SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Jjsthekid's Handy Guide Volume 4: Respect Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Jjsthekid's Handy Guide Volume 4: Respect 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Jjsthekid's Handy Guide Volume 4: Respect Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Jjsthekid's Handy Guide Volume 4: Respect Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Jjsthekid's Handy Guide Volume 4: Respect Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Jjsthekid's Handy Guide Volume 4: Respect Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Jjsthekid's Handy Guide Volume 4: Respect Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Jjsthekid's Handy Guide Volume 4: Respect Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Jjsthekid's Handy Guide Volume 4: Respect Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Jjsthekid's Handy Guide Volume 4: Respect Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Jjsthekid's Handy Guide Volume 4: Respect Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Jjsthekid's Handy Guide Volume 4: Respect

5 posters

Go down

Jjsthekid's Handy Guide Volume 4: Respect Empty Jjsthekid's Handy Guide Volume 4: Respect

Post by jjsthekid 9/11/2010, 7:55 am

Let's talk about Repecting other people. However, since Devient was an ass towards us, he really meant to say Respect. But really now, let's have a short discussion on respect :

How to Respect People
Step 1- A Mistake and Good Grammar: Many people make countless mistakes sometimes, which causes them to get insulted. Unfortunately, I cannot do anything about the countless mistakes people make. But really now, if you want to avoid getting insulted, look up to see whatever question your about to ask. And some users may have some grammar issues. Now, let's not jump on their back too fast. Maybe it was a simple mistake or they aren't good at typing.
Step 2- Cruel: Don't just go jumping on someone's back and insulting them...Unless they did something bad in the past, or present. Or they are a jerk. Remember kids, sometimes people are joking and aren't really insulting you.
Step 3- An Argument: If you get into a fight with someone, that is your fault. *The Staff are not responsible for anything that happens to your feelings*
Step 4- Uh Oh: Oh and some users here may or may not have autism or some other symptom.. Let's take a note at spongebobiscool for example. We bashed him, but once we saw his SpongeBuddy Mania account and learned he had autism, we all felt like assholes. But for a future note, users should said they have a symdrome or something in a PM to an admin so we know to not go hard on them.
Step 5- Opinions: Oh and one more thing..People are entitled to their own opinions. If someone doesn't like a show you like, too bad. I know countless people who hate the shows I like, and I don't freak out at them.
Step 6- The Hate Rage: If you hate one of the staff members here, I'm afraid you'll have to start respecting them. They are more powerful than you and they deserve respect.

This is not meant to harm other users.

Written by Jjs Guides Inc.

Last edited by jjsthekid on 11/21/2010, 10:26 am; edited 4 times in total
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 43011

Back to top Go down

Jjsthekid's Handy Guide Volume 4: Respect Empty Re: Jjsthekid's Handy Guide Volume 4: Respect

Post by Wumbology 9/11/2010, 7:57 am

jjsthekid wrote:Let's talk about Repecting other people. However, since Devient was a dumbass, he really meant to say Respect.
I'm calling the irony police on jjs.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 46688
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Jjsthekid's Handy Guide Volume 4: Respect Empty Re: Jjsthekid's Handy Guide Volume 4: Respect

Post by jjsthekid 9/11/2010, 7:58 am

Wumbology wrote:
jjsthekid wrote:Let's talk about Repecting other people. However, since Devient was a dumbass, he really meant to say Respect.

Damn, they are at my house. D:
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 43011

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 9/11/2010, 8:04 am

jjsthekid wrote:
Wumbology wrote:

Damn, they are at my house. D:
R-E-P-E-C-T

FIND OUT WHAT IT MEANS TO ME
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cartoon 9/16/2010, 10:45 pm

I feel like there is something that needs to be said here. The fact that an autistic kid was harassed here absolutely apalls me. The fact that you imply in this thread that it's ok to harass people with bad grammar as long as they aren't autistic, doesn't sit well with me. We should treat every member with respect regardless of their bad grammar or misunderstanding of anything on the forum. Just my two cents.
The Cartoon
The Cartoon
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 26605

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Dramatic_Static/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 9/16/2010, 10:47 pm

The Cartoon wrote:I feel like there is something that needs to be said here. The fact that an autistic kid was harassed here absolutely apalls me. The fact that you imply in this thread that it's ok to harass people with bad grammar as long as they aren't autistic, doesn't sit well with me. We should treat every member with respect regardless of their bad grammar or misunderstanding of anything on the forum. Just my two cents.
We didn't know he was autistic.
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 24446

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 9/16/2010, 10:55 pm

The Cartoon wrote:I feel like there is something that needs to be said here. The fact that an autistic kid was harassed here absolutely apalls me. The fact that you imply in this thread that it's ok to harass people with bad grammar as long as they aren't autistic, doesn't sit well with me. We should treat every member with respect regardless of their bad grammar or misunderstanding of anything on the forum. Just my two cents.
^ Thank you. =D
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 42360

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 9/16/2010, 11:00 pm

300 Page iPhone Bill wrote:
^ Thank you. =D
Autistic or not, you should use good grammar.
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 9/16/2010, 11:28 pm

HARMONY HARMONY OH LOVE wrote:
300 Page iPhone Bill wrote:
^ Thank you. =D
Autistic or not, you should use good grammar.

It's not a rule to use good grammar which is why people 12 and under can't register here.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 42360

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 9/17/2010, 7:13 am

Jjsthekid's Handy Guide Volume 4: Respect Whos-awesome
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cartoon 9/17/2010, 10:14 am

I know. My point is that it shouldn't have mattered weather he was autistic or not. Bad grammar may be annoying to many users, including myself. But people who use it should be treated with respect regardless.
The Cartoon
The Cartoon
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 9/17/2010, 11:17 am

So autistics get a get out of insult free card?
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 9/17/2010, 5:29 pm

Are you even reading his posts?
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 9/17/2010, 5:39 pm

Rick Roll wrote:
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 9/17/2010, 5:44 pm

^
The Cartoon wrote:
I know. My point is that it shouldn't have mattered weather he was autistic or not. Bad grammar may be annoying to many users, including myself. But people who use it should be treated with respect regardless.

Yeah, kinda.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cartoon 9/17/2010, 7:25 pm

Exactly. It's wrong to harass anyone, no matter who it is.
The Cartoon
The Cartoon
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 11/9/2010, 6:58 pm

autistic
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down