. Today, she was lucky too, because she was going to get two dads! Possibly. They just have to fill out the paperwork.

Robert and Tessa decided to hook up as a relationship because they were both unmarried and hey, they both already had sex. They decided to double date with Patrick and Libby. They thought it was a great idea. So their night was planned.

----------------------

Wow, event after event! Review, please!

Credit to Wumbo. SOO Happy

Last edited by webizoid345 on 6/8/2010, 8:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 6/7/2010, 4:25 pm

Episode 13: Double Dating and Running Away!

It was a recipe for AWESOMENESS! Robert and Tessa; Patrick and Libby; dating together. It was going to be great! They went to Clammy’s Coop and had a bite to eat. Libby saw something in Patrick that she never seen in anyone before. He was messy. Just like her! They were exactly alike! They were attracted to each other more than N and S magnets. The perfect couple! Robert and Tessa were great too. The night was great. The real drama was at home.

Ryan was home alone because it was his dad’s week and, obviously, Robert was on a date, so he wasn’t home. Ryan was really bored and lonely. He watched T.V. and texted Courtney. This was there conversation.

Ryan: Hi.
Courtney: Hey.
R: You know, I don’t like it when dad is away, he has to stop.
C: Yeah, you seem lonely there.
R: And tomorrows my birthday. I think he’ll forget that too.
C: How could you say that? He’s your dad!
R: Yeah, but he didn’t remember it last year.
C: So?
R: Or the year before.
C: Oh.
R: AND the year before.
C: Dang, why don’t you remind him?
R: I do. He forgets anyway.
C: My dad does too.
R: I’m thinking about running away. I can’t take his crap anymore.
C: I have been thinking about the same thing. We should run away together.
R: That sounds cool. Gather some things. We leave tonight.
C: OK, see you at Bass St.
R: Coolio. BD! See you there. Bye!
C: Bye.

And that was that. They ran away that night and were missing when Robert came home. Robert panicked and called 911. Courtney’s parents were asleep, so they didn’t know. They found out the next morning, and also called 911. The search was on.

Ryan and Courtney were out on their own. Probably for good. Courtney was scared, but Ryan was braver, but still scared. They met a nice man that lived on the streets named Donnie McGee. People called him Mr. McGee because he was a business man before he went bankrupt and lost his wife, kids, house, and basically, his life. Life sucked for Mr. McGee, but he didn’t seem to take it too harshly. He sort of enjoyed it. Ryan and Courtney became instant friends with the hobo business man and they lived together. Ryan thought this was better than living with Robert, but Courtney wanted to go home. Ryan reassured that it would be okay......
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 6/7/2010, 6:42 pm

Probably your best spin-off. I'm proud of how far you've come. 🙇

Of course, it's not perfect. The "Smooth move, Sandy." part in Episode 12 seemed a bit odd. It would have been funny if Sandy looked up or something and said "Hey! Who's that supposed to be?"

Other than that, great spin-off. Gets an A- from me. Smile
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 46793
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by Goosebumpsfan2 6/7/2010, 8:58 pm

Ok I've changed my mind. I can't stay mad at you guys.

On topic, I've gotten over my previous problem. I love this show. Keep up the good work!
Goosebumpsfan2
Goosebumpsfan2
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 28523

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 6/8/2010, 8:46 am

Goosebumpsfan2 wrote:Ok I've changed my mind. I can't stay mad at you guys.

On topic, I've gotten over my previous problem. I love this show. Keep up the good work!
Thanks! SOO Happy
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 6/8/2010, 11:33 am

Wumbology wrote:Probably your best spin-off. I'm proud of how far you've come. 🙇

Of course, it's not perfect. The "Smooth move, Sandy." part in Episode 12 seemed a bit odd. It would have been funny if Sandy looked up or something and said "Hey! Who's that supposed to be?"

I'll add it in, that's a good idea. I'll even credit you. SOO Happy Jumping
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 6/8/2010, 12:14 pm

Episode 14: Home? What is Home?

Ryan and Mr. McGee just got back from a night on the town when they saw Courtney crying. Mr. McGee told Ryan to take care of it. Ryan went over, and Mr. McGee shrugged.

“Uh,” Ryan began, “What’s wrong?”

“I want to go home.” Courtney sobbed. “I can’t take this anymore. I want my mom, my dad, my dog, my family, my friends! My life! I want my life back! I don’t like this idea anymore! Can you take me home?”

Ryan hesitated. He decided that he didn’t like faring on his own either. But they couldn’t leave Mr. McGee! He was going to be alone if they left him!

“I will do my best.” Ryan said, pulling Courtney into a hug. She didn’t resist. She wanted him to. She even gave him a quick peck. Ryan felt heroic, but kept his composure.

“But we can’t forget about Mr. McGee.” Ryan added.

“You can go on without me, don’t worry.” Mr. McGee said.

“Are you sure?” Courtney asked.

“Yeah.” Mr. McGee said.

“Well, OK.” Ryan said.

Ryan and Courtney left Mr. McGee the next morning. It was a tearful separation. So for everyone’s sake, I will just skip the tearful separation. Believe me, there was a separation, and yes, it was tearful. Even Ryan let out some emotion. Okay, a lot of emotion. Ryan walked Courtney to her house and bid her farewell. They shared another kiss and Ryan left. Ryan walked to his house and went inside. There was Robert, at the kitchen table. He was crying. Ryan walked into the room. Robert was shocked.

“Dad,” Ryan said, “I’m home.”

Then they had a tearful reunion.

“Oh my god!” Robert said. “I can’t believe it’s you!”

“Yeah.” Ryan said. “I’m sorry for running away. I just want to spend more time with my dad.”

Robert was touched when he heard his son say those words. They hugged. Fade Out.

-----------------

This was a jolly episode. Please review!
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 6/8/2010, 4:10 pm

webizoid345 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:Probably your best spin-off. I'm proud of how far you've come. 🙇

I'll add it in, that's a good idea. I'll even credit you. SOO Happy Jumping
Sweet! I contributed to someone else's spin-off! SOO Happy

Anyway, today's episode gets an A-.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 46793
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 6/8/2010, 8:26 pm

Episode 15: Mr. McGee’s Present

Ryan and Courtney were glad to be home again, but they couldn’t stop thinking of Mr. McGee. He was a nice, calm, gentle, and not to mention laid-back and down-to-earth kind-of-man. He was especially nice, calm, down-to-earth, and all the other things I said with the kids. Ryan and Courtney decided to give him a present. A big one that he’d always remember.

They walked to the corner where he lived to give him his surprise. But he wasn’t there. They set the surprise ($2,000 provided by Robert) by his tent and left. They felt good about themselves.

Today, Stuart and Stan finally got their little girl. They adopted her! They were so happy.

“I love you, Li Ming!” said Stan.

“Me too!” said Stuart.

They couldn’t have been happier. But I don’t think Stuart and Stan were ready yet. I think they went too fast. Taking care of Li Ming was harder than they thought. They found out that she was going through her “terrible twos” stage. Stan and Stuart were tired, stressed, and slightly depressed. Parenting to early does this to people (No offense to 70s). They loved Li Ming, but they couldn’t care for her. They were about to give up, until Father’s day the next morning.

She drew them a picture. A picture of the family. It was her best drawing that she ever drew. She woke up her dads and showed them her picture. They were touched and felt like good parents. They decided not to give up quite yet. They decided to venture on. Into the giant, gargantuan world of parenting.

Ryan and Courtney visited Mr. McGee’s site again the next morning. They saw something they didn’t want to see. There was Mr. McGee, lying next to his tent. Dead. Bullet wounds in his stomach. Ryan knelt down to him and started to cry. A lot. More than he has ever cried in his life. Courtney didn’t cry as much as him, but cried a lot too. They lost a dear friend.

“Once a friend is gone, they can never come back.” Ryan shivered, with giant tears rolling down his face. “But they never really leave. They are still there. In your hearts and souls, they dwell, feeling welcome because they are welcome. Your heart is their home. And as long as you live, that person will live there, until you die and move into someone else’s soul. By the time the world ends and there is only one person left in the world, everyone will be in his or her heart and soul. There everyone will rejoice and live in a world of peace, harmony, and joy. Not to mention happiness. “

Courtney cried harder.

“Those were the most beautiful words I have ever heard in my life.” cried Courtney.

They sat there, mourning over Mr. McGee, for a long time.

SpongeBob and Sandy were watching T.V. one night, and a stranger knocked on the door. SpongeBob answered it.

“What do you want, sir?” SpongeBob asked.

The stranger pulled out a gun.

--------------------------

C-c-c-c-CLIFFHANGER! See you tomorrow with the next exciting part of The SpongeBob Show. Only 5 more episode until the season finale which will be big, long, and DRAMATIC! Keep an eye out for the next episode of-

THE SPONGEBOB SHOW!!!!!!

I am Webizoid, telling you until next time, you'll just have to wait. But you can review!

Preview:

(shows The SpongeBob Show cast and crew at Mr. McGee's funeral)

(shows SpongeBob getting shot by the stranger at his door)

Sandy: (Screaming) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

(shows Sandy beating up the stranger)

(shows Patrick and Libby kissing)

(shows Stuart and Stan protecting Li Ming from an unknown source)

(shows SpongeBob in the hospital)

(shows Jessica sobbing)

(shows Ethan screaming to the clouds)

Ethan: WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!?

An all new The SpongeBob Show! Tomorrow at (unknown time) only on The Spin-Off channel.
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 6/9/2010, 11:04 am

Episode 16: Dr-r-r-r-rama!!!

A week after Mr. McGee’s death, he had a funeral. It was sad. Really sad. But to cheer people up, SpongeBob went up to his coffin with his guitar.

“What are you doing?” asked Patrick.

“I’m going to sing a song.” SpongeBob answered.

He sung Time of Your Life- Green Day. Everyone was in tears. Once he finished the song, everyone cheered and gave him hugs and such. It was a perfect song for the occasion.

Meanwhile, earlier that week, a stranger showed up at SpongeBob’s door, blah blah blah, you know what happened. He pulled out a gun. The next thing SpongeBob felt was a piercing feeling in his stomach. He yelled in pain as he spiraled to the ground. He had been shot in the stomach.

“NOOOOOO!!! SpongeBob!!!” Sandy screamed.

Sandy realized who the stranger was. It was the squirrel that Sandy dated and had sex with on her webcam the night of the party.

“Josh?!” Sandy shrieked, surprised.

“He tried to shoot Sandy too, but Sandy was quicker than Josh. She had him on the ground faster than you could say, “Oh my god, it’s John Cena!” Josh was arrested for shooting a.....sponge.

Patrick and Libby were sitting at home watching TV, when Patrick started to stretch. Libby thought it was to put his arm around her, but he went back to his normal position. Libby was a little annoyed.

“Have you ever.....” Libby began.

“Hang gliding?” Patrick said.

“No.” Libby said. “Have you ever thought about being my boyfriend?”

“Oh, I thought I was.” Patrick said.

“Oh.” Libby said.

Patrick reached over and kissed her. She kissed back. They made out for a couple minutes, and Libby went to the bathroom.

Libby looked in the mirror. She looked screwed up. Her hair askew, bags under her eyes, stress overtaking her. Was she ready? She didn’t know yet. She thought about it. She decided to try again, but to go easier.

Stuart, Stan, and Li Ming were walking down the street one night, coming home from Li Ming’s gymnastics class. All of the sudden, someone popped out of the bush next to them and threatened to shoot Stuart and Stan if they didn’t give him the girl. Stuart was in tears. He didn’t want to give up Li Ming, but he didn’t want to get shot either! It was tough. He realized that they were right next to a police station.

“Let’s hope this guy isn’t bright...” Stuart thought.

He told Stan the plan (I’m a poet and I don’t even know it!) and they worked it out.

“Hey, dude person!” Stan yelled. “Let’s take this inside!”

“Uh,” the thug said, “okay.”

They went inside, and he told them the threat again (He probably didn’t want to forget). Police were on him like white on rice. Another save for The SpongeBob Show! People are really stupid.....

Meanwhile, SpongeBob was in the hospital, but he was going to be OK. He just had to have the bullet removed. The surgery was going good, very good. But Sandy went up to him afterwards and told him some news.....that we will show you after a couple scenes!

Jessica was on her couch, crying the same night. That’s what she’s been doing ever since Sandy came. SpongeBob was hers first! Well, that’s what she thought...She remembered back to the week before.

FLASHBACK:

SpongeBob walked into Jessica’s house. He said hi, and Jessica greeted back. He told her about Sandy and told her that they could work their relationship out. He broke up with her! She was heartbroken. SpongeBob left, and she locked the door. She demolished all of SpongeBob’s pictures with her and with him by himself. Anything SpongeBob related went bye-bye. She was delirious.
REALITY:

She was still moping and such. She decided to get SpongeBob back. But how? Suddenly she was struck with an idea. An evil smile crept across her face. She stood up, and went to her room to plan.

Ethan was walking home from the bar when a car came out of nowhere and ran him over! He went FLYING! He was rushed to the hospital. The driver that ran him over was nearly in tears.

“Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!” she cried. “I’m sooo sorry! I can’t believe it! Oh no, oh no, oh no!!”

Ethan looked up to the sky and screamed.

“WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!” He screamed.

At the hospital, they found out he had a nasty break in his spine, and he’d never be able to walk again. He’d have to move around in a wheelchair.

“Oh why has God damned me?” Ethan shrieked.

Sandy walked over to SpongeBob. Remember earlier? Well, this is what went down.

“Uh hey.” Sandy said shyly. “I’m sorry about the bullet and such.

“That’s okay, Sandy.” SpongeBob said. “You had nothing to do with it.

“Actually, I did.” Sandy said. “That was my ex.”

“What?” SpongeBob said. “That bass TURD!”

“And he was the cause of the news I’m about to tell you.” Sandy said.

“What’s the news?” asked SpongeBob.

“I’m pregnant.” Sandy said. “And you’re not the father. Josh is.”

---------------

Wow, SHO-CKER! Find out what happens next time! Look in the Spin-Off announcements page for the preview for the next episode. 4 more episodes until the next season! But 3 until the season finale!!!

Last edited by webizoid345 on 6/10/2010, 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 6/9/2010, 11:34 am

The SpongeBob Show Cast:

(So far)

SpongeBob: Tom Kenny
Patrick: Bill Fagerbakke
Sandy: Carolyn Lawrence
Libby: Jennifer Aniston
Jessica: Courtney Cox
Ethan: Michael Fox
Stuart: Jim Carrey
Stan: John Travolta
Robert: Tom Hanks
Tessa: Jodie Foster
Ryan: Haley Joel Osment
Courtney: Haley Panitierre
Mr. McGee: Terry O'Quinn
Joann: Angelina Jolie
Al: Johnny Depp
Shelly: Jennifer Love Hewitt
Gina AKA Amanda: Angelina Jolie
Josh: Orlando Bloom
Li Ming: Lucy Liu
Squidward:Roger Bumpass
Squilliam: Dee Bradley Baker
Mr. Krabs: Clancy Brown
Doctors: Roger Bumpass
Random Fish: Tom Kenny
Female fish: Carolyn Lawrence
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 6/9/2010, 2:02 pm

Has anyone ever told you that you post episodes WAY too fast? Silly Face!

No rush, buddy. Take your time to make them perfect. Smile
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 64132

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 6/9/2010, 8:32 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:Has anyone ever told you that you post episodes WAY too fast? Silly Face!

No rush, buddy. Take your time to make them perfect. Smile
Well, during the afternoon and morning there's noting to do so I post an episode. I do it on word. It comes out just fine for me, but if it's not perfect to you, then whatever. You have an opinion.
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 6/10/2010, 1:39 pm

I decided to do only one episode a day until Sunday, which will (hopefully) be the day I post the season finale. Then I will let it rest for a week, until next Sunday. Then the day after, which will be the monday after next monday, I will post some new episodes. Here's today's episode.

Episode 17: The Giant Hospital Scene

SpongeBob was floating in a sea of darkness. His eyes were blank. His expression was blank. He was in the middle of nowhere.

In his mind.

The words kept repeating in his head. Those bad, bad words. Sandy’s bad news.

I’m pregnant. And you’re not the father. Josh is.

The words kept repeating. Faster and faster. Quiet as whispers.......The words spiraled around him, causing a mighty gust. SpongeBob’s brain was pulsating, his eyes blood-shot. He couldn’t take it. Finally the room stopped spinning, and everything was back to normal. He sat up.

“What?” SpongeBob asked.

She repeated. SpongeBob was angry.

“What the hell is wrong with that fucking asshole?!” SpongeBob yelled.

“Keep it clean!” Ethan said, wheeling in. “My mom might watch this!”

“Sorry, sir.” SpongeBob apologized. He turned to Sandy. “Sandy! How could you?! Get OUT!!! And find that lying little bast-“

“SpongeBob!!!” Ethan yelled.

“Sorry,” SpongeBob apologized again. “Find Joshie and get with him. He is, apparently, the one you want to be with.”

“But-“Sandy interjected.

“OUT!!!” SpongeBob yelled.

Sandy was in tears. She ran out of the door and wasn’t heard from in a long time. We’ll decide how long.

“So, uh, Ethan.” SpongeBob began. “What’s up with your legs?”

“My spine has been screwed up.” Ethan said.

“Ouch.” SpongeBob cringed. “How?”

“Nasty blow from a car.” Ethan replied.
“Eesh.” SpongeBob winced. “Well, are you going to be able to walk ever again?”

“Nope.” Ethan said. “But they are going to look again to be sure.

“You won’t be able to walk ever again.” said a doctor whom was passing by.

“WHAT?!” Ethan shouted. “Geeze Louise, why does this have to happen to me?”

“Well, my ex-girlfriend is pregnant.” SpongeBob said. “And I’m not the father. Some B-I-T-C-H is.”

“Well, you should talk to her.” Ethan said.

“Why should I?” SpongeBob said defiantly.

“One, I’ll fire you. “ Ethan said. “And two, her life is bad enough. Don’t make it worse.”

“You right.” SpongeBob agreed. “I’ll talk to her.”

“Good, SpongeBob.” Ethan said. “I’m proud of you-“

“Not so fast, bubs.” a voice shouted. Jessica walked into the room. She was holding a gun.

“Jessie, what are you doing here?” SpongeBob asked, surprised.

“I’m going to kill you.” Jessica said, nonchalantly cocking her gun. She put it at point blank, but before she could do anything, another gunshot was heard.

Her eyes got really wide, and she fell to the floor with a thud. She was lying in a pool of her own blood, dead.

Al, the schizophrenic lighting person, stood in the doorway, gun still pointed at Jessica’s body. He was shaking and shivering violently.

“What the heck was that for?” Ethan shouted.

“The voices in my head told me to.” Al said, frightened by his own words.

“Al kept standing there, shivering severely. He fainted.

They woke him up, and Josh came into the room. SpongeBob let him have it. Colorful word after colorful word rushed out of his mouth, but before he could finish, Josh interrupted.

“Whoa there, little buddy.” Josh said. “I’m sorry about everything. About Sandy’s pregnancy, about shooting you, about...you getting angry and stuff like that. I’m really sorry. I just got really angry at you for making Sandy break up with me, I just couldn’t take it. I felt like I had to do something. And fast. It took a while, but then I just showed up at your door...and....and the rest was history. I can’t blame you for loving Sandy, and Sandy loving you. I was being stupid. And I’m sorry about it. I did have sex with her though, but I regret it. Should have stayed abstinent until marriage. I wasn’t ready. You can be the father; I’ll be, like, the uncle or something. He-or she- won’t have to know. I shouldn’t be the one important in Sandy and her baby’s life, it should be you. I’m sorry about everything, and I’m hoping that someday we could be friends.”

SpongeBob agreed.

“I’m sorry too.” SpongeBob said. “For getting angry at you and Sandy about one little incident that has already passed. I should’ve just let it go. Really, it’s my fault too. You can keep your fatherly rights. I’m not sure I can take it either.”

“But you’re like 22!” Josh said. “And I’m only 19. Trust me, your much more ready than I am.”

“I guess your right.” SpongeBob said.

They became friends and decided to forget about the whole matter, and just put it aside. Patrick and Libby walked in with Sandy. They heard the whole conversation while standing behind the door. Sandy ran forward and gave SpongeBob a hug.

“I couldn’t let you go.” Sandy said. “I never will.”

SpongeBob and Sandy shared a kiss, and everyone cheered.

Libby was just watching, a little jealous, but happy for the couple. They were going to be parents, for crying out loud! Patrick walked over and gave Libby a kiss.

“I love you, Libby.” Patrick said.

Libby let her emotions fly. She loved him too, and they also shared a kiss. Everyone was happy.

“But what about Jessica?” Al asked nervously.

“I’ll take care of it.” Ethan said. He cried out to a nurse, and she came really fast. She took Jessica to the ER, and fixed her up. Turns out that she wasn’t dead, just got so much blood loss she blacked out. She was going to be OK. She forgave and was forgiven. Everyone was in to good of a mood to spoil it. They went to film another episode about their past experiences, but a little altered. It, like the others, was a hit.

“It’s good to be back.” Ethan said.

“Sure is.” SpongeBob agreed.

It was the happiest day of all of those fish’s lives. Everyone was happy. SpongeBob and Josh were friends, Patrick made his love for Libby official, Jessica isn’t so mad anymore, and Ethan was getting used to his wheelchair.

But SpongeBob was going to do something very important. He knelt down in front of Sandy.

“Sandy,” he said, “will you marry me?”

----------------------------------

Ooh, another cliffhanger! Will she say yes? Will she say no? We will find out tomorrow! G'night, everybody!
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 6/11/2010, 8:00 pm

Episode 18: Yes or No?

Sandy had the same sort of thing SpongeBob had in the previous episode. De ja vu, huh? Well, not for Sandy, just for us.

The room stopped spinning. Sandy looked at SpongeBob.

“Alright, you have to understand what I’m saying.” Sandy said.

“Okay.” SpongeBob said.

Oh PLEASE say yes! SpongeBob thought. Oh PLEAAAAAASE!!!!

“I can’t do this.” Sandy admitted. “I’m just not ready yet. I love you SpongeBob, but I’m just not up to it yet. Maybe later. But not now. It’s too early.”

“But you are already pregnant!” SpongeBob said. “And I’m the “dad”!”

“Well, we can live together and take care of the baby,” Sandy continued, “But we have to wait until we get married. It’s all too sudden for me right now. And it’s almost October! We need to wait at least a year. Too much is going on already! We need for things to settle a little.”

“You don’t care.” SpongeBob moped. “Do you?”

“Of course I care, SpongeBob!” Sandy interrupted. “We’re closer than two catfish on a skillet.”

“But it seems that the spatula is separating us.” SpongeBob droned. And with that, he was gone.

I hope he understands! Sandy hoped. Come on, SpongeBob!

Stuart and Stan were sitting with Li Ming on the porch one sunny afternoon when Al pulled into the driveway. He came up to the couple.

“Hello.” Al greeted.

“Hi, Al!” Stan and Stuart said happily.

“Hi dere, Awwy!” Li Ming babbled.

“Aww,” Al cooed, “She is so cute, isn’t she?”

“The absolute cutest!” Stan cooed along.

“Now go inside,” Stuart said, “and you can get your Teddy Bear.”

“Okay.” Li Ming obeyed, and she went in the house.

“I need you guys to help me!” Al stated. “I’m a schizophrenic FREAK!!!”

“Hmm,” Stan thought, “Have you tried therapy?”

“No,” Al said, “I’m scared of therapists.”

“It’s not that bad.” Stuart said. “My sister was off-the-chain-insane when she went into therapy. She came out with a better, normal attitude, fixed problem, and even married her therapist! It’s really not that bad.”

“Not THAT bad?” Al cowered.

“You know what I mean.” Stuart said.

“Just try it out!” Stan ordered.

“OK,” Al shrugged. “I’ll TRY. But if I don’t like it, then bye bye therapy.”

“Okay.” Stan agreed.

“Bye, guys.” Al said as he left.

“Bye.” The gay couple chirped.

Li Ming returned without her teddy.

“I can’t find it!” She said, blubbering in her tears.

“It’s OK.” Stuart cooed. “Daddy will find it.”

Stuart, Stan, and Li Ming went inside to search for the missing doll.

Jessica was at home, sitting on the couch, watching T.V. She was happy to be alive, but annoyed that she didn’t accomplish what she wanted to do. She faked the whole forgiveness thing just for sympathy. And so she could get on everyone’s good side before making another move. Not like the last one….
SpongeBob walked into her house and greeted her. She greeted back. He walked in, explained what happened with him and Sandy, asked Jessica for advice.

“Well,” Jessica began, “you should dump the chick!”

“Why?” asked SpongeBob, naively.

“She didn’t want to marry you, and you are the “father” of her frickin’ BABY!” Jessica yelled. “I don’t see why she wouldn’t!”

“She said she wasn’t ready.” SpongeBob said.

“To hell with that!” Jessica said. “She’s just trying to ignore you. She doesn’t like you. And she never will. Just face it, SpongeBob. She is not your friend. I say leave her!”

SpongeBob thought about all the times that he and Sandy spent together. Could this just have been made-up? No, it can’t. Their friendship was to…REAL.

“You’re wrong.” SpongeBob argued. “We are great friends, and have known each other for a long time. We will never break our bond that is friendship!” And with that he was out the door.

“Darn.” said the defeated Jessica.

SpongeBob and Sandy bumped into each other at the mansion. SpongeBob apologized for being so immature. Sandy forgave him and the couple was back again.

Sandy figured out she was four months pregnant, as of September the 29th. So the baby was going to be born in February. It was going to be a...

Boy!

SpongeBob and Sandy were ecstatic! They even had the perfect name for him.

But they’d have to see if the name would suit the baby....

Last edited by webizoid345 on 6/12/2010, 3:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 6/12/2010, 3:00 pm

Episode 19: Halloween in Coralwood!!!!

It was Halloween time!!!!! October the 31st was this fateful day. Li Ming’s first Halloween with trick-or-treating, SpongeBob, Patrick, and Sandy’s first Halloween in Coralwood, Ryan’s birthday, Stan and Stuart’s first Halloween as a couple, and Jessica’s first Halloween where she acts “nice”. Everyone was excited, and the entire cast and crew of The SpongeBob Show were invited to Robert’s house for Ryan’s party. Of course, the kiddos would go trick-or-treating at night.

Everyone arrived and Robert’s house and everyone started to party! Don’t worry, they kept it clean for the children.

Ryan and Courtney were talking near Robert and Tessa. Robert and Tessa were drinking punch and also talking.

I can’t believe my son is turning 13!” Robert exclaimed in disbelief. “the people at school were so jealous of him having a birthday on Halloween, and having it before a majority of the students.”

“I can only imagine...” thought Tessa.

“One kid nearly pummeled Ryan, out of jealousy!” Robert said.

“Yeah, kids these days...” Tessa remarked.

“Is something wrong?” Robert asked. “You usually aren’t so solemn all the time.”

“Well, I found out last night that my grandpa died.” Tessa admitted. “It was really sudden news. He was only 68!”

“Wow.” Robert said, “That’s young for a grandpa.”

“I know.” Tessa said. “He was only 28 when his wife had my mom. Then mom had me at 20. And grandpa was still 48! Right now I am 20, going on 21 next year. In January, to be exact.”

“Wow.” though Robert. “I never would have guessed that you were 20. No offense, but you look older than that.”

“Oh, pssh!” Tessa reassured. “It’s OK. Everyone thinks I look 30. I guess I have a lot of maturity.”

“Hmm, I guess so too.” Robert agreed. “Well, sorry about your grandpa.”

“It’s OK.” Tessa reassured again. “He had diabetes and a missing kidney. That guy was a wreck! But he was the best wreck I would ever come to know.”
“Well, I’m glad you aren’t too upset.” Robert said.

Jessica walked over to the two kids.

“Hey, Roger and Caitlin.” Jessica greeted.

“It’s Ryan and Courtney.” Ryan corrected. “But hi anyway.”

“Well, how is being thirteen? Being a teen!” Jessica asked.

“Not really as different as being 12.” Ryan said. “I don’t feel any different. I do feel in command a little, though.”

“That’s the only thing a teenager feels at the start!” Jessica said. “Other than puberty.”

Ryan had a disgusted look on his face.

“Darn!” Ryan said. “I forgot. Now I don’t really want to be a teenager anymore...”

Jessica just walked off.

“Don’t worry about her,” Courtney said, “she is just making you feel bad about yourself so you might do something stupid to take your mind off it. And I thought she was a nice woman.”

She went over to tell Robert about it. Robert just laughed.

“She was forgiven, though.” Robert said.

“But she just made Ryan feel bad about being an official teen!” Courtney argued.

“Well, I don’t think she meant to.” Robert said.

“But I saw that smirk on her face!” Courtney said.

“Just forget she did anything, and you will see she is a nice woman.” Robert finished.

Courtney rolled her eyes and stomped off.

“He doesn’t believe me.” Courtney said. “Stupid adults.”

“He doesn‘t always believe things that are right under his nose.” Ryan shrugged.

Stuart and Stan were talking with Li Ming before she left with Ryan and Courtney (by the way, they haven’t found her teddy yet.). She left with Ryan and Courtney, and the place was all to the adults.

Patrick and Libby talked and kissed romantically.

Robert and Tessa did the same.

Stan and Stuart were talking about Li Ming.

SpongeBob and Sandy discussed if the name of the baby should be he name they recently thought of.

Ethan was drinking punch and watching football with Josh, Al, and Shelly. Al talked about how he enjoyed therapy, and got over his fear of therapists. His therapist was nice, and Al had a thing for her.

Jessica tried hard to be nice the whole party.

The kids came back at a quarter until 10. Ryan and Courtney came in the house, but there was no Li Ming!

“We can’t find her!” Courtney said, panting.

“She just ran off!” Ryan said, panting also. “She’s faster than you think!!!”

Stan and Stuart were scared half to death. They got some flashlights and went outside with the also desperate Ryan and Courtney, to search for the lost child.

Stan and Stuart found Li Ming, walking down one of the streets. But not only that, she was carrying her teddy bear!

The family reunited again and had a giant group hug. Ryan and Courtney were near tears. They apologized over and over, but Stan and Stuart said it was OK, and that it was out of their control. They all went home, had some cake, and everyone but Robert, Courtney, Tessa, and Ryan left.

Courtney was the second-to-last to leave.

“Today was quite extraordinary.” Courtney said.

“Yeah.” Ryan agreed.

Courtney kissed Ryan and left. Ryan was left there, in the doorway, redder than a tomato.

“G-g-goodbye, Courtney.” Ryan stammered. He went to bed.

Meanwhile, Robert and Tessa were talking.

“You know, I really like you.” Tessa said.

“Yeah, I know.” Robert remembered.

“But I’m afraid that we can’t be a relationship anymore.” Tessa admitted.

“Why not?” asked Robert.

“I’m moving in December, the day after Christmas.” Tessa said.

Robert was heart-broken. His girl was leaving him.

“I’m moving,” Tessa continued, “because I have to take care of my grandma. Since grandpa died.”

“Oh...” Robert said quietly.

They shared a 10 second kiss, and Tessa left. Robert threw himself on the couch and started to watch T.V. He couldn’t get the move out of his mind. He decided to make her last two months in Coralwood the best ones of her life.

-----------------------------

Tessa is moving?! Oh no!!!! Well, tomorrow is the season finale event! Don't miss it!
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 6/12/2010, 6:01 pm

Nice show.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42465

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 6/13/2010, 1:00 pm

Episode 20 (Final episode of season 1): Wrapping up the year!

It was December, already! Ethan got around town with ease in his new wheelchair, Sandy and SpongeBob were counting off days until the due date of their baby, Jessica was plotting, Stan, Stuart, and Robert were Christmas shopping for their kids, Patrick and Libby were moving in together, Ryan and Courtney were anxiously waiting for Christmas to arrive (Ryan got used to being a teen, by the way), Al was visiting his therapist with no problems, Shelly was...well, you’ll see, and Josh moved back in Bikini Top.

But everyone also had one thing on their mind: Christmas.

Coralwood was blanketed in snow, Christmas lights, Christmas shoppers, and kids running around, having snowball fights. The city was aglow with lights and happy moods. Even Jessica cracked a REAL smile! But you can’t forget about Tessa.

Remember? She’s moving! The day after Christmas!!! Everyone was in distress and depression about Tessa moving, but the warm Christmas spirit kept them alive!

Tessa was packing everything, moving some things into storage, and saying goodbye to everyone. Robert was the most miserable person of them all.

“I don’t want you to go!” Robert droned.

“I can’t stay...” Tessa whimpered.

