SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Can You Please Past the Future Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Can You Please Past the Future 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Can You Please Past the Future Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Can You Please Past the Future Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Can You Please Past the Future Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Can You Please Past the Future Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Can You Please Past the Future Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Can You Please Past the Future Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Can You Please Past the Future Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Can You Please Past the Future Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Can You Please Past the Future Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Can You Please Past the Future

3 posters

Go down

Can You Please Past the Future Empty Can You Please Past the Future

Post by Steel Sponge 11/26/2010, 2:51 pm

Summary: Future and past stories of SBC members, and former SBC members. I don't know what I can give out for an episode list, but it's coming real soon.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 37549

Back to top Go down

Can You Please Past the Future Empty Re: Can You Please Past the Future

Post by Steel Sponge 11/26/2010, 3:39 pm

Episode 1: Band Scandal(Future Setting episode) (Part 1)

"Good evening everyone, my name is SpongeOddFan, co-host for SBCNN National News, and Canadian Chairman of the Histeria community," SOF announced. He was 23 years old.

"And I'm Kenny McNeal, main host and mascot of Tvguy's Million Spin-Offs novel, and franchise," he introduced. "And today's a nice day in May 24th, 2020, so SOF, how does it feel like being in West Virginia?"

"The private jets, and all that was so welcoming to me," SOF replied. "Anyways, we have a special interview night. Today, we have the now broken up band, Phillip and the Pussy Cats live, Notshane's biggest run-on spat, the art scandal from the mind of 4EverGreen, and more!"

"Let's start with our biggest topic. Ladies and gentleman, Phillip and the Pussy Cats!" Kenny announced as they walked in.

"Phillip and friends, I heard you raised the charts with your new hit single, "Fear," what's it about?" SOF asked.

"The day we've been falling by the undefeatable, and well...we can't fight back and take paths, that's the meaning," said Ninja who is now *insert age here*

"I heard you guys broke up! What happened?" Kenny asked.

"Phillip was being unreasonable when we ordered our pizza, and got engaged with Mothra," Goosebumpsfan said. (He was now 25)

"It was a mistake, I didn't know you guys didn't like mushrooms," Phillip said. (He was now 24)

"I'm allergic to mushrooms, you should've cared!" Goosebumpsfan replied. "And did I mention Mothra was suppose to be MY WOMAN?!"

"I have to agree with Goosey, we ordered monzarella! Not mushrooms! Shrooms digust me," said Ninja.

"Woah, dating someone a band member likes, how was that?" SOF questioned.

"Absolutely wonderful, she was a good smoocher!" Phillip answered.

"You guys shouldn't fight, I hate it!" Nathan said, he was "26" years old.

"I heard the band broke up when you crashed Ninja's Mercedes, what happened?" Kenny asked.

"I was driving as usual, then I crashed into this palm tree during our tour in Alabama, and Ninja got real mad, like really means it," Nathan explained.

"Cause you drive extremely lousy, I have to pay 600 bucks for a new one, and...ugh, now the rage is totally in my head!" Ninja said.

"So in the end, Nathan and Ninja sold autographed albums seperately, we got into another spat, looked back at our epic flaws, and broke up instantly!" Phillip explained.

Nathan was now crying.

"Why couldn't we just make up like regular people?!" Nathan said bawling.

"It's the circle of life dumbass, bands break up all the time, like the god damn Jonas Brothers," Goosebumpsfan said.

"Look who's talking," Phillip said to Goosey.

They once again argue and beat up each other while Kenny and SOF got back to their posts.

"Next, we have Notshane's ballistic visit at Nick Studios to one of the bodyguards," SOF announced.

The screen then shows a clip of Notshane's ballistic statement to a bodyguard.

"Look you sicko I don't like Spongebob anymore and it should've been axed why not CatDog because that show is god damn tight along with Ren and Stimpy just tell those bitches to stop and ax that stupid show because it's retarded and it rapes my brain!" Notshane exclaimed, using run-on.

With that, Notshane was prosecuted by that guy, and appointed with several therapist exams, with a twist," said SOF.

"I'm here to see a therapist," said Notshane, as the new clip was shown.

"I think you mean The Rapist," said the shady institute. It ended with a scream.

"Poor Notshane, he's alright though, but still punished by professional rapist himself, Rusty," said Kenny.

"Coming up next, the recent breakdown of ExtremeNights, and 4EverGreen's biggest art scandal, don't go away," said SOF.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilipB 11/26/2010, 3:52 pm

So, apparently the 'Phillip' in this is supposed to be me. TBH I don't really get it... I'm a lead singer of a band called "The Pussycats" (strange name for a boyband) and we've split up. Okay. Then I accidentally order a mushroom pizza, and, in probably the most bizarre bit, we find out I'm with Mothra. Right. Mothra. The member, right? Okay.

0_o
PhilipB
PhilipB
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 26051

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 11/26/2010, 3:56 pm

PhilipB wrote:So, apparently the 'Phillip' in this is supposed to be me. TBH I don't really get it... I'm a lead singer of a band called "The Pussycats" (strange name for a boyband) and we've split up. Okay. Then I accidentally order a mushroom pizza, and, in probably the most bizarre bit, we find out I'm with Mothra. Right. Mothra. The member, right? Okay.

0_o

Spoiler:

And also, Mothra from SBM- yeah, that member! I would find it lulz to put you into something like this. Mushroom pizza...came into my mind.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 11/26/2010, 5:28 pm

You jab me for making tons of spin offs...but you tend to do the same yourself. Silly Face!
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42370

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 11/28/2010, 7:24 pm

2.Band Scandal(Part 2)

"And we're back!" SOF said.

"Right now, we're going to see what ExtremeNights had for us tonight," said Kenny McNeal.

"Dating for two years, ExKizuna and XtremeNights eventually split up," said SOF with several clips of them before the break up.

"Three nights ago, they broke up after a fight over a fancy villa to live in, their previous romantic dinner, and a spat with ExKizuna and Xtreme's stepbrother," Kenny explained.

"This following video is them at a press conference," said SOF.

"Why do I not like him anymore? It's obvious he does not have that much responsibility, he can't pay a bill, and well...I see him and my stepbrother fight a lot," said XtremeNights.

"Whatever, she wasn't being much of a big deal anymore to me," ExKizuna said.

"That's not all folks, because we also have ExKizuna and XtremeNights staying here tonight with the former boy band," SOF announced.

Ex and XtremeNights then came in. Ex was 24; XtremeNights was months away from 28.

"Can't believe it, I have to stay here with a sassy one, a Phillip, and three people I hate to hell?!" Ex said with disappointment.

"You know I can hear you!" XtremeNights said.

"That was the plan; unintended," Kenny said to Ex.

"At least you're not a bunch of "noobs" in a band," Phillip replied to Ex.

"Shut it Phillip, this is almost reminding me of that unreasonable visit of Xtreme's stepbrother," said Ex.

"So XtremeNights, did you have any thoughts of bringing Ex back?" SOF questioned.

"No, because like I said, he can lack his responsibilites with money, and sometimes, he needs to wash his mouth out with soap," XtremeNights replied.

"I cuss all the fucking time; It's my life," said Ex.

"Let me finish!" Xtreme said to Ex. "The night with you-know-who was the cause of it. He never wanted me and Ex together, I thought about his flaws, and called it quits."

"That's how a pain foreshadowing can be," Ninja thought.

"Did I say you can talk? No I didn't," Xtreme said to him. "Yeah, I can be extreme sometimes, but that certain incident affects the relationship."

"Now Ex, do you have something to say?" Kenny asked him.

"I was devastated after the break up, later on, I thought..."no, we're not much of a power couple anyways," the answer of winner Xtreme back is no," Ex explained.

"Please stop! Fighting still makes me sad!" Nathan cried.

"In retrospect, you could've been more respectful with my stepbrother, he can care too much, followed by the frequency of a bank account," Xtreme said to Ex.

"To be honest, two years can be a pain, I wish we're better as friends," Ex replied.

"Apologies to you Ex, I'll keep that in mind."

"Touching...now what?" Phillip said.

"Our latest, and final report is a juicy one," said Kenny. "Last night was an on-camera assault with an art dealer."

"The convict was no other than Jason Cantu A.K.A 4EverGreen," SOF added.

"4EverGreen was astonished that the art dealer didn't want to showcase his artwork of nude fan-art of characters, which has credit given to Joe Murray," Kenny explained.

"That's where the assault began. which almost lead to voluntary rape," SOF added. "He will be held captive in Prison Orange for 3 months."

"Can I get out of here now?" Ex questioned.

"Go for it," said Kenny. Ex and XtremeNights both left the news station. "Now let's get back to Phillip and the Pussy Cats."

"More questions? This will be fascinating," Phillip said sarcastically.

"Don't ask, because all I know is that next to a box of mushroom pizza, Mothra's engagment has pushed too far," said Goosebumpsfan.

"Nathan's stupidity, lack of driving, and crashing my $600 car was bad enough too," said Ninja.

"I still wish we can be in the band again," said Nathan, still crossing his fingers.

"Which is why I noticed you three are wanting me to never form that band in the first place," Phillip said. "Money is good, but it can still be a bitch."

"Which was why we were going to make money to replace my car until now," said Ninja.

"Why couldn't we just bring that car back in the shop? One of my cousins is a repairman," said Nathan.

"That makes sense...how many damn cousins do you have?" Goosebumps said to Nathan.

"Look, Nathan has a point. My apologies," Ninja said.

"But what about Mothra and the allergy medications I had months ago?" Goosebumps said, still not convinced.

"I'll call someone to file your allergies, and I will try my best remembering them," Phillip replied. "And...I'll tell Mothra to make an enagagment: like you wanted it to be."

"Group hug!" They all said. The audience "awed."

"Well, that's all we have tonight, SOF and Kenny out!" SOF said, and SBCNN was over.
-------------------------------------------
NOTES/TRIVIA:

Who appeared?: SpongeOddFan, Kenny McNeal, PhillipB(first and only), Ninja, NathanJR, Goosebumpsfan, Notshane, ExKizuna, XtremeNights, and 4EverGreen

Setting: Future

Don't go away, the PokeRap is next!

Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 1/15/2011, 11:08 pm

A new ep of CYPPTF is bound to premiere next week.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down