SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com The Writer's Lounge - Page 5 Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
The Writer's Lounge - Page 5 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
The Writer's Lounge - Page 5 Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
The Writer's Lounge - Page 5 Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
The Writer's Lounge - Page 5 Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
The Writer's Lounge - Page 5 Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
The Writer's Lounge - Page 5 Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
The Writer's Lounge - Page 5 Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
The Writer's Lounge - Page 5 Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
The Writer's Lounge - Page 5 Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
The Writer's Lounge - Page 5 Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

The Writer's Lounge

+21
Sheldon J. Plankton
CDCB
♣CF♣
Deli
ddumbdog19
Doogle.
4EverGreen
that70sguy92
Sabre
Elastic Dog
Wumbology
Metal Snake
Fa
jjsthekid
Clappy
teenj12
Dragiiin123
storytime7
Steel Sponge
ExKizuna
tvguy347
25 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Writer's Lounge - Page 5 Empty Re: The Writer's Lounge

Post by that70sguy92 1/15/2011, 12:11 am

tvguy347 wrote:I think I should put Down Under on a mini hiatus until I sort out some things with my personal life right now. I think I'll push the new Down Under to be airing in the first week of February. Thoughts?
I wouldn't if I were you, since writing gives me an outlet and helps me with my problems. But it's up to you.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 64077

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 1/15/2011, 2:42 am

Do what you feel like with your spin-off, tvguy. I won't complain. BTW, do you guys want me to try writing an episode for The Origins of MermaidMan, or do you want me to air the season two premiere of The Journey of Sebastion next week? I don't want to do both in one week.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 36860

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 1/15/2011, 1:22 pm

Before I explain about S.P.O.N.G.E.B.O.B, I will note that Old Man Jenkins has rights to TAONN. The movie for it is still being filmed. Anyways...

S.P.O.N.G.E.B.O.B:

Specially
Permitted
Organization
No
Great
Elusive
Being
Offered,
BITCH

Spongebob may be big time protagonist, and KK2 manager, but it starts to bring him down to see Stephen Hillenburg's deserted office, and a rumored death of an old friend. Spongebob(at 18) bids Bikini Bottom farewell. He eventually finds a new town, which has gone viral. He also runs into somebody named Glenn Barry Kuda, who convinces that the town knows about the fatality of Spongebob's old friend. With a few enhancements, Spongebob and Glenn form an organization.

Last edited by Steel Sponge on 1/15/2011, 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Doubloons : 37589

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre 1/15/2011, 1:46 pm

I'm divided here, I spend ages writing my spin-Off episodes and I have a whole season planned and stored on my computer, my next episode is the season finale but I don't know if I should continue with it. I just don't think people read it (I know Jjs, Wumbo, TVGuy and Teenj do) but I don't know if it's worth the time I spend on it. Does anyone, besides the four that are listed, read my spin off?
Sabre
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 28843

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 1/15/2011, 2:17 pm

Boxy Robot wrote:I'm divided here, I spend ages writing my spin-Off episodes and I have a whole season planned and stored on my computer, my next episode is the season finale but I don't know if I should continue with it. I just don't think people read it (I know Jjs, Wumbo, TVGuy and Teenj do) but I don't know if it's worth the time I spend on it. Does anyone, besides the four that are listed, read my spin off?

Dude, your views are pretty high. It's complete bullshit when people complain and say "No one reads my spin off!" Views aren't there just to be there.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42410

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 1/15/2011, 2:40 pm

Boxy Robot wrote:I'm divided here, I spend ages writing my spin-Off episodes and I have a whole season planned and stored on my computer, my next episode is the season finale but I don't know if I should continue with it. I just don't think people read it (I know Jjs, Wumbo, TVGuy and Teenj do) but I don't know if it's worth the time I spend on it. Does anyone, besides the four that are listed, read my spin off?
Please don't go down the road I went down. You have great views for your spinoff, people are watching. Just look at Team Spongebob.... not the most reviewed spinoff, but its views are up there with Bikini Top and Down Under.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 34422

Back to top Go down

Post by 4EverGreen 1/18/2011, 5:51 pm

Just to let people know, the next episode of my spin-off series called "Total Cartoon Action" will be called, "I'm Ready For My Close-Up!" SOO Happy You'll see what it's about when I put up the first episode of this show that will be exclusively on this web-site first! And not only that, but this next episode and all future episodes of my show will not be seen on TV.com in any way, shape or form. Consider yourselves lucky! Cool 4EverGreen, out! Wink
4EverGreen
4EverGreen
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 26503

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 1/18/2011, 5:54 pm

4EverGreen wrote:Just to let people know, the next episode of my spin-off series called "Total Cartoon Action" will be called, "I'm Ready For My Close-Up!" SOO Happy You'll see what it's about when I put up the first episode of this show that will be exclusively on this web-site first! And not only that, but this next episode and all future episodes of my show will not be seen on TV.com in any way, shape or form. Consider yourselves lucky! Cool 4EverGreen, out! Wink

Glad you finally decided to leave that terrible place called TV.com and come here. Smile
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon J. Plankton 1/21/2011, 11:17 pm

I may create a spin-off soon, but it involves my Spongebob OC. Are we allowed to have Spongebob spin-offs with original characters in them? I will try my best to keep this spin-off active when I get the chance to write it.
Sheldon J. Plankton
Sheldon J. Plankton
Customers
Customers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 25003

Back to top Go down

Post by Fa 1/21/2011, 11:21 pm

Sheldon J. Plankton wrote:I may create a spin-off soon, but it involves my Spongebob OC. Are we allowed to have Spongebob spin-offs with original characters in them? I will try my best to keep this spin-off active when I get the chance to write it.

Of course your allowed to have OC in your spin-off, just loosely set it in an SB universe, and even so it doesn't have to strictly be set in Bikini Bottom or anything like that. Hope this helps you out.
Fa
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 25205

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon J. Plankton 1/22/2011, 1:35 am

Awesome, thanks. I'll be sure to keep this in mind when I start my spin-off.
Sheldon J. Plankton
Sheldon J. Plankton
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 25003

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 1/22/2011, 4:02 am

OK guys, major change of plans for Season 4 of Team Spongebob. For more details, check the wiki:
http://tvdotcomspongebobspinoffswiki.wikispaces.com/Team+SpongeBob
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 1/22/2011, 12:28 pm

teenj12 wrote:OK guys, major change of plans for Season 4 of Team Spongebob. For more details, check the wiki:
http://tvdotcomspongebobspinoffswiki.wikispaces.com/Team+SpongeBob

teenj, did you like refresh your Team Spongebob page a bunch of times in order to get views? There's no way in hell your show suddenly jumped from around 600 views to 1300.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Goosebumpsfan2 1/28/2011, 8:45 pm

I'm thinking of doing more crossovers in Season 3 of TMAS. I'm also doing a crossover with one of my other shows eventually.
Goosebumpsfan2
Goosebumpsfan2
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 28468

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre 1/29/2011, 6:58 am

I've just created an account on the TV.Com wiki and have created a place for my Spin-Off ("Adventures in the Underground City") It would be great if you guys could go check it out and say what you think of it
Sabre
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 2/3/2011, 7:38 pm

Title Card For The Next Team Spongebob Episode:

The Writer's Lounge - Page 5 Cooltext503684909
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre 2/5/2011, 4:14 am

I just want to ask: Did everyone like the route I went down with my latest episode "Squidicide" having two stories that aren't absolutely hilarious but do have some heart, I just want to know so I can change (Or keep the same) when writing later episodes
Sabre
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 2/5/2011, 8:46 am

Golden Slumbers wrote:I just want to ask: Did everyone like the route I went down with my latest episode "Squidicide" having two stories that aren't absolutely hilarious but do have some heart, I just want to know so I can change (Or keep the same) when writing later episodes
I loved it. You mixed humour and heart just right. Keep the format.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 46738
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by 4EverGreen 2/10/2011, 3:47 pm

And now, it's time for another announcement about my spin-off series! The "Total Cartoon Action" episode of "I'm Ready For My Close-Up!" has FINALLY finished airing in its entirety, and something truly shocking has occurred! A favorite contestant from season one, Lil Deville from "All Grown Up!", after swapping her name for Ren's alter-ego of Marlon Hoek, she was unexpectedly eliminated after failing to help her team win an acting challenge, leaving her boyfriend, Stimpy from "Ren and Stimpy," with only Ren and Stinky to try to help him win challenges. Will Lil's departure have any long lasting effects on Stimpy's performance in this game? Stay tuned to this topic for more announcements about "Total Cartoon Action!" SOO Happy 4EverGreen, out! Cool
4EverGreen
4EverGreen
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 26503

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sgirl92 2/10/2011, 6:08 pm

4EverGreen wrote:And now, it's time for another announcement about my spin-off series! The "Total Cartoon Action" episode of "I'm Ready For My Close-Up!" has FINALLY finished airing in its entirety, and something truly shocking has occurred! A favorite contestant from season one, Lil Deville from "All Grown Up!", after swapping her name for Ren's alter-ego of Marlon Hoek, she was unexpectedly eliminated after failing to help her team win an acting challenge, leaving her boyfriend, Stimpy from "Ren and Stimpy," with only Ren and Stinky to try to help him win challenges. Will Lil's departure have any long lasting effects on Stimpy's performance in this game? Stay tuned to this topic for more announcements about "Total Cartoon Action!" SOO Happy 4EverGreen, out! Cool
Wait, you don't post episodes as a whole? that must get annoying.
that70sgirl92
that70sgirl92
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 28268

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 2/10/2011, 6:15 pm

that70sgirl92 wrote:
4EverGreen wrote:And now, it's time for another announcement about my spin-off series! The "Total Cartoon Action" episode of "I'm Ready For My Close-Up!" has FINALLY finished airing in its entirety, and something truly shocking has occurred! A favorite contestant from season one, Lil Deville from "All Grown Up!", after swapping her name for Ren's alter-ego of Marlon Hoek, she was unexpectedly eliminated after failing to help her team win an acting challenge, leaving her boyfriend, Stimpy from "Ren and Stimpy," with only Ren and Stinky to try to help him win challenges. Will Lil's departure have any long lasting effects on Stimpy's performance in this game? Stay tuned to this topic for more announcements about "Total Cartoon Action!" SOO Happy 4EverGreen, out! Cool
Wait, you don't post episodes as a whole? that must get annoying.
It's better than wading through a wall of seemingly never-ending text.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy 2/11/2011, 1:12 pm

Here are some potential ideas for future episodes of Bikini Bottom High. When I will post them is a mystery Silly Face!

-An episode with only Lady Gaga song selections (Lady Gaga won't be the only one getting this treatment. If the episode is a hit, I am thinking more singers/bands will get this treatment)
-Introducing a potential nemesis for werewolves (I'm thinking vampires, but BT already has them and I don't want to rip off BT =/)
-A potential secret about Monroe's friend Tyler

That's all I have for now, but if I get more ideas, I will post them here
Clappy
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 49161

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 2/25/2011, 10:54 pm

For Season 5, I might work on fan favorite, Shin Fu returning.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre 3/27/2011, 3:14 pm

Guys and girls, I'm so happy as "Adventures in the Underground City" is only thirteen views away from 1,000 views! I thank everyone and encourage the people who haven't read the most recent or newer episodes to get so right away and hopefully we will reach 1,000 views in no time. Once again, thank you everyone for your kind reviews and praise.

Edit: It's reached 1,000 views already, Thank you everyone for your help, I couldn't of done it without you
Sabre
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 4/9/2011, 1:28 am

Okay guys, cause I'm bored, just thought I can do "some" math here.

I'm going to bring up a total of words from all my 5 spin-offs(with dialogue that is): Pisces Moon, Z-Storm, Guru Gakuto, Underwater Survivor, and Square Troop. From all episodes from each spin-off(as of April 2011), by pasting in Microsoft Word, this is the total:

Pisces Moon: 28, 506 words
Z-Storm: 29, 671 words
Guru Gakuto: 10, 223 words
Underwater Survivor: 13, 479 words
Square Troop: 1, 955 words

So far, I have contributed a total of...83, 834 words
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 4/10/2011, 3:28 pm

^ I wonder how many words I've contributed. xD

Anyways... I'm thinking about resurrecting Hitting Rock Bottom right now. If I did this, I'd probably cancel Misadventures. Again. Would you guys like that?
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 4/10/2011, 3:32 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:^ I wonder how many words I've contributed. xD

Anyways... I'm thinking about resurrecting Hitting Rock Bottom right now. If I did this, I'd probably cancel Misadventures. Again. Would you guys like that?

You can resurrect it if you want. On the topic of words, I believe I've contributed about 12,000 words with my spin-off.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 4/10/2011, 6:20 pm

Bring back Hitting Rock Bottom.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 4/10/2011, 6:23 pm

Meh. HRB was pretty good, but if it slows down progress on BT, I definitely say no... plus, tbh, it's just a carbon copy of Friends.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 4/10/2011, 6:23 pm

tvguy347 wrote:Meh. HRB was pretty good, but if it slows down progress on BT, I definitely say no... plus, tbh, it's just a carbon copy of Friends.
It won't, because I'll be axing Misadventures. At least for a while.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 4/10/2011, 6:34 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:Meh. HRB was pretty good, but if it slows down progress on BT, I definitely say no... plus, tbh, it's just a carbon copy of Friends.
It won't, because I'll be axing Misadventures. At least for a while.

Oh, okay. I actually REALLY wanted to read that plot idea about how one character sees another character nude, so then he tries to see her special parts. Silly Face!
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 4/14/2011, 5:32 pm

New Spinoff..

"Sweet Dreams, Spongebob"

PLOT: 30 something Spongebob Squarepants is jobless, financially loss, and miserably depressed. Spongebob discovers a dream charm that leads him into a world unknown, where he has the chance to be a legacy in a totally different way.

Thoughts?
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre 4/17/2011, 4:24 pm

It may seem as though the views for my Spin-off are rising rapidly I am not refreshing the page or whatever people do to increase there views, I am however making a lot of edits to the page so the views keep rising (For some reason)
Sabre
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 5/15/2011, 12:18 pm

This goes without saying, but I worked hard on the new BT and would really love reviews. Moreso than usual.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 5/24/2011, 7:45 pm

UWS haz 1,000 views? Thnx guys.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by CDCB 5/31/2011, 5:59 am

I'm going to make the very first user interactive spin-off. I don't have a permanent title yet, but this is the premise:

SpongeBob and friends have their normal adventures in Bikini Bottom. But there's a twist...YOU decide what happens! That's right, YOU choose from three options at the end of each episode part and see where the episode goes!

I think this could be somewhat popular if I were to do it. What do you guys think?

This would be my second spin-off.
CDCB
CDCB
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Doubloons : 28608

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 5/31/2011, 7:04 am

Sounds like a great idea. SOO Happy
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 5/31/2011, 8:05 am

That sounds like fun, CDCB!
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 5/31/2011, 4:16 pm

LOVE it!
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake 5/31/2011, 4:27 pm

Awesome idea, CDCB. Also, I'm not demanding anything, but not a single member has participated in the contest in my Spin-Off thread. Please take part in the competition, as you will be supporting my spin-off, in addition to having a chance to win doubloons.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 5/31/2011, 5:25 pm

Sounds great, CD! SOO Happy I'd definitely participate if you were to do this. ^_^
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 6/1/2011, 6:42 pm

Here is an exclusive sneak peek at tomorrow's new episode of Bikini Top! Beware it contains spoilers and has some very minor language:

Spoiler:

Remember this is a rough version of this scene that I plan to expand upon, and maybe add music to later.

Let me know what you thought and be sure to read the new episode tomorrow!

Last edited by that70sguy92 on 6/1/2011, 7:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 6/1/2011, 6:48 pm

Sounds great, 70s. Can't wait! SOO Happy
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre 6/3/2011, 3:08 am

Prepare to see "Adventures in the Underground City" like you've never seen before...

(Plankton pushes thousands of Spongebob clones over the cliff edge)

(Giant Doodlebob carry's Spongebob through the city)

(Plankton covers the bomb with his body)

(A time rip tears through the city)

(Spongebob wakes up in hospital but his heart rate drops)

(The city tilts up towards the abyss while all the citizens run for their lives)

You'll regret ever missing this explosive Season finale of "Adventures in the Underground City" Tonight...
Sabre
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 6/3/2011, 11:42 am

Sabresponge wrote:Prepare to see "Adventures in the Underground City" like you've never seen before...

(Plankton pushes thousands of Spongebob clones over the cliff edge)

(Giant Doodlebob carry's Spongebob through the city)

(Plankton covers the bomb with his body)

(A time rip tears through the city)

(Spongebob wakes up in hospital but his heart rate drops)

(The city tilts up towards the abyss while all the citizens run for their lives)

You'll regret ever missing this explosive Season finale of "Adventures in the Underground City" Tonight...
That sounds amazing! SOO Happy
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre 6/3/2011, 2:15 pm

Why thank you 70's Smile
Sabre
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 6/5/2011, 6:03 pm

The Writer's Lounge - Page 5 7737212988bf55m3

If green-lit, the movie will come out around Winter 2011-2012
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 6/5/2011, 6:07 pm

teenj12 wrote:The Writer's Lounge - Page 5 7737212988bf55m3

Meh. The poster isn't very good, to be honest. But I may read it. Smile
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 6/5/2011, 6:08 pm

tvguy347 wrote:
teenj12 wrote:The Writer's Lounge - Page 5 7737212988bf55m3

Meh. The poster isn't very good, to be honest. But I may read it. Smile
Thanks. Smile
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre 6/9/2011, 3:24 pm

Adventures in the Underground City

Season 3

(Klarisse runs out of the church in her wedding dress)

(Spongebob sits on an electric chair)

(Plankton and Krabs conjoin together)

(Spongebob hands the formula to an old man with an evil grin)

(People start disappearing deep into the ocean)

(Spongebob collapses on the floor  drinking a strange liquid)

(Spongebob and Patrick are brutally beaten up in prison)

(Spongebob and Sandy passionately kiss as Spongebob falls to his doom...)

Don't miss the season three premier "Wedding to Forget" This Friday followed by the pilot of my new show "The Under W.A.T.E.R. Agents"
Sabre
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next