They shared a long, sad, and a little embarrassing hug. And don’t forget a Christmas KISS! Robert left with tears in his eyes. Tessa had tears in her eyes to, but she just sat on the porch. She let it out.

Al loved his therapist. He visited her every chance he got. But he went there on Christmas Eve to find out a sweet little surprise.

“Hi, Mrs. Argo!” Al greeted.

“Hello, Mr. Davison.” Mrs. Argo greeted back. “You know, I should tell you something. It’s important.”

“What is it?” asked Al.

“I’m someone you know...” Mrs. Argo said.

“Yeah, I know you, Mrs. Argo.” said Al.

“No, no, no.” Mrs. Argo corrected. “I’m someone other than just Mrs. Argo.”

“Who?” asked Al.

“Just look at me.” said Mrs. Argo.

Al took a minute. Mrs. Argo was ready to give up, until he shouted, “Shelly, is that you?”

Shelly whipped around and gave him a hug.

“Yes, Al.” Shelly said. “It’s me.”

Al couldn’t believe it. Shelly was his therapist! They talked for hours, and they decided not to have therapy in the office. He could have it in his own home! Al accepted the offer. Al and Shelly also wanted to go out with each other, so they decided to go to Platy’s Pizza for some (guess what?).

It was the night before Christmas
And all through the house
Not a creature was stirring
Except for Ryan.......

Ryan was praying by his bed. His eyes closed and hands stuck together so tightly it would take a crowbar to pry them off each other. He looked like a real angel! He was sending another prayer to God, after the one hour before, about getting that video game for the F-Box.

“Dear God,” he started, “I want my dad to live with Tessa. I don’t want Tessa to move away. I want her to stay with me and Dad. Amen.”

Ryan saw a shooting starfish comet in the horizon. It was bright blue, with a purple outline. It was the prettiest thing Ryan saw. Other than Courtney....

Ryan went to bed, happy that night. He slept in peace. He didn’t think that his wish would do much of anything. But at least he could try.

Little does Ryan know, his dream really did meant something.

Ryan woke up the next morning and ran to the Christmas tree. Robert was there, and he was SMILING! He was very happy!

“Hey, kiddo!” Robert sang. “It’s CHRISTMAS!”

“You seem VERY happy.” Ryan said, exaggerating a little.

“Well, I have good news.” Robert said.

“What is it, Dad?” asked Ryan.

“Tessa isn’t moving!” Robert screamed.

Ryan was happy for Robert.

“How did she change her mind?” Ryan wondered.

“Let me tell you the whole story.” Robert began.

STORY MODE:

Tessa was on the phone last night with her grandma. They were talking about the move.

“I’m not sure if I really want to move.” Tessa said.

“Well, how many friends do you have there?” asked Tessa’s grandma.

“Almost everyone in Coralwood.” Tessa remarked.

“Ooh....” Tessa’s grandmother winced. “I have a better idea.”

“What is it?” asked Tessa.

“I’ll move in with you.” Tessa’s grandmother said.

“Thanks, grandma.” Tessa said, holding back tears of joy.

“Please, honey.” Tessa’s grandmother said. “Call me Esther.”

“Okay. See you tomorrow, Esther.” Tessa said. “Bye.”

“Goodbye, Tessa.” Esther said as she hung up the phone.

Tessa was speechless. She lay on her couch, staring at the ceiling, a cornucopia of tears pouring out of her eyes. The corners of her mouth went upward for the first time that Christmas. She kept looking at the ceiling, feeling more love to it that ever before. She would still have that ceiling. She would still have the house. She loved her house a lot that night, and that love was even stronger for the person that she loved the most, other than her family and friends.
That person was Robert.

STORY MODE OVER:

Ryan wad flabbergasted. He couldn’t believe it.

“I prayed for her and you!” Ryan cried out. “My wish came true!”

“You did?” Robert asked.

“Yes, I did.” Ryan said. “I didn’t want you to lose your love. I hope my other wish came true.”

“Well, it’s time to open presents!” Robert celebrated.

Ryan savaged through all of the wrappings, getting present after present. He even got the F-Box.

“My dream!” Ryan shouted in amazement. “It really did come true!!!!”

“Well, that’s stellar!” Robert said, also amazed.

In that moment, Tessa walked in and gave Robert a giant hug and a giant kiss. They were both as happy as could be. Courtney came in too, and gave Ryan a holiday hug, and also, a kiss.

“Merry Christmas!” They all said in unison.

Stan and Stuart had a wonderful Christmas with Li Ming. Li Ming gets a stuffed elephant to go along with her teddy bear.

Ryan, Courtney, Robert and Tessa spent the Christmas day together, having one of the best Christmas’s ever.

Jessica is a bit of a grinch at her house.

SpongeBob and Sandy share a kiss.

Patrick and Libby are in bed, and Libby goes to the bathroom with a pregnancy tester.

Ethan gets a brand new wheelchair.

Al and Shelly eat pizza ate Platy’s Pizza.

Gina is shown behind bars, with a smile on her face.

Jo Ann is celebrating her Christmas, alone.

Josh calls SpongeBob and Sandy to catch up on their past experiences.

The SpongeBob show has a Christmas special.

A moving van is seen parked beside SpongeBob, Patrick, Libby, and Sandy’s mansion. A man steps out. His hair is disheveled, he is wearing a lab coat, and he has glasses. His house is a giant laboratory, with built in house features.

SpongeBob introduces himself to the man.

It turns out the man’s name is Dexter. But people call him Dex.

Libby walks out of the bathroom with a surprised look on her face. She goes over to Patrick.

“Patrick, guess what?” Libby shouted.

“What is it, Libby?” asked Patrick.

“I’m PREGNANT!” Libby screamed.

Patrick fell out of the bed.

------------------------

Season CLIFFHANGER!!!!! See you next week with a new episode of The SpongeBob Show! This season is OVER! By the way, please review!
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 6/17/2010, 5:16 pm

New episode tonight or tomorrow night!!!!!!
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 6/17/2010, 5:17 pm

webizoid345 wrote:New episode tonight or tomorrow night!!!!!!
Ooh, season premiere! SOO Happy
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 6/17/2010, 5:19 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
Yup! Can't wait! I am also going to do flashbacks of the charecter's lives so they seem more elaborated and developed. They all have a story, just so you know.
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 6/17/2010, 5:21 pm

webizoid345 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
Yup! Can't wait! I am also going to do flashbacks of the charecter's lives so they seem more elaborated and developed. They all have a story, just so you know.
I'll be doing that with Bikini Top in Season 3 and Origins of MermaidMan in Season 2. SOO Happy
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 6/17/2010, 5:21 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
webizoid345 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
I'll be doing that with Bikini Top in Season 3 and Origins of MermaidMan in Season 2. SOO Happy
Cool. SOO Happy
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 6/17/2010, 9:02 pm

Season 2 PREMIRE!!!!

S1 E1 (21): Preparing for the Baby! (SpongeBob’s Story)

Theme Song!

It was January. The New Year in Coralwood was alive and buzzing with excitement! Everyone had plans! The biggest, though, we’re SpongeBob and Sandy’s plans. Their baby was coming in a MONTH! A MONTH! She is already 8 months pregnant! Sandy was nervous, but ready for the delivery. SpongeBob was buying stuff to go in the baby’s room, like teddy bears, blankets, toys, mobiles, you name it and it was there. But SpongeBob was thinking about his life in the past.......

FLASHBACK:

SpongeBob is sitting on a bench on his mother’s porch. She just divorced her husband and was about to marry again. The soon-to-be husband was named Harold. His other father got in a fight with his mom and left her. 7 days after the divorce, he got in a fight while gambling at a bar and was shot.

SpongeBob had no friends but Patrick. He was his only friend. But Patrick was on vacation, so SpongeBob was lonely and bored the whole week. He decided to take a walk.

On his walk, he saw a fish that had a funny hat and a detective looking jacket. It looked like he had no pants on. SpongeBob walked over and asked if he was wearing pants.

“Why don’t you see for yourself?” The man said. He opened his jacket. He was naked!

SpongeBob had a clean mind, and didn’t know about stuff like this. He was scared.

“What are you g-g-going to do?” SpongeBob asked, shivering.

The man drew closer and pushed SpongeBob down. The fish opened his jacket and started molesting SpongeBob. SpongeBob was terrified and didn’t know what to do. He started to scream. A nearby police man heard his cries and came over. The man was arrested, and SpongeBob went home, disturbed. And he would forever be disturbed.

For the rest of his life.

Commercial Break!

REALITY:

SpongeBob was looking at a book (How to Be a Dad) trying to learn to be a dad. He was stressed about it, a little. He set the book down and rubbed his temples. Sandy came in the room. SpongeBob was pondering fatherhood.

“I’m not so sure I’m ready for this, Sandy.” SpongeBob said.

“Oh, SpongeBob.” Sandy said. “That’s what I thought. Exactly what I thought. But then I remembered that I’m sharing this moment with you!”

SpongeBob took that thought into consideration. Fathering before being married didn’t seem right. But it looks like it was going to wind up to be that way. SpongeBob agreed. Sandy gave him a quick peck and she went to bed.

FLASHBACK:

SpongeBob was going to the university with his buddy, Patrick, when a frat boy drove up and nearly ran them over. SpongeBob and Patrick ran to the sidewalk as the frat boy got out of the car. He walked up to them and pushed Patrick down. He fell on his leg in a bad way, and Patrick yelped in pain. He crawled over to the grass and fell. He was sprawled all over the place. He couldn’t feel his leg......this paragraph is getting too big....

Anyways, the frat boy was about to punch Patrick again when SpongeBob’s rage sparked and burned with an everlasting flame. He tore at that frat boy and let him have it! He tackled him with amazing strength and fought him with an amazing defense. He had that frat boy down faster than you can say, “What the-?!”!

The frat boy got a suspension, Patrick went to the hospital, and SpongeBob was left having to feel proud of what he’s done.

Commercial Break!

(Another) FLASHBACK:

SpongeBob was coming home from the university for the winter holidays and he wet to visit his parents. One night, he wanted to talk to his mom alone for a few minutes. Harold left, and SpongeBob had his mom all to himself.

He told her about being lonely all of the time and asked if he would ever make some friends out of school.

“Well, what about Pat?” asked his mom.

“He’s enrolling in the Military...” SpongeBob admitted.

“Oh.” SpongeBob’s mom said quietly.

“I’ll be a lonely old hermit!” cried SpongeBob. He started crying.

“Don’t cry, SpongeBob.” SpongeBob’s mom cooed. “You just have to be kind and outgoing. If they don’t want to be your friend, just leave them alone. OK?”

“OK, mom.” SpongeBob said with a hug.

REALITY:

SpongeBob climbs into bed with Sandy and tells her about life.

“Thinking back...” SpongeBob started, “I feel like I had nothing. Absolutely nothing. Then after I met you, things changed. Forever. I always make friends wherever I go, and I we it all to you. I love you, Sandy and I look forward to the baby’s birth.”

Sandy was touched. They shared another kiss and they went to bed.

Ending credits!
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down