Log in

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Bikini Bottom in 3D
1/10/2013, 9:18 pm by CDCB

» Off-Topic!
9/6/2011, 7:19 am by OMJ

» Spin-Off Festival Info
9/5/2011, 7:10 pm by ExKizuna

» SpongeBob is now a subculture!!! :D
9/5/2011, 12:19 pm by Jaiman1998

» Contest!!!!1111!!11!!!!
9/2/2011, 8:59 pm by spongebobiscool

» Rate the Thing Above You
9/1/2011, 3:30 pm by SOF

» The Ban Game!
9/1/2011, 2:16 pm by SOF

» This or That? game
9/1/2011, 2:15 pm by SOF

» Guess the Next Poster
9/1/2011, 2:13 pm by SOF


Fucking Woah Woah

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fucking Woah Woah

Post by DarkWaters78 on 9/19/2010, 7:28 pm

Sara Isn't Creative wrote:
DarkWaters78 wrote:Sara this thread is only for bashing and saying bad things about Whoa Whoa, like how noobish he is and how he is one dumb kid. And has poor taste. Its okay though if you were disappointed in the thread though. But still, this thread = whoawhoa bashing. Kapeesh?
Ok, you guys don't get that I was making a joke.

The thread is called Fucking Woah Woah, and I was joking saying I was disappointed by the thread's actual content... Get it??
Oh okay, sorry that I didn't know it was a joke, we all make mistakes. Silly Face! Anyway yeah that's good you posted in this thread then and that is a good joke. Wink

Lol disappointed in the thread's content. Anyway yeahz whoa whoa = big fat noob. Twisted Evil
avatar
DarkWaters78
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 111
Doubloons : 13673
Join date : 2010-09-01
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fucking Woah Woah

Post by Wumbology on 9/19/2010, 7:30 pm

Please, people, just let this thread die until woahwoah does something else worth mocking.


As an administrator, I hop on bandwagons like these.
avatar
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 9668
Doubloons : 35068
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 22
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fucking Woah Woah

Post by Metal Snake on 9/19/2010, 7:35 pm

Wumbology wrote:Please, people, just let this thread die until woahwoah does something else worth mocking.

I think he's already done too many things worth mocking. Silly Face!
avatar
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 3086
Doubloons : 25190
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 21
Location : In a Galaxy Far Away

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fucking Woah Woah

Post by Wumbology on 9/19/2010, 7:37 pm

Firion_525 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:Please, people, just let this thread die until woahwoah does something else worth mocking.

I think he's already done too many thing worth mocking. Silly Face!
Well, if nobody can add anything to the topic other than "Lol hes a noob i hate him", then either let it die or I'm afraid I'm going to have to lock it.


As an administrator, I hop on bandwagons like these.
avatar
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 9668
Doubloons : 35068
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 22
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fucking Woah Woah

Post by Fa on 9/19/2010, 7:38 pm

Wumbology wrote:
Firion_525 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:Please, people, just let this thread die until woahwoah does something else worth mocking.

I think he's already done too many thing worth mocking. Silly Face!
Well, if nobody can add anything to the topic other than "Lol hes a noob i hate him", then either let it die or I'm afraid I'm going to have to lock it.

I agree with Wumbo. All we've heard is "He's a noob" or "his opinion sucks". We get i, now just wait until he's back, or let it die
avatar
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 1404
Doubloons : 13535
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 22
Location : On Cloud 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fucking Woah Woah

Post by Metal Snake on 9/19/2010, 7:41 pm

SBlover95 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
Firion_525 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:Please, people, just let this thread die until woahwoah does something else worth mocking.

I think he's already done too many thing worth mocking. Silly Face!
Well, if nobody can add anything to the topic other than "Lol hes a noob i hate him", then either let it die or I'm afraid I'm going to have to lock it.

I agree with Wumbo. All we've heard is "He's a noob" or "his opinion sucks". We get i, now just wait until he's back, or let it die

You both have a point, but I prefer waiting. You never know what might happen.
avatar
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 3086
Doubloons : 25190
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 21
Location : In a Galaxy Far Away

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fucking Woah Woah

Post by DarkWaters78 on 9/19/2010, 7:50 pm

Firion_525 wrote:
SBlover95 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
Firion_525 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:Please, people, just let this thread die until woahwoah does something else worth mocking.

I think he's already done too many thing worth mocking. Silly Face!
Well, if nobody can add anything to the topic other than "Lol hes a noob i hate him", then either let it die or I'm afraid I'm going to have to lock it.

I agree with Wumbo. All we've heard is "He's a noob" or "his opinion sucks". We get i, now just wait until he's back, or let it die

You both have a point, but I prefer waiting. You never know what might happen.
Well the last thing I'm gonna say here so the thread won't get locked is let's just hope he never finds this place and tries to make an account here.
avatar
DarkWaters78
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 111
Doubloons : 13673
Join date : 2010-09-01
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fucking Woah Woah

Post by Dragiiin123 on 9/19/2010, 7:56 pm

SBlover95 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
Firion_525 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:Please, people, just let this thread die until woahwoah does something else worth mocking.

I think he's already done too many thing worth mocking. Silly Face!
Well, if nobody can add anything to the topic other than "Lol hes a noob i hate him", then either let it die or I'm afraid I'm going to have to lock it.

I agree with Wumbo. All we've heard is "He's a noob" or "his opinion sucks". We get i, now just wait until he's back, or let it die
Asskisser.
avatar
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 3402
Doubloons : 12826
Join date : 2009-10-18
Age : 19
Location : WHAT ES GOING ON EL MEXICO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fucking Woah Woah

Post by Dragiiin123 on 11/3/2010, 7:27 pm

Firion wrote:
Sara Isn't Creative wrote:
Firion_525 wrote:
Sara Isn't Creative wrote:The title of this topic is misleading and I am disappointed.

Are you going to add something to the conversation, or just make friends with the site layout? Silly Face!
What do you mean make friends with the site layout? Silly Face!

It was a Spongebob reference. But seriously, please don't make posts like that that don't add to the conversation. I know this site is pretty lenient, but it's still kinda n00bish and annoying.
You're not a mod.
avatar
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 3402
Doubloons : 12826
Join date : 2009-10-18
Age : 19
Location : WHAT ES GOING ON EL MEXICO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fucking Woah Woah

Post by Wumbology on 11/3/2010, 8:37 pm

Gentlemen Mordecai wrote:
Firion wrote:
Sara Isn't Creative wrote:
Firion_525 wrote:
Sara Isn't Creative wrote:The title of this topic is misleading and I am disappointed.

Are you going to add something to the conversation, or just make friends with the site layout? Silly Face!
What do you mean make friends with the site layout? Silly Face!

It was a Spongebob reference. But seriously, please don't make posts like that that don't add to the conversation. I know this site is pretty lenient, but it's still kinda n00bish and annoying.
You're not a mod.
Wait, what the fuck? I completely missed this post. Who rattled your cage, Luke?


As an administrator, I hop on bandwagons like these.
avatar
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 9668
Doubloons : 35068
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 22
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fucking Woah Woah

Post by Metal Snake on 11/3/2010, 8:55 pm

Wumbology wrote:
Gentlemen Mordecai wrote:
Firion wrote:
Sara Isn't Creative wrote:
Firion_525 wrote:
Sara Isn't Creative wrote:The title of this topic is misleading and I am disappointed.

Are you going to add something to the conversation, or just make friends with the site layout? Silly Face!
What do you mean make friends with the site layout? Silly Face!

It was a Spongebob reference. But seriously, please don't make posts like that that don't add to the conversation. I know this site is pretty lenient, but it's still kinda n00bish and annoying.
You're not a mod.
Wait, what the fuck? I completely missed this post. Who rattled your cage, Luke?

I thought she was making off-topic posts. Sorry officer.
avatar
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 3086
Doubloons : 25190
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 21
Location : In a Galaxy Far Away

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fucking Woah Woah

Post by Doogle. on 11/6/2010, 1:54 pm

Firion_525 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
Gentlemen Mordecai wrote:
Firion wrote:
Sara Isn't Creative wrote:
Firion_525 wrote:
Sara Isn't Creative wrote:The title of this topic is misleading and I am disappointed.

Are you going to add something to the conversation, or just make friends with the site layout? Silly Face!
What do you mean make friends with the site layout? Silly Face!

It was a Spongebob reference. But seriously, please don't make posts like that that don't add to the conversation. I know this site is pretty lenient, but it's still kinda n00bish and annoying.
You're not a mod.
Wait, what the fuck? I completely missed this post. Who rattled your cage, Luke?

I thought she was making off-topic posts. Sorry officer.
I found her post rather amusing. Even if it was off-topic. Silly Face!
avatar
Doogle.
Customers
Customers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 1104
Doubloons : 15666
Join date : 2010-02-26
Age : 20
Location : England

View user profile http://twitter.com/PaperDoogle

Back to top Go down

Re: Fucking Woah Woah

Post by Metal Snake on 11/6/2010, 6:10 pm

Doogle. (: wrote:
Firion_525 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
Gentlemen Mordecai wrote:
Firion wrote:
Sara Isn't Creative wrote:
Firion_525 wrote:
Sara Isn't Creative wrote:The title of this topic is misleading and I am disappointed.

Are you going to add something to the conversation, or just make friends with the site layout? Silly Face!
What do you mean make friends with the site layout? Silly Face!

It was a Spongebob reference. But seriously, please don't make posts like that that don't add to the conversation. I know this site is pretty lenient, but it's still kinda n00bish and annoying.
You're not a mod.
Wait, what the fuck? I completely missed this post. Who rattled your cage, Luke?

I thought she was making off-topic posts. Sorry officer.
I found her post rather amusing. Even if it was off-topic. Silly Face!

Very true. Silly Face!
avatar
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 3086
Doubloons : 25190
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 21
Location : In a Galaxy Far Away

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fucking Woah Woah

Post by ExKizuna on 11/7/2010, 9:18 am

I also find the topic misleading; Sounds like a story where, well, Woahwoah gets fucked.


avatar
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 3408
Doubloons : 17327
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 21
Location : Hi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fucking Woah Woah

Post by Wumbology on 11/7/2010, 9:29 am

ExKizuna wrote:I also find the topic misleading; Sounds like a story where, well, Woahwoah gets fucked.
First archive-worthy post I've seen in quite a while.


As an administrator, I hop on bandwagons like these.
avatar
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 9668
Doubloons : 35068
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 22
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fucking Woah Woah

Post by Clappy on 11/7/2010, 3:56 pm

ExKizuna wrote:I also find the topic misleading; Sounds like a story where, well, Woahwoah gets fucked.

Awesome xD!

Though, that has already happened in dragiiin's hetero thread Silly Face!




avatar
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 9060
Doubloons : 37491
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 28
Location : *giggles*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fucking Woah Woah

Post by Clappy on 11/10/2010, 10:59 am

So I lurked some of woahwoah's old blogs and I can see why you guys were making fun of him all this time. His grammar is atrocious and his opinions are disagreeable. Plus, his movie posters of the day have to be some of the worst movies I have ever seen like Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, When In Rome, Epic Movie, etc.

Here are a couple of woahwoah's past blogs I found amusing

Okay,we alll know that Cartoon Network stinks now,but I get the feeling that Adult Swim is startimg to stink too.I mean,where are the new episodes of Robot Chicken?Aqua Teen has new episodes,but Robot Chicken doesn't have some.Xaiver and Superjail stinks and I miss High Scores of the week and This week on Adult Swim.com.Adult swim,you kind of stink.


Okay,I saw American Idol last night and Kris won.Prince and Black Eyed Peas sang.I started getting mad when David Cook sang.He stinks. Also One of our cool friends,RockGodness,Left.I can't believe this.He was a good guy.Well,I have a dude who is my number one friend and he is:SANDMAN967.



Lulz




avatar
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 9060
Doubloons : 37491
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 28
Location : *giggles*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fucking Woah Woah

Post by Metal Snake on 11/10/2010, 12:44 pm

Clappy wrote:So I lurked some of woahwoah's old blogs and I can see why you guys were making fun of him all this time. His grammar is atrocious and his opinions are disagreeable. Plus, his movie posters of the day have to be some of the worst movies I have ever seen like Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, When In Rome, Epic Movie, etc.

Here are a couple of woahwoah's past blogs I found amusing

Okay,we alll know that Cartoon Network stinks now,but I get the feeling that Adult Swim is startimg to stink too.I mean,where are the new episodes of Robot Chicken?Aqua Teen has new episodes,but Robot Chicken doesn't have some.Xaiver and Superjail stinks and I miss High Scores of the week and This week on Adult Swim.com.Adult swim,you kind of stink.


Okay,I saw American Idol last night and Kris won.Prince and Black Eyed Peas sang.I started getting mad when David Cook sang.He stinks. Also One of our cool friends,RockGodness,Left.I can't believe this.He was a good guy.Well,I have a dude who is my number one friend and he is:SANDMAN967.



Lulz

Well now you know. His grammar is terrible, and he talks like he's seven in these blogs.
avatar
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 3086
Doubloons : 25190
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 21
Location : In a Galaxy Far Away

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fucking Woah Woah

Post by Steel Sponge on 11/10/2010, 7:39 pm

He doesn't have the guts to say "suck." Hmm...


Current Spin-Offs: Pisces Moon, Z-Storm, UWS: SBC Style, S.P.O.N.G.E.B.O.B
Ended: Adventures of No Name
Hiatus: Guru Gakuto

[Yeah, don't ask me about my signature, I'm working on it]
avatar
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 6332
Doubloons : 25919
Join date : 2010-01-23
Location : Galaluna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fucking Woah Woah

Post by terminoob on 11/10/2010, 7:43 pm

Steel Sponge wrote:He doesn't have the guts to say "suck." Hmm...

So what does he say when he's talking about vacuums?
avatar
terminoob
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 1369
Doubloons : 12440
Join date : 2009-08-15
Age : 23
Location : A pineapple under the sea

View user profile http://sbcommunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fucking Woah Woah

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum