SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Episode Discussion: The Great Patty Caper (Mystery With A Twistery) Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Episode Discussion: The Great Patty Caper (Mystery With A Twistery) 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Episode Discussion: The Great Patty Caper (Mystery With A Twistery) Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Episode Discussion: The Great Patty Caper (Mystery With A Twistery) Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Episode Discussion: The Great Patty Caper (Mystery With A Twistery) Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Episode Discussion: The Great Patty Caper (Mystery With A Twistery) Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Episode Discussion: The Great Patty Caper (Mystery With A Twistery) Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Episode Discussion: The Great Patty Caper (Mystery With A Twistery) Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Episode Discussion: The Great Patty Caper (Mystery With A Twistery) Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Episode Discussion: The Great Patty Caper (Mystery With A Twistery) Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Episode Discussion: The Great Patty Caper (Mystery With A Twistery) Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Episode Discussion: The Great Patty Caper (Mystery With A Twistery)

+13
TarterSauce25
SpongeSebastian
Sabre
Metal Snake
Fa
Wumbology
Deli
Steel Sponge
The Cartoon
spongebobiscool
♣CF♣
storytime7
jjsthekid
17 posters

Go down

What Did You Think?

Episode Discussion: The Great Patty Caper (Mystery With A Twistery) Bar_left0%Episode Discussion: The Great Patty Caper (Mystery With A Twistery) Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]
Episode Discussion: The Great Patty Caper (Mystery With A Twistery) Bar_left60%Episode Discussion: The Great Patty Caper (Mystery With A Twistery) Bar_right 60% 
[ 6 ]
Episode Discussion: The Great Patty Caper (Mystery With A Twistery) Bar_left30%Episode Discussion: The Great Patty Caper (Mystery With A Twistery) Bar_right 30% 
[ 3 ]
Episode Discussion: The Great Patty Caper (Mystery With A Twistery) Bar_left0%Episode Discussion: The Great Patty Caper (Mystery With A Twistery) Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]
Episode Discussion: The Great Patty Caper (Mystery With A Twistery) Bar_left10%Episode Discussion: The Great Patty Caper (Mystery With A Twistery) Bar_right 10% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 10

Episode Discussion: The Great Patty Caper (Mystery With A Twistery) Empty Episode Discussion: The Great Patty Caper (Mystery With A Twistery)

Post by jjsthekid 11/11/2010, 7:34 pm

It premieres tonight at 8:00 PM. I have already seen it by Doguineta's upload, but I am still excited to see it on TV. SOO Happy

Discuss.

Last edited by jjsthekid on 11/25/2010, 9:12 am; edited 2 times in total
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 43021

Back to top Go down

Episode Discussion: The Great Patty Caper (Mystery With A Twistery) Empty Re: Episode Discussion: The Great Patty Caper (Mystery With A Twistery)

Post by storytime7 11/11/2010, 7:48 pm

jjsthekid wrote:It premieres tonight at 8:00 PM. I have already seen it by Doguineta's upload, but I am still excited to see it in english. SOO Happy

Discuss.

Doguineta's upload was in english. Silly Face!
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 24833

Back to top Go down

Episode Discussion: The Great Patty Caper (Mystery With A Twistery) Empty Re: Episode Discussion: The Great Patty Caper (Mystery With A Twistery)

Post by jjsthekid 11/11/2010, 7:56 pm

storytime7 wrote:
jjsthekid wrote:It premieres tonight at 8:00 PM. I have already seen it by Doguineta's upload, but I am still excited to see it in english. SOO Happy

Discuss.

I meant to say the Actual TV Airing.
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 11/11/2010, 7:56 pm

jjsthekid wrote:
storytime7 wrote:

Discuss.

I meant to say the Actual TV Airing.

oh.
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 11/11/2010, 8:54 pm

ONLY 5 MORE MINUTES!!! SOO Happy
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 11/11/2010, 9:01 pm

They kept the original title for the episode.
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 11/11/2010, 9:27 pm

I thought it was a good special overall. I liked The Clash of Triton a bit more though.

The Great Patty Caper

* Hmm, they kept The Great Patty Caper as the title instead of changing it to Mystery With a Twistery. Oh well, no big deal.

* Out of Krabby Patties? Impossible!

* So, that is how they made the Formula back in the old days.

* Here comes Plankton...again.

* They put it on the news? I don't think it was that news worthy, but eh, it is important to Bikini Bottom. Oh yeah, and The Fish Head returns yet again.

* We see another Undersea Airplane. The first one was Seen in Club Spongebob and another one was Seen in The Sponge Who Could Fry.

* Way-Far Out Townsville makes its debut. Sounds very Far-Out.

* A little Strange Mr. Krabs keeps the key in his heart.

* 2nd Time We See a train. 1st time was in Blackend Sponge.

* The "Butler" Seems suspicious.

* Yes, he looks suspicious Patrick.

* That baby was ugly, no offense. Silly Face!

* "I Couldn't have stolen it..yet." Mwahahahahaha!

* Another angry mob at the Krusty Krab. And They start destroying things.

* Where is Officer Nancy? She should have at least been there.

* So, Two of the fish were actually criminals.

* I laughed at the Werewolf gag.

* Plankton sure is a pushover now.

* I wonder if the Women Fish was a criminal as well?

* There it is!

* Spongebob is flying again!

* Where is the Engineer?

* I wouldn't want to be in their shoes on that train.

* Why is the Rest Home on Railroad tracks?

* Roller Coaster for Trains. Fun!

* Look behind you! Anyways, Go Spongebob!

* Nice try Plankton. But wait..!

* The train crashes and Plankton loses. Mr. Krabs yells. The End.

Grade: B+/A
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 11/11/2010, 9:28 pm

A-
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 11/11/2010, 9:31 pm

Pretty good special.
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 32880

Back to top Go down

Post by spongebobiscool 11/11/2010, 10:32 pm

I'm not sure this special episode , it was terrible for me , i was hoping it to be very mystery but it wasn't really a mystery , some of the suspects were wearing masks .....yea and i was like what the...........and a person turn into a wolf.....thats weird and it wasn't even mystery at all , all the suspects were innocent and it was patrick who took the key from spongebob pants and no one took it ...... and it wasn't even plankton who took the key , plankton didn't even steal the formula , he was just after it , that makes me like meh...... so this episode was not mystery or funny but too weird for me. 2/10
spongebobiscool
spongebobiscool
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 26282

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cartoon 11/12/2010, 12:07 am

I have it recorded. I'll probably watch it tomorrow.
The Cartoon
The Cartoon
Customers
Customers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 26615

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Dramatic_Static/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 11/12/2010, 12:30 am

Suspect #4 only made one-two scene appearances.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Doubloons : 37549

Back to top Go down

Post by Deli 11/12/2010, 1:01 am

spongbobiscool wrote:I'm not sure this special episode , it was terrible for me , i was hoping it to be very mystery but it wasn't really a mystery , some of the suspects were wearing masks .....yea and i was like what the...........and a person turn into a wolf.....thats weird and it wasn't even mystery at all , all the suspects were innocent and it was patrick who took the key from spongebob pants and no one took it ...... and it wasn't even plankton who took the key , plankton didn't even steal the formula , he was just after it , that makes me like meh...... so this episode was not mystery or funny but too weird for me. 2/10

Dude, use some capitalization and stop making so many elipsises. (Or whatever they're called)

I got the episode recorded, so I'll check it out tomorrow. However, this was NOT the first SpongeBob mystery. Remember the episode ''Patty Caper'', the one where SpongeBob accuses others of taking the formula when he really was the culprit? And I guess ''Krab-Borg'' would qualify as a mystery also. I'm not sure.
Deli
Deli
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight

Doubloons : 31158

http://www.spongebobxsandy.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 11/12/2010, 1:31 am

spongbobiscool wrote:this episode , it was terrible for me. 2/10

How is it that I predicted exactly what you would say (well not exactly, but basically the same thing.)
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 11/12/2010, 8:11 am

storytime7 wrote:
spongbobiscool wrote:this episode , it was terrible for me. 2/10

How is it that I predicted exactly what you would say (well not exactly, but basically the same thing.)
Because you're a psychic. Obviously.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 46698
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by Fa 11/12/2010, 4:16 pm

Pretty interesting special. 9/10 A-
Fa
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 25165

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 11/12/2010, 4:28 pm

I thought it was a good special.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 36820

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre 11/13/2010, 5:19 am

I knew it wasn't going to be a mystery so I wasn't let down. I knew Patrick was going to be the one with the key even before I started watching the special. Besides those two things I found the special to be very good. Beginning to middle - Went from Great to Bad

Middle to End - Went from Bad to Great

The last half was defiantly the best as it had great jokes and a lot of action.

Score: 8.5
Sabre
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 28803

Back to top Go down

Post by SpongeSebastian 11/13/2010, 12:31 pm

I thought it was a pretty decent special. It had some good laughs, like the triplet jewel thieves and the butler turning out to be some random criminal. It was a tad bit disappointing that Patrick had the key the whole time, so there wasn't any "mystery" at all, like the promos anticipated. Oh well, still I'll give this one a B.
SpongeSebastian
SpongeSebastian
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 27102

http://www.tv.com/users/SpongeSebastian/profile.php

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 11/13/2010, 10:16 pm

Well anyways, I wonder when it will be released on DVD? There hasn't been a DVD announcement for it yet. I guess they were too busy with the Legends DVD.
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by TarterSauce25 11/13/2010, 10:29 pm

spongbobiscool wrote:I'm not sure this special episode , it was terrible for me , i was hoping it to be very mystery but it wasn't really a mystery , some of the suspects were wearing masks .....yea and i was like what the...........and a person turn into a wolf.....thats weird and it wasn't even mystery at all , all the suspects were innocent and it was patrick who took the key from spongebob pants and no one took it ...... and it wasn't even plankton who took the key , plankton didn't even steal the formula , he was just after it , that makes me like meh...... so this episode was not mystery or funny but too weird for me. 2/10

I'm sorry, but do you actually watch Spongebob? I haven't seen you write a single positive review for any episode. It's all negative.
TarterSauce25
TarterSauce25
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25624

Back to top Go down

Post by TarterSauce25 11/13/2010, 10:32 pm

This was an overall very satisfying episode. Very funny, smartly planned out, and I hope we see this Far-Away city place in a future episode or something.

9.5/10
TarterSauce25
TarterSauce25
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25624

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 11/14/2010, 8:03 am

Okay, honestly, I don't know why it's impossible for people to quote something, respond to the quote, and then put whatever else they wanted to say in that same post.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 11/14/2010, 10:47 am

TarterSauce25 wrote:

I'm sorry, but do you actually watch Spongebob? I haven't seen you write a single positive review for any episode. It's all negative.

1.No, he was watching Spongbob. Silly Face!
2.He has written positive reviews, he's a non-post movie fan.
3.You can apparently tell he has watched this episode.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Doubloons : 37549

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 11/14/2010, 10:51 am

Steel Sponge wrote:
TarterSauce25 wrote:

Well actually he has said he likes seasons 4-6. Geek
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by spongebobiscool 11/14/2010, 5:26 pm

storytime7 wrote:
Steel Sponge wrote:
TarterSauce25 wrote:

no i like season 4-5 but not season 6-7 but season 4-5 was still bad cuz they had some excellent episodes mixed with bad ones , but season 6-7 had the most bad ones so i hate that the most , season 1-3 were the best for me , those were the grand prize
spongebobiscool
spongebobiscool
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 26282

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 11/14/2010, 6:43 pm

spongbobiscool wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Steel Sponge wrote:
TarterSauce25 wrote:

no i like season 4-5 but not season 6-7 but season 4-5 was still bad cuz they had some excellent episodes mixed with bad ones , but season 6-7 had the most bad ones so i hate that the most , season 1-3 were the best for me , those were the grand prize

You like seasons 4 and 5 even though you think their bad?
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 36820

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 11/14/2010, 8:13 pm

You know what? Even though i've gotten into arguements with him in the past, just leave SBiscool alone. We don't need any more fights.
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 11/15/2010, 8:15 am

storytime7 wrote:You know what? Even though i've gotten into arguements with him in the past, just leave SBiscool alone. We don't need any more fights.
Truer words have never been spoken.

Know why? Because it's the same idiots finding flaws in sbiscool's logic, when the proper thing to do is to just... let it go.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by loan133 11/15/2010, 9:42 pm

This episode was FANTASTIC! But this wasn't really a mystery though.
loan133
loan133
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 24694

Back to top Go down

Post by Doogle. 11/21/2010, 8:03 am

Watching now on Nick. Thank god we're getting episodes quicker these days. It's very good so far
Doogle.
Doogle.
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 27296

http://twitter.com/PaperDoogle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 11/21/2010, 10:16 am

spongbobiscool wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Steel Sponge wrote:
TarterSauce25 wrote:

Season 4 is funnier then season 3.
Season 3 was an unfunny mess that's only good episodes were Squidward Got Mauled and Band Geeks. Season 4 was phenomenal that had many great episodes.
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24456

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 11/21/2010, 1:54 pm

Gentile Mordecai wrote:
spongbobiscool wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Steel Sponge wrote:
TarterSauce25 wrote:

Season 4 is funnier then season 3.
Season 3 was an unfunny mess that's only good episodes were Squidward Got Mauled and Band Geeks. Season 4 was phenomenal that had many great episodes.
If you don't start making more sense we're going to have to put you in a home.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Doogle. 11/21/2010, 3:10 pm

The episode was actually very good. I had trouble hearing parts because my mum was hoovering, so I didn't understand the ending. Silly Face!

4/5.
Doogle.
Doogle.
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 27296

http://twitter.com/PaperDoogle

Back to top Go down

Post by ddumbdog19 11/21/2010, 7:54 pm

The episode was just okay. The episode overall, went from good to bad
ddumbdog19
ddumbdog19
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 24605

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down