SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com The Adventures of Doodlebob  Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
The Adventures of Doodlebob  106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
The Adventures of Doodlebob  Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
The Adventures of Doodlebob  Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
The Adventures of Doodlebob  Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
The Adventures of Doodlebob  Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
The Adventures of Doodlebob  Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
The Adventures of Doodlebob  Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
The Adventures of Doodlebob  Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
The Adventures of Doodlebob  Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
The Adventures of Doodlebob  Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

The Adventures of Doodlebob

+8
tvguy347
Wumbology
Dragiiin123
Metal Snake
Steel Sponge
Elastic Dog
shadowblitz
person
12 posters

Go down

The Adventures of Doodlebob  Empty The Adventures of Doodlebob

Post by person 10/29/2010, 6:37 pm

Intro:
Doodlebob came back to life. He has a very hard life in Bikini Bottom and he was now scared of Spongebob. So he leaves and goes home, but his mom keeps giving him problems and treating him badly because she is very neglegent, so he goes to Doodle City. It's like Squidville in that episode where Squidward moves so far away that he can brag about it, but returns home after being mad over the other Squids complaining that his pranks with the riefblower are ruining their town. Here Doodlebob will interact with other Doodles his own age.

Episode 1: City Exploration

Doodlebob: "Hi there. What's your name?"

Doodledave: "Shut the hell up and get your Doodle ass out of this place, you mother fucking bastard. Us Doodles don't talk like that. You just a little punk who doesn't know shit around here." (smashes Doodlebob on the ground, bangs his head on the concrete pavement, beats him until he is practically covered in blood).

Doodlebob suffered from this injury for the next two months and the doctor prescribed him some medicine to take. When he finally fully recovered, he had the guts to go back to Doodle City for another visit. He looks around and realizes the real right way that people introduce eachother. He heard a Doodle say to another: Doodle greetings to you." The other Doodle then said: "Doodle greetings to you too, sir. Welcome to Doodle City.
Doodlebob: "I get it now. I wish I heard that when I was here two months ago." Oh, there's a person I can go meet right there."

Doodlebob: "Doodle greetings to you."

Doodledon: "Doodle greetings to you too, sir. Welcome to Doodle City."

Doodlebob: (Thinks to himself: watch out! say doodle thanks). "Doodle thanks, sir."
Doodledon: My name is Doodledon. There are tons of stuff to do around here. I hope you will find something you like. Have fun exploring."

Doodlebob walks around the city and finds many places to go to, including a movie theater called Doodle Cinemas, a Doodle arcade, many Doodle restaurants, a Doodle bowling alley, a Doodle amusement park, a Doodle mall, many Doodle gift shops, a Doodle zoo, a historic Doodle museum, a Doodle golf course, a Doodle basketball court, a Doodle pool hall, a Doodle bar, and a Doodle strip club.

Doodlebob: "I am going to live here forever."

End of 1

Last edited by person on 10/31/2010, 12:53 pm; edited 4 times in total
person
person
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25563

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Doodlebob  Empty Re: The Adventures of Doodlebob

Post by shadowblitz 10/29/2010, 9:10 pm

cool you got lots action and blood and stuff i give you prop's for that dude

Last edited by shadowblitz on 10/29/2010, 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
shadowblitz
shadowblitz
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 24972

Back to top Go down

Post by Elastic Dog 10/29/2010, 9:13 pm

shadowblitz wrote:THE FUCK you copied the other dude that made a doodle adventure but at least it has more action and blood and stuff i give you prop's for that dude
Obvious alt is obvious.
Elastic Dog
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 33114

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 10/29/2010, 10:30 pm

Bandwagon alert.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 37549

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 10/30/2010, 2:35 am

Okay, what the hell?
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 36820

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 10/30/2010, 7:54 am

THE FUCK you copied the other dude that made a doodle adventure but at least it has more action and blood and stuff i give you prop's for that dude
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24456

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 10/30/2010, 9:01 am

I could hear this thread screaming to be locked all the way from the Staff Lounge.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 46698
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 10/30/2010, 10:48 am

Wumbology wrote:I could hear this thread screaming to be locked all the way from the Staff Lounge.

I hate to say it, but he hasn't broken any rules. Swearing is allowed in spin offs...and this spin off tells a story, even if the story sucks.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 42370

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 10/30/2010, 10:56 am

tvguy347 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:I could hear this thread screaming to be locked all the way from the Staff Lounge.

I hate to say it, but he hasn't broken any rules. Swearing is allowed in spin offs...and this spin off tells a story, even if the story sucks.

I'm not a mod or an admin or anything important, but he is copying SB-Lover's spin-off but adding blood and all that stuff. Btw, isn't it odd that shadowblitz just randomly popped up out of no where just to comment on person's spin-off scratcher
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 49121

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna 10/30/2010, 10:57 am

I don't see why everyone is getting upset... It's not breaking any rules, and even if someone else made a Doodlebob spin off, then why can't someone else? It has a new story, new characters and what not. It's just like every fucking Patrick spin off. They're all about Patrick, yet almost none of them are ripping off another.
ExKizuna
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 28957

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 10/30/2010, 10:58 am

Wala ka bang homework wrote:I don't see why everyone is getting upset... It's not breaking any rules, and even if someone else made a Doodlebob spin off, then why can't someone else? It has a new story, new characters and what not. It's just like every fucking Patrick spin off. They're all about Patrick, yet almost none of them are ripping off another.

I agree.
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24833

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 10/30/2010, 10:59 am

Wala ka bang homework wrote:I don't see why everyone is getting upset... It's not breaking any rules, and even if someone else made a Doodlebob spin off, then why can't someone else? It has a new story, new characters and what not. It's just like every fucking Patrick spin off. They're all about Patrick, yet almost none of them are ripping off another.

Ex, you bring up a good point and just made me contradict myself. Damn you Silly Face!
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 49121

Back to top Go down

Post by Fa 10/30/2010, 11:04 am

This exactly. I would get more upset if it was like "Doodlebob appeared in Doodleland and met a mother who abuse him with a whip," but he is making an attempt to try something vastly different from my spin-off
Fa
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 25165

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 10/30/2010, 11:25 am

Exactly what I said.^

Seriously you guys. Read the rules before locking something.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 10/30/2010, 12:02 pm

True. If we don't like it, we don't have to read it. And yes clapmaster, I do find that peculiar. Suspect
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 10/30/2010, 12:25 pm

Okay, my bad. I thought he was copying SBlover's spin-off word for word.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 46698
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 10/30/2010, 12:45 pm

Wumbology wrote:Okay, my bad. I thought he was copying SBlover's spin-off word for word.

Don't worry, I thought he was too.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by person 10/31/2010, 11:36 am

Episode 2: The Ultimate Battle

Doodlebob rented an apartment on 2385 Doodle Street. His strict landlord told him that if he did not pay rent on time by the end of any first month, he will kick him out. There will be no second chances, and he will be expelled from Doodle City and will have to move someplace else. Doodlebob signed a contract honoring this statement. He decided to go out and have fun. He luxuriated in the fact that living on his own meant he could do whatever he wants, rule free. When he was walking, he reunited with his arch nemesis, Doodledave.

Doodlebob: "AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOODLEDAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Doodledave: "Hey Shitbob. I thought I told you to leave this city, what was it, oh yah, like two months ago? What the hell are you doing back?"

Doodlebob: "I rented an apartment on Doodle Street, and now only my landlord can kick me out. So HA HA AND HA!"

Dooledave: "I see. Well, I bet I can beat you at pretty much everything there is to do around here."

Doodlebob: "Oh yah? Bring it on! Loser has to leave Doodle City and never come back again, and winner gets to beat the shit out of the loser. If it's a tie, then we both have to honor each other's skills and become allies."

Doodledave: Oh it's on! Get ready to get your ass kicked to the max. Nobody does better than Doodledave."

Doodlebob and Doodledave first went to the arcade. Doodlebob won at Doodleman and Doodle racing. Doodledave won at Doodle fighter, Doodle house of dead, and Doodle claw.

Doodledave: "That's 3-2. I get first score. It's 1-0. In your face, bastard."

Doodlebob: "Don't get cochy yet. We still got lots more to cover."

Next they went to the Doodle bowling alley. Best two out of three wins.

Doodledave: "Aren't you supposed to be one of the pins? I'm afraid you're in the wrong spot."

Doodlebob: "You're goin DOWN punk." (Doodledave laughs so hard he couldn't breathe).

First game: Doodlebob wins. Second game: Doodledave wins. Third game: Doodlebob wins.

Doodlebob: "Sucker! 2-1. I get second score. it's 1-1. We are tied so far. In your face, bastard."

Doodledave: "FUCK YOU! We still got more. We'll just see who's the best soon. We all know who it will be. ME!"

Next they saw a sign on a Doodle restaurant when they were walking that said: Free eating contest. Come bring your friends and challenge them to this sick competition. Doodlebob and Doodledave went. First they were given a slice of pizza. Doodlebob was faster. 1-0. Next they were given a hot dog. Doodledave was faster. 1-1. Next they were given a hamburger. Doodledave was faster. 1-2. Finally they were given a blueberry pie. Doodledave was faster. 1-3. Doodledave went to the bathroom to throw up. His stomach felt like it was about to explode. but not high tolerance doodledave. score is 1-2.

Next they went to the basketball court. doodlebob won 12-8. score is now all tied up at 2-2. Finally, they went to the pool hall. Doodlebob won the game. score is 3-2. Doodlebob wins.

Doodlebob: "VICTORY! IN YOUR FACE BASTARD! Now you gotta leave the city and never come back. That was our deal. And, oh yah, get ready for the surprise I know you've been waiting for all day. You are about to eat your two month old words, Doodledave. (Doodlebob flips and spins Doodledave in the air, smashes his body on the ground, bangs head on concrete pavement, beats him until he is covered in blood). Who's the bigger man, now, Doodledave? Or should I say, Doodleloser? HA! See? It just so happens that I CAN beat you at something. ADMIT IT, YOU NO GOOD FOOL!"
Doodledave: "I gotta hand it to you, bro. You really can beat me. I solute you on your hard work and master skills. I deserved this beating. Farewell, my friend. We will not meet again."

A month had passed, and Doodlebob realized that he had forgot to pay rent. Out he goes.
Doodlebob: DAMN IT! Well, I guess that means me and Doodledave are even.
Doodlebob spent hours searching for a new good house, but half of them were too expensive and the other half he didn't like.
Doodlebob: "I didn't think I'd have to do this, but I have no other choice. I gotta move back with my mom. SHIT!"

End of 2.

Last edited by person on 10/31/2010, 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
person
person
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25563

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 10/31/2010, 11:45 am

But my Generation Patrick is good so SHUT UP EX
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 10/31/2010, 11:56 am

It's an okay spin off. Smile
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 10/31/2010, 12:03 pm

Mr. Halloweenie wrote:It's an okay spin off. Smile
Which one? Adventure's of rip off bob or Generation this will never be better then Patrick's Paradise?
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Fa 11/1/2010, 8:24 am

That was better than the first episode, person.
Fa
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 25165

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down