SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Spongebob: IN SPACE!: my first spinoff ever. Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Spongebob: IN SPACE!: my first spinoff ever. 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Spongebob: IN SPACE!: my first spinoff ever. Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Spongebob: IN SPACE!: my first spinoff ever. Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Spongebob: IN SPACE!: my first spinoff ever. Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Spongebob: IN SPACE!: my first spinoff ever. Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Spongebob: IN SPACE!: my first spinoff ever. Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Spongebob: IN SPACE!: my first spinoff ever. Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Spongebob: IN SPACE!: my first spinoff ever. Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Spongebob: IN SPACE!: my first spinoff ever. Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Spongebob: IN SPACE!: my first spinoff ever. Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Spongebob: IN SPACE!: my first spinoff ever.

Go down

Spongebob: IN SPACE!: my first spinoff ever. Empty Spongebob: IN SPACE!: my first spinoff ever.

Post by Dragiiin123 4/30/2010, 4:55 pm

so, let's start!

title: spongebob in space!

ep 101: spongebob, squidward, plankton, giant monsters all out on attack!

ep102: spaceship scramble

spongebob and gary, while in there house, encounter a spaceship that sandy made. gary wanders into the spaceship, and it blasts off! to mars. so it's up to spongebob to save gary!

Title: spongebob in space!

ep101: s.s.p. giant monsters all out on attack!

ep103: oxymin/rash racers

plots: oxymin: Patrick creates a pill that has unlimitedd amount of water, and is crowned the towns hero. spongebob, wishing he could of made it up on his own, makes his own pill that becomes just as much as a hit. but he achtually puts chemicals in it. now spongebob as to stop all the people from taking it!

rash racers: squidward builds a clarinat boat for him to drive in. ( i know i know) every one wants to have it, so patrick makes his own. but the problem is, it gives everybody a rash. so now patrick has to destroy every car in existance!

notes: this is the first episode of the spongebob in space weekend marathon.

reviews would be geat!

Title: spongebob in space

ep101:ssp gmk

ep102: spaceship scamble

ep103: oximin/rash racers

ep 104: over puffed/ mars n pluto

ofer puffed: mrs. puff gets so scared that shes in space that, she pufffs so big, that it covers the moon. as she gets bigger, she grows closer to the sun while gary sees this, he warns the towns people, but they don't believe him. so its all up to him to get her back down!

mars n pluto: spongebob and mr crabs get into an argument about whitch is better, mars or pluto. so they make a bet, who can stay on the planet longer. and

spoiler!

spongebob wins

ep101: gmk

ep102: spaceship scamble

ep103xymin/rash racers

ep104ver puffed/ mars n pluto

ep105: in space, no one can hear you cry/ the big no-bubble palloza!

in space, no one can hear you cry: while in his pinnapple, spongebob acsidently stubs his toe,which leads to him crying. he tries to get outside but he remembered to lock the door because of a monster meoteor shower. so now, he has to find a way out!

the big no-bubble palooza!: spongebob is deppressed that there's no bubbles, so he tries to throw a party without bubbles. its a good party, but he goes crazy because he just needs to blow a bubble. so now its up to spongebob to find a bubble!

Title: spongebob in space

ep103: oxymin/ rash racers

ep104: over puffed/ mars n pluto

ep105: in space, no one can here you cry/ the big no bubble palooza

ep106: enter the gary/ button glutton

enter the gary: gary stays up late and watches a lot of kung fu movies, and then pretinds he knows kung fu. and fights spongebob, spongebob, not knowing that heis pretinding, sends gary a way because he thought that gary didn't like him. so gary needs to get back to spongebob before spongebob dies!

button glutton: patrick is found eating every one's extra buttons, whitch becomes an annoying. so the towns folk decide to ban patrick! so spongebob now has to try and lift the ban!

complext text: sandy makes her own cell phone and keeps texting with her boyfriend back in texas. spongebob gets jealous cause he likes sandy. and he steals her phone. but sandy files " stealing shananigins" and the police look for the phone, and spongebob has to put the phone back where he found it!

brazilian rapsody: a new girl angel fish from brazil catches patricks attenchin and they both fall in love. but patrick spends more time with angel thatn he does with spongebob. so spongebob tries to get rid of angel!

Title: Spongebob in space

ep103: oximin/ rash racers

ep104: over puffed/mars n pluto

ep105: in space, no one can hear you cry/ the big no-bubble palooza

ep107: complext text/ brazilian rhapsody

ep108: youve been served/ youve been served double!/ squidward dies

youve been served: patrick watches a lot of hip hop dances and goes out on the street and serves everybody. when squidward hears this, he goes out to serve patrick! patrick serves sqoidward so bad, he goes to the hospital!

youve been served double!: spongebob hears that squidward is in the hospital and that patrick caused this problem,the hospital that squidward is in is closing. spongebob now must persuade the hospital boss not to close it!

squidward dies: spongebob sucsefully keeps the hospital opened! but when he comes back, it seemed to be to late. squidward just, stopped breathing and, died. and his last words were, why patrick, why?

ep104ver puffed/ mars n pluto

ep105: in space, no one can hear you cry/ the big no bubble palooza

ep107: complext text/brazilian rapsody

ep108: youve been served!/youve been served double!/ squidward dies

ep109: cataschrefe bottom/ printer problems

cataschrfe bottom: spongebob and the all the other people that were shot into space find a planet with water! they plan to colonize on it,. but it turns out that a giant space eel lives there and doesn't like trespasers!!!

printer problems: patrick gets his hand stuck in the printer

ep:102: spaceship scramble

ep103xymin/ rash racers

ep108: youve been served/ youve been served double/ squidward dies

ep109: catachrefe bottom/ printer probems

ep110: squid's nephew (30 minutes)

squid's nephew: squidward's nephew moves into catashrrefe bottom, but turns out he's the complete oppisite of squidward! he's totally reckless, so the town people decide to get rid of him! but spongebob likes him and wants him to stay! how can spongebob convince the towns people to not get rid of him?!

ep103: oximin/rash racers

ep109: catachtrphe bottom/ printer problems

ep110: squid's nephew

ep111: bigger plots cause bigger problems/ with that, AWESOME

bigger plots cause bigger problems: sandy made her spinoff " the cool adventures of sandy" but sufferes from not detailed plots. so she decides to make a whole big plot ( twice as big as a normal " total cartoon island episode) it leaves everyone confuzzeled. as she keeps making her eps like this she loses all of her fans. and she finds out by spongebob that everyone liked her small plots. cause as patrick said to her " less is more"

with that, AWESOME: spongebob's favorite spinoff with that, what shows one rerun, and he thinks that its coming back. but he checks the tv listings, and nothing shows it. so spongebob trys to bring it back. but then he finds out that the same creator, made a nother show. " patricks city" AND HE LOVES IT! AWESOME!

title: spongebob in space

ep103: oximin/ rash racers

ep105: in space, no one can hear you cry/ thebig no-bubble palooza

ep106: enter the garyy/ button glutton

ep108: youve been served/ youve been served double/ squiward dies

ep109: catachtrphe bottom/ printer problems

ep111: bigger plots cause bigger problems/ with that, AWESOME

ep112: when i put assesment?/ the spinoff dumpster

when I put assesment?: a new fish named quirky comes to catashrtefee bottom, but everyone makes fun of him cause he really can't say things right. when he's at the street, he says when i put assesment? And patrick get's that on line to craptoob, and it becomes a hit. it becomes a hit new catchfrace among the crowd. sandy feels sad for him cause everywhere he goes, they yell that phrase at him. so sandy tries to yell out some odd phrases herself, hoping that people well forget about the phrase. she tries odd phrases like "the dirt just sank?!", "trees go bing bong duckie!" and "the new redesighn of tv.com rules!" nobody brings in to them, so, sandy, getting really mad, uses her lazar vision to threaten them. ( didn't see that coming now, did we?) and every one apoligyses to him.

the spinoff dumpster: it turns out that the spinoffs that are cancelled go to the "spinoff dumpster" in catablahblah bottom. spongebob and his friends start to check it out.it's a "hotel" like place. they meet monroe. they talk about stuff, and they invite him to stay in cataboringname bottom. he says sorry but no, because he was scared his evil twin, monty, might come out again. so they get the help from almec. almec, spongebob,patrick,and sandy go to try to attack monty.so they try to attack monty, they get monty and lock him in the closet. and monroe, and almec get property. then they see mark. and then they scream " get back to scooter's paradise"! "this is the wrong spinoff"!!!! and every thing lives happily ever after.

ep103: oxymin/rash racers

ep108: youve been served/youve been served double!/squidward dies

ep109: catashtrefe bottom/ printer problems

ep111: bigger plots cause bigger problems/ with that, AWESONME

ep112: when i put assesmant?/ the spinoff dumpster

ep113: the triligy of the bird

the triligy of the bird: when spongebob and sandy are wathatchin there favorite show, drama with cops, when the 1st cop flips the bird, they don't cencor it. so everybody starts flipping people off.but when spongebob's nephew, spongebobber, comes to town, this could be a problem. with everyone flipping evrybody off, it awakes a phoenix king. that attacks the town. whrere has this phoenix king come from? will spongebobber flip the bird?, and who is eric cartman's father? all will be answered next time, on spongebob in space!

reviews rock!

ep106: enter the gary/ bubble glutton

ep109: catashtrefe bottom/ printer problems

ep111: bigger plots cause bigger problems/ with that AWESOME

ep112: when i put assesment?/ the Spinoff Dumpster

ep113: the trilogy of the bird 1

ep114: the trilogy of the bird 2/ say hello to patrick, pierce, and penny!

ep115: the trilogy of the bird 3

ep116: viruS aLeRt!!!!!@@!@!@

the trilogy of the bird 3: when we last left off, scooter, mark, spongebob, spongebobber, sandy, patrick, pierce, penny, quirky, rick, monroe, almec, and chad vane went to the creators house, when they knock on the door, clapmaster comes out and says wat's up? they tell him the story, so he gets his friends, DC_dude, jjs the kid, the cartoon, chewster, and yrbnf. then they get all there ammo, the cartoon gets his nukes, jjs gets his arceas out, chewster sets his super giant monster bazzoka. and they go to the battle field. When they get there, dysfuncialing fires her lasar at the cartoon, he fires 71 of his nukes, and spongebobber askes him why, and the cartoon replys, you just gotta live like larry ( i know its a corny line, but i couldn't resist) dysfuncialing get's power, and all help seemes lost, so they go to the creator of all this madness, dragiiin 123. they tell him the story, and he says sorry, and gets out the character destroyer, and it destroyes it.

VIRUS ALERT!!!>!?!?!>>":l bUt hVuGUN FORTUNALITY, ITknocek OUT 5555555 %%%%%%% the $tuff TatWORKs the ASSESMANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SLOspoorttyy gyes but ietes mAlfunctio6nin7 tat skuncs

pel

Title: sponebob in space

NEW! lu lu lu, i got some apples/why is the neighborhood leaving!

lu lu lu, i got some apples: Patrick hears from the cataohgoshnotagain news that there closing down his favorite apple factory. patrick is outraged by this and makes a petion to keep it running. when lu, an oh gosh retard eater or OGRE hears this, he goes crazy, the ogre goes to patrick to settle things out, he says that were gonna open an outlet mall! its gonna be great!!!! patrick says that catacrapper doesn't need a outlet mall, since its a small town,they don't need any real big corperations. on the day of the reckoning, patrick goes on his last resort: sandy. she built a let a zion and review or LAZAR she fires the LAZAR at the outlet mall. and it falls to the ground. everybody is happy and they go to kick the ogre for being mean

ep notes: episode name after the catchphrase of butters. this ep satarizes how big corperations are everywhere.

why is the neighborhood leaving!: when everybody is finally at peace, after the giant bird fight, they decide its time to colonize somewhere else. spongebob suggestes that they stay in catawowthisnameislong. half of the people stay. encluding mr krabs and patrick. but plankton makes a colony named chumvillage. where half of the towns people go. but the first concern that comes to mind is food. spongebob serves the krabby pattys and plankton serves chum. everybody goes back to cataspongebobtown and plankton is inferiated! he shouts: you don't know good food if it bites you in the" but as soon as he says that, spongebob yelles: plankton! this is a kids show!. then plankton builds a robot known as the chumbit to capture the people. but then sandy uses his lazars on it. and it dies. and they become friends again.

ep notes: ep name is a takeoff of there goes the niehgborhood. this is the second aperiance of sandys lazar. the first bieng in when i put assesment?

please review! i lourve them!

NEW!the constellations factory-While patrick and spongebob were looking at the sky, and patrick asked where the constellations were made. spongebob tries to tell him that there made when you conect the stars. but then, patrick brought up that since there in outer space, there must be some sort of factory that makes them, spongebob says that just dumb, but patrick ignores him and goes off to try and find it. and spongebob joined him. they look all over, and they come along a factory that spits out stars that connect to make constellations. when they look a little deeper, they see that the factory is controlled by a the north star, that he makes the constellations look like bears and stuff so they can build up, and attack the earth. spongebob asks why, and he says because they polluted space with all the junk. so then he unleases his beast ursa major to attack. patrick gets controll of the factory, and he throws the north star out somewhere in space, and they destroy the factory.

additional notes: so how was that? i did an episode based on space. and the following eps will be about that topic to. at one point, i achtually thought of naming the series: spongebob in a subaquatic town! lol.so tell me wat you think. and also, the movie is coming soon. whitch will be titled: spongebob in space:here comes the earthlings

NEW!Quirky-off action

Quirky-off action: Quirky ( the fish from wen i put assesmant?) watches the show (they have space cable ) spin off action, quirky really wants to be in the show, so he tells his closest friend, sandy that. sandy says sorry, but there in space, and they can't get down there in the speed of light. she says she'll try to program it to go to light speed. while sandys doing that, quirky decides to get his voice fixed. so he goes to planktons voice tranger. but for only one thing, if he wens spinoff action he'll split the money. so when sandys done, quirky gets in to the rocket, and turns on light speed. he goes flying through the planets, he says hi to tom cruise(every one noes hes from outer space lol) and he gets to earth and crases into clappys house. he asks him, and he thinks about it. wat will clapmaster say?

noteys and random crap

so clapmaster, wat do you think. its all up to you.

NEW!quirky puts the assisment
NEW!And the space econimy isn't doing any better
NEW!Astroid Walking
NEW!Orbiting near the sun

Quirky Puts The Assisment: when quirky tells them that hes in spinoff action, there all happy. plankton does a victory dance and startes to make a new reastraunt: Chum In Space! and orders from the catalog the catabobballisthegreatestnameever new iteams and things and he tells them to put it on his tab. but then quirky calls plankton and tells him hes not actually a contestent. but hes included. plankton gets dumbfounded. and then, in a quick flash back, he remembers all the mistakes in his life. and he says he simply won't take it anymore. he steals sandy's new rocketship the "gone nutty 2000" and he flys of into some other place in space. he attemps to make a new and he flys back to earth. but then suddenly, he thinks why all the rocket ships sandy builds doesn't work. she uses her apples for her fuel. he runs out of apples, and he falls back to the atmostfear of catawalktwomoonsisdepressing and comes back to it.
noteys and crap-
the 4 eps will be posted soon. i just need to see something important

Here it comes,

THE SPONGEBOB IN SPACE MOVIE!!!

here comes the earthlings: While doing his space program, mark, a 29 year old who really wants to go up into space, thinks about were he's going. because the captin told the team that they were going to a new planit just descovered, catastrphe bottom, while at catastupidness, spongebob is afraid someone from earth will will find them and take them hostage. when sady says she'll look at the human radar. shes suprised to see a rocket comin up. wen the rocket lands, mark comes out. o my, he sees catablech bottom. he contacs earth and says this has water and air. aand this is a great place to come. but then, patrick comes out and sees this, and he attacks. mark tells the captin to send more forces, and he does. sandy gets out her giant gun, and attemps to run them away. she does to two people. but there all staying. so mark tells the captin that there all ready people here. so they all go away.back on earth, the captin gets furious and shoots himself up to space. he brings a nuke, to. wen sandy sees the nuke, she sends down their nuke, it collides, and it blows up neptune. mark tells the captin that they can't in habit there, but he says he's the captin and wat he says is wat goes. so he sends up 100 nukes to the planit. sandy sees this, and she sends down, oh gosh, the planearium bomb. it destroys all of the nukes, and mars. the captin finnally backs off and they are left in peace.

notseys and crap-

so.....many.....nukes.....

ep201: here comes the earthings(movie)

ep202: Astroid walking

Astroid Walking: Spongebob tells everyone to stay away from plankton's reastraunt, wen plankton hears this, he is infuriated. and he starts to tell everyone to stay away from him cause hes filled with space **** and the krusty krab too. so everybody stays in the chum bucket. but it reaveals theres gonna be a astroid shower right where plankton's chum bucket is. but plankton locks everyone in there and starts feeding them his chum.patrick,sandy,and spongebob break everyone out when the astroids start raiining. it destroys the chum bucket. plankton admits it was a lie. and everyone goes to the krusty krab

notseys and crap

nothing intresting.

movie: here comes the earthlings

ep202: Astroid walking

ep203: The Worst Episode Ever

The Worst Episode Ever: Spongebob was sittting watching the stars, when he saw somewhat of a shooting star. he wished they were back on earth again. when he woke up the next day, he was in his house! but then something went wrong, wen he walked out side, he saw that the water was green, cofee cups all over the place, soda wrappings, cans, and other garbage. He went to see patrick, but when he took a breath, he breathed in pollution, so he ran into patricks's house. patrick asked him what was going on, and spongebob told him that he wished on a shooting star, so he goes to sandy to use her rocket, but her treedome is espachially filled with garbage. she tells her can we use her rocket, but she didn't make one, she doesn't wanna come out. they try to make one of there own, but it fails. but then suddenly, bikini bottom was swept up into a giant sunami about to hit new york, and then spongebob wakes up. it seems it was all a dream. so the next night, he just wishes to stay on here, because every thing happens for a reason.

notesys and crap-

give a hoot, don't pollute!

title spongey in space!

NEW! And the space econimy isn't doing any better

And the space econimy isn't doing any bettter: mr krabs, raises the price on krabby pattys, and spongebob asks why. mr krabs replies "cause we need more money, we need more products, were in space, me boy!"so spongebob tries to raise money for the krusty krab by making lemonade. so when he goes to get the products, they are 17 dollars! spongebob spens the seventeen dollars on it, but now he needs wood to build the stand. he goes to space depot, and he askes for the wood, but its 45 dollars! so he spends that, and he starts building. he builds the lemonade stand, but no one wants the lemonade. its all bad! so spongebob tries to get different bproductsw, but hes banktrupt. so patrick lends him money and says save it

title: spongebob in spae

NEW! Going Home?

Sandy finnally made a rocket that runs on rocket fuel, and that can fit anyone. while their packing, spongebob reflects on everything that has happened. But then he remembered that drastic event. He told everyone not to go back to earth. Because of that dream he had. (the worst episode ever) and he told everyone there would be a tsunami that would swipe them up and crash in new york city! He urges everyone to stay in space. But they don't listen. He told everyone about the good times they had. Like when... um...... well there's no good times.so he and his friends go on sandy's rocket. But going there, she runs out of fuel. And they end up back out in earth's atmosfear. when they land, they land in bikini bottom. But it turns out everything that spongebob said was right. The tsunami comes and almost knocks them out. What will happen next, Tune in next time!

NEW!Codename: Roid

Spongebob and his friends woke up in a science lab after the tsunami. Spongebob told sandy that he told them about it, how that would happen. When the scientists came in, spongebob and friends tried to stay silent. The scientists said that they know that they can talk, move, and do other things.The scientists said that they found extraterrestrials out in space. They thought they would know something about them. spongebob and everybody didn't, and they asked what they were talking about. The scientists dubbed thease creatures as roids. Spongebob asked how the roids came to be. The scientists said that when your friend squidward died, the bactieria from mars adapted ontu squidwards body. Since the bactiria was asexual, it reproduced as squidward's body. Sandy asked how did they know that squidward died. The scientist answered that they knew about that because thay've been moderating you ever since 1999. The scientists also explained that the roids were planning a attack on earth so they can colonize on it. So they planted a bomb filled with dangerous space chemicals. So they asked if they knew anything about it. Sandy remarked that she did see something coming up on her radar. But she thought it was nothing and she didn't want to panic the fish. So she moved them along. The scientists then said that one brave fish had to sacrifice him/herself so they can use there dna to rid off the roids. Then the scientists reply that the roids are allergic to their dna. That's why the never came to catastrfe bottom. So they still need a sacrificed. Spongebob stepped up and he said that he is brave a nuff to do it. When they are about to do it, sandy steppes up to spongebob and reaveals that she does infact like him and they say the final goodbye. The scientists tell them to go to sleep. When they wake up, every thing is back to normal, there back in bikini bottom.

Notseys and crap-

Yes, that was the serese final. my next spinoff coming soon.
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 24526

Back to top Go down

Spongebob: IN SPACE!: my first spinoff ever. Empty Re: Spongebob: IN SPACE!: my first spinoff ever.

Post by Dragiiin123 5/2/2010, 11:18 am

First episode ever

Spongebob in space

plot- plankton has traped the whole bikini bottom in space!

ep1- SPONGEBOB,PLANKTON,SQUIDWARD. GIANT MONSTERS ALL OUT ON ATTACK

spongebob squidward and plankto become monsters! its up to patrick to stop them!
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 24526

Back to top Go down