Log in

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Hey! I can still post here!
7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» Spongebuddymania.net
7/1/2018, 8:49 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The you're really pissing me off thread
7/1/2018, 8:47 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» FORUMOTION LIVES
7/1/2018, 7:46 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

» eeeeehhhhh
12/26/2017, 11:58 am by Conehead

» Hi everyone
12/26/2017, 11:55 am by Conehead

» Off-Topic!
12/26/2017, 2:51 am by OMJ


Spongebuddymania.net

Post new topic   Reply to topic

Go down

Spongebuddymania.net

Post by Steel Sponge on 6/16/2010, 12:15 pm

Most people call it the ultimate SB fan site....

http://www.sbmania.net/


Current Spin-Offs: Pisces Moon, Z-Storm, UWS: SBC Style, S.P.O.N.G.E.B.O.B
Ended: Adventures of No Name
Hiatus: Guru Gakuto

[Yeah, don't ask me about my signature, I'm working on it]
avatar
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 6332
Doubloons : 26979
Join date : 2010-01-23
Location : Galaluna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebuddymania.net

Post by that70sguy92 on 6/16/2010, 12:33 pm

No no.

Us > Them Silly Face!




Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?
avatar
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 11046
Doubloons : 53467
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Rock Bottom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebuddymania.net

Post by Guest on 6/16/2010, 4:48 pm

Haha what 70s said.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebuddymania.net

Post by Wumbology on 6/16/2010, 5:33 pm

Steel Sponge wrote:Most people call it the ultimate SB fan site....

http://www.sbmania.net/
Get the hell out.


As an administrator, I hop on bandwagons like these.
avatar
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 9668
Doubloons : 36128
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 23
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebuddymania.net

Post by Steel Sponge on 6/16/2010, 5:45 pm

And what is wrong with "them."


Current Spin-Offs: Pisces Moon, Z-Storm, UWS: SBC Style, S.P.O.N.G.E.B.O.B
Ended: Adventures of No Name
Hiatus: Guru Gakuto

[Yeah, don't ask me about my signature, I'm working on it]
avatar
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 6332
Doubloons : 26979
Join date : 2010-01-23
Location : Galaluna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebuddymania.net

Post by Wumbology on 6/16/2010, 5:49 pm

Steel Sponge wrote:And what is wrong with "them."
Actually, I just checked it out and registered. Silly Face! Maybe we can recruit some members over here.


As an administrator, I hop on bandwagons like these.
avatar
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 9668
Doubloons : 36128
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 23
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebuddymania.net

Post by Steel Sponge on 6/16/2010, 5:50 pm

Wumbology wrote:
Steel Sponge wrote:And what is wrong with "them."
Actually, I just checked it out and registered. Silly Face! Maybe we can recruit some members over here.

So you mean "Get the hell out" as in "No way, yes way" term? If so, then I must be a noob.


Current Spin-Offs: Pisces Moon, Z-Storm, UWS: SBC Style, S.P.O.N.G.E.B.O.B
Ended: Adventures of No Name
Hiatus: Guru Gakuto

[Yeah, don't ask me about my signature, I'm working on it]
avatar
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 6332
Doubloons : 26979
Join date : 2010-01-23
Location : Galaluna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebuddymania.net

Post by that70sguy92 on 6/16/2010, 5:51 pm

Wumbology wrote:
Steel Sponge wrote:And what is wrong with "them."
Actually, I just checked it out and registered. Silly Face! Maybe we can recruit some members over here.
We got Santa_Dog out of doing that. But we didn't advertise well. Silly Face!




Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?
avatar
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 11046
Doubloons : 53467
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Rock Bottom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebuddymania.net

Post by terminoob on 6/16/2010, 6:23 pm

Wumbology wrote:
Steel Sponge wrote:And what is wrong with "them."
Actually, I just checked it out and registered. Silly Face! Maybe we can recruit some members over here.

God no. This is part of the reason tvguy and I always fought in the chatroom.

Why can't people see this was supposed to be just for Tv.com members who got banned and nothing more? -.-
avatar
terminoob
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 1369
Doubloons : 13500
Join date : 2009-08-15
Age : 24
Location : A pineapple under the sea

View user profile http://sbcommunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebuddymania.net

Post by Wumbology on 6/17/2010, 6:48 am

terminoob wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
Steel Sponge wrote:And what is wrong with "them."
Actually, I just checked it out and registered. Silly Face! Maybe we can recruit some members over here.

God no. This is part of the reason tvguy and I always fought in the chatroom.

Why can't people see this was supposed to be just for Tv.com members who got banned and nothing more? -.-
So... then about 90% of this population shouldn't be here. Also, you may as well get rid of me as an ambassador too, because my job is to find people from different sites.


As an administrator, I hop on bandwagons like these.
avatar
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 9668
Doubloons : 36128
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 23
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebuddymania.net

Post by terminoob on 6/17/2010, 7:12 am

Wumbology wrote:
terminoob wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
Steel Sponge wrote:And what is wrong with "them."
Actually, I just checked it out and registered. Silly Face! Maybe we can recruit some members over here.

God no. This is part of the reason tvguy and I always fought in the chatroom.

Why can't people see this was supposed to be just for Tv.com members who got banned and nothing more? -.-
So... then about 90% of this population shouldn't be here. Also, you may as well get rid of me as an ambassador too, because my job is to find people from different sites.

Yeah... And? This site was made because people got banned from Tv.com for unjust reasons. Not to gather every frickin' SpongeBob fan from every corner of the Internet.

Oh, and I'd very much enjoy getting rid of ambassadors altogether, but apparently I can't.
avatar
terminoob
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 1369
Doubloons : 13500
Join date : 2009-08-15
Age : 24
Location : A pineapple under the sea

View user profile http://sbcommunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebuddymania.net

Post by Wumbology on 6/17/2010, 8:24 pm

terminoob wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
terminoob wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
Steel Sponge wrote:And what is wrong with "them."
Actually, I just checked it out and registered. Silly Face! Maybe we can recruit some members over here.

God no. This is part of the reason tvguy and I always fought in the chatroom.

Why can't people see this was supposed to be just for Tv.com members who got banned and nothing more? -.-
So... then about 90% of this population shouldn't be here. Also, you may as well get rid of me as an ambassador too, because my job is to find people from different sites.

Yeah... And?
What is this? I made a valid point and you dismiss it. Tell me, exactly how many members here are tv.com members that got banned for "unjust" reasons?

I don't know why you keep complaining about the members, recruiting new members, etc. It's almost as if you want this place to be a ghost town.


As an administrator, I hop on bandwagons like these.
avatar
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 9668
Doubloons : 36128
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 23
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebuddymania.net

Post by terminoob on 6/17/2010, 9:10 pm

Wumbology wrote:
terminoob wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
terminoob wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
Steel Sponge wrote:And what is wrong with "them."
Actually, I just checked it out and registered. Silly Face! Maybe we can recruit some members over here.

God no. This is part of the reason tvguy and I always fought in the chatroom.

Why can't people see this was supposed to be just for Tv.com members who got banned and nothing more? -.-
So... then about 90% of this population shouldn't be here. Also, you may as well get rid of me as an ambassador too, because my job is to find people from different sites.

Yeah... And?
What is this? I made a valid point and you dismiss it. Tell me, exactly how many members here are tv.com members that got banned for "unjust" reasons?

I don't know why you keep complaining about the members, recruiting new members, etc. It's almost as if you want this place to be a ghost town.

I don't give a fuck. I did not want this site to be how it is; I don't know how many times I can say this. No one ever listened to me for whatever reason. 70s and tvguy took over and completely changed the direction this site was going. That's how it is. I made this when people were being TOS'd, suspended or banned for no reason. I hated that every good member was being forced to leave, so I wanted those people to continue here. That's it. Nothing more. But no one seemed to care.

If I was the only admin, trust me; this site would only be Tv.com members whether you liked it or not. I would have never allowed ambassadors to come into play, nor would I have allowed tvguy to recruit every person he ever met on the Internet.
avatar
terminoob
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 1369
Doubloons : 13500
Join date : 2009-08-15
Age : 24
Location : A pineapple under the sea

View user profile http://sbcommunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebuddymania.net

Post by Wumbology on 6/18/2010, 7:29 am

...But why was tvguy ever here in the first place? He isn't banned from tv.com.

Seriously: The only three members I can think of who actually got banned from tv.com are you, 70s, and PokeSponge123.

I don't know, maybe we should all just leave. Then you can have your SbCommunity utopia.


As an administrator, I hop on bandwagons like these.
avatar
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 9668
Doubloons : 36128
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 23
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebuddymania.net

Post by terminoob on 6/18/2010, 8:40 am

Wumbology wrote:...But why was tvguy ever here in the first place? He isn't banned from tv.com.

Seriously: The only three members I can think of who actually got banned from tv.com are you, 70s, and PokeSponge123.

I don't know, maybe we should all just leave. Then you can have your SbCommunity utopia.

I'd just have you all leave myself, but I honestly doubt you'd cooperate, and I don't feel like getting the remaining members pissed off at me more than they already are.
avatar
terminoob
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 1369
Doubloons : 13500
Join date : 2009-08-15
Age : 24
Location : A pineapple under the sea

View user profile http://sbcommunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebuddymania.net

Post by Dragiiin123 on 6/18/2010, 12:38 pm

Wumbology wrote:...But why was tvguy ever here in the first place? He isn't banned from tv.com.

Seriously: The only three members I can think of who actually got banned from tv.com are you, 70s, and PokeSponge123.

I don't know, maybe we should all just leave. Then you can have your SbCommunity utopia.
I was banned and so was CF.
avatar
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 3402
Doubloons : 13886
Join date : 2009-10-18
Age : 20
Location : WHAT ES GOING ON EL MEXICO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebuddymania.net

Post by Wumbology on 6/18/2010, 4:24 pm

terminoob wrote:
Wumbology wrote:...But why was tvguy ever here in the first place? He isn't banned from tv.com.

Seriously: The only three members I can think of who actually got banned from tv.com are you, 70s, and PokeSponge123.

I don't know, maybe we should all just leave. Then you can have your SbCommunity utopia.

I'd just have you all leave myself, but I honestly doubt you'd cooperate, and I don't feel like getting the remaining members pissed off at me more than they already are.
Well, of course they would get pissed off at you: You're being ridiculous.

Also, I didn't know Cf was banned, and I didn't even know you were on tv.com, dragiiin.

Sorry, termi. I've grown accustomed to this board, and if someone doesn't like me because I don't fit a miniscule demographic, tough nuggets.


As an administrator, I hop on bandwagons like these.
avatar
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 9668
Doubloons : 36128
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 23
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebuddymania.net

Post by ExKizuna on 6/25/2010, 2:06 pm

Dragiiin123 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:...But why was tvguy ever here in the first place? He isn't banned from tv.com.

Seriously: The only three members I can think of who actually got banned from tv.com are you, 70s, and PokeSponge123.

I don't know, maybe we should all just leave. Then you can have your SbCommunity utopia.
I was banned and so was CF.
Me too!
avatar
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 3408
Doubloons : 18387
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 22
Location : Hi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebuddymania.net

Post by Wumbology on 6/25/2010, 6:28 pm

I don't think those people at SpongeBuddyMania ever approved my account. Dargh


As an administrator, I hop on bandwagons like these.
avatar
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 9668
Doubloons : 36128
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 23
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebuddymania.net

Post by Dragiiin123 on 6/25/2010, 6:40 pm

Wumbology wrote:I don't think those people at SpongeBuddyMania ever approved my account. Dargh
DAMNDAMNDMAN
avatar
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 3402
Doubloons : 13886
Join date : 2009-10-18
Age : 20
Location : WHAT ES GOING ON EL MEXICO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebuddymania.net

Post by Clappy on 10/21/2010, 1:16 pm

I hate SBM. I have an account and I could just never get into it. That site is a cluttered mess




avatar
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 9060
Doubloons : 38551
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 29
Location : *giggles*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebuddymania.net

Post by storytime7 on 10/21/2010, 3:14 pm

Never joined that site. Didn't look to good, and it's certainly no SBC. Silly Face!
avatar
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 2680
Doubloons : 14263
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebuddymania.net

Post by Elastic Dog on 10/21/2010, 4:08 pm

BEST SPONGESITE EVER!

Sadly, its been dying.
avatar
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Safari
Posts : 2507
Doubloons : 22544
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebuddymania.net

Post by ExKizuna on 10/21/2010, 7:03 pm

Santa Dog wrote:BEST SPONGESITE EVER!

Sadly, its been dying.
lolno. SBC is the best, because most of them over there are dumbasses. While over here, we're dumbass free.


avatar
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 3408
Doubloons : 18387
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 22
Location : Hi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebuddymania.net

Post by Guest on 11/26/2010, 1:18 pm

Clappy wrote:I hate SBM. I have an account and I could just never get into it. That site is a cluttered mess
Perhaps if you emailed an admin or talked to one of the members there to PM me, I could fix that for you.
storytime7 wrote:Never joined that site. Didn't look to good, and it's certainly no SBC. Silly Face!
It certainly is not SBC. It's better SOO Happy

ExKizuna wrote:
Santa Dog wrote:BEST SPONGESITE EVER!

Sadly, its been dying.
lolno. SBC is the best, because most of them over there are dumbasses. While over here, we're dumbass free.
Not quite dumbass free. Your mods & admins are arguing in this topic.

-We can go without the Site Insulting. Warned and edited..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebuddymania.net

Post by Steel Sponge on 11/26/2010, 1:20 pm

Screw this thread, I utterly failed.

FYI, consider both sites as rivals, ssj.


Current Spin-Offs: Pisces Moon, Z-Storm, UWS: SBC Style, S.P.O.N.G.E.B.O.B
Ended: Adventures of No Name
Hiatus: Guru Gakuto

[Yeah, don't ask me about my signature, I'm working on it]
avatar
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 6332
Doubloons : 26979
Join date : 2010-01-23
Location : Galaluna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebuddymania.net

Post by Guest on 11/26/2010, 1:25 pm

I dont really care about the rivalry. I've actually unbanned a few members over at sbm just for the fun of the lulz.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebuddymania.net

Post by Elastic Dog on 11/26/2010, 1:41 pm

I'm considering returning to SBM.
avatar
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Safari
Posts : 2507
Doubloons : 22544
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebuddymania.net

Post by storytime7 on 11/26/2010, 1:43 pm

ssj4gogita4 wrote:
Clappy wrote:I hate SBM. I have an account and I could just never get into it. That site is a cluttered mess
Perhaps if you emailed an admin or talked to one of the members there to PM me, I could fix that for you.
storytime7 wrote:Never joined that site. Didn't look to good, and it's certainly no SBC. Silly Face!
It certainly is not SBC. It's better SOO Happy

ExKizuna wrote:
Santa Dog wrote:BEST SPONGESITE EVER!

Sadly, its been dying.
lolno. SBC is the best, because most of them over there are dumbasses. While over here, we're dumbass free.
Not quite dumbass free. Your mods & admins are arguing in this topic.

-We can go without the Site Insulting. Warned and edited..


I've checked out SBMania before, and it doesn't look too good of a site. SBC is far superior.

P.S. Just because mods/admins sometimes argue, that doesn't make them stupid. Pick up a fucking dictionary, and read the definition of a "dumbass".
avatar
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 2680
Doubloons : 14263
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebuddymania.net

Post by PhilipB on 11/26/2010, 1:58 pm

SBM is cluttered?

You go around having about 5 huge images in your signatures and call SBM cluttered?

Seriously, I'm not trying to diss this site but IMO SBM is far superior in design, content, and members. And what do you mean SBM is failing or getting less popular? So? As I said I very much like the close-knit family of SBM and I think that the admins and mods at that site are brilliant and dedicate their time and money to the running and maintenance of the site.

See you on the flip side.
avatar
PhilipB
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 60
Doubloons : 15481
Join date : 2010-02-20
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebuddymania.net

Post by Elastic Dog on 11/26/2010, 2:05 pm

PhilipB wrote:SBM is cluttered?

You go around having about 5 huge images in your signatures and call SBM cluttered?

Seriously, I'm not trying to diss this site but IMO SBM is far superior in design, content, and members. And what do you mean SBM is failing or getting less popular? So? As I said I very much like the close-knit family of SBM and I think that the admins and mods at that site are brilliant and dedicate their time and money to the running and maintenance of the site.

See you on the flip side.

^This.
avatar
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Safari
Posts : 2507
Doubloons : 22544
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebuddymania.net

Post by that70sguy92 on 11/26/2010, 2:07 pm

PhilipB wrote:SBM is cluttered?

You go around having about 5 huge images in your signatures and call SBM cluttered?

Seriously, I'm not trying to diss this site but IMO SBM is far superior in design, content, and members. And what do you mean SBM is failing or getting less popular? So? As I said I very much like the close-knit family of SBM and I think that the admins and mods at that site are brilliant and dedicate their time and money to the running and maintenance of the site.

See you on the flip side.
Images in signatures has nothing to do with navigating through the site. And how could you say something like that, then say you're not trying to diss the site? Right. Good For You

As for the close-knit family part, HA! Everyone here has known each other for a long time, and we are all a very close-knit family. Our admins and mods work to help our member, and we've got a clear example that the money you mention is not necessary for a successful forum. Only time and care. Maybe you do think SBM's design and content are better. Good. That's your opinion. Why post it on a site that obviously sees it the other way around? The honest-to-God fact is that this site is more active. There is no disputing that. Maybe at one point SBM was more active, I don't know, nor do I care. There is no point arguing this, since no one is going to change their views. Facts are facts, and we are more active. You can stay at SBM if you want, that's fine. Stay with your family, we'll stay with ours.

See you on the flip side. Teehee!




Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?
avatar
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 11046
Doubloons : 53467
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Rock Bottom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebuddymania.net

Post by tvguy347 on 11/26/2010, 2:19 pm

PhilipB wrote:SBM is cluttered?

