Log in

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Bikini Bottom in 3D
1/10/2013, 9:18 pm by CDCB

» Off-Topic!
9/6/2011, 7:19 am by OMJ

» Spin-Off Festival Info
9/5/2011, 7:10 pm by ExKizuna

» SpongeBob is now a subculture!!! :D
9/5/2011, 12:19 pm by Jaiman1998

» Contest!!!!1111!!11!!!!
9/2/2011, 8:59 pm by spongebobiscool

» Rate the Thing Above You
9/1/2011, 3:30 pm by SOF

» The Ban Game!
9/1/2011, 2:16 pm by SOF

» This or That? game
9/1/2011, 2:15 pm by SOF

» Guess the Next Poster
9/1/2011, 2:13 pm by SOF


Demotavational Posters.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Demotavational Posters.

Post by Dragiiin123 on 7/17/2010, 7:58 pm

Oh yeah bitches.
avatar
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 3402
Doubloons : 12561
Join date : 2009-10-18
Age : 19
Location : WHAT ES GOING ON EL MEXICO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Demotavational Posters.

Post by Guest on 7/17/2010, 8:00 pm

Haha, you should make one for Im_A_Shark!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Demotavational Posters.

Post by that70sguy92 on 7/17/2010, 8:01 pm

guymonty48 wrote:Haha, you should make one for Im_A_Shark!
That's you, fuckface.




Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?
avatar
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 11046
Doubloons : 52142
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 25
Location : Rock Bottom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Demotavational Posters.

Post by Guest on 7/17/2010, 8:03 pm

That's not me! I saw that you accused me of being him in another thread, but you must've messed up with the IPs, because he's not me!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Demotavational Posters.

Post by that70sguy92 on 7/17/2010, 8:04 pm

guymonty48 wrote:That's not me! I saw that you accused me of being him in another thread, but you must've messed up with the IPs, because he's not me!
Dude. Stop. Now.




Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?
avatar
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 11046
Doubloons : 52142
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 25
Location : Rock Bottom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Demotavational Posters.

Post by Wumbology on 7/17/2010, 8:05 pm

guymonty48 wrote:Haha, you should make one for Im_A_Shark!
Ok.



As an administrator, I hop on bandwagons like these.
avatar
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 9668
Doubloons : 34803
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 22
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Demotavational Posters.

Post by Dragiiin123 on 7/17/2010, 8:05 pm

guymonty48 wrote:That's not me! I saw that you accused me of being him in another thread, but you must've messed up with the IPs, because he's not me!
That's funny. I hate this post.
I hate you.
avatar
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 3402
Doubloons : 12561
Join date : 2009-10-18
Age : 19
Location : WHAT ES GOING ON EL MEXICO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Demotavational Posters.

Post by Guest on 7/17/2010, 8:05 pm

What am I doing? I'm not him! I just joined here!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Demotavational Posters.

Post by that70sguy92 on 7/17/2010, 8:06 pm

guymonty48 wrote:What am I doing? I'm not him! I just joined here!
And how convenient it is that you joined with a bunch of knowledge about him, huh?




Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?
avatar
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 11046
Doubloons : 52142
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 25
Location : Rock Bottom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Demotavational Posters.

Post by that70sguy92 on 7/17/2010, 8:06 pm

Wumbology wrote:
guymonty48 wrote:Haha, you should make one for Im_A_Shark!
Ok.

EPIC WIN.




Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?
avatar
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 11046
Doubloons : 52142
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 25
Location : Rock Bottom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Demotavational Posters.

Post by Guest on 7/17/2010, 8:12 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
guymonty48 wrote:What am I doing? I'm not him! I just joined here!
And how convenient it is that you joined with a bunch of knowledge about him, huh?

Yeah, because I've been reading the posts at TV.com for like a year before I decided to join! I saw all of his posts and blogs about him, that's the reason I didn't join there.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Demotavational Posters.

Post by Wumbology on 7/17/2010, 8:13 pm

guymonty48 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
guymonty48 wrote:What am I doing? I'm not him! I just joined here!
And how convenient it is that you joined with a bunch of knowledge about him, huh?

Yeah, because I've been reading the posts at TV.com for like a year before I decided to join! I saw all of his posts and blogs about him, that's the reason I didn't join there.
Yeah, I heard he joins message boards under secret identities. Shocked
avatar
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 9668
Doubloons : 34803
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 22
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Demotavational Posters.

Post by that70sguy92 on 7/17/2010, 8:14 pm

guymonty48 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
guymonty48 wrote:What am I doing? I'm not him! I just joined here!
And how convenient it is that you joined with a bunch of knowledge about him, huh?

Yeah, because I've been reading the posts at TV.com for like a year before I decided to join! I saw all of his posts and blogs about him, that's the reason I didn't join there.
How ironic. In your other topic, you claim to have no knowledge of TV.com, because of never being there except when you planned to join, and witnessed the attack. Your story has too many holes for it to be true.




Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?
avatar
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 11046
Doubloons : 52142
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 25
Location : Rock Bottom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Demotavational Posters.

Post by Wumbology on 7/17/2010, 8:15 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:Your story has too many holes for it to be true.
Holes - blowholes - whales - I JUST SHAT A BRICK
avatar
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 9668
Doubloons : 34803
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 22
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Demotavational Posters.

Post by Elastic Dog on 7/17/2010, 8:15 pm

avatar
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Safari
Posts : 2507
Doubloons : 21219
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Demotavational Posters.

Post by that70sguy92 on 7/17/2010, 8:15 pm

Wumbology wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:Your story has too many holes for it to be true.
Holes - blowholes - whales - I JUST SHAT A BRICK
HOLY SHIT IN A SHINGLE!




Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?
avatar
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 11046
Doubloons : 52142
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 25
Location : Rock Bottom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Demotavational Posters.

Post by Guest on 7/17/2010, 8:17 pm

I just proved in the other thread that we have different IPs!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Demotavational Posters.

Post by Steel Sponge on 7/17/2010, 8:17 pm

I'm in the mood for one of myself.


Current Spin-Offs: Pisces Moon, Z-Storm, UWS: SBC Style, S.P.O.N.G.E.B.O.B
Ended: Adventures of No Name
Hiatus: Guru Gakuto

[Yeah, don't ask me about my signature, I'm working on it]
avatar
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 6332
Doubloons : 25654
Join date : 2010-01-23
Location : Galaluna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Demotavational Posters.

Post by that70sguy92 on 7/17/2010, 8:18 pm

guymonty48 wrote:I just proved in the other thread that we have different IPs!
You proved nothing in the sort since he has multiple IPs.

And who gave you the URL for his Wikispace?




Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?
avatar
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 11046
Doubloons : 52142
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 25
Location : Rock Bottom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Demotavational Posters.

Post by Wumbology on 7/17/2010, 8:18 pm

guymonty48 wrote:I just proved in the other thread that we have different IPs!
Jolly well done.



As an administrator, I hop on bandwagons like these.
avatar
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 9668
Doubloons : 34803
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 22
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Demotavational Posters.

Post by Guest on 7/17/2010, 8:22 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
guymonty48 wrote:I just proved in the other thread that we have different IPs!
You proved nothing in the sort since he has multiple IPs.

And who gave you the URL for his Wikispace?
It was in a blog at TV.com, and I (not positive on this) posted it in a sticky thread.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Demotavational Posters.

Post by jjsthekid on 8/19/2010, 3:21 pm

Just a Poster I made a week ago or so :



Spin-Off Hall Of Fame

Users: RaeandAnasRock, clapmaster, tvfan95, Pokesponge123, 4EverGreen, DC-Dude, Pandamoo2, jjsthekid, terminoob, that70sguy92, The_Cartoon, Spongebobs1fan, Dragiiin123, Bob_Ball, Wumbology, Steel Sponge, tvguy347, Sabresponge

Shows: The Adventures Of Squidward Tentacles, The Patrick Show, Underwater Idol, The Krusty Cruise, Squidtropolis, Patrick\'s Paradise, Spongebob N Friends, Spin-off Action, Livin Like Larry, Squid Bottom, Pierce In The City, Spongecraft, The Misadventures of Patrick Star, MermaidMan: The Brave and the Bold, Krusty Train, Perfectly Plankton



Spoiler:


(Sig courtesy of SOF)
avatar
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 3581
Doubloons : 31104
Join date : 2010-01-23
Age : 20
Location : Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Demotavational Posters.

Post by DarkWaters78 on 9/1/2010, 9:30 pm

jjsthekid wrote:Just a Poster I made a week ago or so :

Great job on that picture, it sure is funny! Good job!
avatar
DarkWaters78
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 111
Doubloons : 13408
Join date : 2010-09-01
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Demotavational Posters.

Post by jjsthekid on 9/1/2010, 9:31 pm

DarkWaters78 wrote:
jjsthekid wrote:Just a Poster I made a week ago or so :

Great job on that picture, it sure is funny! Good job!

Thanks. Silly Face!


Spin-Off Hall Of Fame

Users: RaeandAnasRock, clapmaster, tvfan95, Pokesponge123, 4EverGreen, DC-Dude, Pandamoo2, jjsthekid, terminoob, that70sguy92, The_Cartoon, Spongebobs1fan, Dragiiin123, Bob_Ball, Wumbology, Steel Sponge, tvguy347, Sabresponge

Shows: The Adventures Of Squidward Tentacles, The Patrick Show, Underwater Idol, The Krusty Cruise, Squidtropolis, Patrick\'s Paradise, Spongebob N Friends, Spin-off Action, Livin Like Larry, Squid Bottom, Pierce In The City, Spongecraft, The Misadventures of Patrick Star, MermaidMan: The Brave and the Bold, Krusty Train, Perfectly Plankton



Spoiler:


(Sig courtesy of SOF)
avatar
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 3581
Doubloons : 31104
Join date : 2010-01-23
Age : 20
Location : Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Demotavational Posters.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum