SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Spin-Off Reviews! Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Spin-Off Reviews! 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Spin-Off Reviews! Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Spin-Off Reviews! Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Spin-Off Reviews! Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Spin-Off Reviews! Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Spin-Off Reviews! Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Spin-Off Reviews! Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Spin-Off Reviews! Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Spin-Off Reviews! Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Spin-Off Reviews! Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Spin-Off Reviews!

+25
4EverGreen
storytime7
Fa
Metal Snake
Clappy
Doogle.
Bubby00000
The Bob_Ball
teenj12
ExKizuna
terminoob
Elastic Dog
webizoid345
Wumbology
Steel Sponge
Sabre
The Cartoon
♣CF♣
Goosebumpsfan2
tvguy347
tvfan95
jjsthekid
Dragiiin123
that70sguy92
thesuitelife44
29 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Spin-Off Reviews! Empty Spin-Off Reviews!

Post by thesuitelife44 10/12/2009, 8:24 pm

Post your reviews for spin-offs here! SOO Happy
thesuitelife44
thesuitelife44
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 26522

http://xat.com/spongebobcommittee

Back to top Go down

Spin-Off Reviews! Empty Re: Spin-Off Reviews!

Post by thesuitelife44 10/12/2009, 8:26 pm

Memories and Reprecussions: A+++++++

Genius. I loved how we got some background on Temeperance. And I also loved all the romance and drama going through this, but I feel really bad for Anna Sad And, am I the only one catchin' the Bikini Bottom University (clappy's old show) reference here? Cool Or is it just a coincidence. The TCI backlash was very LOLable too. HAHA
thesuitelife44
thesuitelife44
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 10/15/2009, 7:07 pm

Romeo and Juliet: B

This episode had a very strong plot, but I was not a big fan of the way you executed the plot. I can't explain it... I'm just not a big fan of the 'execution.' And, in some ways this episode seemed like a filler, and that you were rushing while you wrote it. But that's just my opinion. Other than that, a very good episode of Conch City, and I am really looking forward to the next one.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 63882

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 10/18/2009, 1:47 pm

Bikini bottom of the barrel adventures C-
He really needs to work on this. The storyline right now is outta wack.

The Guitar Hero F-
Don't cry. An F stands for F***ing incredible. So much good things can come out of a band spinoff. It's very creative. Continue it. Please.

Bikini Top C-
To bad that this just doesn't seem like a spongey spinoff. To much spinoffs you have to post. It's, just, mediocre. BLEH.
I guess I'm tired of seeing teen-based spinoffs. Around teen problems. Atleast have some realistic problems. Like drug abuse. Or M***********
enough said, true belevers
:x
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24301

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 10/18/2009, 3:21 pm

Generation Patrick: B

Sometimes I love this show, and yet sometimes it seems really strange. But, I love the strangeness as well, it's WHY I like this show. Unfortunately, it has some flaws. Those flaws are nothing major. Only some spelling and grammar errors. Work to fix those, and this show will go down in spin-off history as a great show. Plus, I love the names you have for your characters and your very original storyline. All together, this is a unique show!
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by thesuitelife44 10/23/2009, 7:28 pm

The Squirrely Adventures of Sandy Cheeks (as a whole): A+

This is currently one of my favorite spin-offs. Lots of the episodes teaches a lesson at the end, and there are lovable characters who have a background. The episodes are well written, and I don't see why this show can't go past 5 seasons, because there are so many possibilites. Once again, I love the show ☀
thesuitelife44
thesuitelife44
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by thesuitelife44 10/23/2009, 10:55 pm

Confronting Kurne: A++

This episode had the perfect balance of drama and action. I wonder what kind of adventure Nicholas will have getting back to WaterFalls Whoa! I am loving this spin-off and I can't wait for more.
thesuitelife44
thesuitelife44
Customers
Customers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 10/24/2009, 10:35 pm

Everybody Loves Chris: A

:affraid: Dramatic!! Shocked But... I hated it. Sad Nah, it was totally freaking awesome. The only problem I have is your organization of dialogue. How it's all jammed up like that, sometimes it makes it hard for me to read it. Other than that, maybe the best episode yet. But, that problem has been in all episodes with dialogue. Some advice, people tend to be less intimidated when there aren't large blocks of text for the whole episode, and it's sorted out by 'scenes.' But like I said... wow.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 1/23/2010, 2:27 pm

Show and Tell: B

It was a good start to a show that I am sure will be one of your best as you have grown as a writer. I've noticed it had a lot more detail than your other shows, and that impressed me. I can't wait to see what new characters and new adventures you have in store for us. The only flaws were a few spelling and grammar errors, and the fact that I felt like I was missing something. Though, like I already stated, your details and writing have improved a lot since your previous shows, I still feel like you need a few more details. But I feel confident that you will fix that problem in the next episode. I really am looking forward to the next episode of this show, and I can't wait to see it grow.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 1/23/2010, 3:58 pm

Show and Tell review: B+

Good new show, spongebobs1fan! It was just a normal pilot, so there really wasn't anything special, but it does look neat. I like the idea of having a grade in each season and i can't wait for more.
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42866

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 1/23/2010, 5:59 pm

Pat and Ping Pong Review: A

For some reason, i liked this one the best out of the pack. I guess it's because i like Ping pong lol, but it was still a great episode. Keep up the great work!
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvfan95 1/24/2010, 1:22 pm

Show and Tell: C+

Alright, you've certainly improved on a lot of things in your spin-offs. They're now longer, go into more detail and honestly do keep my interest. I feel this show has potential and certain parts were well-written. However nothing really climatic or interesting happened. I mean they did show and tell, Patrick didn't have time to show his thing, SpongeBob and him talked for a second and then bam, it was done. Still you're show has potential and I look forward to Episode 2.
tvfan95
tvfan95
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 26001

Back to top Go down

Spin-Off Reviews! Empty Show and Tell: C-

Post by tvguy347 1/24/2010, 1:37 pm

I agree with tvfan. The show does have potential, but it lacked in structure and it was too short. It seemed to me more like a summary and and not an episode. I'm not being mean but you have such a good idea so do better with the second episode!! SOO Happy
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 42215

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 1/25/2010, 8:07 pm

My Name is. . .
A++!!

Excellent! Phenomenal! I love this show!! It really keeps my attention and is well written. A++
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Goosebumpsfan2 1/25/2010, 9:53 pm

The Adventures of No Name: A-

A Pretty Good Show. My only problem is that it's a little bland at times. Other then that it's great so far.
Goosebumpsfan2
Goosebumpsfan2
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 28273

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 1/26/2010, 6:33 pm

The Field Trip: D+

Gah, I hate giving bad reviews. But with your show, it already seems like, to me, it will be... 1 step forward, 2 steps back, if you know what I mean. The first episode was good, but then this... well, I don't even know if I would call it okay, I'm sorry. So many grammar errors, not to mention it was also riddled with spelling error after spelling error, and I don't get the point of the parentheses inside of the episode. Not to mention the first episode had more detail than this, and most of the reviews told you that you needed more detail. One more thing, readers tend to get intimidated by very large chunks of text (especially with dialogue), so try to break it up into sections, or scenes. And if you have trouble with spelling and grammar, try putting it on Microsoft Word, or Microsoft Works Word Processor, or I'm sure you could at least find a Spell Check somewhere on the Internet, and most likely a Grammar Check, too. And I'm sorry if this seems too harsh, but it's totally just constructive criticism. I still really do think this has the potential to be your best show. And I also like seeing the beginning of the SpongeBob and Patrick friendship, I think that's very interesting to see. I'm not a fan of the actual plot of this episode either, it seems very generic, like it didn't take you much thought. I just don't think it was very original. So please, listen to this review. I'm looking forward to a third episode that lives up to the true potential that SpongeBob: Elementary Days has. I know it has it, I told you that when you posted the first episode. I just feel like you're not putting enough effort into the making of the episode, and maybe the series in general. It seems like you don't care. And if you don't care about the show you're making, we really don't care about reading the show. And if you don't like what you're writing about, then we probably don't like it. So here's my advice, if you don't like this show, cancel it, and find a topic that interests you. If you do care about it, good. All it needs is a bit of tweaking. I'd love to see some new, fresh characters, and a great new storyline. I look forward to reviewing the next episode of this show, because I am confident that you can improve this. I hope that you appreciate this very long review, I sacrificed a lot of my time to analyze your episode, and come up with some points for this total review of the episode. So don't hate me because it's negative, like me because it's negative, and I'm giving my honest opinion, and furthermore trying to help you improve not only this spin-off, but your future spin-offs.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 1/26/2010, 7:43 pm

The Field Trip C-

I agree with 70sguy. Show and Tell was good but Field Trip, but this lacked in pretty much everything. While I was reading this episode I was thinking in my head, "Wow. This is pretty bad." It didn't hold my attention at all. In fact it took me thirty minutes to read it because I got so bored. Sorry man, but this wasn't the best episode so far. Sad
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 1/30/2010, 11:59 am

Ghostly Review: A

Of course, it was just a normal pilot, but i still liked it. The script was neat and It had alot of Drama in it. Just curious, are you planning on having a ghost as a main villian? Though, i can't wait for more. SOO Happy
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 1/30/2010, 12:02 pm

jjsthekid wrote:Ghostly Review: A

Of course, it was just a normal pilot, but i still liked it. The script was neat and It had alot of Drama in it. Just curious, are you planning on having a ghost as a main villian? Though, i can't wait for more. SOO Happy
Oh yeah, a ghost will be a main villain. But it won't be some normal ghost, or a normal storyline.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 1/31/2010, 7:40 pm

Preparations Review : A

While i still have yet to read the other episodes of season 3, this was an awesome season finale. SOO Happy Though more could have happened, it was still neat. I can't wait to see what Stacey's Baby looks like and Archie fainting was a lol moment. I'm starting to like Jeremy's new henchmen Chenelle and i can't wait for season 4! I also wonder what will happen on their vacation.
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/31/2010, 8:03 pm

Preparations Review : A

I thought this was a good episode for the season finale of you're show. I cant wait for the next episode...

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 2/5/2010, 5:19 pm

Dove Drunk/Phone Call: A++++

A really emotional ep! Crying or Very sad RIP Calvin <='(
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 32725

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cartoon 2/7/2010, 5:08 pm

Island Sponge (So Far) - A+++

I can't rate just one episode because I've loved everyone. You guys have outdone yourselves. Usually I don't love Spin-Offs that are more suggestive than the Spongebob Universe but this is an exception. It could very well become one of my favorite Spin-Offs ever at this rate. I never watched Lost, but it seems to me that you have morphed into Spongebob perfectly. Keep up the good work!
The Cartoon
The Cartoon
Customers
Customers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 26460

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Dramatic_Static/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 2/7/2010, 5:48 pm

The New Gen. Pat C-

Wasn't too good. lacked in structure. Sorry...
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 2/7/2010, 6:13 pm

???????????? Pilot: A++++++++++++++++

Loved this. So suspenseful. I literally can't wait for the next ep!
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 2/9/2010, 3:04 pm

Postpartum Depression/Poor Guy- A+

Great eps Smile I look forward to the next one.
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre 2/9/2010, 3:08 pm

Dear Don

A great episode such a great ending it was a bit slow at the beginning but really picked up at the end can't wait until part 2

Final score: A
Sabre
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 28648

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 2/9/2010, 3:25 pm

The Spongebob That Almost Wasn't-A

Awsome first ep! lol at the end Silly Face! I look forward to reading more of your story SOO Happy
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 2/11/2010, 10:48 pm

Racey: A

It was really funny. I love you mocking the short, undetailed spin-offs. It's a total parody, and I'm lovin' it! SOO Happy
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 2/11/2010, 10:58 pm

Racey A+++++

An excellent comedy that is already a Number 1 on Spongebob! SOO Happy
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 2/11/2010, 11:02 pm

Eelz-Fantastic.
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24301

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 2/11/2010, 11:04 pm

Eezl- A++(so far)

One of the funniest spin-offs made! Nuff' said.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Doubloons : 37394

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 2/11/2010, 11:07 pm

Eelz ( So Far) : A

Great! I have never laughed so hard at a spin-off before. HAHA I hope it does last for a long time and i also can't wait for more.
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 2/11/2010, 11:09 pm

Sub-Par City: A+

Eelz just keeps getting better! Hope this lasts for a long time!!!
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 2/11/2010, 11:19 pm

Eelz New ep A+++++

It is excellent. This subway ep is excellent and I laugh out loud at every one. HAHA
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 2/12/2010, 1:26 pm

Eelz: A+++++

Really funny spin-off! Love it! HAHA HAHA
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 2/12/2010, 5:30 pm

Eelz ep 5: A+

awsome HAHA
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 2/12/2010, 5:32 pm

Party! Review: A

Although it wasn't as great as the other ones, it was still good. I did like the quote in the opening. HAHA And the ending was funny. Keep up the good work!
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 2/12/2010, 5:43 pm

Evil Dan Part 1 Review: A

Another lol episode. And that quote was funny. HAHA Can't wait to see what happens in part 2.
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 2/12/2010, 5:43 pm

Evil Dan: A+

Funny!! Can't wait for the next one:lol:
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 2/12/2010, 5:56 pm

Evil Dan pt 2: A++

Epic! this show keeps getting better HAHA
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 2/12/2010, 5:57 pm

Evil Dan Part 2 Review : A

Though more could have happened, it was still good. This show keeps getting funnier each episode. HAHA Can't wait for next episode.
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 2/12/2010, 6:09 pm

Evil Dan (1 & 2)- B-

Not my favorite episodes of your show, but they had me laughing for a while. Just one thing, though, and don't take it in the wrong way, don't demand reviews, saying you would appreciate them after the episode is more than enough, and everyone will most likely just review them then. But I don't like when people demand I do, because it's a little rude, and I might give the episodes a lower grade in the future. Great episode, AMAZING spin-off, though. Smile
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 2/12/2010, 6:31 pm

Procrastination: A

awsome Silly Face!
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 2/12/2010, 6:32 pm

Procrastination : A

Another good episode from your show. Can't wait for more!
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge 2/12/2010, 6:32 pm

Eelz- A+++

Epic Funnyness.
Steel Sponge
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Doubloons : 37394

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 2/12/2010, 6:35 pm

Spongebobfan200 wrote:Eelz- A+++

Epic Funnyness.
Besides the fact that you spelled 'funniness wrong' (if it's even a word Silly Face! ), I agree with that review completely.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 2/13/2010, 6:14 pm

Guess Who's Back Review : A

Yay! It's finally back (*angels sing*). This was an awesome return episode and the conflict between the bands is getting interesting. Can't wait to see what happens to Zeus's Band next episode and if Hades band makes a come back.

Shame the Movie has been cancelled though. Sad
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 2/13/2010, 6:16 pm

Soar Thunderbird!: A+

Very suspenseful! Shocked Pretty revealing as well. As your show nears its sure-to-be-epic finale, I'm getting into it more and more. Remember when I negatively reviewed it way back when? Well you've definitely improved as a writer since then, and I can't wait to see what more happens in MermaidMan: The Brave and the Bold's final season. Great job.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 2/14/2010, 7:39 pm

Egotistical Mania!: B-

Probably the worst episode since it had only one word and all that, but the irony was very funny.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next