SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Junkland       Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Junkland       106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Junkland       Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Junkland       Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Junkland       Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Junkland       Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Junkland       Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Junkland       Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Junkland       Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Junkland       Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Junkland       Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Junkland

Go down

Junkland       Empty Junkland

Post by tvguy347 6/6/2011, 9:38 pm

Junkland
Episode 1
Season 1
"Pilot"
Written by tvguy347

Wednesday, June 1, 4:32 AM
Bing...

I awoke in a tangle of covers and sheets. There was no light; only the inky darkness in my bedroom. However, my iPhone next to me was bright and illuminating the room in an eerie, luminous light. I rubbed my face and leaned over. My eyes wanted to shut on me, but I forced myself to keep them open. Before I knew it, the iPhone was in my hand and I was looking at the information displayed on the screen. It felt like a pink, fluffy dream. A dream.

Bing...

My damned phone kept making that noise, but I just categorized it with my pink, fluffy dream. I now realized it wasn't party of my pink dream, but actually reality. I jutted myself from the fathoms of my subconscious-was it really my subconsciousness, or was I just being a sleepy head?-and realized my phone alarm was going off. I slid to unlock and unchecked the alarm function, rendering it useless. I sighed and tossed the phone onto the hideous turquoise carpet of my room.

Suddenly, it all crashed back into me like an abnormal wave at a normally calm beach.

~~~

Wednesday, June 1, 5:45 AM
Sitting happily in first class on a Boeing 747, I ran a rough hand over the white leather seats. After a few minutes of waiting, the engines roared to life and we began to speed down the tarmac. And a few minutes after that, we were soaring high over the coast of southern Cali. I clinked my finger against my glass of iced orange juice, staring at it, but not really looking at it.

"Are you okay, sir?" a sweet, young attendant asked him. She had bright red hair and warm, coco eyes. Her breasts were small, legs long and slender. She wore a khaki skirt and a brown vest with a cream-clored shirt underneath the vest.

"Oh... yup. Fine," I replied. I nodded, and slammed the fold out table a little too hard.

The attendant backed up and nodded.

~~~

Wednesday, June 1, 6:59 AM
I had dozed up, cleansing myself of any worries and letting myself go off into dreamland. Now, as the pilot cackled over the loudspeaker, I awoke groggily for the second time in two hours. I stretched and peered out the plexiglass window, and saw the towering skyscrapers on New York; the city of promises. Once we landed, I exited and hailed a taxi. What happened next caught me off guard; the attendant from the plane raced after me and grabbed me just before I stepped into the waiting vehicle.

"Sir!" she panted.

"Um... yes?" I turned to look at her, making sure she knew I was irritated.

"Come with me," she said.

Seriously? Are you fucking kidding me? I'm already late for my goddamn conference.

"Sorry lady, but no," I said, and stepped into the taxi. The taxi exploded and I was sent twenty feet in the air. Fire lapped at my skin; the fire from the explosion sprang that high. I landed on the cement. Hard. People around me cowered in fear, and I could see why. The attendant's hands were raised, eyes a sapphire blue, her hair now a jet black. She looked Goth.

"Come with me."

Now, did I have a choice? I mean, what just happened was something that just fucking happened in moves. Movies! Hollywood! I'm a normal businessman; not a filmmaker, and I WANTED to walk away. I've seen my share of cinema. The guy who ends up becoming the damned main character in a series, comes against a villain, and ends up defeating them in the end. I didn't want to go through that, if that's what this was...

But! Did I have a choice?

~~~

Wednesday, June 1, 7:23 AM
I followed her down Time Square. She was ruthless, the complete opposite of the concerned attendant on the plain. She was tall, had suddenly grown much bigger breasts, had black hair, seemingly black eyes, and black clothing. Dark blue lipstick smeared her lips, and a metal bra hung on the outside of her female parts.

"Excuse me," I said, angry as well. "Who the fuck are you?"

"How bout you just shut the fuck up?" she sneered. She didn't look back at me.

"What's your name?"

"Fuck you."

"Who are you?"

"Fuck you."

"What are you?"

She swirled around, stopping to face me, and if looks could kill, honey, I'd be dead.

"Did you not just hear me?" she rasped.

"Nah, I'm deaf." I was brave. I'll admit it. I'm a brave bastard.

Her features narrowed, and I could've sworn I saw sparks fly from her (also black) fingernails.

"Seriously, though, babe, I'm going to need some clarification!" I said. She turned around and resumed her brisk walk down the crowded pavement.

"Sawyer...," she said.

I stopped. "Who the fuck are you?!" She had used my nickname: Sawyer. I'm Samson "Sawyer" Melli, by the way. Italian all the way, bitches!

"Who or what I am doesn't concern you!" Her eyes flared... literally. They turned red and little bits of fire spouted it.

"While you're pretty hot..." I paused for a laugh, but none came. "...you basically kidnapped me back there. So I deserve to know."

"You deserve nothing, Earthling." She said "Earthling" with so much hate, it made it seem like to her, it was the equivalent of calling an African American a nigger or a homosexual a faggot.

"Oh, now we're going alien?" I asked. "Hmmph."

She rolled her eyes and continued to walk. I followed.

~~~

Wednesday, June 1, 7:43 AM
We'd been walking for awhile, when Goth Girl turned down an alley and whisked her hand in a way pitchers do in a baseball game before winding the ball off their hand. A fire popped out of nowhere and she kneeled down next to it, warming her hands.

"This is nice," I said sarcastically. I stood in the mouth of the alley. She glared at me with her death look again. "Can you PLEASE explain---"

"Shut up!" she said curtly. It was sharp, cutting the air. "Just shut up!"

I clammed up. "Then I'm just going to leave..."

"You will not," she said, and a wall of water smacked up the mouth of the alley.

"Great," I said. "So you've officially kidnapped me."

"No," she retorted. She said it as if it was the most preposterous thing ever spoken. "You're staying her because you want to."

"Oh yes," I nodded, walking towards her and waving my hands. "I just wanted to stay here with some shapeshifting freak, who calls me 'Earthling' and who likes to make fire come out of nowhere." I gestured to the little campfire on the alley floor.

"You don't remember anything do you? Unless you weren't told," she said. Goth Girl stood up.

"How can I remember something I've never experienced or heard?" I squinted.

She thought it over. "You can remember it because you know it's there."

"That makes as much sense as talking poop does."

She smiled and looked down at the ground. Upon further inspection, she was pretty darn beautiful. Minus the fire in eyes, of course.

"You're an idiot," she finally laughed, looking up at him. And we both suddenly started chuckling simultaneously, although I didn't know why I was laughing. She was making fun of ME. The laughter from her stopped abruptly and her ears perked up.

"What?" I asked. And I was suddenly on the floor.

~~~

Wednesday, June 1, 7:50 AM
She turned me into a rat.

She turned me into a FUCKING rat.

And I couldn't talk. That's probably what she liked most about it. I soon learned that rats don't have the best hearing, so everything she spoke came out muffled like the adults in the Peanuts cartoons.

A few minutes later, she scooped me up in her arms and we ran through the water wall she had created. She, oddly enough, smelled like cherries. Pretty. I looked around, safe in her arms, just as went jumped onto a car, crushing the roof. We were airborne, and smashed into a building through the window. She skidded on the floor like a baseball player skidding across home. However, we skidded much longer, our momentum not dropping in speed when it seemed like it would.

We crashed through several desks and tables, and then... through a wall. A wall. A WALL. This was probably my pink, fluffy dream. I TRIED to convince myself that. In my furry rat body.

--------

Reviews greatly appreciated. I don't normally ask for reviews, but I'd REALLY appreciate it if I received some feedback. Thanks! SOO Happy
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42365

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum