SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Patrick V.S. World Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Patrick V.S. World 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Patrick V.S. World Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Patrick V.S. World Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Patrick V.S. World Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Patrick V.S. World Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Patrick V.S. World Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Patrick V.S. World Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Patrick V.S. World Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Patrick V.S. World Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Patrick V.S. World Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Patrick V.S. World

+2
♣CF♣
TarterSauce25
6 posters

Go down

Patrick V.S. World Empty Patrick V.S. World

Post by TarterSauce25 10/10/2010, 8:59 pm

You've seen your favorite Pink star on Spongebob Squarepants, but what is he up to now? Witness the groundbreaking new show where it exposes Patrick's life outside of hanging with Spongebob. Witness the un-believeable as Patrick sits in front of the TV, opens a can of canned bread, and bangs his head against a wall. This isn't your average cartoon. This is PATRICK V.S. World

Last edited by TarterSauce25 on 10/10/2010, 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
TarterSauce25
TarterSauce25
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 25669

Back to top Go down

Patrick V.S. World Empty Re: Patrick V.S. World

Post by ♣CF♣ 10/10/2010, 9:01 pm

Sounds interesting.
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 32925

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 10/10/2010, 9:03 pm

Sounds funny. I also had a Patrick spin-off, so I'm interesting in seeing how this turns out.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 64082

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 10/10/2010, 9:32 pm

Sounds cool.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 36865

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 10/11/2010, 6:55 am

Doesn't sound too bad.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 46743
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by TarterSauce25 10/17/2010, 7:11 pm

Episode 1 coming next week! SOO Happy
TarterSauce25
TarterSauce25
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 10/17/2010, 7:37 pm

TarterSauce25 wrote:Episode 1 coming next week! SOO Happy
But you posted it. I saw. D: Where'd it go?
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 64082

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 10/23/2010, 11:46 am

Sounds funny. SOO Happy Can't wait.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42415

Back to top Go down

Post by TarterSauce25 12/21/2010, 8:24 pm

Just a Gleek wrote:
TarterSauce25 wrote:Episode 1 coming next week! SOO Happy
But you posted it. I saw. D: Where'd it go?
I didn't like it. Sad
TarterSauce25
TarterSauce25
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by TarterSauce25 12/21/2010, 8:40 pm

EPISODE 1: THE BEGINNING

[i]

*Patrick sat in his sand room one early morning and started at the wall for a minute. On the wall was a picture of his best friend Spongebob. Spongebob had just got shipped off to a super-secret military base on the other side of the ocean bottom for accuse of murder, drug possession, and grand theft. Patrick didn't know why Spongebob would do such a thing. He didn't believe it one bit that Spongebob did any act of crime. He knew somebody was behind it. He had to find out.*

*Pulling the top of his rock up, he hopped out and walked down the street and walked over to a specific address. He was trying to find the gun shop so he could buy some weapons to bail out Spongebob. He obviously would need some heavy-fire weapons to get past security.*

*The address was Squidward's house. He knocked on the door waiting impatiently. Squidward opened the door, surprised to find him there.*

Squidward - What do you want this time Patrick?

Patrick - Do you sell weapons? I looked you up in the Yellow Pages, and found a gun shop address, and walla. I'm at your house.

*Squidward looked around quickly.*

Squidward - I didn't put my house adress for the gun shop Yellow Page....shit. I must have accidentally put it in on accident. Probably wasn't thinking straight. Better get it fixed right away. Well, come in quick then.

*Patrick walked into Squidward's house. He'd been in it a million times from him and Spongebob messing around in it and playing Hide and Seek. Squidward led him into a closet which Patrick had seen before. Just an ordinary closet. Or was it?*

*Squidward walked over to the top left side of the closet and smacked the shoebox that was on a shelf. All of a sudden, a chunk of the closet floor began to expand out, a narrow stairway lead down stairs to a basement it looked like.*

Patrick - Your kidding me right?

Squidward - Do I look like I'm kidding?

TarterSauce25
TarterSauce25
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by TarterSauce25 12/21/2010, 8:58 pm

EPISODE 2: THE BEGINNING PART II

[/i][/b]

*Squidward lead Patrick down the tunnel for a good 30 minutes. Squidward had grabbed a musty candle and had used it to guide them down the stairs. Patrick could only see the sides of the walls when climbing down, but there was blood splatted all over the wall. It was brutal post-carnage as well as there were ropes and flesh hanging in them. Rats scurried around as well.*

*They finally made it to the bottom of the stairs, and a giant, glass framed door stood in front of them.*

Squidward - I better do this real quick.

*Squidward typed in a bunch of random digets and numbers as the doors looks began to un-wind and expand open. Eventually, the giant high-tech door pulled open, and steam blew out. When Patrick walked into the large room, he was stunned.*

*There were weapons EVERY wear. From tanks to plain out guns, there was every gun imaginable.*

Patrick - I....I...ugh....gahh...eh......

Squidward - Stop bitching. I know your amazed, but after hearing that from other customers in my other store, I've gotten tired of it. So what guns would you like?

Patrick - I'll take the M-16, the Gullet, the Rocket Launcher, the AK-47U, a d-23 scop.....

Squidward - WOAH! How much money do you think you have here?

Patrick - I have some pocket lint and 3 pennies. *Droll's like a dumb ass would.*

Squidward - Silly shit! You won't even be able to afford a single gun, let alone my worst gun. These things are hard to smuggle off military ships, and I'm not going to stand for average prices. You better start paying me some big dough now if you want any guns.

Patrick - I'm desperate here. You don't understand. Didn't you hear about....who's that guys name again? Ughhh.....

Squidward - Spongebob you imcomplete dipshit!

Patrick - Oh yeah! Well he got shi.....

Squidward- Cut the crap. I already know the story. Every citizen in the ocean knows.

Patrick - Well I need guns to bail him out! Please lower your prices! I can even get my special piggy bank and pay you.

Squidward- You know what? Forget this. I don't care how much cash you have, I don't trust you with my guns!

Patrick - You can't keep them? Your a scam artist! Now I know why your so grumpy!

Squidward - Your asking for a beating dirt bag!

Patrick - Well, I.....I'm going to....

Squidward - Your going to do what? Your the dumbest person in Bikini Bottom. You can't cut crap! Give it up!

Patrick - Don't make me mad!

Squidward- OOO!!! I'm scared!

*Patrick couldn't take it anymore. He ran toward Squidward, grabbed a sharp stake knife off one of the nearest tables and jumped at Squidward. He dug the blade through his blobbish head, as Squidward fell to the floor, blood and flesh pouring out every where.*

*Patrick took Squidward's bodie and hid it under a table hundreds of feet away from the murder. Nobody was ever going to come back here again, so he decided this could be his personal place for weaponry. Grabbing a load of guns and weapons off the endless numbers of shelves, Patrick ran out of the gun room and began walking up the stairs. Next up: The other side of the ocean to save Spongebob.*
TarterSauce25
TarterSauce25
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by TarterSauce25 12/21/2010, 9:00 pm

Episode 3 premieres next week.

P.S. - This Spinoff is terrible. You can read it at your own risk.
TarterSauce25
TarterSauce25
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down