SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Spongebob's middle school years Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Spongebob's middle school years 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Spongebob's middle school years Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Spongebob's middle school years Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Spongebob's middle school years Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Spongebob's middle school years Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Spongebob's middle school years Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Spongebob's middle school years Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Spongebob's middle school years Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Spongebob's middle school years Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Spongebob's middle school years Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Spongebob's middle school years

Go down

Do you like it so far?

Spongebob's middle school years Bar_left0%Spongebob's middle school years Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]
Spongebob's middle school years Bar_left20%Spongebob's middle school years Bar_right 20% 
[ 1 ]
Spongebob's middle school years Bar_left40%Spongebob's middle school years Bar_right 40% 
[ 2 ]
Spongebob's middle school years Bar_left40%Spongebob's middle school years Bar_right 40% 
[ 2 ]
Spongebob's middle school years Bar_left0%Spongebob's middle school years Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Spongebob's middle school years Empty Spongebob's middle school years

Post by webizoid345 3/30/2010, 1:00 pm

I'm going to do another spin-off about Spongebob's life in middle school. It will be called; " Spongebob's Middle School Years."

Plot: It's about many of Spongebob's adventures.

Charecters:

Spongebob

Patrick

Sandy

Squidward

Jason: another one of Spongebob's friends.

Ross: The school bully.

Miles: Ross' friend

Terry: Ross' other friend that is mute.

Bob: The school nerd

Squilliam

Sarah: A stuck-up shark that thinks she's all that.

Marco and Joey: Two annoying and perverted kids.
TROLLS STAY AWAY!!!

Last edited by webizoid345 on 4/1/2010, 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 27843

Back to top Go down

Spongebob's middle school years Empty Re: Spongebob's middle school years

Post by webizoid345 3/30/2010, 1:02 pm

Spongebob's middle school years!
Season 1 plotlayout:

1. The first day (aired March 26th, 2010) : Spongebob, Patrick, Squidward, Sandy, and a new friend named Jason try to survive their first day of middle school.
2. Bash of the bullies (TBA) :Mr. Walter, AKA the gym coach, is holding a wrestling contest, which Patrick inadvertedly joins. Patrick is then faced against Ross. Meanwhile, Miles is faced against Terry.
3. Jason the musical (TBA) :Jason is getting a bad rep for wanting to be in chorus. After thinking about quitting, Mrs. Pearson, the chorus teacher, tries to get him not to.
4. Death by locker (TBA) :Spongebob and hisfriends are having trouble with their lockers. Spongebob's doesn't open even when he does the right combo, Sandy's lock keeps going missing, Patrick's locker isn't neat and gets squashed by falling books, Squidward's is too far from art class and always makes him late, and Jason has a locker next to Terry.
5. Mrs. Appleseed goes CRAZY! (TBA) Mrs. Appleseed, the lunch lady,always gets dissed by the kids because of her cooking. One day, one kid, named Sarah, goes too far, causing her to go crazy.
6. Project Paranoia (TBA) : Science fair is around the corner, and everyone is fighting over partners. Some don't choose so wisely.....
7. Sarah and Bob (TBA) : Rumors are going around that Sarah and Bob are going out. Bob doesn't mind, but Sarah is furious. When she announces in front of the school that she doesn't like him, Bob's heart is crshed, and he goes missing for a couple days. sarah tries to apologize.
8. Squidward's birthday (TBA) : Sq1uidward's birthday arrives, as he turns 12. Spongebob and Patrick aren't invited, but try everything to convince Squidward to invite them.
9. Dodgeball (TBA) : On a rainy day at the school, gym period is a living nightmare when dodgeball comes around and dominates thekids.
10. Ross's rage (TBA) : Ross is all of the sudden angrier then before, and Spongebob tries to find out why.
11. Detention! (TBA) : Spongebob and his frieds get detention for being late to class.
12. Gossip gone wrong (TBA) : Gossip goes crazy at school, and everyone is falling under the pressure. Sandy tries to stop it.
13. Patrick's problem (TBA) : Patrick seems depressed at school, and his friends find out he got in a fight with Miles, and is going to get the beating of his life after school behind the gym.
14. Isolated (TBA) :Squidward gets a class transfer to Mrs. Sharpsing's class, but his girlfriend was in his former homeroom. Spongebob and Patrick try to help him overcome the change.
15. Band blowout (TBA) : After weeks of choosing their instruments, the class is ready to start playing. After some time, it gets better, but Patick's trombone is wacky. Can he fix the trombone before the performance the next week?
16. Worst P.E. day ever (TBA) : Spongebob is alone to face dodgeball again because everyone else got out of it. Can he survive???
17. Truth or dare? (TBA) : On a free day in band class, Spongebob and his friends play thruth or dare, and they have to do a bunch of embarressing things. Will they be able to do it???
18. Stuck in- THE BATHROOM??? (TBA) : Jason gets stuck in the girl's bathroom by accident, and tries to get out without being noticed and/or embarrassed.
19. Spongebob moves? (Part 1) (TBA) : Spongebob hears that he might be moving to Rock Bottom. Believing it, he says a tearful goodbye to his friends.
20. Spongebob moves? (part 1) (TBA) : Same as the last.
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 3/30/2010, 1:03 pm

Well, here's the moment you have all been waiting for....Drumroll please *Drumroll* My newest spin-off: "Spongebob's Middle School Years"!!! The first episode!

(Theme Song)

(Title card: The first day of middle school)

(Spongebob and his mom are riding to school)

Spongebob: I'm nervous, mom.
SB's mom: Oh, there's nothing to worry about! It'll be great! You'll see Patrick!
Spongebob: Wait, Patrick? I thought he was going to Gomez!
SB's mom: Nope! He switched at the last minute! He's going to Grant, just like you! (sees sign that reads: "Ulysses S. Grant Middle School") That's your stop! (Spongebob gets out of the car) See you, sport! (drives off)
Spongebob: Bye, mom. (Spots Patrick) Hey, Pat! How's it going?
Patrick: Great! I can't waitfor school! Who's your homeroom?
Spongebob: Mrs. Sharpsing. You?
Patrick: Same here, buddy!
Spongebob and Patrick: HOORAY! (everyone looks at them strangely) Hehe......Sorry.....
Squidward: (walking up) I don't have the same homeroom with you two!!!!!!!!!YEAH!!!WOOHOO!!!(runs off)
Patrick: Jerk.
Squidward: (running off) Hahahahaha!!!! (bumps into Squilliam) What the-? UH OH!!!!!!!!
Squilliam: MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! (Squidward looks at him strangely) (clears throat) Sorry, but alas, i have come back to thwart all of your dreams! So say "Asta La Vista!" to them! (walks off)
Squidward: That's just great. Let's see who's my homeroom teacher.....Hmm...Mr. Ardling. Doesn't seem like a bad person.
Sandy: (walking up to Spongebob and Patrick) Howdy! It's me! Sandy!
Spongebob: Oh, heya, Sandy. Only 3 minutes until school starts!
Patrick: COOL!
Spongebob: (spotting a kid sitting on a curb looking sad) I wonder what's wrong.
Patrick: Let's go see.
Spongebob: (walking over to the kid) Hey, what's wrong?
The kid: I'm nervous about the bullies.
Spongebob: THERE ARE BULLIES? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!! (hides)
Patrick: It's OK, there is none over here.
Spongebob: Oh OK, PHEW! (Comes out) So what's your name?
The kid: Jason.
Spongebob:Well, if you stick with me and Patrick, and we'll help you through middle school!
Jason: Sounds good! Thanks!
Spongebob: No prob.
Patrick: (hears the bell ring) Let's go!
Spongebob: OK.

(In Mrs. Sharpsing's class)

Mrs. Sharpsing: Hello class, as you know I am Mrs. Sharpsing, and welcome to science class!
Patrick: Sounds exciting!
Mrs. Sharpsing: Today we will talk about ecology, the study of ecosystems!
Spongebob: Cool!!!
Everyone: 0.o........
Spongebob: Sorry, shouldn't have said that...
Mrs. Sharpsing: Well, I'm glad you did, so you will get to do an extra-credit assignment! *fanfare* Now your assignment is to research the person who made the classification system. Your going to make me proud!
Spongebob: *Sighs*

(In second period)
Squidward: I can't believe I'm in the same class as both of you morons!
Patrick: I can't believe it's not butter!
Naruto: BELIEVE IT!!!!!
Spongebob: I can't believe it! It's Naruto!
Patrick: Chuck Norris can.
Chuck Norris: I belieeeeeeeeeeeeeve!!!!!!!
Naruto: Wierdos. (leaves)
(bell rings)
Teacher: Hello, I'm-well, I won't tell you my name for I.D.'s sake.
FBI: There he is! ARREST HIM!!!!!
Teacher: See ya! (runs away)
Squidward: Spicy.
Kid: Hey Let's have a party!!!!
Everyone: HOORAY!!!!!!!!

(At lunch)

Spongebob: I can't belive-(Smashmouth's "I'm a believer" plays) OK, seriously, that's getting annoying. My point is that I don't know why Mr. Whowhat was arrested.
Sandy: He's on the FBI's most wanted list.
Jason: Think of what he could have done to us!
Patrick: Molestation,
Spongebob: Drug dealing,
Sandy: OR WORSE!
Jason: Like what? (whispers in his ear) Eww! That's VILE!
Squidward: (limps over)Ow ow ow!!!
Spongebob: What happened?
Squidward: I met the school bullies, Ross, Miles, and Terry.
Patrick: Uh OH!
Squidward: Ross is the leader, Miles is the more buff one, and Terry, well, he's just mute.
Sandy: What's so scary about him?
Squidward: He has brass knuckles!!!
Jason: Ooh!!!
Spongebob: Well, I hope he doen't beat me up!
Sandy: Me neither!
Jason: I have to go with them.
Patrick: I'm too young to die!
Ross: (sauntering over) Well, well, well. Whadda we have 'ere? A buncha lousy losers! (laughs and Miles laughs too)
Spongebob: You don't scare us!
Miles: Oh, we don't? (spongebob shivers in fear) I thought so. He's wimpy wimpy wimpy!!!
Patrick: Hey! Me and Bobby over here-
Spongebob: *ahem* It's Spongebob.
Patrick: Does it matter? Anyways, even though we may not have spines, or gills, or anything else a fish has, we have one thing that makes us stand tall! It's-
Sandy: Don't say it!
Jason: You're taking a risk!
Sandy: I thought you were to young to die!
Jason: Same here!
Patrick: I'll say it anyway. Our DIGNITY.
Spongebob: Pat, nooooo!!!!!
Terry: (mimes pantsing them)
Ross: Is dat what we should do?
Terry: (nods)
Miles: Alright then. (pantses Spongebob and Patrick) (Ross and Miles laugh)
Everyone: (laughs)
Jason: Well that's gone too.
Mrs. Sharpsing: HEY! BREAK IT UP OVER THERE!
Ross: We gotta beat it!!
Miles: It's to late!
Mrs. Sharpsing: Detention to you three bullies! (They sulk away)
Spongebob: How did you know?
Mrs. Sharpsing: I saw the whole thing. I'm going to stick up for you.
Spongebob: But-but why?
Mrs. Sharpsing: Are you blind? I'm your aunt! Aunt polly? Remember?
spongebob: (grins) Aunt Polly! (they hug)
Mrs. Sharpsing: I figured that you may not have wanted to do the extra credit, so you don't have to do it, but hey, if your grade is falling fast, fall back on this, and it'll get you back up.
Spongebob: Thanks.

( After school)

SB's mom: How was school?
Spongebob: (flashback of the whole day) It was.....good.
SB's mom: That's nice.

THE END!!!!
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 4/1/2010, 5:06 pm

Season 1:

1. The first day (aired March 26th, 2010) : Spongebob, Patrick, Squidward, Sandy, and a new friend named Jason try to survive their first day of middle school.
2. Bash of the bullies (April 1st, 2010) :Mr. Walter, AKA the gym coach, is holding a wrestling contest, which Patrick inadvertedly joins. Patrick is then faced against Ross. Meanwhile, Miles is faced against Terry.
3. Jason the musical (TBA) :Jason is getting a bad rep for wanting to be in chorus. After thinking about quitting, Mrs. Pearson, the chorus teacher, tries to get him not to.
4. Death by locker (TBA) :Spongebob and hisfriends are having trouble with their lockers. Spongebob's doesn't open even when he does the right combo, Sandy's lock keeps going missing, Patrick's locker isn't neat and gets squashed by falling books, Squidward's is too far from art class and always makes him late, and Jason has a locker next to Terry.
5. Mrs. Appleseed goes CRAZY! (TBA) Mrs. Appleseed, the lunch lady,always gets dissed by the kids because of her cooking. One day, one kid, named Sarah, goes too far, causing her to go crazy.
6. Project Paranoia (TBA) : Science fair is around the corner, and everyone is fighting over partners. Some don't choose so wisely.....
7. Sarah and Bob (TBA) : Rumors are going around that Sarah and Bob are going out. Bob doesn't mind, but Sarah is furious. When she announces in front of the school that she doesn't like him, Bob's heart is crshed, and he goes missing for a couple days. sarah tries to apologize.
8. Squidward's birthday (TBA) : Sq1uidward's birthday arrives, as he turns 12. Spongebob and Patrick aren't invited, but try everything to convince Squidward to invite them.
9. Dodgeball (TBA) : On a rainy day at the school, gym period is a living nightmare when dodgeball comes around and dominates thekids.
10. Ross's rage (TBA) : Ross is all of the sudden angrier then before, and Spongebob tries to find out why.
11. Detention! (TBA) : Spongebob and his frieds get detention for being late to class.
12. Gossip gone wrong (TBA) : Gossip goes crazy at school, and everyone is falling under the pressure. Sandy tries to stop it.
13. Patrick's problem (TBA) : Patrick seems depressed at school, and his friends find out he got in a fight with Miles, and is going to get the beating of his life after school behind the gym.
14. Isolated (TBA) :Squidward gets a class transfer to Mrs. Sharpsing's class, but his girlfriend was in his former homeroom. Spongebob and Patrick try to help him overcome the change.
15. Band blowout (TBA) : After weeks of choosing their instruments, the class is ready to start playing. After some time, it gets better, but Patick's trombone is wacky. Can he fix the trombone before the performance the next week?
16. Worst P.E. day ever (TBA) : Spongebob is alone to face dodgeball again because everyone else got out of it. Can he survive???
17. Truth or dare? (TBA) : On a free day in band class, Spongebob and his friends play thruth or dare, and they have to do a bunch of embarressing things. Will they be able to do it???
18. Stuck in- THE BATHROOM??? (TBA) : Jason gets stuck in the girl's bathroom by accident, and tries to get out without being noticed and/or embarrassed.
19. Spongebob moves? (Part 1) (TBA) : Spongebob hears that he might be moving to Rock Bottom. Believing it, he says a tearful goodbye to his friends.

Here's BASH OF THE BULLIES!!!!

(Theme song and title card)

Spongebob: wow, I can't wait for gym class!!!
Patrick: Me niether!
Jason: I hope I don't die.
Sandy: Don't get yerself all depressed!
Bob: Hi, I'm Seymour Wilkins. Call me Bob.
Squidward: uh, hey, Bob.
Bob: I'm a little nervous too. I hear that they are doing a wrestling contest.
Patrick: It better be important.

(In class)

Mr. walter: Oh this is VERY IMPOTANT!
Patrick: Wow.....
Mr. Walter: whoever wins this tournament, gets the title of BEST WRESTLER. Just think what you'll get. Fame, Girls, Immunity, and girls, and fame, and GIRLS!
Patrick: Sounds like something I'd like! I want in!
Mr. Walter: OK. Now there is a downside.
Spongebob: Oh boy.
Mr. Walter: You have to wear THESE! (holds up red underwear like outfits)
Patrrick: (gags) I want out!
Mr. walter: Too late! We start today!
Spongebob: This will get out of hand!
Sandy: No one else will join!
Ross: Me and my buddies wanna join.
Mr. Walter: OK, here are your (Chuckles) outfits.
Miles: Put a lid on it, sissy!
Joey: shut it Marco! Everyone knows your CHICKEN! Bawk bawk BAWK!
(Everyone laughs)
Spongebob: OK, who are they?
Sandy: Marco and Joey. They are both annoying and perverted.
Squidward: Perverted???
Sandy: They tried to steal my sports bra.
spongebob: (gets internally angry) (to himself) those bitches better keep their hands to themselves!
Sandy: Are you OK, Spongebob?
Spongebob: (snaps out of it) Oh, yeah, I'm fine.
Sandy: OK.
squidward: CUCKOO!
Bob: Really, shut up.
Squidward
Marco: I'll enter all right!
Joey: Oh really?
Marco: And I'll enter you too!
Joey: whatever.
Marco: don't believe me?
Joey: Not a bit.
Marco: (holds up the name chart and it says Marco and Joey)
Joey: Aw, crap!

(Later that period)

Mr. walter: Here is the set up! Marco vs. Joey,
Marco: No! :affraid:
Joey: Crap.
Mr. Walter: Miles vs. Terry
Miles: NO! Thses choices suck!
Mr. Walter: and Patrick vs. ross!
Patrick: I'll be beaten to a PULP! :affraid:
Ross: awesome! (cracks knuckles) Evil
Mr. walter: Enough with the emoticons! The first match will start in three minutes, which is with Marco and joey.
(After the first round)
Mr. Walter: Marco wins!
Marco: suck that, bitch!
Mr. Walter: WHAT?!
Joey: You heard him.
Mr. walter: Marco is disqualified. Next round: Miles and Terry!
Miles: Terry, I'll try not to hurt you too bad.
terry: (nods)
Mr. Walter: FIGHT!
Miles: HRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! (attacks Terry)
Terry: (hits with brass knuckles)
Miles: OW!
Mr. Walter: Let's throw in Patrick and ross, to see how this mixes!
(A giant hand comes out of nowhere and picks up Patrick and Ross and throws them in the ring)
Patrick: Oh crap!
Ross: Hey boys! (Miles and Terry stop fighting) Let's gang up on shrimpy here!
Patrick: But I'm taller-
Miles: shut it, snack shack!
Patrick: (scared) OK.
ross: He said shut it!
Miles: Now lets get some!
Sandy: What in the blazin tarnations is goin on? Stop the fight!
Mr. walter: Hey, you can't stop the fight!
sandy: I can now. Do you think it's fair that these guys gang up on Patrick, here?
Mr. Walter: actually, I don't care.
sandy: (grabs him by the shirt) IS IT?
Mr. Walter: It's not!
Sandy: Then why are you not cooperating?
Mr. walter: they're bribing me!
sandy: I'll get Principal Archie. (leaves)

(5 minutes later)

Mr. Archie: What the-, Mr. Walter! report to my office immediatly!
Mr. Walter: Yes sir.
Spongebob: I'm glad Patrick's safe. Thanks Sandy!
sandy: No prob.
Patrick: I'll stay away from them for good!

THE END!
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 4/2/2010, 9:09 pm

Season 1 plotlayout:

2. Bash of the bullies (TBA) :Mr. Walter, AKA the gym coach, is holding a wrestling contest, which Patrick inadvertedly joins. Patrick is then faced against Ross. Meanwhile, Miles is faced against Terry.

SMSY for now onward will be in story format, and have a different school name, Posideon Middle school.

(Theme plays and title card)

Spongebob gets dropped off at school, another boring day awaiting. He hopes to be cheered up by is buddy, Jason. when he walks over, he looks like he did on the first day. Looking at the ground, moving a pebble with his foot.

Spongebob asks, "What's wrong?". Jason doesn't answer.

Spongebob, desperate for an answer, reminds him, "I can keep secrets."

Jason tells him, "I'm is dropping out of band to get into chorus. "

Spongebob tells him, "There's nothing wrong with that!"

Meanwhile, Ross overhears their conversation, and gets evil thoughts. He whispers to his friends, and his friends chuckle. As soon as school even starts, school is buzzing about Jason's choice. Jason hears about it leaking out, and gets embarrassed. He gets angry at Spongebob, thinking he spilled his secret, and shuns himself from reality. Spongebob realizes Jason's problem, and tries to help, but whenever he walks over, Jason moves. He finally gets to a place where he can talk to him.

"Leave me alone!" Said Jason, " You leaked my secret, I know it."

" I didn't! I bet it was Ross!" Spongebob accused.

""It doesn't matter anymore." Jason said. "I'm quitting chorus."

"Why?" spongebob asks in disbelief.

"The pressure is etting to my head, and I can't take it!"

Jason leaves, leaving Spongebob in an empty corner thinking of ways to help his friend out.

Spongebob tells the chorus teacher, Mrs. Pearson, about Jason's problem. Mrs. Pearson says she'll do something about it.

After 4th period, Jason's chorus class, she calls him up to talk.

"I heard you are going to quit chorus." Mrs. Pearson says.

"I know what it sounds like but it's because-"

" I know why, no need to tell me. If you want to quit, go ahead. But I know you like this class, so we will work things out. If people make fun of you being in this class, just tell me, and I'll take care of it. You should be able to do what you want."

Jason thanks her, and leaves for his next class. Mrs. Pearson smiles at him.

"He will have a great year here." she thought. "For sure!"

The end!
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 4/3/2010, 3:09 pm

Season 1 plotlayout:

2. Bash of the bullies (aired April 1st, 2010) :Mr. Walter, AKA the gym coach, is holding a wrestling contest, which Patrick inadvertedly joins. Patrick is then faced against Ross. Meanwhile, Miles is faced against Terry.
3. Jason the musical (aired April 2nd, 2010) :Jason is getting a bad rep for wanting to be in chorus. After thinking about quitting, Mrs. Pearson, the chorus teacher, tries to get him not to.
4. Death by locker (aired April 3rd, 2010) :Spongebob and hisfriends are having trouble with their lockers. Spongebob's doesn't open even when he does the right combo, Sandy's lock keeps going missing, Patrick's locker isn't neat and gets squashed by falling books, Squidward's is too far from art class and always makes him late, and Jason has a locker next to Terry.
7. Sarah and Bob (TBA) : Rumors are going around that Sarah and Bob are going out. Bob doesn't mind, but Sarah is furious. When she announces in front of the school that she doesn't like him, Bob's heart is crushed, and he goes missing for a couple days. Sarah tries to apologize.

Death by locker!

(Theme and title card)

Spongebob and his friends enter the 6th grade hallway, to face yet another day. Spongebob waves "good-bye" to his friends and heads to his locker.

When he gets there, he enters his combo, 3-10-30, but it doesn't open. In disbelief, he tries again. After a third time, he is frustrated. He keeps entering his combo, but nothing is happening. Spongebob is now furious. He starts banging his locker, and tugging on his lock, with no luck. The bell rings and Spongebob is trying everything.

A local teacher, Mrs. Charlamange, comes to help him. She takes her key and unlocks it. Yet it won't unlock, even with the key-THE KEY! While Mrs. Charlamange went to the front office for help, Spongebob slumped on his locker, waiting to be rescued.

While Spongebob was having his share of locker problems, Sandy is tying to find her lock. Yet she doesn't have any luck either. She asks everyone she sees. Even the perverted kids, Marco and Nick. No one had it. she didn't know what to do.

Back with Spongebob, Mrs Charlamange comes with Mr. Archie, the principal. Mr. archie tries everything he can. Nothing, still nothing. Suddenly, he pulls out a crowbar. After 20 minutes of pulling, the lock finally burst open. Spongebob thanks Mr. Archie and Mrs. Charlamange up and down. Mr. Archie writes Spongebob a pass to class, and Spongebob heads to Mrs. Sharpsing's class.

Meanwhile, sandy is trying to find her lock. She suddenly accuses Ross and his buddies.

She walks over, and asks, "Do you punks have my lock?"

"Yeah," Ross replies, "but what about it?"

"I want it back!" Sandy yells.

" It won't be that easy." Ross says. "You have to fight for it."

"I'll tie you up faster than you can say, 'Holy capoluto!'"

Sandy throws a punch at Ross, but ross grabs it and twists her arm. She shrieks in pain. Sandy then finds a target. With a swift kick that could make scales fly, Sandy kicked Ross "Where the sun don't shine" and watched him fall to the ground. Miles and Terry run away in fear. Ross gives up the lock, and sandy leaves.

After 1st period, Patrick heads to his locker and gets crushed by falling books. Struggling to get the Math book off his face, a guy next to him, named Harley, suggested that he should clean out his locker and be more neat.

"You don't know what you're talking about." Patrick said defiantly.

"Whatever, don't say I didn't warn you." Harley said as he left.

Patrick looked at his locker and sighed.

Meanwhile, Squidward is getting ready for art class. He gets everything he needs. He sauters over to class, but as he walks in the door, the bell rings.

"You're late!" the art teacher, Mr. Clancy, exclaimed.

"No I'm not." squidward defended.

"Don't talk back!" Mr. clancy snapped. "Detention! That should teach you! Tonight, 7:00!"

Squiward's heart sank into his stomach, got melted by stomach acid, and squidward sulked to his seat, dreading the night ahead of him.

Earlier that day, Jason headed to his locker, but dreaded it, because it was right next to Terry O'Quinn's locker, you know, the mute guy? Anyways, when he tried to open his locker, Terry gave him a wedgie. It wasn't a normal wedgie, this one was to burn and hurt like crazy. Jason teared up and shrieked. He ran all the way to the prinipal's office.

"Mr. Archie!" Jason exclaimed, "I want to mave my locker!"

"Why?" Mr. Archie asked.

"Because I got a giant wedgie from Terry O'Quinn and it really hurts, and I don't want to go through this pain ever again!" Jason cried.

"I'll see what I can do." Mr. Archie assured. "Meanwhile, you should go to he clinic for some ice."

"Yes sir." Jason said as he waddled to the clinic.

Jason got moved next to Patrick's locker. Jason now helps Patrick keep his locker clean.

"I told you so." Harley said triumphantly.

Squidward went up to Mr. Clancy to tell him that his locker was to far from art class, and Mr. clancy forgave him. Squiward, much to his dismay got moved next to Patrick and Jason. Oh well, I guess everyone can't be happy.

The end!
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 4/3/2010, 9:44 pm

Season 1 plotlayout:

2. Bash of the bullies (aired April 1st, 2010) :Mr. Walter, AKA the gym coach, is holding a wrestling contest, which Patrick inadvertedly joins. Patrick is then faced against Ross. Meanwhile, Miles is faced against Terry.
3. Jason the musical (aired April 2nd, 2010) :Jason is getting a bad rep for wanting to be in chorus. After thinking about quitting, Mrs. Pearson, the
4. Death by locker (aired April 3rd, 2010) :Spongebob and hisfriends are having trouble with their lockers. Spongebob's doesn't open even when he does the right combo, Sandy's lock keeps going missing, Patrick's locker isn't neat and gets squashed by falling books, Squidward's is too far from art class and always makes him late, and Jason has a locker next to Terry.
5. Mrs. Appleseed goes CRAZY! (aired April 3rd, 2010) Mrs. Appleseed, the lunch lady,always gets dissed by the kids because of her cooking. One day, one kid, named Sarah, goes too far, causing her to go crazy.
7. Sarah and Bob (TBA) : Rumors are going around that Sarah and Bob are going out. Bob doesn't mind, but Sarah is furious. When she announces in front of the school that she doesn't like him, Bob's heart is crushed, and he goes missing for a couple days. Sarah tries to apologize.

Mrs. Appleseed goes CRAZY!

(Theme song and title card)

It starts with Spongebob, Squiward, and Patrick staring at the clock, waiting for lunch period. Spongebob's stomach was growling,Patrick was pratically, scratch that, actually drooling, and Squidward, well, was just waiting to get out of class.

The second the bell rang, Spongebob and Patrick hurried out of 2nd peroid and ran to the cafeteria. Squidward walked normal speed because Squidward is normal.

Squidward waited patiently in the luchline, ready for Taco tuesday, which was the day's special. Behind Squidward was the obnoxious, snooty Sarah, the shark that thinks she is the best at everything.

Meanwhile, Mrs. Appleseed was having a crappy day, as usual. The last thing she needed was another crappy customer, which is what she got from Sarah.

As soon as Sarah got up there with Mrs. Appleseed, she said her order slowly, pronnouncing each consanant as if Mrs. Appleseed was stupid.

"Got that, or was that to fast?" asked Sarah.

"That was just fine, thank you," Mrs. Appleseed said with anger.

After Sarah's order was done, Sarah started telling her the order was completely wrong, even though that was EXACTLY what she ordered.

Mrs. Appleseed was seething with anger so much, her head could've exploded. This is where she put her foot down.

"Listen you SOB, this is what you ordered, so take the god damn taco!"

Sarah was offended. She stuck up her nose, took the taco, and left.

Mr. Archie overheard everything, and fired her.

Then, Mrs. Appleseed did the most suprising thing that Posideon Middle School had ever seen.

Mrs. Appleseed put Mr. Archie in a headlock.

Mr. Archie, struggling for breath, called for help. Spongebob heard the cry, and came running. Mrs. Appleseed took Spongebob and slammed him into a corner. He cried out in pain. Sandy came, and with a karate kick, knocked her off her feet. Mrs. Appleseed then came around and sucker-punched her in the helmet. Spongebob got up, to defend his love. Spongebob punched Mrs. Appleseed square in the face.

Mrs. Appleseed was knocked out. Spongebob called 911, from the school phone, and Mrs. Appleseed was arrested. Mr. Archie thanked Spongebob, and put his trust in him for the rest of his middle school years.

Meanwhile, Sandy was suprised Spongebob had some fighting in him. Sandy secretly started liking him.

Sarah, however, just stayed snobby. Everyone still hated her and always will. Or does someone like her? That's to find out later.

THE END!
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 4/6/2010, 7:25 pm

This show hasn't ended but I'm taking a little break from it, to get some ideas
webizoid345