SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Book of Quotes Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Book of Quotes 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Book of Quotes Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Book of Quotes Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Book of Quotes Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Book of Quotes Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Book of Quotes Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Book of Quotes Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Book of Quotes Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Book of Quotes Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Book of Quotes Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Book of Quotes

+8
Dragiiin123
Wumbology
Elastic Dog
tvguy347
terminoob
webizoid345
that70sguy92
Steel Sponge
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Book of Quotes Empty Book of Quotes

Post by Steel Sponge 6/1/2010, 7:10 pm

Example:

"Luke, I am your father."

Last edited by Steel Sponge on 6/1/2010, 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 37539

Back to top Go down

Book of Quotes Empty Re: Book of Quotes

Post by that70sguy92 6/1/2010, 7:47 pm

"Alas, poor Yorick. I knew him, Horatio."
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 64027

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 6/1/2010, 7:50 pm

"Here's lookin' at ya, kid."
"Toto, I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."
"I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too!"
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 27833

Back to top Go down

Post by terminoob 6/1/2010, 7:51 pm

"Sic semper tyrannis."

*shot*
terminoob
terminoob
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 24060

https://sbcommunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 6/1/2010, 7:52 pm

"I'm king of the world!!!"
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 6/1/2010, 7:54 pm

"Whatchoo talkin' 'bout, Willis?"

Beat ya. *maniacal laugh*
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 6/1/2010, 7:57 pm

“Ray, next time someone asks you if you’re a god, you say YES!”
“You’re killin’ me Smalls!”
“I want my two dollars!”
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 6/1/2010, 8:04 pm

"Is mayonnaise an instrument?"
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by terminoob 6/1/2010, 8:36 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:"Whatchoo talkin' 'bout, Willis?"

Beat ya. *maniacal laugh*

Too soon.
terminoob
terminoob
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 6/1/2010, 8:59 pm

Do'h!
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42360

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 6/1/2010, 9:09 pm

"Ferb, I know what we're gonna do today"
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by terminoob 6/1/2010, 9:12 pm

"I love how 95% of these aren't even from history."

In case you couldn't tell, that quote was said by me, today, in this topic.

Either post quotes from HISTORY [not fucking Phineas and Ferb and whatnot] or I'm changing the name to "Quotes" because save for mine, they aren't from history, and save for mine, Steel's first post, webizoid's first post and 70s, they aren't even famous.
terminoob
terminoob
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 6/1/2010, 9:26 pm

terminoob wrote:"I love how 95% of these aren't even from history."

In case you couldn't tell, that quote was said by me, today, in this topic.

Either post quotes from HISTORY [not fucking Phineas and Ferb and whatnot] or I'm changing the name to "Quotes" because save for mine, they aren't from history, and save for mine, Steel's first post, webizoid's first post and 70s, they aren't even famous.

There, I changed the title.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Elastic Dog 6/2/2010, 8:17 pm

"Kick out the jams, motherfuckers!"
Elastic Dog
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 33104

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 6/2/2010, 8:38 pm

"Where's the bastard wellington?!"
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 46688
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 6/3/2010, 6:46 pm

"Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate -- we can not consecrate -- we can not hallow -- this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth."
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 6/3/2010, 6:49 pm

"This is blasphemy! This is madness!" "Madness? This is Sparta!"
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 6/3/2010, 7:19 pm

Steel Sponge wrote:"This is blasphemy! This is madness!" "Madness? This is Sparta!"
This is OOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDD JJJJJOOOOKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEE
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24446

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 6/3/2010, 7:27 pm

Steel Sponge wrote:"This is blasphemy! This is madness!" "Madness? This is Sparta!"
I post the Gettysburg Address and you post that? I should shun you.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 6/3/2010, 7:28 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:

God dang it.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 6/3/2010, 8:16 pm

Steel Sponge wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:

God dang it.
It's what happens when you post shit.
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 6/4/2010, 5:17 pm

Steel Sponge wrote:"This is blasphemy! This is madness!" "Madness? This is Whoville!"
Fixed.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 6/4/2010, 5:57 pm

"Vice President Johnson, Mr. Speaker, Mr. Chief Justice, President Eisenhower, Vice President Nixon, President Truman, reverend clergy, fellow citizens, we observe today not a victory of party, but a celebration of freedom—symbolizing an end, as well as a beginning—signifying renewal, as well as change. For I have sworn before you and Almighty God the same solemn oath our forebears prescribed nearly a century and three quarters ago.
The world is very different now. For man holds in his mortal hands the power to abolish all forms of human poverty and all forms of human life. And yet the same revolutionary beliefs for which our forebears fought are still at issue around the globe—the belief that the rights of man come not from the generosity of the state, but from the hand of God.
We dare not forget today that we are the heirs of that first revolution. Let the word go forth from this time and place, to friend and foe alike, that the torch has been passed to a new generation of Americans—born in this century, tempered by war, disciplined by a hard and bitter peace, proud of our ancient heritage—and unwilling to witness or permit the slow undoing of those human rights to which this Nation has always been committed, and to which we are committed today at home and around the world.
Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
This much we pledge—and more.
To those old allies whose cultural and spiritual origins we share, we pledge the loyalty of faithful friends. United, there is little we cannot do in a host of cooperative ventures. Divided, there is little we can do—for we dare not meet a powerful challenge at odds and split asunder.
To those new States whom we welcome to the ranks of the free, we pledge our word that one form of colonial control shall not have passed away merely to be replaced by a far more iron tyranny. We shall not always expect to find them supporting our view. But we shall always hope to find them strongly supporting their own freedom—and to remember that, in the past, those who foolishly sought power by riding the back of the tiger ended up inside.
To those peoples in the huts and villages across the globe struggling to break the bonds of mass misery, we pledge our best efforts to help them help themselves, for whatever period is required—not because the Communists may be doing it, not because we seek their votes, but because it is right. If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich.
To our sister republics south of our border, we offer a special pledge—to convert our good words into good deeds—in a new alliance for progress—to assist free men and free governments in casting off the chains of poverty. But this peaceful revolution of hope cannot become the prey of hostile powers. Let all our neighbors know that we shall join with them to oppose aggression or subversion anywhere in the Americas. And let every other power know that this Hemisphere intends to remain the master of its own house.
To that world assembly of sovereign states, the United Nations, our last best hope in an age where the instruments of war have far outpaced the instruments of peace, we renew our pledge of support—to prevent it from becoming merely a forum for invective—to strengthen its shield of the new and the weak—and to enlarge the area in which its writ may run.
Finally, to those nations who would make themselves our adversary, we offer not a pledge but a request: that both sides begin anew the quest for peace, before the dark powers of destruction unleashed by science engulf all humanity in planned or accidental self-destruction.
We dare not tempt them with weakness. For only when our arms are sufficient beyond doubt can we be certain beyond doubt that they will never be employed.
But neither can two great and powerful groups of nations take comfort from our present course—both sides overburdened by the cost of modern weapons, both rightly alarmed by the steady spread of the deadly atom, yet both racing to alter that uncertain balance of terror that stays the hand of mankind's final war.
So let us begin anew—remembering on both sides that civility is not a sign of weakness, and sincerity is always subject to proof. Let us never negotiate out of fear. But let us never fear to negotiate.
Let both sides explore what problems unite us instead of belaboring those problems which divide us.
Let both sides, for the first time, formulate serious and precise proposals for the inspection and control of arms—and bring the absolute power to destroy other nations under the absolute control of all nations.
Let both sides seek to invoke the wonders of science instead of its terrors. Together let us explore the stars, conquer the deserts, eradicate disease, tap the ocean depths, and encourage the arts and commerce.
Let both sides unite to heed in all corners of the earth the command of Isaiah—to "undo the heavy burdens ... and to let the oppressed go free."
And if a beachhead of cooperation may push back the jungle of suspicion, let both sides join in creating a new endeavor, not a new balance of power, but a new world of law, where the strong are just and the weak secure and the peace preserved.
All this will not be finished in the first 100 days. Nor will it be finished in the first 1,000 days, nor in the life of this Administration, nor even perhaps in our lifetime on this planet. But let us begin.
In your hands, my fellow citizens, more than in mine, will rest the final success or failure of our course. Since this country was founded, each generation of Americans has been summoned to give testimony to its national loyalty. The graves of young Americans who answered the call to service surround the globe.
Now the trumpet summons us again—not as a call to bear arms, though arms we need; not as a call to battle, though embattled we are—but a call to bear the burden of a long twilight struggle, year in and year out, "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation"—a struggle against the common enemies of man: tyranny, poverty, disease, and war itself.
Can we forge against these enemies a grand and global alliance, North and South, East and West, that can assure a more fruitful life for all mankind? Will you join in that historic effort?
In the long history of the world, only a few generations have been granted the role of defending freedom in its hour of maximum danger. I do not shrink from this responsibility—I welcome it. I do not believe that any of us would exchange places with any other people or any other generation. The energy, the faith, the devotion which we bring to this endeavor will light our country and all who serve it—and the glow from that fire can truly light the world.
And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country.
My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.
Finally, whether you are citizens of America or citizens of the world, ask of us the same high standards of strength and sacrifice which we ask of you. With a good conscience our only sure reward, with history the final judge of our deeds, let us go forth to lead the land we love, asking His blessing and His help, but knowing that here on earth God's work must truly be our own. "
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 6/12/2010, 8:22 pm

"Wrong, sir! Wrong! Under section 37B of the contract signed by him, it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void if- and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy- "I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained," etcetera, etcetera... "Fax mentis, incendium gloria cultum," etcetera, etcetera... Memo bis punitor delicatum! It's al there! Black and white, clear as crystal! You stole Fizzy-Lifting Drinks! You bumped into the ceiling, which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get... nothing! You lose! good day, sir!"

I guess I have the pleasure to be shunned....Silly Face!
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 6/12/2010, 8:47 pm

Mikey got with Sharon, Sharon got Sheriee
She was sharin' Sharon's outlook on the topic of disease
Mikey had a facial scar and Bobby was a racist
They were all in love dyin' they were doin' it in Texas
Tommy played piano like a kid out in the rain then he lost his leg in Dallas he was dancin' with the train
They were all in love with dyin' they were drinkin' from a fountain
That is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain
I don't mind the sun sometimes the images it shows
I can taste you on my lips and smell you in my clothes
Cinnamon and sugar-y and softly spoken lies
You never know just how you look through other people's eyes
Some will die in hot pursuit and fiery auto crashes
Some will die in hot pursuit while sifting through my ashes
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain
Another Mikey took a knife while arguing in traffic
Flipper died a natural death he caught a nasty virus
Then there was the ever-present football player rapist they were all in love with dyin' they were doin' it in Texas
Paulie caught a bullet but it only hit his leg
While it should have been a better shot got him in the head
That was pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 6/13/2010, 7:52 am

Dragiiin123 wrote:Mikey got with Sharon, Sharon got Sheriee
Tommy played piano like a kid out in the rain then he lost his leg in Dallas he was dancin' with the train
Then there was the ever-present football player rapist they were all in love with dyin' they were doin' it in Texas
What song is that?

Anyway, I love that Willy Wonka quote. Silly Face!
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 6/13/2010, 9:13 am

Wumbology wrote:
Dragiiin123 wrote:Mikey got with Sharon, Sharon got Sheriee
What song is that?

Anyway, I love that Willy Wonka quote. Silly Face!
Pepper.
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 6/13/2010, 10:51 am

"To infinity, and beyond."
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 6/13/2010, 11:08 am

"You're a sad, strange little man."
"Run like the wind, Bullseye!"
"I don't want to use my head!!!!"
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 6/13/2010, 11:14 am

webizoid345 wrote:"You're a sad, strange little man."
"Run like the wind, Bullseye!"
"I don't want to use my head!!!!"
Toy Story! ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 6/13/2010, 11:24 am

"Fish are friends, not food."
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 6/13/2010, 3:45 pm

As long as we're doing quotes from Toy Story:

"What are you lookin' at, ya hockey puck?"
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 6/14/2010, 12:54 pm

"Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?"

Yeah....
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 6/14/2010, 5:26 pm

"We're going to be PLAYED with!"
"(Singsongy)We did it! We did it!"
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 6/14/2010, 5:28 pm

I'm Woody. Howdy Howdy Howdy.

Last edited by Dragiiin123 on 6/17/2010, 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 6/14/2010, 8:43 pm

webizoid345 wrote:(Singsongy)We did it! We did it!"

"-1 respect point."
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 6/17/2010, 12:35 pm

"It is never too early for a salad."

Sorry for DP.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 6/17/2010, 12:46 pm

Steel Sponge wrote:

"-1 respect point."
Why?
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 6/17/2010, 12:48 pm

webizoid345 wrote:
Steel Sponge wrote:

"-1 respect point."
Why?

Dora reference? Well, you're off the hook.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 6/17/2010, 1:02 pm

Steel Sponge wrote:
webizoid345 wrote:
Steel Sponge wrote:

"-1 respect point."
Why?

Dora reference? Well, you're off the hook.
This is the one from Toy Story. The first one. It's when Sid (or whatever the mean kid's name is) is running inside the house, crying, Woody starts singing ".
We did it! We did it!" How could you EVER think of Dora! Shame shame shame. Facepalm
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 6/17/2010, 1:06 pm

Heheh, I got owned. That one was too close. Dora should also be shunned.

"In a world."
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 6/17/2010, 8:19 pm

Steel Sponge wrote:"It is never too early for a salad."

Sorry for DP.
This made me think of Lisa the Vegetarian.

"You don't win friends with salad, you don't win friends with salad..."

My second favourite Simpsons ep, if I haven't mentioned that already.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 6/17/2010, 8:28 pm

"You uncultured swine!"
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 32870

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 6/17/2010, 8:30 pm

"Hey, Hamm, look! I'm Picasso!"

"...Eh, I don't get it."

"YOU... ARE... A... TOYYYYEEEE"

"Extremely dangerous: keep out of reach of children. Cool!"

LOVE that movie.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 6/17/2010, 8:39 pm

"Frankly, madam, I don't give a damn!"
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 6/17/2010, 8:55 pm

"Prepare for trouble
Make it double
To protect the world from devastation
To unite all peoples within our nation
To denounce the evils of truth and love
To extend our reach to the stars above
Jessie!
James!
Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light
Surrender now or prepare to fight!
Meeowth, dat's right!"
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 6/17/2010, 9:29 pm

Rukia wrote:"Prepare for trouble
Make it double
Jessie!
James!
Meeowth, dat's right!"
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

And that's all I have to say about that. Silly Face!
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 6/17/2010, 9:31 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
Rukia wrote:"Prepare for trouble
Make it double
Jessie!
James!
Meeowth, dat's right!"
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

And that's all I have to say about that. Silly Face!

lol Silly Face!
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 6/17/2010, 10:06 pm

"I like chocolate milk."
"Guess who made WAFFLES!"