SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com AWC, The Arrival on SBC Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
AWC, The Arrival on SBC 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
AWC, The Arrival on SBC Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
AWC, The Arrival on SBC Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
AWC, The Arrival on SBC Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
AWC, The Arrival on SBC Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
AWC, The Arrival on SBC Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
AWC, The Arrival on SBC Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
AWC, The Arrival on SBC Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
AWC, The Arrival on SBC Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
AWC, The Arrival on SBC Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

AWC, The Arrival on SBC

Go down

AWC, The Arrival on SBC Empty AWC, The Arrival on SBC

Post by ExKizuna 6/20/2011, 10:03 pm

Alright, my gamespot fans will remember this. It was the poorly written show I made in 09. But, it's been much better now, so yeah. Also, I will repost the horrid episodes, but for now, go read them on Gamespot, if you will, because I want to start this off with the movie i'm writing. Now, you guys might not understand what's going on, because this is for fans that have read this before. And it takes place from the end of an episode from the before, so yeah. But, I want to post the parts here first, before Gamespot, to get some feedback before the final copy.

So, PaRt 1(Also, cusses are censored, because its for gamespot, and hasn't been proofwritten, so I have to change any and all typos i find):

PaRt #1

---

"I can explain!"

Ex was standing in front of Tsyaoran, of Tsubasa fame. Tsyaoran was on his way with an important message, just in time to see Tsubasa/Sakura get killed, by Ex. He was devestated, angered, and confused all at the same time.

"I don't need to hear it, Kizuna! Why! Why Sakura! WHY!?" Tsyaoran couldn't even gather his thoughts.

"I think I have the answer, Feather-" Nevermore started.

"Hey, shut up raven boy, I should be explaining-" Ex went on

"Well I just think that-"

"Who cares what you think!"

"You little..."

"STOP! Nevermore it's you I need to hear!...Or...No, Ex!...Just...I...I...ERAGHHH!" Tsyaoran couldn't handle it. Sparks flew off of his body.

"Feather..." Nevermore thought aloud.

"Hey, budddy..." Ex went over to touch Syaoran. He tapped his arm. Syaoran turn around, eyes glowing.

"GET AWAY!" Everything lit up. Everyone was blinded. Except Syaoran and Nevermore. This gave nevermore the perfect oppertunity. feathers grew from his body, and were shot at the group in a flash! When the light cleared up, only Ex, Rapier, Angel, Dave, Rodders, and Loisi were there. Everyone else was gone!

"Brandon! Magna!" Dave yelled!

"Nico and Shizuka!" Loisi wailed, for 2 of some of the only females on the cast

"Hacht! Rua! Nostalgia Critic! ANGEL!" Ex yelped.

"EX!"

It was Rapier's voice. They looked at him, then looked at Ex, and gasped. Ex was missing an arm and a leg! The new arm and leg, actually.

---

Cut to the sky, then down on a science lab, then a shot of the halls, and finally, one door. Into the door, we see Ex on a makeshift table. it was a lab, not a hospital. A brown haired, glasses wearing scientist stood over Ex. Ex looked better than ever.

"Hello, Ex."

"Scientist...No. Doctor...Doctor Hikari! Rockman.EXE!" Ex said in glee, seeing a character related to Mega Man. "I'm not Mega Man now, am I?"

"Well...i can't say no..."

"Oh...WAIT WHAT!?" Ex yelled in surprise.

"See, David Techrado-"

"Dave?"

"-Dave called me immediately, saying his powers did not last. He brought you here for me to help. And im not a doctor, but I did. I genetically altered your body, to grow your limbs back. but it took a while. Three days, to be exact. Now, this doesn't mean you have regeneration abilities, but...See, I used some of the cybernetics to alter your body. No robot limbs, but see, you have an ability any human would want. See, if thinking correctly, you can channel energy to your hand, and grasp onto something. You will then be granted one of their SUPERNATURAL abilities. Nothing like big mucsles, or clothes. Although, your hair will change. You are now...A human Mega Man, if you will." Dr. Hikari explained everything.

"What." Ex couldn't believe it! He was almost like his childhood hero!

"Yes. But, there's something we need to know." Dr. Hikari said.

"Yes?"

"How...Did you land here?"

"Here? Dave took me, right?" Ex said.

"No, HERE. Konranime. Chaos Anime World!" Dr.Hikari replied.

"Oh...Well...Truth be told..."

"You don't know?" Dr.Hikari asked.

"Correct. Why?" Ex counter-asked.

"See, something happened. And "That something" brought you here. But it changed you. It changed this world. See, everyone here that's not an anime character, Rapier, Loisi, Magna, Zane, Rodders, Brandon- They were all in your life before here. They were AniHoppers. They helped get information...and saviors. This place needed saviors before. The saviors were awarded as being known as idols everyone, mainly by getting a program, an animate tale showing their adventures. Anime was the coined term. Like, do you know this name, Natu Uzaro?"

"Um...No..."

"Ichi Kuro?'

"Nada."

"Monk Phi? Edi Ricel?"

"Nope."

"Oh...They were past saviors. How about...Naruto? Ichigo Kurosaki? Monkey D. Luffy? Edward Elric, all respectively. NOW you see what I mean, right?" Hikari went on.

"OH! I see! And their names were changed so the heroes were known by their own name in real life, and not known just for being "Naruto!" "Birhgt colored Ninja!" or "worst anime character ever!", correct?" Ex said.

"Percisely. But, in their pasts, they all had something that changed them. And as it changed them it gave them "The Mark of The Hero" and we need to know if you truely have it. We need your past, Ex!" Hikari begged.

"Well,I don't remember any...big...event...Sorry. Or how I got here. Nothing." Ex said.

"LIES!" Hikari yelled, and slammed his hands down on a table.

"Woah there!" Ex said.

"Wait...Idea! Yes!" Hikari said, a now insane smile on his face.

"...i hope you're just chaotic GOOD. Whats the idea?" Ex said, seemingly getting more freaked out by the "Doctor".

"See, I will just use an oddly built up and poorly placed Deus Ex Machina to see your memories. Now,STAND STILL!" The doctor picked something up off the table, and tackled Ex into a computer, that promptly, got wrecked. He picked up the device, a watch like thing with a needle point, and stuck it in Ex's head. Ex yelped, and went unconcious. The doctor pressed a button, and a wire came out of the device. He plugged the wire into a projecter. He laughed insanely.

"I've always waited to use this MacGuffin! And this time, im sure this one has the mark! And if he does...Heh..Hehe.....hehehehhehehahahYEahahahEYAHAHAHAH!" As the doctor laughed, his face litterally changed! His eyes, facial expression, ocerall look changed, and his hair got darker. He was not Hikari anymore.

"Dr.Hikari...YOu had to die. A new doctor is ready. So many people had to die. I seemingly died. But, i'm still alive...Dr.Kamiya is in the house! HYAHAHAH!-Oh, wait, movie time. Hope you have your popcorn, kids. HAH!" Dr. Kamiya started, but quieted down. The projector started up. his memories of what happened, clear, too. Perfect.

---
"EDIKAI! WAKE UP!" A woman yelled. Now, the scene is a nice, tidy house. It sparkled with cleanliness. Then, a zoomed in shot, to a picture, showing a young boy with the woman from before, but younger, with a man wearing a business suit next to them. But, the young little boy, only looking 9 years old...Was-or just looked like-Ex!

"EX, MOM, EX! And i'm up!" Upstairs now, into the room of Edikai Kizuna, who we know, as Ex Kizuna. The room was a slight mess. Air Gear was on tv in the background, the theme song playing. 'The Mega Man Anniversery Collection' was laying on top of a PS2, next to a PS3. Crumbled up pieces of paper lay on the floor, showing supposed manga panels. One unfinished sketch on his desk shows a silver clad teen with a helmet modeled after a camera lense pointing a finger, while saying a speech, but in Japanese. Anyway, Ex finally jumped out of bed, and 15 minutes later, he ran down his stairs, and out his door.

"Later mom!" He said as he left the house. and then...Bzzt...Tzzt zzzt...zzzzzzzzzz-

The memories stopped projecting. Then, Ex's eyes opened. He ripped out the device that was in his head. Dr. Kamiya had a shocked look, and tried to cower behind things.

"So, was that supposed to kill me? Should I be walking toward you right now? Should you be DEAD. IN 10. SECONDS?" Ex asked, increasingly getting louder. "So, you think I should just be normal Ex, am I right? Well, realize, you DID give me those Mega Man powers. And you were holding a spirit-energy-charged device, as it was in my head, connected to my brain and mind? That's right. Not only did you send signals to project my memories, you always let me use my powers to copy all of your abilities! Now, while I didn't go to school for this, IM STILL GOING TO PSYCHIC SCALPEL YOUR BODY TO PIECES! PSYCHIC SCALPEL!" Ex's right hand glowed an indigo color, as he had it in a position like a karate chop. He then lunged at Dr. Kamiya.

"Wh-What!? PSYCHIC SCALPEL!" Dr.Kamiya mimicked what Ex did with the hand. At this moment, we see Ex's normal white-silver colored half spike-half down hairstyle change to Dr.Kamiya's slight-mess-mid length patted down, brown colored hairstyle, reflecting that he is using Dr. Kamiya's powers, and homaging how Mega Man would change color with the powers he's using.

"Die Kizuna!" As Ex lunged at Dr. Kamiya, the Doctor was smart. As Ex moved his hand to cut the Doctor, he punched Ex's hand, making the 'Psychic Scalpel' cut his hand, but Dr. Kamiya then speedily brought down his hand, powered with the 'Psychic Scalpel', on Ex's arm, cutting it off! But, Ex, being very calm, just jumped back. He stood straight up.

"Don't forget, Dr. Kamiya, I copied ALL of your powers. Even-" He picked up his severd arm, and held it up to where it got cut off. He then re-used the 'Psychic Scalpel' to stitch it back on, pain free. He kept up the scalpel, though. "Prepare to DIE!"

"Heh, you won't kill me, Kizuna. You're a human, you're against killing other humans, correct? I know im evil, but we're both flesh and bone, Kizuna. And you know you would miss one more human alive, knowing you downed the population by one, even though it will grow tenfold each day, death stays with the minds forever. You must hate me, I know, Kizuna, but you'll miss me!" Dr. Kamiya triumphently explained his point of view.

"I agree. I don't want to be a murderer. But... There's one thing, doctor." Ex then promptly jumped at the doctor, and slashed speedily many times with the scalpel-powered hand. There were many slash marks, and the limbs, and head, were all seperated from the torso, with a poll of blood between them. "The thing...Is that [/bold]I never miss.[bold].

Apparently, the hospital were in on this too. After that line, about 5 male doctors ran in with swords, and one guy had a cleaver. They all tried to hack Ex, but he mustered some psychic scalpel kick arse on the "doctors", and their bodies flew in the pile with a mutilated Kamiya. Ex picked up the cleaver(He liked the way it looked), and ran out of the door of that room, the cleaver hacking any enemies that came toward Ex. Meanwhile, though, Ex was conflicted.

"[/italics]I have to blow up this place! I can muster up enough of my old, raw energy, which I haven't tapped into in a while, but-but there are real people here! I mean, I know the people im gutting are real, but other people here are innocent doctors, probably ripped from their homes to just be used as prop pieces, to make this look like a real hospital. What sick people rule this world?...Argh! I can't be thinking about stuff like this right now! Im sorry, people, but this hospital [/bold]has to burn![bold][italic]

Before walking out, Ex gathered an energy ball, pure, silver and light blue spirit like energy, and shot it up through the top floor(s) of the hospital. He heard an explosion. And another. And another... And then one from the floor right above him! He ran as fast as he could out the front doors, and even jumped behind a car. He then stood up, and looked behind him. The hospital was up in flames. He turned around, and started to walk away, but, he heard voices in his head. The voices from before, the conversation we saw with his mother. Then he saw an image of his old neighborhood, and then heard a totally new conversation. Ex then gripped his head, not being able to stand the voices in his head. Then, he collapsed. Following that, a tree from the path behind the hospital exploded, and the remaining 4 of the group ran out and over to Ex.

"Over there!" the group yelled this in unison as they see Ex, laying there, eyes closed, clutching his head. Fade to black.
---
ExKizuna
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 28952

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum