Log in

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Hey! I can still post here!
7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» Spongebuddymania.net
7/1/2018, 8:49 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The you're really pissing me off thread
7/1/2018, 8:47 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» FORUMOTION LIVES
7/1/2018, 7:46 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

» eeeeehhhhh
12/26/2017, 11:58 am by Conehead

» Hi everyone
12/26/2017, 11:55 am by Conehead

» Off-Topic!
12/26/2017, 2:51 am by OMJ


Forumotion Review

Go down

Forumotion Review

Post by that70sguy92 on 6/26/2010, 6:19 pm



The SpongeBob Community



Congratulations! Your free forum review has been completed. The forum review will hold many tips, suggestions, comments, and feedback that's convenient and voluntary for your forum. Here is your forum review:




Generalities

  1. First Impressions (Score: 10/20):
    I'm not a huge fan of Spongebob, but I have watched pretty much every single episode that was ever made, lol... so, this review should be pretty fun to make. Anyway, my first impressions on the homepage weren't that positive. The red doesn't contribute with the main theme of the forum, Spongebob Squarepants. When I see Spongebob in my mind, I see a bunch of blue and a bunch of bubbles, not a bunch of redness. I definitely recommend removing all of the red colors from the forum and change the color scheme to blue. Also, a header background image (the image that's behind the banner) with some bubbles would look pretty great; I suggest requesting a header image here at the support forum in the graphics section. Also, the banner isn't necessarily appealing- the background isn't transparent, the font doesn't seem like a 'Spongebob' type of font, Plankton and Patrick are pixelated, and the banner itself doesn't seem as if it was made professionally. That's pretty much all I have left to say for this criteria.

  2. Categories & Forums (Score: 3/10):
    There are many negatives for this section of the review. First of all, Spongebob Squarepants is the main topic of your forum, right? Well, why is the section for Spongebob discussion all the way down at the bottom? I highly recommend moving the entire Spongebob discussion section up further, under the important section where all of the Announcements and such are posted. Second of all, there are WAYYYY too many discussion forums. I suggest that you do some subforuming. I don't want to sit here and discuss everything that's wrong with the arrangement of the discussion forums, but I will give you some suggestions. One suggestion would be to make an 'Announcements and Rules' section for the first category, and merge your current 'Kraby Kronicle' and 'Rules to the Site' sections into the 'Announcements and Rules' section. Also, 'Sandbox', 'Ask the Magic Conch', and 'Tips' could be merged as well since all three of those sections are based on helping new members getting acknowledged with the forum. Another suggestion I'd like to make would be to make a 'Generalities' category where you can have several discussion forums for entertainment & media, general discussions, gaming, and sports. (You can also merge the 'Nautical Nonsense' category with my suggested 'Generalities' category, while subforuming 'Chum is Fum' and 'Little Critters!' into the general discussion forum, whereas 'Off-Topic Lounge' could be substituted. Just try your best to cut down as many discussion forums as you can, and try to subforum as much as you can as well.

Generalities total :: 13/30


Graphic Design & Layout

  1. Graphics (Score: 7/20):
    Banner
    As I have stated before in the First Impressions criteria of the review, the banner isn't really attractive. I recommend that you request for a new and much more appealing banner here in the Graphics Design section of the forum.

    Navigation Bar
    The forum's navigation bar looks good, but it doesn't contribute with the forum's main layout. Like I have mentioned before, it's recommended that you change your forum's color scheme to more of a blue-ish color, considering that your forum is based on the topic of Spongebob Squarepants.

    Forum Icons
    Now, the forum icons actually do fit with the forum's main theme. They look really great, and they contribute with the main topic of Spongebob, since the icons are clams and considering that Spongebob lives in the ocean. I'd like to see mroe aquatic-styled graphics on the forum; it'd help the forum to achieve professionalism and originality.

    'Who Is Online?' Image
    The Who Is Online image looks great, but I don't see how it fits in with the forum icons. I know it's beach-like, but it doesn't seem to be animated like the forum icons. I can't really judge the image itself because it looks great, but I just don't see it fitting into the criteria of the forum; it's too realistic whereas the other graphics are more animated.

  2. Forum Layout & Colors (Score: 4/10):
    As I have stated before, the forum layout doesn't look all that great. You should definitely change the red colors to blue colors, so that the layout would fit well with the main theme of Spongebob. I'd like to see more beach-lick graphics in the forum layout. Overall, the blue-and-yellow category table images look decent, considering that Spongebob is yellow, as well as the background image (the shore image).

Graphic Design & Layout total :: 11/30


Usergroups

  1. Population of Staff Members (Score: 4/10):
    In total, you have officially 5 administration team members and 3 moderation team members. The idealistic numbers of administrators and moderators your forum should have (considering that there is only 110 or so registered forum membrs) is 2 or 3 administrators and 4 moderators. I suggest removing that70sguy92 from the moderation team since he's already an administrator and adding a new member to the moderation team, as well as deducting 2 or 3 administrators since all that you really need are 3 or 4.

  2. Usergroups in General (Score: 10/10):
    Perfect! You have a total of 3 usergroups: the Administrators staff team, the Moderators staff team, and the members usergroup (Bikini Bottomites). A total of 3 usergroups is great for your forum considering that that's all the usergroups your forum truly needs; no more and no less. It'd be alright to add a VIP Members usergroup if you wish to, but it's not necessary.

Usergroups :: 14/20


Forum Activity

  1. Post/Member Ratio & Quantity (Score: 10/10):
    Our users have posted a total of 20298 messages
    We have 109 registered users
    The newest registered user is pixiequeen45
    Your forum has approximately 20,300 forum posts and 110 registered board members. If you were to divide all 20,300 forum posts into each and every one of the 110 registered board members, the ratio would be about 95 posts per registered member. 95:1 is an excellent ratio! You definitely should keep your members coming back and continuing their posting. Great work on the activity!


  2. Users Active (Score: 6/10):
    Members connected during last 24 hours :
    Members connected during last 24 hours : dcs01, Deli, Dragiiin123, EsponjadeMar, ExKizuna, PR!(Fanboy Silly Face!), Girlygirl24, Goosebumpsfan2, jjsthekid, Luke_525, NinjaMan552, pixiequeen45, Raya16, Rukia, Sabrespongebob, Santa Dog, SG10, Spongebobs1fan, SpongeOddFan, Steel Sponge, terminoob, that70sguy92, thenavigator, tvguy347, webizoid345, Wumbology
    For a forum with only about 110 registered board members, 26 members active on the forum in the past 24 hours is good, but I believe that your forum could do a whole lot more better. I suggest that you start sending out daily inactive notifications and weekly newsletters to your forum's registered members. That should bring them back to the forum and maintain their activity.


Forum Activity total :: 16/20



Overall Marking: 54/100




Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?
avatar
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 11046
Doubloons : 53817
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Rock Bottom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forumotion Review

Post by that70sguy92 on 6/26/2010, 6:34 pm

Comments on the review belong here, by the way. Not in the Off-Topic forum. Wink




Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?
avatar
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 11046
Doubloons : 53817
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Rock Bottom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forumotion Review

Post by SG10 on 6/26/2010, 6:36 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:


The SpongeBob Community



Congratulations! Your free forum review has been completed. The forum review will hold many tips, suggestions, comments, and feedback that's convenient and voluntary for your forum. Here is your forum review:




Generalities

  1. First Impressions (Score: 10/20):
    I'm not a huge fan of Spongebob, but I have watched pretty much every single episode that was ever made, lol... so, this review should be pretty fun to make. Anyway, my first impressions on the homepage weren't that positive. The red doesn't contribute with the main theme of the forum, Spongebob Squarepants. When I see Spongebob in my mind, I see a bunch of blue and a bunch of bubbles, not a bunch of redness. I definitely recommend removing all of the red colors from the forum and change the color scheme to blue. Also, a header background image (the image that's behind the banner) with some bubbles would look pretty great; I suggest requesting a header image here at the support forum in the graphics section. Also, the banner isn't necessarily appealing- the background isn't transparent, the font doesn't seem like a 'Spongebob' type of font, Plankton and Patrick are pixelated, and the banner itself doesn't seem as if it was made professionally. That's pretty much all I have left to say for this criteria.

  2. Categories & Forums (Score: 3/10):
    There are many negatives for this section of the review. First of all, Spongebob Squarepants is the main topic of your forum, right? Well, why is the section for Spongebob discussion all the way down at the bottom? I highly recommend moving the entire Spongebob discussion section up further, under the important section where all of the Announcements and such are posted. Second of all, there are WAYYYY too many discussion forums. I suggest that you do some subforuming. I don't want to sit here and discuss everything that's wrong with the arrangement of the discussion forums, but I will give you some suggestions. One suggestion would be to make an 'Announcements and Rules' section for the first category, and merge your current 'Kraby Kronicle' and 'Rules to the Site' sections into the 'Announcements and Rules' section. Also, 'Sandbox', 'Ask the Magic Conch', and 'Tips' could be merged as well since all three of those sections are based on helping new members getting acknowledged with the forum. Another suggestion I'd like to make would be to make a 'Generalities' category where you can have several discussion forums for entertainment & media, general discussions, gaming, and sports. (You can also merge the 'Nautical Nonsense' category with my suggested 'Generalities' category, while subforuming 'Chum is Fum' and 'Little Critters!' into the general discussion forum, whereas 'Off-Topic Lounge' could be substituted. Just try your best to cut down as many discussion forums as you can, and try to subforum as much as you can as well.

Generalities total :: 13/30


Graphic Design & Layout

  1. Graphics (Score: 7/20):
    Banner
    As I have stated before in the First Impressions criteria of the review, the banner isn't really attractive. I recommend that you request for a new and much more appealing banner here in the Graphics Design section of the forum.

    Navigation Bar
    The forum's navigation bar looks good, but it doesn't contribute with the forum's main layout. Like I have mentioned before, it's recommended that you change your forum's color scheme to more of a blue-ish color, considering that your forum is based on the topic of Spongebob Squarepants.

    Forum Icons
    Now, the forum icons actually do fit with the forum's main theme. They look really great, and they contribute with the main topic of Spongebob, since the icons are clams and considering that Spongebob lives in the ocean. I'd like to see mroe aquatic-styled graphics on the forum; it'd help the forum to achieve professionalism and originality.

    'Who Is Online?' Image
    The Who Is Online image looks great, but I don't see how it fits in with the forum icons. I know it's beach-like, but it doesn't seem to be animated like the forum icons. I can't really judge the image itself because it looks great, but I just don't see it fitting into the criteria of the forum; it's too realistic whereas the other graphics are more animated.

  2. Forum Layout & Colors (Score: 4/10):
    As I have stated before, the forum layout doesn't look all that great. You should definitely change the red colors to blue colors, so that the layout would fit well with the main theme of Spongebob. I'd like to see more beach-lick graphics in the forum layout. Overall, the blue-and-yellow category table images look decent, considering that Spongebob is yellow, as well as the background image (the shore image).

Graphic Design & Layout total :: 11/30


Usergroups

  1. Population of Staff Members (Score: 4/10):
    In total, you have officially 5 administration team members and 3 moderation team members. The idealistic numbers of administrators and moderators your forum should have (considering that there is only 110 or so registered forum membrs) is 2 or 3 administrators and 4 moderators. I suggest removing that70sguy92 from the moderation team since he's already an administrator and adding a new member to the moderation team, as well as deducting 2 or 3 administrators since all that you really need are 3 or 4.

  2. Usergroups in General (Score: 10/10):
    Perfect! You have a total of 3 usergroups: the Administrators staff team, the Moderators staff team, and the members usergroup (Bikini Bottomites). A total of 3 usergroups is great for your forum considering that that's all the usergroups your forum truly needs; no more and no less. It'd be alright to add a VIP Members usergroup if you wish to, but it's not necessary.

Usergroups :: 14/20


Forum Activity

  1. Post/Member Ratio & Quantity (Score: 10/10):
    Our users have posted a total of 20298 messages
    We have 109 registered users
    The newest registered user is pixiequeen45
    Your forum has approximately 20,300 forum posts and 110 registered board members. If you were to divide all 20,300 forum posts into each and every one of the 110 registered board members, the ratio would be about 95 posts per registered member. 95:1 is an excellent ratio! You definitely should keep your members coming back and continuing their posting. Great work on the activity!


  2. Users Active (Score: 6/10):
    Members connected during last 24 hours :
    Members connected during last 24 hours : dcs01, Deli, Dragiiin123, EsponjadeMar, ExKizuna, PR!(Fanboy Silly Face!), Girlygirl24, Goosebumpsfan2, jjsthekid, Luke_525, NinjaMan552, pixiequeen45, Raya16, Rukia, Sabrespongebob, Santa Dog, SG10, Spongebobs1fan, SpongeOddFan, Steel Sponge, terminoob, that70sguy92, thenavigator, tvguy347, webizoid345, Wumbology
    For a forum with only about 110 registered board members, 26 members active on the forum in the past 24 hours is good, but I believe that your forum could do a whole lot more better. I suggest that you start sending out daily inactive notifications and weekly newsletters to your forum's registered members. That should bring them back to the forum and maintain their activity.


Forum Activity total :: 16/20



Overall Marking: 54/100
Ouch, a 54/100? Indifferent Oh, well, at least we think the site is legit and modifications is always a possibility, as long as teamwork is promoted Wink BTW, who critiqued this?
avatar
SG10
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 837
Doubloons : 16670
Join date : 2010-02-06
Age : 25
Location : Centerfold. It's a strip club;)

View user profile http://www.xat.com/TheChemistsLab

Back to top Go down

Re: Forumotion Review

Post by that70sguy92 on 6/26/2010, 6:37 pm

One of Forumotion's official reviewers, Rok.




Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?
avatar
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 11046
Doubloons : 53817
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Rock Bottom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forumotion Review

Post by Dragiiin123 on 6/26/2010, 6:41 pm

We did well!
avatar
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 3402
Doubloons : 14236
Join date : 2009-10-18
Age : 20
Location : WHAT ES GOING ON EL MEXICO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forumotion Review

Post by SG10 on 6/26/2010, 6:45 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:One of Forumotion's official reviewers, Rok.
Ah, I just viewed the updated notice Silly Face!
avatar
SG10
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 837
Doubloons : 16670
Join date : 2010-02-06
Age : 25
Location : Centerfold. It's a strip club;)

View user profile http://www.xat.com/TheChemistsLab

Back to top Go down

Re: Forumotion Review

Post by ExKizuna on 6/26/2010, 7:18 pm

Dragiiin123 wrote:We did well!
Yes, yes we did!
avatar
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 3408
Doubloons : 18737
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 22
Location : Hi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forumotion Review

Post by teenj12 on 7/23/2010, 3:09 am

Im glad this is an active site!54 of 100 aint so bad! Good job!
avatar
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 2314
Doubloons : 24162
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 20
Location : South Of Nowhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forumotion Review

Post by tvguy347 on 7/23/2010, 6:38 pm

teenj12 wrote:Im glad this is an active site!54 of 100 aint so bad! Good job!

You realize that that's an F, right?




I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
avatar
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9887
Doubloons : 32150
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 19
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forumotion Review

Post by teenj12 on 7/23/2010, 8:41 pm

TV Repairman wrote:
teenj12 wrote:Im glad this is an active site!54 of 100 aint so bad! Good job!

You realize that that's an F, right?
What? Crying or Very sad O.M.G.
avatar
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 2314
Doubloons : 24162
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 20
Location : South Of Nowhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forumotion Review

Post by that70sguy92 on 7/23/2010, 9:30 pm

teenj12 wrote:
TV Repairman wrote:
teenj12 wrote:Im glad this is an active site!54 of 100 aint so bad! Good job!

You realize that that's an F, right?
What? Crying or Very sad O.M.G.
Do you not attend school? Silly Face!




Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?
avatar
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 11046
Doubloons : 53817
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Rock Bottom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forumotion Review

Post by teenj12 on 7/23/2010, 9:51 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
teenj12 wrote:
TV Repairman wrote:
teenj12 wrote:Im glad this is an active site!54 of 100 aint so bad! Good job!

You realize that that's an F, right?
What? Crying or Very sad O.M.G.
Do you not attend school? Silly Face!
I think we disearve a Score Board
avatar
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 2314
Doubloons : 24162
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 20
Location : South Of Nowhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forumotion Review

Post by ExKizuna on 7/23/2010, 11:40 pm

teenj12 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
teenj12 wrote:
TV Repairman wrote:
teenj12 wrote:Im glad this is an active site!54 of 100 aint so bad! Good job!

You realize that that's an F, right?
What? Crying or Very sad O.M.G.
Do you not attend school? Silly Face!
I think we disearve a Score Board

Actually, I agree with the F. Just not for the same reasons, I still think this place deserves an F =/


avatar
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 3408
Doubloons : 18737
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 22
Location : Hi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forumotion Review

Post by Wumbology on 7/24/2010, 8:00 am

ExKizuna wrote:
teenj12 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
teenj12 wrote:
TV Repairman wrote:
teenj12 wrote:Im glad this is an active site!54 of 100 aint so bad! Good job!

You realize that that's an F, right?
What? Crying or Very sad O.M.G.
Do you not attend school? Silly Face!
I think we disearve a Score Board

Actually, I agree with the F. Just not for the same reasons, I still think this place deserves an F =/
If you don't like it, there's the big red "x" at the top right corner of the screen.

Btw, just ftr, 54% is a D- in Canada. Silly Face!


As an administrator, I hop on bandwagons like these.
avatar
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 9668
Doubloons : 36478
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 23
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forumotion Review

Post by ExKizuna on 7/24/2010, 12:40 pm

Wumbology wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
teenj12 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
teenj12 wrote:
TV Repairman wrote:
teenj12 wrote:Im glad this is an active site!54 of 100 aint so bad! Good job!

You realize that that's an F, right?
What? Crying or Very sad O.M.G.
Do you not attend school? Silly Face!
I think we disearve a Score Board

Actually, I agree with the F. Just not for the same reasons, I still think this place deserves an F =/
If you don't like it, there's the big red "x" at the top right corner of the screen.

Btw, just ftr, 54% is a D- in Canada. Silly Face!
Wait, really?! BURRIED TREASURE! SOO Happy


avatar
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 3408
Doubloons : 18737
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 22
Location : Hi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forumotion Review

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum