Log in

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Bikini Bottom in 3D
1/10/2013, 9:18 pm by CDCB

» Off-Topic!
9/6/2011, 7:19 am by OMJ

» Spin-Off Festival Info
9/5/2011, 7:10 pm by ExKizuna

» SpongeBob is now a subculture!!! :D
9/5/2011, 12:19 pm by Jaiman1998

» Contest!!!!1111!!11!!!!
9/2/2011, 8:59 pm by spongebobiscool

» Rate the Thing Above You
9/1/2011, 3:30 pm by SOF

» The Ban Game!
9/1/2011, 2:16 pm by SOF

» This or That? game
9/1/2011, 2:15 pm by SOF

» Guess the Next Poster
9/1/2011, 2:13 pm by SOF


Spongebob Gone Downhill?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Has Spongebob gone down hill?

18% 18% 
[ 6 ]
27% 27% 
[ 9 ]
33% 33% 
[ 11 ]
21% 21% 
[ 7 ]
 
Total Votes : 33

Re: Spongebob Gone Downhill?

Post by Metal Snake on 8/22/2011, 4:06 pm

spongebobiscool wrote:
SpongeSebastian wrote:
spongebobiscool wrote:Did Stephen Hillenburg knows whats going on? Did he watch the new episodes? If he did he would say OMG what did they done to spongebob. But seriosly did Stephen ever watched the new episodes before?
He's still the executive producer. He reviews the episodes and gives suggestions.
Then why he didn't do anything about it to tell the new stinker writers how to do spongebob the right way?

Maybe because he doesn't mind the way the new writers are making Spongebob episodes?
avatar
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 3086
Doubloons : 24330
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 21
Location : In a Galaxy Far Away

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebob Gone Downhill?

Post by spongebobiscool on 8/22/2011, 5:06 pm

Does anybody know where is stephen hillenburg contact email , so i can ask him questions about why he quit and all that , and also ask him going to back to making spongebob again?
avatar
spongebobiscool
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 849
Doubloons : 13792
Join date : 2010-08-16
Age : 22
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebob Gone Downhill?

Post by Fa on 8/22/2011, 5:09 pm

spongebobiscool wrote:Does anybody know where is stephen hillenburg contact email , so i can ask him questions about why he quit and all that , and also ask him going to back to making spongebob again?

He's not coming back dude. He left, and he's done with it. If you try to write him via email or letter, your wasting time.
avatar
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 1404
Doubloons : 12675
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 22
Location : On Cloud 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebob Gone Downhill?

Post by spongebobiscool on 8/22/2011, 5:10 pm

Fa wrote:
spongebobiscool wrote:Does anybody know where is stephen hillenburg contact email , so i can ask him questions about why he quit and all that , and also ask him going to back to making spongebob again?

He's not coming back dude. He left, and he's done with it. If you try to write him via email or letter, your wasting time.
How is it wasting time , when i can know the answers from him?
avatar
spongebobiscool
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 849
Doubloons : 13792
Join date : 2010-08-16
Age : 22
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebob Gone Downhill?

Post by Fa on 8/22/2011, 5:11 pm

spongebobiscool wrote:
Fa wrote:
spongebobiscool wrote:Does anybody know where is stephen hillenburg contact email , so i can ask him questions about why he quit and all that , and also ask him going to back to making spongebob again?

He's not coming back dude. He left, and he's done with it. If you try to write him via email or letter, your wasting time.
How is it wasting time , when i can know the answers from him?

Because he likely won't even respond to you, and that's only if you can even find his email/mailing address
avatar
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 1404
Doubloons : 12675
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 22
Location : On Cloud 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebob Gone Downhill?

Post by Metal Snake on 8/22/2011, 5:13 pm

spongebobiscool wrote:Does anybody know where is stephen hillenburg contact email , so i can ask him questions about why he quit and all that , and also ask him going to back to making spongebob again?

Because Kyon deserves a break...



You ARE NOT going to change Hillenburg's decisions on Spongebob with a simple e-mail. What are you thinking?
avatar
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 3086
Doubloons : 24330
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 21
Location : In a Galaxy Far Away

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebob Gone Downhill?

Post by spongebobiscool on 8/22/2011, 5:14 pm

Does he ignore ppl emails before?
avatar
spongebobiscool
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 849
Doubloons : 13792
Join date : 2010-08-16
Age : 22
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebob Gone Downhill?

Post by Fa on 8/22/2011, 5:16 pm

spongebobiscool wrote:
Fa wrote:
spongebobiscool wrote:
Fa wrote:
spongebobiscool wrote:Does anybody know where is stephen hillenburg contact email , so i can ask him questions about why he quit and all that , and also ask him going to back to making spongebob again?

He's not coming back dude. He left, and he's done with it. If you try to write him via email or letter, your wasting time.
How is it wasting time , when i can know the answers from him?

Because he likely won't even respond to you, and that's only if you can even find his email/mailing address
Does he ignore ppl emails before?

Dude, I don't know. I've never emailed him before, and I never will. I don't even know if he has a public email up... whatever the case, it is a waste because he won't come back no matter what you do. HE'S DONE WITH SPONGEBOB!
avatar
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 1404
Doubloons : 12675
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 22
Location : On Cloud 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebob Gone Downhill?

Post by JCM on 8/22/2011, 6:31 pm

It doesn't matter, anyway. It's just a kids show.
avatar
JCM
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 1013
Doubloons : 13610
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 21
Location : The Pacific

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebob Gone Downhill?

Post by that70sguy92 on 8/22/2011, 6:35 pm

JCM wrote:It doesn't matter, anyway. It's just a kids show.
That doesn't mean anything. The fact is that Hillenburg is finished with SpongeBob on an executive level for now, and even if he was not would probably not respond to anyone's e-mails. Stars (which, technically, he is not anyways but this is beside the point), if they are going to respond at all, will most likely respond to an inquiry on Twitter, or a handwritten letter if you can get your hands on a mailing address (very unlikely). But what will not happen, in my eyes, is getting a reply via e-mail.




Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?
avatar
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 11046
Doubloons : 51547
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 25
Location : Rock Bottom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebob Gone Downhill?

Post by Steel Sponge on 8/22/2011, 6:45 pm

They're right sbiscool, you CAN'T ALWAYS rely on Steve Hillenburg, and that we have to face facts, sorry dude, but it's right here, black and white, clear as crystal.


Current Spin-Offs: Pisces Moon, Z-Storm, UWS: SBC Style, S.P.O.N.G.E.B.O.B
Ended: Adventures of No Name
Hiatus: Guru Gakuto

[Yeah, don't ask me about my signature, I'm working on it]
avatar
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 6332
Doubloons : 25059
Join date : 2010-01-23
Location : Galaluna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebob Gone Downhill?

Post by JCM on 8/22/2011, 8:11 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
JCM wrote:It doesn't matter, anyway. It's just a kids show.
That doesn't mean anything.
It means everything. This is what people are complaining about. Freak Out!
avatar
JCM
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 1013
Doubloons : 13610
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 21
Location : The Pacific

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebob Gone Downhill?

Post by spongebobiscool on 8/22/2011, 10:02 pm

I know but u don't know if he will come back or not.
avatar
spongebobiscool
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 849
Doubloons : 13792
Join date : 2010-08-16
Age : 22
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebob Gone Downhill?

Post by person on 8/22/2011, 10:09 pm

if he quit, then why would he? as much as i want him to, i highly doubt he will. if he does, i will be happy but also pissed off because the series will be close to cancellation time. even if it would continue to be popular after his return, how many seasons can a show go?
avatar
person
Customers
Customers

Posts : 245
Doubloons : 13073
Join date : 2010-10-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebob Gone Downhill?

Post by spongebobiscool on 8/22/2011, 10:11 pm

person wrote:if he quit, then why would he? as much as i want him to, i highly doubt he will. if he does, i will be happy but also pissed off because the series will be close to cancellation time. even if it would continue to be popular after his return, how many seasons can a show go?
What do u mean it's close to cancellation , no one said it's about to be cancell? scratcher
avatar
spongebobiscool
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 849
Doubloons : 13792
Join date : 2010-08-16
Age : 22
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebob Gone Downhill?

Post by Fa on 8/22/2011, 10:28 pm

person wrote:if he quit, then why would he? as much as i want him to, i highly doubt he will. if he does, i will be happy but also pissed off because the series will be close to cancellation time. even if it would continue to be popular after his return, how many seasons can a show go?

First of all, it can go on as long as it keeps making money. Look at the simpsons. It's been on for over 20 seasons, and you know why it's still on? It makes a ton of money for station, with the views, merchandise, games, etc. Matt Groening left forever ago, but it still makes money, so until it loses viewers or stops making money, it'll likely go on. And secondly, stop acting like Stephen might suddenly change his mind and come back to being an executive showrunner or whatever. He left, and he's unlikely to come back because the show is doing successful without him ratings-wise. Seriously, enough of this "I want Stephen to come back and fix the show" crap.
avatar
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 1404
Doubloons : 12675
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 22
Location : On Cloud 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebob Gone Downhill?

Post by person on 8/22/2011, 10:34 pm

when you say enough with stephen, you're talking to spongebobiscool, right? because i was the one who just said i highly doubt he will come back because he quit.
avatar
person
Customers
Customers

Posts : 245
Doubloons : 13073
Join date : 2010-10-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebob Gone Downhill?

Post by Fa on 8/22/2011, 10:35 pm

person wrote:when you say enough with stephen, you're talking to spongebobiscool, right? because i was the one who just said i highly doubt he will come back because he quit.

I'm talking about whoever has the misguided illusion that he might suddenly return, because earlier you acted like a letter would solve everything
avatar
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 1404
Doubloons : 12675
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 22
Location : On Cloud 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebob Gone Downhill?

Post by person on 8/22/2011, 10:49 pm

so did spongebobiscool. he said he could write a letter too. just in case you forgot. just saying.
avatar
person
Customers
Customers

Posts : 245
Doubloons : 13073
Join date : 2010-10-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebob Gone Downhill?

Post by Fa on 8/22/2011, 10:53 pm

person wrote:so did spongebobiscool. he said he could write a letter too. just in case you forgot. just saying.

Ik dude. Again it applies everyone who I thought feels like that. If it had been like Steel or Luke, I would have said the same thing
avatar
Fa
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 1404
Doubloons : 12675
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 22
Location : On Cloud 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebob Gone Downhill?

Post by JCM on 8/23/2011, 6:46 pm

News flash: One man cannot save an entire show. That is all.
avatar
JCM
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 1013
Doubloons : 13610
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 21
Location : The Pacific

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spongebob Gone Downhill?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum