I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Bikini Bottom in 3D
1/10/2013, 9:18 pm by CDCB

» Off-Topic!
9/6/2011, 7:19 am by OMJ

» Spin-Off Festival Info
9/5/2011, 7:10 pm by ExKizuna

» SpongeBob is now a subculture!!! :D
9/5/2011, 12:19 pm by Jaiman1998

» Contest!!!!1111!!11!!!!
9/2/2011, 8:59 pm by spongebobiscool

» Rate the Thing Above You
9/1/2011, 3:30 pm by SOF

» The Ban Game!
9/1/2011, 2:16 pm by SOF

» This or That? game
9/1/2011, 2:15 pm by SOF

» Guess the Next Poster
9/1/2011, 2:13 pm by SOF

Archives (forum and chat)

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Archives (forum and chat)

Post by Clappy on 9/15/2010, 3:52 pm

PokeSponge123 wrote:I'd be DJ shut the fuck up. It has a nice ring to it

Poke on the XAT when discussing 4EverGreen's possible alias as a DJ according to his profile

Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 37226

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology on 9/27/2010, 5:30 pm

Santa Dog wrote:
Deli wrote: The Proud Family.

I used to have nightmares about the dad trying to murder me, so no.

-Santa Dog and Deli in underrated shows.

As an administrator, I hop on bandwagons like these.
Wumbology
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 34803
Location : not Gayada... not that there's anything wrong with that

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna on 10/15/2010, 9:21 pm

Detective Potty wrote:
Clapeh wrote:
Captain52 wrote:I am going to be the Grim Reaper this year, just like my past years. With the scary red eyes and the sharp scythe, I am the Angel of Death and I reap souls. Like I reaped Chewster and MightyBFan's souls in my 2009 forum attack.

Hey I got a better idea for you, dress up as a lifeless troll SOO Happy
He doesn't need to dress up.

Bology, and Clap in the Halloween costume thing.

ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 17062

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy on 10/15/2010, 11:09 pm

Khiara Shane: Wala ka bang homework

http://xat.com/HimajinPinoyTambayan

Tonight on the XAT when me, ex, SBLover, storytime, and Hassan went XAT hopping. All of us got banned because they wouldn't tell us what the fuck it meant, so we wouldn't stop saying it and pissed them off xD

Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elastic Dog on 10/16/2010, 3:41 pm

Touchable Pedophilistic Island
-Steel, nicknaming 4EG's Total Spin-Off Island thing.
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 21219

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elastic Dog on 10/17/2010, 6:02 pm

SOF, talk...because I backtraced it!
-Hassan on XAT

Like when you "cruse" your keyboard
-Ex when we were discussing SAF's faults
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sgirl92 on 10/20/2010, 2:47 pm

Wala ka bang homework wrote:
Sabrespongebob wrote:Penguins such magnificent creatures
Grammar such magnificent thing you SHOULD BE FUCKING USING.

The entire Bikini Top episode, Eet.
that70sgirl92
Customers
Customers

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 16333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy on 10/29/2010, 11:00 pm

Just saw this and thought Santa was right about it being archive-worthy

terminoob wrote:
brian11 wrote:Name:Brian i like to play football and basketball. my favorite thing to do is go on the computer.my favorite show is spongebob.

Welcome to the SpongeBob Community!

Please leave your common sense and dignity at the door, and pick up these special pills that make you cuss and/or say something extremely random that's supposed to be insulting in nearly every post you make, just because it'll "make you cooler".

Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology on 11/7/2010, 9:30 am

ExKizuna wrote:I also find the topic misleading; Sounds like a story where, well, Woahwoah gets fucked.
-Ex in Fucking Woah Woah.

Wumbology
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 on 11/17/2010, 8:27 pm

tvguy's finest hour:

webizoid345 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:I love you, Webby...
It works!

tvguy347 wrote:how the heck did you do that? i never wrote that.... Angry
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 12561

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 11/26/2010, 10:11 pm

ExKizuna wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:
Wumbology wrote:
storytime7 wrote:Wumbo, how come you always have to post in threads where users were fighting AFTER the fight were settled?
Tell me how the fight was "settled" here.

I'm not talking about the fight in this thread, i'm talking about fights between SBC users in general.
Examples would be nice.

http://sbcommunity.forumotion.com/spongebob-f12/your-top-25-spongebob-episodes-t246-20.htm

The fight was already over, and you still commented about the fight.
That fight didn't look over to me.

If you noticed, I stopped posting when Wumbo made that comment hours after I stopped arguing.
Oh, so there's a time limit on replies to arguments? News to me.

Well if people stopped arguing 11 hours before and haven't argued since, odds are that the fight is over.
In what world is that even remotely true? Someone could be fighting, then they go shopping then go to bed. Odds are, they're still pissed at the person they're fighting with, and will carry on fighting.

Uh, no. The arguement wasn't anything to be incredibly pissed off about seeing as to how it ended after a short period of time.
For Christ's sake.

IT DID NOT END.

Is the fight still going on? Are me and Spongebobiscool still arguing in that thread? The answer to those questions is NO! I'm pretty sure the fight did end, seeing as to how me and Spongebobiscool stopped arguing in that thread.
I'm pretty sure he meant before he commented.

Reading.

Yeah, but we stopped arguing 11 hours before his post. I'm pretty sure if none of us were arguing for 11 hours after that and still haven't argued in that thread since, then we had already stopped fighting before is post.
You know what, I don't like talking to brick walls or broken records. You, sir, are both. So good day.

Rolling Eyes Then don't get involved in fights that don't have to do with you. I had a valid point, but then you have to assist Wumbo in trying to prove me wrong with no evidence whatsoever. I don't listen because you guys make up fake reasons to prove me wrong, and I repeat the same thing because that is a logical explanation to prove my case right.
Okay, I said I was done, but I just have to get in on this. So, you think I'm wrong for helping out a friend when you're a douche? And you think I gave... fake reasons? What did I say that wasn't completely reasonable? I'm intrigued. And no, repeating the same thing over and over is not logical. It's immature. It didn't work the first time, why say it again? It's like a three-year-old asking for a toy repeatedly; it won't work, and just makes an ass out of you.

A douche? I was jus pointing out something I have a problem with, and you guys started getting on my case trying to prove me wrong. I had a good reason as to why that arguement had stopped, but you guys were acting too much like a "brick wall" to understand that I was right this time. You said that "Someone could be fighting, then they go shopping then go to bed. Odds are, they're still pissed at the person they're fighting with, and will carry on fighting" Internet fighting is no reason to still be pissed off hours/days later, and I don't take internet fighting as seriously as you guys do apparently. It's not immature to repeat something that is true. The fact that you guys didn't understand that if people haven't been fighting for 11 hours, then the fight is over just makes asses out of you for complaining about a reasonable reply. So if a fight starts, it can never end? No, that leads to more fights in response to that fight. If a fight has ended, it ended.
Okay, I get it. You repeating what you've already said... blah blah blah.

A fight would not be over unless the conversation picks up and continues. That's that. You can say it was over as much as you want, but it wasn't. spongbobiscool just said "MMK IM GONNA SAY IM DONE BUT IM PROBLY NOT". It's just plain fact that if you posted one thing after that, the fight would have continued. You might not have still been angry. Good for you. That doesn't mean he was not. And the point of the Internet is that when you post something, it's there. Forever. So, maybe you don't carry your 'Internet anger' with you to the mall when you go. But when you go back the next day and you see those messages again, you're likely to just pick the fight right back up. It's just how things work. Have fun trying to deny that.

Spongebobiscool wanted the fight to end just as much as I did which is why we decided to just leave each other alone, and stop arguing. Notice that we haven't argued since? Like I said, I don't take internet fights as seriously as you guys do, so I wouldn't just see those messages again and re-start the fight. You know what? Fuck this thread! I don't feel like arguing anymore because this is a waste of my time.
Getting so worked up disproves the statement you made about not caring about Internet fights. Just so you know.

