SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Unordinary Family Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Unordinary Family 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Unordinary Family Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Unordinary Family Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Unordinary Family Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Unordinary Family Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Unordinary Family Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Unordinary Family Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Unordinary Family Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Unordinary Family Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Unordinary Family Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Unordinary Family

4 posters

Go down

Unordinary Family Empty Unordinary Family

Post by teenj12 1/13/2011, 6:05 pm

Plot: After his father dies, Neptune becomes the next in line as king of the ocean, but with a wife and two kids, his reign as king may get off to a rocky start.

Last edited by teenj12 on 2/19/2011, 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 34382

Back to top Go down

Unordinary Family Empty Re: Unordinary Family

Post by Metal Snake 1/13/2011, 6:08 pm

Sounds interesting. I'll read the first episode, but I hope this is better than the Life of Larry the Crab.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 36820

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 1/13/2011, 6:11 pm

Cool, I'll tune in. Smile
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 46698
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 1/18/2011, 7:39 pm

Sounds cool, but the title is too close to "No Ordinary Family." Silly Face!
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42370

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 2/5/2011, 11:19 pm

Unordinary Family
Ep.1 “Beginnings”
It was the big day. Neptune was going to become king of the deep blue sea. His family and even his ancestors were gifted with amazing abilities. Neptune’s father and Neptune’s father’s father were both great kings of the sea, because of these abilities. Both of them were now deceased and Neptune was the next in line. “Oh honey, you must be so excited!” Amphitrite said. Amphitrite is Neptune’s lovely wife. “I am. I waited for this day a long time.” Neptune said.

Mindy and Triton were Neptune’s children. Mindy is 14 and Triton is 16. “So, are you excited about dad becoming the new king?” Triton asked. “No.. not really. Everything’s going to change.” Mindy said. “Its for the best.” Triton said to her. The family arrived at the castle, inside were the towns folk sitting, waiting for the ceremony to begin. “Kids, come one. We sit in the reserved section.” Amphitrite said to Triton and Mindy.

Neptune sat on a throne. An elderly man held the crown on top of Neptune’s head, slightly above. “Neptune, do you swear to serve your people and protect them with your life?” the elderly man asked. “I do” Neptune swore. “Without farther ado, I now announce you as…. KING NEPTUNE!”. Everyone cheered. Trumpets played , people danced, and the crown was placed on Neptune’s head. At that moment, Neptune knew he had real power. After the ceremony was over, servants cleaned up all the confetti and wasted food. Mindy’s new room was perfect Pink everything with seahorses on the wall. “How you like your room princess?” Neptune asked Mindy. “Its.. Great dad. Really great.” Mindy said drifting her eyes away from his. “Something’s wrong?” Neptune asked softly. “No.” Mindy said quietly. “Come on, tell me.” Neptune said. “Things are gonna change big time huh?” Mindy asked. “We’re still going to be the same family we always were.” Neptune assured her. “Really?” Mindy asked. “Yes.” Neptune said. “You promise?” Mindy asked. “Yes, yes, yes!” Neptune said picking her up and twirling her in the air, both laughing, just as usual. Now Mindy had hope, that things won’t change.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 2/5/2011, 11:22 pm

Unordinary Family
Ep.2 “Queen Of Pains”
Amphitrite was technically now the Queen of the sea. “Baby, I got you a job at a production office.” Neptune told her. “Really? Thanks hun.” Amphitrite said kissing him. “You start tomorrow at eight.” Neptune informed her. The next morning , Amphitrite got dressed and went into the large kitchen. “The perks of being royal!” Amphitrite giggled to herself. She grabbed a piece of bread and put it in the toaster. Mindy ate cereal while texting her friends from her old school. “First day of private school for the royal..” Mindy said. “It’ll be an adventure for you kids.” Amphitrite said. Triton didn’t say a word. He just glanced as he bit into his egg sandwich. Neptune simply sat in his throne admiring himself.
Amphitrite went to work. “Hello everyone! Your queen has arrived.” she announced to everyone. “Amphitrite, you’ll have be quiet dear. People are on the phone taking orders.” manager Jim Hurray said. “Oh.. I’m sorry.. “ Amphitrite said giggling a little. “Here’s where you’ll work dear.” Mr. Hurray said. Amphitrite had a small little office, she was outraged. A queen such as her deserves a room office, not a little space. “Hello. Allow me to introduce myself. I’m Ricky Hurray.” he said. “How nice to meet you. The boss is your father?” Amphitrite asked. “How did you know?” Ricky joked. “Your last name!” Amphitrite said. Mindy was at school when some girls came up to her at her locker. “Hey, Mindy! I’m Trinity!” one girl said. “Hi Trinity..” Mindy said. “You should totally drop by my party tonight.” Trinity said. “It’s a school night..” Mindy replied. “You’re a princess, it doesn’t matter..” Trinity said walking away.

At lunch, Mindy sat with Triton. “So this Trinity girl invited me to her party..” Mindy told him. “You should so go.” Triton told her. “I don’t know. I never been invited to a party, you know, a teen party.” Mindy said. “So? Just go, don’t ruin your chances of being popular.” Triton said. All day, Amphitrite was a total brat. “Amphitrite, I have a room office for you.” Mr.Hurray said. “Now that’s more like it.” Amphitrite said. Mr.Hurray went to Rick. “Listen, Amphitrite will take your office.” Mr. Hurray said. “What? I waited forever to get that office, Amphitrite just got here..” Rick said angry. “Listen, I don’t want to be in trouble with Neptune, I’m sorry.” Mr. Hurray said walking away.

At the very end of the day, Amphitrite went into her office to get some things and found her entire office room burned on fire. “Oh..” Amphitrite said. The fire fighters came and Mr. Hurray consoled Amphitrite. “We’ll find out who did this dear.” Mr. Hurray told her. Mindy went home crying. “Mindy? I thought you were at a party?” Neptune asked. “Well, the girls were really mean to me! They blindfolded me and the next thing I know, I had snail slime on me!” Mindy said. An hour later Amphitrite came running in. “Baby, turn on the News!” Amphitrite said. Neptune turned on the News as everyone sat down on the conch. “In today’s News, a man accused of burning down an office room is on the run with a teenaged mermaid girl named Trinity Hoffer as hostage.” News anchor Spongebob reported. “OOOOH YEAH! TAKE THAT TRINITY! KARMA WITCH!!!” Mindy yelled at the TV with her brother and parents staring at her oddly.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 2/8/2011, 7:52 pm

Ep.3 “Trident”
Mindy was grabbing books out of her locker when the bell rang. “Darn it!” Mindy said trying to rush to class. As she ran down the hallway, she bumped into a boy and both of their books fell. “Oh, I’m sorry.” Mindy said. “Its alright.” the boy said. “Are you new here?” Mindy asked. “Actually I am! I’m Finney!” he said introducing himself. “I was new just last week, so I’m still getting used to things!” Mindy said. “You two are late for class. Dentention!” Principal Pal said. “He’s no pal of mine..” Mindy said.

Mindy came home at four o’ clock with Finney. “Mindy! Finally your home. Who’s your friend there?” Neptune asked. “Umm, this is Finney. He’s new at school.” Mindy said. Amphitrite entered the living room. “Aww, you finally have a boyfriend!” Amphitrite said. “No mom, he’s just my friend.” Mindy said. “Its nice to meet you both.” Finney said. After about an hour, there was a knock on the castle door. Neptune opened it and saw Trident. “NOOO!” Neptune yelled. “Honey what is it?” Amphitrite said running to the door. “My father’s old nemesis! Trident! He once kidnapped me to lure my father!” Neptune. “Listen buddy, I’m just here for my son, Finney.” Trident said.

“Waaa?” Neptune said. “Your spawned little devil has been in my house!” Neptune said. “Dad?” Finney said. “Come on Finney, I need you home today to do your chores.” Trident said. “Yea! Get your tailfin up out of here!” Neptune said slamming the door on them. “Mindy your not allowed to speak to him again unless you want Santa Clause to skip you this year!” Amphitrite said. “But mom, Santa isn’t real!” Mindy said. “Well, let me put it like this, mommies and daddies are, so unless you want everything on your Christmas list removed, I’d corporate.” Amphitrite said.

(The scene goes to Trident’s house)

“This is perfect, you’ve got it in with Mindy. Now I can use you to my advantage.” Trident said. “What advantage dad?” Finney asked. “I want you to steal me a copy of their castle’s layout.” Trident said. (Finney follows his dad’s orders the next day).

“Finney! What are you doing here, your not allowed in my house ever again!” Neptune said. “But, I’m not like my father..” Finney said. “… (Sigh) I guess not. You may come in.” Neptune said. Finney went up to Mindy’s room. “FINNEY! My dad allowed you here?” Mindy asked hugging him. “Well, yup!” Finney said. After a few hours of talking to Mindy, Finney faked a bathroom break.

He went in Neptune’s Crown Bedroom. He looked in Neptune’s drawers and found what he was looking for. The castle layout. “Hey! Get the fluck out of here!” Triton said. Finney ran out the bedroom with Triton chasing him. Triton blasted him with blue bolts. Finney dodged them and the two, including everyone else breaks into a Scooby Doo chase scene. Finally, Finney made it out of the castle with the layout. "Okay, what just happened?" Amphitrite asked. "Finney stole something. I don't know what, but he stole something." Triton said. "That's it. He's just like his father. He is never allowed here again." Neptune said. "Fine by me." Mindy said finally giving up on Finney.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 2/10/2011, 11:17 pm

Ep.4 “A Man’s Game/Sibling Servants
4a:”A Man’s Game”
Neptune, Amphitrite, and their kids were enjoying a great day of spending time together as a family at the local Carnival. “Hey, Mindy, I bet I could be you at hoop shot!” Triton said. “Bring it on!” Mindy said.

“You kids have fun.” Amphitrite said as her and Neptune went into to play ring toss. Neptune was up first and another man was second. The man glanced at Neptune. Neptune glanced back. Neptune tossed his ring, but none of them made it on the stick. However, the other man’s rings made it on the stick.

“Nice job um..”, “Its Steve.” he told the Ring Toss host. “Stupid game.” Neptune said. “Its okay, maybe its just not your game honey.” Amphitrite said. “But I know what is! Weight lifting!” Neptune said running over to the field.

Neptune and three other men entered the competition. Amphitrite and the kids sat in the audience. Neptune saw Steve again. “STEVE!” Neptune shouted. “Ya..?” Steve asked. “Nothing. Good luck. Not.” Neptune whispered.

Neptune, Steve and the other two men successfully lifted their first weight. Then by time three weights were added, it was just Neptune and Steve. Steve lifted up his fourth weight, while Neptune was still trying. Amphitrite left the audience and went onto the field. “I’m tired honey, hurray this up. Unless you want me to lift these for you.” Amphitrite said.

“Honey, this is a man’s game! Why you think no women joined?” Neptune asked. “I’m not even going to argue..” Amphitrite said. As time went on, Steve was on his tenth weight while Neptune still on his fourth. “This is weird, I am strong, I should be able to lift these.” Neptune said. Amphitrite pushed him aside and lifted the four weights, which quickly become fourteen, then forty. Amphitrite had beaten Steve!

Mindy was in her when Triton knocked on the door. “Yea Trit?” Mindy asked. “Can you clean my room?” Triton asked. “Ugh, that’s the second time this week.” Mindy complained

“That’s why I love you. You’re my own personal maid!” Triton said. “Well, I would love it if you became my maid and cleaned up my room.. Even thought it stays perfectly neat all the time..” Mindy said.

Mindy at that very moment, thought of life with Triton as her maid.

“Mindy, may I take your coat.” Triton asked. “Why certainly! Can you make me some coral tea too? I had a rough day at school.” Mindy said.

“I would love to. Coming right up!” Triton said. Mindy drunk her tea, but then her throat felt funny. She started coughing. “TRITON (cough) What did you (cough) put in this tea?” Mindy asked. “Um, coral bits.” Triton said. “I’m allergic..” Mindy said falling out.

Mindy ended up in the hospital.
----------
“Ugh…… you as my maid would NOT work out!” Mindy said.

“Yea, it wouldn’t. So, will you still clean my room?” Triton asked.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 2/13/2011, 3:21 pm

Ep.1 "Beginnings"
Ep.2 "Queen Of Pains"
Ep.3 "Trident"
Ep.4 "A Man's Game/Sibling Servants

Ep.5 “Love Story”
It was Valentines Day and Mindy wasn’t feeling the love. At school, Finney saw Mindy . “Hey Mindy..” Finney said nervous. “Leave me alone.” Mindy said. “Come on Mind.. Its Valentines Day.” Finney said. “And you ain’t getting no love.” Mindy said. At the office, Amphitrite received flowers. “Aw! Neptune’s thinking about me!” Amphitrite said to her assistant Natalie. “That’s great, but our customer is on the phone and he wants twenty five fresh seashells delivered from Happy Harbor Company.” Natalie said. “Tell him.. He will get them..” Amphitrite said.

Suddenly her office door was blown down. “WHO ARE YOU?” Amphitrite said. “I am Chan!” he said. He raised his hand and he picked up Amphitrite’s desk with telekinesis. He threw it down on her. Amphitrite quickly moved . Natalie handed her a sector that Neptune gave Amphitrite in case of emergency. Amphitrite shot blue powers out of the sector. Chan broke off a piece of the wall using telekinesis and threw it at the blue beam. He picked up Amphitrite with his telekinesis and threw her out of her office into the main office where everyone quickly dropped their phones and witnessed what was going down.

Amphitrite shot the light with blue power and it was really dark. Chan couldn’t see Amphitrite and she managed to leave work. Neptune was on his throne handling society issues when Trident walked in. “GET OUT.” Neptune yelled. “I’m not allowed?” Trident asked. “NO!” Neptune said. “Well good luck making love to your wife today with all those bruises she’ll have.” Trident said walking out. “WHAT DO YOU MEAN?” Neptune yelled. Trident turned around and smiled, and walked out. Amphitrite made it home an hour later. “Baby, what happened to you?” Neptune asked “It was this guy, Chan. He attacked me at work.” Amphitrite said. “We’re gonna find this guy… and find out what Trident is up to..” Neptune told her, ending the episode.
--------------------------
Notes:
-Trident unleashes his new plan, but what exactly is it?
- Finney still has feelings for Mindy

Character Introduction(s):
Chan
Natalie
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 2/22/2011, 12:00 am

Ep.6 ‘Secret of The Great God Duels!” (Part 1)
Previously On UF:
“WHO ARE YOU?” Amphitrite said. “I am Chan!” he said. He raised his hand and he picked up Amphitrite’s desk with telekinesis.
Neptune was on his throne handling society issues when Trident walked in. “GET OUT.” Neptune yelled. “I’m not allowed?” Trident asked. “NO!” Neptune said. “Well good luck making love to your wife today with all those bruises she’ll have.” Trident said walking out. “WHAT DO YOU MEAN?” Neptune yelled. Trident turned around and smiled, and walked out.

It was King’s Day and Neptune was being honored. The kids, Amphitrite, and Neptune had all dressed up and looked really fancy! “I can’t wait to get my award!” Neptune said.

“What’s the award for anyway?” Amphitrite asked. “Best Newcomer!” Neptune said. “Apparently, I’m doin’ better than my old man!” Neptune said. “Who’s now deceased..” Mindy added.

“Kids, go wait in the car.” Amphitrite said. Suddenly, Neptune heard voices. “NEP-TUNNNNEEEE, NEP-T..” the voices whispered. A secret door in the wall opened and Neptune walked in. “Honey!” Amphitrite said. She followed him anyway.

They walked up three flights of stairs and entered a room with secret files. “What… is.. This?” Amphitrite asked. Something caught Neptune’s eye. It was a book lying on a desk. It said ‘God Duels’. “Amph! Honey, this has a whole bunch of battle combinations and battle moves!” Neptune said excited.

“I don’t think it’s a coincidence that we found this room..” Amphitrite said. “Of course it isn’t, but lets go, the kids are in the boatmobile waiting.

Neptune accepted his award at the RoyalsVille Park. “Thank you, I really appreciate this award and having all of you as my citizens!” Neptune spoke.

“So, you really think you’re a good King?” someone in the crowd said. “Well, Mr. whoever you are, apparently I am!” Neptune said. “I’m Chan..” the man said. Amphitrite whispered to Neptune. “That’s the guy who tried to hurt me”.

“Listen man, you think you a King? Do you got the brawns to prove it?” Chan asked. “I can take you any day man.” Neptune said. “Oh, not me, my boss!” Chan said with Trident suddenly appearing.

“Well, Neptune..can you beat me?” Trident asked. “Possibly..” Neptune said. “Great, than its official. I call an Arena Battle!” Trident said.

Neptune eyes widened. “Okay, if that’s how you want to go about it…” Neptune said. The press got loud and started flashing their annoying cameras and asked their awkward questions.

Neptune and his family arrived home. “Dad, what’d you do?” Triton yelled. “You put yourself in hot water!” Mindy said. “Kids, please..” Neptune said.

“I agree with them honey. Why would you fall for Trident’s tricks?” Amphitrite asked.

“Because I have the advantage honey.” Neptune said telling her something through eye connection. Amphitrite understood. He was going to use the God Duel Moves.
--------
Notes/Trivia:
- Neptune has agreed to battle Trident.
- Neptune and Amphitrite discover a book containing God Duel Movements.
- Arena Fights (As used in Team Spongebob Season 4), will become more common in my spin-offs, POSSIBLY in Time Bike too.)
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 3/20/2011, 8:15 pm

Ep.7 “Unleashing The Halo”
Neptune’s fight against Trident was in five hours. “Dad, are you sure about fighting him?” Triton asked. “Yea, I am.” Neptune said. Neptune and Amphitrite went back into the secret room.

“Here’s the book of God Duel Movements.” Amphitrite said handing it to him. “Ah..” Neptune said looking at a move. “What is it?” Amphitrite asked.

“I found the move I want to use.” Neptune told her. “Which one?” Amphitrite asked. “The ‘Halo’…” Neptune said. “What is it?”

“Well, it is protection. A barrier.” Neptune said. “That’s weak, another one..” Amphitrite said trying to take the book. “Honey, it is more powerful than you may think. The past gods protective barrier is with around me.” Neptune said.

“Maybe..maybe..” Amphitrite said.

Neptune and his family entered the arena. Neptune quickly went into the center of the field.

Announcer Bill Gary kicked off the fight. “Neptune and Trident, going HEAD TO HEAD! Are you march, you set BATTLE!”

Trident shot black bolts of lightning at Neptune. Neptune was blasted back . He took two of his fingers and spoke… “I SUMMON, GOD’S HALO!” Neptune spoke as a yellow barrier appeared around him. Trident shot more lightning at Neptune, but he was protected by the barrier. On its own, the barrier absorbed everything Trident shot and shot it right back. Neptune had “won”.

The crowd cheered , the chariots raced, and the flags raised.

Amphitrite ran up to Neptune and kissed him. “That was fantastic honey!”, “That wasn’t me, I mean, sure I put up the barrier, but it still feels like cheating, I don’t know.” Neptune said.

(Elsewhere, Trident moaned in his lab with Finney by his side)

“Obviously, Neptune has figured out the secret of the God Duels and its only a matter of time until the Spirit World contacts him. We must do what we can to prevent this tragedy!” Trident said to his son.

“What are the secrets of the Spirit World?” Finney asked.

“More than your young mind can handle.” Trident said. “Have you ever been there?” Finney asked.

“That’s confidential son..” Trident said.

(Back at Neptune’s palace, Mindy and Triton discuss their dad)

“All of RoyalsVille is talking about dad’s arena fight with Trident.” Mindy said. “Yea, I was surprised to see dad use power like that.” Trident said. “The Halo.. God’s Halo.” Mindy said.

“How does dad know it?” Triton asked. “Well maybe he learned it as preparation for his battle. “Where would he learn something like that?” Triton asked.

“I don’t know, but we shouldn’t think about.” Mindy said. “Yeah, dad won and that’s all that matters!” Triton said, knowing he was curious to learn more.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 4/3/2011, 9:02 pm

CANCELLED
teenj12
teenj12