SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com A fight between friends Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
A fight between friends 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
A fight between friends Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
A fight between friends Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
A fight between friends Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
A fight between friends Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
A fight between friends Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
A fight between friends Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
A fight between friends Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
A fight between friends Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
A fight between friends Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

A fight between friends

Go down

A fight between friends Empty A fight between friends

Post by WWESpongefan 6/14/2011, 1:36 am

A fight between friends

Sandy: You two are nothing but trouble. I don't know why I even became friends with you guys.

Patrick: Well who needs you Sandy. Spongebob and I have been friends before you even came to Bikini Bottom.

Spongebob: Will you guys calm down?

Sandy: Spongebob you're not any better than Patrick. Every time you guys come over here there is always trouble that follows and I'm always the one that has to save you two.

Spongebob: I don't know how this keeps happening.

Sandy: I don't either, but it usually has something to do with Patrick.

Patrick: Hey!... If you hadn't of moved down here you wouldn't get into trouble. It's not just me that causes trouble it's you guys too. Especially Spongebob.

Spongebob: Me?! What did I do?

Patrick: If you hadn't of became friends with Sandy then we wouldn't be getting into trouble because of her science experiments.

Sandy: You know Patrick you're always getting into trouble because of your stupidity and stubbornness. The reason I left Texas was so I could get away.

Patrick: Why don't you just go back?

Spongebob: Patrick!

Sandy: You know out of all of your ideas... I think that might have been your best idea.

Patrick: Then again... maybe I should leave town.

Sandy: Well I stand corrected... that is probably the best idea you've ever had. I may not have to leave after all.

Spongebob: No... if anyone is going to leave town... its going to be me.

Patrick: Listen Spongebob... I don't think we can be friends as long as you're friends with Sandy.

Sandy: Well... I don't think we can be friends as long as you're friends with Patrick.

Patrick: I have the solution for all of us... How about none of us be friends.

Sandy: No... that wouldn't be fair to Spongebob. How about we let him choose.

Patrick: Ok... loser leaves town.

Sandy: Fine!

Patrick: Not that I'm really worried... Spongebob is my best friend. He's known me way longer than he's known you.

Sandy: Well he's known me for a long time too now. You never know he may surprise you.

Patrick: So... he's still choosing me right Spongebob?

Spongebob: Ah! I can't take this anymore. (He starts to tear up and says...) Why can't we all just get along? (He runs out the door. He runs all the way home sad and confused. Patrick and Sandy both stop arguing after Spongebob left. Once Spongebob got home he starts to talk to Gary.)

Gary: Meow?

Spongebob: Sandy, Patrick, and I all got into a fight. Patrick and Sandy don't want to be friends anymore. They want me to choose... How could I possibly choose? If I don't choose someone then they might both leave town and then I will have no friends. Patrick said if I choose Sandy, then he would leave town. Patrick has been friends with me for as long as I can remember. If I choose Patrick, then Sandy will leave Bikini Bottom and go back to Texas. I can't have Sandy leave either.

Gary: Meow?

Spongebob: Yes Gary its true... I'm in love with her. Now do you see the problem?... How could I choose my best friend and the girl I've always been in love with? We've been through a lot of fights in the past, but none ever like this...I just don't see how were going to make it through this one. Either way if someone leaves town...then I just don't know what I'll do.

(Sandy and Patrick overhear Spongebob's conversation as they knock on his door.)

Sandy: Spongebob... its Sandy and Patrick... will you please open up.

(He lets them in.)

Spongebob: What do you want?

Sandy: I just wanted to apologize...

Patrick: Yeah me too...

Sandy: We head what you said and...

Spongebob: Wait!... How much did you hear?

Sandy: Just about all the fights we've been through. We have been through some bad fights, but we've gotten through all of them. No matter how bad they get we always get through them... I believe we can get through this one too.

Patrick: Yeah.

Sandy: We've been fighting a lot lately... I don't know about you guys, but I'm tired of fighting. Sometimes when we fight it's all pointless and over nothing. Each time we end up in a fight one of us always ends up getting hurt... in more ways than one.

Patrick: Yeah I know... I still have the scars and bruises...

Sandy: But not just physical, but mentally, and emotionally too. We would always be thinking about the fights we've gotten into, or we would hurt someone's feelings... We really hurt Spongebob's feelings this time Patrick. And maybe... I hurt your feelings too. I'm sorry Patrick.

Patrick: I'm sorry too Sandy... I don't like it when our feelings get hurt.

Sandy: Me either... and I don't like it when we hurt Spongebob's feeling either... Spongebob... will you forgive us?

Spongebob: Of course... I was never mad at you guys.

Patrick: What we did wasn't right... trying to make you choose. It was wrong of us to try to make you choose between us. No one has to leave town.

Sandy: Yeah... were all here to stay.

Spongebob: Yay!... I'm so glad were all friends again... I don't know what I would've done if either one of you left town. I forgive you guys.

Patrick: Ok good. What a relief... I've got to go Spongebob... my show is on.

Spongebob: Ok... bye Patrick.

(Patrick leaves and it is just Spongebob and Sandy.)

Sandy: Well... Patrick is gone...

Spongebob: Yeah... You know... I couldn't choose my best friend.

Sandy: I know... and it wasn't right for us to try and make you choose.

Spongebob: How could I choose? Patrick and I have been friends for as long as I can remember and you...

Sandy: What about me?

Spongebob: Well... if I did choose Patrick... would you have left?

Sandy: I don't know... What if you would have chosen me?

Spongebob: I'm not sure... if I did choose you it would be because... because... I love you Sandy.

Sandy: Really?

Spongebob: Yes... it's true... I've always loved you Sandy...but I understand... you probably wouldn't feel the same way... no one would.

Sandy: You've got it all wrong Spongebob. I love you too. Anyone would be lucky to be with you.

Spongebob: You... really love me?

Sandy: Of course I do... I'll prove it too.

(She takes off her helmet and kisses him. Then she puts her helmet back on. Spongebob giggles and blushes. Sandy is blushing too.)

Sandy: Sorry. I shouldn't have done that...but I was just trying to prove it.

Spongebob: Thats... proof enough for me.

(They both laugh for a while until Spongebob says...)

Spongebob: Hey... does this mean that were boyfriend and girlfriend?

Sandy: I guess so.

Spongebob: Great!... Do you want to see a movie?

Sandy: Sure.

Spongebob: Woo hoo!

(They go to see the movie.)

The End

(Yay! Who wants to comment? SOO Happy )
WWESpongefan
WWESpongefan
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 24246

Back to top Go down