In my view, it means that I don't feel like arguing anymore because this is a waste of my time. The only reason i'm upset is because this has wasted time of my life that I can't ever get back.
Good LORD Storytime, SHUT THE HELL UP. If you don't take thim serious, then why are you getting so worked up? And, you can't just ignore this one thread, and think the fights over. This is a community site, mmmkay, its not as big as tv.com, and not an assorted group of members, so you're gonna have to finish the fight sooner or later... And key word is FINISH, not just say "IYM DAWN WIT DIS SHIZZZ." We're still gonna nag on you for being a douche the past few days. And you think it's a waste of your time? PLEASE. Dealing with you the past few days has been a waste of OUR time. We're sick of having to listen you bitch and moan about stupid shit, and make random fights. Like, geez. Could you like, have a normal conversation with fights not even a foot away from you? Okay, I have no room to talk, i know, I start fights all the time. I'm an asshole. I know this. And storytime's headin down that road too. So, storytime, just grow the hell up, stop whining about everything, and move on.

Oh, and shut up about this "wasting time you can never get back" You fucking started the fight. Oh, and if you were done, you'd stop replyin.

Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 52142

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy on 12/4/2010, 1:37 am

Some tidbits from me, ex, Jelly, and 70s epic sexy competition on the xat tonight

Clappy wrote:
Jelly wrote:I'm the sexiest cuz I'm the chick here, so suck it!
Suck what?

70s wrote:*is tired of bringing sexyback because there is no real competition*

ex wrote:His eyebrows at the end even made Jesus orgasm

ex wrote:he brought BeanerKeKe and I brought TsimFuckis. Step up your game!

Clappy wrote:whats not sexy besides you? what's wrong 70s? Ian Somerhalder got your balls?

Jelly wrote:
70s wrote:I think I might have to brb to do something that will "really" cheer me up.
yah right release that kraken!

70s wrote:And you know what I wish Ian Somerhalder had my balls. IAN YOU BEAST! It's his fault. It really is.

Last edited by Clappy on 12/4/2010, 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna on 12/4/2010, 1:39 am

Clappy wrote:Some tidbits from me, ex, Jelly, and 70s epic sexy competition on the xat tonight

Clappy wrote:
Suck what?

Clappy wrote:whats not sexy besides you? what's wrong 70s? Ian Somerhalder got your balls?

Jelly wrote:
70s wrote:I think I might have to brb to do something that will "really" cheer me up.
Haha... Ian Somerhalder... Fat kid... Fireworks...

ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 17062

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 12/4/2010, 1:45 am

Clappy wrote:Some tidbits from me, ex, Jelly, and 70s epic sexy competition on the xat tonight

Clappy wrote:
Suck what?

Jelly wrote:

70s wrote:And you know what I wish Ian Somerhalder had my balls. IAN YOU BEAST! It's his fault. It really is.
Aaah... good times.

And seriously, Ian. Stop being so damn sexy.

But seriously...

I'll stop now. Embarassed

Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly on 12/4/2010, 2:51 am

that70sguy92 wrote:

Clappy wrote:
Suck what?

Jelly wrote:

Aaah... good times.

And seriously, Ian. Stop being so damn sexy.

But seriously...

I'll stop now. Embarassed
No more kraken-releasing for you tonight, sir!

**Awards this way**
Spoiler:

Winner of the 2nd SpongeBob Jeopardy Game! June, 2011
The I has a Facebook award.

YouTube DeviantArt
Jelly
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 30976

View user profile http://spongefifi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 12/15/2010, 11:08 pm

spongbobiscool wrote:banned cuz u are traped to my trap of doom Mwahahahahaha!

spongbobiscool in The Ban Game.

Good times.

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 12/17/2010, 11:03 pm

Ex, Santa, and me singing "Piano Man" on the Xat! Silly Face!

tvguy347 wrote:It's nine o'clock on a Saturday...
ExKizuna wrote:The regular crowd shuffles in
tvguy347 wrote: There's an old man sitting next to me
ExKizuna wrote: Makin love to his tonic and gin
tvguy347 wrote:He says son can you play me a memory
Santa Dog wrote:I'm not really sure how it goes
Santa Dog wrote:But it's sad and it's sweet and I knew it complete when I wore another man's clothes
tvguy347 wrote:Sing us a song, you're the piano man!
ExKizuna wrote:Sing us a song, tonight!
tvguy347 wrote:When we're all in the mood for a melody!
ExKizuna wrote:And you've got us feelin' alright!
ExKizuna wrote:Haha we have an awesome taste in music.

I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Doubloons : 30475

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjsthekid on 12/23/2010, 10:25 pm

clapmaster wrote:Hey Malcolm, send this message to Nathan. Quit f**king roleplaying! That is not the only problem I have had with you. You clutter my newsfeed with so much pointless sh*t that it has truly gotten to the point of FAIL. Where to start? You clearly are not 16 with the utter randomness of these blogs. 16 year old boys would blog about girls and high school, what do you do? You blog about Justin Bieber and thinking SpongeBob is a vampire cheese. Next step, you clearly overexaggerate about your life when you do blog about it. You should clearly have a clue where you are moving to instead of pointing randomly at a map thinking "Oh hey, they must have palm trees in Alabama" Alabama has no palm trees idiot! Plus if you could drive, I would worry about driving on the same road as you.

You would probably not know where the hell you are going on make a u-turn on the wrong side of the road just to make it home to catch SpongeBob, which you obsess way too much over. I mean I like SpongeBob too, but get some f**king variety in your life outside of Nickelodeon. Btw, quit complaining about your actual life too. I have annoying neighbors as well, but I don't give a sh*t about what the hell they do. They may be a**holes, but I just ignore them because they are not worth blogging about and complaining. Oh and one more thing, quit living in the f**king past. If I see one more post about what you would do if you weren't banned, I am going to go apesh*t. Just go back to your Garfield account because it is so obvious that that was you and if it wasn't just make another ban dodging account because everyone bandodges. If an idiot like Blubber can do it, so can you. Now go and die with the rest of tv.com and their dumb mods who clearly favor bandodgers who don't deserve a second chance over other users who can help improve the site. And I am done. Malcolm, did you get all that? Too much? Go f**k yourself Malcolm.

Clappy on Nathan's blog. And...

that70sguy92 wrote:Aside from the fact that you'd rather get " : dolphin noised : " in the butt than be at this party, trust me... me as well. I'm bisexual, and I would DEFINITELY rather do that than be at THIS party, having to deal with you.

You're not 12, let alone 16. Let's get that out there right now.

You've always annoyed me, but I never quite got the chance to explictily express how much you annoy me: too much. Way, way too much. What with the Malcolm in the Middle roleplay (probably the MOST annoying), the immature behavior, craving attention, your 'cousin''s account, and so much more... you're just a bad, bad noob. Plain and simple.

You may say "HOW U KNOE I NOT 6TEEN. THAT SHOW WAZ ON NICKALODEON SO I KNOO IT AND HAD U OL FUELD." Well, let's just flash back to one night on the SpongeBob Committee Xat. You were supposedly 14 or 15... and you didn't know what a condom was. When I was 15, I had already had sex, so I'll say that makes me think you're full of... bologna.

But this rant is already boring me, so I'll just end it the way I know will get the point across most.

Malcolm: *runs from Nathan*
Reese: *runs from Nathan*
Dewey: *runs from Nathan*
Francis: *runs from Nathan*
DON'T FORGET THE PARENTS.
Hal: *runs from Nathan*
Lois: *runs from Nathan*
Me: I see Nathan riding 'round town actin' like a priiiiick, and I'm like, f**k youuu.

70s on Nathan's blog.

Spin-Off Hall Of Fame

Users: RaeandAnasRock, clapmaster, tvfan95, Pokesponge123, 4EverGreen, DC-Dude, Pandamoo2, jjsthekid, terminoob, that70sguy92, The_Cartoon, Spongebobs1fan, Dragiiin123, Bob_Ball, Wumbology, Steel Sponge, tvguy347, Sabresponge

Shows: The Adventures Of Squidward Tentacles, The Patrick Show, Underwater Idol, The Krusty Cruise, Squidtropolis, Patrick\'s Paradise, Spongebob N Friends, Spin-off Action, Livin Like Larry, Squid Bottom, Pierce In The City, Spongecraft, The Misadventures of Patrick Star, MermaidMan: The Brave and the Bold, Krusty Train, Perfectly Plankton

Spoiler:

(Sig courtesy of SOF)
jjsthekid
Managers
Managers

Doubloons : 31104

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doogle. on 12/24/2010, 2:01 pm

HAHA. Those two comments on his blog made my day. HAHA
Doogle.
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 15401

View user profile http://twitter.com/PaperDoogle

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge on 12/24/2010, 3:04 pm

dragiiin123 wrote:I MAKE A RANT TOO
Nathan, here's thinking you should STOP living your life on tv.com. I've read some of your blogs, and let me be the first one to tell you, your blogs are cringe-worthy. Remember that one episode of the Simpsons where Homer gets r@ped by the panda? Yeah, this party is like that, except one million to the power of infinity times worse. Here's another thing, I know you've probably heard this one about a million+ times, but STOP ROLEPLAYING. SERIOUSLY. Your roleplays suck a used d!ldo. Here's a tip: try to ACT like the source material you are roleplaying. Because, you know, isn't that what roleplaying is?! Back to the blog posts, some of them are ridiculously stupid. You do not have to inform the internet of what your life is like. And dreaming about spongebob being vampire cheese is idiotic. Go to a mental hospital. One more thing. Asterisks. Use them.

Dragiiin's comment on NathanJR's Christmas party.

Current Spin-Offs: Pisces Moon, Z-Storm, UWS: SBC Style, S.P.O.N.G.E.B.O.B
Ended: Adventures of No Name
Hiatus: Guru Gakuto

[Yeah, don't ask me about my signature, I'm working on it]
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Doubloons : 25654

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 on 12/24/2010, 5:26 pm

Just a Freak wrote:
TarterSauce25 wrote:
Just a Sweet Transvestite wrote:
TarterSauce25 wrote:A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ (It's Spongebob)
A (Holiday)
...my avatar is not Spongebob, and my sig is not a "holiday" sig.
Fuck, I was talking about my own. I thought the thread was for MY signature. Sorry.

Why would you rate your own avatar? You'd give it an A+, as you demonstrated here.

Lol, funny! Silly Face!
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 22455

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology on 1/1/2011, 9:44 am

ExKizuna wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
Girlygirl24 wrote:
Nicest User:TVGuy
Wat.

I've known her for a long time, and I've been nicer to her than anyone else on this site. >.>
Then why aren't you super nice to us?

Who am I not 'nice' to? I believe I'm nice to everyone I know, as they usually greet me with "SOO Happy" when I enter the chatroom, and I don't think they'd do that if I was a jerk to them.
Oh wait, im one of those people. Meh, continue.

-Ex and tvguy in the latest Spin-Off Awards.

If only all our arguments ended like this...

Wumbology
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy on 1/6/2011, 10:49 pm

face wrote:Haha yeah. I actually had a dream that I invited everyone from SBM to a hotel room. Then we had a group orgy. It was kinda hawt.

-face on the chat

Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy on 1/15/2011, 5:15 pm

NathanJR94 wrote:I know it, but I don't know if I should uncensor it. This place has moderators right?

Nathan on the chat when 70s asked him what cum is. Then I told him that me, 70s, and jjs are moderators and he vanished xD

Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology on 1/18/2011, 8:38 pm

Some highlights from the latest episode of "Squidward's Childhood":

nathanjr94 wrote: Squidward bets rick $100 he can set a fart on fire. Rick says "You`re on, noseboy!".

Squidwards mom, who is p***ed, tries to wait them out.

On hour 5, their mom is STILL there. She tries to get them out by saying she ordered chinese takeout.

She learned in the 12 hours they were in there, that they dont know any better. She lets them off the hook, but says "If you ever do it again, Ill kick yor a**es".

Wumbology
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy on 1/18/2011, 9:04 pm

Wumbology wrote:Some highlights from the latest episode of "Squidward's Childhood":

nathanjr94 wrote: Squidward bets rick $100 he can set a fart on fire. Rick says "You`re on, noseboy!".

Squidwards mom, who is p***ed, tries to wait them out.

On hour 5, their mom is STILL there. She tries to get them out by saying she ordered chinese takeout.

She learned in the 12 hours they were in there, that they dont know any better. She lets them off the hook, but says "If you ever do it again, Ill kick yor a**es".

Such a bad spin-off....

Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elastic Dog on 1/22/2011, 9:28 pm

Fa wrote:
teenj12 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
teenj12 wrote:There's NO junk food whatsoever in my house..
Good.

Good? But snacks are what makes the world go round .

And then fucking obesity makes soccer moms all over the world get pissy.

Teenj, 70s, and fa in "How Are You Feeling?"
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deswim10 on 1/22/2011, 11:04 pm

Santa Dog wrote:

I'm sorry, but Lol!
Deswim10
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 12892

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology on 1/24/2011, 8:33 am

Wumbology wrote:
Santa Dog wrote:

-Santa Dog and Deli in underrated shows.

Deswim10 wrote:
Santa Dog wrote:

I'm sorry, but Lol!
Great minds think alike. Wink

Wumbology
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge on 1/30/2011, 3:16 pm

A Day in the Life wrote:
Hey Jude wrote:
A Day in the Life wrote:
Hey Jude wrote:
A Day in the Life wrote:
Hey Jude wrote:
A Day in the Life wrote:
Hey Jude wrote:Are you willing to share your pot of gold with me?
You're always after me Lucky Charms!
How did you find out?
I've been trying to evade you damn kids since the '60s.
Well now that you caught me, what are you going to do with me?
Turn you in to the police for attempted burglary.
Is it true what they say about dropping the soap?
Sure.

Wumboloogy and Clappy in Wumbo's ask me thread.

Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy on 2/4/2011, 9:44 pm

ExKizuna wrote:Bullshit you did SOF. You would be how old? 10? What 10 year old is allowed to go on such a filthy site as YouTube...oh that's right. Every one. Because parents are kind of dumbasses anymore. They let little kids have cell phones and facebooks. Then they complain about pedophiles.
-Ex on the chat when SOF bragged about using YouTube since 2007

Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy on 2/21/2011, 12:03 pm

Wumbology wrote:
spongbobiscool wrote:
Dragiiin123 wrote:AMAZING episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great as sbiscool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dude, I thought you hated this episode. So, if you hate the episode, and you think it's as great as yourself... I'll get you some help for that self-loathing.

Drag, spongbobiscool, and Wumbo in the Sponghenge thread. Spongbobiscool thought it would be hillarious to edit Dragiiin's post but failed since it is sbiscool's least favorite episode ever.

Last edited by Clappy on 2/21/2011, 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 on 2/21/2011, 6:30 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:Hot damn, who's the guy in your profile pic?

that70sguy92 wrote:
Old Man Jenkins wrote:...me.
Well this is awkward. I'm totally not attracted to you or anything.

Lol..
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 3/8/2011, 11:02 am

spongbobiscool wrote:so know one is at least 6 feet from the top 24 lol
spongbobiscool in the American Idol thread

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spongebobiscool on 3/8/2011, 5:09 pm

i realize this since someone said archive from the other thread , what is this stupid topic?
spongebobiscool
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 14387

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology on 3/8/2011, 5:28 pm

spongbobiscool wrote:i realize this since someone said archive from the other thread , what is this stupid topic?
It's a topic we use to display posts that everybody needs to see.

Wumbology
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spongebobiscool on 3/8/2011, 9:14 pm

so its a topic about something funny and everybody have to make fun of that person?
spongebobiscool
Customers
Customers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 on 3/8/2011, 9:49 pm

spongbobiscool wrote:so its a topic about something funny and everybody have to make fun of that person?
Not exactly.
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy on 3/8/2011, 10:48 pm

spongbobiscool wrote:so its a topic about something funny and everybody have to make fun of that person?
spongbobiscool.....you make some of the most unintentionally hillarious posts on this site. This is where I draw the line. Please leave the archives alone and go back to other topics. I come to this post to laugh at awesome memories on this site. Not listen to you wonder what the hell goes on and act like a noob. I mean you have gotten incredibly frustrating in the past week or two. I don't know how it happened, but you have digressed. You were making so much progress, but now you have become an even bigger noob in such a short amount of time. I mean you have been an active poster here for about six months and you are now just figuring out that there is more to this site then just the SpongeBob section? Now go ahead and make your response to this mini-rant with a giant "Wwwhhhhaatttt???" but let this be known that you are irritating the hell out of someone who doesn't get pissed off easily.

Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elastic Dog on 3/9/2011, 4:08 pm

Wumbology wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick wrote:What the... you're such a loser, Face. Silly Face!

Perhaps he nothing else better to do with his time? Monster ROCK!
He's posting on a SpongeBob Community forum. Of course he doesn't.

MDPP, tvguy, and Wumbo in "lolwtf SBC?"
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spongebobiscool on 3/9/2011, 10:19 pm

Clappy wrote:
spongbobiscool.....you make some of the most unintentionally hillarious posts on this site. This is where I draw the line. Please leave the archives alone and go back to other topics. I come to this post to laugh at awesome memories on this site. Not listen to you wonder what the hell goes on and act like a noob. I mean you have gotten incredibly frustrating in the past week or two. I don't know how it happened, but you have digressed. You were making so much progress, but now you have become an even bigger noob in such a short amount of time. I mean you have been an active poster here for about six months and you are now just figuring out that there is more to this site then just the SpongeBob section? Now go ahead and make your response to this mini-rant with a giant "Wwwhhhhaatttt???" but let this be known that you are irritating the hell out of someone who doesn't get pissed off easily.
u know i almost getting piss cuz i didn't know what topic was this i thought this is a topic to make fun of someone , im trying to know what is going on here cuz i see someone is talking to me in this topic but guess its ok cuz i see what u said before funny , and i'm no noob i just wanted know what this is forgot sake.
spongebobiscool
Customers
Customers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 3/10/2011, 10:50 am

spongbobiscool wrote:
Clappy wrote:
u know i almost getting piss cuz i didn't know what topic was this i thought this is a topic to make fun of someone , im trying to know what is going on here cuz i see someone is talking to me in this topic but guess its ok cuz i see what u said before funny , and i'm no noob i just wanted know what this is forgot sake.
spongbobiscool in the Archives thread

that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragiiin123 on 3/10/2011, 7:12 pm

spongbobiscool wrote:
Clappy wrote:
DEAR LORD YOU'RE TURNING INTO PISS SBISCOOL?!
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 12561

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology on 3/10/2011, 7:20 pm

Dragiiin123 wrote:
spongbobiscool wrote:
Clappy wrote:
DEAR LORD YOU'RE TURNING INTO PISS SBISCOOL?!
No, he's getting piss. Not sure where he's getting it from, though.

Wumbology
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 on 3/19/2011, 1:35 am

Clappy wrote:Correct

OMJ

JellyFishJammer wrote:Sad

clapppy
Clappy and Jelly in the "Guess the Next Poster" thread. Lol..
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wumbology on 3/19/2011, 6:42 am

Just about everything 70s, Jelly, and Clappy posted yesterday.

Wumbology
Managers
Managers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 on 3/19/2011, 10:11 am

Wumbology wrote:Just about everything 70s, Jelly, and Clappy posted yesterday.
Lol right?!
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sponge on 3/19/2011, 11:00 am

Yeah. Everything is lol. See, I'm lol, right?

Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy on 3/20/2011, 12:49 am

Steel Sponge wrote:Yeah. Everything is lol. See, I'm lol, right?
-Steel in the Archives thread

Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by teenj12 on 3/21/2011, 9:15 pm

Clappy wrote:No

Gary Coleman

JellyFishJammer wrote:Sad

Michael J. Fox

Why has this become a recurring gag with Jelleh and Clappeh? Silly Face! .
teenj12
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next