You go around having about 5 huge images in your signatures and call SBM cluttered?

Seriously, I'm not trying to diss this site but IMO SBM is far superior in design, content, and members. And what do you mean SBM is failing or getting less popular? So? As I said I very much like the close-knit family of SBM and I think that the admins and mods at that site are brilliant and dedicate their time and money to the running and maintenance of the site.

See you on the flip side.

5 huge images has something to do with organization, huh? Explain to me how that has to do with organization. Our site accumulates many posts a day, when yours only gets a few. I would know, since I go over there every day to PM a friend on there.




I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
avatar
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9887
Doubloons : 31800
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 19
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebuddymania.net

Post by PhilipB on 11/26/2010, 2:32 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
PhilipB wrote:SBM is cluttered?

You go around having about 5 huge images in your signatures and call SBM cluttered?

Seriously, I'm not trying to diss this site but IMO SBM is far superior in design, content, and members. And what do you mean SBM is failing or getting less popular? So? As I said I very much like the close-knit family of SBM and I think that the admins and mods at that site are brilliant and dedicate their time and money to the running and maintenance of the site.

See you on the flip side.
Images in signatures has nothing to do with navigating through the site. And how could you say something like that, then say you're not trying to diss the site? Right. Good For You

As for the close-knit family part, HA! Everyone here has known each other for a long time, and we are all a very close-knit family. Our admins and mods work to help our member, and we've got a clear example that the money you mention is not necessary for a successful forum. Only time and care. Maybe you do think SBM's design and content are better. Good. That's your opinion. Why post it on a site that obviously sees it the other way around? The honest-to-God fact is that this site is more active. There is no disputing that. Maybe at one point SBM was more active, I don't know, nor do I care. There is no point arguing this, since no one is going to change their views. Facts are facts, and we are more active. You can stay at SBM if you want, that's fine. Stay with your family, we'll stay with ours.

See you on the flip side. Teehee!

How is SBM hard to navigate? It uses IPBoard, has several different skins, and I've been using it fine for 5 years.

As for the close-knit family part, this board has only been here for a year or two. SBM has been around for six years, and we've known each other much longer.

Money might not be needed, but what I was stating is that SBM's admins and mods put in money to keep the site maintained and up on its servers. It has an actual main site, as well as the hosting the very first SpongeBob episode capsule website, The Mermalair. It is where the idea for the very first and to this date only Squidward Shrine on the internet (by me) was thought up. Not to mention that most of the people on this site came here from a site called 'TV dot com' because they were banned, and then came onto other SB sites, said they sucked, and told them to come here! Not a very wise marketing initiative, is it?

Does it really matter if you are more active? Back in the boom days of 2006-2007 SBM was an endless mindpool of kids (including me) who all loved SBSP, and though I guess it would be nice to become more popular again, SBM's smaller community is actually a much nicer place now where we've all grown up and talk about our lives and situations as well as our continuing (but slightly waning as we don't have time for it) affection for the yellow sponge. I aliken SBM to an English village, where everybody knows everybody and we all meet up in the local Post Office on the 5th Wednesday on the month to have a chat about our lives (but of course everyday because this is the internet).

Oh, and you can e-chuckle all you want, but I was making a point. SBM is the flipside, as in it is completely opposite to this site.

Friendly.
avatar
PhilipB
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 60
Doubloons : 15481
Join date : 2010-02-20
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebuddymania.net

Post by tvguy347 on 11/26/2010, 2:42 pm

PhilipB wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
PhilipB wrote:SBM is cluttered?

You go around having about 5 huge images in your signatures and call SBM cluttered?

Seriously, I'm not trying to diss this site but IMO SBM is far superior in design, content, and members. And what do you mean SBM is failing or getting less popular? So? As I said I very much like the close-knit family of SBM and I think that the admins and mods at that site are brilliant and dedicate their time and money to the running and maintenance of the site.

See you on the flip side.
Images in signatures has nothing to do with navigating through the site. And how could you say something like that, then say you're not trying to diss the site? Right. Good For You

As for the close-knit family part, HA! Everyone here has known each other for a long time, and we are all a very close-knit family. Our admins and mods work to help our member, and we've got a clear example that the money you mention is not necessary for a successful forum. Only time and care. Maybe you do think SBM's design and content are better. Good. That's your opinion. Why post it on a site that obviously sees it the other way around? The honest-to-God fact is that this site is more active. There is no disputing that. Maybe at one point SBM was more active, I don't know, nor do I care. There is no point arguing this, since no one is going to change their views. Facts are facts, and we are more active. You can stay at SBM if you want, that's fine. Stay with your family, we'll stay with ours.

See you on the flip side. Teehee!

How is SBM hard to navigate? It uses IPBoard, has several different skins, and I've been using it fine for 5 years.

As for the close-knit family part, this board has only been here for a year or two. SBM has been around for six years, and we've known each other much longer.

Money might not be needed, but what I was stating is that SBM's admins and mods put in money to keep the site maintained and up on its servers. It has an actual main site, as well as the hosting the very first SpongeBob episode capsule website, The Mermalair. It is where the idea for the very first and to this date only Squidward Shrine on the internet (by me) was thought up. Not to mention that most of the people on this site came here from a site called 'TV dot com' because they were banned, and then came onto other SB sites, said they sucked, and told them to come here! Not a very wise marketing initiative, is it?

Does it really matter if you are more active? Back in the boom days of 2006-2007 SBM was an endless mindpool of kids (including me) who all loved SBSP, and though I guess it would be nice to become more popular again, SBM's smaller community is actually a much nicer place now where we've all grown up and talk about our lives and situations as well as our continuing (but slightly waning as we don't have time for it) affection for the yellow sponge. I aliken SBM to an English village, where everybody knows everybody and we all meet up in the local Post Office on the 5th Wednesday on the month to have a chat about our lives (but of course everyday because this is the internet).

Oh, and you can e-chuckle all you want, but I was making a point. SBM is the flipside, as in it is completely opposite to this site.

Friendly.

TV.com was a great site, minus the cruel mods. But you're wrong. We've known each other for several years, here and on TV.com. We have the same type of site, everyone here knows each other and chats about their lives. We are there for users that need support or help. We give advice; we're a family, whether anyone on here likes it or not.

But the Golden Ages of 2006-2007 are over. The past. Our community is also a nice, small community, although a tad larger than yours. It doesn't make a difference.




I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
avatar
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9887
Doubloons : 31800
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 19
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebuddymania.net

Post by that70sguy92 on 11/26/2010, 2:43 pm

PhilipB wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
PhilipB wrote:SBM is cluttered?

You go around having about 5 huge images in your signatures and call SBM cluttered?

Seriously, I'm not trying to diss this site but IMO SBM is far superior in design, content, and members. And what do you mean SBM is failing or getting less popular? So? As I said I very much like the close-knit family of SBM and I think that the admins and mods at that site are brilliant and dedicate their time and money to the running and maintenance of the site.

See you on the flip side.
Images in signatures has nothing to do with navigating through the site. And how could you say something like that, then say you're not trying to diss the site? Right. Good For You

As for the close-knit family part, HA! Everyone here has known each other for a long time, and we are all a very close-knit family. Our admins and mods work to help our member, and we've got a clear example that the money you mention is not necessary for a successful forum. Only time and care. Maybe you do think SBM's design and content are better. Good. That's your opinion. Why post it on a site that obviously sees it the other way around? The honest-to-God fact is that this site is more active. There is no disputing that. Maybe at one point SBM was more active, I don't know, nor do I care. There is no point arguing this, since no one is going to change their views. Facts are facts, and we are more active. You can stay at SBM if you want, that's fine. Stay with your family, we'll stay with ours.

See you on the flip side. Teehee!

How is SBM hard to navigate? It uses IPBoard, has several different skins, and I've been using it fine for 5 years.

As for the close-knit family part, this board has only been here for a year or two. SBM has been around for six years, and we've known each other much longer.

Money might not be needed, but what I was stating is that SBM's admins and mods put in money to keep the site maintained and up on its servers. It has an actual main site, as well as the hosting the very first SpongeBob episode capsule website, The Mermalair. It is where the idea for the very first and to this date only Squidward Shrine on the internet (by me) was thought up. Not to mention that most of the people on this site came here from a site called 'TV dot com' because they were banned, and then came onto other SB sites, said they sucked, and told them to come here! Not a very wise marketing initiative, is it?

Does it really matter if you are more active? Back in the boom days of 2006-2007 SBM was an endless mindpool of kids (including me) who all loved SBSP, and though I guess it would be nice to become more popular again, SBM's smaller community is actually a much nicer place now where we've all grown up and talk about our lives and situations as well as our continuing (but slightly waning as we don't have time for it) affection for the yellow sponge. I aliken SBM to an English village, where everybody knows everybody and we all meet up in the local Post Office on the 5th Wednesday on the month to have a chat about our lives (but of course everyday because this is the internet).

Oh, and you can e-chuckle all you want, but I was making a point. SBM is the flipside, as in it is completely opposite to this site.

Friendly.
You know what, I could comment on that with some long novel that makes your insides tear up a little, but I feel I'm above that right now, and talking to a brick wall isn't really worth my time.

So you can say all you want about how SBM is superior to SBC, but the members here will always disagree. We are loyal. We are the SpongeBob Community. It's not just a name -- it's what we are, and how we operate.




Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?
avatar
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 11046
Doubloons : 53467
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 26
Location : Rock Bottom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebuddymania.net

Post by Sabre on 11/26/2010, 2:51 pm

I love both sites but I've got to say SBM is dead, I do like the design and members but it's seriously deserted
avatar
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 2168
Doubloons : 18233
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 22
Location : With my good friend Zoidberg Jesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebuddymania.net

Post by storytime7 on 11/26/2010, 3:00 pm

PhilipB wrote:SBM is cluttered?

You go around having about 5 huge images in your signatures and call SBM cluttered?

Seriously, I'm not trying to diss this site but IMO SBM is far superior in design, content, and members. And what do you mean SBM is failing or getting less popular? So? As I said I very much like the close-knit family of SBM and I think that the admins and mods at that site are brilliant and dedicate their time and money to the running and maintenance of the site.

See you on the flip side.


First of all, I didn't say SBM was cluttered, so what do the images in my signature have to do with this anyway? Second of all, you are trying to diss this site if you don't think the mods/admins are doing their job well. The site has tons of activity every day, so it looks like they are currently doing a much better job than the mods/admins at SBM. Seriously, I don't care if you like SBM better. All evidence will show that SBC is currently the better site, and that your site is slowly dying more and more each day. Farewell, and good luck with your shitty site.

- Storytime7
avatar
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 2680
Doubloons : 14263
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebuddymania.net

Post by Jelly on 11/26/2010, 3:08 pm

Oh guys, please let's not do this! I most certainly do not approve of this thread.
See? THIS is why there's always some sort of fight going on here, sorry, but that's something you don't see in SBM very often.
Don't ask me to take sides, that's just an immature move, IMO, but SBM was my first internet family, if you want to put it that way, and if you're calling the members there dumbasses then you're calling not only me, but also some of my best friends dumbasses as well.
I honestly don't see why we need this said "war", what will we take from it? Say what site is better? Impossible, each site has it's own thing. I do admit that this site is more active NOW, great, but if you ask me, SBM does look more organized, and has a longer running and history, but that's beyond the point.
I just ask, as nicely as I can, can we please stop this shit? I will not, and I repeat, will NOT be taking sides, I have as many friends in SBM as I have here, and yes, the friends I have here are obviously because we were TV.com friends first.
I mean, anyway, why the fuck can't both sites co-exist? Obviously people love it here, and SBMmers like what they've got going, why do we have to be getting on each other's faces? What will we get from it other than senseless, useless internet fight?
Just, ugh, stop this unless you have a OHSOFUCKINGGOOD reason to do so @_@



**Awards this way**
Spoiler:

Winner of the 2nd SpongeBob Jeopardy Game! June, 2011
The I has a Facebook award.

YouTube DeviantArt
avatar
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 4680
Doubloons : 32301
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 29
Location : Where rockinghorse people eat marshmallow pies

View user profile http://spongefifi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebuddymania.net

Post by storytime7 on 11/26/2010, 3:13 pm

JellyFishJammer wrote:Oh guys, please let's not do this! I most certainly do not approve of this thread.
See? THIS is why there's always some sort of fight going on here, sorry, but that's something you don't see in SBM very often.
Don't ask me to take sides, that's just an immature move, IMO, but SBM was my first internet family, if you want to put it that way, and if you're calling the members there dumbasses then you're calling not only me, but also some of my best friends dumbasses as well.
I honestly don't see why we need this said "war", what will we take from it? Say what site is better? Impossible, each site has it's own thing. I do admit that this site is more active NOW, great, but if you ask me, SBM does look more organized, and has a longer running and history, but that's beyond the point.
I just ask, as nicely as I can, can we please stop this shit? I will not, and I repeat, will NOT be taking sides, I have as many friends in SBM as I have here, and yes, the friends I have here are obviously because we were TV.com friends first.
I mean, anyway, why the fuck can't both sites co-exist? Obviously people love it here, and SBMmers like what they've got going, why do we have to be getting on each other's faces? What will we get from it other than senseless, useless internet fight?
Just, ugh, stop this unless you have a OHSOFUCKINGGOOD reason to do so @_@


They started it by bumping this thread today.
avatar
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 2680
Doubloons : 14263
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebuddymania.net

Post by Sabre on 11/26/2010, 3:14 pm

Jelly is correct, what's the point in arguing it's not going to get us anywhere. SBC is a completely different site than SBM with different members, forums etc. so can someone please lock this thread and forget it ever was created?
avatar
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 2168
Doubloons : 18233
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 22
Location : With my good friend Zoidberg Jesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebuddymania.net

Post by Jelly on 11/26/2010, 3:16 pm

storytime7 wrote:
JellyFishJammer wrote:Oh guys, please let's not do this! I most certainly do not approve of this thread.
See? THIS is why there's always some sort of fight going on here, sorry, but that's something you don't see in SBM very often.
Don't ask me to take sides, that's just an immature move, IMO, but SBM was my first internet family, if you want to put it that way, and if you're calling the members there dumbasses then you're calling not only me, but also some of my best friends dumbasses as well.
I honestly don't see why we need this said "war", what will we take from it? Say what site is better? Impossible, each site has it's own thing. I do admit that this site is more active NOW, great, but if you ask me, SBM does look more organized, and has a longer running and history, but that's beyond the point.
I just ask, as nicely as I can, can we please stop this shit? I will not, and I repeat, will NOT be taking sides, I have as many friends in SBM as I have here, and yes, the friends I have here are obviously because we were TV.com friends first.
I mean, anyway, why the fuck can't both sites co-exist? Obviously people love it here, and SBMmers like what they've got going, why do we have to be getting on each other's faces? What will we get from it other than senseless, useless internet fight?
Just, ugh, stop this unless you have a OHSOFUCKINGGOOD reason to do so @_@


They started it by bumping this thread today.
When you call people this or that, the least they can do is defend themselves.
Don't go asking why the fuck they are here, you guys were the ones that starting begging for members over there in the first place back then. oh yeah, I was there, and I know how annoying it was. ahem.
Just needed to say that @_@



**Awards this way**
Spoiler:

Winner of the 2nd SpongeBob Jeopardy Game! June, 2011
The I has a Facebook award.

YouTube DeviantArt
avatar
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 4680
Doubloons : 32301
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 29
Location : Where rockinghorse people eat marshmallow pies

View user profile http://spongefifi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebuddymania.net

Post by Jelly on 11/26/2010, 3:17 pm

Sabrespongebob wrote:Jelly is correct, what's the point in arguing it's not going to get us anywhere. SBC is a completely different site than SBM with different members, forums etc. so can someone please lock this thread and forget it ever was created?
Yes, please, I'm starting to get pissed and I really don't need that right now.



**Awards this way**
Spoiler:

Winner of the 2nd SpongeBob Jeopardy Game! June, 2011
The I has a Facebook award.

YouTube DeviantArt
avatar
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 4680
Doubloons : 32301
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 29
Location : Where rockinghorse people eat marshmallow pies

View user profile http://spongefifi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebuddymania.net

Post by jjsthekid on 12/25/2017, 2:42 pm

Behold the start of all SBC/SBM drama. <3


Spin-Off Hall Of Fame

Users: RaeandAnasRock, clapmaster, tvfan95, Pokesponge123, 4EverGreen, DC-Dude, Pandamoo2, jjsthekid, terminoob, that70sguy92, The_Cartoon, Spongebobs1fan, Dragiiin123, Bob_Ball, Wumbology, Steel Sponge, tvguy347, Sabresponge

Shows: The Adventures Of Squidward Tentacles, The Patrick Show, Underwater Idol, The Krusty Cruise, Squidtropolis, Patrick\'s Paradise, Spongebob N Friends, Spin-off Action, Livin Like Larry, Squid Bottom, Pierce In The City, Spongecraft, The Misadventures of Patrick Star, MermaidMan: The Brave and the Bold, Krusty Train, Perfectly Plankton



Spoiler:


(Sig courtesy of SOF)
avatar
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 3588
Doubloons : 32451
Join date : 2010-01-23
Age : 21
Location : Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebuddymania.net

Post by D-P-1 on 12/25/2017, 5:00 pm

This is so weird lol, the beginning of the drama. xD
avatar
D-P-1
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 183
Doubloons : 13113
Join date : 2011-07-23
Age : 26
Location : Puerto Rico

View user profile http://s13.zetaboards.com/The_General_Nation/index/

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebuddymania.net

Post by HawkbitAlpha on 7/1/2018, 8:49 pm

ssj starting things? Now I've seen everything.
avatar
HawkbitAlpha
Customers
Customers

Posts : 4
Doubloons : 74
Join date : 2018-07-01
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebuddymania.net

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


Post new topic   Reply to topic
 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum