SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Episode Discussion: Tunnel of Glove/Love That Squid Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Episode Discussion: Tunnel of Glove/Love That Squid 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Episode Discussion: Tunnel of Glove/Love That Squid Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Episode Discussion: Tunnel of Glove/Love That Squid Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Episode Discussion: Tunnel of Glove/Love That Squid Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Episode Discussion: Tunnel of Glove/Love That Squid Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Episode Discussion: Tunnel of Glove/Love That Squid Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Episode Discussion: Tunnel of Glove/Love That Squid Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Episode Discussion: Tunnel of Glove/Love That Squid Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Episode Discussion: Tunnel of Glove/Love That Squid Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Episode Discussion: Tunnel of Glove/Love That Squid Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Episode Discussion: Tunnel of Glove/Love That Squid

+10
Sabre
spongebobiscool
NegiSpongie
Wumbology
storytime7
Clappy
tvguy347
TarterSauce25
jjsthekid
Steel Sponge
14 posters

Go down

What Did You Think?

Episode Discussion: Tunnel of Glove/Love That Squid Bar_left67%Episode Discussion: Tunnel of Glove/Love That Squid Bar_right 67% 
[ 4 ]
Episode Discussion: Tunnel of Glove/Love That Squid Bar_left17%Episode Discussion: Tunnel of Glove/Love That Squid Bar_right 17% 
[ 1 ]
Episode Discussion: Tunnel of Glove/Love That Squid Bar_left16%Episode Discussion: Tunnel of Glove/Love That Squid Bar_right 16% 
[ 1 ]
Episode Discussion: Tunnel of Glove/Love That Squid Bar_left0%Episode Discussion: Tunnel of Glove/Love That Squid Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Episode Discussion: Tunnel of Glove/Love That Squid Empty Episode Discussion: Tunnel of Glove/Love That Squid

Post by Steel Sponge 2/11/2011, 10:05 pm

Airs tomorrow at 9:30 am. Discuss.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 37564

Back to top Go down

Episode Discussion: Tunnel of Glove/Love That Squid Empty Re: Episode Discussion: Tunnel of Glove/Love That Squid

Post by jjsthekid 2/12/2011, 10:56 am

Episode Discussion: Tunnel of Glove/Love That Squid 300px-Love_That_Squid

Love that Squid

* For a second, I thought SpongeBob was going to cook the book.

* The female squid reminded me of the female squid from Opposite Day for some reason.

* You could easily rename this episode "Squiddy Love" or "Krusty Love 2.0"

* I find it funny this is paired with "A New Fish in Town" (In Production order) which has Squidward meeting a friend and in this he gets a girlfriend.

* SpongeBob cross-dresses again..

* Honestly, I think they spent too much time practicing instead of going to the actual date.

* I had a feeling SpongeBob would screw it up.

* Well, we saw SpongeBob's roof again, which is something I guess.

* Honestly, I thought Squidward would lose her, not keep her.

* I suppose this episode was okay, but I think they spent too much time on the practice date as I said before. It is not a terrible episode, but I think more could have come out of it.

Grade: C-

Episode Discussion: Tunnel of Glove/Love That Squid 300px-Tunnel_Of_Glove

Tunnel of Glove

* I already saw this episode online months ago, but it's nice to see it air on TV.

* 3rd time we've seen Glove World. 1st time in Rock Bottom and 2nd time in Roller Cowards.

* Slow down there SpongeBob.

* I can't wait to see what else goes wrong..

* Patrick, pay attention!

* I actually laughed at Patrick's parts in the work station.

* SpongeBob's imitations reminded me of where he changed the titles of the Krusty Krab in Bossy Boots. Yes, I get reminded of things a lot.

* I really wouldn't ride that ride when you have people like Patrick breaking the controls for it.

* -1 less Glove World ride.

* I have to say this is one of my favorite Season 7 episodes, and it had some nice humor in it.

Grade: A

Overall: B-
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 43036

Back to top Go down

Episode Discussion: Tunnel of Glove/Love That Squid Empty Re: Episode Discussion: Tunnel of Glove/Love That Squid

Post by TarterSauce25 2/12/2011, 12:02 pm

I missed Love that Squid, but Tunnel of Glove was easily in my opinion one of the best episodes of Spongebob in a while.
TarterSauce25
TarterSauce25
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 25639

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 2/12/2011, 12:33 pm

Oh cool! SOO Happy Was Tunnel of Glove a Valentine's episode? Silly Face!

Link, plz.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 42385

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 2/12/2011, 12:36 pm

Here is Tunnel of Glove:

Nothing for Love that Squid yet.
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 43036

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 2/12/2011, 12:57 pm

Wow, I actually enjoyed Tunnel of Glove......that was surprisingly good
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 49136

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 2/12/2011, 12:57 pm

Nick.com link for "Love That Squid"

http://spongebob.nick.com/videos/clip/spongebob-151b-love-that-squid-full-episode.html

And yes, I looked for it because I missed it when it aired. Silly Face!

I already saw Tunnel of Glove a few months ago, and I agree that it's one of the best SB episodes in a while.
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24848

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 2/12/2011, 1:22 pm

That was a pretty good episode. Patrick had the best parts. Silly Face!

ETA: Love That Squid was pretty good too, but Tunnel of Glove was slightly better.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 46713
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 2/12/2011, 2:04 pm

Love That Squid: C-
Tunnel of Glove: C+ (If Patrick was never in that episode, this could've gotten a D)
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Doubloons : 37564

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 2/12/2011, 2:15 pm

Steel Sponge wrote:Tunnel of Glove: C+ (If Patrick was never in that episode, this could've gotten a D)
I have to agree that Patrick made the episode.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 46713
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by NegiSpongie 2/12/2011, 3:42 pm

I thought Love That Squid was pretty good. The part with SpongeBob pretending to be Squidward's date was really funny. And kinda glad that Squidward actually got the girl at the end.

I saw Tunnel of Glove months ago, and I still think that it's an excellent episode. Patrick was hilarious throughout it all.
NegiSpongie
NegiSpongie
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25865

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1063319/SOLmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by spongebobiscool 2/12/2011, 10:22 pm

Love That Squid: Its good to see squidward in love but however I don't
really like it , it was dull and boring 4/10

Tunnel of Glove: This episode was pretty good had a lot mildly jokes and the tunnel of glove ride was cool 8/10

Tunnel of glove is now my favorite episode in season 7.
spongebobiscool
spongebobiscool
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 26297

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre 2/13/2011, 1:11 pm

Love that Squid

Brilliant, just brilliant this episode was funny throughout and had a pretty funny plot to start off with, which always helps in shows like Spongebob. The jokes weren't unfunny, awkward or stupid and in fact they were quite the opposite. I did not have high hopes for this episode but I was thoroughly impressed, everyone was in character and on top form. I liked that we actually got to find out a bit about the female squid and she wasn't just a flat, dull character. The jokes were what I could have expected from a season 2/3 episode as they did contain a hint of adult humor which is always great. So overall this was a brilliant episode that was very funny throughout.

Score: A-, 4.5/5, 9/10, Outstanding

Tunnel of Glove

Like many of you, I had already seen the episode online last year and I really enjoyed it then. Watching it again nothing had changed, Both plots were very funny and something we don't usually see on Spongebob is that the plots came together brilliantly. Spongebob and Patrick were defiantly the best characters of the episode but I didn't find Pearl that annoying. It wasn't rushed or repetitive and the plot was very fresh. This and it's "partner" are perfect examples of Spongebob's return to brilliance.

Score: A, 4.5/5, 9.5/10, Magnificent
Sabre
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 28818

Back to top Go down

Post by BeachBob95 2/13/2011, 3:13 pm

I can't believe I loved them both the way I used to love a season 2 episode.
BeachBob95
BeachBob95
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25935

http://tv.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SpongeSebastian 2/13/2011, 6:01 pm

Thanks for the link, storytime7! I couldn't watch the episode on TV thanks to my dad canceling our satellite service.
I thought "Love that Squid" was a terrific episode. Squidward going on a date certainly is a rare thing indeed. Some parts, such as SpongeBob's "cutesy" face made me chuckle; and I loved how things actually work out for Squidward at the end.
SpongeSebastian
SpongeSebastian
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 27117

http://www.tv.com/users/SpongeSebastian/profile.php

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 2/14/2011, 6:54 pm

Love That Squid:
Better than I thought. I found it pretty funny. 8.5/10

Tunnel of Glove:

It was pretty good. 8/10
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 32895

Back to top Go down

Post by Goosebumpsfan2 2/14/2011, 10:25 pm

Both were good, but Squid winning again makes Love That Squid the best ep in awhile.
Goosebumpsfan2
Goosebumpsfan2
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 28443

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down