SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Meh........ Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Meh........ 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Meh........ Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Meh........ Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Meh........ Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Meh........ Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Meh........ Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Meh........ Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Meh........ Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Meh........ Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Meh........ Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Meh........

4 posters

Go down

Meh........ Empty Meh........

Post by terminoob 10/9/2010, 9:57 am

Tvguy wants to know what it's about, so... meh.

Hello, Goodbye

3246, 3070, and 167. Add these together and you get 6483. Meaningless. 3229, 25, and 3246. Add those together and you get 6500. Pointless. To the boy simply known as "I", these numbers mean nothing and everything. To I, a stuffed doll is his only lifeline. To everyone, light and darkness will create and destroy. To I, these things represent his only true friends. What would happen if you were to go from 0 to 12,983? This is what I must discover.

You can refrain from the "EPIC!!!!11!!!!" "ZOMG!!!! AWESOME!!!!11!!1!!" comments and things of that nature. I don't want people saying how awesome/epic it is when all you know is the synopsis (which is probably the most cliche and uninteresting thing ever, but whatever. I needed something to write for NaNo).
terminoob
terminoob
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 24110

https://sbcommunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Meh........ Empty Re: Meh........

Post by ExKizuna 10/9/2010, 12:56 pm

Sounds pretty cool.
ExKizuna
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 28997

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 10/10/2010, 9:08 am

Sounds alright.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 46738
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by terminoob 10/19/2010, 5:11 pm

I suppose I'll post the first day now (since I go outside of the norm and don't do chapters).

Day: 0

Hello.
terminoob
terminoob
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 10/19/2010, 5:17 pm

EPICLY AMAZINGGG.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 64077

Back to top Go down

Post by terminoob 10/19/2010, 5:20 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:EPICLY AMAZINGGG.

Just 49,999 words left!
terminoob
terminoob
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 10/19/2010, 6:00 pm

OMG THAT JUST GAVE MY EYES AN ORGASM
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 46738
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna 10/19/2010, 6:35 pm

terminoob wrote:I suppose I'll post the first day now (since I go outside of the norm and don't do chapters).

Hello.
So uh... Awesome "day", but you are gonna post more, right?
ExKizuna
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by terminoob 10/19/2010, 6:37 pm

Wala ka bang homework wrote:
terminoob wrote:I suppose I'll post the first day now (since I go outside of the norm and don't do chapters).

Hello.
So uh... Awesome "day", but you are gonna post more, right?

Yes, but not at the moment. Next one should be up in the beginning of November, since I'm supposed to be writing it then and not now.
terminoob
terminoob
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by terminoob 11/1/2010, 10:03 pm

(You mean he's actually updating this?! ZOMG!)

Before I begin, I would like to make something clear: Each day will end 24 hours after it starts, not when I goes to sleep. If a day were to begin at 9am in the morning, the next day would not begin until 24 hours after the point that the first day started.

I would also like to make it clear that Day 0 is not the day before Day 1; Day 1 takes place when I is 16, which is years after Day 0.

Day: 1

They made me get this diary. I really don’t know why. Apparently it has something to do with me constantly talking to myself and they said it’d be “helpful”. I don’t see why I even have a therapist. I don’t even see why depression still exists. Everyone in the past thought the future would be so… perfect. Flying cars. Robots. Food in pill form. Teleporters. And most importantly: Time travel. If they were right, life would be so much easier right now. The only thing those idiots got right was the idea of time travel, and even then it hasn’t even been made “practical”. The government perfected it way back in 3070, but they’re too scared to use it on account of the whole “if you mess something up in the past it could alter the future” theory. And even if they did that, they randomly decided to put in a fail-safe code that will only allow one human to travel back in time; and they won’t even be allowed to come back. It’s stupid, if you ask me. Oh, I suppose I forgot to mention that we got extraterrestrials. I suppose that’s something else those idiots in the past got right. Same year as time travel, no less. They probably just figured that we were finally advanced enough to be welcomed by them; otherwise they would’ve just contacted us sooner. History bores me, if you couldn’t already tell. Everyone that was ever born is just… stupid. Even me. I don’t deny that. But really, history is just an amalgamation of the world’s greatest flukes. Take time travel, for example. The government thought it was too dangerous to use, so they just shoved it somewhere. Smack-dab in the middle of Area 51, to be exact. Same year we got outer space contact. We put the one thing that could completely obliterate the human race in an alien hot spot. The fact we didn’t all die was a complete fluke. There was even a war over it. Some guy named Grant something-or-other, I don’t really care, killed ‘em all only 18 days into the battle. He used some sort of… liquid nitrogen atomic bomb. See what I mean? Fluke. I don’t even understand how that’s even possible to make. But whatever. It happened. Most people think he got frozen in the blast and he’s still frozen somewhere out in Area 51. I don’t buy that for a second. He got obliterated, that’s fact.

Oh yeah. We also have ghosts now. That’s not really a scientific breakthrough; it’s more of an evolution of the human genes. Huge fluke, but that’s beside the point. It’s kinda weird, though. We haven’t evolved far enough to see all of the ghosts; someone will only become a ghost if they love someone at the time of their death. And even then, it’s not that simple. We don’t physically see them. Apparently they only visit the subconscious of the people they love. I don’t buy it for a second. Reason? Ha. Look at me. I’m asking a diary a question. I really am an idiot. But, my reason is quite simple: I’ve never had a dream about my parents. Of course, the love may have to be mutual. In which case, I don’t love my parents, so I’d never see them anyway.
There’s something off, too. For some reason, it s-

A female with long, dark hair that was curled at the ends clicked a stopwatch. The hand she held it in had several rings on it; however, none of them were engagement or wedding rings. “Time,” she said sternly. After waiting a few seconds, she closed her eyes and let out a deep breath, while at the same time correcting her rectangular reading glasses. “I said,” her deep blue eyes glared at the teenager in front of her, “Time.” When the teenager didn’t respond, she got up out of her chair and walked over to him, her heels making a click click sound against the hardwood floor. She took the diary from the teenager and walked back, with the same click click sound occurring. The female placed the diary on the table beside her chair and sat down, looking at the teenager, both saying nothing.

“I wasn’t finished writing,” the teenager told the female.

“Well then,” the female crossed her legs and interlocked her fingers to create a ball with her hands. She placed her hands on her lap and smiled, “It looks like we were right in issuing you a diary. You may have it back at the end of your session. However, I would like to ask you something… what were you writing about?”
The teenager glared at the female, who was still smiling at him. He didn’t like talking to people, and surprisingly liked confiding his thoughts in a diary, and because of this, he didn’t respond to the female. “Well?” the female twitched her head and held her smile.

“I was writing about…” the teenage boy turned his head and looked out of the only window in the room. It was snowing, like it always was. The boy turned his entire body to face the window and stared in amazement at the snow. Though it always snowed, he really never appreciated it before. It was odd, or at least he thought so. “…The idiots in the past,” he turned his head to face the adjacent wall and stared at the female out of the corner of his right eye, glaring at her. He hoped she wouldn’t respond and just make a slight “Mhm…” like they always did.
“I see…” the female closed her eyes and nodded, keeping the same smile she had the entire time. She uncrossed her legs and placed her feet on the ground. Arching her back, she placed her hands on her knees and looked at the boy intently, as if she was studying him. “Tell me about it.”

“The people that lived in that time period are idiots,” he snapped. He did really not like the idea of talking to this person, and he wanted to end the conversation as soon as he could.

“Why?” the female held the same smile and pose.

The boy rolled his eyes and sighed. He wasn’t getting his wish anytime soon. “They were too optimistic.”

“Oh?” the female seemed more intrigued with the boy now than she was before. She arched her back even more and leaned in further, “Why?”

The boy turned his head back to the window and stared at the snow again. It just kept falling. Non-stopping. It was amazing, to him. “They thought too many things were going to happen now.” All of a sudden he felt some sort of… rush. Once he started talking, he couldn’t keep himself from stopping. “The people in the past thought we’d be so… advanced. I don’t get it. I mean, I do, but at the same time, I don’t. They should’ve been doing and not thinking. It would’ve been easier. But, now that we’re where we are… what happens now? The people in the past had something to look forward to. They didn’t have time travel, and they could look forward. What do we have? Nothing. Everything made by the government was deemed too impractical and destroyed, or only rich people can afford them, or it was a waste of money and time and resources. It’s stupid.”

The female nodded and extended her back straight against her chair and spun it at a 45 degree turn to face her desk. She opened a compartment in her desk and retrieved a clipboard with a piece of paper attached. Pushing aside the diary, the therapist placed the clipboard on the desk and picked up a pencil; she began to scribble something down for a minute and looked at the clock. She smiled and brought the diary back to the boy. “I believe your session is up.”

The boy turned his head at her and blinked once. He swung his body around and grabbed the diary out of her hand, “Thanks. I guess,” he said without making eye contact with her. The boy exited the room and walked down the hall with his diary under his arm, not looking back.
-
Outside of the building was the same as the inside: depressing. The building itself was completely rundown. Holes were bricks had been were now nesting grounds for rats, the remaining bricks had graffiti sprayed over them, and as if to add insult to injury, that layer of graffiti had been sprayed over with a new layer. The snow had completely blanketed the rooftop of the building; no one even knows what color it is anymore, on account of the snow. Right in front of the building, a giant sign was displayed with neon lights that were on even though it was daytime; the snow covered the lights normally and constantly having the neon lights exert heat was the only way to see them. The lights read “DOLLY’S HOUSE”, because it’s technically a mental hospital as well as a regular psychiatric ward.

After waiting half an hour, the boy began to walk home. He constantly checked his watch to see what the time was, in case it wasn’t actually the time he thought it was. Unfortunately, that was not the case. “Jesus Christ…” he said under his breath. He didn’t expect anyone to respond, as no one was around; he just wanted to see his breath. The coldness was starting to get to him, and since he thought he had a ride, he wasn’t prepared for the temperature. Crossing his arms in front of his chest, he rapidly began to move his hands over them in an attempt to cool himself, and everyone once in a while; he would cup his hands, hold them near his face and blow into them, rubbing them as he did so.

As he was crossing the street, a car stopped in front of him, which he almost walked straight into. The window rolled down to reveal a girl in the driver’s seat. She wore black, circular sunglasses to protect her eyes from the sunlight that was being brilliantly reflected off of the bone white colored snow. Her hair was blacker than a black hole, and her outfit wasn’t exactly “bright” either, as she sported a long-sleeved shirt and a pair of pants the same color as her hair. The boy liked this, oddly enough; he never cared for bright colors, which must’ve been why he dressed almost identically to her. “Hey you,” she blew a bubbled with the gum in her mouth and popped it, “Why didn’t ya call? I could’ve picked ya up.”

“Harold was supposed to pick me up; I didn’t think I’d need my phone,” he chuckled. He wasn’t sure why, but he was. Maybe it was because she made him feel good about himself, or maybe because he was just slowly becoming insane in the snow. “I assume I can hop in now?”

The girl responded by reaching across the passenger’s seat and popping the door open, “Why do you still trust Harold? Hasn’t he said the same thing to you like 50 times or something?”
After getting into the car, the boy placed his hands near the heater to warm himself up. He rubbed his arms as fast as he did before in order to get the heat to spread faster. At the girl’s question, he just chuckled again, “I don’t know why. I keep telling myself I shouldn’t.”

“You’re just too gullible,” she pulled her sunglasses down and winked at the boy. He just shrugged, as if he was acknowledging the fact that she was right. He didn’t really care at this point, though, he was just glad he was warm and didn’t have to walk.

“Cold, eh?” the girl asked, mostly rhetorically. She reached her right hand over to his left hand and held it, “That better?”

“Much,” he nodded and placed his other hand on hers. He turned his head and looked at her, and she was looking back. Slowly they leaned in to the middle of the seats and kissed each other on the lips. However, the kiss only lasted half a second, as the car in back of them honked its horn.

“Yeah yeah,” the girl glanced up in the rearview mirror and flipped the driver off. She pressed her foot on the gas pedal and drove down the street with only one hand on the wheel, as her other was still in the boy’s grasp.

For most of the ride back to the boy’s house, the car was silent. The two didn’t have much to talk about, or either just didn’t want to talk. No one could ever tell what was going on with them, not even the boy’s best, and only, friend Harold. He just figured one of them was only in it for the sex, to which he gave the boy a fist pump and a pat on the back. “Why don’t I have a name?” the boy suddenly asked. The question caught the girl off guard, as he hadn’t asked that to her before, or anyone before for that matter.

“What?” she was off put by the sudden interest in wanting a name.

“I mean… everyone else has a name. I don’t mind not having one, it’s just… weird.”

“Hey,” she pulled the car over and parked it in a parking lot nearby. The girl took her right hand, which had since been freed, and put it on the boy’s chin. She turned his face to her, and they stared into the other’s eyes, “I don’t have one either. I’m not wondering why I don’t have one. The fact that we don’t have a name is what makes us unique. That’s probably the reason why we’re dating; we have something in common that no one else has, and we can understand each other because of that.”

The boy nodded his head slowly and pushed his girlfriend’s hand off of his chin, “I just want to be called… something, you know? I don’t like it when people call me ‘kid’. Even Harold calls me that, and I’ve known him since middle school.”

“Well…” his girlfriend put her hands back on the wheel of the car and backed out of the parking lot and back onto the road, “Have people call you ‘I’.”
The boy blinked, “…I?” he really wasn’t sure if she was kidding or not, “Sounds good to me.”

His girlfriend laughed, “Dude, I was just kidding. That’s such an idiotic name,” she looked at her boyfriend, who now had his head hung down, “But… if you want that to be your name, that’s fine by me.”

“Okay,” he raised his head and looked at his girlfriend, smiling, “My name is now I.”
-
I’s house wasn’t really a house. It was an orphanage. As a child, no one wanted to adopt him. Whether it be because of his need to talk to himself, or because of something else, he just wasn’t desirable. As time went on, he became more and more aware of the fact that no one was ever going to take him in, and by the time he was 10, he had given up hope completely.
The sign outside of the orphanage was much like that of the mental hospital; it shone a blinding neon light in order to be viewable from behind the snow. The lights were dim, though you could faintly make out the name of the orphanage. “LUCY’S” was what it said, though no one really cared about it anymore. The only people still there were I, the foster mother, and a few children that were being scouted by adults. Pretty soon, I figured it’d only be him and the mother left.

The building itself was extremely old and rundown, much like Dolly’s House. However, this was made of metal rather than brick. It was intended to be a regular rectangle, nothing fancy; though the construction workers went a bit overboard while building it and ended up with something that belonged in a Dr. Seuss book. It didn’t even resemble a rectangle. Though, through the years, vandals thought it’d be funny to mess with it, so they usually brought sledgehammers and pounded the metal a few times, and thanks to building it on the cuff and the mayor not supplying enough money, sure enough, the orphanage began to dent many, many times. By now, it was covered in rust, the roof was of no use, as it got dented in enough for it to leave gaps, and the walls themselves were banged in relentlessly. I still called it home, though.

As I walked through the door, the foster mother tried to engage him in conversation, though he wasn’t interested, as always. On his way to the room, the children ran up to him and tugged on his jeans, much to his annoyance. After reluctantly patting each one of them on their heads, he walked to his room and shut the door behind him, hoping no one would disturb him. His bed was made out of old springs and a rusted metal frame, while his mattress and pillow seemed to be just newspaper covered in a sheet. He usually opted for his chair, like he did now. He sat himself down on his swivel chair and kicked his shoes off, both of which seemed to be rather tattered and dirty, and he spun himself around to his desk. Switching the desk lamp on, he threw the diary on it and pulled out a pencil. He flipped to a blank page and took in a deep breath.

I am.

Those two words were the only thing he could bring himself to write. Part of him didn’t want to say anything else, and part of him had nothing else to say. He spun back around and faced the wall his bed was parallel to. Not knowing what to do, I sighed at reached his arm behind him and shut the desk lamp off, got up, and plopped himself down on his bed, though he didn’t even wince as the springs jabbed themselves in his back. He really didn’t care about anything, at the moment. He just stared up at the ceiling and smiled. Pretty soon, he was laughing, though he was making sure to do so under his breath, so no one heard him. I didn’t have a care in the world. Because I finally had a name. Though it was only 4pm, I closed his eyes slowly, laughing himself to sleep.
-
The area was dark, but not pitch black. I could still see everything clearly, though it was a dream, so it made sense that he could. Looking around the area he was in, I saw nothing. It was completely void of anything and everything. How boring, I said to himself. Wait, I said again, I said that… And I’m saying this. Why is that in my thoughts, then? Why can’t I talk?
“What if I think?” he thought. Surprisingly, his thoughts became vocal, though he didn’t talk; it was telepathy more than anything. “Okay,” he thought again, looking around the area, “I’m in a world where thinking is talking and talking is thinking. Makes about as much sense as anyone in the past.”

“I see you,” the voice spoke in a monotonous voice that echoed throughout the area, and with each echo, the pitch got louder.

“What?” I frantically turned around, though he wasn’t scared, he was just… weirded out, “Where are you?”

“Where are you?” the voice repeated I.

“I don’t know.”

“Well then,” the voice said, “Neither do I.”

I looked around again and noticed the scenery had changed. He was now inside a palace it seemed. Columns were set up as far as he could see, and it seemed displays were set up around them. As I walked down the hallway, he took note of the displays; each was of something that existed in the past, and was inside a glass container on top of a podium in between each column. Replicas of cars, firearms, clothing and even people were on display in the palace, all of which bored I. He didn’t take a liking to any of that stuff, and was hoping everything would be working; that way he could get the real experience of the past.

“You wish to be in the past?” the voice asked, in a now higher tone of voice, though the pitch didn’t change once it got locked in.

“That depends,” I raised an eyebrow at no one in particular, “What’s it to you… whoever you are?” All of a sudden, the displays around I lost their glass containers. The cars, which had been shrunken to fit inside the palace, were now full sized and parked outside of the building. The firearms were now loaded, and the people were now moving around. One male picked up a denim jacket that was on display and tried it on for size. When he realized it fit perfectly, he looked around to see if anyone noticed, and when he was sure no one did, he casually walked away from the area.

“Are you happy now?” the voice asked; now back to its original monotonous voice.

I looked around the area and took a liking to a gun that was on display. He walked over and carefully picked it up out of the display case, examining it. A classing M-16. Pointing it at a random person nearby, he clicked the safety off and pulled the trigger at the person’s head. No blood appeared, however. The person simply vanished.
“Uh-oh,” the voice said, “She’s not coming back.”

“What do you mean?” I placed the gun back in the display, “Of course not. I just shot her.”

“She’s not coming back,” the voice repeated, this time in a higher voice, “Not coming back, not coming back, not coming back,” each time the voice repeated itself, the pitch got higher and higher. Eventually, I placed his hands over his ears and pushed down, trying to block out the sound. It was no use. The sound penetrated his ears, and he was now on his knees and bent over enough so that he was now staring at his stomach.

“Shut up,” he shook his head violently, “SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT U-“

“I?” the foster mother shook him, “I, wake up. What’s wrong?” I woke up with a start, sitting himself upright immediately. He took a deep breath and looked around his room for a moment, making sure he wasn’t in the palace anymore.

“Yeah…” he placed his hand on his forehead to check for a fever, and luckily he didn’t have one, “Just a… weird dream, is all.”

“Okay then,” the foster mother opened the door and looked back at I, “You know… I still believe you will get adopted.”

I scoffed, “Pfft, yeah,” rolling his eyes, he crashed back down on his bed, this time letting out a loud shriek once the springs pierced his back. “Face it; I’m never getting out of here.” He raised his back out of the springs and rubbed it gently. Figuring he wasn’t tired, and figuring he didn’t want to deal with the springs again, he got out of his bed and walked over to the door were the foster mother was standing.

“Have faith in yourself,” she smiled. The same smile the therapist gave I when he was at Dolly’s House. He hated that smile. He couldn’t say anything, though, because she was nice enough to let him stay in her house for 16 years.

“What’s for dinner?” he quickly changed the subject, not wanting to talk about adoption anymore, since he was certain he’d end up living alone no matter what.

“Just some frozen TV dinners, sorry.”

“Ugh,” I rolled his eyes and walked out of his room and back down the hallway, “It’s 3246. Why can’t we have food that the people in the past predicted we’d have?”
“I’m sorry, but I can’t do much,” the foster mother tried to apologize to I, but he was too far away for him to hear her now. In the living room, the other children watched a cartoon on TV; I wasn’t really sure what it was, but it was flashy and had a lot of stupid jokes in it that the kids seemed to love for some reason. He walked into the kitchen, which was adjacent to the living room, and opened up the fridge, grabbing himself a soda. Popping the top, he took a sip and went back to the living room to watch whatever show the kids were watching.

“’She’s not coming back’…” I repeated to himself. He said it soft enough so the kids wouldn’t hear him and question what he was saying. He wanted to go back into his dream and ask whoever it was about it, but he figured that even if he could have that dream again, nothing would make that voice talk. Though, normally, I just wants to be able to fall asleep, period. After thinking about his dream for too long, I started to zone out and paid no mind to the TV whatsoever.

“167!” a salesman on a commercial yelled, “ONLY 167 OF THESE LEFT!”

“Hm?” I looked around him and saw that the kids were gone. He wasn’t sure where, but he didn’t really care, either. Truth be told, he was more interested in whatever the commercial was trying to sell.

I sniffed the air and noticed that dinner was being served, so he stumbled to his feet and walked over to the kitchen, not being able to get “She’s not coming back” out of his head for whatever reason.

“I hope you like it,” the foster mother smiled, “I know how down you’re feeling, so I used the celebration dinner.”

“You…” I looked down at his plate and noticed his dinner was much different than the other children’s. He had actual food that still had steam emanating from it, while they had meals that looked barely thawed. “…Want me to eat this?” he swallowed.

“Please,” she insisted, “It will make you feel better, trust me.”

“Yeah, go on!” one of the children shouted, “We don’t mind; you’re older than us, you need the strength! We could get adopted at anytime, but if you aren’t in a healthy condition, the chances of you getting adopted are even lower!”

“Hush child!” the foster mother put her hand over the child’s mouth and smiled awkwardly, “You know how he is. I told him not to say anything about that,” she glared at the child, who gave her an apologetic look in exchange.

“It’s fine,” I said, “Really. I know I don’t have the greatest chance of being adopted, and I do need to be healthy; what family is gonna want me if I have an iron deficiency? Or am malnourished?” He looked at the children again; he still felt guilty about eating a hot meal and them having to eat something that just came out of the freezer. Fortunately, I was able to get over it and grabbed his knife and fork, but thanks to the dream beforehand, he wasn’t feeling all the hungry. After taking a bite, he began to feel woozy and lightheaded.
“It’s okay,” the mother assured I, “You’ll feel fine soon enough.”

“Yeah!” the children agreed in unison, “You’ll feel better real soon!”

I blinked at them, trying to snap himself out of the state his was in. No good, he thought. After a few moments, his eyes rolled into the back of his head and he fell flat on his back. He was still partly conscience, though, as he was able to hear what was going on around him.

“Oh dear,” one of the children giggled, “Looks bad.”

“It does,” the other agreed, “Too bad.”

“Now now,” the mother stepped in, “We can’t leave him here. Take h-“ I passed out completely before the mother had finished her sentence.

GRANT (Whenever something starts with a name like this, it means it's a new "chapter")
Year: 3070

Endless snowfall is fascinating. It’s so much more… advanced, than my past life. Or would that be my current life? I’ve lost count. The… scientists? Yes, that’s what they called themselves. The scientists here… they gave me a… pencil? Yes, that’s what they told me it was. I am supposed to scribe my events in this… diary? Yes, that’s the word. They also didn’t use the word “scribe”; I think they called it “write” or something. Silly word, really; it’s the name of a direction, yet also of something you do? The future is a strange place. The last thing I remember was… what was it again? Ah, yes. Word had just gotten out about this so-called “Son of God”. I didn’t buy a word of it. I don’t know why, I just didn’t. But the reason why I’m here is… unclear, at the moment. The scientists told me I was “destined to save the world” which is why they brought me back- er… forward, I mean. Well… I don’t even know what to call it anymore, I just know that I was hearing about the Sun of God, something struck me in the back of the head, and the next thing I know, I wake up in some sort of… tube.

“I believe that is enough for now,” one of the scientists insisted. He had the obvious white lab-coat look, as did his colleague. “It seems he’s far more advanced than we originally thought,” he stated to the scientist next to him.

“Yes… he truly is our last hope…” the scientist agreed. He pushed down on a small, red button in front of him. A microphone popped out from below it on the table that he spoke into. “Okay Grant,” his voice startled Grant for a moment. “It’s okay, I’m right over here.” The scientist tapped the glass to get his attention and waved to assure Grant that nothing was going wrong. “Your test is over. It’s time for your experimentations.” Luckily, Grant didn’t know what that word meant, so he was able to walk out of the room he was confined in with no angst at all.

“Hel…lo?” Grant asked. He wasn’t sure if this was the correct term to say when greeting someone or not, as people back in his time never needed to say it.

“Yes, hello,” one scientist smiled and nodded, “Please, follow me. We need to get you prepared for what you’re about to embark on.”
terminoob
terminoob
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna 11/1/2010, 10:33 pm

I will be keeping up with this; I really like it so far.
ExKizuna
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 11/1/2010, 10:44 pm

This is really good. Looking forward to seeing where it goes.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 64077

Back to top Go down

Post by terminoob 11/2/2010, 6:14 pm

In case anyone didn't know, I'm writing this completely on the spot with no prior ideas in my head. Frickin' NaNo rules... not allowing me to think of anything before hand...

I
Day: 13
Year: 3246

“Alright class,” the teacher announced. He was of average height, lean-built and a dark complexion. The button-down shirt he wore was tucked in neatly, and his pants were properly pleated. He looked like a stereotypical stuck-up teacher. Holding a book open in one hand, he corrected his glasses with his other and after clearing his throat, the teacher continued. “Put your pencils down. The test is over.” 14 students placed their pencils on their desks and exchanged looks at each other. Some grinned, some nodded and some gulped. They all noticed one student had not placed his pencil down when instructed, because his pencil was already down; as was his head.

“Did he seriously finish that quickly?” one student whispered, “That was probably the hardest test ever.”

“You know him,” another student whispered back, “He loves the past. This test must’ve been cake for him.”

“Class!” the teacher shouted abruptly, “I have ears; there is no whispering in my classroom after an examination!” he slammed his book shut and placed it on his desk. The teacher walked over to the student that had his head lowered on his desk. After a moment of studying the student, the teacher smirked and pounded his fist on the desk. “NO SLEEPING EITHER.”

I slowly raised his head and looked at the teacher groggily. He yawned and wiped the sleep out of his eyes. Stretching back in his chair, he looked around at his students and was rather taken back by their looks. “What?” he questioned.

“You finished the test in like… record time,” one of the students pointed out.

“…And?” I wasn’t really sure what was going on, though he didn’t really care either.

“Students are given a time limit,” the teacher cut in, “Because they are expected to work until that time limit is up.”

“Oh,” I shrugged, “My bad.”

“Yes, boy,” the teacher scowled at him and yanked the paper off of his desk, “It is ‘your bad’.” He reached into his shirt pocket and grabbed a red pen and clicked the top. His eyes scanned the test like he was scanning it into a computer or something. He flipped the page and scanned that side as well. After a grumble, he glared at the student and flipped the test back to the front page and scribbled a number on it and slammed the test back down on the desk and then walked back to his own.

“…100?” I asked, tilting his head.

“Yes,” the teacher looked away from I and focused more on straightening the papers on his desk, “Congratulations. Though, I will have to ask you to stay after class.”

“Big surprise,” I lowered his head back down on his desk, “Night.”

“HEY!” one of the students exclaimed, “Why can he sleep?!”

“Because he got 100 on his test. He obviously doesn’t need to learn anything about today’s lesson, and he’d just wind up asleep from the boredom anyway. Now no more questions; from ANYONE. Got it?!” the teacher glared at the students, who hung their heads and nodded apologetically.

“Yes Mr. Asad…” they apologized in unison.

“Alright then,” Asad cleared his throat and picked up his book again, opening to a dog-eared page, “Now class, please turn to page 626…” As I began to drift off, Asad’s voice became fainter and fainter, until he couldn’t hear it at all and he was completely asleep.
-
Instead of waking up in the palace, I woke up on a beach. Despite going to sleep hunched over a desk, he still found himself lying down on a bed of sand. Literally. He looked around to check his surroundings, but realized it wouldn’t do him any good, since he was in a dream. He raised his torso and swung himself out of the sand bed, which disintegrated a moment later.

“Odd…” he remarked, but realized how redundant it was saying that since he was in a dream, and was glad no one was around to hear it. After looking around the island, I had no idea what to do. He stared out past the ocean and sighed. Why do I always get the weird dreams? He thought. Truthfully, he didn’t really care about that, he just wanted to keep something going so the place didn’t fall into completely silence. Out in the distance, I could see that the island was nowhere near land, or anything for that matter. The ocean stretched out about 50 meters and completely vanished in the darkness. He walked around the perimeter of the island with his eyes focused on the ocean, and he noticed it was the same thing all around.

“Darkness…” he muttered to himself, “I like it…” Walking around the perimeter of the entire island should’ve taken hours, but it seemed to last only five minutes. When he was done walking, I turned his attention to the inner part of the island. At first glance, it was only trees and one cliff; nothing more. I knew better. He wandered into the grove of trees and kept double taking anything that looked interesting or unusual. Unfortunately, nothing he did a double take for was interesting or unusual in the least. Before he knew it, I had walked out to the other side of the island. Not knowing what had happened, he turned around and looked at the forest. This time, he noticed something unusual: There were multiple forests. All of them were connected. The cliff I had noticed from the other side of the island was now on the side he was on now, and it caught I’s eye. As he walked over to it, he kept looking back at the forest to see if anything was different. Nothing was.

Approaching the cliff was a rather… odd experience. It seemed to never get closer, but it always was every time I took a step. He picked up his pace and began to run to the cliff, though it still didn’t seem to get any closer. Or farther away. It just stayed in the same spot. After running for a few minutes, the cliff suddenly appeared in front of I, causing him to crash his head against the side.

“Damn cliff…” he glared at the cliff and rubbed his head as he walked around. Suddenly, he stopped in his tracks and looked back at the cliff. “…Wait; how did I bump into a cliff if it’s a cliff?” After asking that, he realized it was a stupid question, since he was in a dream, so he just disregarded it. When he got around the cliff, stairs began to appear going upward on it, allowing I to climb it with ease. Not wanting to waste any time, he ran as fast as he could, and the stairs were able to catch up. Though he tripped on his feet a few times, he was able to get to the top and stare at the connecting forests.

“mIriad…” he read. He wasn’t sure what that meant, though he figured it didn’t mean much, since he was in a dream. “What’s that supposed to mea-“

“Wake up!” Asad slammed a ruler on I’s desk and glared at him as he raised his head.

“Wha-?” I looked around him and noticed the students had left. “Oh, right,” he yawned, “Wanted to see me after class.”

“Correct,” Asad corrected his glasses again and pointed at the clock, “And do you see the time?”

“…3pm?” I asked, though it was rhetorical since he could read the clock fine.

“Yes,” Asad walked back to his desk and sat down on his swivel chair, “You were supposed to be awake 30 minutes ago.”

“And…” I raised an eyebrow. He didn’t know why Asad should care or not, since he hadn’t bothered to wake him up before, “You didn’t wake me up… why?”

“I tried.” Question answered, I thought. “But you were in a deep sleep. I’m not sure why you didn’t wake up until now.”

I blinked at Asad like he was crazy or something. He tried to recount his dream; wanting to know what made him not wake up until now. As Asad got up from his desk, I snapped his fingers. “Asad?”

“What is it?” Asad questioned back. I wasn’t sure if that forest meant anything, but if it did, then he wanted to know what it meant, and more importantly, why it meant that.

“What does…” he got up from his desk and walked over to the board. He grabbed a dry erase marker and wrote the word the forest in his dream had spelt out and pointed to it, “That word mean?”

“Miriad?” Asad tilted his head. He wasn’t sure why he was being asked this, but he was pretty sure he had an answer. “Well…” he walked back over to his desk. After rummaging through it for a minute, he pulled out a heavy book that was bigger than any book that I had ever seen. The cover was red and had gold imprinted font on it saying “DICTIONARY”; I was rather shocked that people still used those books anymore, though he didn’t want to say anything.

“Miriad isn’t a word, unfortunately. But…” Asad showed the book to I and pointed to a word, “Myriad, is. It pretty much means-“

“Constituting of a very large, indefinite number?” I wasn’t sure what that had to do with anything, but he didn’t feel like questioning a dream, since that was pretty impossible in his mind. Asad, however, had a shy smile on his face as I read off the definition, like he was waiting for him to ask what that word meant or something. I took note of this, and decided that this was a question to ask. “Any reason why you’re smiling?”

Asad looked at I for a moment and blinked. He saw that? He thought to himself. He shook his head like he was trying to get rid of a bad thought and looked at I. “There was a reason why I had you stay after today.”

“I… figured…” I gave Asad a quizzical look. “I’m pretty sure there’s always a reason behind someone having to stay after class,” he really wasn’t sure what Asad was thinking about, or why he had even said something obvious like that.

“Right…” Asad gave a chuckle. Am I seriously that stupid? He thought, I could’ve said something better than that. Maybe I’m just nervous. Yeah. Nervous. “Well… it has something to do with your parents…”

I was taken aback by his comment. “Did you know them or something?” He wasn’t ready for anything about his parents to come into life, and he certainly didn’t want the strictest teacher in his school to be the one who provided the information he didn’t want. It seemed too crazy and out there. Maybe I’m still dreaming, he wondered. No… that’d be crazier.

“I knew your mother, yes. And there’s this thing I’ve been meaning to tell you…” Asad wasn’t sure how to put what he was going to say into words that I would not be mad at. After his thoughts whizzing around his mind for a moment, he came to the conclusion that I being mad at him was unavoidable. “First, before I tell you, I have to ask you to not interrupt me. Is that okay?”

“Yeah…” I quirked an eyebrow, “I guess.”

“Okay… well…” Asad gulped. Moment of truth, he figured. “Your mother was only 17 when she passed away. I had her as a student, and she was the one student I cared about. All of the others in her class were lazy slackers, or they just weren’t interesting. Your mother… Lucy, was her name, she was… different, it seemed. She had seen me after class one day, and told me that she wasn’t going to make it to class for the rest of the year. I asked her if she was transferring schools, but she just giggled and told me that she was going to pass away tomorrow. I couldn’t believe that she actually knew her own death was coming, so, like any normal person, I asked her about it, and pleaded for her not to. She told me that it was already made up in her mind that she would, and it was because of some scientific beta testing that might not even work. A week beforehand, the government had issued a statement to 100 random females to partake in an experiment that was not optional, and you would be deported from the country if you skipped it. Lucy was one of the 100. It was an experiment to test if one could give birth in the same day as conceiving a child, and they would use DNA from heroes of the past to do so, in order to create the heroes of ‘tomorrow’ as they called it. Lucy wasn’t able to choose whose DNA would be given to her, and she didn’t care. She just loved that she was going to die by creating a new life. She told me…” Asad teared up. He hadn’t told this story to anyone before, and for good reason. He took in a deep breath, but didn’t bother to wipe his eyes of the tears. “She told me that if it went correctly, that I would have to look after her child. She didn’t have any family, and she didn’t want to give you up for adoption, because she feared that your foster parents would be cruel to you. She knew I was the only person she could trust. I went with her to the lab that day. It worked perfectly. As you were being born, she told me to mark you with something only I would be able to notice and understand. She told me to do anything it took to get you to never be adopted. When you were finally born… she muttered ‘Hello’ under her breath as her last word-“

“I have a question…” I scowled at Asad. He was certainly not happy at all. “If you were instructed to take care of me...” he ground his teeth and glared at his teacher, “WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!?” In his fit of rage, I flipped over the closest desk.

“Look, it wasn’t my fault!” Asad exclaimed, “They took you away before I could do anything! They said her last words didn’t matter at all and that you’re just an experiment! They didn’t want ANYONE to know what you were! Lucy wasn’t supposed to tell anyone!”

“So how the hell did you manage to get in there with her?!” I bared his teeth and balled his fists. He couldn’t take any more lying or betrayal. After what happened in his child years, and just a few days ago with his ‘foster mother’ and the kids… he just couldn’t take it.

For a moment, Asad was speechless. He hadn’t even thought about that. He didn’t know why he was allowed in but not allowed to keep Lucy’s child. “I…” his tears became more abundant and rolled down his cheeks. He wiped them off and took a few breaths. “I was going to be killed if I let that information get out. I don’t know how I was able to get in, but they told me if I kept you, or told anyone about you, I would be killed. No questions asked.”

“Forget it,” I knocked over the lectern in front of him, causing a book to fall down. He turned around to face the exit and kicked the book to the side, but Asad’s foot stopped it from going far. “You can expect me not to come to class. I don’t know how long I’ll be gone, but I can’t take it.” As he approached the exit, he turned around and faced Asad one more time. “I was alone. For 16 years. I had to watch as all of my friends got taken away from me. I was left with nothing. I’ve never had visions of either of my parents. They never loved me. And now, on top of this, I find out that you, of all people, were supposed to be my guardian? And that you DIDN’T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT?!” He grabbed the doorknob and turned it violently, swinging the door open, “Yeah. Forget this.” I stomped out of the class room and slammed the door shut behind him.
terminoob
terminoob
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna 11/4/2010, 3:40 pm

terminoob wrote:In case anyone didn't know, I'm writing this completely on the spot with no prior ideas in my head. Frickin' NaNo rules... not allowing me to think of anything before hand...

I

“Alright class,” the teacher announced. He was of average height, lean-built and a dark complexion. The button-down shirt he wore was tucked in neatly, and his pants were properly pleated. He looked like a stereotypical stuck-up teacher. Holding a book open in one hand, he corrected his glasses with his other and after clearing his throat, the teacher continued. “Put your pencils down. The test is over.” 14 students placed their pencils on their desks and exchanged looks at each other. Some grinned, some nodded and some gulped. They all noticed one student had not placed his pencil down when instructed, because his pencil was already down; as was his head.

“Did he seriously finish that quickly?” one student whispered, “That was probably the hardest test ever.”

“You know him,” another student whispered back, “He loves the past. This test must’ve been cake for him.”

“Class!” the teacher shouted abruptly, “I have ears; there is no whispering in my classroom after an examination!” he slammed his book shut and placed it on his desk. The teacher walked over to the student that had his head lowered on his desk. After a moment of studying the student, the teacher smirked and pounded his fist on the desk. “NO SLEEPING EITHER.”

I slowly raised his head and looked at the teacher groggily. He yawned and wiped the sleep out of his eyes. Stretching back in his chair, he looked around at his students and was rather taken back by their looks. “What?” he questioned.

“…And?” I wasn’t really sure what was going on, though he didn’t really care either.

“Students are given a time limit,” the teacher cut in, “Because they are expected to work until that time limit is up.”

“Yes, boy,” the teacher scowled at him and yanked the paper off of his desk, “It is ‘your bad’.” He reached into his shirt pocket and grabbed a red pen and clicked the top. His eyes scanned the test like he was scanning it into a computer or something. He flipped the page and scanned that side as well. After a grumble, he glared at the student and flipped the test back to the front page and scribbled a number on it and slammed the test back down on the desk and then walked back to his own.

“Yes,” the teacher looked away from I and focused more on straightening the papers on his desk, “Congratulations. Though, I will have to ask you to stay after class.”

“Because he got 100 on his test. He obviously doesn’t need to learn anything about today’s lesson, and he’d just wind up asleep from the boredom anyway. Now no more questions; from ANYONE. Got it?!” the teacher glared at the students, who hung their heads and nodded apologetically.

“Alright then,” Asad cleared his throat and picked up his book again, opening to a dog-eared page, “Now class, please turn to page 626…” As I began to drift off, Asad’s voice became fainter and fainter, until he couldn’t hear it at all and he was completely asleep.
-
Instead of waking up in the palace, I woke up on a beach. Despite going to sleep hunched over a desk, he still found himself lying down on a bed of sand. Literally. He looked around to check his surroundings, but realized it wouldn’t do him any good, since he was in a dream. He raised his torso and swung himself out of the sand bed, which disintegrated a moment later.

“Odd…” he remarked, but realized how redundant it was saying that since he was in a dream, and was glad no one was around to hear it. After looking around the island, I had no idea what to do. He stared out past the ocean and sighed. Why do I always get the weird dreams? He thought. Truthfully, he didn’t really care about that, he just wanted to keep something going so the place didn’t fall into completely silence. Out in the distance, I could see that the island was nowhere near land, or anything for that matter. The ocean stretched out about 50 meters and completely vanished in the darkness. He walked around the perimeter of the island with his eyes focused on the ocean, and he noticed it was the same thing all around.

“Darkness…” he muttered to himself, “I like it…” Walking around the perimeter of the entire island should’ve taken hours, but it seemed to last only five minutes. When he was done walking, I turned his attention to the inner part of the island. At first glance, it was only trees and one cliff; nothing more. I knew better. He wandered into the grove of trees and kept double taking anything that looked interesting or unusual. Unfortunately, nothing he did a double take for was interesting or unusual in the least. Before he knew it, I had walked out to the other side of the island. Not knowing what had happened, he turned around and looked at the forest. This time, he noticed something unusual: There were multiple forests. All of them were connected. The cliff I had noticed from the other side of the island was now on the side he was on now, and it caught I’s eye. As he walked over to it, he kept looking back at the forest to see if anything was different. Nothing was.

Approaching the cliff was a rather… odd experience. It seemed to never get closer, but it always was every time I took a step. He picked up his pace and began to run to the cliff, though it still didn’t seem to get any closer. Or farther away. It just stayed in the same spot. After running for a few minutes, the cliff suddenly appeared in front of I, causing him to crash his head against the side.

“Damn cliff…” he glared at the cliff and rubbed his head as he walked around. Suddenly, he stopped in his tracks and looked back at the cliff. “…Wait; how did I bump into a cliff if it’s a cliff?” After asking that, he realized it was a stupid question, since he was in a dream, so he just disregarded it. When he got around the cliff, stairs began to appear going upward on it, allowing I to climb it with ease. Not wanting to waste any time, he ran as fast as he could, and the stairs were able to catch up. Though he tripped on his feet a few times, he was able to get to the top and stare at the connecting forests.

“mIriad…” he read. He wasn’t sure what that meant, though he figured it didn’t mean much, since he was in a dream. “What’s that supposed to mea-“

“Wake up!” Asad slammed a ruler on I’s desk and glared at him as he raised his head.

“Wha-?” I looked around him and noticed the students had left. “Oh, right,” he yawned, “Wanted to see me after class.”

“Correct,” Asad corrected his glasses again and pointed at the clock, “And do you see the time?”

“Yes,” Asad walked back to his desk and sat down on his swivel chair, “You were supposed to be awake 30 minutes ago.”

“And…” I raised an eyebrow. He didn’t know why Asad should care or not, since he hadn’t bothered to wake him up before, “You didn’t wake me up… why?”

“I tried.” Question answered, I thought. “But you were in a deep sleep. I’m not sure why you didn’t wake up until now.”

I blinked at Asad like he was crazy or something. He tried to recount his dream; wanting to know what made him not wake up until now. As Asad got up from his desk, I snapped his fingers. “Asad?”

“What is it?” Asad questioned back. I wasn’t sure if that forest meant anything, but if it did, then he wanted to know what it meant, and more importantly, why it meant that.

“What does…” he got up from his desk and walked over to the board. He grabbed a dry erase marker and wrote the word the forest in his dream had spelt out and pointed to it, “That word mean?”

“Miriad?” Asad tilted his head. He wasn’t sure why he was being asked this, but he was pretty sure he had an answer. “Well…” he walked back over to his desk. After rummaging through it for a minute, he pulled out a heavy book that was bigger than any book that I had ever seen. The cover was red and had gold imprinted font on it saying “DICTIONARY”; I was rather shocked that people still used those books anymore, though he didn’t want to say anything.

“Miriad isn’t a word, unfortunately. But…” Asad showed the book to I and pointed to a word, “Myriad, is. It pretty much means-“

“Constituting of a very large, indefinite number?” I wasn’t sure what that had to do with anything, but he didn’t feel like questioning a dream, since that was pretty impossible in his mind. Asad, however, had a shy smile on his face as I read off the definition, like he was waiting for him to ask what that word meant or something. I took note of this, and decided that this was a question to ask. “Any reason why you’re smiling?”

Asad looked at I for a moment and blinked. He saw that? He thought to himself. He shook his head like he was trying to get rid of a bad thought and looked at I. “There was a reason why I had you stay after today.”

“I… figured…” I gave Asad a quizzical look. “I’m pretty sure there’s always a reason behind someone having to stay after class,” he really wasn’t sure what Asad was thinking about, or why he had even said something obvious like that.

“Right…” Asad gave a chuckle. Am I seriously that stupid? He thought, I could’ve said something better than that. Maybe I’m just nervous. Yeah. Nervous. “Well… it has something to do with your parents…”

I was taken aback by his comment. “Did you know them or something?” He wasn’t ready for anything about his parents to come into life, and he certainly didn’t want the strictest teacher in his school to be the one who provided the information he didn’t want. It seemed too crazy and out there. Maybe I’m still dreaming, he wondered. No… that’d be crazier.

“I knew your mother, yes. And there’s this thing I’ve been meaning to tell you…” Asad wasn’t sure how to put what he was going to say into words that I would not be mad at. After his thoughts whizzing around his mind for a moment, he came to the conclusion that I being mad at him was unavoidable. “First, before I tell you, I have to ask you to not interrupt me. Is that okay?”

“Okay… well…” Asad gulped. Moment of truth, he figured. “Your mother was only 17 when she passed away. I had her as a student, and she was the one student I cared about. All of the others in her class were lazy slackers, or they just weren’t interesting. Your mother… Lucy, was her name, she was… different, it seemed. She had seen me after class one day, and told me that she wasn’t going to make it to class for the rest of the year. I asked her if she was transferring schools, but she just giggled and told me that she was going to pass away tomorrow. I couldn’t believe that she actually knew her own death was coming, so, like any normal person, I asked her about it, and pleaded for her not to. She told me that it was already made up in her mind that she would, and it was because of some scientific beta testing that might not even work. A week beforehand, the government had issued a statement to 100 random females to partake in an experiment that was not optional, and you would be deported from the country if you skipped it. Lucy was one of the 100. It was an experiment to test if one could give birth in the same day as conceiving a child, and they would use DNA from heroes of the past to do so, in order to create the heroes of ‘tomorrow’ as they called it. Lucy wasn’t able to choose whose DNA would be given to her, and she didn’t care. She just loved that she was going to die by creating a new life. She told me…” Asad teared up. He hadn’t told this story to anyone before, and for good reason. He took in a deep breath, but didn’t bother to wipe his eyes of the tears. “She told me that if it went correctly, that I would have to look after her child. She didn’t have any family, and she didn’t want to give you up for adoption, because she feared that your foster parents would be cruel to you. She knew I was the only person she could trust. I went with her to the lab that day. It worked perfectly. As you were being born, she told me to mark you with something only I would be able to notice and understand. She told me to do anything it took to get you to never be adopted. When you were finally born… she muttered ‘Hello’ under her breath as her last word-“

“I have a question…” I scowled at Asad. He was certainly not happy at all. “If you were instructed to take care of me...” he ground his teeth and glared at his teacher, “WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!?” In his fit of rage, I flipped over the closest desk.

“Look, it wasn’t my fault!” Asad exclaimed, “They took you away before I could do anything! They said her last words didn’t matter at all and that you’re just an experiment! They didn’t want ANYONE to know what you were! Lucy wasn’t supposed to tell anyone!”

“So how the hell did you manage to get in there with her?!” I bared his teeth and balled his fists. He couldn’t take any more lying or betrayal. After what happened in his child years, and just a few days ago with his ‘foster mother’ and the kids… he just couldn’t take it.

For a moment, Asad was speechless. He hadn’t even thought about that. He didn’t know why he was allowed in but not allowed to keep Lucy’s child. “I…” his tears became more abundant and rolled down his cheeks. He wiped them off and took a few breaths. “I was going to be killed if I let that information get out. I don’t know how I was able to get in, but they told me if I kept you, or told anyone about you, I would be killed. No questions asked.”

“Forget it,” I knocked over the lectern in front of him, causing a book to fall down. He turned around to face the exit and kicked the book to the side, but Asad’s foot stopped it from going far. “You can expect me not to come to class. I don’t know how long I’ll be gone, but I can’t take it.” As he approached the exit, he turned around and faced Asad one more time. “I was alone. For 16 years. I had to watch as all of my friends got taken away from me. I was left with nothing. I’ve never had visions of either of my parents. They never loved me. And now, on top of this, I find out that you, of all people, were supposed to be my guardian? And that you DIDN’T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT?!” He grabbed the doorknob and turned it violently, swinging the door open, “Yeah. Forget this.” I stomped out of the class room and slammed the door shut behind him.
Uh, I don't know if this'll sound stupid or not, but whats NaNo?
ExKizuna
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by terminoob 11/4/2010, 3:48 pm

ExKizuna wrote:
terminoob wrote:In case anyone didn't know, I'm writing this completely on the spot with no prior ideas in my head. Frickin' NaNo rules... not allowing me to think of anything before hand...

I

-

Didn't I make a post a while back in another topic about it that no one seemed to care about?

You just write a 50,000 word novel in one month (this month). You don't get anything for completing it, it just passes the time.
terminoob
terminoob
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna 11/4/2010, 3:54 pm

terminoob wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:

I

-

Didn't I make a post a while back in another topic about it that no one seemed to care about?

You just write a 50,000 word novel in one month (this month). You don't get anything for completing it, it just passes the time.
...Sorry, I don't remember any topic like that xD. But ah. Sounds... kinda cool! Also kind of A pain.
ExKizuna
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by terminoob 11/4/2010, 3:55 pm

ExKizuna wrote:
terminoob wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:

I

-

...Sorry, I don't remember any topic like that xD. But ah. Sounds... kinda cool! Also kind of A pain.

https://sbcommunity.forumotion.com/advertising-f24/nanowrimo-yay-t258.htm

<_<
terminoob
terminoob
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by terminoob 11/5/2010, 9:08 pm

GRANT
Day: 3

The room was nothing special. It was 30x30 and painted completely white. The only aside from Grant himself, and what he was strapped into and onto, the only things inside the room was a small black box, and a projector. Grant was strapped to a chair, eyes peeled open and wrists tied down. The scientists placed a steel helmet on his head and connected it to a small, black box. The helmet had wires jutting from it and coiling around the top, as well as bunny ears. No matter how retro, they were able to pick up the signal sent to them from the small box, which was sending a different signal than the one it was sending by being connected to the helmet. The scientists sat on the other side of a one-way mirror and observed Grant intensely, vigorously writing down everything that was happening to him. Images on the projector flashed rapidly before Grant’s open eyes, and constantly repeated themselves. There were about a thousand or so pictures, but they flew by so fast, it seemed like there were only a handful of maybe 50 or 60. This had been going on for days. Grant thought it was some sort of torture, since he wasn’t sure what had changed since his time, but the scientists were doing it for… mind control, purposes. Or perhaps that wasn’t the word. Persuasion was more like it.

Grant was entering day three of this “persuasion” and he had been sick of it since day one. The scientists had told him “Oh, don’t worry; we’re just doing some tests to see if you’re what we’re looking for.” He had no idea what that meant, but then again, he didn’t understand anything that was going on. All he knew was that he didn’t like this at all. It was against his moral code to do anything remotely close to this, so of course, he didn’t agree with it. But what could he do? He was just a guy from the years of the Son of God. He didn’t have any power. He didn’t have any control. He wasn’t special. Well, at least that’s what he thought. Obviously, the scientists had a different view on him, and thought him to be someone that would be a key to some sort of success or something. He didn’t see that. As far as he was concerned, he was an average guy from the past. That’s it.

The images being flashed in front of Grant’s face were now being decreased in speed. He was able to see them clearly now. Before, they had meshed together to form one giant blur. Now, he could make them out. Some sort of… weird creatures were in them. They were nothing like he had ever seen before. Their skin was a sickly shade of green, and their eyes were completely darkened. There was no hair on their head, and no nose on their face. Their mouths were primarily the same, though theirs held craggily teeth that more than likely would’ve cut their lips had they ever bitten down on them. Grant had no idea why he was being shown these pictures, but for some reason, he felt like these were bad guys. And he had to stop them.

Pretty soon, the images completely stopped, and the small black box stopped emitting radio waves and transmissions. Grant wasn’t really paying attention to what it was telling him, something about “you are our only hope” and “you are our greatest weapon; you were born with a purpose to destroy and you will die with a purpose to live”. He didn’t understand any of it.

One of the scientists placed a red button and spoke into the microphone that had appeared in front of him. “Okay, Grant. You did just fine. Now, we’re going to release you, and we want you to tell us the first thing that comes to your mind.” On that cue, the other scientist went inside the small room and untied Grant’s wrists and detached his helmet and removed the tape from his eyes so they were finally able to shut. After all was said and done, Grant didn’t say anything; he just hunched over and hung his head like he was going to be sick.

“…Well?” the scientist in the room asked. He disregarded what Grant was doing, and just thought it to be slight shock. It seemed he was right.

Grant didn’t raise his back, or his shoulders, or his hands, or anything. All he did was raise his head. His bangs hung down over his eyes, but the scientist in the room knew there was a fire burning in them. He didn’t say anything for a moment, but when he finally did, it almost caught the two scientists off guard. Grant snarled, “I will destroy them. You can be sure of that.”

LUCY
Year: 3230

The room was not unlike any other college room. It was a half circle, with dozens of seats lined up across it. There was a stage up front with a board placed in the back, while a podium was placed in front of that. Asad was walking around the stage, book in hand, correcting his glasses with the other; seems as though Asad is the exception that proves the rule of “old habits die hard”. Lucy sat in back, like she always did. She was never one to participate much, though she was a fantastic student, she just never loved talking much. It was probably because no one wanted her to talk. Everyone figured “Oh, she still believes in religion. She has nothing good to say.” She didn’t care. She knew they were just ignorant. Even her parents were like that. “How could we raise such a child?!” they cried. Again, she didn’t care. She wasn’t going to change to be accepted. She would either be accepted as she was, or not at all. Only one person had ever accepted her: Asad. Even though he was at least a decade older than her, she seemed to be infatuated with him. She didn’t know what it was. Whether it be the fact that he was always there when she needed someone to talk to, or the fact that he was her only friend. It seemed pathetic, really. Only one friend? And he’s your teacher? She always got a laugh at that. Others laughed harder, though. At her, not with her.

All around her, Lucy could hear the scratching of pencils, the rustles of paper, and the whispers of students. The fact that it was never silence always bothered her. If you’re supposed to keep quiet, then keep quiet. That’s what she always thought. No one ever bothered to listen to the rules, though. Who knows why? She didn’t, that’s for sure. Maybe someone else did. The scratching pencils wouldn’t have bothered her much, but they were allowed to have laptops. They were even allowed to tape record the lecture, or they were even allowed to attach a study helmet that would simply pulse information to your brain! No one ever chose anything except a pencil. It’s like they were trying to make her mad or something.

“Okay, now can anyone tell me who the president was from the year 2000 to the year 2008?” Asad looked at the crowd of students in front of him, waiting for someone to raise their hand. Lucy looked around her, and it seemed that everybody was off daydreaming or something. No one knew the answer to the question. It’s so easy, she thought to herself. How could no one possibly know it?

“Anybody?” Asad asked again. He couldn’t believe no one knew the answer either, seeing as how he had just gone over it yesterday. Lucy sighed and reluctantly raised her hand. As her hand went up, heads began to turn and voices began to whisper.

“Is she really going to talk?” someone whispered.

“I thought she was a mute or something…” another person whispered.

“Ah, Lucy, thank you for volunteering. I can always count on you.” Asad smiled at her, which caused her to blush slightly. She had hoped no one noticed, though.

She cleared her throat and announced proudly, “George W. Bush.”

“Very good.” Asad nodded and gave a slight golfer’s clap to congratulate her on the correct answer that only she knew. “Just for that, you get to skip tonight’s homework assignment. Of course, you’ll get full credit on it.”

“Teacher’s pet!” someone yelled out, which caused much laughter throughout the room. Lucy just shrugged the comment off. Sure, she would’ve probably broke down a few years ago, but she’s stronger than she was back then. She knows better.

“No snide comments!” Asad slammed his book down on the podium. Silence shrouded the entire room now, and all eyes were on Asad, like it should be. “Now, speaking of homework… tonight, you will write a three page report on the 9/11 attack and its impact on American society from that point onward. Though it is homework, it will be counted as a quiz grade! Keep that in mind!”

“And Lucy doesn’t have to do it?!” someone cried out, “How is that fair?!”

“It’s fair,” Asad corrected his glasses, “Because she is obviously smart enough that she does not need to do this homework assignment to further her knowledge of the 21st century. That, and the fact that she will pass this class with flying colors, regardless of if she were to do this or not.”

“She is so sleeping with him…” one girl whispered to another.

“Yeah, I know,” the other girl mimed gagging, “It’s nauseating.

“Hey girls,” Lucy whispered with the fakest smile in the world, “If you’re going to create rumors about me, then please do it when you’re not literally three inches in front of me. Thanks.”

GRANT
Day: 6

Ever since the “testing”, Grant had changed. In personality, and in looks. Instead of being calm, he was now energetic and determined. His hair had been cut and styled as well, in order for him to fit better in society. Instead of hanging in front of his face, it was now cut short and was tinted gray, to give him a “distinguished” look. It was his idea, not the scientists’. Thanks to the physical training he was now going through, he now looked more fit, as he sported a well toned 6 pack. Though it had only been three days since the whole “testing” thing, the physical training nowadays have been able to pull you together, physique wise, in almost no time at all. And fortunately for Grant, that was just what he needed, as he had almost no time at all until he had to fulfill his mission.

“Okay Grant,” one of the scientists pulled him away from his training and showed him a map that was projected on the wall. It seemed to be a map of a desert of some sort, but Grant wasn’t sure which one.

“This is Area 51,” the other scientist added. “It is where we keep our ‘top secret’ projects. It’s also a well-known alien ground. We came into contact with aliens a while back, and ever since we developed ‘Project: T’, they’ve wanted it for themselves. We expect the aliens to arrive in 20 days. Your mission will be to protect this invention at all costs. Do not let the aliens get their hands on it. If they do, the human race will become extinct before it even began.”

“Got it!” Grant blinked. He realized something. He had no idea what the hell was going on. “…Wait- what?”

“We can’t tell you anymore than that,” one scientist apologized. Grant looked at the two scientists, and then at the map, and then nodded. He understood what they meant by “at all costs”. He didn’t like it, but he knew what they meant.

“We’ve developed a special… item. It is to only be used as a last resort,” both scientists said the last part in unison, and quite sternly. “Do you understand?” they asked in unison.

“Yes, I believe so.” Grant really didn’t like this. In all of six days, he went from being someone from the year 25, to the most important figure in human history. His actions would decide the fate of the human race. He made up his mind about the “special item” immediately: Use it. No matter what. He knew that it was only to be used as a last resort because it would destroy him as well. He didn’t care. He wanted to die for his race. It was his destiny to be born with a purpose to destroy, and die with a purpose to live.
terminoob
terminoob
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by terminoob 11/11/2010, 3:32 pm

Well, I've decided to put this on hold. I'm still doing NaNo, but I decided to can this idea and work on something new. I'll do this on the side, but I just can't seem to get the plot moving, and the only interesting thing in the main story are the dreams.

Meh. Here's the latest schtuff.

I
Day: 15
I don’t even know where to begin. I suppose I should tell you that I kinda skipped school for… however long it’s been since “the incident”. Oh yeah, I didn’t tell you; “the incident” was that apparently Asad knew my mom and was supposed to take care of me, but didn’t. I think I’m gonna drop that class. I don’t really care if I’m great at history or not, I don’t want to deal with seeing his face every day. The only helpful thing he did was tell me what “myriad” means, though that didn’t lead to any information on that dream. Speaking of dreams, I haven’t had many since then. I’m not sure why. I’m not complaining, though. The less confusion in my life, the better. Oh yeah, confusion… a while back, I ate this dinner here and pretty much passed out. What happened after? Well… that’s a rather… interesting, story. And it’s pretty much the reason why I feel the way I do.

“May I read what you’re writing?” the therapist asked I. He was back at Dolly’s House, and he was as annoyed as ever. He looked up from his diary for a moment and glared at the therapist, then looked back down and continued writing.

“Please hold on,” I told her. He didn’t want to let her see what he was writing, but he figured he didn’t have a choice in the matter.

As I was saying… Oh, never mind. Writing in something that will never talk back to me is useless.

He put his pencil aside and tossed the diary to the therapist. I placed his left leg over his right one and turned his head to look at the snow out the window. It’s fascinating, he thought to himself. He hadn’t learned what made it snow yet, but he really wanted to. As far as he could understand, no biome was ever shielded by a constant blanket of snow. Something unnatural was happening.

“You know…” the therapist spoke up, catching I’s attention, “I know why it snows.”

“Oh?”

“The liquid nitrogen bomb.” The therapist closed the diary and smiled while moving her long, chestnut hair out of her face. I turned his head and noticed that she was different from his previous one. He didn’t take notice, as he didn’t care much, but it was interesting, to say the least. Being observant was never I’s strong point.
“Oh.” I shrugged off the answer as if it was nothing. He didn’t really want to accept something as simple as that for an answer, but he didn’t really want to look for a new one. “I wasn’t aware I was talking to a different therapist, either.”

“What?” she tilted her head, allowing her hair to get in front of her eyes. She brushed it out of her face, but held it in her hand and chuckled under her breath. “Oh, I’m the same one from before; I just dyed my hair.”

Idiot, he thought. I need to stop being gullible. It’s annoying.

“Oh, sorry.” He could feel his face turning red. He wasn’t sure why he was talking so much. No- he wasn’t sure why he was deliberately making conversation. I caught himself before he asked another question, so he stopped himself before asking it. Silence ensued as he turned his head to the window again to look at the snow.

“…What happened?” the therapist asked, trying to start a conversation to get rid of the silence. “I mean- you said something happened when you ate dinner one night… what happened?”
I rolled his eyes at the question. Figures she’d ask about that, he thought. “If you must know…” he sighed, “It was 13 days ago…”

-

“It’s okay,” the mother assured I, “You’ll feel fine soon enough.”

“Yeah!” the children agreed in unison, “You’ll feel better real soon!”

I blinked at them, trying to snap himself out of the state his was in. No good, he thought. After a few moments, his eyes rolled into the back of his head and he fell flat on his back. He was still partly conscience, though, as he was able to hear what was going on around him.

“Oh dear,” one of the children giggled, “Looks bad.”

“It does,” the other agreed, “Too bad.”

“Now now,” the mother stepped in, “We can’t leave him here. Take h-“ I passed out completely before the mother had finished her sentence.

I opened his eyes and raised his torso off the ground. He looked around his surroundings and noticed it was black. Dream.

“Hellooo…” the monotonous voice echoed, getting higher and higher in pitch.

“Ugh, you again…” I grumbled. He got up to his feet and stretched.

“You again….” the voice repeated. “You again….” it echoed throughout the area.

“Stop, seriously,” I covered his ears, hoping to block out the sound. Luckily, it seemed to have worked, as the voice had stopped talking. I removed his hands slowly and gave a sigh of relief. Figuring there was nothing much else to do, he decided to look around, since his last visit was cut rather short.

The place was shrouded in darkness. Virtually no visibility. The only thing that was around was that palace, and I didn’t want to take the chance of going in there again, so he wandered. Oddly enough, there was no ground; he and the palace were just floating in nothing. Well, they were floating on darkness, which is nothing.

“I’ve gotta get outta here…” I frantically sprinted in the opposite direction of the palace, but nothing happened. Sure, he was moving, but the palace seemed to be moving as well. Whenever he tried to get away, it just crept right back up. He had no clue how the palace was moving as well, but he figured it was a dream, and he shouldn’t question a dream.
“Gotta get outta here…” the voice echoed back.”

“Leave me alone!” I shouted. He had hoped the voice would finally listen to him.

“Alone…” it repeated in the usual monotonous tone. “Alone…”

“Stop i-“ I never finished the sentence. He lost his footing as he stepped over an edge in the darkness, though it wasn’t visible to him. He just kept falling. When he tried to scream, his vocal chords came up short and all that came out was a raspy hiss. He couldn’t even move his body.

People die this way, he thought. If you don’t wake up, you die from the shock when you hit the ground. One thing raced through his mind: Death. Who knew it’d end like this. I’m drugged, so it’s not like I’ll be able to spontaneously wake up. I can’t tell myself to wake up. I’m done. But, dying in nothingness? How coincidental. Not having anything in life, and not having anything in dreams. He’d die in nothingness no matter what.

He didn’t wake up. He didn’t die, though. When I opened his eyes and looked around him, he noticed he was now in a forest. However, it wasn’t a normal forest. For one, he was floating in mid-air. The other thing that distinguished it was that it was shrouded in darkness, much like the palace area.

“What the-?” I questioned. Talking to myself again, he thought. Awesome.

I woke with a start. The last thing he had remembered was that forest. Now he was in a dumpster.

“Dreams and reality…” he hopped out of the dumpster and brushed the dirt and grime off of his clothes and skin. “Is there really a difference?”

Looking around him was darkness. But that wasn’t all. He was just in town at night. How long was I asleep for? That was the only thing he could think of. Well, not exactly- more like: How long was I drugged for? He obviously wasn’t asleep on his own will; he wanted to know how long he was under. Hours? Days? Weeks? Months? Who the hell knows.

The street lights shone on the snow below, light rays dancing off the sheet with ease and reflecting brilliantly back to the source and beyond. This irked I. he didn’t like the sun, or lights, and more of it was just a bother.

He walked down the street, scooping handfuls of snow occasionally and tossing it around with no real direction. Most of the time it was upward so the snow trickled down in flakes, one by one, onto I’s clothes and skin. Sure, it was more snow than necessary, seeing as how it always snows, but he didn’t care. He liked the feel of the almost frostbite. It kept him awake. It kept him alive.

“’Sup dude.” I turned around, startled by the voice. For a moment, he heard it in the high pitched tone from his dreams. Luckily, it wasn’t that. It was just Harold.

“Why’re you out so late?” I asked, arching an eyebrow. He expected the same question from him.

“Dunno.” Harold ran his hands through his hair, trying to fling snowflakes from his blond locks. He was rather buff, though he almost never fought anyone, despite being rather rude. I was rather jealous of his physique. He could never be able to get that buff, no matter what he did. Bummer, too, as I always wanted to play sports. Oh, and the dumb blond stereotype holds true for Harold as well.

“You gonna respond the same if I ask you about why you’re wearing shorts?” I pointed to Harold’s basketball shorts and couldn’t help but chuckle.

“Yep.” Harold stuck his hands in his pockets and began walking. Even though he didn’t want to strike up a conversation, I had to go the same way as Harold, and he didn’t take a liking to awkward silence, so he began walking as well.

“I guess I should ask you why you’re here,” Harold rolled his eyes. Though he was a dumb blond, he took a liking to being rude. Even to his best friend. No one really knows why, though.
“House mother and these two brats drugged my dinner and dragged me out here.” It sounded ridiculous, now that he thought about it. “Threw me in the dumpster a few blocks back.”
“So that’s what the smell is,” Harold clamped his nose and batted the air in front of him. “Figured it was just you not having showered in a few days or something.”
After that, there was more awkward silence.

-
“And then I went home,” I confessed. He planted his feet in front of him and placed his hands on his knees and helped himself up.

“What’d your house mother do?” the therapist asked, intrigued by the story.

“Nothing.” I collected his diary and walked over to the door. He turned the door knob and sighed. “She acted like nothing happened.” He swung the door open and walked out of the office, and then of Dolly’s House.

LUCY
Day: 3
Year: 3230
“Well class,” Asad exhaled. He slammed a pile of papers on his desk. They must’ve weighed over 10 pounds collectively, as the knick-knacks scattered over his desk had jumped. “I graded your tests, as you can see.” He corrected his glasses and glared at the class collectively, “Only one person got an A.”

“Lucy…” everyone rolled their eyes.

“I stand by my statement,” the girl in front of Lucy filed her nails and giggled.

“And what statement would that be?” Asad questioned sternly. He wasn’t in a laughing mood. But when was he?

“She’s sleeping with you,” the girl blew a bubble with her bubble gum. “Duh,” she snapped her gum loudly.

“Just because she’s an excellent student,” Asad could feel his face getting red, “Does not mean her and I are having intercourse.”

“I know,” the girl giggled, “She’s an excellent student because she’s sleeping with you. It’d make no sense if she were to do it, or should I say you, if she was already a good student.”

“I think I can speak for myself,” Lucky spoke up. “I’m not sleeping with him. Not only is it against the law, and I am not attracted to him in the least, but it goes against my religious morals.”

“Oh, right,” the girl snapped her gum again. “You’re still religious. What’re you- Catholic?”

“Yes.” Lucky said this proudly, even though it was a joke to everyone else. She hated being made fun of, even though she says and acts like it doesn’t faze her. It does.

“Of course,” the girl giggled, which cued in the entire class. “You only have pro-creating sex, if I remember right. Well, I don’t blame you, then; I wouldn’t want kids with the teacher either.”

“ENOUGH!” Asad stomped his foot and yanked his glasses off. A vein was visible on his forehead, pulsing and pounding rapidly. It looked like it could burst at any moment.

“Sorry Mr. Asad…” the girl rolled her eyes as she apologized monotonously.

“No apologies,” he slammed on a button on top of his podium. Within moments, what seemed to be a robotic police cop burst through the doors of the classroom. It was one of those cliché ones; not like Robo-Cop, though, more like the ones you think of when you think about early futuristic technology. It had a bulky build and had treads covering its wheels. The body was painted blue with a gold star attached to his breast; a helmet was placed on his head with the visor down so you could barely see the red sensor bar that represented its eye.

“Target: Fifth row, seat sixteen. Mission: Apprehend.” Within moments, the robot made its way through the rows and grabbed the girl in front of Lucy. Almost as soon as it appeared, it was gone; and with the girl.
terminoob
terminoob
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down