Log in

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com The Spin-Off Razzies - Page 2 Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
The Spin-Off Razzies - Page 2 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Spongebuddymania.net
The Spin-Off Razzies - Page 2 Empty1/3/2019, 10:10 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» Hey! I can still post here!
The Spin-Off Razzies - Page 2 Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The you're really pissing me off thread
The Spin-Off Razzies - Page 2 Empty7/1/2018, 8:47 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» FORUMOTION LIVES
The Spin-Off Razzies - Page 2 Empty7/1/2018, 7:46 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
The Spin-Off Razzies - Page 2 Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
The Spin-Off Razzies - Page 2 Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

» eeeeehhhhh
The Spin-Off Razzies - Page 2 Empty12/26/2017, 11:58 am by Conehead

» Hi everyone
The Spin-Off Razzies - Page 2 Empty12/26/2017, 11:55 am by Conehead

» Off-Topic!
The Spin-Off Razzies - Page 2 Empty12/26/2017, 2:51 am by OMJ


The Spin-Off Razzies

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Spin-Off Razzies - Page 2 Empty Re: The Spin-Off Razzies

Post by Clappy on 7/29/2011, 1:06 am

Congrats to all the winners.


The Spin-Off Razzies - Page 2 R1mkya

The Spin-Off Razzies - Page 2 Fw2rs
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 9060
Doubloons : 40381
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 30
Location : *giggles*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Spin-Off Razzies - Page 2 Empty Re: The Spin-Off Razzies

Post by tvguy347 on 7/29/2011, 1:35 am

teenj12 wrote:^Hey the Spongebob he wrote, won a wost character award.

What?


The Spin-Off Razzies - Page 2 PbucketThe Spin-Off Razzies - Page 2 Pbucket

I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9887
Doubloons : 33630
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 20
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Spin-Off Razzies - Page 2 Empty Re: The Spin-Off Razzies

Post by teenj12 on 7/29/2011, 2:29 am

tvguy347 wrote:
teenj12 wrote:^Hey the Spongebob he wrote, won a wost character award.

What?
Nevermind, I don't feel like explaining..
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 2314
Doubloons : 25642
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 21
Location : South Of Nowhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Spin-Off Razzies - Page 2 Empty Re: The Spin-Off Razzies

Post by tvguy347 on 7/29/2011, 2:36 am

teenj12 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
teenj12 wrote:^Hey the Spongebob he wrote, won a wost character award.

What?
Nevermind, I don't feel like explaining..

So you feel like typing that you don't feel like explaining, but you don't feel like actually explaining in a quick summary? Okay then. Silly Face!


The Spin-Off Razzies - Page 2 PbucketThe Spin-Off Razzies - Page 2 Pbucket

I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9887
Doubloons : 33630
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 20
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Spin-Off Razzies - Page 2 Empty Re: The Spin-Off Razzies

Post by teenj12 on 7/29/2011, 2:41 am

tvguy347 wrote:
teenj12 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
teenj12 wrote:^Hey the Spongebob he wrote, won a wost character award.

What?
Nevermind, I don't feel like explaining..

So you feel like typing that you don't feel like explaining, but you don't feel like actually explaining in a quick summary? Okay then. Silly Face!
I posted that hours ago when I was feeling better. :/
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 2314
Doubloons : 25642
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 21
Location : South Of Nowhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Spin-Off Razzies - Page 2 Empty Re: The Spin-Off Razzies

Post by tvguy347 on 7/29/2011, 2:42 am

teenj12 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
teenj12 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
teenj12 wrote:^Hey the Spongebob he wrote, won a wost character award.

What?
Nevermind, I don't feel like explaining..

So you feel like typing that you don't feel like explaining, but you don't feel like actually explaining in a quick summary? Okay then. Silly Face!
I posted that hours ago when I was feeling better. :/

Oh, are you sick? Sad


The Spin-Off Razzies - Page 2 PbucketThe Spin-Off Razzies - Page 2 Pbucket

I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9887
Doubloons : 33630
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 20
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Spin-Off Razzies - Page 2 Empty Re: The Spin-Off Razzies

Post by teenj12 on 7/29/2011, 2:46 am

tvguy347 wrote:
teenj12 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
teenj12 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
teenj12 wrote:^Hey the Spongebob he wrote, won a wost character award.

What?
Nevermind, I don't feel like explaining..

So you feel like typing that you don't feel like explaining, but you don't feel like actually explaining in a quick summary? Okay then. Silly Face!
I posted that hours ago when I was feeling better. :/

Oh, are you sick? Sad
I have a small headache and on top of that, I'm tired.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 2314
Doubloons : 25642
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 21
Location : South Of Nowhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Spin-Off Razzies - Page 2 Empty Re: The Spin-Off Razzies

Post by tvguy347 on 7/29/2011, 2:50 am

teenj12 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
teenj12 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
teenj12 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
teenj12 wrote:^Hey the Spongebob he wrote, won a wost character award.

What?
Nevermind, I don't feel like explaining..

So you feel like typing that you don't feel like explaining, but you don't feel like actually explaining in a quick summary? Okay then. Silly Face!
I posted that hours ago when I was feeling better. :/

Oh, are you sick? Sad
I have a small headache and on top of that, I'm tired.

Here's an idea: go to sleep. Silly Face!


The Spin-Off Razzies - Page 2 PbucketThe Spin-Off Razzies - Page 2 Pbucket

I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9887
Doubloons : 33630
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 20
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Spin-Off Razzies - Page 2 Empty Re: The Spin-Off Razzies

Post by teenj12 on 7/29/2011, 2:54 am

tvguy347 wrote:
teenj12 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
teenj12 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
teenj12 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
teenj12 wrote:^Hey the Spongebob he wrote, won a wost character award.

What?
Nevermind, I don't feel like explaining..

So you feel like typing that you don't feel like explaining, but you don't feel like actually explaining in a quick summary? Okay then. Silly Face!
I posted that hours ago when I was feeling better. :/

Oh, are you sick? Sad
I have a small headache and on top of that, I'm tired.

Here's an idea: go to sleep. Silly Face!
Well, I wanted post a bit longer on sbc, been that I wasn't on earlier, but I suppose your right.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 2314
Doubloons : 25642
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 21
Location : South Of Nowhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Spin-Off Razzies - Page 2 Empty Re: The Spin-Off Razzies

Post by tvguy347 on 7/29/2011, 2:50 pm

teenj12 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
teenj12 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
teenj12 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
teenj12 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
teenj12 wrote:^Hey the Spongebob he wrote, won a wost character award.

What?
Nevermind, I don't feel like explaining..

So you feel like typing that you don't feel like explaining, but you don't feel like actually explaining in a quick summary? Okay then. Silly Face!
I posted that hours ago when I was feeling better. :/

Oh, are you sick? Sad
I have a small headache and on top of that, I'm tired.

Here's an idea: go to sleep. Silly Face!
Well, I wanted post a bit longer on sbc, been that I wasn't on earlier, but I suppose your right.

Oh. Sorry I didn't reply, I went to bed. Silly Face!


The Spin-Off Razzies - Page 2 PbucketThe Spin-Off Razzies - Page 2 Pbucket

I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9887
Doubloons : 33630
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 20
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Spin-Off Razzies - Page 2 Empty Re: The Spin-Off Razzies

Post by teenj12 on 7/29/2011, 5:04 pm

tvguy347 wrote:
teenj12 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
teenj12 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
teenj12 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
teenj12 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
teenj12 wrote:^Hey the Spongebob he wrote, won a wost character award.

What?
Nevermind, I don't feel like explaining..

So you feel like typing that you don't feel like explaining, but you don't feel like actually explaining in a quick summary? Okay then. Silly Face!
I posted that hours ago when I was feeling better. :/

Oh, are you sick? Sad
I have a small headache and on top of that, I'm tired.

Here's an idea: go to sleep. Silly Face!
Well, I wanted post a bit longer on sbc, been that I wasn't on earlier, but I suppose your right.

Oh. Sorry I didn't reply, I went to bed. Silly Face!
The Irony Silly Face!
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 2314
Doubloons : 25642
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 21
Location : South Of Nowhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Spin-Off Razzies - Page 2 Empty Re: The Spin-Off Razzies

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum