SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Updates Thread Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Updates Thread 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
Updates Thread Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
Updates Thread Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
Updates Thread Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
Updates Thread Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Updates Thread Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
Updates Thread Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
Updates Thread Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Updates Thread Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Updates Thread Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

Updates Thread

+12
SOF
storytime7
teenj12
Dragiiin123
ExKizuna
webizoid345
tvguy347
Wumbology
terminoob
♣CF♣
jjsthekid
that70sguy92
16 posters

Go down

Updates Thread Empty Updates Thread

Post by that70sguy92 1/10/2010, 5:44 pm

First Update- 1/10/10:

I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday. I hope you got what you wanted, but mostly I hope you got to see your family and you enjoyed the time that you had with them. I had a great time. We celebrated Christmas, and my son's very first birthday.

SPONGEBOB EPISODE OF THE MOMENT-
F.U.N.

PLAIN OLD EPISODE OF THE MOMENT-
It Happened One Night
Kyle XY

SHOW OF THE MOMENT-
The Simpsons; FOX (Happy 20th anniversary!!)

QUOTE OF THE MOMENT-
"I know I'm supposed to be Dr. Give-a-Crap, but do you wanna know the God's honest truth? You are what you eat, and you clearly went out and devoured a big fat guy, didn't ya?" - Dr. Cox, Scrubs

SONG OF THE MOMENT-
"Fresh Feeling" by The Eels

CHARACTER OF THE MOMENT-
Phoebe Buffay; Friends

So I recently created this forum and this thread. I'd love to know what you guys think. Let me know in a comment below. I'd also love to know what you think of my ________ of the moment. It took a while to come up with them, and be fair to most genres. If you have ideas for a new _______ of the moment category, please let me know either in a comment below or in a message, your choice.

I am planning on having the Community Spin-Off Awards here soon. But before I do that, I want more members. So recruit friends from inside of TV.com and out! Which reminds me to tell you- recruit your friends! I can't be the only one who wants to bring more traffic to this site. With more members, I can guarantee an even better site. So remember to tell your friends, SpongeBob fans or not, they'll find something here they'll like. Anyways, the Community Spin-Off Awards will be like our Spinnys, but hopefully we can make them even better. There will be some differences, details on which will be announced later.

1/10/10

that70sguy92

Contact me at:

xat.com/Spongebobcommittee

&

cappiecasey@gmail.com

Last edited by that70sguy92 on 6/20/2011, 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 63992

Back to top Go down

Updates Thread Empty Re: Updates Thread

Post by that70sguy92 1/25/2010, 2:30 pm

Second Update- 1/25/10

Just fifteen days after the first update, so much has already happened in the SpongeBob Community. Before I go over all of this, let's go over the _____ of the Moment.

Plankton's Army

Wheels; Glee

SHOW OF THE MOMENT-
Greek; ABC Family (mid-season premiere tonight at 10:00!)

QUOTE OF THE MOMENT-
"I'm sick of being Team Bartowski's little fat kid!" - John Casey, Chuck

SONG OF THE MOMENT-
"Look After You" by The Fray

CHARACTER OF THE MOMENT-
Laverne Roberts; Scrubs

I'd love to know what you think of my ________ of the Moment. It took a while to come up with them, and be fair to most genres. If you have ideas for a new _______ of the Moment category, please let me know either in a comment below or in a message, your choice.

The Community Spin-Off Awards are coming this Friday! I'm currently working on categories, nominees, etc. I've created a board, and if you could read what I have posted there it would probably benefit you in preparing for them. There will be some new categories that have not been seen in the Spinnys.

Some users have been asking for Member Awards. After the Community Spin-Off Awards, we may have one. I've been thinking, we could have the first Community Spin-Off Awards in January, then the first Community Member Awards in February. Then, the second Community Spin-Off Awards in March, and the second Community Member Awards in April. The cycle would continue like that. If you want to help me get the Community Member Awards (and I would love it if you did =P) then message me with ideas for categories. I make no guarantee that your idea for a category will be accepted, but it would really help if you at least gave your two cents.

Since my last update, the site's activity has grown rapidly, which is great. We now have several famous TV.com alums, and some new TV.com members who have decided to join here. Most members have contributed to the Community's growing activity, and I am grateful for that. But I don't think it's quite enough yet. I still think we need more activity, as crazy as that may seem to some of you. But I want each and every one of you who read this to tell your friends about the SpongeBob Community. It will greatly benefit the Community, and make it even more fun.

But, there is one user that has contributed to a lot of the site's progress, and it would be wrong not to mention him. He has invited several of the site's members, suggested many boards, and not only kept pushing me to hold the Community Spin-Off Awards, but helped me with them. He also kept pushing me to hold the Community Member Awards, which is why I need to mention...

spongebobs1fan!!!!!!!!!!!!

Without spongebobs1fan, the Community would not be the Community. Thank him for the idea of our most popular board, SpongeBob Games! He's also become one of my 'advisors' for the site, which is why I give him special mention in this Update, and have already promoted him to a Moderator. It wouldn't be the Community without you, spongebobs1fan! Smile

1/25/10

that70sguy92

Contact me at:

xat.com/Spongebobcommittee

&

cappiecasey@gmail.com

&

PM me here (Duh...!)
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 1/25/2010, 9:15 pm

Cool, the Member awards and The Community awards sound neat. I hope more updates come.
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42976

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 1/27/2010, 10:28 pm

Nice updates =D & I agree w/ Jjs. the member/community awards sound awsome ^.^
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 32835

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/27/2010, 10:31 pm

thanks for the mention. I cant wait for the awards!

Back to top Go down

Post by terminoob 2/6/2010, 12:39 pm

Signatures are up and running, thanks to 70s. If you want to add one, go to your Profile, then click on "Signature". You're allowed to add whatever, as long as it's within reason, of course. If you can't see it at first when you post, go to Profile, then "Preferences" and click "Yes" on "Always attach my signature".
terminoob
terminoob
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 24025

https://sbcommunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 2/6/2010, 7:14 pm

^Great! I just got one.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 46653
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 2/19/2010, 7:47 pm

Third Update: 2/19/10

Written by TVGuy347

We haven't had an update in a while so I thought I'd step up and be the first moderator to write one. So activity has really picked up on the community and we now have over 40 users! SOO Happy

On other news, SBCA's are going to be announced soon, after that70sguy said that Spongebobs1fan will be hosted soon. The site also welcomed new forums including,Sharing Time, Advertising, Video Games, Music, and more. Also, jjsthekid and me were welcomed onto the staff and are now moderators on the site along with Spongebobs1fan.

The Chatbox on this site has picked up activity and has several users on at once! That is excellent. HAHA Also, Livin' Like Larry has won the most recent game of Best Spin Off Ever.

That is about it for now. I won't be doing that ____ of the Moment on account that I'm lazy.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 42325

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 3/3/2010, 9:10 pm

Fourth Update: 3/3/10

Written by Jjsthekid.

Well seeing as mods can also do updates, i guess i will do one because it has been a while since the last one. Anyways, we have had a batch of new users join. SOO Happy Some are from spongebuddy mania, tv.com, or just found the site. Also we have reached over 50 users and over 4000 posts! Oh and don't forget to read the tips fourm if you are new for any help.

Also i noticed last night we had an issue with a troller last night who has trolled tv.com before. Don't worry about him anymore, because hes been banned. But i just want you guys to remember to just report and ignore trollers which is what we did on tv.com.

Also tvguy has made a main page for The Community. Feel free to visit it from the link above the green bar. And it has been getting edited lately and soon he will find a way to allow staff members there to edit things.

Oh and just a little notice, but keep an eye out for the Spin-off Awards thread, because they will return sometime this month. Oh and give a special applause for Spongebobs1fan who has made it into the community spotlight for February!

Quote of The Moment : "Chum Is Fum!"- Patrick

Yeah that's all i got, but thanks for reading.
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 3/23/2010, 5:06 pm

Fifth Update 3/23/10

Ok. Time for an update. We have reached a new number of members...60!!!!!! Wow, 60 people on this website. Amazing. We are going at a faster pace than SBM did! It took them almost a YEAR to reach 50 and we have 60 after just a few months of being on the web.

Now for spin-off news! That's right! The SCA's will come back and Spinny's will be awarded to those lucky spin off creators! SCA night will be sometime this month and will be hosted by jjsthekid! jjs has stated that he will try and make the awards as fair as possible.

Also, a new set of games created by me, tvguy, have taken the entertainment boards by storm. The Best ____ Ever are in all entertainment categories including sports even though it is not popular. Best Show Ever offically has more posts than our lounge which has 327 when Best Show Ever has 334 or something around that. So it is ahead by a little bit.

That is most of the news for now.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 3/30/2010, 7:00 pm

Sixth Update- 3/30/10

Well i figured i could do another one of these. Anyways, the community has been getting more active each and each day. We have made it to over 6,000 posts too. 70s has also made a Ratings Topic for your favorite shows in the Television Fourm, so you can check that out. Also, 70s has updated the emotes with some new ones. To get to them, just click where it says View More Emoticons and go to Smilies 2 while making a new post. Here are some :

SpongeBob I Love the community!

Plankton I will take down those Trolls one by one..

Anyways, 70s let me host the next community spin-off awards. They are currently going on and the winners will be said Thursday or Friday. Speaking of awards, the next Spongebob Community Awards (For Users) will be sometime in April. However, who will host them is up in the air for now. Also, congratulations to Wumbology for making it into Community Spotlight for March. SOO Happy

Quote of The Moment: "The Bird-Bird-Bird is the word!" - Peter
Scene of The Moment: Brian's script being accepted and being made into a TV Show- Family Guy (Brian Griffin's House of Payne)

Yeah that is all i got, but enjoy.
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 4/5/2010, 10:45 am

Seventh Update: 4/5/10
By TVGuy347

The Community is still going strong. But we need to guys to get as many new members as you can. I have put together the Committee of Ambassadors which will be in charge of getting many new members and foreign site activity. The committee so far consists of jjsthekid, spongebobs1fan, sandman, and wumbology. If she excepts, CF will also join the team.

Also, I will also be putting together emblems. What it will be is I will send you a PM with the picture and you put it in your siggy under a title you have written that says MY EMBLEMS, or EMBLEMS, or JELLYFISHJAMMER's EMBLEMS.

That is about it. The shortest update yet. Silly Face!
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 4/23/2010, 8:08 pm

Eighth Update: 4/23/10

So much is happening on the community at such a fast pace! I have much news to share with you, but before I get to that I will do the _____ of the Moment.

Spongebob's Last Stand

Everybody Loves Hugo-Lost

SHOW OF THE MOMENT-
South Park (show recently sparked in popularity here on SBC)

QUOTE OF THE MOMENT-
"No, mom! They're Battle Balls!"-Bart, explaining to Marge he is not dealing drugs.

SONG OF THE MOMENT-
The Butthole Surfers by The Butthole Surfers

CHARACTER OF THE MOMENT-
Peter Griffin

Now for the news! We now have over 11,000 posts on the Community! Around the same time, we reached 70 users!! SOO Happy Both are a huge milestone. The site is sailing ahead, full speed. But members, don't stop recruiting. Committee of Ambassadors has encountered unexpected delay so I don't expect the program to fall into effect until mid May.

Speaking of May, May 1st will be a big day! I am holding a birthday party for me Silly Face! on the site, voting for the new Spin Off Awards open up, and the All Nighter takes place. The previous All Nighter didn't succeed so I hope this one does. If not, then we'll have to attempt it again in June. Also, May will mark Spongebob Community's 10th Month on the web! The Big 10 So be there on May 1st, as many things are going to occur!

Now for user news! Several new games have arrived in the Spongebob Games forum so go grab some friends and play. Also, many members were confused when The Off Topic Lounge was unexpectedly locked. But Terminoob was quick to react and created a new lounge. Users then discussed what they thought had happened there. Also, because Spongebobs1fan pretty much gave up doing Worst Episode Ever! Wumbology took over. Also, give a cheery welcome to Luke525, The_Cartoon, and SpongeSebastian who came back after a little break.

Many people are debating over what the upcoming special will be called. Three topics are holding the discussion, being made by me, 70s, and jjs. Speaking of discussions, debate and discussion is thriving on SBC. Posts are pouring in as many argue. Silly Face!

Before I wrap up this update, if you find a problem with the site, such as a troll or a spammer, tell an admin or mod right away. But that is unlikely as we have only had a problem with a troll/spammer once and he was banned the following evening.

That's it for this update!
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 5/3/2010, 6:25 pm

This isn't an official update, so I won't label it as such-

The only one to stay up until 6:00 AM (and actively post) during All-Nighter II was terminoob. Congrats!

Honorable mention to EsponjadeMar for staying up until approximately 3:00.
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by terminoob 5/26/2010, 2:38 pm

Psst... Stop replying to spam bots. You know why? It's more annoying than the actual spamming -.-

I'll take care of it, so just stop feeding them.
terminoob
terminoob
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 24025

https://sbcommunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 5/26/2010, 9:06 pm

terminoob wrote:Psst... Stop replying to spam bots. You know why? It's more annoying than the actual spamming -.-

I'll take care of it, so just stop feeding them.
Thanks Termi. SOO Happy
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 27798

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 6/22/2010, 12:33 pm

Ninth Update - June 22, 2010

It's been a while since I've done one of these! Indifferent

Anyways, here are some of the recent happenings of the site.

-Addition of a banner, created by sbs1fan
-Departure of terminoob
-jjs and tvguy become administrators (I remain one)
-dragiiin, SG, and Wumbology become moderators (sbs1fan remains one)
-Points system added
-Topic Colors added
-Quick Reply and Multi-Quote added

And TONS more! SOO Happy

But now, I'm going to announce who made it until 6 AM in last night's All-Nighter-

Deadpool
Goosebumpsfan2
dragiiin123

And honorable mention-

tvguy347
SandMan
Steel Sponge
that70sguy92
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna 6/22/2010, 12:38 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:Ninth Update - June 22, 2010

It's been a while since I've done one of these! Indifferent

Anyways, here are some of the recent happenings of the site.

-Addition of a banner, created by sbs1fan
-Departure of terminoob
-jjs and tvguy become administrators (I remain one)
-dragiiin, SG, and Wumbology become moderators (sbs1fan remains one)
-Points system added
-Topic Colors added
-Quick Reply and Multi-Quote added

And TONS more! SOO Happy

But now, I'm going to announce who made it until 6 AM in last night's All-Nighter-

Deadpool
Goosebumpsfan2
dragiiin123

And honorable mention-

tvguy347
SandMan
Steel Sponge

I made it, I made iiiiiit~
ExKizuna
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 28912

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 6/22/2010, 1:37 pm

YEAH
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24411

Back to top Go down

Post by webizoid345 6/22/2010, 1:38 pm

Poo. Sad Oh well..... I'll try and make it another time.
webizoid345
webizoid345
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 27798

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 6/22/2010, 1:39 pm

HIGH FIVE, DRAGIIIN!!

YAHHH!! WOO HOO!!
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 6/26/2010, 8:49 am

Well, I'll do another update just to keep this alive.

Tenth Update- 6/26/10

Not sure what else to mention here, but the 3rd Spongebob Community Awards have started. SOO Happy They are hosted by Spongebobs1fan again and he is doing a good job so far. He said the winners will be announced July 1rst, so vote if you haven't. Well, you all know what happened to the community recently in the last update, so I won't go over that. Me, 70s, and tvguy have added some new smilies. Here are a few :

Bang Bang

Smash

SBC is Amazing!

Best Show Ever came back the other day as well. We're not sure if we will bring back the others such as Best Book Ever or Best Song Ever, but we will see. Also, sbfan has made a 4th Of July Banner for us, which will replace the current one on July 4th. Also, we have added some new Profle features such as your religion, and your favorite spin-offs. Feel free to tell us what you think of them. We also did a bit of a clean up and moved topics to their proper forum. Along with that, we got rid of some of the introduction threads and made one for every new user to use. Also, we have reached over 20,000 posts! Tvguy has also said someone will be reviewing the community soon.

Also, we have added a Guest's Paradise forum, which is for Guests to see and decide if they want to join the community. There is also a sandbox for them as well, so they can test things out. That is all for now.
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 8/21/2010, 1:58 pm

Well, we haven't had one of these in a while but...

Eleventh Update-8/21/10

There has been so much on SBC since the last update. We now have over 140 Members on the site and are still growing. We have over 29,000 Posts and that number goes up every minute. First of all, we welcome our newest admin-ExKizuna! Woot! Now, I'd like to update everyone on some new things that will go on with SBC.

Spin-Off Festival 2 is in the works and will be open soon. New smilies have also been added:

... Patheticry YEAH! Playing Monster ROCK!

There is also a rumor that Clapmaster and Jellyfishjammer may return! Whoa!

Small and lousy update, but whatever.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 8/21/2010, 2:03 pm

tvguy347 wrote:There is also a rumor that Clapmaster and Jellyfishjammer may return! Whoa!
Woah, I never heard about this. Whoa!
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 8/23/2010, 1:13 am

tvguy347 wrote:Well, we haven't had one of these in a while but...

Eleventh Update-8/21/10

There is also a rumor that Clapmaster and Jellyfishjammer may return! Whoa!
Now we just gotta wait for Jellyfishjammer to return!
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 34337

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 8/23/2010, 2:14 pm

On that note, I may get The_Cartoon back as well.
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 8/23/2010, 2:17 pm

jjsthekid wrote:On that note, I may get The_Cartoon back as well.

Cool! SOO Happy
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 8/23/2010, 2:22 pm

Sweet!!!
storytime7
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 24788

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 8/23/2010, 4:53 pm

Nice. SOO Happy
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by SOF 8/23/2010, 5:55 pm

that's awesome news
SOF
SOF
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 35408

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 8/23/2010, 11:24 pm

The_Cartoon? He returned to Tv.com last week,you probablly already know that.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 8/24/2010, 8:24 am

teenj12 wrote:

No..I meant I am going to get him to come back to SBC.
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna 8/24/2010, 8:29 am

teenj12 wrote:
He meant to here, not tv.com, dumbass.
ExKizuna
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 28912

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 8/24/2010, 9:33 am

jjsthekid wrote:
teenj12 wrote:

No..I meant I am going to get him to come back to SBC.

ExKizuna wrote:
teenj12 wrote:
Thanks for telling him twice.

Thanks for telling him twice.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 8/24/2010, 12:57 pm

ExKizuna wrote:
teenj12 wrote:
You completely misinterpretated what I said,but its alright.
teenj12
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid 9/5/2010, 4:28 pm

Alright, I'm not getting The_Cartoon back (Since my PM failed) but tvguy might. SOO Happy
jjsthekid
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 9/5/2010, 4:37 pm

jjsthekid wrote:Alright, I'm not getting The_Cartoon back (Since my PM failed) but tvguy might. SOO Happy

Actually, I just got him back. He says he'll try to be active.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Doogle. 9/5/2010, 4:44 pm

Let's hope he is. Silly Face!
Doogle.
Doogle.
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 27251

http://twitter.com/PaperDoogle

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cartoon 9/5/2010, 5:29 pm

Hey guys. Great to see everyone! Smile
The Cartoon
The Cartoon
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 26570

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Dramatic_Static/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 9/5/2010, 11:08 pm

The Cartoon wrote:Hey guys. Great to see everyone! Smile

I got ya back. SOO Happy HURRAY!! The Cartoon is back! Party
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 9/6/2010, 7:19 am

Hey, welcome back! SOO Happy
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣CF♣ 9/6/2010, 3:31 pm

Welcome back. SOO Happy
♣CF♣
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 6/2/2011, 11:33 pm

Update #12 June 2, 2011

Well, with this thing dead for a little under a year, I thought it was time. I have plenty to share with you, so let's get this show on the road! SOO Happy

Picture of the Moment
Updates Thread Patrick-star-starfish-spongebob-pictures-g006
Album of the Moment: Many users on SBC are huge fans of the artist, Lady Gaga, so we of course have to award her latest album, "Born this Way," the grand title of Album of the Moment!
Episode of the Moment: Hmm, episode of the moment? This episode maybe isn't the episode the MOMENT per se, but it certainly is a user-favorite, even winning the Best Episode Ever Spongebob contest we held a few months back! Chocolate with Nuts takes the cake!
User of the Moment: Due to his activeness, loyalty, and awesomeness, Paksa43 has definitely earned the Community Spotlight for June 2011!
Quote of the Moment: "Don't **** with the original." -Sidney Prescott, Scream 4
Show of the Moment: This show has attracted tons of fans from SBC. This show is non-other than Glee!

Hello SBC Users! SOO Happy 2011 has already begun to be a great user for our great forum of ours! We attempted to move to another host, and while we lost our activity during the experiment, we have rebuilt and are exploring new heights as we prepare for summer! Be sure to be continuously recruiting and inviting friends, as we have several surprises and fun ideas prepared for you, users! Even more features have been added exclusively for Good Noodles. Click here for more information on how you can become a Good Noodle!

So what's new on SBC? Well, we are in the middle of a Signature Contest, and so far the user JellyfishJammer, has a huge lead, with Wumbology trailing behind her. Be sure to vote! We are also getting ready for the 2010 Spongebob Community Yearbook. I cannot stress enough how much we would appreciate it if you took a few minutes to fill out a page! You can pre-order yours, and there WILL be great content featured! However, it will be coming through email, and if you don't have some sort of Word processor (e.g. Word, Pages, etc.) then PM an admin regarding the issue!

Now, as the end of the school year concludes, summer will dawn on us. It's exciting, as it's usually the most active time of the year, and this year is no exception! Invite as many people as you can to enjoy a summer of fun and guaranteed memories! SBC V6 will most likely be released sometime in late June/early July, so keep an eye out for that. As I mentioned earlier, we have several ideas up our sleeves, including something that could quite possibly change the site as we know it forever; but for the better! One thing that I can tell you about is a Survivor-Total Drama Island-type game! The game will be released sometime soon, but there will be limited spots available! So if you'd like to show your skills, and win a great prize, sign up when the game comes out. It'll be loads of fun!

There have been many rumors circulating about a possible Spin Off Festival 4, and as the creator, I'd like to address this... at this point, to my knowledge, we do not have any plans in the works for a Spin Off Festival 4, although other spin off-related events will continue, such as the next CSA's this summer, which will be awarding the Spinny awards once again to the talented writers of the forum! If you do not yet have a running spin off, join the growing SBC community of writers! It's loads of fun to pretend to be TV runner, or writer, and to air episodes of your show. Try it out! Users have come in and out, their writing terrible, and over time, their work has become some of the most read material on the site!

Statistic wise, we are booming! We have 300+ users and are averaging 300/400/500 posts per day, although the majority of days in each much, it's mostly 500, and occasionally 400, but rarely 300. That's amazing, you guys! SOO Happy Keep it up, and continue recruiting and posting!

New Smilies!
Give a warm welcome to these new smilies!

Updates Thread 2422863997 Updates Thread 4132726906 ^.^ Updates Thread 3874208089 Updates Thread 3612207161

Thanks for reading!

tvguy347
PM me, leave me a message on my profile, Email me at tvguy346@gmail.com, or contact me in the SBC Chatbox or the Xat!
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by SpongeSebastian 6/5/2011, 8:15 pm

Wow, the first update in a long time.
SpongeSebastian
SpongeSebastian
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 27057

http://www.tv.com/users/SpongeSebastian/profile.php

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 6/11/2011, 9:10 pm

SpongeSebastian wrote:Wow, the first update in a long time.

Yup. Smile
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology 6/12/2011, 8:06 am

tvguy347 wrote:
SpongeSebastian wrote:Wow, the first update in a long time.

Yup. Smile
PCU +1.
Wumbology
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 6/28/2011, 1:20 pm

Update #13 June 28, 2011

Just so you know, I shall be continuing these updates pretty frequently so expect more soon. Wink

Picture of the Moment
Updates Thread Vlcsna11

Album of the Moment: There are two albums worthy of the Album of the Moment... last week's Born This Way by Lady Gaga and 21 by Adele!
Episode of the Moment: The winner of the Episode of the Moment is... Whelk Attack! This episode was heavily praised by SBC users and was even said to be up to par with Season 2 and 3 episodes!
User of the Moment: OMJ truly is a loyal user. He refrains from typing incomplete sentences and is extremely active... from an iPhone.
Quote of the Moment: "You're logging off now." ~Killer, 70s "Cut, Slash, Gash, Slice"
Show of the Moment: Regular Show takes the cake for Show of the Moment. Users have liked this show, it becoming pretty damn popular.
Smiley of the Moment: ^.^

Hello everybody! SOO Happy It's only be a few weeks since my previous update, and yet so much has happened here on SBC. We are thriving, and the new Stop What You're Doing! opens up today. If you don't know how to change your username: Profile>Username. It's right at the top. Smile So, summer is officially upon us and what better way to kick it off than with amazing activity? We now averagely have 40+ people logging onto SBC, and I've been cataloguing our activity since March and our growth is steadily going up each month! SOO Happy In March, we have 20 people coming here regularly. In May, we had 30 people coming online regularly. Now, in July (only two more full days of June left) we have 40 people regularly coming online. That's great! SOO Happy If this continues, we will be at 50 by August, and hopefully 60 by November, and then perhaps 70 by the end of this year! But this won't come without work. Invite your friends! Advertise! Continue to be active!

So what else is new on SBC? Well, we are always trying to make improvements and add new features, and V6 adds even more! We now have an Arcade which you can access through the icon on the navigation bar. We are adding more games, but try the ones we already have out! We also have the new Skin Selector and are improving upon that as well. I apologize for this shortness of this update! Check our Youtube out at TheSBCForums. Smile

tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Spongebobs1fan 6/28/2011, 1:40 pm

Good update Wink Can't wait for more.
Spongebobs1fan
Spongebobs1fan