SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com The Under W.A.T.E.R. Agents Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
The Under W.A.T.E.R. Agents 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
The Under W.A.T.E.R. Agents Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
The Under W.A.T.E.R. Agents Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
The Under W.A.T.E.R. Agents Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
The Under W.A.T.E.R. Agents Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
The Under W.A.T.E.R. Agents Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
The Under W.A.T.E.R. Agents Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
The Under W.A.T.E.R. Agents Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
The Under W.A.T.E.R. Agents Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
The Under W.A.T.E.R. Agents Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

The Under W.A.T.E.R. Agents

2 posters

Go down

The Under W.A.T.E.R. Agents Empty The Under W.A.T.E.R. Agents

Post by Sabre 1/30/2011, 1:57 pm

Season 1 episode 1 (1)- "The Case of the Broken Heart"
Season 1 episode 2 (2)- "The Case of the Frozen Fiend"
Season 1 episode 3 (3)- "The Case of the Devious Mayor"
Season 1 episode 4 (4)- "The Case of the Rock Creature"

Last edited by Sabre on 7/23/2011, 7:06 am; edited 10 times in total
Sabre
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 28793

Back to top Go down

The Under W.A.T.E.R. Agents Empty Re: The Under W.A.T.E.R. Agents

Post by Wumbology 1/30/2011, 2:00 pm

Sounds good.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 46688
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre 6/5/2011, 6:56 am

The pilot episode will air this Saturday following the season 3 premier of "Adventures in the Underground City"! and a new episode will air every Saturday following that... (AitUC will remain in it's Friday slot)
Sabre
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre 6/11/2011, 5:28 pm

Season 1 episode 1 (1)- "The Case of the Broken Heart"

Klarisse: (She walks through the streets in her wedding dress while people point and laugh at her)

Nat: Looks like someone got ditched at the alter (He laughs)

Klarisse: I didn’t get ditched at the alter, I ditched someone (Everyone laughs at her as she runs home crying) No one understAH! (She falls down the shoot and lands inside the agency, looking around in the pitch darkness she sees a figure approach her) Oh great, this is all I need

Figure: (Slowly approaching Klarisse) Get out…!

Klarisse: W-Who are you?

Figure: I said get out!

Klarisse: Lemmy?! (A blue lobster appears out the darkness)

Lemmy: Get out…Your mug, I’ve got a new tub of coffee for you this morning (Klarisse starts to cry) Aw, what’s wrong Klarisse, are you crying because I slowly approached you in the pitch darkness speaking in a menacing voice?

Klarisse: No it’s not you, I‘m fine (She fakes a smile but can‘t)

Lemmy: Well I’m always here for you

Klarisse: I really appreciate that Lemmy (A voice on the megaphone interrupts their conversation)

Voice: Please stop with all this damn emotional stuff and meet in the conference room immediately (They both walk into the conference room where a few chairs surround a huge table facing towards a screen where Lemmy sits down next to a rock like creature)

Alkalinises: Hey buddy (They do a secret handshake to each other) Did you hear?

Lemmy: Hear what?

Alkalinises: About Klarisse ditching someone at the alter (Lemmy clears his throat) I couldn’t believe it, The Klarisse we all know and love heartlessly ditching someone at the alter…

Lemmy: ALKALINISES!

Alkalinises: What? Oh great now I’ve lost my trail of thought…Oh wait now I remember, I just can’t believe she would do something like that… (Lemmy points at Klarisse) …Oh hey Klarisse, how’s it going? (The screen turns on and an old eel appears on the screen)

Dr. Sir: Yo dogs how’s it hanging?

Lemmy: (Confused) Why are you talking like that?

Dr. Sir: Talking like what?

Lemmy: Calling us “Dogs” and asking us how were hanging

Dr. Sir: (He looks confused) I don’t have time to play your stupid games Lemmy I’ve got serious business to report on

Alkalinises: Lay it on us big daddy

Dr. Sir: That I will do, Earlier today I discovered someone happened to enter the agency and uncover our hideout, you know what you have to do…

Alkalinises: …I’ll go get the gun (He walks towards the cupboard)

Klarisse: (She remembers Spongebob discovered the agency) Wait a minute, is this person a small yellow sponge?

Dr. Sir: How the hell should I know…Oh wait I do, yes it is in fact a small yellow sponge by the name Spongebob Squarepants, Now I’ve got to go for a spray tan - doctor out (The screen turns off as Lemmy stands up and walks towards the exit with Alkalinises)

Lemmy: Right, Klarisse are you ready to go? (He smiles at her)

Klarisse: I-I Can’t go

Lemmy: Are you still upset about that Mr Krabs thing? Maybe beating the life out an innocent person will make you feel happier

Klarisse: I’m fine (She fakes another smile as Lemmy leaves with Alkalinises but soon enough she starts to cry)

Alkalinises: (He looks at the piece of paper with the address on) So Spongebob Squarepants lives at 124 Conch Street (He holds up the gun) He’s in for the biggest surprise of his life…Unless he’s ever had a surprise party thrown for him, those things are really surprising y’know

Lemmy: Come on, he’s not gonna kill himself (They both walk towards Spongebob’s house)

Klarisse: (She wipes the tears out of her eyes) I need to stop them, it was never Spongebob’s fault (She runs outside looking for them both)

Spongebob: (He’s in his house on the phone to Patrick) …Yeah, he just left to go on his honeymoon-Yeah-And about that: When I went to pick up Klarisse…(His doorbell rings) …Hang on a minute buddy, there’s someone at the door (He slowly approaches the door)

Lemmy: (They’re both standing outside the door) Are you sure this is 124 Conch Street?

Alkalinises: Of course I’m sure (Squidward opens the door)

Squidward: What? (Alkalinises knocks him out cold with a mop)

Alkalinises: I knew this would come in handy one day (He puts the mop down)

Lemmy: That isn’t Spongebob

Alkalinises: Ok, well I’m wasn’t that sure (He looks at Squidward lying on the floor) We weren’t here (He pushes him back into his house shutting the door) Let’s try next door

Spongebob: (He opens the door to see Patrick) Patrick! What are you doing here? I was just talking to you on the phone

Patrick: I know, I thought it’ll be better if I talked to you in person (Someone knocks on the door)

Spongebob: Wow I sure am popular today, go on through Patrick I’ll be there in a minute (Patrick walks into the kitchen)

Lemmy: (At the door) Just don’t knock this guy out before we know who he is (Spongebob opens the door)

Spongebob: Hello?

Lemmy: Are you Spongebob Squarepants?

Spongebob: Sure am… (Alkalinises holds a gun up to his head)…not, Never heard of him in my entire life (He starts to sweat)

Lemmy: If your not Spongebob Squarepants then why are you square, made of sponge, wearing a name tag stating your name is Bob and wearing pants?

Spongebob: Good question…(He slams the door in their faces)

Alkalinises: Maybe he’s just gone to get us a drink

Lemmy: He’s not gone to get us drinks, he knows our secret

Alkalinises: He knows my secret, poor little guy

Lemmy: Not that secret, for God’s sake keep that to yourself

Spongebob: (He tries to hold them back from getting into the house) W-What secret?

Alkalinises: What the one about the agency?

Spongebob: (He remembers) Wait, you work for that agency?

Lemmy: Yea…NO, Now let us in (Spongebob runs out the back as they both burst in) He’s gone out the back (Patrick walks in with two cups)

Patrick: Hey guys, wanna smoothie?

Alkalinises: …And you said they wouldn’t offer us drinks (Alkalinises takes a cup as he is dragged out the back door by Lemmy)

Lemmy: He’s gone to tell his friends

Spongebob: No I’m not, I don’t have any friends (Alkalinises runs up to him and grabs his hands)

Alkalinises: You can’t get away now… (Spongebob runs away) …Hey I said you couldn’t (They continue chasing after him)

Spongebob: What do you want from me?

Alkalinises: We want you to stop freaking running away from us (Spongebob stops running) Thanks for listening to me (They realise he’s at the edge of a cliff)

Lemmy: I’m sorry it had to come to this (They hold onto him)

Spongebob: Please don’t kill me it was never my fault, Klarisse broke Mr Krabs’ heart

Alkalinises: You have the right to remain silent

Spongebob: I didn’t know you guys were part of the police force

Lemmy: He likes to think he is

Alkalinises: Stop talking (He holds the gun up to Spongebob’s head)

Klarisse: He’s right (She appears behind Alkalinises) I really shouldn’t have led Eugene on like I did, but is there any need to shoot this….

Alkalinises: …Yes (He shoots Spongebob with the gun as he falls to the ground)

Klarisse: I can’t believe you shot him, we’ve got hundreds of memory blanking ray guns in the agency why didn’t you just use one of those?

Alkalinises: That’s what this is (He holds the gun up)

Klarisse: If that’s a memory blanking ray gun why were you holding it like a real gun and threatening to kill him?

Alkalinises: I just wanted to look cool and look like I could shot someone (He looks at Spongebob who’s on the ground) No offence kid (Spongebob’s not moving) Kid? (He kicks Spongebob but he blacks out then wakes up in his house in front of the TV) What happened? Where am I? (Klarisse, Lemmy and Alkalinises are watching him from the window smiling at each other)

Alkalinises: Our work here is done…

Spongebob: …Wait a minute, I remember: The agency and that crazy guy with the gun…. (Klarisse looks at Alkalinises) …I’ve got to tell the police…(He gets shot with the gun again then blacks out and reawakens) …What happened? (He looks around) …Ooh TV (He watches the TV)

Alkalinises: NOW our work is done (They all start to walk back to the agency)

Klarisse: Well I’m pretty tired, I think I better get to bed (They enter the agency)

Alkalinises: But it’s only six o’ clock

Klarisse: (She stares blankly at Alkalinises) I’m aware of the time

Lemmy: I wouldn’t argue with her let alone on her wedding day (They all clock out)

Klarisse: See you guys tomorrow

Lemmy and Alkalinises: See ya (Klarisse leaves the agency through the elevator) I do feel pretty bad for her, I think she really did love that guy

Alkalinises: Looks like someone needs cheering up, What do you say to “Blood, Guts and more Guts” extended edition (He holds up the DVD) Wanna watch?

Lemmy: You know I do (They both laugh as they walk into the conference room putting the DVD into the huge TV)

Klarisse: (In bed she puts her book down and picks up a picture of Mr Krabs) I’ll always love you, Eugene (She kisses the photo and turns the light off as she slowly falls to sleep)
Sabre
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre 6/27/2011, 4:30 pm

Season 1 episode 2 (2)- "The Case of the Frozen Fiend"

Dr. Sir: (He’s on the screen while the three agents watch him looking rather sleepy) …And to answer your question Alkalinises: No you will not be beating anyone up today, In fact far from it, you will need to stop a heist that we have inside information will be taking place this evening…

Lemmy: A heist, that’s so cool

Dr. Sir: It may be cool Lemmy, but it’s certainly not cool

Alkalinises: So where is the heist going to be taking place, King Neptune’s Castle, The National Bank of Bikini Bottom?…

Dr. Sir: …In the Bikini Bottom Museum

Alkalinises: A museum…Lame, Who would want to rob a museum anyway?

Dr. Sir: The people robbing the museum tonight, apparently

Klarisse: When should we get there to stop them?

Dr. Sir: Well how about, three hours ago

Klarisse: Three hours ago?!

Dr. Sir: I only just got the email, now run along (The screen turns off and they all stand up ready to go)

Klarisse: Well we can’t hang around waiting for Christmas

Alkalinises: Oh (He sighs)

Klarisse: They might already be there (They all run outside and towards the Museum as they slowly walk inside without making a sound) We’ve got to be silent, they might be armed, you don’t need to speak unless it’s absolutely, positively, necessary (They all look around the museum but can’t see anything)

Lemmy: (Whispering) Where are they?

Alkalinises: (Shouting) WHAT! (Lemmy covers Alkalinises’ mouth)

Klarisse: Well they must not be here yet, we’ll just have to wait for them to arrive

Lemmy: I can’t believe their late for there own heist (They hear the front entrance getting locked)

Klarisse: What was that?

Alkalinises: What?

Klarisse: That

Alkalinises: That what?

Klarisse: The door, I think someone’s locked us in (She runs up to the door and it is indeed locked) Let us out (She knocks on the door harder this time)

Burglar: You were too late to stop us

Klarisse: Oh great we just missed them

Burglar: Yeah you were just to fast for you…Two days to fast (He walks away laughing)

Klarisse: Stupid Doctor, can’t even get the right day let alone time

Lemmy: You can’t blame him for making a mistake, we just need to find away out of here (They try to knock the door down but it won’t move)

Klarisse: Where’s Alkalinises? We could use his head to bash the door down? (They call out for him and he appears out of the cupboard)

Alkalinises: Hey guys, come in here (He signals to them)

Klarisse: Come out of there, we don’t have time to play your silly games…

Lemmy: I have time (He runs into and they both start to laugh)

Klarisse: Ok guys, funs over (She opens the door and they are not inside) Guys? This isn’t funny (She steps inside and falls through the back of the cupboard landing in the basement filled with many old exhibits) Wow!

Dr. Sir: (In the agency he is having a conference with many old folks sitting around the table) Hello and welcome to the forty sixth meeting of the B.O.R.I.N.G. Association of high energised individuals (He looks around at the people who are falling a sleep and slumping in their chairs) Well I suspect you all know why I called you here…

Maria: No, you told us it was a secret

Dr. Sir: Well I was wrong, I’ve called you all here as it was exactly twenty three years ago today that my apprentice Roberto was concealed from the world and never seen again…

Prudence: So?

Dr. Sir: Well I thought we could mourn for him

Richard: Why? He’s not dead

Dr. Sir: But still (They all put there heads down in silent prayer) …

Richard: …

Prudence: How long was that?

Dr. Sir: Four seconds

Old person: Should we start again?

Dr. Sir: Hell no

Jack: Hey what happened between you two anyway?

Dr. Sir: I’ve already told you and without an exaggeration, like fifty billion times

Jack: Well nobody else knows

Dr. Sir: Yes they do, but I’ll tell the story one more (Everyone sighs) It was the mid ninety’s and I was looking for a new apprentice who died of um,…unknown causes, and then I spotted the perfect apprentice he was a skinny blue dolphin about half my age with long black hair…

Alkalinises: (In the museum basement) Hey guys look at this dolphin with weird black hair (They all look at Roberto frozen in a huge block of ice) Hey he looks like that guy who was frozen in Star Wars (He high fives Lemmy)

Klarisse: Who is he and why’s he in there?

Alkalinises: I don’t know, lets ask him (He begins to crack the ice with his head)

Klarisse: Don’t do that, we don’t want to wake him, he wouldn’t be frozen unless he’s evil

Alkalinises: Well he looks really nice…

Dr. Sir: (Back in the agency) …But he was pure evil, that is why we had to freeze him and prevent him from causing any more destruction

Old person: So where is he now?

Dr. Sir: Nobody knows, he’s been lost for over twenty years….

Klarisse: (They pick the ice containing Roberto up and stand him in his right position) Well we should leave and tell the Doctor the heist was yesterday and how he should have checked things twice before sending us out here

Alkalinises: I don’t want to go yet, look at all this stuff around you (Klarisse looks around at all the old boxes)

Klarisse: What, junk?

Alkalinises: Junk! This is far from junk

Klarisse: Well then what is it?

Alkalinises: Well I don’t know, but it’s not junk

Klarisse: Come on! We need to go

Alkalinises: I don’t wanna (He runs off through the basement of the museum)

Klarisse: (She looks at Lemmy) And how old is he again? (They run after him jumping over random junk from the museum)

Alkalinises: (He runs until he falls over a switch that starts blowing hot air through the basement) Leave me alone (He carries on running)

Klarisse: (They continue chasing him) You catch up with him and I’ll call the doctor and tell him we’ll be a bit late (She dials a number and Dr. Sir appears on the video phone)

Dr. Sir: Where are you? Have you stopped the heist yet?

Klarisse: Well no, but he’s ran off again

Dr. Sir: What again? I don’t even know why I hired him

Klarisse: (She suddenly warms up) Did it suddenly get warmer in here?

Lemmy: Don’t look at me

Klarisse: (She notices the air vents blowing hot air into the room as Lemmy walks away looking for Alkalinises) Wait, the guy in the ice (She turns around to see Roberto in the ice starting to melt)

Dr. Sir: What guy in the ice? What are you talking about? Who is he? Why am I asking all these questions?

Klarisse: Well were in the basement of the museum and we found this guy frozen in ice for some reason (Lemmy walks back to Klarisse)

Lemmy: What’s the matter? (She points to the melting ice) Hey cool the guys unthawing

Dr. Sir: Wait is the “guy” frozen a blue dolphin with stupid long hair by any chance?

Klarisse: Yes, why?

Dr. Sir: For God sake don’t let him get out of there

Klarisse: Why?

Dr. Sir: Just listen to me he’s can’t escape he‘s… (The phone’s battery dies)

Klarisse: Not a good time (She throws the phone on the floor and they quickly run to Roberto in the ice tube but he’s not there and all that’s left is a puddle of water on the floor)

Klarisse: He’s gone, and all that’s left is a small puddle…

Lemmy: Don’t blame him, that would have been the first thing I would have done if I frozen for twenty years

Klarisse: …Of water, it’s a puddle of water

Lemmy: Oh (They both look around again but he’s still nowhere to be seen)

Klarisse: Where could he be?

Lemmy: He’s probably gone for a hot shower (They slowly look around but they can’t see him anywhere) Quick we need to seal the exits before he gets out and causes trouble for whatever reason he was frozen for in the first place (They both run in opposite directions and Roberto is revealed to be clinging to the ceiling watching them both run through the basement)

Roberto: (Still holding onto the ceiling he starts to laugh evilly) Ha, ha, ha…(He falls off the ceiling and lands on his back) …aw, I just got that fixed - Twenty four years ago (He slowly stands up and crawls along the ceiling trying to reach the exit without being seen)

Lemmy: (He runs through the basement) This goes on forever (He goes around a corner to see Alkalinises sitting on a box covering his face with his hands) There you are, Come on we need to seal the exits

Alkalinises: (He doesn’t stand up) Lemmy, do you think I’m childish?

Lemmy: Of course I do (He smiles at him)

Alkalinises: No, I’m being serious

Lemmy: So was I

Alkalinises: So is that how everyone sees me, just a childish fool who can’t be taken seriously?

Lemmy: That’s not such a bad thing, you’re the one who makes us laugh when were down and smile when were unhappy, you could even say you’re the one who holds the whole agency together!

Alkalinises: Now lets not go crazy

Lemmy: But it’s true

Alkalinises: (He smiles) I appreciate that buddy

Lemmy: Now who wants to go catch a criminal?

Alkalinises: Of course, but what do you mean a criminal?

Lemmy: That dude frozen in the ice escaped

Alkalinises: Where do you think he is now?

Lemmy: He could be anywhere he‘s probably evacuated the city thousands and thousands of miles away …

Roberto: (He enters the agency and looks around) Nothing has changed (He looks at the 60’s style wallpaper) Nothing at all (He carries on walking until he reaches the conference room to see Dr. Sir sitting on the table) I’m back, baby

Dr. Sir: (He looks up in shock) Oh no, not you, not …The taxman!

Roberto: Yes your worst nightma…wait, no it’s me, remember?

Dr. Sir: (He looks closer focusing his glasses) Uh,… Dad?

Roberto: Maybe this’ll shed some light (He runs out the room locking Dr. Sir inside the conference room) Remember now? (He lowers the heat in the room and Dr. Sir begins to cough violently)

Dr. Sir: Oh, it’s that guy who’s life I ruined (He clutches his chest while the room begins to get colder) Could someone turn the heat up in here?

Roberto: No one can help you now old man (He watches Dr. Sir fall to the floor as he laughs)

Klarisse: (In the basement she turns around a corner to see Lemmy and Alkalinises) There you two are (She runs up to them both) Did you see him?

Lemmy: No, me and Alkalinises were having a heart to heart

Klarisse: All the times you could have done that and you decide to do it just as there’s a crazed victim on the loose?

Lemmy: Well we’ll probably still catch him (They all run to the exit and run outside in the sun) Finally some natural light

Alkalinises: My eyes, They burn! (He covers his eyes and falls to the ground)

Klarisse: What did he do? Look at the sun again?

Lemmy: We need to find him, he could be anywhere (They all look around) Where is he? Lord, Just give me a sign (Lemmy’s cell phone rings as he slowly picks it up and answers it) Uh, Lord? (He listens and hears Dr. Sir groaning in agony as the phone call ends)

Klarisse: Who was that?

Lemmy: Dr. Sir, I think the frozen guys in the agency (They all begin to run back to the agency)

Roberto: (He’s sitting on a stool filing his finger nails) How you doing in there? (In the room Dr. Sir is completely frozen solid until he tries to stand up) Only a few minutes now until you’ve discovered the tragic irony I enforced on you (He laughs as he see him approaching the door) Looks like someone’s hot…Ok that sounded wrong (He turns the temperature up as he notices Dr. Sir move his mouth to the word “Why?”) Oh you wanna know why I’m freezing you? Well I’ll tell you as your so old you’ve probably forgotten (He sits back down on the stool) You ruined my life, All my family and friends are dead now and it’s all because of you (He starts to tear up) That was a tear of anger (He looks around suspiciously) And now your going to appreciate what it’s like being frozen from the world for almost half you life (He continues to turn the temperature down) Let’s get this over and done with, I need to go murder that store clerk who short changed me…twenty four years ago

Klarisse: What do you mean were locked out the agency?

Lemmy: Exactly that, we can’t get inside, it’s completely locked shut

Alkalinises: So were never gonna get into the agency…? (He notices Nat listening into their conversation) …The agency of um, not believing in agencies and agents that is (He fakes a smile as Nat walks away) He’s going be murdered and it’s all my fault for acting childish like normal

Lemmy: Now that’s not true…

Klarisse: He does makes a good point though

Alkalinises: Wait I’ve got an idea (He starts emptying his pockets of all his collectable items)

Klarisse: What are you doing now?

Alkalinises: (He picks up a small fire cracker) It’s time to pick up my childish things and become a man

Klarisse: You do realise that’s a fire cracker?

Alkalinises: Oh yes, how childish of me (He smiles at Lemmy)

Roberto: (He finishes filing his fingernails) Beautiful, and my nails are half bad either (He laughs as Dr. Sir groans) You still alive? (He stands up and turns the temperature to the lowest setting) Revenge is a dish best served cold…Ooh irony, how I love it so (He sees a flash of light then a huge explosion tears through the agency and Lemmy, Klarisse and Alkalinises jump into the agency) What the freaks?

Klarisse: Damn those things are explosive (The smokes clears and they all grab hold of Roberto’s arms and legs)

Roberto: Get your damn dirty hands off me (He kicks Lemmy across the room hitting him into the wall) Bet you weren’t expecting me to have this! (He pulls out a knife)

Klarisse: Actually you were holding it when you were frozen

Roberto: Well then answer me this…(He lunges at Klarisse with the knife but Alkalinises stands in the way and his knife snaps in two) Look what you’ve done now

Alkalinises: That’s why they call me Iron chest (He pounds his chest)

Klarisse: Who calls you that?

Alkalinises: The people at my school, well actually they called me other nastier things but I’m sure I heard someone say it once

Roberto: Does he ever shut up? (He notices Lemmy sneaking to the thermostat) Look who’s trying to be a hero (He opens the door and pushes Lemmy into the freezing room with Dr. Sir)

Alkalinises: Let him out of there (He runs to the door but Roberto pushes him aside)

Roberto: Now the matter of your death

Klarisse: (She backs away from him) You can’t kill me, you don’t even have a weapon

Roberto: You didn’t think I’d just carry one weapon do you? (He pulls a spoon out of his pocket)

Alkalinises: Oh no, he’s going to feed us porridge…Your not really going to do that are you?

Roberto: No, but I am going to do this (He throws the spoon at Alkalinises and it chips the top of his head)

Alkalinises: Ow (He rubs his head) Now I’m angry

Roberto: (Sarcastically) Oh no a tall rock creature is angry at me (Alkalinises approaches him as Lemmy and Dr. Sir burst out the room and fall to the ground) Get back in there now

Alkalinises: If you insist (He picks Roberto up and throws him into the frozen room) Who’s childish now? Well I guess I am still but at least I’m not frozen (He laughs)

Roberto: Well I could have expected this (He begins to freeze as they all cheer for Alkalinises)

Dr. Sir: (He gradually unfreezes and starts to stand up) Thank you for saving my agency, in honour of this how would you like to become a agent for my agency?

Lemmy: He already is an agent, remember?

Dr. Sir: Well in that case, lets all go for some pizza

Klarisse: What are you gonna do with freezy mc. Freezer in there? (She points into the frozen room)

Dr. Sir: I’ll just put him into our basement like all my other frozen apprentices (They all start to walk out the agency) Come on, The pizza’s not going to eat itself, unless it’s a weird cannibalistic pizza then…

Alkalinises: …I’ll just be a minute (He runs off)

Burglar #1: (In his house he is surrounded by lots of items from the museum) Well that heist was a complete success

Burglar #2: You can say that again (He scratches his back with a bone)

Burglar #1: I will in a minute I think someone’s at the door (He walks to the door and opens it to see a huge pile of lit fire crackers on the doorstep) Hey Bill, look someone’s left us a basket of lit firecrackers

Burglar #2: Cool (He walks up to them)

Burglar #1: Wait, Oh dear God (They both scream)

Alkalinises: (He walks away as he hears a huge explosion as holds a fire cracker up) You haven’t failed me yet (He laughs as he walks off into the sunset laughing)
Sabre
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre 7/2/2011, 5:46 pm

Season 1 episode 3 (3)- "The Case of the Devious Mayor"

Klarisse: (She steps out the closet dressed in a yellow dress and wearing a pink wig)

Dr. Sir: You look good enough

Klarisse: I look a walking circus act, Why is it always me who has to go undercover?

Alkalinises: I just don’t think I could pull the dress off as well as you and also, yellow’s not really my colour

Dr. Sir: I’ve already told you Klarisse, I think the mayor’s planning something and I need you to go and prove me right, but hopefully wrong

Klarisse: You can’t just send us out on an investigation every time you think someone’s planning to do something

Dr. Sir: Sure I can it’s my job, Now get to it (He points to the door)

Klarisse: But what if I get attracted to him and don’t want to hurt him?

Dr. Sir: I don’t think that’ll happen, he’s old, fat and very ugly…

Alkalinises: Hey Klarisse, he sounds just like that crab you almost married (Klarisse hits him around the back of the head) Ow, that almost hurt me (He laughs then falls on his face)

Klarisse: That’s all well and good, but what if he doesn’t trust me and how would I even get into his office in the first place?

Dr. Sir: You don’t need to worry about that, I spend all of last night writing out a full proof story on this piece of paper (He hands her the paper) It’s so full proof it’s almost not fully proofed at all…

Klarisse: (Scene cuts to Klarisse outside the Mayors office talking to the security guard, she begins to read the note) Hello, I am here to deliver a tiger fish litter tray to the mayor (She fakes a smile)

Security Guard: (He shouts into the mayors office) Mr. Mayor do you have a tiger fish?

Mayor: No

Security Guard: But I suppose if he did have a tiger fish he would need a litter tray so go right on in (He opens the door for her)

Klarisse: Please hold on for one minute (She walks into the bathroom and knocks on the air vent on the ceiling as Lemmy and Alkalinises poke their heads out) Right guys, I’m in, now you just sneak through the vents and keep a record of what he says, you’ve got the notepad right?

Lemmy: Right (She closes the air vents as she walks out the bathroom)

Alkalinises: Did she just ask you if you had a Goat lad?

Lemmy: D’know, It’s best just to agree with her, Now lets go (They crawl through the vents very noisily)

Klarisse: (She walks into the mayors office as he turns around to face her)

Mayor: So you’re the chick who delivers the litter boxes?

Klarisse: You better believe it

Mayor: I know your game and it’s not going to fool me…

Klarisse: Y-You do?!

Mayor: Yes I do…You want me to buy a litter box and then send me chain mails about special offers for the rest of my life

Klarisse: Awh, well you got me there (Lemmy and Alkalinises reach the air vent in the mayors office and the pull out the notepad) Well now you know why I’m here, why don’t you share some top secret information with me say something along the lines of planning to do something to the town or anything really (She sits down next to him)

Mayor: I don’t think I should tell you even though you are a trusted little box deliver

Alkalinises: (He starts writing “I don’t think I should tell you even though…” in the notepad when Lemmy stops him)

Lemmy: Why are you writing that done? It’s not important

Alkalinises: You never know, it might be some extremely important information (He continues to write)

Lemmy: Look your wasting the paper why don’t you just…Ah Spider (He spots a spiders nest in the corner of the vent)

Alkalinises: No, I’m not going to just…Ah Spiders, what does that even mean? (He spots the spiders nest) Oh those things (He lifts it up and shows it to Lemmy)

Lemmy: Point that thing away from me (He cowers away)

Alkalinises: There’s nothing to be scared …AH THERE’S ONE ON ME! (He shakes the spider off as a few fall out the vent and into the middle of the mayors office)

Mayor: …Yes it is true I was named the worst mayor of all time by everyone, but what do they know? Then again… (He spots the nest of spiders on the floor) Wait is that a nest of spiders? (Klarisse turns around to see the spiders crawl along the floor) Those damn spiders are always falling out the vents (Klarisse hears Lemmy and Alkalinises talking)

Lemmy: (In the vents) Give me that, let go (He pulls the notepad away from him)

Alkalinises: …It’s my notepad

Mayor: Stupid talking spiders (He presses a button talking to his PA) Lucy, can you start up the wind turbines again?

Lucy: Sure can

Klarisse: So, what do those wind turbines do exactly?

Mayor: Oh they only send a gentle breeze through the air vents…

Klarisse: That’s good

Mayor: …Then the poison is released

Klarisse: (Nervously) Spider poison?

Mayor: Meh probably, we’ve never tested it on humans before (Lemmy and Alkalinises fall out the air vents gasping for breath) Who are you and what are you doing breathing in my precious spider poison?

Klarisse: Yes, um, who are you people I have honestly never met you two before…

Alkalinises: Oh I see, ignore us then (The security guards enter)

Lemmy: Come on, lets go (They are dragged out by the security guards)

Mayor: Now where was I? (He walks back to his seat as Klarisse picks up the notepad and puts it into her pocket) So anyway when I was just three years old I visited the…

Klarisse: As much as I’d love to hear you whole life story, why don’t you share with me what you’ve done in recent years

Mayor: Recent years (He thinks) Well I changed the outcome of the vote last week, I ran over the governors snail last night and I…

Klarisse: (She’s writing what he says down on the notepad) Wait a minute, how do you spell governor? I’m pretty sure there’s an ‘n’ in there somewhere

Mayor: Wait are you writing down everything I say?

Klarisse: Are you accusing me of being a spy?

Mayor: No

Klarisse: Well I’m not if that what you were thinking (A hidden spy phone in her dress begins to make a noise and it’s Dr. Sir)

Dr. Sir: (On the spy phone) What the hell’s going on Klarisse? Why are these two idiots back here, where are you? (She turns the phone off as the Mayor looks at her strangely)

Mayor: Now I’m confused, even more so than usual

Klarisse: Ok I think it’s time to be honest with you the truth is….I have amnesia and didn’t know I was a secret agent but now I remember and have to go for no reason (She walks towards the exit)

Mayor: You don’t have to go yet (He presses the button again and talks to his PA) Cancel all my appointments

PA: What appointments you never do anyth…

Mayor: Just do it (He gets up out his chair and walks towards Klarisse) You won’t be forgetting this anytime soon even if you do suffer from amnesia (He goes to kiss her as she backs away)

Klarisse: Oh dear God (She backs up against the wall)

Dr. Sir: (In the agency he is pacing up and down in front of Lemmy and Alkalinises) …Frankly I am appalled and extremely shocked by how stupid you two could be…Well not that shocked actually

Lemmy: Were sorry Sir, but you know how much I hate spiders and…

Dr. Sir: You hate spiders? There goes your birthday present (He releases a tarantula out of a box) Well then will you two just kiss and make up and go back to spy on the mayor

Alkalinises: Eww I’m not doing that

Dr. Sir: Just do it

Alkalinises: I’m not kissing him

Dr. Sir: Now why the hell would I want you to kiss him

Alkalinises: But you just…

Dr. Sir: Just shake hands then (They both shake hands) Now go and do what I told you to do three hours ago, and do it right this time (They both walk out the agency) I wonder how much it’ll cost to replace them both

Klarisse: (The mayor moves in closer to Klarisse and kisses her as she pulls away) Eugh, What have you been eating? (She wipes her tongue)

Mayor: Well I just ate a broccoli casserole, why?

Klarisse: I think this is yours (She pulls a piece of broccoli out of her mouth) Now will you tell me what your planning to do to Bikini Bottom, you can trust me now can’t you?

Mayor: I suppose I can, I’m planning to flood the town’s water supply with an addictive liquid called ‘Larryngitis’, my names Larry by the way, then people will pay me to sell off bottles of the stuff costing them millions that I will then use to start a new life in Shell City…

Klarisse: That’s a terrible idea, you can’t do that

Mayor: Oh and when I say I’m planning to that I mean I’ve already done it

Klarisse: You what?!

Mayor: I knew you’d like the idea

Klarisse: I despise the idea it’s moronic, dangerous and extremely self-centred of you

Mayor: But besides that it’s a good idea, right?

Klarisse: I’m asking you as a professional whatever job I told you I had, to stop it before the whole town suffers just because of your buffoonery

Mayor: I won’t get found out and even if I do I’ll blame it on some other sucker, like maybe my brother or you

Klarisse: Just close down the stores selling the stuff and block the water flow from entering the city before it’s too late

Mayor: But then I wouldn’t make any money

Klarisse: I didn’t want to do this, but you left me little to no choices (She spins around and kicks the mayor in the head hitting him to the ground as she pulls her wig off)

Mayor: Wow your pretty feisty for a litter box deliver (He rubs his head)

Klarisse: I’m not whatever you just said I was, I’m an agent the undercover kind and under penalty of law you must stop what your doing immediately

Mayor: B-But what about your job as a litter box deliver

Klarisse: Shut the hell up (She kicks him to the ground again and he hits his head on the wall as she runs over to the sink pouring a glass of water and staring at the floating green liquid inside) Oh dear Neptune

Spongebob: (In the Krusty Krab he drinks a glass of water then instantly perks up) Wow this stuff is good… (He pours himself another drink) …Really good (He and other customers begin to walk out the Krusty Krab to the specially designed stores along with many other people from around the town)

Klarisse: (Dr. Sir picks up his spy phone) At last, listen to me: The mayors put this liquid into the water supply and he’s selling it to everyone

Dr. Sir: Selling it? Where?

Klarisse: Everywhere around town

Dr. Sir: I’ll be there right away

Klarisse: Great, once you close it down…

Dr. Sir: Close it down!? No way, I’m a customer (He holds up a glass of water and laughs)

Klarisse: Oh no, don’t drink anymore of the water I’m begging you… (He hangs up as she slowly sneaks past the mayor still collapsed on the floor) I need to get out of here (She leaves the office as the mayor regains consciousness and slowly sits up)

Mayor: Where is she? (He looks around his office and calls in his body guards)

Body guard: (They both walk in) What is it Mr. Mayor?

Mayor: Remember that crab who was in here earlier?

Body guard: The one you kissed?

Mayor: Ye…Wait how do you know about that?

Body guard: Me and Dave here were watching you on those video cameras we installed in your office

Mayor: (He strangely looks at them both) We’ll talk about this later, but now I need you to bring her back here, she’s a secret agent and is the only thing stopping us from being a total success

Body guard #2: Sure thing boss (They both run out the office)

Mayor: …And boys, Dead or alive (He laughs evilly)

Klarisse: (She sees everyone waiting in line outside the store) There’s thousands of them (She notices Dr. Sir in the line and she runs up to him) You’ve got to help me the mayors scamming money out of everyone even you

Dr. Sir: That is not true the Mayor loves us all

Klarisse: But it is true and I’ll prove it to you

Body guard: Don’t listen to her (The body guards walk up to them both) She’s a secret agent and is only out to destroy the lives of innocent people like you (Everyone gasps)

Police Officer: If this is true you’ll be spending a very long…long, l..(He starts to yawn as everyone slowly falls to the ground and fall asleep as Klarisse is the only one still awake)

Klarisse: Could this day get any stranger? (She looks around as Alkalinises and Lemmy walk behind her)

Alkalinises: I can answer that… Well I can’t but I know someone who can (He points to Lemmy)

Klarisse: What’s going on Lemmy? Why aren’t you and I affected?

Lemmy: Let me explain, Dr. Sir had told us to go and spy on you and the mayor again but I needed a wash to get the smell of those spiders off of me so I walked into the river…

(Flashback)

Lemmy: (He walks into the water and starts to undress) Stupid horrible spiders (He bends down and some pills fall out of his pocket and dissolve in the water) Oh no, my sleeping pills I need those for, well y’know (He rushes after them but they spread through the whole of the water supply turning the water green) Uh oh

(End of flashback)

Klarisse: So that solves that problem, but what about all these sleeping people?

Alkalinises: There’ll wake up soon enough

Klarisse: We can’t just leave them here asleep, they could be killed

Alkalinises: Sure we can, they’ve only been drugged

Klarisse: You think drugging everyone solves everything, But I suppose it’ll give us time to undrug or dedrug the water and destroy all the stores and at least now everyone will know what a vile and devious mayor he is…

News Reporter: …And in other news Mayor Larry C. Rudd has been re elected as mayor of Bikini Bottom now spanning for over a decade

Klarisse: (She turns off the TV) …Stupid gullible town, believe everything that comes out his big head

Lemmy: Well who cares what the town thinks, at least we know what he’s really like

Klarisse: But if I know the Mayor, he won’t rest until he’s got what he wants no matter who he harms…

Mayor: (In his office) …I won‘t rest until that agency is shut down (He gets out of his chair and looks out the window) Wherever it is I will find it one day (He smiles evilly)
Sabre
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre 7/16/2011, 5:42 pm

Season 1 episode 4 (4)- "The Case of the Rock Creature"

Alkalinises: (He bursts into the agency falling over a chair on his way in) Sorry I’m late everyone (He looks around only to see Dr. Sir and no one else) Everyone?

Dr. Sir: I’m afraid your chums have already left, You should have gotten here earlier (He looks at his watch) A lot earlier

Alkalinises: I’m so sorry I’ve been up…

Dr. Sir: I’ve got better things to do than listen to your voice, they should be back anytime now

Alkalinises: How did they complete the mission without me?

Dr. Sir: Oh yeah, I found someone to replace you just while you were away

Alkalinises: Replace me? I’m like the most important person in the agency

Dr. Sir: (He laughs) Your kidding right?

Alkalinises: Anyway, who could replace me?

Dr. Sir: He’s great he’s so similar to you, but better! (Lemmy and Klarisse walk into the agency holding up a rock with a bad face drawn on with pencil)

Lemmy and Klarisse: Rocky! Rocky! Rocky!

Alkalinises: (He walks up to the rock) This is the person you got to replace me?

Dr. Sir: That’s him

Klarisse: He’s great

Alkalinises: But he’s not even real

Dr. Sir: (He covers the rocks ‘ears’) Don’t listen to him, Rocky

Alkalinises: At least I now know how much you all respect me (He starts to leave the agency with his head down)

Lemmy: Don’t go… (He walks towards him but Dr. Sir grabs his shoulder)

Dr. Sir: Let him go… He was getting on my nerves anyway

Time Card: Later…

Dr. Sir: (In his laboratory he pours some liquid into a beaker) Now to add my favourite element…Sulphur (He reaches for it but it’s gone) Where the hell is it?

Alkalinises: (In the agency he’s sitting at the table pouring sulphur into a glass and drinking it straight down (He puts the sulphur down on the table) Ah, that’s the stuff (He pours himself another glass) It’s going to be a long night (He drinks the sulphur then starts to fall off his chair)

Time Card: 5:42am

Lemmy: (He’s in bed when a siren sounds and his room flashes with bright red lights as he wakes up to hear Dr. Sir’s voice on a megaphone booming through his bedroom)

Dr. Sir: LEMMY, VISIT THE AGENCY RIGHT NOW!

Lemmy: (He sits up in bed and rubs his eyes) Why did I ever let him install the surround system and sirens in my house?

Dr. Sir: (He’s sitting at the head of the table with Klarisse at the side)

Klarisse: What’s up Doc?

Dr. Sir: I’ll tell you when Lemmy arrives (Lemmy bursts into the agency as they both stare at him)

Lemmy: What? (They continue to stare at him) I forgot to get changed before I came over here didn’t I?

Klarisse: You could say that (She starts to giggle)

Lemmy: At least I was wearing my pyjama’s

Dr. Sir: Guess again

Lemmy: AH! (He covers himself with a chair)

Klarisse: Now Lemmy’s here, could you tell us why you called us here so early in the morning?

Lemmy: Yeah, what’s up with that? (He sits down next to Klarisse)

Dr. Sir: Well you probably already know why I called you here…

Klarisse: You didn’t tell us

Dr. Sir: Well then shut up and listen, The agency’s arch rival, Clamanco, has been up to something, I don’t know what and I could be completely wrong, but I need you to make sure I’m wrong or right and so on…

Klarisse: That doesn’t explain why you got us up so early

Dr. Sir: Oh yes, I called you both up so early as you may notice Alkalinises is not here, I did not need him here so to spare his feelings, I called you both here before he arrived

Lemmy: Why didn’t you need him here? He’s part of the agency just like you or me or that guy who lives in the corner and never says anything (He points to the fish in the darkness of the agency)

Dr. Sir: Well to be quite frank, One way or another he’s going to jeopardize the mission, so I’m going to try this one without him and see how things go, it could be a one time thing…Or permanent (They both gasp)

Lemmy: You can’t do that!

Dr. Sir: I just did ….Well not until you actually leave, so just go

Klarisse: One minute, Why isn’t Rocky going on the mission?

Dr. Sir: Oh yeah, He‘s taken an early vacation (They both walk out the agency as Dr. Sir stands up) I think I deserve a good nights sleep (He lies on the table and falls asleep as Alkalinises crawls out from under the table with a tear in his eye)

Alkalinises: So that’s how much everyone respects me, Well I’m not staying somewhere where I’m not respected (He throws his glass of sulphur onto the ground and it burns through the floor, He walks out the agency throwing his badge on the ground as he walks into the sunset)

Dr. Sir: (He’s still sleeping in the agency as Klarisse wakes him up) Wha…? (He rubs his eyes and looks around the agency) What is it?

Klarisse: Were back from the mission (She’s standing next to Lemmy)

Dr. Sir: Well what did you find out?

Klarisse: Nothing, You didn’t even tell us where he is…

Dr. Sir: That’s because I don’t know, I was thinking one of you might know where he was

Klarisse: Now how would we know that?

Lemmy: Maybe Alkalinises could help track him down with us

Dr. Sir: I guess he couldn’t do any harm, But first I’ll need to do roll call (He pulls up a piece of paper and reads it) Kathy Lyss?! (He looks closer to the paper)

Klarisse: How many times do I have to tell you, it’s pronounced Klarisse

Dr. Sir: What the hell kind of name is that?

Klarisse: Eugh (She covers her face with her claw)

Dr. Sir: Anyway… (He looks at the paper) Lemmy?

Lemmy: Yes sir

Dr. Sir: (He continues to read the paper) Checkers?

Lemmy: He, uh y’know…

Dr. Sir: Oh yes, I blew him up now I remember (He looks at the paper again) Alkalinises? (They all look around) Where is he?

Lemmy: I haven’t seen him today

Klarisse: Neither have I

Dr. Sir: Well just track him down with the tracking device in his badge, then when you’ve found him use him to find Clamanco

Klarisse: Seems sort of a long winded process…

Dr. Sir: I’ll show you a long winded process

Klarisse: Um, Ok…What?

Dr. Sir: This is a long process, now hurry up and find him (He hands Lemmy a small machine which starts beeping) See, look it’s says Alkalinises is only a few metres a way now hurry up and find him (They both walk out the agency using the machine to look for him)

Klarisse: He should be around here somewhere (They look around as the machine beeps faster)

Lemmy: Where is he?

Klarisse: I think I’ve found him (She holds up his discarded badge)

Lemmy: He’s turned into a badge?

Klarisse: No, We’ve just been tracking his badge he’s not anywhere near here

Lemmy: So where is he?

Klarisse: I’m not sure…Or maybe I am…

Lemmy: Well are you or not?

Klarisse: I don’t know…Maybe we could use the chip in the back of the badge to detect the chip in the back of Alkalinises’ head

Lemmy: There’s a chip in the back of his head?

Klarisse: Yep, and yours

Lemmy: Me?! Well then what about you?

Klarisse: I’ve learned not to fall asleep when your anywhere near Dr. Sir… Now come on (They both follow the machine as Lemmy feels the back of his head for the chip)

Lemmy: How much longer until we find him? (He’s crawling along the floor)

Klarisse: We’ve only been walking for seven minutes

Lemmy: Seven minutes too long (He licks the ground) I’m so thirsty

Klarisse: Well were almost there anyway (They walk over the hill to spot a randomly placed cabin in the middle of nowhere) This machine says that Alkalinises is in the cabin over there

Lemmy: Why would he be in there?

Klarisse: Well were never going to find out standing around are we? (She runs off towards the cabin)

Lemmy: Wait up (He stands up just as he notices a glowing light shining out from under the cabin just as Klarisse runs inside) Klarisse! I wouldn’t go in there if I were you…

Klarisse: (Inside she looks around but doesn’t see Alkalinises anywhere) It says he should be here? Where is he? (Lemmy hits into the back of her) Slow down

Lemmy: Sorry, but I think we should go (He tries to pull her outside)

Klarisse: Your right, he’s not here we should go and check someplace else (She looks at the machine) How could this be so wrong? (She throws it on the ground)

Lemmy: No it’s not that

Klarisse: Well then what is it? (The cabin floor flips around and they both fall down a chute into a dark cavern)

Lemmy: … This (They both rub there heads and stand up) Where are we?

Klarisse: I don’t think were in Kansas anymore

Lemmy: Don’t you mean Bikini Bottom?

Klarisse: Yeah whatever

Clamanco: (There‘s a voice from the shadows) …You’ve walked right into my trap (He claps but nothing happens) Damn lights (He claps again and the lights turn on to reveal a clam wearing a cloak and using metal legs to walk) Oh it’s you, I was expecting the repo men

Klarisse: Clamanco! It’s you

Clamanco: Your powers of deduction are as great as usual, crab (He walks closer to them) So… What is it you want?

Klarisse: We’ve come to stop you, So… Stop

Clamanco: (Confused) Um, Ok… If your quite finished I’m going to ask you, I mean force you, to leave… (He presses a button and the door opens)

Klarisse: Well, bye (She walks towards the exit)

Lemmy: Wait… Something smells…

Clamanco: Everything smells you dope

Lemmy: …No, something smells like Alkalinises

Clamanco: You mean that rock guy? I don’t know what your talking about (He looks shifty) Now please leave and never come back looking for your friend who’s most defiantly not anywhere near here

Klarisse: (She lifts up the tracking device) Yeah, this things going like a mosquito caught in a lantern (She follows the tracking device hitting into the wall which falls down and reveals a contraption set to crush thousands of rocks) Oh dear Lord (She looks horrified at the machine)

Lemmy: Alkalinises! (He runs up to a broken down Alkalinises who’s body parts are on the contraption) What have they done to you?

Alkalinises: It was horrible, he captured me, dragged me back here, gave me a meal, that was a good part, but then he dissembled me and put me on this horrible machine

Lemmy: Don’t worry I’ll save you buddy

Clamanco: I don’t think so

Lemmy: I do…

Clamanco: Sorry I was meant to press the button after I said that (The machine starts up) There, now all the rocks will be grounded down and rebuild into a giant rock creature that I will use to destroy the Universe! Or the city, whatever (He laughs evilly)

Klarisse: Lemmy, You stop the machine while I fight this guy (Lemmy begins to try and stop the machine while it carries on moving bringing Alkalinises closer to doom)

Alkalinises: Please hurry (Rocks begin to get grounded down as he watches in horror) Please really hurry!

Clamanco: (He measures up Klarisse) So you want to fight me huh? I’ve never hit a girl before… But there’s a first time for everything (Klarisse hits him to the ground)

Klarisse: That time is not whatever time it is now (He gets back up and kicks her across the floor as she hits into the wall)

Clamanco: Take that (He laughs as he notices Lemmy unplugging the wires of the machine) Hey stop that, I spent ten years of my life building that, do you know how many family members have died while I was building it? A lot that‘s how many (He pulls him away as Klarisse hits him over the head with a chair) OW! (He clutches his head as Lemmy hurries to disconnect the machine) You’ve just made big mistake (He pulls a lever and the machine speeds up)

Alkalinises: NO! (He tries to pull himself off the machine but he can’t move)

Lemmy: Don’t worry buddy (He runs up to the machine and starts to pick up parts of Alkalinises)

Clamanco: Put those down (He aims a laser gun at Lemmy) You like it? It was half price down at the store

Lemmy: Please don’t shoot me

Clamanco: Oh I’m not going to shoot you

Lemmy: Thank you so m…

Clamanco: If you put my rocks back on the machine

Lemmy: Never, I’m not letting you destroy my best friend

Clamanco: Very well then (He aims the laser gun at Lemmy as he throws Alkalinises arm in his face) Get off of me (He tries to pull the arm off of his face but it puts him off course and he shoots wildly into air) Cut it out! (A laser hits into the machine which starts to spark) I’m being serious (He pulls the arm off of his face) Ha, ha (He looks at him machine) eh (He runs up to the machine trying to blow out the fire) Please don’t burn baby, burn do not (The machine starts to flash)

Countdown: Detonation in ten, nine, eight…

Klarisse: (She gets up from the floor and runs up to Lemmy) Quick lets get out of here (They both grab Alkalinises body parts and runs out the exit)

Clamanco: That’s it, run away but I’ll be back, maybe not tomorrow or the next day as I’ll probably still be in hospital and defiantly not the day after that with it being my birthday and all but I’ll…

Countdown: …One (The machine blows up and the cabin shatters flinging burnt rocks everywhere)

Lemmy: (They both watch the explosion as they walk back to the agency) We better get you back together (They both laugh as they walk into the agency) Were back

Dr. Sir: Great (He stands up) Where’s that rock guy

Klarisse: Alkalinises has had a little accident

Dr. Sir: How little? (They lay his body parts out on the table) Ow

Time card: Some time later…

Dr. Sir: (He attaches Alkalinises arm) Well your back to normal, or how ever normal a rock monster can be (They all look at him)

Lemmy: You look great buddy, even better than normal

Alkalinises: That’s because this isn’t my real head (He looks at his head in the mirror which has been replaced with a rock with a badly drawn face on)

Dr. Sir: I can explain (He walks up to Alkalinises) Well your idiot friends here forgot to pick up your head so your friend Rocky offered to replace it with his body

Alkalinises: Rocky!

Klarisse: Yeah isn’t he kind?

Alkalinises: I guess so

Klarisse, Dr. Sir and Lemmy: Rocky! Rocky! Rocky! (Lemmy notices Alkalinises sulking)

Lemmy: … Now how about a cheer for the person who saved the day? We couldn’t have done it without you buddy (He puts his arm around Alkalinises as they all cheer for him)

Klarisse: (She leans towards Lemmy) What did he do? You were the one who saved the day

Lemmy: Just let him have this one, he deserves it (They all cheer for Alkalinises as he smiles)
Sabre
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: