SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Episode Discussion: Buried and Time and Shellback Shenanigans Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Episode Discussion: Buried and Time and Shellback Shenanigans 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Episode Discussion: Buried and Time and Shellback Shenanigans Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Episode Discussion: Buried and Time and Shellback Shenanigans Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Episode Discussion: Buried and Time and Shellback Shenanigans Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Episode Discussion: Buried and Time and Shellback Shenanigans Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Episode Discussion: Buried and Time and Shellback Shenanigans Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Episode Discussion: Buried and Time and Shellback Shenanigans Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Episode Discussion: Buried and Time and Shellback Shenanigans Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Episode Discussion: Buried and Time and Shellback Shenanigans Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Episode Discussion: Buried and Time and Shellback Shenanigans Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Episode Discussion: Buried and Time and Shellback Shenanigans

+10
BeachBob95
spongebobiscool
that70sgirl92
♣CF♣
SpongeSebastian
Pakasa43
Sabre
storytime7
jjsthekid
Fa
14 posters

Go down

Which was better?

Episode Discussion: Buried and Time and Shellback Shenanigans Bar_left46%Episode Discussion: Buried and Time and Shellback Shenanigans Bar_right 46% 
[ 6 ]
Episode Discussion: Buried and Time and Shellback Shenanigans Bar_left15%Episode Discussion: Buried and Time and Shellback Shenanigans Bar_right 15% 
[ 2 ]
Episode Discussion: Buried and Time and Shellback Shenanigans Bar_left23%Episode Discussion: Buried and Time and Shellback Shenanigans Bar_right 23% 
[ 3 ]
Episode Discussion: Buried and Time and Shellback Shenanigans Bar_left8%Episode Discussion: Buried and Time and Shellback Shenanigans Bar_right 8% 
[ 1 ]
Episode Discussion: Buried and Time and Shellback Shenanigans Bar_left8%Episode Discussion: Buried and Time and Shellback Shenanigans Bar_right 8% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 13

Episode Discussion: Buried and Time and Shellback Shenanigans Empty Episode Discussion: Buried and Time and Shellback Shenanigans

Post by Fa 9/18/2010, 8:28 am

The 2 new episodes airing today. They really good so far, I think. Anyways, discuss below. You can already watch Shellback Shenanigans online though.
Fa
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 25260

Back to top Go down

Episode Discussion: Buried and Time and Shellback Shenanigans Empty Re: Episode Discussion: Buried and Time and Shellback Shenanigans

Post by jjsthekid 9/18/2010, 9:56 am

Pretty good episodes.

Buried in Time

*Another Krabby Patty Song, sung by Spongebob.

*So..did anybody ever notice the can before?

*Yeah, people would sure want to see a Toaster.

*I will put my old Pokemon Cards in that capsule, if I could.

*That fish reminds me of someone(The purple one), but I can't put my finger on it.

*That plate is nicely decorated. Too bad it broke.

*I knew they would end up in the time capsule because of some stupid accident.

*Huzzah, another Plankton episode..

*Is Mr. Krabs blind? I thought he would have noticed them in it, unless I missed something.

*I lol'd at "I know, but what are you doing?"

*Who in the right mind would be able to pick up a Grandfather clock and put it in the time capsule?

*The chrome land reminds me of When everything was chrome in SB-129.

*Lulz at Squidward's imagination.

*Plankton digs underground again. Deja Vu..

*Now they have Beards!

*How Squidward managed to fit through that small hole, I will never know.

*Plankton finally has it..Or not.

*Poor Plankton. XD

Grade: A

Shellback Shenanigans

*Another new episode that most of us have seen online already.

*And on that note, another Gary episode. And also another Plankton episode.

*Of course, Mr. Krabs would double the price.

*Oh no! Out of Krabby Patties!

*Poor Karen, having to deal with this.

*I never knew Snails ate French Fries.

*This reminds me of Gary Takes a Bath, seeing as gary doesn't want to take a bath.

*Another Salesmen prank from Plankton. First was in MermaidMan vs. Sponge.

*Plankton is posing as everyone now. First Sandy, then his own Grandma and Now Gary. Who's next? Mrs. Puff?

*Is Spongebob blind?

*I don't know who I feel more sorry for. Plankton or Spongebob.

*I would die if I saw a pill that big in real life.

*The Bus for the snails is very different then the normal undersea buses.

*Gary is mad now.

*Gary really beat the crap out of Plankton.

*I certainly wouldn't like to tussle with gary.

Grade: A+
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 43116

Back to top Go down

Episode Discussion: Buried and Time and Shellback Shenanigans Empty Re: Episode Discussion: Buried and Time and Shellback Shenanigans

Post by Fa 9/18/2010, 9:59 am

Both of these were awesome episodes for the season.

Buried in Time: A, 95%

Shellback Shenanigans: A-, 90%
Fa
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 9/18/2010, 10:32 am

I recorded Buried in Time!!!!

They were both good episodes.

I also recorded Shellback Shenanigans just cause I like having the original airings of episodes.
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24928

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre 9/18/2010, 10:58 am

Are you going to upload them?
Sabre
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 28898

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 9/18/2010, 11:30 am

Sabrespongebob wrote:Are you going to upload them?

yep but it'll take a little while like the other episodes i've uploaded in the past because the file size is huge.
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre 9/18/2010, 11:33 am

Don't worry at least your going to do it
Sabre
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 9/18/2010, 11:35 am

Sabrespongebob wrote:Don't worry at least your going to do it

Since I already have Shellback Shenanigans uploaded (I wanna also upload the copy I recorded today) i'll only upload "Buried in Time" right now so that people won't have to wait for both episodes to be uploaded especially cause one of them is already available on youtube (thanks to me Silly Face! ).
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre 9/18/2010, 11:41 am

That's good news (BTW I really appreciate you uploading the unaired episodes because for some reason I can't access Nick or Spongebob.com
Sabre
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 9/18/2010, 11:44 am

Sabrespongebob wrote:That's good news (BTW I really appreciate you uploading the unaired episodes because for some reason I can't access Nick or Spongebob.com

Do you live outside the U.S.? Nick.com won't let people outside the U.S. view the episodes.
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre 9/18/2010, 11:46 am

No I live in the US but I have no idea why it won't let me access the site?
Sabre
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 9/18/2010, 11:49 am

Sabrespongebob wrote:No I live in the US but I have no idea why it won't let me access the site?

That's odd.... I wonder why they won't let you watch the episodes? Anyways, I started uploading "Buried in Time", it should take about 50 minutes to upload it (cause of the file size) and about 10-13 minutes to process it so it'll probably be ready in an hour. I'll post it here when it finishes uploading. Smile
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre 9/18/2010, 12:09 pm

Thanks SOO Happy
Sabre
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 9/18/2010, 12:54 pm

Okay you guys, it's up!!! Watch it while it lasts!

storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Fa 9/18/2010, 12:56 pm

storytime7 wrote:Okay you guys, it's up!!! Watch it while it lasts!

Yay!
Fa
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre 9/18/2010, 12:59 pm

Thank you so much
Sabre
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 9/18/2010, 1:01 pm

Sabrespongebob wrote:Thank you so much

Your welcome, I actually like recording these episode when they air cause most people just wait for the dvd's to come out after they've seen it on TV but I like recording them because the original airings of any show is really hard to come by. I think there's some original airings of Invader Zim on youtube as well which I was really excited to see.
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre 9/18/2010, 1:24 pm

Buried in Time

I was really looking forward to this episode and I was not let down. I loved the plot and all the characters were in character (If that makes sense) I loved what the three characters thought the future was like and I thought that the continuity in Spongebob's dream was great. Plankton's plot was quite funny but I didn't like how it ended.

Score for Buried in Time: B+, 4/5, 8/10, Excellent

Shellback Shenanigans

Once again we have another episode were Plankton disguises himself as someone to get the formula (*See below for my list of those type of episodes) Anyway I thought this episode was good but it is my least favorite of season 8 so far. I liked the jokes about "Gary" talking but when they got to the hospital the episode began to become a bit boring. The ending was a bit stupid but I like that Gary had his moment to be the hero.

Score for Shellback Shenanigans: B-, 3.5/5, 7/10, Good

A great episode and a good one really shows that Spongebob is still great

1) Imitation Krabs (Best)
2) Gramma's Secret Recipe
3) Shellback Shenanigans
4) Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy (Worst)
Sabre
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 9/18/2010, 1:38 pm

I loved the part in Spongebob's dream of the future.

Spongebob: Drinking fountains for short people!!! SOO Happy
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Pakasa43 9/18/2010, 2:28 pm

Thanks alot for the upload, storytime7. Smile
Pakasa43
Pakasa43
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24267

http://spongyland.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 9/18/2010, 2:35 pm

Pakasa43 wrote:Thanks alot for the upload, storytime7. Smile

Your welcome. Smile

What'd you think of the episode?
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Pakasa43 9/20/2010, 2:06 am

storytime7 wrote:
Pakasa43 wrote:Thanks alot for the upload, storytime7. Smile

Your welcome. Smile

What'd you think of the episode?
It was GREAT, 10/10
''Hide and then what happens'' was my favorite Season 8 episode, but now it's ''Buried in time''
Pakasa43
Pakasa43
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24267

http://spongyland.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SpongeSebastian 9/20/2010, 9:34 am

"Buried in Time" was a pretty decent episode. Not very climatic, but it made use of its 11-minute slot. I'd give it an 8/10.
SpongeSebastian
SpongeSebastian
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 27197

http://www.tv.com/users/SpongeSebastian/profile.php

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 9/20/2010, 12:53 pm

Buried In Time was a pretty good episode.
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 32975

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sgirl92 9/20/2010, 3:53 pm

Haven't seen them yet. D=
that70sgirl92
that70sgirl92
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 28323

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 9/20/2010, 3:56 pm

Sara Isn't Creative wrote:Haven't seen them yet. D=

I uploaded both of them on my youtube channel:

storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by spongebobiscool 9/25/2010, 12:26 am

Buried in Time 2/10

Shellback Shenanigans 3/10

im not sure about this cuz .......those episodes were pretty bad to me........
spongebobiscool
spongebobiscool
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 26377

Back to top Go down

Post by BeachBob95 9/25/2010, 3:01 am

spongbobiscool wrote:Buried in Time 2/10

Shellback Shenanigans 3/10

im not sure about this cuz .......those episodes were pretty bad to me........

Hmm... Maybe if you watch them again you will like them better, it works for me.
BeachBob95
BeachBob95
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 26015

http://tv.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 9/26/2010, 7:25 am

DarkWaters78 wrote:I voted both sucked just to piss everyone off.
You're cute when you get angry.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 46793
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by Deli 9/26/2010, 7:35 am

DarkWaters78 wrote:I voted both sucked just to piss everyone off.

Ah, go suck a lemon.
Deli
Deli
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 31253

http://www.spongebobxsandy.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Doguineta95 10/17/2010, 10:03 am

Buried in Time. 9/10

Shellback Shennanigans: 7/10

Average: 8/10
Doguineta95
Doguineta95
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 24936

Back to top Go down

Post by TarterSauce25 12/31/2010, 10:35 pm

I never saw Shellback Shenanigans, but Buried in Time was excellent.
TarterSauce25
TarterSauce25
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25719

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 12/31/2010, 10:38 pm

TarterSauce25 wrote:I never saw Shellback Shenanigans, but Buried in Time was excellent.

Here is SS:

http://spongebob.nick.com/videos/play/shellback-shenanigans-full-episode/
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 43116

Back to top Go down

Post by TarterSauce25 12/31/2010, 10:43 pm

jjsthekid wrote:
TarterSauce25 wrote:I never saw Shellback Shenanigans, but Buried in Time was excellent.

Here is SS:

http://spongebob.nick.com/videos/play/shellback-shenanigans-full-episode/

Thank you! SOO Happy
TarterSauce25
TarterSauce25
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25719

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down