SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com SpongeBob & The Hi-Seas Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
SpongeBob & The Hi-Seas 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
SpongeBob & The Hi-Seas Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
SpongeBob & The Hi-Seas Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
SpongeBob & The Hi-Seas Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
SpongeBob & The Hi-Seas Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
SpongeBob & The Hi-Seas Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
SpongeBob & The Hi-Seas Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
SpongeBob & The Hi-Seas Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
SpongeBob & The Hi-Seas Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
SpongeBob & The Hi-Seas Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

SpongeBob & The Hi-Seas

5 posters

Go down

SpongeBob & The Hi-Seas Empty SpongeBob & The Hi-Seas

Post by Spongedude121 5/22/2011, 11:32 am

Hey guys, I've decided to post my latest (and my favorite) SpongeBob Spin-off here. It focuses on the "SpongeBob & The Hi-Seas", a band containing SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, Sandy, Mr. Krabs, Plankton, and Gary.

RATED TV-PG

I've actually written most of the series, I'm just now posting them.

SEASON 1
EPISODE 1: Pilot

It's an average day at Bikini Bottom... scallops chirping, nematodes eating, Squidward is badly playing his clarinet... so, it's just a regular day. But just too regular for SpongeBob and Patrick, who were just lying down on Patrick's rock.
"What should we do today?" SpongeBob sighed.
"I dunno." Pat answered. Perhaps something interesting would happen today? Probably not.
"What did we used to do on these Sundays?" SpongeBob asked to Patrick.
Just a year ago, they could do anything, from jellyfishing to exploring, visiting Sandy's to having a picnic. But all those things seemed so boring today.
"Oh! Oh! I have an idea!" Patrick suddenly leaped up and fell off his house.
"What is it?" SpongeBob asked.
"Let's go to the moon!" Patrick shouted with glee. SpongeBob rolled his eyes.
"Patrick, we need a ROCKET to go the moon." The sponge pointed out.
"Oh yeah, I forgot!" Patrick said, running into his house, "I think I have one in my rock!" SpongeBob rolled his eyes again, and followed Patrick inside.
Inside, the two went into Patrick's room, and checked out his "closet", which was full of junk.
"My rocket's in here somewhere." Patrick started digging around in his trash, while SpongeBob's eyes scanned the room till he saw something that caught his eyes. SpongeBob rummaged through the junk till he reached it: a rusty old drum set, it's logo was covered by dust. SpongeBob brushed off the dust, and his eyes widened at the band name: The Hi-Seas.
"Aha! There it is!" Patrick said, and held up a miniature rocket... made of macaroni. Then, he saw SpongeBob checking out the drum set.
"Whazzat?" Pat asked.
"Don't you remember Patrick?" SpongeBob asked him, "Don't you remember our band a few years ago? The Hi-Seas?"
Patrick tried to remember, but his peanut-sized brain could not grasp the memory.
5 HOURS LATER...
"Oh yeah, I remember!" Patrick screamed, causing SpongeBob to wake from his nap.
"Yeah, those were good times..." SpongeBob mumbled until he realized: This was perfect! A perfect opportunity to rid of their daily boredom!
"Patrick!" SpongeBob exclaimed, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
"Um... chicken?"
"No, Pat! We should bring the band back!" SpongeBob rolled his eyes for the third time.
"Oh yeah! But, um , can we do that after we go to the moon?" Patrick asked, holding up his rocket.
-
Once Patrick was convinced, it wasn't too hard to get the others in. Sandy was enthusiastic, but Squidward refused. Mr. Krabs agreed, and decided he was getting old and needed more excitement in his life. Plankton only accepted after SpongeBob promised (AKA lied) that he would give him the Krabby Patty formula.
"Okay..." SpongeBob checked his memory, "We've gotten everybody, except for Squidward."
"I have the perfect idea for how to get Squidward!" Patrick said, and shared his plan with SpongeBob.
-
The next morning, Squidward got up, only to find his clarinet missing.
"What the...?" Squidward looked around, and then saw it was outside.
'How'd it get out here?' He thought, and turned around to find Patrick hit him in the head with an anchor.
-
Squidward awoke to find himself in an RV with SpongeBob, Sandy, Patrick, Gary, and Karen.
"What's going on?" Squidward asked, and SpongeBob ran to his side.
"The Band's back together!" SpongeBob yelled happily, but Squidward was trying to escape.
"Yeah, but why are you holding me hostage?!" Squidward tried to open the door, but it was locked.
"Well, you were very important to the band, but you wouldn't join, so we compromised."
"You buffoon! I'm gonna escape, call the cops, and-" Squidward stopped. "Did you just say I was important?"
"Yeah," SpongeBob answered, "you have more musical talent than any of us." Squidward considered this, and after a few minutes, he sighed and sat back down.
"So, what's with the RV?"
'Oh, we're leaving Bikini Bottom!"
Squidward shot back up. "LEAVING?!" He yelled.
"Yep, Mr. Krabs and Plankton are getting the last of out stuff packed up." As if on cue, Mr. Krabs and Plankton entered. "Ahoy, Squidward!" Mr. Krabs greeted him.
"Why leave?" Squidward asked.
"Well, as it turns out, Bikini Bottom is over our music. They don't wanna hear it, so we're gonna look for a place where it's appreciated. Squidward sighed and looked out the window. They had a long trip ahead.
-
As it turned out, nobody liked their music anymore. They tried city after city, but no one listened. Until, finally, they made their big break: Algae-Wood.
"Algae-Wood?" Sandy asked, "Ain't that the place with all those stuck-ups?"
SpongeBob answered, "Yeah, but it's the only place where our music is appreciated.
As it turned out, Algae-Wood was perfect, as they found a mansion.
"How are we going to afford this?" Squidward gazed at the five-story mansion.
"I'll do it." Mr. Krabs said, and everyone turned and looked at him shocked.
"YOU will pay for this?" Plankton asked.
"I'm a millionaire!" Mr. Krabs said, "I can buy five of these mansions!" Everyone paused and then cheered and gave Mr. Krabs a group hug, even Plankton and Squidward.
-
One week later, they finally bought the mansion. Squidward, acting out-of-character, jumped around the place laughing. This creeped the others out, but since this was a rare event for him, SpongeBob and Patrick joined him, and eventually everybody else as well. For right now, the future looked bright.

END OF EPISODE ONE

There ya go! Was it good? I've never written an episode this long before! Next episode coming tomorrow or eventually this week. Sorry if the end seemed a little rushed or any problems with grammar, spelling, or spacing.
Spongedude121
Spongedude121
Customers
Customers

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 24141

Back to top Go down

SpongeBob & The Hi-Seas Empty Re: SpongeBob & The Hi-Seas

Post by Metal Snake 5/22/2011, 11:39 am

It was okay. There were a few spelling and grammar errors though, and Spongebob was a little out of character.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 36840

Back to top Go down

Post by Spongedude121 5/22/2011, 11:45 am

Metal Snake wrote:It was okay. There were a few spelling and grammar errors though, and Spongebob was a little out of character.

Thanks, I'll try to fix them for next episode! SOO Happy
Spongedude121
Spongedude121
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 5/22/2011, 12:11 pm

Metal Snake wrote:It was okay. There were a few spelling and grammar errors though, and Spongebob was a little out of character.

^That.

But the spin off really has potential, and I can't wait to see where it goes! SOO Happy
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42390

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 5/22/2011, 12:13 pm

I saw potential in this series when I saw it on tv.com and I still do. Just fix the grammar errors and you will have a good spin-off on your hands Smile
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 49141

Back to top Go down

Post by Spongedude121 5/22/2011, 12:18 pm

Okay, I'll be more careful next time I post. I might stop using the dialogue in the episode, it just takes FOREVER to type. Maybe I'll just make a"Memorable Quotes" section... hmm... (gets to work)
Spongedude121
Spongedude121
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 5/22/2011, 12:20 pm

Spongedude121 wrote:Okay, I'll be more careful next time I post. I might stop using the dialogue in the episode, it just takes FOREVER to type. Maybe I'll just make a"Memorable Quotes" section... hmm... (gets to work)

Hey, you should click the "Xat" button in the gray navigation bar and come chat with us. Wink Well... a few of our morning users. Silly Face!

tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Spongedude121 5/22/2011, 12:24 pm

tvguy347 wrote:
Spongedude121 wrote:Okay, I'll be more careful next time I post. I might stop using the dialogue in the episode, it just takes FOREVER to type. Maybe I'll just make a"Memorable Quotes" section... hmm... (gets to work)

Hey, you should click the "Xat" button in the gray navigation bar and come chat with us. Wink Well... a few of our morning users. Silly Face!

Maybe later, I haven't eaten yet, so for now I gotta leave.
Spongedude121
Spongedude121
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 5/22/2011, 12:39 pm

Spongedude121 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:

Maybe later, I haven't eaten yet, so for now I gotta leave.

Oh, okay. See ya around the forum. Smile
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Spongedude121 6/9/2011, 2:54 pm

You know what? This series in on hiatus for a while. A LONG time probably. I just don't have enough interest to get Episode 2 up, but maybe sometime. A month by the most, hopefully. Sad
Spongedude121
Spongedude121
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 6/9/2011, 4:35 pm

Aw, okay.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Doubloons : 37569

Back to top Go down

Post by Spongedude121 6/9/2011, 4:42 pm

Steel Sponge wrote:Aw, okay.

Yeah, but I don't wanna give it up, it's just I have other ideas for other spin-offs. In fact, I think I'm just gonna make a topic known as "Spongedude121's Productions" so all my spin-offs don't fill up the Spin-off forum, especially because some of them will probably end quickly
Spongedude121
Spongedude121
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down