SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Champion of the Deep Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Champion of the Deep 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Champion of the Deep Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Champion of the Deep Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Champion of the Deep Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Champion of the Deep Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Champion of the Deep Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Champion of the Deep Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Champion of the Deep Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Champion of the Deep Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Champion of the Deep Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Champion of the Deep

Go down

Champion of the Deep Empty Champion of the Deep

Post by OMJ 7/2/2011, 3:43 pm

A Mermaidman origin story with an OMJ tweest. For those of you who tuned in to the teaser during the Skodwarde season finale, I'll have the first episode by at least Friday. I'll also copy and paste the teaser on over here once I get the chance. For right now, I'll release some character bios as the days lead up to the premiere.

Teaser
The scene opens up to a shot of a luxury yacht somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean, not far from shore.

Donovan Quartermaine: Ladies, gentlemen, honored guests, all of you! We here at Main Petroleum Inc. would like to thank you all for attending this little get together tonight. Our stocks continue to skyrocket and our business is ever expanding more than ever. The demand for oil is at an all time high, and it is my pleasure to announce that we shall meet those demands when we expand our reach and resources to both the east AND the west! We have been given the greenlight to break ground in the vast Pacific Ocean, a vast oil in itself.

The crowd gives their applause at this new business development

*The scene shifts to a shot of a baby boy cradled in the arms of his mother*
Felix King: I say, Donovan, business sure is about to pick up, huh? This should do wonders for this economy we're in.

Donovan: Yeah, I only wish Ray were here to celebrate with us. Wouldn't be a party without him around.

Felix: This boy of your's is looking might healthy. Congrats yet again, dear Barbara! To the both of you!

Barbara: Thank you, Felix! This little bundle of joy is destined for some big things some day.

Felix: Not too big I hope. Haha.

Donovan: My son, soon everything I have built up here, this company, will be yours to take charge of. You'll be doing the world a whole new world of good.

Felix: What's the lad's name?

Barbara: It's-

An explosion is heard as a raging inferno soon engulfs the room. Barbara uses her body to shield the baby. The yacht is then seen blowing up as debris and shrapnel soar like fireworks in the air before crashing into the ocean below. The baby is then seen descending deep into the dark depths. A hand grabs hold of him and whisks away. The scene then shifts to a shot of Neptune's kingdom. Neptune is seen in a conference with the other deities.

Neptune: The boy has no home, no parents. He has loss everything and everyone dear to him. I beg you all to allow permission to do this!

Jupiter: Alright, so be it! The boy shall be placed under your care until he is old enough to venture out into the world on his own. But I'm telling you, brother. I do not like the idea of this, not one bit.

The scene shifts to a shot of Neptune with a now fourteen-year old boy.

Boy: But I don't wanna leave you. I don't wanna leave this place! The world up there offers nothing. They're the very ones ruining our home!

Neptune: I understand that you feel this way, but the fact of the matter that this is not your true home. You are not even supposed to be permitted here. Your home is up there, with your fellow man.

Boy: Ah screw them. Man are the reason fishes are dying and losing their homes.

Neptune: But you could change all of that, my son. You can do something that I can never do. You can make the change, be the difference. Bridge the gap between man and fish in ways I can never dream of being.

The scene shifts to a shot of a man in a large office, consulting with a few scientists.

Raymond Sullivan: Gentlemen, this company has come a long way since the stone ages it was founded in. We have rigs in every single body of water imaginable and the demand for oil and fuel continues to rise. The demand for fish has gone up even higher. I know that we have the technological means to do this whole planet a world of good. It's all in a matter of you all finally getting the sticks out of your asses, and go that extra mile make sure that there is a constant and strong supply!

Sluggsworth: But this, what you're telling us to do is just plain inhumane, Ray.

Raymond: Inhumane my eye, we're trying to preserve our way of life here. Not just our lives, but everybody elses on this God forsaken planet.

The scene cuts to a shot of the boy, who is now a man, dawning a mask. Clips of him fighting the likes of The Sinister Slug, Jumbo Shrimp and the Atomic Flounder is shown. A clip is then shown of him fighting Kelp Thing.

Mermaidman: My duty is defend the innocents from the likes of you!
Kelp Thing: You defend these pitiful creatures as if they were one of your own. How could you possibly choose the lives of these-these FOOD over the lives of your fellow man?!

Mermaidman: I am not choosing them over anybody. I shall defend any and every innocent life, be they fish or man, from those who dare wish to threaten them, from the likes of you!

Kelp Thing:... Then you have already lost.

Clips of Barnacle Boy are then shown.

Raymond: To be honest with you, I've never been prouder of the boy!

Mermaidman: You really are a heartless prick, aren't you?

Raymond: I call him how I see him and right now, I'll even go so far as to call him...a man.

Clips are then shown of an oil rig exploding.

Mermaidman: Come along, young ward!

Dirty Bubble: Oohmhmhmhm!

"Champion of the Deep"...coming July 2011...

Character Bios
Theseus Quartermaine: Son of Barbara and Donovan Quartermaine, who survives the yacht explosion that killed his parents. Saved by Neptune and raised amongst the God of the sea and his underlings. Brought up to care for the denizens of the deep and for his fellow man in hopes that he will some day bridge the gap between land and sea.

King Neptune: God and Ruler of the ocean. Saves a young human boy and raises him to become the protector of the sea that Neptune is prohibited from being. He names the boy Theseus and serves as a father figure and mentor to the human.
OMJ
OMJ
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 27706

Back to top Go down