SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Whats with Webby? - Page 3 Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Whats with Webby? - Page 3 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Whats with Webby? - Page 3 Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Whats with Webby? - Page 3 Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Whats with Webby? - Page 3 Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Whats with Webby? - Page 3 Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Whats with Webby? - Page 3 Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Whats with Webby? - Page 3 Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Whats with Webby? - Page 3 Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Whats with Webby? - Page 3 Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Whats with Webby? - Page 3 Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Whats with Webby?

+9
SG10
Steel Sponge
tvguy347
♣CF♣
jjsthekid
Dragiiin123
Wumbology
that70sguy92
webizoid345
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Whats with Webby? - Page 3 Empty Re: Whats with Webby?

Post by that70sguy92 5/30/2010, 8:09 pm

terminoob wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
terminoob wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
terminoob wrote:
SG10 wrote:
webizoid345 wrote:May 29, 2010

Today I was on the computer for 2/3rds of the day, but other than that I celebrated my brother's birthday, and he is turning 1 today. I played kickball with some friends (the name sounds kind of girly, though....o.0) and scored two runs. Oh yeah!!!! Posted my first two episodes of The SpongeBob Show and the Super Squad. I will do Total Drama Villian tomorrow.
I believe that's just an exaggeration/hyperbole. I'm not familiar with anyone who's devoted 9 or 10 of their active hours on the internet, not even all during one time interval. Guess it's possible, though Silly Face! I regard your brother best wishes on his birthday Smile Do you have an elder siblings BTW? Just curious..

I was on the computer from 11am to 10pm watching One Piece episodes.

:\
I was just on the computer from 2 PM to 2:30 AM watching Supernatural episodes. Did something like that upon discovering The Big Bang Theory as well.

You found episodes of TBBT online?
Yeah. Why, you need a link?

Desperately. Unless it's only season 1 episodes; I own that DVD so I don't need to watch them.
http://tv.blinkx.com/show/the-big-bang-theory/bIdaqQwnejQBQmfH

Enjoy. Megavideo usually loads fastest, but when you watch 72 minutes of video, it says you have to wait 54 minutes. It's irritating. But you can refresh and sometimes it'll shrink to the 20s or 30s.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 64097

Back to top Go down

Post by terminoob 5/30/2010, 8:12 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
terminoob wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
terminoob wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
terminoob wrote:
SG10 wrote:

Today I was on the computer for 2/3rds of the day, but other than that I celebrated my brother's birthday, and he is turning 1 today. I played kickball with some friends (the name sounds kind of girly, though....o.0) and scored two runs. Oh yeah!!!! Posted my first two episodes of The SpongeBob Show and the Super Squad. I will do Total Drama Villian tomorrow.
I believe that's just an exaggeration/hyperbole. I'm not familiar with anyone who's devoted 9 or 10 of their active hours on the internet, not even all during one time interval. Guess it's possible, though Silly Face! I regard your brother best wishes on his birthday Smile Do you have an elder siblings BTW? Just curious..

I was just on the computer from 2 PM to 2:30 AM watching Supernatural episodes. Did something like that upon discovering The Big Bang Theory as well.

Desperately. Unless it's only season 1 episodes; I own that DVD so I don't need to watch them.

Enjoy. Megavideo usually loads fastest, but when you watch 72 minutes of video, it says you have to wait 54 minutes. It's irritating. But you can refresh and sometimes it'll shrink to the 20s or 30s.

Thank you so frickin' much.
terminoob
terminoob
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 24130

https://sbcommunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 5/30/2010, 8:12 pm

SG10 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
terminoob wrote:
SG10 wrote:

I stand corrected, then Silly Face!
Stayd up from 12:00 to 5:00 watching every episode of South Park.
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24516

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 5/30/2010, 8:13 pm

terminoob wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
terminoob wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
terminoob wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
terminoob wrote:
SG10 wrote:

You're very welcome.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 5/30/2010, 8:14 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
terminoob wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
terminoob wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
terminoob wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
terminoob wrote:
SG10 wrote:

You're very welcome.
THANK YOU
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 5/30/2010, 8:16 pm

Dragiiin123 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
terminoob wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
terminoob wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
terminoob wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
terminoob wrote:
SG10 wrote:

You're very welcome.
THANK YOU
You're welcome as well. Silly Face!
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 5/31/2010, 3:58 pm

May 30, 2010

Learning how to do tricks with a yoyo. That's basically it.
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 27903

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 5/31/2010, 4:00 pm

YAAAAAAAY!!! My life doesn't suck so much anymore! Why? Because I have a girlfriend! Oh yeah! Remember when i asked out that girl and she said no? Well, she changed her mind and now we are a couple!!!!
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by terminoob 5/31/2010, 4:08 pm

webizoid345 wrote:YAAAAAAAY!!! My life doesn't suck so much anymore! Why? Because I have a girlfriend! Oh yeah! Remember when i asked out that girl and she said no? Well, she changed her mind and now we are a couple!!!!

Is it FaceBook official?
terminoob
terminoob
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 5/31/2010, 4:10 pm

terminoob wrote:
webizoid345 wrote:YAAAAAAAY!!! My life doesn't suck so much anymore! Why? Because I have a girlfriend! Oh yeah! Remember when i asked out that girl and she said no? Well, she changed her mind and now we are a couple!!!!

Is it FaceBook official?
No, I don't have a FaceBook. It was done texting.
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by terminoob 5/31/2010, 4:25 pm

webizoid345 wrote:
terminoob wrote:

Is it FaceBook official?

You asked her out... Over a text message... Please dear God tell me you've been on more than one date...
terminoob
terminoob
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 5/31/2010, 4:43 pm

terminoob wrote:
webizoid345 wrote:
terminoob wrote:

Is it FaceBook official?

You asked her out... Over a text message... Please dear God tell me you've been on more than one date...
I have. She asked me out though. It was completely unexpected.
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 5/31/2010, 8:31 pm

Okay, I'm just gonna get this mini-rant off my chest:

It's FACEBOOK. Not A FACEBOOK. Sorry, it just really bugs me when people do that.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 46758
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 6/1/2010, 8:17 pm

Wumbology wrote:Okay, I'm just gonna get this mini-rant off my chest:

It's FACEBOOK. Not A FACEBOOK. Sorry, it just really bugs me when people do that.
Well, they're not talking directly about the site. But I always say a FaceBook account.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 6/2/2010, 8:43 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:Okay, I'm just gonna get this mini-rant off my chest:

Well, they're not talking directly about the site. But I always say a FaceBook account.
A Facebook account is okay.

A Facebook is not okay.

/rant
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 46758
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 6/21/2010, 5:59 pm

Everything that has happened so far:

Well, my girlfriend broke up with me a day after she asked me out because of too much stuff being on her mind or some shit like that. Oh well, there's always next year because we are going to the same high school and she might change her mind! Jumping

I had a wonderful time at the Funstation lock-in! I found out that someone I like is dating someone that I knew in 3rd grade and then somehow dissapeared. o.0

My summer has been pretty boring....but I went swimming Friday and Saturday. Last week, I had a friend stay the whole week (excluding nights) and I think I've had enough of him for a while.

That's basically it. I auditioned for two FSU films in the time of June. One I just auditioned for today, and the other I auditioned for last week but I didn't get it. But I was an extra! SOO Happy
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 6/21/2010, 6:01 pm

webizoid345 wrote:Everything that has happened so far:

Well, my girlfriend broke up with me a day after she asked me out because of too much stuff being on her mind or some shit like that. Oh well, there's always next year because we are going to the same high school and she might change her mind! Jumping

I had a wonderful time at the Funstation lock-in! I found out that someone I like is dating someone that I knew in 3rd grade and then somehow dissapeared. o.0

My summer has been pretty boring....but I went swimming Friday and Saturday. Last week, I had a friend stay the whole week (excluding nights) and I think I've had enough of him for a while.

That's basically it. I auditioned for two FSU films in the time of June. One I just auditioned for today, and the other I auditioned for last week but I didn't get it. But I was an extra! SOO Happy
ALWAYS I WANNA BE WITH YOU AND MAKE BELEVE WITH YOU AND LIVE IN HARMONY HARMONY OH LOVE
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3