SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Spin Off Action: The Reboot Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Spin Off Action: The Reboot 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Spin Off Action: The Reboot Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Spin Off Action: The Reboot Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Spin Off Action: The Reboot Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Spin Off Action: The Reboot Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Spin Off Action: The Reboot Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Spin Off Action: The Reboot Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Spin Off Action: The Reboot Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Spin Off Action: The Reboot Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Spin Off Action: The Reboot Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Spin Off Action: The Reboot

+8
Wumbology
teenj12
OMJ
that70sguy92
Steel Sponge
ExKizuna
Clappy
tvguy347
12 posters

Go down

Spin Off Action: The Reboot Empty Spin Off Action: The Reboot

Post by tvguy347 6/20/2011, 1:03 am

So, I recently purchased the rights to SAO in Glove World. EXPECT A KICK ASS REBOOT SEASON COMING UP!
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42430

Back to top Go down

Spin Off Action: The Reboot Empty Re: Spin Off Action: The Reboot

Post by Clappy 6/20/2011, 1:08 am

Don't forget to include Perch Perkins, Sergeant Roderick, and Quirky from Drag's spin-off as the hosts. Wink

Otherwise, looking forward to seeing what you do with my old show xP.
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 49181

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 6/20/2011, 1:09 am

Clappy wrote:Don't forget to include Perch Perkins, Sergeant Roderick, and Quirky from Drag's spin-off as the hosts. Wink

Actually, I'm completely redoing it. Silly Face! In my own little way.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 6/20/2011, 1:11 am

tvguy347 wrote:
Clappy wrote:Don't forget to include Perch Perkins, Sergeant Roderick, and Quirky from Drag's spin-off as the hosts. Wink

Gasp, at least keep Perch. He is vital to the show. D:
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 6/20/2011, 1:38 am

Clappy wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:

Vital to the show when you ran it. Silly Face! In Season 6, I am totally revamping it. I MAY keep him, but... eh.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna 6/20/2011, 2:43 am

tvguy347 wrote:
Clappy wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:

Vital to the show when you ran it. Silly Face! In Season 6, I am totally revamping it. I MAY keep him, but... eh.
Atleast keep Perch, bro.
ExKizuna
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 29017

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 6/20/2011, 10:26 am

ExKizuna wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Clappy wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:

Atleast keep Perch, bro.
What Ex said. I will give you some top notch XAT jobs if you do Silly Face!
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 6/20/2011, 10:51 am

Another spin-off? Just kidding, but I can't wait for the reboot.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 37609

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 6/21/2011, 6:50 pm

(S6E1) Episode 1: The Reboot

("Born this Way" by Lady Gaga plays throughout scene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BsLd4Y060Q)

On a stage in Coralwood, in front of millions of fish sea-wide, stood renowned host Perch Perkins. Dressed in a black suede suit, this would be Perch's first televised appearance since the "last" season of the hit show, Spin Off Action. The show had taken the ocean by storm, and now in his late 30s, Perch had been asked to do another season of the show, a reboot. Perch had agreed, eagerly, having not done anything with film or television since the show. He greeted the audience, microphone in fin and grin etched into his face.

"HELLLOOOOO, OCEAN DWELLERS! HOW YA DOING TONIGHT?" he hollered and the audience replied with an enthusiastic jumbo, although Perch could make out a few "Good!"s and a couple of "Awesome!"s.

"I can tell you we have an amazing season compiled here for you, and the producers from Clapmaster Entertainment Studios really hope you enjoy it! Are we READY!?!"

This time a huge "YES!" swept over Perch.

"GREAT!" He grinned and took it all in. "LET'S INTRODUCE OUR CONTESTANTS! We have THREE tribes this season! First tribe... the FISH HOOKERS!"

Naomi (Bikini Top), Sebastion (Journey of Sebastion), Rusty (Rusty's Raping Rampage), Stuart (The Spongebob Show), Gakuto (Guru Gakuto), Skodwarde (Skodwarde), Erika (Coral Drive), Fred (The Minorly Average Show), and Zed (The Krusty Train) all walked onto the stage, waving their hands at the crowd and smiling. They were all dressed nicely, in dresses and suites.

"Ladies and gents, give it up for the Fish Hookers!" A roar of applaud exploded into the Fishiac Theater in Coralwood.

"Now... welcome our second tribe, the Simple-Minded Carrots!"

Ginger (Down Under), Frank (Prince Neptune), Pablo (Gone Nutty), Mango (Generation Patrick), Mindy (Unordinary Family), Bruce (Z-Storm), Cody (Jackfish), Ava (SpongeCraft), and Whaleblubber (Shark Shore) all joined the other tribe on stage, also grinning and waving.

"Sadly, our third tribe could not be here. SOA... er... lost them in the jungles of Kelp Forest..."

(Cut to nine more spin off characters hacking their way through the forest. They are dirty and tired.

"ARE WE THERE YET?!" Log the Dog (Ghost Fish) screamed.

"Nope," replied Dan (Eelz).

"WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG?" Jesus asked.

"I dunno," Clay (The Brave Kaiser... Underwater) said absentmindedly.

"Shut up, Clay," said Squidlerd (Squidlerd).

"I'm hungry!" cried Danny (Anchovy Busters).

"We iz all hungy, Carl. Plz be quietz," said Spongdod (Spongdod the Movie).

"LOL," Alec said (Squidtastic hero). "This tribe sucks ass.")

Cut back:

"So here we go! THE VERY FIRST EPISODE OF THE SOA REBOOT, SEASON 6!" Perch announced.

("Born this Way" by Lady Gaga ends)

----

There is static on the screen. Then we see the outline of a person and then the camera falls over. Blackness, before we see an image. Somebody is sitting.

"Oh good, this is on," Naomi said, and leaned back. She was in a stall, like the bathroom you would see on a TDI show. "Well, I hate being here. The people are asses, my tribe smells like ass, and I just can't take it anymore. They took us to fucking Kelp Forest. Seriously? I thought this season was supposed to be Conch City. Fuck."

-----

Jesus sits in front of the camera. He has an English accent.

"My tribe is fine. First day here in Kelp Forest. Woohoo, I guess. Now, I must clear something out of the way, to avoid further questioning. Yeah, I'm Jesus Christ. Everybody thinks I'm white, old, and American for some reason. Do you really think they had Americans back then? No. They had Hebrews... and I think English people, but that was Buddha back then, not me. I'm black, okay? Got a problem? Stop picturing me as an elderly guy with a white beard, and more like Denzel Washington."

He winks.

-----
The Fish Hookers Camp
7:29 AM

Naomi woke up, and discovered she was getting raped by Rusty.

"Shhh, shhh," he soothed and continued to... do... er... things to her.

"UGGHHH!" She kicked him in the chest and pulled her sweats back up. She clambered out of the poorly made shelter and looked up at the cloudy sky. They had made camp in a tiny clearing after being pushed off a helicopter by Perch Perkins. They had wondered around for a few days before finding a decent spot with food and all the crap they needed.

Sebastion had helped.

----

"God, Sebastion smells like shit. AND I HAVE TO SLEEP WITH HIM!" Naomi sneered in the camera.

----

"Vwe need to vrepare vreakfast!" Skodwarde said.

"Fuck, who let the German guy in here?" complained Naomi.

"It is unwise to complain, Naomi," Gakuto said, raising a bony.

"Who the hell do you think you are?"

Gakuto stared at her, and then Naomi dragged Erika and Fred off into the forest.

"Okay, you two are the most normal people here, so---"

"We aren't normal," Fred said.

"Yeah, my life is basically Desperate Housewives," said Erika.

"Doesn't MATTER," Naomi sneered. "We need to form an alliance."

"Are you sure that's safe?" Fred asked timidly.

"What?"

"Is it... safe?"

"What do you mean 'Is it safe?' IT'S WHAT WE'RE SUPPOSED TO DO, FRED!"

"No need to yell," said Erika defensively.

"Fine, fine," Naomi said. "I'm sorry, it's just I've had to deal with too many vampires in my show."

"Damn, really?" Fred said. "That sucks."

"I know." Naomi stared at Fred, like she was in a trance. "Okay, okay, who do we want to vote off first?"

----

"I don't like Naomi, I don't like her face, I don't like like those little things she calls boobs, and I hope she dies," Erika said. "But I need to get in a alliance, and make it to the end... so yeah."

----

Meanwhile, Gakuto and Skodwarde aligned while Zed and Rusty aligned. Rusty wanted to rape some more, but Zed tamed him.

"Save the raping for challenges," Zed had advised.

"Save raping for challenges!" Rusty had said, jumping. He had then bitten Zed's arm, and Zed had swatted him.

----
The Simple Minded Carrots Camp
7:43 AM

Whaleblubber, Cody, and Ava were all in the corner having a threesome while Bruce, Mango, and Pablo built the camp. They'd spent the night sleeping on the floor because they'd all been too tired to build after being pushed from the helicopter and wandering the jungle.

----

"I'm so fucking excited to fucking be here. Fuck!" Cody said. "Ava is fucking fine and I love Whaleblubber's cum running down my throat!"

----

As Ava thrust and Cody pulled, Whaleblubber spoke.

"Wanna be in an alliance, gaiz? I liek poop."

"Sure," the two others agreed. "That's what we're supposed to do on this show, right?"

"I think so," said Ava. "Okay, stop. My vagina is numb."

-----

"Sex, sex, sex! That's all those three have been doing SINCE WE GOT HERE!" Pablo wailed. He suddenly began to cry.

-----

A few hours later, the shelter had been completed. Frank and Bruce had gone off to search for food while Mango and Ava tidied things up inside the shelter. It wasn't anything special. It was like a box, with a few holes (windows) and one crawlspace (a door, supposedly.)

"Alright, Mango," Ava said as she finished laying out a blanket. "You. Me. Alliance. Okay?"

"OKAY," Mango screamed.

"Shhhh!"

"WHAT!?"

"You have to be quiet..."

"OTAY!"

-----

"I am going to win this! I am the most capable, even if I have to have sex half of the time to throw people off my scent..." Ava sniffs and then says, "God, I smell terrible."

-----
Unknown Camp
7:54 AM

Jesus was so magical. He had made them a five star hotel, right there where trees used to be. They'd selected their rooms, took showers, and now lounged around in the twenty-floor paradise. On Floor 19, Dan, Log, Squidlerd, and Spongdod sat around a table. They had, of course, aligned, having not been sidetracked by the buffet.

"We will NOT lose this challenge," said Log. "We can't. We need to get rid of Spongdod."

"YAH LET'S GET RID OF SPONGDOD!" screamed Spongdod as he shoved bananas up his nose.

Log rolled his eyes.

"What about this Jesus guy?" asked Squidlerd. "He's a keeper."

"Nah, too black."

"Clay?"

"Too Emo and moodswingy."

"Alec?"

Log thought for a moment, long and hard. "Yeah, I guess Alec can take Spongdod's spot."

"WHO IS SPONGDOD!?" shouted Spongdod. Banana was now mushing out of his ears.

"I'm going to die," said Dan.

"Sure," Log agreed.

-----

"Basically, everyone in my group is an idiot. That's how I'm going to win!" Log stared into the camera with an evil grin.

------
Challenge 1
10:00 AM

As the three tribes filed into an arena by the Kelp Forest lake, Perch Perkins began to speak.

"WELCOME, TRIBES!!!"

They said nothing to him.

"EXCUSE ME..."

"Hiya, hi, Hi, Jesus don't need to say nothin, hello," they all said groggily.

"Now, we--- um... yes?" Alec from Unknown Tribe had raised his hand.

"Why are the," he yawned, "challenges in the morning? We're all tired."

"Too make it harder, Alec!" he grinned. "Now, here's the point of your challenge. First, you run across these planks that extend over the lake. The planks can break with too much weight, so you'll have to choose your people wisely. Oh, and you must have EACH PERSON from each tribe over to the other side without the planks breaking. First tribe to get each member to the other side of the lake without the planks breaking wins! The last tribe to do this goes to the Voting Off of Idiots."

"How long is the lake?" asked Log.

"A mile horizontally!" Perch replied cheerfully. "READY... AND GO!!"

Dan, Pablo, and Skodwarde all took off first for their tribe.

"Come on," Naomi whispered to Erika and Fred. "We'll go around the lake."

"Um... why? He says it's a mile straight across. If we go around, that's taking into account the bends and twists, which will take LONGER," Erika said.

"Shut up, let's go!" And so Naomi led them around.

------

"She's such an ass," Fred said.

------

Spongdod was now racing across the plank for Unknown Tribe, making record time.

"MY LEGS GO FAST!!!!" he screamed, but he tumbled into the water.

Log was waiting in line, facepalming, when he noticed Naomi, Erika, and Fred from the Fish Hookers Tribe sneaking around. He rounded up his own alliance (excluding Dan and Spongdod, which left him with only himself and Squidlerd) and raced after them.

As they jogged, Squidlerd asked, "Why are we going this way, Log? Doesn't it take LONGER to---"

"Shut up, Squidlerd."

-----

"Okay! We now have one person left from each tribe! Five contestants have suddenly gone missing, but being as our funds are low, we'll just say, "THEY'LL SHOW UP EVENTUALLY!"

The last people left to go were Zed, Mindy, and Alec. As they sprinted across the plank, Zed pulled ahead. There was a sudden snapping sound and Zed's plank crack. Mindy fell behind, her boobs flopping in the air. From above, her father, King Neptune screamed:

"GOD DAMMIT, MINDY, I TOLD YOU, WEAR A FUCKING BRA!"

One of Mindy's boobs flopped out and Perch Perkins's eyes exploded. Everyone ducked, throwing up and shielding their eyes. Alec made the mistake of looking over and he was so disgusted he tripped and flipped into the water. Mindy made it to the other side of the lake and Perch Perkins weakly announced, "And the Simple Minded Carrots wiiiin..."

Later that evening, medical crews had to treat the tribes for being exposed to something worse than Hell itself.

Voting Out of the Idiots
9:00 PM

"Well...," Perch Perkins said, wearing an eye patch. "What a day! We'll cut the bull crap and get straight to voting."

So they voted.

------

"I'm excited!" Zed said. "I know I have a target on my back today for losing the challenge, but I have numbers. Gakuto and Skodwarde joined Rusty and I's alliance, and then we asked Sebastion to join as well so I have FIVE people in my alliance!"

------

"Yeah, I know about their little alliance," Naomi sneered. "That's why I had Stuart join OUR alliance after the challenge."

-------

"Naomi is scary," Stuart said.

-------

"I just can't wait to see what happens," Gakuto said wisely. "Whatever happens... I'm just glad I got accepted to be on the show!"

-------

"And now for the votes!" Perch Perkins said. "First vote... Spongdod, who's not even on this tribe, so it doesn't count."

Zed giggled.

"Second vote... Spongdod, again..."

Stuart giggled.

"Third vote... Sebastion. Fourth vote... Naomi. Fifth vote... Sebastion. Sixth vote... Sebastion. Seventh vote... Naomi. Eighth vote... Sebastion. First person voted off of SOA Season 6 is Sebastion. See ya later, fuckface!"

"Bye...," Sebastion said, crying. He ran out of the arena, bawling.

"What a pussy," Rusty said.
~~~
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna 6/22/2011, 12:00 am

Wow...That was...Adult. xD
ExKizuna
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 6/22/2011, 12:09 am

Interesting. That was very adult like Ex said, but my question is what was Jesus doing there?
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 6/22/2011, 12:11 am

What do you mean by "adult"? D:

And I dunno. I wanted Jesus in there. =D
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 6/22/2011, 12:31 am

I don't even know what to say.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 64097

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna 6/22/2011, 12:39 am

Well, I just reviewed this...Can't say I was generous.
ExKizuna
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 6/22/2011, 12:49 am

Was it really that bad? :/
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by OMJ 6/22/2011, 12:53 am

I'm surprise Skodwarde was in there, and talking. Lol. I wouldn't necessarily say it was THAT but then again, I have yet to read the previous seasons.
OMJ
OMJ
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 27721

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 6/22/2011, 12:56 am

Lol, Mindy's more respectful than that!
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 34442

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 6/22/2011, 1:08 am

I don't know why a character who made a special only-one appearance(Gakuto), is in this spin-off. I'm just surprised.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 6/22/2011, 1:09 am

Steel Sponge wrote:I don't know why a character who made a special only-one appearance(Gakuto), is in this spin-off. I'm just surprised.

Because I was too lazy to select another character. xD
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 6/22/2011, 2:04 am

EPISODE 2 COMES THURSDAY!!!
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 6/22/2011, 8:20 pm

Eh, it wasn't as bad as the reviews suggest, but there were definitely some problems.

For one thing, it's ERICA. With a C.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 46758
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 6/25/2011, 10:30 pm

(S6E2) Episode 2: Let's See How Bad This Episode Can Get!

This episode is rated TV-MA for offensive material, sexual themes, and coarse language

Simple Minded Carrots Camp
11:54 PM

While Ava, Whaleblubber, and Cody had their annual threesome in the corner, Mindy, Pablo, and Frank sat in the shelter.

"We need Ginger out," Frank started. "Like right now."

"No, she could be a valuable asset," said Mindy.

"Yeah," Pablo agreed. "But who else can we get in our alliance?"

"Bruce?" Frank suggested. "Do you want to ask him? Because I still think we need to get Ginger out."

"Nah, let's wait," replied Pablo. "Let's see what they do."

"Who?'

"The other alliance!" They peeked out of the little square in the side of the bamboo hut, at the three spin-off stars thrusting and moaning.

"What the hell is wrong with them?" Mindy asked. "They know they're being taped, right?"

"Doesn't that make it porn?"

"I dunno." They watched.

"Ava is smart," said Frank. "Maybe we should try to recruit her."

"Ewww, no," Mindy said instantaneously. "No, no, no. Not in a billion years!"

----

"Ava sounds like she's one of those sneaky, smart, alliance-flipping dirtbags," Mindy said, staring eerily into the camera. "And she threatens my girl power!"

----

As Cody and Whaleblubber got dressed back up, Ava snuck up on Mango.

"Hey!" she smiled.

"HEY AVA!!" And Mango hugged her.

"Whale...," Cody said. "My penis is stuck in my zipper."

"Yeah, my blubber is stuck in my whale," Whaleblubber said nonchalantly.

"Who would you like to vote out if we lose?" Ava asked softly.

"I DUNNO WHO DO YOU WANT OFF?"

"Sssh," she said. "I'd like to get Whaleblubber off."

"OOOOH," Mango said nodding, like it was the news of the century. "WAIT ISN'T THAT THE GUY YOU LET SHOVE HIS DICK INTO YOUR PUSSY!?!?"

"Yes, and I---"

"OOOH GOODY VAGINAS!"

"SHUT UP MANGO!" Ava screamed, like a cat.

-----

"Mango is such a wuss," Ava says to the camera.

-----

Bruce was now officially a part of the opposing alliance. Ginger was now the only unaligned person out there.

-----

"I don't need an alliance. I'm my own alliance. Check dat, bitches!" Ginger smiles. "I swear, I wish I was black. That Jesus guy seriously got some shit goan on!" She snaps her fingers.

-----

"Yeah... I want to stay away from her," Jesus said. "Thank God... me, I mean. Thank Me that we're on separate tribes."

-----

"So are we voting for Ginger?" Bruce asked his new alliance.

"Hell yeah," Mindy said. She suddenly pulled down her pants, and her vagina was exposed.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! HOLY CRAP! OH NO!" They all screamed in terror. Frank's head exploded suddenly, and they were showered with blood.

"JESUS, I'M HAVING MY GODDAMN PERIOD!" screamed Mindy. They were showered with more blood.

"Hey gaiz, I brought blood oranges!" And they were showered with blood... oranges.

----

"I... I don't think I can ever look at a woman the same way again," said Pablo, blinking like crazy.

----

Unknown Tribe
9:00 AM

"You guys seriously sucked ass," said Log the Dog. "Like honestly, what the fuck happened up there?"

They all hung their heads in shame.

"I SORRY BOG," said Spongdod. "IDK WHAT HAPPEN."

"It's LOG you fucking idiot." Log threw a blood orange at him.

"MMM... TASTES LIKE SHIT."

"But because we need to stay as a healthy alliance, we'll vote off Jesus."

-----

"See, the thing is, I'm going to win," Jesus says. "My buddy Buddha says he'll put a word in for me for the big guy up there." *points to Ronald McDonald, munching on fries on a cloud in Heaven*

-----

Second Challenge

"OKAY!" Perch announces. "Because of the incident with Mindy's boobs yesterday, our challenge today will be WHO CAN STARE AT WINDY'S BOO--"

"Mindy!"

"WHO CAN STARE AT MINDY'S BOOBS THE LONGEST WINS!"

So Mindy got undressed and they all had to stare. Frank, Pablo, Bruce, and Mindy herself all began to cry.

"OKAY, THEY ARE OUT!"

And suddenly, the Unknown Tribe was out.

-------

"I don't know... I just don't know how something so.... so INHUMANE could exist like that," Jesus says, rubbing his eyes.

------

Finally, Rusty and Stuart finished up in the same place, while the rest of the Fish Hookers' heads' exploded in a ball of flames.

"Now... you must stare at Cody's deformed dick!"

Cody stepped up and unzipped his pants. Rusty immediately shut his eyes, but Stuart was enthralled. He kept looking for hours, and hours, and hours, and hours, and hours. And hours. And hours, by the way.

When he returned to camp he'd realized that he'd missed voting, so he raced back. A janitor was sweeping blood off the floor.

"WHAT HAPPENED!?!?" he cried.

"Well, when Unknown Tribe went here, they tried to vote off Jesus, so then there was a huge fight and Danny ended up getting killed."

"That's terrible!"

"Nah, not dat bad. Just a minor implication."

"So then how did he die?"

"He didn't."

"But you just said..."

"I say alotta things."

"So who got voted out. Just please tell me."

"This guy named Clay. The dude's got real Emo problems. He was cutting himself, his dick, some hooker's vagina, and even me." The janitor boasted a scrape.

"That's just gum."

"I know Cool."
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 6/26/2011, 8:35 am

That was one of the shittiest things I've ever read. I don't know if that was the intent, but... seriously, that was terrible.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 46758
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by SOF 6/26/2011, 10:49 am

Wumbology wrote:That was one of the shittiest things I've ever read. I don't know if that was the intent, but... seriously, that was terrible.
indeed
SOF
SOF
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 35513

Back to top Go down

Post by OMJ 6/26/2011, 12:03 pm

Wumbology wrote:That was one of the shittiest things I've ever read. I don't know if that was the intent, but... seriously, that was terrible.

Well it kinda said it all in the episode title.
OMJ
OMJ
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 6/26/2011, 1:36 pm

SPIN OFF ACTION EPICHODE (SEE CHODE IS INNAPROPRIATE) 3-IM SO EDGY!!!
MAGNO WENT UP TO NIRVANA (RESEARCH I DO NONE) AND SEX SEX RAPE FUCK SHIT DICKS BALLS AND THEN WAS CASTED IN A CHILD PORN NAMED "OBAMAMAMAMAMAM HA HA HA HA IM SO EDGY"
THEN TAMPARANCEY WAS VOATED OFF BECUS FUCK YOU DRAGONN AND YOUR CHARM
NEXT TIME ON SPIN OFF ACTIONED TVGUY RUINS ANOTHER SPINOFF THAT DRAGIIIN REALLY REALLY LIKED FUCKFUCKFUKCUFFJKI
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24516

Back to top Go down

Post by Elastic Dog 6/26/2011, 1:46 pm

Episode 4: Even Worse

The first challenge started. Black Jesus wasn't paying attention because he was too busy eating fried chicken and playing basketball. "GET IN," said Naomi before she got raped by Rusty. "AHH IM PREGNANT"
"Oh fucker you are. How the fucking fuck did you get fucking pregnant?"
"Because you raped me!"
"YOU TOO NIGGAS BETTER SHUT UP BEFORE I PUMP GRAPE SODA UP YO ASS," said Black Jesus.
"Hey guys," said Perch. "Your challenge is to squeeze Temperenace's boobs until they pop.
So they all did. And then Black Jesus had sex with her. Then, the rest of the characters not mentioned had an orgy because hey, this spin-off is trying too hard to be overly vulgar and funny at the same time. However, it kept failing. Then some guy made a deformed dick joke and then a sex joke.

Elastic Dog
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 33174

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 6/26/2011, 1:48 pm

Episode 5: THE GRAMMAR IS PERFECT BUT THE SPINOFF IS NOT
this IS A REBOOT FUCKERS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL but seriously you guys are my friends and not fuckers AT ALL!!!!! FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!
and then NAZS EVRYWHARE HA HA HAA
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Fa 6/26/2011, 1:52 pm

Elastic Dog wrote:Episode 4: Even Worse

The first challenge started. Black Jesus wasn't paying attention because he was too busy eating fried chicken and playing basketball. "GET IN," said Naomi before she got raped by Rusty. "AHH IM PREGNANT"
"Because you raped me!"
"YOU TOO NIGGAS BETTER SHUT UP BEFORE I PUMP GRAPE SODA UP YO ASS," said Black Jesus.
"Hey guys," said Perch. "Your challenge is to squeeze Temperenace's boobs until they pop.
So they all did. And then Black Jesus had sex with her. Then, the rest of the characters not mentioned had an orgy because hey, this spin-off is trying too hard to be overly vulgar and funny at the same time. However, it kept failing. Then some guy made a deformed dick joke and then a sex joke.

Holy shit, that made lol so hard. Archived.
Fa
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 25225

Back to top Go down

Post by Elastic Dog 6/26/2011, 1:55 pm

Episode 6: It's Funny Because Hooker is a BAD WORD lololl

One day Black Jesus was drinking grape soda on the FISH HOOKERS. So edgy and original right? Then he had sex with all the girls at the same time because he's Jesus. Then Cody stood behind Log the Dog and his deformed dick turned out to be one of those chestbuster things from Alien. "EEW A PENIS," said Log. "SO DISGUSTING EWW."
Then they ate Temperence's boobs.
Elastic Dog
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 6/26/2011, 2:08 pm

life and times of tvguy REBOOT
tvguy watched some deadpan comedys and said FUCK
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by SOF 6/26/2011, 2:08 pm

this is lulz
SOF
SOF
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 35513

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 6/26/2011, 2:21 pm

Elastic Dog wrote:Episode 4: Even Worse

"Because you raped me!"

I never laughed so hard at a spin-off in my life.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by OMJ 6/26/2011, 3:24 pm

Epichode Sex: Da Old School Testament

One day The Man rained down hard on SOA, so Perch Perkins had BJ on the case. Filling up on fried chicken and some OJ, BJ whipped out his Wang and gave it to Naomi

Naomi: Man, you cum straight out of The Bible.

Black Jesus: behind every strong black man, is the Police.

And so Black Jesus was on the run again while everybody else on the show talked about their penis size.
OMJ
OMJ
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 6/26/2011, 4:43 pm

Episode 7: HES CUTTING EVRYBAWDY
he evn cut me ^.^ NO THATS GUM YOU FUCKING FUCK
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Elastic Dog 6/26/2011, 4:51 pm

Episode 8: ERRYBODY IN DA HOUSE
MAI BITCHEZ ARE BANGING YEAH! and then some
Elastic Dog
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 6/26/2011, 4:54 pm

Alright, I think you guys jumped the shark now with that. Silly Face!
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by OMJ 6/26/2011, 4:57 pm

Epichode 69: Do Da Tweest

*everybody 69s each other in a massive cum orgy of cum and sweatsocks*
OMJ
OMJ
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 6/26/2011, 4:57 pm

Yeah I think we should just let tvguy get back to his spin-off. It was quite hilarious at first, but now you guys are just posting nonsense. Silly Face!
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by OMJ 6/26/2011, 4:59 pm

Say we give Black Jesus Juice his own spin-off
OMJ
OMJ