SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Sandy's Old Boyfriend Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Sandy's Old Boyfriend 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Sandy's Old Boyfriend Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Sandy's Old Boyfriend Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Sandy's Old Boyfriend Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Sandy's Old Boyfriend Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Sandy's Old Boyfriend Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Sandy's Old Boyfriend Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Sandy's Old Boyfriend Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Sandy's Old Boyfriend Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Sandy's Old Boyfriend Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Sandy's Old Boyfriend

3 posters

Go down

Sandy's Old Boyfriend Empty Sandy's Old Boyfriend

Post by WWESpongefan 6/8/2011, 6:28 pm

(Ok I've decided to write another story. My other story was like-able. I think my stories will be a lot better here than they were on Fanfiction.net. People are much nicer here. This will turn out to be a Spandy story. I do write a lot of stories about Spongebob and Sandy, but each one is different from the last. I haven't decided if I want to write this in chapters, or if I want to write it all together. It depends on how much time I have.)

Sandy's Old Boyfriend

(It starts out with Spongebob and Sandy in the treedome.)

Sandy: Spongebob I'm going to be leaving in a few days to go to Texas.

Spongebob: What for?

Sandy: For a science competition, but also so I can visit my family for a few days. I have to compete with some of the world's most brilliant scientists. Normally I wouldn't be nervous, but I've got a very tough competition this year so this year I am nervous.

Spongebob: I'm sure you'll do great Sandy. You're a great scientist. The best one i know. (He walks up to her and hugs her. Sandy returns the hug, and they both blush.)

Sandy: Thanks Spongebob you always know how to make me feel better.

Spongebob: That's what friends are for. I'm always happy to help.

(There is a knock at Sandy's door.)

Sandy: Oh sit tight Spongebob I've got to see who it is at the door.

(Sandy opens the door and is surprised to see her old boyfriend. He was a squirrel just like Sandy. He had big muscles and darker fur than Sandy.)

Sandy: Brad?

Brad: Hey Sandy.

Sandy: Hey... what brings you here?

Brad: I just thought I'd stop by to see an old friend.

Sandy: Come on in... I'd like for you to meet a friend of mine. Brad this is Spongebob. Spongebob this is Brad.

Brad: Hello Spongebob.

Spongebob: Hi Brad.

Sandy: Ok... Spongebob and I were talking about my science competition back in Texas.

Brad: Really... well as a friend I wish you good luck.

Sandy: Thanks... so Brad how about you and Spongebob get to know each other a little. I'm going to go prepare a snack and drinks for all of us.

Brad: Ok.

Spongebob: Take your time.

(As Sandy goes in her tree house Brad and Spongebob start to talk.)

Spongebob: So... Brad how do you and Sandy know each other?

Brad: Sandy and I used to date. Then she broke up with me.

Spongebob: Oh... so now you and Sandy are just friends.

Brad: For now... so whats your story? How do you know Sandy?

Spongebob: Sandy and I have been friends for years. We've always been best friends but someday I hope to change that.

Brad: Keep dreaming. Thats only going to happen in your dreams little man because I'm taking Sandy back home with me.

Spongebob: That's not really your choice. You can't make Sandy leave.

Brad: We'll see about that. I'm going to win Sandy back. She will come to live in Texas with me where I will marry her and she will do all the things a wife will do. She will do all the cleaning, cooking, and anything else I want her to do.

Spongebob: No she won't. If I know Sandy and knew one thing its that she wouldn't want to be bossed around by somebody. She would want to live her own life. As her friend I'm here to protect her. You had your chance. Sandy broke up with you.

Brad: It was the biggest mistake she ever made too. As for you you've had your chance and you failed by not making your move. Now I'm going to make my move and win her back.

Spongebob: I can see right through you. You don't really care about Sandy, you just want somebody to do the things your too lazy to do. You don't care about Sandy. You only care about yourself.

Brad: You know you're really starting to get on my nerves. I think you should leave now.

Spongebob: I'm not leaving you don't scare me. Sandy is my friend and I'm not going to let you take her away from me.

Brad: I'm taking Sandy back and there is nothing you can do to stop me. I'm not letting you get in my way.

(Brad then starts to beat up Spongebob. Spongebob tries to protect himself and doesn't want to fight but has no choice. Sandy had been teaching him karate, but he had not learned much and was no match for Brad. Brad picked up Spongebob and threw him out of the treedome. Spongebob landed hard in the dirt. Brad laughs and says...)

Brad: Your pathetic. You said you would protect Sandy. How can you protect Sandy if you can't even protect yourself. As long as I'm around you and Sandy will only be friends. As long as I'm around you'll never see Sandy again. Now beat it.

(Spongebob simply nods and runs to his pineapple home. Sandy then came out of the tree house with the snacks and drinks when she saw Spongebob run off She asked Brad...)

Sandy: Where is Spongebob off to in such a hurry?

(Ok... I still have time, but I think I will make this into chapters.)
WWESpongefan
WWESpongefan
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 24171

Back to top Go down

Sandy's Old Boyfriend Empty Re: Sandy's Old Boyfriend

Post by Luigi 6/9/2011, 12:28 am

Nice idea. The thing that needs to be changed is the switching of present tense to past tense, and vice versa. But that's just a bit of grammar, so I think it'll be easy to work on.

I think you are quite good at Spandy stories, keep it up!
Luigi
Luigi
Customers
Customers

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 23787

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 6/9/2011, 7:09 am

Yeah, I'd like to see where this goes. SOO Happy
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 46718
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by WWESpongefan 6/10/2011, 12:36 am

Chapter 2

(In the last chapter Sandy's old boyfriend Brad came to visit. As Sandy leaves to fix a snack Brad and Spongebob got into and argument over Sandy. Brad ends up beating up Spongebob and throwing him out. Sandy sees Spongebob run off and she asked Brad where he was going.)

Brad: He told me he was late for something, but forget about him lets talk about us.

Sandy: There is no us anymore. Were just friends now remember?

Brad: Why? Why can't we start going out again? I've changed... really I have and I can prove it to. All I'm asking... is for another chance, to prove to you that I have changed. Will you please come and stay in Texas with me?

Sandy: I don't know Brad... it will be so hard for me to leave Bikini Bottom. I'll have to think about it.

(Spongebob ran all the way to his pineapple home. He passed by Patrick on the way.)

Patrick: Hey Spongebob.

(Spongebob ran right past Patrick and didn't say a word. Patrick didn't like the fact that Spongebob ran past him with out saying anything a word, but when he saw tears in Spongebob's eyes he couldn't help but feel sorry for his best friend. Spongebob ran into his pineapple and slammed the door. Patrick wanted to help him feel better, but wasn't sure how. He went up to Spongebob's door and knocked.)

Patrick: Spongebob what's wrong?

Spongebob: Nothing... I'm fine.

Patrick: Are you crying in there?

Spongebob: Maybe... what do you want?

Patrick: I was hoping that I could help make you feel better. Open up so we can talk.

Spongebob: Ok...

(He lets Patrick in.)

Patrick: I knew it... you were crying. What's going on Spongebob?

Spongebob: Its... about Sandy.

Patrick: What about Sandy?

Spongebob: Her old boyfriend came and... he's wanting to win her back, but he doesn't really love Sandy. He only wants to use her... for the things he's too lazy to do.

Patrick: That jerk... Sandy actually dated this guy?

Spongebob: Yes... but she doesn't know his true purpose. I wish there was something I could do.

Patrick: Why don't you tell Sandy?

Spongebob: Well... I was going to until...

Patrick: Until what?

Spongebob: Until he beat me up... I'm ashamed of myself... I promised myself that I would take care of Sandy, but... how could I possibly take care of Sandy if I can't even take care of myself?

Patrick: Why do you care about Sandy so much?

Spongebob: That's what friends do...

Patrick: No... I don't think so... whats the real reason?

Spongebob: I'm...in...love with her.

Patrick: Why didn't you just say so. Come on. Were going to stop this guy from stealing your girl.

Spongebob: No! This is my problem. Brad said if I ever came back over there again he would do worse than beat me up.

Patrick: Spongebob do you really love Sandy or not?

Spongebob: Of course I do, but I don't see how Sandy and I can ever be together if that guy Brad wins her back.

Patrick: Your job then... is to make sure that he doesn't. Come on were going to see Sandy. I'll go to just in case things get ugly.

Spongebob: Are you sure you want to do that Patrick? He beat me up. What if he beats you up too?

Patrick: Then that's my problem. Lets go.

(They head over to Sandy's house. Brad is waiting at Sandy's picnic table while Sandy is in her tree house. She's thinking back to her teenage years when her and Brad used to date. She's still scared of the times he beat on her when she didn't do what he wanted her to do. It was because of Brad that she wanted to learn karate so she could defend herself. She still wasn't sure if she wanted to go back to Texas and possibly go back down that road again. Then Brad knocked on her door.)

Brad: Sandy. Have you thought about coming back home with me?

Sandy: Yes a little...

Brad: And...

Sandy: I'm not going...

Brad: What?

Sandy: I said I'm not going.

Brad: Why not?

Sandy: Because... I love Spongebob.

Brad: You may as well forget about him... You'll never see him again.

Sandy: What did you do to him?!

Brad: I taught him a lesson. He won't be coming back again.

Sandy: You monster!

Brad: Thanks, but flattering will get you nowhere.

Sandy: I can't believe I actually thought about going back with you. I'm not going anywhere with you.

Brad: We'll see about that. I gave you a choice. Now I'm choosing for you. You're coming with me one way or another.

(He breaks down the door.)

Sandy: Brad... you can't make me go!

Brad: I came here for one reason and one reason only... to win you back, but since you don't want to come the easy way I'll make you come the hard way.

Sandy: You don't scare me anymore... I'm not sixteen years old anymore. What happened seven years ago is not going to happen now.

Brad: I don't think you have a choice.

(He hits Sandy. She begins to cry...)

Sandy: Why?... why are you doing this to me?

Brad: Because... don't you want to be married to me someday and have kids of our own?

Sandy: No! That's why I broke up with you a long time ago... because you kept trying to control my life.

Brad: Then or now it doesn't really matter, but its going to happen sooner or later... I'd say now actually.

(He grabs Sandy and pulls her body close to his body. Knowing what he was wanting to do Sandy struggles to get free, but couldn't quite get free until she picked up a lamp and hit him in the head. This didn't knock him out, but she was able to get free. She ran out of her tree house looking for her air helmet and suit, but couldn't find it. Brad opened the door and said...)

Brad: Looking for this? You can't go anywhere without this?... Face it Sandy your trapped in here... trapped... with me.

(He runs at Sandy. Sandy tries to run in a different direction, but is stuck in a corner. He hits Sandy again and says...)

Brad: You're going to be with me and your going to like it... Now... how about we continue from where we left off?

Sandy: No!

Brad: Yes!

(He pulls their bodies close again and is about to pull her skirt off. Sandy is preparing tor the worst when Spongebob and Patrick burst through the door.)

Spongebob: Stop! Don't you dare tough her!

Sandy: Spongebob! Patrick!

Patrick: Yeah leave her alone.

Brad: Oh yeah? Whose going to make me you two?

Spongebob: Yes.

Brad: Please... I can beat both of you blind folded.

(He starts to fight them both. Patrick seemed to be doing most of the fighting and he says to Spongebob...)

Patrick: Spongebob go check on Sandy. I'll take care of him.

(Spongebob does just that.)

Spongebob: Sandy! Are you ok?

Sandy: I'll be fine... you came back... Brad told me you would never come back.

Spongebob: I knew Brad was going to do something like this. I would have given up hope if Patrick hadn't talked me into trying again. I kept thinking about you and I decided... I'm not going to let him hurt you.

(They hear Patrick scream as Brad throws him across the treedome.)

Spongebob: Patrick! Ok... first you try to hurt Sandy then my best friend. Ok now I'm angry!

(Spongebob and Brad start fighting again.)

Brad: You've gotten better since the last time I fought with you.

Spongebob: Because last time I didn't have a reason to fight.

Brad: You're still no match for me.

(He throws Spongebob the same way he threw Patrick. Spongebob lands on his head. Before he passes out he says...)

Spongebob: I'm sorry Sandy! I have failed you.

(Sandy then is scared by what she saw, but at the same time angry. Her fear turned to all anger as she says...)

Sandy: That's it! I'm not going to take this anymore. You may have pushed me around in the past, but no longer. You're going to pay for what you did to my friends!

(Then Sandy taught him a good lesson. She beat him up. Once she was done beating him up she hog tied his hands and feet together. She put his air helmet on his head and kicked him out of the treedome. She knocked him out. He was sent floating to the surface where some pirates caught him and cooked him up for dinner. They enjoyed it because it was something besides seafood. Back in Sandy's treedome she is checking on Spongebob and Patrick.)

Sandy: Good riddance Brad... you got what you deserved... Spongebob, Patrick?

Patrick: What just happened?

Sandy: I'll explain later... Spongebob?

Spongebob: Ow... my head... Sandy?

Sandy: You're ok.

Patrick: Of course we are. Why wouldn't we be?

Sandy: Oh thank goodness you guys came when you did. Otherwise I would have been a goner.

Spongebob: That's what friends are for.

Patrick: Not just friends...I'll leave now... bye.

(He leaves.)

Sandy: You guys saved my life.

Spongebob: I couldn't let anything happen to you. I had to try... even if it meant failing while trying to do so.

Sandy: You did good enough for me. Your my hero Spongebob.

Spongebob: Thanks. I tried my best. So what happened while Patrick and I were passed out?

Sandy: Thanks to you Spongebob you gave me the courage and strength I needed to defend myself against Brad. Maybe he could beat me up in the past, but when it comes to my friends he's not going to get away with it so I knew I had to do something to stop him.

Spongebob: So where is he now?

Sandy: Lets just say... I hope he enjoys being a dinner for the pirates.

(They both laugh.)

Spongebob: Before Brad came and interrupted us... there was something I wanted to tell you...

Sandy: What is it?

Spongebob: I...think you're the smartest scientist in the world.

Sandy: Thanks, but something tells me that's not the only thing you wanted to tell me.

Spongebob: You're right... I also wanted to say... I love you Sandy.

Sandy: I love you too Spongebob.

(They lean in for a kiss. Once it was over they saw Patrick. He was watching the whole time. He said...)

Patrick: Woo! Go Spongebob!

(Spongebob and Sandy blushed at this. Patrick then went home.)

Spongebob: Ha...that was embarrassing.

Sandy: I know right.

Spongebob: Hey he's gone now. The sun is starting to go down. Do you want to watch the sunset together?

Sandy: Sure.

(Ten minutes later.)

Spongebob: Wow... what a sunset.

Sandy: I know. It's so beautiful.

Spongebob: Yeah... just like you.

Sandy: Aw.

(They kiss again.)

The End
WWESpongefan
WWESpongefan
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 24171

Back to top Go down

Post by Luigi 6/10/2011, 11:21 am

Awww, that's cute. Probably one of my favourite Spandy stories. Bit violent here and there, but otherwise, you did a good job. Can't wait to see your next story.
Luigi
Luigi
Customers
Customers

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 23787

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: