SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Anchovy Busters Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Anchovy Busters 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Anchovy Busters Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Anchovy Busters Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Anchovy Busters Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Anchovy Busters Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Anchovy Busters Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Anchovy Busters Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Anchovy Busters Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Anchovy Busters Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Anchovy Busters Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Anchovy Busters

3 posters

Go down

Anchovy Busters Empty Anchovy Busters

Post by Wumbology 1/28/2011, 8:50 pm

Coming this spring, possibly sooner.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 46698
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Anchovy Busters Empty Re: Anchovy Busters

Post by Wumbology 2/2/2011, 3:03 pm

NOTE: Whenever the main character narrates, the font is in italics.

Episode 1: Initiation (Part I)

A fish with a jet-black mohawk struts down the hall of a high school. That's me. Danny Brown. Cooler than ice... Highest authority...

He pushes a nerdier-looking fish out of his way. Pushing people out of my way because I can... The camera freezes. Oh, who am I kidding?

The camera pans to the nerdier fish, who slams against the locker. That's me. Danny Brown. About as cool as a loaf of bread. No authority. Getting pushed out of people's way because they can...

The other fish starts laughing, and the camera freezes again. That's Cody. He thinks he's so great. But he's not. That's the problem with high school. The great people never think they're great, while the bad people always think they're great.

"Oww!" Danny clutches his shoulder. "I think you broke something there!"

"Good, that's what I was aiming for," Cody chuckles. He starts to laugh uproariously again. Yeah, you heard right. Fractured bones pass off as humour for these people.

"Well let's go, ladies," Cody says, grabbing two girls by the waist and strolling off with them. You usually see Cody with two girls in his arms, walking off. Where he walks off to, I have no idea. Probably to sell them on some street corner or something.

Danny is still clutching his shoulder. I wouldn't know. I've never made it that far with a girl, let alone two.

---

Danny is sitting in the back of his science class, taking notes. Honestly, science class is probably one of the only things I enjoy about this school. And I'm pretty sure the teachers enjoy it, too.

We see the science teacher mixing a chemical with another chemical. Because when you think you're losing the class, all you have to do is mix two chemicals and something explodes. Sure enough, the chemicals explode.

"And that's what happens when you mix an acid with a base!" the science teacher yells. That's Mr. Lis, my science teacher. Some people say he's crazy. I like to think he's just passionate about what he teaches.

"Now we're going to mix that with another acid!" Mr. Lis proclaims. Okay, maybe a little crazy.

The only bad part about science class is that I sit right behind Cody, and sometimes he has this thing where he purposely moves his head so I can't see what's on the chalkboard. Observe: Cody is moving his head so Danny can't see. He then turns around. "Whatsa matter, Danny Boy? Can't see?" he asks.

"No," Danny says.

"Well then, I guess you'll just have to copy off Dumbass McGee over there!" Cody cackles.

Danny turns to the person sitting beside him. That's Bryan Johnson, the dumbest kid in the school. He's the type of kid that makes you wonder why you're sitting next to him in an academic class.

Bryan turns to Danny, picking his nose. "Hey look, Danny!" he exclaims. "I'm touching my brain!"

Danny sighs, and tries to copy the notes off the blackboard. See what I mean? That's probably the most intelligent thing he's said all week.

---

Danny is in the cafeteria, bringing a cafeteria lunch to his table. As far as cafeteria lunches go, ours are pretty okay. They're not like those stereotypical ones you usually see on TV where you've get several claws sticking out or whatever. But it's not like this is Beverly Hills and we're served with gourmet meals, either.

He sits down and eats his lunch. Actually, I kind of like this time of day. It puts me far away from everyone. No Cody, no Bryan, no...

A blonde-haired fish sits beside Danny. "Hey."

Danny looks at her in surprise. Oh my god. It's Brianna.

"I just wanted to say that... I really liked your English presentation today." She smiles. She's probably just trying to make me feel better. I stumbled over many of the words, I mispronounced "English", and my poster fell on more than one occasion. But it's not my fault that she makes me stumble over words... is it?

"Uh... thanks," Danny says, forgetting his mouth is full. A piece of chewed burger bun flies onto Brianna's shirt.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry!" Danny exclaims, forgetting again that his mouth is full, sending more chewed burger bun crumbs onto Brianna's shirt.

Brianna gets up. "I'm... gonna go wash up," she says. She looks at Danny strangely, and then rushes away.

Danny sighs, and continues to eat his burger.

---

Danny arrives home after a long day. His father rushes up to him. "Danny! Where have you been?!" That's my father. He's what I like to call "Worrywart"... when he's not in the room, of course.

"I'm fine, Dad. I'm just a couple minutes late, that's all," Danny reassures him.

"A couple minutes?!" Danny's dad explodes. He shows Danny his stopwatch. "It's been 3 minutes and 45 seconds! A 'couple' is two!" You saw right. He actually times how many minutes late I arrive home.

"Oh, leave him be, dear," somebody calls from inside the kitchen. She pokes her head out, revealing herself to be middle-aged with glasses and curlers in her brown hair. "He's probably had enough of a rough day at school already." That's my mom. She always seems to stick up for me. i hope I become exactly like her when I grow up... We see a close-up of her face. ...well, maybe not exactly like her.

"ROUGH? Did you get in a fight?" Danny's father asks. He lifts up Danny's shirt.

"Uh, Dad? what are you doing?" Danny asks warily.

"Checking for bruises," Danny's dad says matter-of-factly.

Danny rolls his eyes. "Dad, I did not get in a fight," he says.

"Then you would have nothing to hide, right?" Danny's father insists, as he continues to check.

Danny sighs for the third time that day. As you've seen, today was a very sigh-worthy day. Not much unlike most days of my life.

---

Danny is lying awake at night, thinking. That night, I was thinking about my life thus far. I really wanted to start a new life. I wanted to be Cody... well, maybe less of a jackass than him, but you know what I mean.

Just then, Danny gets a phone call on his cell phone, which he put on vibrate. He answers it. "Hello?" he whispers.

"Danny Brown?" a raspy voice asks.

"Y-yes..." Danny replies, confused.

"Tomorrow after school, don't go out the front entrance," the raspy voice says. "Go out the back."

"Why?" Danny asks quietly.

"That's where we're going to pick you up," the raspy voice says.

"But who are you?" Danny whispers.

"Ah, I was hoping you were smart enough to ask that," the raspy voice says. The camera freezes. He was hoping I was smart enough to ask that? What, did I pass the not being a total moron test or something? It's a good thing somebody's not writing out my life, or else they'd probably be fired by now. The camera unfreezes.

"We are the Anchovy Busters," the man continues. "Have you heard of a group called The Anchovies?"

"I-I think so," Danny replies. "But aren't they a huge organization?"

"Yes," the man replies. "That's why we need all the help we can get."

"But- why me?" Danny asks. Now this isn't a "woe is me"-type question, I'm truly wondering why he's chosen me.

"We've searched through countless high schools to find someone like you," the man replies. "You're smart enough, and you're bored with everyday life. Well, how would you like to turn your everyday life into an extraordinary life?"

"Sure!" Danny whispers loudly, but not loud enough so his parents would wake up.

"Good. Then meet at the back of your school," the man says.

"Okay, but what do I tell my parents?" Danny asks. "My parents- okay, my dad can get overprotective at times."

"Just tell them you're doing a community service project or something. I don't know. You're smart enough. You should be able to figure something out."

Frankly, this is a nice change of pace. I've never had anyone say these kinds of things about me before. "Okay, I'll do it," Danny agrees.

"Excellent. Don't forget the meeting spot," the man says. "Good night."

"'Night," Danny replies. He goes to sleep.

---

The next morning, Danny wakes up, feeling energized and excited. He rushes down the stairs.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, take it easy!" Danny's father tells him. "You could hurt yourself."

"Sorry, Dad," says Danny, who is now in such a good mood that nothing could bother him today.

"Danny honey, do you want your eggs scrambled?" Danny's mom asks.

"You can make 'em any way you want, Mom," Danny replies cheerfully. I was really happy that morning. My only fear was my parents possibly thinking I was on drugs.

"Okay, scrambled it is," Danny's mom replies.

"What's got you in such a cheery mood this morning?" Danny's father asks.

"Just ready for another great day at school!" Danny says. He then remembers that he needs to come up with an excuse as to why he will not be returning home. "Oh, uh... there's going to be a big community service project after school. Everyone has to help. There's no telling when it will be done, so I'll just call you when I need you to pick me up. Okay?"

Danny's father and mother stare at him strangely, then slowly nod their heads.

"Great! Thanks!" Danny says cheerfully.

Danny is walking down the hall to his first class, which is Science. Suddenly, a big, meaty, sweaty hand pushes into his face. It belongs to Cody.

Danny tries to struggle free. "Mmmmph!"

"Whatsa matter, Danny? Can't break free from the clutches on my hand?" He squeezes down on his his face.

"Arrrgh!" Danny screams in pain. He bites down hard on Cody's fin.

"Oww!" Cody yells, taking his fin away. "What's your problem, freak?!"

"I'm not the one who-" Danny begins.

The principal walks by and scoops both Danny and Cody up by their shirts. "All right, both of you are going to the office!"

---

Danny and Cody are sitting side by side on the chairs outside the office. Cody snarls at Danny, while Danny cowers in fear. He just hoped that the visit wouldn't be too hard on him, because it might mean he couldn't meet the Anchovy Busters after school.

The principal opens his office door. "Come in, gentlemen," he says.

Cody walks in and Danny follows. They sit down on chairs in front of the principal's desk.

"Now, I witnessed the... scuffle you two boys got into. Care to tell me how it happened?"

"I'd be glad to," Danny says, surprising Cody and himself. "I was minding my own business, walking to Science class, when out of the blue, Cody jams his hand into my face."

The principal looks at Cody sternly. "Cody, is this true?"

"Well... y- no-..." Cody sighs. "Yes, it's true. But then he bit my hand!"

"Only in self-defense!" Danny protests.

"That's enough out of both of you," the principal says. "Now I'm going to let this one incident slide. But if it happens again, there will be consequences. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," Danny and Cody say in unison.

"Good," the principal says. "Now run along, you'll be late for class."

Danny and Cody walk out of the room, Cody still glaring at Danny.

---

In science class, Mr. Lis is teaching the class about the particle theory. Just then, Danny and Cody walk in.

Mr. Lis crosses his arms and looks at them sternly. "You're late, boys..." he admonishes. "Do you have a late pass?"

Cody and Danny hand Mr. Lis their late passes, and take their seats.

"Hey Danny," Bryan whispers. "While you were gone, we learned about the Spartacus theory! You can copy my notes if you want." He hands him his paper.

"I... think I'll be fine," Danny replies. At least this isn't as bad as the time when he thought we were going to digest a frog.

---

After school, Danny heads out the back door, as instructed. A black car is waiting for him in the parking lot. He sees a shady-looking character with sunglasses sitting inside.

He knocks on the door of the passenger seat. "Excuse me, sir?" he asks.

The guy rolls down his window. "Danny Brown?" he asks.

"Yes sir," Danny replies.

"Hop in," the guy says, which Danny does.

They drive off, and Danny is unsure of where they are going. "Where are we going?" he asks the man.

"The headquarters," the guy replies.

"Why?" Danny asks. In retrospect, maybe this was a stupid question. But if you jumped into a car with somebody you don't know taking you someplace you've never been, wouldn't you want all the details?

The man doesn't seem bothered by the question. "So you can meet the other guys," he replies.

"All right," Danny says, not wanting to bother him with any more questions, despite having so many more.

To be continued...
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 2/16/2011, 7:37 pm

Episode 2: The Introduction After the Introduction

Danny and the man arrive at the headquarters. They get out of the car and walk in.

Suddenly, they are surrounded by computers and other technological things. "Whoa," Danny says.

"This is the tracking room," the man explains. "This is where we find out what The Anchovies are up to,"

"Oh," Danny says, still trying to take in all the things he's seen thus far.

The man leads him into another room, with a white board on each wall. "This is the planning room," the man explains. "After we find out what The Anchovies are doing, we plan out what we're going to do to stop them here."

"Any other rooms I should know about?" Danny asks.

"Well..." the man replies, "There is... the party room."

"The 'party room', sir?" Danny asks.

"Let me show you," the man says. They walk up what seems like an endless flight of stairs, until they reach a dark room.

The man reaches into his shirt pocket and pulls out two pocket flashlights. "Turn this on," he says, as he turns his on. Danny follows suit.

"This doesn't look like much of a party room," Danny remarks.

"That's because it isn't," the man replies. "It's a code name for the room where we bury the... bodies."

Danny gasps. "You mean..."

"Yes," the man says. "Sometimes, those damn Anchovies kill some of our troops. and we have them rest in dignity in this room."

"Oh..." Danny says. Personally, I thought it was the other way around. Glad that's all straightened out.

"Now, I only show the people I have complete faith in this room," the man tells him. "That's you, and all the people in the next room."

"Okay..." Danny replies. For the life of me, I can't understand why he trusts me so much. I hope there's a non-pedophilic reason.

"Now, this is the board room," the man says, opening a door. "This is also the real party room." Nevertheless, I was still looking around for dead bodies.

A couple people are standing around, drinking champagne, with a wide array of food on the tables.

"Fellas, this is Danny Brown. He's that kid I was telling you about," the guy introduces.

They all turn around and wave at Danny. "HI, DANNY!" they say in unison. You'd think I was part of some Alcoholics Anonymous meeting or something.

"Um... hi," Danny replies unsurely, waving back weakly.

"So Danny, want a drink?" one of the workers jokes, offering him a glass of champagne.

"Heh heh... I probably shouldn't," Danny replies sheepishly.

"Relax, I was just kiddin'," the guy laughs.

"Help yourself to some hors d'ouvres, Danny," another worker invites.

Danny sees that they're devilled eggs, one of his favourite foods. "All right!" he cheers, grabbing one and eating it.

"All right Danny, you've seen the place. now, do you think you can come by this weekend?" the man who showed him around asks.

"Sure!" Danny replies.

"Excellent," the man says. "We'll be waiting."

---

Danny arrives home late. His parents are in the kitchen, eating dinner. "Oh, hello Danny," his mother says. "There's some seaweed casserole for you on the stove."

"Thanks, mom," Danny replies. Now that I see my parents, I'm feeling kind of bad about lying to them. I don't know how much longer I can keep this up.

"So, how was your community service project?" his dad asks.

Danny had forgotten about what his lie was temporarily. "Oh, yeah! It went well," he says, smiling fakely.

His dad smiles genuinely. "That's good... it's nice to see that your school getting involved with the community."

"Yes, it is," Danny agrees. Whoa - I think I'm having an actual conversation with my dad. Maybe I should lie more often.

---

The man who showed Danny around the headquarters earlier is mulling over a document. Another worker comes up to him. "Whatcha doin', boss?" he asks.

The man picks up the document and shoves it in his face. "Read this," he demands.

The worker reads it and gasps. "It can't be!..." he exclaims.

"Oh yes, it is," the boss replies grimly.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 3/16/2011, 8:06 am

Episode 3: Decisions, Decisions

PREVIOUSLY ON ANCHOVY BUSTERS:

The man picks up the document and shoves it in his face. "Read this," he demands.

The worker reads it and gasps. "It can't be!..." he exclaims.

"Oh yes, it is," the boss replies grimly.

---

Danny is walking to school when he gets a call on his cell phone. It's from the Anchovy Busters.

"Hello?" Danny says, answering it.

"Hi, Danny? This is Matt, from the Anchovy Busters. I'm sorry I never told you my name before, but I felt there was more important business to be done."

"Okay, okay..." Danny replies. "What do you want?"

"We need you to come over to headquarters after school," Matt whispers.

"Okay," Danny replies. "But why?"

"Don't ask questions now. I'll pick you up after school, same place," Matt hisses.

"Okay, okay... bye," Danny replies. He hangs up.

---

Danny is eating his lunch anxiously, wondering why "Matt" was acting so harsh over the phone. It must have been important. That's why he was acting that way. At least, that's what I'm telling myself so I don't have to face the fact that he might hate me for some strange reason.

Cody walks up to Danny, grinning. "Awww... is you sitting awone at wunch again?" he asks mockingly. I'd like to think that he just has a problem pronouncing L's, but unfortunately, I don't think that's the case.

Danny chooses to ignore him, but Cody sits down right beside him. "Tell you what," he says. "I'll be your friend for the day. Hey friend, wanna give me a dollar?"

"No," Danny says bluntly.

"Maybe I didn't say it right," Cody says, grabbing Danny's shirt menacingly. "Want to give me a dollar?" he hisses.

Danny, trembling, reaches into his pocket and pulls out a dollar, which he gives to Cody. "Thanks," Cody replies, snatching it from him.

"Hey!" Brianna's voice travels across the room. She walks up to Cody defiantly. "You can't treat him like that!"

Cody blushes. "Oh, um... sorry, Bree." He glares at Danny, gives him back his dollar, and leaves.

Brianna sits down next to Danny and smiles at him. Danny wants to smile back, but is too confused to do so. "Why?" he simply asks.

"Why what, Danny?" Brianna replies.

"You know what," Danny replies. "Why did you stick up for me?"

"Because... because you're sweet," Brianna replies. She kisses him on the forehead.

Danny's heart beats rapidly as his forehead sweats. He faints.

---

Danny comes to in the nurse's office, with his parents standing over him. "Danny? What the hell happened?!" his father asks.

"I got a life," Danny says, still a little woozy from fainting.

Danny's parents look at each other and shrug. "We just came to see if you were all right..." Danny's mom begins.

Brianna rushes in. "Danny, I'm so sorry!" She turns to his parents. "Hi, I'm Brianna. This is all my fault..."

The dad turns to Brianna. "What do you mean?" he asks threateningly.

"I - I kissed him on the forehead, and-"

"You WHAT?!" the dad demands, outraged.

"HEY!" Danny sits up, now fully recovered. "You can't talk to her like that!"

Danny's dad turns to him. "She's the reason you're in the nurse's office!" he says, defending his actions.

"So what if she is?!" Danny replies. He gets up and puts his arm around Brianna. "She's the only girl who's ever liked me, and I do NOT give you permission to talk to her in that manner!"

Danny's dad is dumbfounded. "I'm only trying to protect you, Danny..."

"Yeah! That's what you've been trying to do my entire life! And I'm sick of it!" Danny insists.

Danny's dad, for once in his life, is speechless. "Come on, Brianna," Danny says, grabbing her hand. "Let's get to class." They walk down the hallway.

The dad sits down on the hospital bed, burying his face in his hands. Danny's mom puts a hand on his shoulder.

"I always told myself that I would never smother my child like my father did to me," the dad sobs. "But look at me now! He wants to part of me anymore."

"Don't say that, Jeff..." Danny's mom soothes him. "I'm sure your relationship will get better. But you're right, you do have to stop smothering him."

Jeff raises his head. "You're right, Bernice. It's time I let my son be a man!" He punches his fist into the air.

The nurse looks at them awkwardly. "So... are we done here?"

---

Danny and Brianna arrive at Math class. They sit at opposite ends of the room, because the seating arrangement is in alphabetical order (Brianna's last name is Zuckerman).

"All right, class," the teacher says. "Now, this is how you find the bisectors of a triangle..."

The teacher drones on while Danny nudges the kid next to him, Kevin Cosmi. "Hey man, I got a girlfriend," he brags.

"Do you really think I care, Brown?" Kevin insists. Kevin's just mad because the last girl he dated left him when he vomited on her. He's been known as the "Vomit Comet" ever since.

"Okay, Okay..." Danny backs off.

---

It's the end of the day, and Danny goes to meet Matt. But Brianna follows him. "Hey," she says sweetly.

"Oh, hi Brianna," Danny replies awkwardly. Oh, God. Now what do I do?

"I was wondering if you... wanted to walk me home?" Brianna smiles at him sweetly.

"Well... you see... I can't..." Danny stammers. Matt rolls down his window. "Danny!" he whispers harshly.

Brianna looks over. "Who's that?" she asks.

"He's... I..." Danny continues to stammer. Matt notices the girl and rolls back up his wondow.

Brianna crosses her arms. "What's going on here?" she demands.

Danny looks over at the car. "Nothing... come on, Brianna. Of course I'll walk you home." They walk off arm in arm.

Matt glares out the window as he sees Danny walk off. He starts to wonder if recruiting him was such a good idea after all. He drives off.

---

Danny and Brianna reach Brianna's house. Brianna smiles sweetly at Danny. "Thanks for walking me home," she gushes.

"Don't mention it... except to everyone you know!" Danny jokes.

Brianna giggles and kisses him on the forehead. She then skips up to her doorstep.

Danny pinches himself, to make sure he's not dreaming. When Brianna goes in the house, he leaps for joy. "Happy Together" by The Turtles plays: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZEURntrQOg

Matt is driving along in his car when he notices Danny looking gleeful on the sidewalk. He stops abruptly and opens the door. "Get in," he tells Danny.

Danny is caught off guard by Matt. "O-Okay,' he stammers. He hops into the passenger seat, shuts the door, and puts on his seatbelt. Then Matt speeds off.

"What's going on?" Danny works up the nerve to ask.

"You'll see when we get there," Matt reeplies gruffly. "Besides, I have a question for you: Who's the girl?"

"None of your business!" Danny replies, rather defensively.

Matt pulls over and glares at Danny.

Danny sighs. "Her name's Brianna. She's my new girlfriend, okay?"

Matt nods, and starts the car again.

They arrive at headquarters and get out of the car. Matt leads Danny up to the planning room. He shows him a piece of paper.

"What's this?" Danny asks.

"It's a note that the Anchovies left here. Read it," Matt orders.

Danny reads it. "What's the Krusty Krab?" he asks.

"It's a restaurant in Bikini Bottom," Matt explains. "They're going to ransack it for its Krabby Patties."

"That's awful!" Danny gasps.

"We have to stop them," Matt says.

"But how?" Danny asks.

"Well, we're not going to do it by asking questions," Matt replies. "Let's roll."

"Uh, Matt?" Danny asks. "What about my other life?"

Matt turns to Danny. "Well Danny, I'm giving you a choice. You can return to your normal life. Or you can join us. It's obvious you can't do both."

Danny has a pained expression on his face, as he wants to do both, but knows that he can't. "I-I need a day to think it over," he replies.

Matt nods. "Fair enough," he says. "You need a ride home?"

Danny shakes his head. "I think I'll walk," he says.

As Danny walks home, he kicks a rock, wondering what life he should choose. He passes by Brianna's house and sighs.

He makes it home, and decides he can't hide this secret from his parents any longer. "Mom? Dad?" he says.

"Yes, Danny?" they both call.

Danny takes a deep breath, and says, "I've been called to be part of the Anchovy Busters."

TO BE CONTINUED...
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 3/30/2011, 5:42 pm

Episode 4: First Base

"Mom? Dad?" Danny says.

"Yes, Danny?" they both call.

Danny takes a deep breath, and says, "I've been called to be part of the Anchovy Busters."

---

Danny's parents are just staring at him. "The... Anchovy Busters?" Jeff finally asks.

"Yes," Danny replies. "The Anchovy Busters. It's this organization that's been formed to stop the Anchovies."

Danny's parents are still confused. "When did this happen?" Bernice asks.

"A few days ago," Danny admits.

"Well... what have you told them?" Jeff asks.

"I... I don't know," Danny replies. "What do you think?"

"What do I think?" Jeff replies. "I think..." he gulps. "That you should do whatever you feel is the right choice."

"That's the problem," Danny replies. "I don't know what the right choice is."

His parents can't think of anything more to say, so Danny decides to think about this in his room.

He buries his head in his hands. "What am I gonna do?" he asks himself.

He thinks about the Anchovy Busters, and Brianna, and his family... and he finally makes a decision. "Yes, this is what I have to do," he says to himself.

---

"The Anchovy Busters?" Brianna asks, confused.

"Yeah," Danny replies lamely. "So, what do you think?"

"What do I think? What do you mean?" Brianna asks. "You want me to join you?"

"Well, yeah," Danny admits sheepsishly. He shuffles his feet. "So, what do you say?"

Brianna smiles. "I'd... love to," she says.

Danny widens his eyes in amazement. "You- you would?" he asks.

"Sure," Brianna grins. "I need some adventure in my life."

"But... but... what about school? What about your dreams of becoming a veterinarian... or so I've heard," Danny replies. I have got to stop stalking people on Fishbook.

Brianna smiles and tousles Danny's hair. "I don't need any of that. I have you."

"Well... okay! Meet me after school," Danny says, grinning.

"Will do," Brianna replies. She kisses Danny on the forehead and goes to class.

Danny touches his forehead, then pinches himself multiple times.

---

Danny meets Brianna after school. They go out into the back parking lot, waiting for a car. It doesn't come.

"What's going on?" Danny wonders. Suddenly, his cell phone rings. He answers it. "Hello?"

"It's Matt," Matt replies. "Have you made your decision?"

"Um... yes," Danny says, looking at Brianna.

"Okay. I'll be right over," Matt replies. He hangs up.

Danny puts the phone back in his pocket. "Our ride will be here soon," he tells Brianna.

Brianna clutches Danny's arm. "Wow, this is so exciting!" she says.

"Yeah... exciting," Danny says. In truth, I'm worried about what Matt will think. I didn't tell him about Brianna joining...

The black car pulls up. Matt rolls down the window and sticks his head out. "Let's go, Danny," he says.

"Hey, uh, Matt," Danny says. "Can I bring Brianna along?"

"Brianna?" Matt questions.

Danny gestures to Brianna. Matt takes a look. "What the hell, sure."

"Thanks," Danny replies. He sits in the back seat this time with Brianna.

Matt takes off. "So, have you made a decision yet?"

Danny gulps. "Well... I will join you on one condition... Brianna gets to join too."

"I think we should show her around before making any rash decisions," Matt comments.

"Fair enough," Danny replies.

The three arrive at headquarters. They step out of the car and step into the building.

Brianna looks around in astonishment. Matt notices this. "Enjoying the scenery?" he jokes.

Brianna is taken aback, because Matt has not spoken directly to her until now. "Um, yes... I mean, no, I mean..." she stammers.

Danny puts a hand on Brianna's shoulder. "Don't be afraid. He doesn't bite."

"You obviously don't know me enough," Matt laughs.

To be continued...
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 3/30/2011, 7:00 pm

Pretty good episode. Kind of short, though.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42370

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 4/6/2011, 7:19 am

Episode 5: The Thrilling Conclusion

Danny puts a hand on Brianna's shoulder. "Don't be afraid. He doesn't bite."

"You obviously don't know me enough," Matt laughs.

---

Danny, Brianna and Matt are entering the board room. Brianna has seen all the other rooms so far, but doesn't seem too fazed by any of them.

Matt turns to Brianna. "So, what do you think?"

"I think this place is wonderful," Brianna blurts. "Of course I'll join!"

Matt grins. "Excellent," he states. He brings them back to the equipment room, pulling out three suits. "Put these on," he instructs them.

"What's going on?" Danny asks.

"We're on our first mission, that's what's going on," Matt replies.

Just then, an atomic bomb set off and killed them all. Damn anchovies.

In case you didn't notice, I've ended this spin-off. I tried to make it an action spin-off, but it just didn't work. There's too many plotholes and too much confusion. Perhaps I'll try the genre again another time, but for now, bon voyage, Anchovy Busters.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 4/6/2011, 4:44 pm

So you decided to kill them all off? Its sad when a spin-off ends, but I guess your right.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 34382

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: