SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Donald Duck in: A Duck of His Word Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Donald Duck in: A Duck of His Word 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Donald Duck in: A Duck of His Word Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Donald Duck in: A Duck of His Word Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Donald Duck in: A Duck of His Word Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Donald Duck in: A Duck of His Word Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Donald Duck in: A Duck of His Word Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Donald Duck in: A Duck of His Word Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Donald Duck in: A Duck of His Word Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Donald Duck in: A Duck of His Word Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Donald Duck in: A Duck of His Word Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Donald Duck in: A Duck of His Word

2 posters

Go down

Donald Duck in: A Duck of His Word Empty Donald Duck in: A Duck of His Word

Post by CDCB 8/7/2011, 4:22 pm

I wrote an old school play back in 7th grade that featured many of the Disney characters. In it, Donald was left in charge of Mickey's house while he went on vacation, and despite promising to watch his house, Donald procrastinated and didn't do anything. Then he fell asleep and had a dream where Goofy appeared as his conscience and showed Donald the error of his ways and Donald changed when he woke up.

While I would love to share the whole play with you all, I have unfortunately misplaced my printed copy of the script, so I can only share with you the parts that I have memorized as a result of being one of the actors in the play.

So nevertheless, enjoy!

"A Duck of His Word"

(Fragment 1)

(Mickey is gone, and Goofy has come over to see Donald)
Goofy: Hiya, Donald! Where's Mickey?
Donald: Oh, he went to take a trip.
Goofy: Take a dip? Why would he go swimming in this weather?
Donald: Trip, not dip!
Goofy: Sorry, sorry. So when are you going to clean his house? It sure looks like it could use some cleaning.
Donald: I'm going to clean it later. Besides, I haven't had breakfast.
Goofy: Well yeah, you haven't gotten rid of that speck fast. You haven't started yet.
Donald: Breakfast, not speck fast!
Goofy: Forgive me, please.
Donald: (to the audience) Give him, cheese? Why certainly!
Goofy: (not hearing Donald) Bye, Donald! Hope you get started with those chores!
Donald: I will...(after Goofy shuts the door)...not.
Goofy: (opening the door again) Really, you should.
Donald: (angrily punches a hole in the door when Goofy leaves again)

(Fragment 2)

(Donald has fallen asleep and is dreaming. In the scene, Pete is the relator) and Mickey, Donald and Pluto are in Mickey's house.)
Pete: (to Mickey) You can't live here anymore! You have proven to have done a poor job of taking care of your house!
Mickey: Oh Donald! Why couldn't you have just taken care of my house? Now what'll I do? (moans)
Pluto: (whimpers)
Donald: (runs out the door) Aaaaah!
Mickey: Now my friend won't help me? (moans some more)
Pluto: (continues whimpering)
Pete: This is why I love being a relator.
(Donald runs and he is soon confronted by a ghost resembling Goofy)
Goofy: I am your conscience! Do as I say!
Donald: You're not my conscience. You're Goofy!
Goofy: Well, I'm not Goofy in this scene. Anyway, I've come here to help you make the right choice.
Donald: Ha! Me? I've already made the right choice.
Goofy: That's where you're wrong, Donald. Look at what your actions have done to your friend, Mickey.
(Mickey and Pluto are seen homeless and searching for shelter)
Donald: Whoa. I did all that?
Goofy: I'm afraid so, Donald.

(Fragment 3)

(same scene as before, but a small bit of lines between missing)
Goofy: Don't worry, Donald. This is only a dream. Just close your eyes...
(Donald does that)
Goofy: Now think of something real pleasant... (hits Donald with a baseball bat)
(Donald wakes up.)

(Fragment 4)

(Donald realizes he needs to fix the door he broke)
Salesman Weasel: (walks into the house) Does someone want to fix a hole in a door that they made in their anger?
Donald: Wha--?
Salesman Weasel: Do you just want to get it over with so you won't have to wait until the last minute?
Donald: Yeah...
Salesman Weasel: Then what you need is the Fix Quix Door Model! Just use Door-O Glue-O on the broken pieces, place them in the door, and watch it magically fix itself!
Donald: How much do I pay for it?
Salesman Weasel: Nothing! It's yours, absolutely free!

(Fragment 5)

(The door is fixed and Donald has been congratulated by all his friends for doing a good job. The salesman from before comes up in front of the audience.)
Salesman Weasel: (to the audience) Don't miss our wall, house, and computer models! Coming soon to a store near you!

And that's all I remember from the script. Hope you guys liked it. SOO Happy
CDCB
CDCB
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 28588

Back to top Go down

Donald Duck in: A Duck of His Word Empty Re: Donald Duck in: A Duck of His Word

Post by ExKizuna 8/7/2011, 4:28 pm

This is awesome xD
ExKizuna