SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Katy Perry Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Katy Perry 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Katy Perry Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Katy Perry Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Katy Perry Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Katy Perry Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Katy Perry Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Katy Perry Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Katy Perry Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Katy Perry Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Katy Perry Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Katy Perry

+4
tvguy347
OMJ
Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick
Clappy
8 posters

Go down

Katy Perry Empty Katy Perry

Post by Clappy 6/18/2011, 12:25 am

Unless you have been living under a rock, Katy Perry is one of the biggest pop stars on the planet.

At first I didn't like her, but lately, her songs have been growing on me. Yeah her music gets overplayed on the radio, but her songs are better than most crap these days.

Even though I'm starting to like her now, I still won't ever get why California Girls was such a huge hit. The song is terrible and wasn't warranted of being probably the biggest hit of last year xD.
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 49121

Back to top Go down

Katy Perry Empty Re: Katy Perry

Post by Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick 6/18/2011, 12:28 am

Honestly, I didn't understand California Gurls at all. Why did it get popular? I understand I Kissed a Girl, but that song? Really?

Anyways, Last Friday Night is actually fairly decent. The awful thing is Katy Perry is resorting to weird outfits like Lady Gaga in order to get attention. In the Last Friday Night music video, it actually had made sense. E.T. didn't make sense at all, really.

To top it all off, Katy Perry can't sing live. Silly Face!
Food Critic
Food Critic

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 28955

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 6/18/2011, 12:34 am

Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick wrote:The awful thing is Katy Perry is resorting to weird outfits like Lady Gaga in order to get attention.
I actually don't really agree with the bolded portion. She would get attention regardless of the outfit.

However, I will give you the whole statement, if that made any sense since I said what I said above me xP. However, it's not just Katy Perry. Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Kemoneysignha.......most female singers/rappers these days feel like they need to wear weird outfits. Lady Gaga started this and now everyone is just following along.

Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick 6/18/2011, 12:38 am

Katy Perry Katy-perry-totally-looks-like-2-rolls-of-towlet-paper-and-a-basket
Food Critic
Food Critic

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 28955

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 6/18/2011, 12:46 am

Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick wrote:Katy Perry Katy-perry-totally-looks-like-2-rolls-of-towlet-paper-and-a-basket
Technicallly, everyone looks like that, but I still lol'd anyway xD.
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by OMJ 6/18/2011, 1:25 am

The only thing I like about her is her ass...Her songs just aren't something I listen to on an hourly basis.

Russell Brand, lucky bastard. Gets to tap dat on an hourly basis.
OMJ
OMJ
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 27661

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 6/18/2011, 12:22 pm

Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick wrote:Katy Perry Katy-perry-totally-looks-like-2-rolls-of-towlet-paper-and-a-basket

Hehehe.

But Claps is right. Is it really that hard to be original? Rihanna needs to go back to being that spunky, dark singer, Katy Perry to the jumpy, girly singer, and Nicki Minaj to whatever the fuck she was. I hate Nicki Minaj though. Smile
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 42370

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 6/18/2011, 12:45 pm

¡¡suıʞuǝɾ ʎoɹǝǝl wrote:The only thing I like about her is her ass...Her songs just aren't something I listen to on an hourly basis.

Another reason to dislike Russell Brand.

Yeah, regardless of my change of mind about most of her music, Katy Perry is definitely the most attractive singer from the pop genre today, in my opinion.
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 6/18/2011, 12:51 pm

Clappy wrote:
¡¡suıʞuǝɾ ʎoɹǝǝl wrote:The only thing I like about her is her ass...Her songs just aren't something I listen to on an hourly basis.

Yeah, regardless of my change of mind about most of her music, Katy Perry is definitely the most attractive singer from the pop genre today, in my opinion.

I kinda thought Lady Gaga was pretty in the beginning. She looks way different now, and not for the better...
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 6/18/2011, 11:12 pm

tvguy347 wrote:
Clappy wrote:

I kinda thought Lady Gaga was pretty in the beginning. She looks way different now, and not for the better...
Lady Gaga is pretty, but the one thing that bugs me is her eyes. I can't look into her eyes without thinking of cat eyes for some reason xD.
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 6/19/2011, 12:12 am

Clappy wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Clappy wrote:

Lady Gaga is pretty, but the one thing that bugs me is her eyes. I can't look into her eyes without thinking of cat eyes for some reason xD.

Really? xD I loved her eyes, when she started off. Now she puts makeup all around them and it makes them look weird.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 6/19/2011, 5:21 pm

tvguy347 wrote:
Clappy wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Clappy wrote:

Really? xD I loved her eyes, when she started off. Now she puts makeup all around them and it makes them look weird.
Yeah, not really a fan of that either because it just makes her cat eyes that much more obvious to me. Silly Face!
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by OMJ 6/20/2011, 1:47 am

Clappy wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Clappy wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Clappy wrote:

Yeah, not really a fan of that either because it just makes her cat eyes that much more obvious to me. Silly Face!

On a scale of 1-Sexy, Gaga's a solid 6.79 I'm obviously not that gaga for Lady Gaga. But enough about Madonna 2.0, let's get back on track about Katy Perry's assets, emphasis on the ass.
OMJ
OMJ
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 6/20/2011, 1:50 am

¡¡suıʞuǝɾ ʎoɹǝǝl wrote:
Clappy wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Clappy wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Clappy wrote:

On a scale of 1-Sexy, Gaga's a solid 6.79 I'm obviously not that gaga for Lady Gaga. But enough about Madonna 2.0, let's get back on track about Katy Perry's assets, emphasis on the ass.

Lady Gaga ain't Madonna 2.0, foo.... she's better than Madonna. Silly Face!
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by OMJ 6/20/2011, 1:54 am

tvguy347 wrote:
¡¡suıʞuǝɾ ʎoɹǝǝl wrote:
Clappy wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Clappy wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Clappy wrote:

I pity this foo'. We might as well make this a Katy Perry vs Lady Gaga thread.
OMJ
OMJ
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 6/20/2011, 2:04 am

¡¡suıʞuǝɾ ʎoɹǝǝl wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
¡¡suıʞuǝɾ ʎoɹǝǝl wrote:
Clappy wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Clappy wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Clappy wrote:

Lady Gaga can kick Katy Perry's ass any day.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna 6/20/2011, 3:50 am

tvguy347 wrote:
¡¡suıʞuǝɾ ʎoɹǝǝl wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
¡¡suıʞuǝɾ ʎoɹǝǝl wrote:
Clappy wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Clappy wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Clappy wrote:

Lady Gaga can kick Katy Perry's ass any day.
1. Madonna > Lady Gaga. Sorry Tvman. And 2. ToddInTheShadows actually did a Katy Perry vs Lady Gaga video, over at Thatguywiththeglasses.com. He didn't actually rate them, but he basically said that Katy Perry/Firework kicks Lady Gaga/Born This Way's ass.
ExKizuna
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 28957

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 6/20/2011, 11:41 pm

Two things

A - Lady Gaga may be good, but she is no Madonna. I would like to see Lady Gaga be relevant for over three decades like Madonna has been.

B - Can we move all further Lady Gaga discussion over to the Lady Gaga thread? I mean this is a Katy Perry thread and yet most of this discussion has been about Lady Gaga.
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by OMJ 6/21/2011, 12:14 am

Yes, let's get back to dat fine piece of ass.
OMJ
OMJ
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 6/21/2011, 12:16 am

¡¡suıʞuǝɾ ʎoɹǝǝl wrote:Yes, let's get back to dat fine piece of ass.
I may hate the song, but Katy Perry looks so damn good in that California Girls video, especially on the clouds Wink
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by OMJ 6/21/2011, 12:19 am

Clappy wrote:
I may hate the song, but Katy Perry looks so damn good in that California Girls video, especially on the clouds Wink

Oh gawd yes! She was fucking banging. My hate for Russell Brand has reached unparallel heights right now. Jelly, if you get yourself a Katy Perry avatar, I'll love you forever.
OMJ
OMJ
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 6/21/2011, 12:23 am

¡¡suıʞuǝɾ ʎoɹǝǝl wrote:
Clappy wrote:

Oh gawd yes! She was fucking banging. My hate for Russell Brand has reached unparallel heights right now. Jelly, if you get yourself a Katy Perry avatar, I'll love you forever.
I think Jelly might love the nyan cat more than she loves you OMJ =/. However, I have a present for you....

Spoiler:
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by OMJ 6/21/2011, 12:27 am

Clappy wrote:
¡¡suıʞuǝɾ ʎoɹǝǝl wrote:
Clappy wrote:

I think Jelly might love the nyan cat more than she loves you OMJ =/. However, I have a present for you....

Spoiler:

Ah, I just spilled mayonaise on my pants. :3
OMJ
OMJ
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 6/21/2011, 12:29 am

¡¡suıʞuǝɾ ʎoɹǝǝl wrote:
Clappy wrote:
¡¡suıʞuǝɾ ʎoɹǝǝl wrote:
Clappy wrote:

Spoiler:

Really? I think whipped cream might have worked better in this scenario? Silly Face!
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by OMJ 6/21/2011, 1:28 am

Clappy wrote:
¡¡suıʞuǝɾ ʎoɹǝǝl wrote:
Clappy wrote:
¡¡suıʞuǝɾ ʎoɹǝǝl wrote:
Clappy wrote:

Spoiler:

Really? I think whipped cream might have worked better in this scenario? Silly Face!

Mayo seems more similar to semen than cream does.
OMJ
OMJ
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by justham 6/21/2011, 11:18 am

Old Man Jenkins wrote:
Clappy wrote:
¡¡suıʞuǝɾ ʎoɹǝǝl wrote:
Clappy wrote:
¡¡suıʞuǝɾ ʎoɹǝǝl wrote:
Clappy wrote:

Spoiler:

Only this website would talk about which food/topping looks most like semen.
justham
justham
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25727

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 6/21/2011, 2:18 pm

I was waiting for her to roll over on that cloud during that whole California Gurls video. Sadly, it did not happen.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 46698
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 6/22/2011, 12:48 am

justham wrote:
Old Man Jenkins wrote:
Clappy wrote:
¡¡suıʞuǝɾ ʎoɹǝǝl wrote:
Clappy wrote:
¡¡suıʞuǝɾ ʎoɹǝǝl wrote:
Clappy wrote:

Spoiler:

Only this website would talk about which food/topping looks most like semen.
Wouldn't have it any other way.
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by justham 7/4/2011, 10:53 pm

Last Friday Night is on the radio a lot over here. It's really catchy.
justham
justham
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25727

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 7/4/2011, 11:12 pm

justham wrote:Last Friday Night is on the radio a lot over here. It's really catchy.
I've had it on my iPod for quite a while. xD
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 64037

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down