SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com *IN PROGRESS* Dora the Explorer: Swiper No Swiping! Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
*IN PROGRESS* Dora the Explorer: Swiper No Swiping! 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
*IN PROGRESS* Dora the Explorer: Swiper No Swiping! Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
*IN PROGRESS* Dora the Explorer: Swiper No Swiping! Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
*IN PROGRESS* Dora the Explorer: Swiper No Swiping! Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
*IN PROGRESS* Dora the Explorer: Swiper No Swiping! Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
*IN PROGRESS* Dora the Explorer: Swiper No Swiping! Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
*IN PROGRESS* Dora the Explorer: Swiper No Swiping! Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
*IN PROGRESS* Dora the Explorer: Swiper No Swiping! Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
*IN PROGRESS* Dora the Explorer: Swiper No Swiping! Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
*IN PROGRESS* Dora the Explorer: Swiper No Swiping! Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

*IN PROGRESS* Dora the Explorer: Swiper No Swiping!

Go down

*IN PROGRESS* Dora the Explorer: Swiper No Swiping! Empty *IN PROGRESS* Dora the Explorer: Swiper No Swiping!

Post by Luigi 6/21/2011, 1:59 am

Here is my second Dora the Explorer script, started a few days ago and not finished yet.

BTW, I do not own Dora, I do not intend to offend anyone who watches Dora and I like pickles. Do you?

Script starting... now!

DORA THE EXPLORER: SWIPER NO SWIPING!

BY WILLIAM LEONARD

(Dora and Boots are building something. But what can it be?)

Dora: Hand me that jar of cranberry jam please. We need some bait to complete the Swiper-Masher 2000.

Boots: Mkay. (hands Dora a jar of cranberry jam.)

Dora: Thank you. (opens the jar of cranberry jam and splats it all over the Swiper-Masher 2000.)

Boots: Great! It's complete!

Dora: We need something to test it though. (suddenly turns to Boots and grins.)

Boots: Oh, no way. No way you're making me go in that--

Dora: Not you, silly. (takes off one of his boots)

Boots: Nooo! Not that one! That one cost me a fantastic television show! (INTRESTING FACT: IT WAS CALLED 'Dora the Explorer!'.)

Dora: Oh don't be silly. (drops the boot into the Swiper-Masher 2000. The machine explodes.)

Boots: Gasp! My boot!

Dora: At least we now know that it works.

Boots: Trouble is, we have to rebuild it every time.

Dora: Hmmm, you're right. Maybe some more water will do the trick. I'll fill up a jug. You go buy another boot, you baby.

Boots: I'm not a baby! I can do without a measly little boot! I will stand guard.

Dora: Ok. By-dee-by. (rushes off)

Boots: Hmmmm. No Swiper round here. (turns head) No Swiper round here. Maybe I should check further. But where? (As Boots is talking, a hole opens and a shady figure pops out of it and into a bush.)

Swiper: He he he! He'll never find me here!

Boots: A-HA! I heard something. (tummy rumbles) Ooo, I need a bite to eat. Hey Dora, wait up! (runs off)

Swiper: Phew. Idiot. Anyway, He he he! Now I shall sneak off and--

Dora + Boots:(suddenly appear with another Swiper-Masher 2000) Ha ha! Not so fast, Foxy boy!

Swiper: Oh really? You little fools think you can stop an awesome powerful king like me?

Dora: Yes we can! Boots, turn it on! (Boots turns the Swiper-Masher 2000 on)

Swiper: (sniggers) Do your worst, maggot brains!

Dora: Okay! (pushes Swiper into the Swiper-Masher 2000. For some reason, it does not explode.)

Boots: Great. (looks angrily at Dora)

Dora: I told you more water would work!

Boots: Then drain it out! We need it to explode!

Swiper: Something I should be interested in?

Dora: Uh... (puts on a nervous smile) excuse us for a second. (gets a cup, goes inside the machine, drains the water out and then,..)

(Machine explodes)

Boots: (chuckles) Dumbass.

Swiper: Impressive. For idiots like you two! Now you cannot stop me!

Dora:(staggers out of the wrecked machine) Yes,... we... can... idiot...

Swiper: (frowns)We're done here. (beats up Dora and Boots, then runs off) Ha ha ha! I win! I WIIINN!!!

(Later that day, Dora and Boots are walking in the jungle.)

Boots: I can't believe that mangy fox won! Isn't this supposed to be a Dora the Explorer episode?

Dora: It's a fan-made episode. Anything can happen.

Boots: Suddenly I have a disturbing sense that I am being toyed with. (Dora and Boots walk offscreen. We see Swiper creeping up after them.)

Swiper: (whispering) Hee hee! Like shooting ducks in a barrel! (silence) Or should I say, 'dorks' in a barrel!

Boots: What's that noise...? (turns around to face Swiper. Swiper instantly curls up into a ball.)

Swiper: Ummm... I'm a rock.

Boots: Oh. Okay. (turns around again and continues walking)

Swiper: Phew. Time to get out a leetle something I call... (pulls out a massive ray gun out of thin air and dramatic music sounds) THE COOL-AND-AWESOME-RAY-GUN-THINGY-2000-INATOR!

Dora: Did I just hear a bird back there? I'll take a look... (looks at Swiper) Gasp! SWIPER ALERT! SWIPER ALERT!

Boots: Battle stations!

Swiper: What fools. YOU CANNOT STOP ME!

Dora: Who's to say that we can't?

Swiper: My... (dramatic music sounds) COOL-AND-AWESOME-RAY-GUN-THINGY-2000-INATOR says!

Boots: Aw crud. (him and Dora scream)

(Yup, Phineas and Ferb reference there... I bet you'll find it)

Not finished yet, stay tuned for more!
Luigi
Luigi
Customers
Customers

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 23762

Back to top Go down