SBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com The Krusty Krab: The Years Before Spongebob Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
The Krusty Krab: The Years Before Spongebob 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Best Song Ever contest
The Krusty Krab: The Years Before Spongebob Empty8/31/2019, 7:31 pm by Frank Costanza

» Very important reminder!
The Krusty Krab: The Years Before Spongebob Empty8/19/2019, 10:40 pm by Patty Sponge

» my sbc fantasy
The Krusty Krab: The Years Before Spongebob Empty8/19/2019, 10:35 pm by Patty Sponge

» hahahahahaha i'm posting in the krabby kronicle
The Krusty Krab: The Years Before Spongebob Empty8/19/2019, 10:31 pm by Patty Sponge

» FORUMOTION LIVES
The Krusty Krab: The Years Before Spongebob Empty8/19/2019, 9:15 pm by Frank Costanza

» Sean Kingston's Birthday
The Krusty Krab: The Years Before Spongebob Empty8/19/2019, 9:08 pm by Frank Costanza

» Hey! I can still post here!
The Krusty Krab: The Years Before Spongebob Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
The Krusty Krab: The Years Before Spongebob Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
The Krusty Krab: The Years Before Spongebob Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

The Krusty Krab: The Years Before Spongebob

+2
Dragiiin123
tvguy347
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Krusty Krab: The Years Before Spongebob Empty The Krusty Krab: The Years Before Spongebob

Post by tvguy347 11/2/2009, 7:50 pm

List of Episodes:
Season 1

Episode 1#: Opening Up
Episode 2#: Mr. Krab's Cutback
Episode 3#: Overloaded
Episode 4#: The KrustyPod
Episode 5#: Squidward's Date
Episode 6#: Jim and the Meaning of Halloween

Episode 7#: The Krusty Krab Welcomes Marly!
Season 2
Episode 8#: Jim's Hotel
Episode 9#: Hurricane Bob

Episode 10#: Carly vs. Marly
Episode 11#: The Seaquake
Episode 12#: Rivalry
Episode 13#: Attempted
Episode 14#: Can't Spell on my Life!
Episode 15#: The Deadly Spices

Episode 16#: Killer Whale
Episode 17#: Sad, Sad, Bad
Episode 18#: The Contest

Episode 19#:Krusty Kable
Episode 20#: The Misadventures of Squidward Tentacles
Episode 21#: Smoker Face
Episode 22#: The Race
Episode 23#: A Bride Bribe
Episode 24#: Area 52
Episode 25#: I Can't Hear
Episode 26#: Snowed In
Episode 27#: Stater Sis.
Episode 28#: Bikini Bottom Con
Episode 29#: The Band
Episode 30#: Luck be a Fish Tonight! (Viva Fish Vegas)

Season 3
Episode 31#: If U Seek Trident Part 1
Episode 32#: If U Seek Trident Part 2
Episode 33#: Taken In
Episode 34#: Killer Lady
Episode 35#: Secrets?
Episode 36#: The Truth
Episode 37#: The Real Truth
Episode 38#: The Liar
Episode 39#: Answered
Episode 40#: The Krusty Krab bids Mary Farewell!
Episode 41#: Throw in the Towel!
Episode 42#: Mexican Krusty Krab!
Episode 43#: Marina's First Thanksgiving

Season 4
Episode 44#: TBA

Episode 1: Opening Up
Mr. Krabs was always cheap. He always has been. He loves money. He bought the cheapy building, which is the Krusty Krab, from a sweaty flounder who needed to sell it. Mr. Krabs started a buisness called, "Krab's Furniture." He found out that furniture wasn't his thing. So he hired Jim and Squidward. Squidward was a squid with a huge head of beautiful hair who had a dream of becoming a famous and rich singer. Jim was the frycook who made the best patties. Mr. Krabs named the fast food resturant, "The Krusty Krab."

Episode 2#: Mr. Krab's Cutback
Squidward loved his magazines. Squid Beauty, Fancy Squid, Fun Squiddy, Squid House, and more. Mr. Krab came out one day and saw Squidward reading a new issue of Squid Beauty. He started to yell at Squidward and Squidward sat straight up, his blond hair bouncing. Mr. Krabs threatened to cut Squidward's paycheck if he caught him slacking off again. Mr. Krabs then went into the back room and saw Jim asleep in a pile of buns. Mr. Krabs then yelled at Jim and said he'd cut Jim and Squidwards paychecks right away. Angry, Jim and Squidward said they wanted the money back. Mr. Krabs refused and Jim walked out. Squidward pleaded and Mr. Krabs kicked Squidward out of his office. Jim and Squidward whispered about what to do about their check. Jim was about to say something when a truck crashed in through the window. Squidward and Jim jumped inside the cashier boat as four fish in ski masks jumped out. Two ran into Mr. Krab's office while the other two scoped out the place. Squidward asked Jim what to do and Jim said to hide. They scampered into the bathrooms and hid in separate stalls. Suddenly one fish ran in. He slowly started opening each stall. Squidward started climbing up a vent, Jim following. The fish left. The two crawled to the vent over Mr. Krab's office and saw him tied up with three fish surrounding him. The fourth fish came him and said no one was in the bathroom. The leader fish nodded. The fish started question Mr. Krab's on where the money was. Jim said to shake the vent so it would collapse and hit the robbers. Squidward and Jim started to shake the vent and soon it collapsed. Squidward let out a loud scream. It hit the burglars. After the police came and took the robbers away, Squidward and Jim said that for saving him and his money, Mr. Krab's should pay them their full paycheck. Mr. Krab's looked down at the ground and slowly nodded. Squidward and Jim yelled in approval and later walked home together. Jim finally stopped where Squidward lived. Squidward lived in between a vacant lot (which would become Spongebob's house) and a boulder. (which would be rounded and would become Patricks house)

Episode 3: Overloaded [/i]
It was a cool morning deep under the sea. Buisness at the Krusty Krab was running low. Squidward was asleep, dreaming of his career as a famous muscian. Jim was back in the kitchen flipping patties, just in case of customers. Mr. Krabs came out of his office and looked at his empty resturant. He yelled at Squidward to get up and clean the tables just in case any customers came in. But the day finished without anyone coming in. The next day, Jim and Squidward returned and found the Krusty Krab under construction. Mr. Krabs said that the "aroma" of the resturant wasn't right so he was doing "minor changes." Soon the Krusty Krab was finished but it hardly looked like the original. It was a supertall building that streached up above the water. Jim and Squidward took the elevator up to the top and almost died with out the water. They went down a floor and got water masks and then went back up. They gazed at the water and then went back down a floor and looked at Bikini Bottom. They saw Squidward's house, the giant rock that sat beside it, Jim's apartment building, and Ms. Puff's Disco School. Suddenly they saw hundreds of fish rushing towards the Krusty Krab. Squidward and Jim went back downstairs and heard that the Krusty Krab was renamed Krusty Tower and was the tallest building in the sea. Jim and Squidward had to work twice as hard. Jim made Krabby Patty and Krabby Patty. Squidward was working the register so fast, his tentacles were blurs. Soon, the two started to slow down and a group of whales got mad because of the wait. They tipped over the cash register boat and walked into the fry cook's room. Jim threw patties at the whales and they left. Jim then started hurling Krabby Patties and every customers. He was throwing them so fast, the whales started to jump in excitment. The whole building started to shake! It swayed from side to side and finally collapsed! Everyone except Jim and Mr. Krabs dashed out. Once it the all down, Jim and Mr. Krabs poked their heads out of the rubble and said to just stay with the Krusty Krab and not the tallest building in the sea.

Episode 4: The KrustyPod
It's a nice clear day in Bikini Bottom. Clams are flying, fish are happy, the water is clear, and the Krusty Krab is open. Jim sat in the back room flipping patties while Mr. Krab's walked about his resturant. He suddenly gasped and Squidward looked up. Mr. Krab's was frozen in front of a table. He got up and called Jim out. They both tried to figure out what was wrong but Mr. Krab's wouldn't do anything. Finally he
spoke and said he had an idea. He said that teenagers bought everything, right? They also loved music right? So he would make a portable MP3 player. Squidward asked what it would be called and Mr. Krabs said the KrustyPod. The next day, Squidward and Jim arrived to find the resturant transformed into a store called, "The KrustyPod Store." Inside were dozens of little packaged gizmos, with KRUSTYPOD printed messly on the front. Mr. Krabs said he got the packaging for free. Costumers lined outside to buy a KrustyPod. Mr. Krabs had spread the word using cheap posters all over Bikini Bottom. Soon, the store was empty. They had sold all of the KrustyPods! So Mr. Krabs designed a new, cheap computer called," iKrust." It had a slim design and was very fast. Mr. Krabs posted new posters and they sold out all the iKrusts the next day. Mr. Krabs then made a iKrustPhone which sold out even quicker. Mr. Krabs was rich so decided to name the buisness Dapple Krust Inc. Later that night, he invented the all new, "iKrustCrynot." iKrustCrynot would be the best iKrust ever. The next day all the teens came and tried the computer out. But they turned into robots and went haywire. Squidward, Mr. Krabs, and Jim took cover in the crows' nest and watched the pandemonium happen. Finally, Jim jumped out and smashed tons of the robots. He grabbed a table and hurled it at more robots. In a few moments, everyone was safe and the robots were dead. Mr. Krabs said he'd stick with krabby patties and shut down Dappy Krust Inc.

Episode 5: Squidward's Date
Squidward couldn't stop smiling. It was like someone drew a smile into Squidward's face!
"What's up Squiddy, my man?" Jim said, coming out from the back room.

"I'm dating Esquilia Fish Flounds!" He said, bursting with excitment.

"Whoa! Esquilia Fish Flounds as in THE ACTRESS?" Jim said, not believing what he was hearing.

"Yup! I'm going on another date tonight," Squidward said.

"Have you two . . . like . . . kissed?" Jim asked. Squidward blushed.

"YES!" He yelled.

"Well, good luck on the date tonight, Squiddy my man." Jim couldn't help it. That night he followed Squidward (in a tux) to "Pearl in a Clam," the finest resturant in Bikini Bottom.
Jim couldn't believe it when he saw it. He was dating Esquilia Fish Flounds! Jim crawled into the vents and went over Squidward's table.

"I like your hair, Squiddy," Esquilia said.
That's my nickname for him, Jim thought.

Squidward giggled. "Thank you. I love your golden dress."

Esquilia giggled. "Thank you my love." They kissed and then started to eat. Jim made a choking sound.

"What was that?" Esquilia said.

"I don't know and I don't care as long as I'm with you," Squidward said smoothly. Esquilia laughed and gave Squidward a long kiss on the cheek.

The next day at the Krusty Krab, Jim wouldn't talk to Squidward.

"What's wrong Jim-Jimeroo?" Squidward asked.

"Oh I don't know my love!" Jim sneered.

"HUUHHH! You followed me!" Squidward said, suddenly angered.

"Well how couldn't I! You were giggling and all happy and had a tux! I was just gonna see a little then leave but you guys are practically married!" Jim shouted.

"Sorry I didn't tell. You we're getting married next Wednesday," Squidward said.

"WHAAAT! How could you?" Jim pushed Squidward out into the boat.

It was Wednesday night and Squidward was getting ready for the wedding. Suddenly Jim walked in.

"I'm sorry I got mad at you. You can marry whoever you want," Jim said. "I just didn't want my friend paying so much attention to his wife and not me."

Squidward walked out of the room and came back a few minutes later.

"Where'd you go?" Jim asked.

"I told Esquilia the wedding's off. I said that I wasn't ready to get married and wanted to have fun while I'm still young," said Squidward.

"Aww, thanks buddy." The two best friends hugged and walked back to the Krusty Krab.

Episode 6: Jim and the Meaning of Halloween
Busy, busy, busy. That's what ran through Squidward's mind as he ran to each table serving Krabby Patties, beverages, and other items. It was Halloween time and the Krusty Krab was having a special. Jim and Squidward were a blur, they had to go so fast.

"Hurry up, ya two!" Mr. Krabs' yelled from his office. Squidward didn't answer. He couldn't. He was running from each table to the next. He then dashed back to the little window to pick up the next order and deliver it to the next table. When the day was finally over, Squidward and Jim went to the bathroom. When they came out, they found that Mr. Krab's had already left, and they were locked in!

"Oh, no!" Squidward exclaimed. "Trapped in here on Halloween night! Halloween is the only time I can dress up as a muscian!"

"You still dress up?" Jim said.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Now I can't because we're trapped him here.!" The two stayed inside the Krusty Krab until Halloween was officially over.

"AWWW! I missed Hallowe-

"Squidward! I just heard a noise in the back room!" Jim screamed.

"Shut up Jim. Don't try to scare me with stupid Halloween jokes," Squidward said sadly.

"No, I sware Squidward. I heard a-

The sound of metal against metal echoed throughout the Krusty Krab.

"There it is. See. I wasn't lying," Jim said.

"What was that story Mr. Krabs told us this morning? About the previous owner dying. Mysteriously. And his ghost still haunting the place?" Squidward said, nervously.

"Alright, shut the heck up. We're handling this the mature way. There's nothing back there," Jim said.

Suddenly the lights went out. A table was knocked over by Squidward.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Squidward screamed. He ran into the back room and saw a black figure standing over the buns.

"Die you son of a flounder!" Squidward yelled.

"Squidward! Don't use sailor mouth around me," Jim said.

"Yo fish head!" Squidward said, and slammed the stove on top of the thing's head. Suddenly the lights went back on. The thing was Mr. Krabs!

"I was playing a Halloween joke on you guys," he muttered and then blanked out.

Episode 7#: The Krusty Krab Welcomes Marly!
Mr. Krabs decided it was time a girl was welcomed on the Krusty Krab staff. So he hired a purple fish named Marly. She had curly blonde hair and wore a red dress.

"Hiya fellows," she said to Squidward and Jim.

"A girl in the Krusty Krab?" Squidward said.

"Hi. I'm Jim Walters," Jim said to Marly.

"Marly Jane. And you are?" She looked at Squidward who had melted to the floor. Squidward knew love at first sight.

"Squidward Tennisballs. I mean Tentacles. Squidward Tentacles," he said, thrusting out his hand.

Marly giggled. She shook Squidward's sweaty hand.

"What are you three, doing laying around? Get to work!" Mr. Krab's said. Squidward reported to the boat, Jim went to flip patties, and Marly served the food to the customers.
When work was over, the three knew friends went to get a Super Smoothie at "Barnacle Bill's Super Smoothie's!" Marly had a lot in common with Jim and Squidward. The three became best friends.

SEASON 2

Episode 8: Jim's Hotel
Bikini Bottom had never been happier. The Baby Clams had hatched and now Bikini Bottom was filled with song. Jim was super happy. He was making the best Krabby Patties ever. That was attracting more buisness. And Mr. Krabs made more money. He was happy. Everyone was so happy and in such a good mood.

"Maybe I should start a hotel," Jim said one evening.

"What?" Marly said. She was counting her money. "You want to start a hotel?"

"Yeah. Everyone is so happy. It'd be so nice housing people that are happy," Jim said dreamily.

"Okay, Jim you're scaring me," Squidward said.

"Yeah! It'd be perfect! You know that blank spot next to your house?" Jim said.

"Yeah." Squidward replied.

"I could build the hotel there! And we could move that rock and it could become more hotel. It could be JIM TOWERS!" Jim said. He was getting more excited the more he thought about it.

"What about good ole' Krusty Krab?" Marly said.

"I'll make more money at the hotel. Thanks guys! Tell Mr. K. I quit!" Jim ran out the door flinging his hat on the floor. Suddenly Mr. Krab burst out of his office.

"Did someone just say, QUIT?" he said.

Marly and Squidward exchanged glances. "No," they both said.

"Oh good. Where's Jim?" Mr. Krabs asked.

"Uh, he's in the kitchen making extra Krabby Patties," Squidward said, thinking quickly.

Marly snuck into the and pretended to be Jim.

"Hi Mr. K!" she said in her best Jim voice.

"Oh. Well, tell him to close up. I'm leaving. Night, fellows." Mr. Krabs walked out the door.

In the two empty spaces, two gigantic hotel towers were being built. Jim is on the top of the right one. As Squidward walks home, he notices the two towers. He runs over to the the towers.

"JIM! What the sea sponge are you doing?" Squidward screamed.

"I'm starting my hotel like you said," Jim said.

"I never told you to start a hotel!" Squidward said.

"Well I already have people staying in the left tower," Jim said proud of himself. Deciding not to argue, Squidward went to sleep. But he couldn't sleep because of constant hammering.

The next day was bright and shiny. Squidward walked outside and saw the two finished towers. As he walked to the Krusty Krab alone, he thought about the future of Jim's hotel. Once he got to the resturant, he told Marly all about it.

"WHAT? How could Jim quit like that?" Marly said.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT? Who quit?" Mr. Krabs said bursting into the front entrance.

"No one quit sir. Just fooling around," Squidward said weakly.

"No more fooling around Mr. Squidward. That applies to you too Marly.

"Yes sir," Marly and Squidward said. The rest of the day, Squidward served and worked the cash register while Marly made horrible burgers. When the day was over, the two confronted Jim at his hotel.

The lobby was quite fancy. Jim stood behind an oak desk.

"Jim, come back to the Krusty Krab," Squidward said.

"Mr. Krabs doesn't know you quit and we're sick of covering for you!" Marly said.

"But I love Jim Towers! It's really fun to work here! I hired to employees. Tim and Tom. Here they are now."

Tim and Tom were twin brothers who spoke very fast.

"Welcome to Jim Towers! We hope you will enjoy your stay," Tim and Tom said together and then dashed off.

"I'm happy. And you guys aren't real friends if your not happy for me."

To be continued in the next episode. . .

Episode 9: Hurricane Bob
Previously on The Krusty Krab: The Years Before Spongebob. . . Jim quits the Krusty Krab and starts a hotel. When Marly and Squidward confront him, he says they aren't real friends and walks away.

Marly was standing behind the cash register one day. Buisness was slow because gray clouds had been all over Bikini Bottom. Storm Predicters predicted a light storm but Bikini Bottom citizens thought it would be huge. Marly slouched on the register sad. Jim had quit and everyone was sad. Squidward and Marly eventually broke the news to Mr. Krabs who was angered and saddened.

"You know what, I'm gonna march on over there and talk to Jim," Mr. Krabs said. The three marched over and asked Tim and Tom where Jim was.

"Room 104, twenty second floor," they said together and then dashed off.

The three took the elevator to the twenty second floor and found Room 104. They opened it and found Ms. Flounders, an old and nice lady, in the room.

"Hello Eugene. Hello Marly. Hello Squidward," she said. "What're doing here?"

"Looking for Jim. He owns this hotel," Marly said.

"Good ole' Jimmy quit? Oh that's a shame. The hotel's nice though. Hope you find him." Ms. Flounders slammed the door in their faces.

"This is so weird," Marly said.

"I know. This wallpaper is so weird," Mr. Krabs said.

"No, not the wallpaper. Look at the facts. Right after Squidward and I confront him, he disappears. So we ask Tim and Tom and they tell us the wrong room. Then when we find Ms. Flounders, she talks real quick and slams the door in our faces. What's going on?" Marly asked.

"I don't know but I wanna find out." Mr. Krabs and the others started walking toward the elevator when the lights went out. There was a loud whistling sound. The building started to rock. There was a loud wind sound. Windows shattered.

"What the starfish?" Squidward said.

"What's going on?" Marly screamed.

"From the looks of it, a hurricane," Mr. Krabs said, gazing out of a shatttered window. The three looked at the sky and saw a swirling, grayish blackish storm above Bikini Bottom.

"We have to get out of this tall building," Marly screamed. She ran back to the elevator and pushed a button. The whole elevator shaft collapsed on itself. Suddenly Marmaduke, a middle aged green fish, ran out into the hallway.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" He screamed. He ran into Ms. Flounder's room and they both came out, frightened.

"Come on! We need to escape," Mr. Krabs said. They took the stairs down when suddenly a house flew into the side of the building. The structure shook and swayed before collapsing onto Squidward's house and the rock beside it. The opposite tower did the same. Spark flew. The wind howled outside.

"LOOK!" Ms. Flounders shouted. They looked at a shattered window and climbed out. Once they got out, they were swept off they're feet. They were high in the air and saw all of Bikini Bottom. Jellyfish Fields was wreck. Trees and sea weeds were uprooted and were spiraling into houses. The old folks home was turned upside down. The Krusty Krab's roof collapsed.

Suddenly it all stopped. The five dropped back onto the sandy floor. Bikini Bottom was a wreck. The apartements were battered, ruined, or collapsed. Downtown was a mess.

"LOOK!" cried Marly. Jim was climbing out of the wreckage.

Marly ran up and embraced him. Jim said he was on the top floor putting up party decorations. He said he told Tim and Tom and Ms. Flounders and Marmaduke that if any of the three came up to give them wrong info because he didn't want to them to see the party he was throwing them for being such swell friends.

The four returned to the Krusty Krab and repaired the roof. They all had a FREE Krabby Patty. Jim was rehired.

Episode 10#: Carly vs. Marly: The Tenth Episode Special
Light shone through the windows in the Krusty Krab. After the hotel collapsed, Jim asked Mr. Krabs if Tim and Tom could work at the Krusty Krab and Mr. Krabs said yes. Now Marly, Jim, Squidward, Tim, and Tom were all employed at the Krusty Krab. Marly came out of the back room after talking to Jim. She was wondering what would happen if a Krabby Patty fell on the floor. She bumped into Tim who was carrying a Krabby Patty.

"Watch it Marly," Tim said and sped off. Marly kept walking until she bumped into yet another person.

"Listen Tim . . ." Marly started to say. She looked up. She was staring at a blue fish.

"Hello. Do you work here?" she asked.

"Yes, why?" Marly asked.

"Where do we apply for a job?" she asked.

"In the back room with a crab named Mr. Krabs," Marly said.

"Thank you," she said.

The next day all five employees and new best friends reported to the Krusty Krab like always. But the blue fish was outside when they got there.

"Sorry, we don't open for another couple of minutes," Tom said.

"No, I work here. I'm Carly," she said.

"No you don't," Marly said. "Only us five."

"No. Mr. Krab's hired me as the new supervisor for you guys. And I don't like your attitude, Marly." Carly opened up the doors with a key.

"You have a key?" Squidward said.

"No, this is a magic wand I'm using to open the door. Yes it's a key stupid." All of the employees entered and Mr. Krab's followed a few moments after.

"How'd you like Carly?" Mr. Krab's asked Squidward.

"She's great sir," Squidward said with a strained smile.

"Glad you like her." Mr. Krab's said.

"She's a jerk," Squidward said the next day.

"We all know," Tim said with a sigh.

"She's a fart sniffin' flounder!" Tom said.

"What?"Carly said walking up.

"Wow you actually are talking to us. That's a first," Marly said.

"You know what Marly," Carly said.

"Yeah. I'd like to know what fat fish," Marly said.

"Your fired!" Carly screamed at Marly.

"You can't fire me crap fish!" Marly yelled in shock.

Then it happened. There was loud gunshot and Marly collapsed on the floor. Carly held a revolver in her hand.

"You don't mess with me Marly Cartman!" she screamed.

"Oh my god! Marly!" Jim said running up. "Squidward call the police!"

"NOBODY FREAKIN MOVE! I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU!" Carly yelled pointing the gun at Squidward.

"Tim!" Squidward said, trembling.

"Tom!" Tim said with a weak voice.

Carly fired three bullets at Tim and Tom. They dodged them hid behind a rock. Marmaduke and Ms. Flounders were coming around the corner.

"Oh neptune!" Marmaduke screamed as tons of bullets streaked towards him.

"Maramduke! Call the cops!" Ms. Flounders yelled. She crawled towards Jim and Marly.

"GUNS DON'T CUT THE CHEESE!" Carly said. She pulled out a two bombs and threw one in the Krusty Krab and the other where the shootout was occurring.

"In a couple minutes they'll go off!" Jim muttered. Ms. Flounders got up.

"MR. KRABS!" she screamed.

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A blast of fire swept over everyone. The Krusty Krab was in flames!

"Mr. Krabs," Ms. Flounders said, a tear going down her cheek. Carly screamed. Her [i]mask was burnt off. She was a maniacal insane criminal escaped from Bikini Bottom Prison. Mr. Krab's crawled out of the burning resturant and called the cops.

They arrived on the scene and put the fire out. They arrested Carly and rushed Marly to the ER.

To Be Continued . . .

Episode 11: The Seaquake

It had been two weeks since the Carly incident. She had been arrested and put into Bikini Bottom Prison. Marly was okay. The bullet barely pierced the skin and she was up and running around in a few days. It was a quiet Wednesday at the Krusty Krab. Marmaduke and Ms. Flounders had become regular customers and were enjoying delicious Krabby Patties.

"These's are amazing," Marmaduke exclaimed.

"I'll say!" Ms. Flounders said, taking a big bite out of hers.

"You like them? JIM! Whip up another batch!" Marly said.

"Kay!" Jim said.

"I'll have one," Tom said. Tim and Tom were both cleaning plates at a table. Squidward was reading Clarinet Weekly behind the counter. Suddenly the entire resturant started to shake violently.

"What in davy jone's locker is going on?" Mr. Krab's screamed, racing out from his office.

"I think it's a seaquake!!" Tim shouted.

"Get under the table!!" Ms. Flounders shouted. Marmaduke and her dove under the table as wood started to fall. Suddenly, it stopped.

"What was that?" Jim asked coming out from the kitchen.

"Probably a seaquake," Marmaduke said, frightened.

"Turn on the TV!" Tom said.

"Okay, okay!" Mr. Krabs said, rushing into his office. He came back out with a TV. He set it down on a table and they crowded around it. A reporter was talking.

"Bikini Bottom has just experienced a 7.0 seaquake with tons of damage. Several homes were damaged, the Krusty Krabs' roof is in bad shape-

"WHAT?" Mr. Krabs shouted.

"SHH!" Ms. Flounders shushed.

"Rescues are planned but if your structure is flawed stay under a sturdy table."

Several hours later a rescue team rescued everyone. They were safe.

THIS EPISODE WAS DEDICATED TO THOSE WHO DIED AND WERE GRIEF STRICKEN IN THE 2010 HAITI EARTHQUAKE.
[b]

Last edited by 22Thousand on 11/29/2010, 8:16 pm; edited 47 times in total
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 42215

Back to top Go down

The Krusty Krab: The Years Before Spongebob Empty Re: The Krusty Krab: The Years Before Spongebob

Post by Dragiiin123 11/3/2009, 8:03 am

I think your sopposed to keep them in one thread. Just to ake space. :flower:
Dragiiin123
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 24301

Back to top Go down

The Krusty Krab: The Years Before Spongebob Empty Re: The Krusty Krab: The Years Before Spongebob

Post by tvguy347 1/26/2010, 8:24 pm

Episode 12#: Rivalry

The day was cold and rainy in Bikini Bottom. Jim was behind the stove flipping patties. Squidward was behind the register reading Fabulous Squid. Ms. Flounders sat at a table, biting into her delicious Deluxe Krabby Patty. Suddenly, a frightened fish ran in. He was drenched from the rain and terror was sketched into his face.

“What’s wrong?” Marmaduke asked.

“It’s horrible, I swear!” the fish muttered.

“What? What happened?” said Marly.

“It’s a big, huge, restaurant. Just zooming down the street, being held by a crane. It wouldn’t stop,” the man muttered.

Suddenly the ground started to rumble. A giant, black, shadow loomed in the distance. It came closer and soon a restaurant was being set down. The letters The Chum Bucket graced the face of the building. Mr. Krabs raced out of his office after the rumbling stopped and peered out at the new restaurant.

“NO!” he shouted. Mr. Krabs didn’t like the idea of competition. He walked out and knocked on the doors of The Chum Bucket. A small green animal replied to the door. He wore a white suit and had glasses on.

“Hello, my dear customer. Welcome to the Chum Bucket. Please come in,” the rather small green animal said.

“I am the owner of the Krusty Krab. Get out! We was here first,” Mr. Krabs snarled.

“I’m sorry,” the thing said. “I am Plankton. And I don’t do well with unfriendly neighbors.” He yanked off his suit and glasses and glared up and Mr. Krabs.

“Well I own the Krabby Patty so I will put ye out of business!” Mr. Krabs started to walk away then stopped.

“Wait,” he said. “Your name is Plankton?”

“You’re Eugene Krabs?” Plankton muttered, in shock. The two then looked away and started they journey in rivalry.

Last edited by tvguy347 on 1/30/2010, 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 1/27/2010, 9:53 pm

Episode 13: Attempted

Plankton gazed out the window. The Krusty Krab. That was his competition. How could a restaurant so stupidly named be so popular? He didn’t understand it. Plankton’s Chum was the best thing any person had ever tasted. But he had unfound talent. Soon Krabs would pay. Soon enough.

Plankton paced around. “I’ll steal it! I’ll steal the Krabby Patty Formula!” Plankton was rather happy with the idea and went to sleep happy. The next day, the formula would be in his hands.

“Order up!” Jim yelled. He passed the Krabby Patty to Squidward who passed it to Mr. Jenkins who was a younger 60 year old man.

“Thank you, sonny,” he said and found a table to sit down.

“Tim, there’s a toilet back-up in the bathrooms. Fix it before Mr. Krabs finds out,” Marly said.

“You got it, Marly!” Tim said and rushed towards the bathroom.

The Krusty Krab was flooded with customers. If anything went wrong, they would get blamed. They had to keep everything flowing smoothly. Meanwhile, at the Chum Bucket, Plankton stood by a window with binoculars. He had carefully planned his theft and “accident” at the Krusty Krab. Soon he was sneak out and the games would begin.

“Marmaduke! Marmaduke! Here’s your Krabby Patty!” Squidward said, yelling across the room to Marmaduke who wasn’t looking at Squidward. Squidward then slapped his forehead and started walking over to Marmaduke. Suddenly a loud SHATTER rippled through the air.

“What the sea barnacle?” Squidward said looking behind him.

Plankton stood over the Krabby Patty Formula which was hidden under a floor board. He had shattered a window to get in and had pried the floor board off. He reached down and grabbed the formula.

“Ha, ha, ha! Victorious!” Plankton screeched. Suddenly Mr. Krabs burst in.

“PLANKTON!” Mr. Krabs screamed.
“Get outta her Krabs!” Plankton yelled. He turned around and started to run.

“I got him!” Jim yelled and started to sprint after him. Suddenly an explosion exploded in front of them. Jim and Plankton flew up into the air as a gigantic boatmobile came out of the ground.

This was the very first attempt of stealing the formula. Plankton came so close but sadly lost it.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 1/30/2010, 10:04 pm

Episode 14: Can’t Spell On My Life

Tom sat in the back room in the Krusty Krab, deep in thought. I can’t spell. I can’t read. Everyone had just found out Tom didn’t know how to read, write, or spell. Sad. Marly walked in.
“It’s alright, Tom. I didn’t know how to read or write until I was three,” Marly said. Tom glared at her.

“That didn’t come out right,” she said.

“I’ll help you read!” Jim said, bursting in wearing a Mermaid Man costume.

“I’m pathetic,” he moaned.

“Jim,” Squidward said. “Take the costume off.”

“Aww. I wanted to be an actor.” Jim walked out while Marly glanced at Squidward to say something encouraging.

“Uhh. . . you should read, Tom,” Squidward said awkwardly.

“I know but I can’t!” Tom said and burst into tears.

“Nice, Squidward,” said Marly.

“Sorry,” he said and retreated.
“I’m an idiot,” Tom said, miserable.

“No you aren’t. I’m going to teach you!” Marly said.

“Thank you Marly!” Tom then stood up, ready to learn.

(Shows Marly and Tom learning)

1 week later. . .

“Are you ready for the ultimate challenge?” Marly asked.

“What ultimate challenge?” asked Tom.

“The. . . CHALLENGE OF SPELLING… sponsored by Tekcub Much Inc. Let the Games begin!”

“How do you spell “sea-lion”?” Marmaduke asked.

“S-E-A-_L-I-O-N!” Tom screamed.

“How do you spell Squidward?” asked Marly.

“Hey!” yelled Squidward.

While Tom competed, Mr. Krabs watched, deep in thought. Who would name their business Tekcub Much?
Suddenly it dawned on him.

“GET OFF THE STAGE!” It was too late. Lava poured out of the ground as the stage collapsed to reveal a huge hole with lava. Tim, Tom, Marly, Jim, and Squidward hung onto each other. They didn’t want to die.

“Give me the formula or they become fried fish!” Plankton screeched.

“Here it is! G-G-G-GD-D-S-FR-C-F-ES-F-G-D-S-F-D!” Tom yelled.

“Aw, ha. Aw, ha!” Plankton said, writing down the odd array of letters.

“That’s it,” Tom said.

“See ya suckers!” Plankton ran off.
Mr. Krabs pulled them up.

“Why’d you give him that laddy?” he asked.

“I didn’t I spelled out letters,” Tom said.

They held a party that night as Plankton shopped for GGGGDSFRCFESFGDSFD.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 2/6/2010, 4:43 pm

Episode 15: The Deadly Spices

The workers mixed it all up. Instead of John's Pepper Spice, they sent Johnny's Peppery Spice to The Krusty Krab. There, Mr. Krabs received it and gave it to Jim.

"Hmmm," Jim said, looking at it. He started to cook tons of patties and sprinkled the spice over them. Little did he know, it was dangerous. He served them.

"Isn't John's Pepper Spice wonderful?" Mr. Krabs asked?

"What? I got Johnny's Peppery Spice. Not John's Pepper Spice," Jim said.

"WHAT!" Mr. Krabs yelled. "We have to get those patties back! They're dangerous!"

Jim raced around snatching patties from people. He burned them all into the ground.

"Good job, laddy," Mr. Krabs said.

"What's that?" Marly asked.

"What's what?" Mr. Krabs asked. He turned around and saw a giant pepper rising out of the ground.

"Sweet mother of pearl!" he screeched.

"Hello!" the pepper started to talk. "I am Johnny's Peppery Spice. You have burned me!"

"Burned me. Burned me. HELP!" Mr. Krabs yelled.

"Mr. Krabs, wake up!" Marly yelled. She poured water on his head.

"HuH? WhAt?" he said, bolting up.

"You fainted after we fed everyone the new Krabby Patty with John's Pepper Spice," Tim said.

"Yeah," Tom said.

"It was all a dream. Thank goodness!" Mr. Krabs said.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 2/10/2010, 7:00 pm

Episode 16#: Killer Whale

The ground shook and a young Pearl raced through the Krusty Krab.

“DADDY! I NEED MONEY!” she yelled.

“Okay, okay, okay!” Mr. Krabs said. He pulled something out of his wallet.

“This is a peace of cardboard,” Pearl said.

“But an expensive piece of cardboard!” Mr. Krabs said with a smile.

“YOU HATE ME!” Pearl yelled and stormed out.

That night, Mr. Krabs thought about how he could get money without taking any of his. Then he got it. He’d take his crew out to Money Lagoon, where he could reel in tons of money.

The following day, Marly, Squidward, Jim, Tim, and Tom lined up as they were about to board the SS Cheapy.

“Okay crew,” Mr. Krabs said, pacing. “We have one objective today. That objective is to get a million dollars that I can give…. Half to my daughter. Let’s move out.” They boarded the boat. Squidward crashed through the deck.

“What the heck!” he yelled.

“Yeah it’ll drop out on you what’re going to do,” Mr. Krabs said.

“Rent a better boat!” Squidward said.

“I don’t like your tone. Jim, haul him up. He’ll be our bait,” he said.

“I’ll be what?” Squidward asked.

“Uhh…nothing,” Mr. Krabs muttered and climbed into the crows’ nest.

The clouds swirled around.

“Do you see anything laddy?” Mr. Krabs asked Jim.

“Nope.” Jim looked through the spy glass and saw bright yellow.

“LIGHTNING!” he yelled.

The ship then turned on it’s side as a massive wall of water crashed into it. Squidward flew off and was swallowed up.

“Gimme your hand!” Marly screamed.

Squidward reached up. Marly grabbed his hand and she pulled him up and the ship turned back up.

“There’s a million dollar bill! Catch it Jim! CATCH IT!” Mr. Krabs screeched. Jim raced across the deck and leaned over the rail with a money pole. He let it sink into the million and he hauled it back up.

“Good job, lad!” Mr. Krabs exclaimed. But at that moment, an enormous wave crashed into the boat and split it apart, sending everyone into the lagoon. The choppy waters were icy. Marly screamed and Tim and Tom clung to each other, trying to keep up. Lightning hit the water and sent an electric current zipping through the water. Everyone was out cold.

“Eugene? Eugene? Wakey-wakey,” a calm voice said. Mr. Krabs opened his eyes and saw Ms. Flounders. “You had quite a scare right now. I though we had lost you,” she said.

“Eh…,” he moaned.

“Eh, eh, eh! Don’t speak. The doctor said to rest yourself. Everyone else is fine. They’re in the cots next to you.”

Everyone was okay and recovered from the shock in about two weeks. They the returned to the Krusty Krab which had been closed for 14 days. Then it hit Mr. Krabs.

“Where’s the million?” he said.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 2/13/2010, 12:29 am

Episode 17: Sad, Sad, Bad
This episode of The KK: The Years Before Spongebob is rated TV-14-S-V

Marly didn’t know what to do. Jay was hotter than anyone she had ever seen. And he was standing right in front of her.

“Hi. I’ll have a Krabby Patty and a Kelp Smoothie,” he said.

He is so hot, she thought. “O-o-okay,” she said and turned around to give the order to Jim. She then turned back and saw Jay.

“So,” he said. “You like working here?”

“Yeah. I-It’s pretty cool,” Marly said.

“Cool. Hey, you want to go get some pizza later?” he asked suddenly.

“Sure,” Marly said. Her heart was thumping super fast. She then gave Jay his food and Jay gave her his number.

~ ~ ~

That night, Marly sat in the Krusty Krab and slowly dialed Jay’s number. He picked up.

“Hello?” he said.

“This is Marly. You want to go get pizza now?” she asked.

“Yeah.”

Over the next few weeks, Marly fell in love with Jay. Everyone else was jealous. She hardly spent time with her friends.

“Why don’t you talk to us anymore?” Jim asked one morning.

“I do. I’m talking to you right now aren’t I?” Jay then walked in. “Oh, Jay and I are going to the carnival. Bye!”

“What?” Jim said.

“We have to follow them!” Tim yelled. The four ran after them and spotted them on the Ferris-wheel.

“I love you Jay,” Marly said.

“I love you too.” The two then started to make out as the sun set. Jay then removed his shirt to reveal a muscular torso.

“Oh, Jay!” Marly said. They then started to kiss more as Jay removed his pants.

Marly then pulled his hair and pulled him down towards the bottom of the car. Jay kissed back as Marly started to unbutton her shirt.

Suddenly a staccato crack echoed into the night air. The car jerked as a cable swung over head.

Marly got up and look over the side. At that time there was a boom, and the Ferris wheel swung back and force. Marly flew over the side, grabbed onto the side just in time.

“MARLY!” Jay said an jumped up. At that time, Jay’s boxers were ripped off but a nail. Jay was then, standing naked in a Ferris Wheel car. He started to shrink back down.

“Help, Jay!” Marly screamed.

Back on the ground, everyone saw the nude Jay.

“We need to help Marly!!” Tom said.

“No, duh!” Jim said. They then raced onto the Ferris Wheel. At that moment. The Ferris Wheel swung from side to side. Jay stood up and raced over to Marly.

“I’m here sweetie!” he said grabbed Marly. He then swiftly pulled his girlfriend up. Marly gave him several kisses. Jim then climbed in and saw a naked Jay on top of Marly. The two were sharing Valentine’s Day love. He then walked back down and Marly started to strip down.

“Where are they?” Tom asked.

“Let’s just say they’re having a sweet moment. There was nothing Sad, Sad, or Bad, about this Valentine’s.”

Last edited by tvguy347 on 2/16/2010, 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 2/16/2010, 1:51 am

Episode 18: The Contest

The night sky was inky.
The day had been very and Marly was ready to leave. Jay and her were still in a relationship and Jay was now a regular customer. The others also had excepted him.

“Ugh…I’m bored. Is it closing time now, Mr. Krabs? Squidward, Jim, and I are supposed to go to the movies to see Fishman 2: The Light Kills 4,” Marmaduke said.

“In 5, 4, 3, 2, 1,” Mr. Krabs said.

Everyone started to get up but Mr. Krabs stopped them.

“The BBRC (Bikini Bottom Restaurant Council) wants me to announce this for any employees who want to participate.” Mr. Krabs sighed and rolled his eyes. “We’re unfortunately having a pet contest here on Friday. If you want to participate then sign-

“As if you had a prayer of winning, Krabs!” Plankton said, strolling in.

“Plankton! What do you want?” Mr. Krabs said, sneering.

“Oh nothing…just that I will be winning that pet contest in your restaurant. So don’t even try,” Plankton said, grinning in triumph.

“Oh really....well it just so happens I am entering a surprise.”

“Well then…may the best fish win…,” said Plankton. He then swung around and started to walk towards the door.

“As if you had a prayer of winning, Krabs! That guy doesn’t the meaning of winning! We’ll show him! Squidward, Jim, and Marmaduke! Go buy the best sea-horse there is! Jay and Marly, go bye the best sea-horse food so he’ll be muscular! Tom, Ms. Flounders, and Tim, go buy an exerciser thing-er-midge-iger. I’ll buy a pet cage! GO, GO, GO!!”

~ ~ ~

“Hmm….what kind of pet food should we get Marly?” Jay said. They were at Barney’s Pet Food at 10:52 pm.

“I don’t know. Mr. Krabs said ‘the best.’ What defines the best?” she said.

“There’s Excellent Pet food, Barney’s Brand, The Best, and Sea Horse Yum Yums,” Jay read.

“Grab the Yum Yums. Let’s go!” The two paid for the Yum Yums and left the store.

~ ~ ~

“Okay! We want the best sea-horse you got!” Marmaduke said to the Sea Horse Supply manager.

“Alright,” he said, spitting as he talked. His name was Bill and he was know for spitting while talking. “We got ole’ Firelight right here.”

“Oh she’s a beauty!” Marmaduke exclaimed.

“Why’s she got such a long tail?” Jim asked.

“It’s a boy,” Bill said.

“Oh….,” Marmaduke said.

“How much?” Squidward asked.

“2000 dollars, please,” Bill demanded.

“WHAT!!!?” Jim said.

“Well what’s your price range then?” Bill said.

“Free!” exclaimed Marmaduke.

“Boy, you came here lookin’ for a free sea-horse?” asked Bill.

“Yeah,” replied Marmaduke, shrinking down.

“Well we do have a free sea horse. Ya’ll follow me.” He led them outside the building in the back. He pointed to one on the ground. “That’s Coughdrop. She throws up a lot.”

“How much?” Jim said.

“Free! I want to get rid of that pile of crud!” he said. “Take her! Take her!” The seahorse was very ugly. She threw up the whole way home.

~ ~ ~

“So it’ll probably be a good horse so let’s buy the Exerciser 20,” said Ms Flounders.

“No! The Sweater 8928!” Tim said.

“Excuse me, but can you afford these products?” Mr. Salmon asked.

“No…,” Tom admitted.

“Then OUT, OUT, OUT!” he shouted and pushed them out.

“I never liked Peter Salmon,” Ms. Flounders said.

“Looks like we’re going to have to make our exerciser ourselves,” Tom said.

~ ~ ~

The next day was Friday. Mr. Krabs examined the food.

“Here, Mr. K,” Jay said. Mr. Krabs took the food and suddenly the vitals spilled all over the floor. “Oops.”

“Here. We built it.” The exerciser exploded.

“Here’s Coughdrop,” Jim said. Puke flew everywhere.

“Blaugh, blah, bakfhl, dhhfjs, blauhgh!” The seahorse made horrible sounds.

“What?! That’s a sin against nature!” Mr. Krabs said.

“We’re here,” Mr. Salmon said, walking up.

“You’re running the show?” Ms. Flounders said.

“Yes. Wait… it that what you’re entering?” he asked.

“Yeah,” Marmaduke said.

“Hmm..yes.”

“Blavjhs, Blahjdbs, blahdggs, bshdhs!” Green splatterd on Mr. Salmon.

“Oh dear,” Marmaduke said.

“HA HA!” Ms. Flounders screamed. She started laughing and fell down in laughter.

~ ~ ~

“Okay. Hello everybody. I’m your host, Barmie Binkle. The judges are Simon Fishface, Paula Bobfish, and Randy Jackfish. So let’s begin!”

“This is it!” Mr. Krabs said backstage. His restaurant was transformed into an award show, except it wasn’t an awards show.

“Sheldon Plankton, showing off his handsome shrimp.”

Plankton strutted across the walkway with his groomed shrimp walking beside him.

“I loved that! DID YOU LOVE THAT? WOOO!” Paula said.

“You know that was tight, dog.”

“What…the…bloody…hell…was…that?” Simon said.

“10!” said Paula.

“7,” said Randy.

“1,” Simon said. “Horrible, considering I’m a shrimp.”

“Next, is Mr. Krabs and his seahorse!”

Mr. Krabs walked down the walkway with Coughdrop throwing up the whole way.

“0,” Paula said, covered in puke.

“0, dog! I’m sorry,” Randy said.

“10! You’re someone I’m going to remember.”

“Now to announce the winner… Mr. Salmon!”

“YES!! YES!!” Mr. Salmon got out a gun and shot it at the air.

“Jajdfbl, dhskdsh, Hlahdfjuf, Bhsga!” Coughdrop threw up over Mr. Salmon.

“Aww…I hate that seahorse.” Coughdrop then collapsed, dead.

“I’m a doctor!!” A fish rushed up and soon announced he had died from choking on puke.

Last edited by tvguy347 on 2/16/2010, 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 2/16/2010, 1:52 am

Episode 18: The Contest

The night sky was inky.
The day had been very and Marly was ready to leave. Jay and her were still in a relationship and Jay was now a regular customer. The others also had excepted him.

“Ugh…I’m bored. Is it closing time now, Mr. Krabs? Squidward, Jim, and I are supposed to go to the movies to see Fishman 2: The Light Kills 4,” Marmaduke said.

“In 5, 4, 3, 2, 1,” Mr. Krabs said.

Everyone started to get up but Mr. Krabs stopped them.

“The BBRC (Bikini Bottom Restaurant Council) wants me to announce this for any employees who want to participate.” Mr. Krabs sighed and rolled his eyes. “We’re unfortunately having a pet contest here on Friday. If you want to participate then sign-

“As if you had a prayer of winning, Krabs!” Plankton said, strolling in.

“Plankton! What do you want?” Mr. Krabs said, sneering.

“Oh nothing…just that I will be winning that pet contest in your restaurant. So don’t even try,” Plankton said, grinning in triumph.

“Oh really....well it just so happens I am entering a surprise.”

“Well then…may the best fish win…,” said Plankton. He then swung around and started to walk towards the door.

“As if you had a prayer of winning, Krabs! That guy doesn’t the meaning of winning! We’ll show him! Squidward, Jim, and Marmaduke! Go buy the best sea-horse there is! Jay and Marly, go bye the best sea-horse food so he’ll be muscular! Tom, Ms. Flounders, and Tim, go buy an exerciser thing-er-midge-iger. I’ll buy a pet cage! GO, GO, GO!!”

~ ~ ~

“Hmm….what kind of pet food should we get Marly?” Jay said. They were at Barney’s Pet Food at 10:52 pm.

“I don’t know. Mr. Krabs said ‘the best.’ What defines the best?” she said.

“There’s Excellent Pet food, Barney’s Brand, The Best, and Sea Horse Yum Yums,” Jay read.

“Grab the Yum Yums. Let’s go!” The two paid for the Yum Yums and left the store.

~ ~ ~

“Okay! We want the best sea-horse you got!” Marmaduke said to the Sea Horse Supply manager.

“Alright,” he said, spitting as he talked. His name was Bill and he was know for spitting while talking. “We got ole’ Firelight right here.”

“Oh she’s a beauty!” Marmaduke exclaimed.

“Why’s she got such a long tail?” Jim asked.

“It’s a boy,” Bill said.

“Oh….,” Marmaduke said.

“How much?” Squidward asked.

“2000 dollars, please,” Bill demanded.

“WHAT!!!?” Jim said.

“Well what’s your price range then?” Bill said.

“Free!” exclaimed Marmaduke.

“Boy, you came here lookin’ for a free sea-horse?” asked Bill.

“Yeah,” replied Marmaduke, shrinking down.

“Well we do have a free sea horse. Ya’ll follow me.” He led them outside the building in the back. He pointed to one on the ground. “That’s Coughdrop. She throws up a lot.”

“How much?” Jim said.

“Free! I want to get rid of that pile of crud!” he said. “Take her! Take her!” The seahorse was very ugly. She threw up the whole way home.

~ ~ ~

“So it’ll probably be a good horse so let’s buy the Exerciser 20,” said Ms Flounders.

“No! The Sweater 8928!” Tim said.

“Excuse me, but can you afford these products?” Mr. Salmon asked.

“No…,” Tom admitted.

“Then OUT, OUT, OUT!” he shouted and pushed them out.

“I never liked Peter Salmon,” Ms. Flounders said.

“Looks like we’re going to have to make our exerciser ourselves,” Tom said.

~ ~ ~

The next day was Friday. Mr. Krabs examined the food.

“Here, Mr. K,” Jay said. Mr. Krabs took the food and suddenly the vitals spilled all over the floor. “Oops.”

“Here. We built it.” The exerciser exploded.

“Here’s Coughdrop,” Jim said. Puke flew everywhere.

“Blaugh, blah, bakfhl, dhhfjs, blauhgh!” The seahorse made horrible sounds.

“What?! That’s a sin against nature!” Mr. Krabs said.

“We’re here,” Mr. Salmon said, walking up.

“You’re running the show?” Ms. Flounders said.

“Yes. Wait… it that what you’re entering?” he asked.

“Yeah,” Marmaduke said.

“Hmm..yes.”

“Blavjhs, Blahjdbs, blahdggs, bshdhs!” Green splatterd on Mr. Salmon.

“Oh dear,” Marmaduke said.

“HA HA!” Ms. Flounders screamed. She started laughing and fell down in laughter.

~ ~ ~

“Okay. Hello everybody. I’m your host, Barmie Binkle. The judges are Simon Fishface, Paula Bobfish, and Randy Jackfish. So let’s begin!”

“This is it!” Mr. Krabs said backstage. His restaurant was transformed into an award show, except it wasn’t an awards show.

“Sheldon Plankton, showing off his handsome shrimp.”

Plankton strutted across the walkway with his groomed shrimp walking beside him.

“I loved that! DID YOU LOVE THAT? WOOO!” Paula said.

“You know that was tight, dog.”

“What…the…bloody…hell…was…that?” Simon said.

“10!” said Paula.

“7,” said Randy.

“1,” Simon said. “Horrible, considering I’m a shrimp.”

“Next, is Mr. Krabs and his seahorse!”

Mr. Krabs walked down the walkway with Coughdrop throwing up the whole way.

“0,” Paula said, covered in puke.

“0, dog! I’m sorry,” Randy said.

“10! You’re someone I’m going to remember.”

“Now to announce the winner… Mr. Salmon!”

“YES!! YES!!” Mr. Salmon got out a gun and shot it at the air.

“Jajdfbl, dhskdsh, Hlahdfjuf, Bhsga!” Coughdrop threw up over Mr. Salmon.

“Aww…I hate that seahorse.” Coughdrop then collapsed, dead.

“I’m a doctor!!” A fish rushed up and soon announced he had died from choking on puke.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 2/16/2010, 1:53 am

Episode 20: The Misadventures of Squidward Tentacles

This Episode is rated TV-14-L for language

The Bikini Bottom Carnival was put up again. Everyone rushed there to ride the rides, play games, win things, and more. Squidward wondered off from his friends to go to the Lucky Guy booth.

“Hello young male. I am Madam Douche.”

“Madam Douche?” Squidward said.

“Yes. Madam Douche. You gotta a problem with my name?”

“No. Give me my fortune,” Squidward said, holding back a life.

“Alright. Hold out your palm.” Squidward did so. “Because you made fun of my name, you will have 2 weeks of bad luck.”

“What? Starting when?” he screeched.

“Starting now.” Madam Douche kicked Squidward in the crotch and walked away.

“OWWW!” he screamed.

“Oh my god, oh my god. Squidward, are you alright?” Marly asked coming up.

“N-n-no,” he said.

“Smoothies! Smoothies! Get your smoothies!” Mr. Salmon said walking by.

“Oh I’ll take one,” Marly said.

“MARLY!” Squidward said.

“What? You said ‘no’, you aren’t hurt,” Marly said.

“No, I said I am hurt,” Squidward muttered.

“Wanna go ride the Knuckle Cracker?” asked Marly.

“MARLY! You aren’t even listening!” Squidward said.

“OMG! They have cute little puppies!” Marly ran off.

~ ~ ~

Squidward opened the door and it ran over his foot. Squidward walked over to a customer and accidentally stepped on her foot so she punched him twenty times. Squidward played the Qii and accidentally hit himself in the head with the remote when playing Qii Swing. Squidward drove his boatmobile over a cliff. Squidward got slapped by a tree branch.

“Wow, Squidward. You look beat up!” Jim said the next day.

“Yeah. I feel wonderful!” he said sarcastically.

“Oh. Good then, buddy.” Jim slapped his friend on the back and walked into the kitchen.

“Oww,” Squidward moaned.

I need to find that gypsy girl, Squidward thought. He limped out and walked to the spot where the carnival was.

“Where is it?” he said to himself.

“Oh hello,” Madam Douche said walking up. “It hasn’t been two weeks.”

“I know but look how beat up I am,” Squidward said.

“Hmmm. Have you learned your lesson?” Madam Douche asked.

“What lesson?”

“Bastard! Remember? You made fun of my name?” she said.

“Oh yeah. I’ve learned my lesson!” Squidward said.

“Good then. Now tell me…does this hurt?” Madam Douche pulled out….

“What is that?!” Squidward asked.

“What this? It’s only Transmission of Duty: Old Warfare 2. Wanna play?” she asked.

“Yeah!” Squidward said.

48 hours later

“Ha! I beat your ass again!” Madam Douche said.

“Ugh,” Squidward said. “How did a bitch like you get so good?”

“Watch your mouth boy. Don’t you call me a female mutt.”

“Yeah,” Squidward said. “I called you a dog.”

“Yes. Because I am a dog. I am the dog of wisdom. I have talk you a lesson. Bye.” The lady transformed into a dog and exploded.

“Okay.”

Last edited by tvguy347 on 2/16/2010, 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 2/16/2010, 1:54 am

Episode 21: Smoker Face

Smoke wrapped around Marmaduke’s face. He inhaled deeply and then exhaled. He loved the smoke…since last night. He had found a pack in the garbage and tried them. And now he was addicted.

“Would you stop that?” Ms. Flounders complained to him. She couldn’t his face. It was just a black cloud.

“It’s so good,” he said.

“No, it’s not. It’s not good for your heart.” She grabbed the cigarette out of his mouth.

“Hey!” he said. “Give that back!”

“No. I want you healthy, young man.”

“Well that’s alright.” He pulled out another one and lit it. “Aww,” he sighed. “That’s good.”

“Stop smoking,” Marly said.

“Yeah. I used to smoke and now….well nothing really happened to me,” Tom said.

“Not helping,” Ms. Flounders said.

“Sorry,” Tom said.

“I won’t stop! And you can’t make me!” Marmaduke got up and ran out of the door.

“We have to show him Smoke=Bad,” she said.

“We mix Mentos and Diet Coke and shoot him with the jet!” Jim volunteered.

“No,” rejected Ms. Flounders.

“How about a fake fire?” Tim said.

“That’s perfect!” she replied.

“But how?” Marly asked.

“We fill the restaurant with smoke and put Mr. Krab’s fake fireplace on the roof to stimulate a fire,” said Squidward.

“That was smart. Good job, Squiddy,” Jim said.

“Thanks. Hey!”

~ ~ ~

The next day, Marmaduke saw smoke billowing up from the Krusty Krab. He rushed in and choked. There was no air.

“HELP!” The screech rippled through the air.

“Help! Smoke is bad!” Ms. Flounders yelled.

“AHHHH! I’m never smoking again!” Marmaduke raced out. Suddenly there was no more smoke.

“Good job, guys!” Ms. Flounders said.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 2/16/2010, 2:09 am

Episode 22: The Race

“How do I defeat them?” Plankton said to himself one day. Then it hit him. He would challenge them to a race. Then, he’d win and demand the Krabby Patty recipe. GENIUS, he thought. That night he planned everything out carefully and then the following day asked his enemies if they accepted his request.

“YES! Another chance you whoop your little heinie!” Marly said at once.

“Cool,” Marmaduke responded.

“I agree with ye, Marly! Whipping his little but! Har, har, har! Let’s go Plankton!” Mr. Krabs said.

They all walked outside and they saw two go-carts.

“Where are ones for the rest of us?” Jay asked.

“Oh, I’m sorry. It’s only for me and Mr. Krabs. Whoever wins gets the Krabby Patty recipe or my entire restaurant,” Plankton said.

“Yes! A place to store me patties, lettuce, buns, and tomato! Let’s go Plankton!”

“Go Krabs! Go Krabs!” everyone cheered.

“Go!” Karen said. The two sped down the road. Suddenly, Mr. Krabs and Plankton’s wheels broke off and the cars stopped. Both were flung out of the vehicle and ironically landed in the hospital.

~ ~ ~

“Wait…so who wins?” Marmaduke asked a week later.

“No one. The lesson here is that you guys shouldn’t compete,” Ms. Flounder said. “And you shouldn’t get in a lot of fights *cough hipeoples4 cough*.”

“Who’s hipeoples4?” Marmaduke asked.

“Oh this girl/boy who comes onto TV.com and gets in fights and writes hate blogs and drops the f bomb on 70sguy, Terminoob, and TVGuy,” Ms. Flounders reported.

“Who’re they?” Marmaduke asked.

Ms. Flounders shrugged. She then looks straight at the camera. “Hipeoples4, if you’re watching this....mayonnaise is better than you. Good night everyone!”
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 2/27/2010, 12:24 pm

Episode 23: A Bride Bribe

It was a very slow day. Jay and Marmaduke sat at a table doing nothing. Suddenly a girl in a wedding dress burst into the restaurant.
“Where’s my husband? Where’s my husband!” The girl started to cry.

“No, don’t cry. What’s your name,” Marly coaxed.

“I’m Lily. Today was supposed to be my wedding day but my husband wasn’t there.”

“Hmm. I won’t be like that when Marly and I get married,” Jay said.

“Shut up Jay!” Marly whispered.

“Oops. Sorry,” Jay said.

“Where’d you last see him?” Marly asked.

“Last night, at the chapel,” Lily replied.

“Hmm. Jim and I will rent a car and get a cake. Marly and Ms. Flounders, you find the groom. Mr. Krabs, well you stay here.”

“Gotcha,” Mr. Krabs said.

“Let’s go!”

~ ~ ~

“And our car breaks down. How awesome,” Squidward said.

“Hey, I’m trying to fix it. There.” Suddenly the car exploded into flames.

“Yeah! You sure fixed it!” Squidward complained.

“I tried! You didn’t do anything but stand around! Why do you-

“Oh please just shut up. You al-

“Why’re you always like-

The two then started to fight.

~ ~ ~

“There he is!” Lily said.
“Where?” Marly asked.

“He’s right there! With…a…guy…handing…him…money,” she said.

Marly, Marmaduke, and Lily raced over to her husband and saw that he was being bribed to marry. She then slapped him.

This was my worst ending ever.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 3/2/2010, 12:24 am

Episode 24: Area 52

This Episode of The KK: The YBSB is rated TV-14 for alien swearing.

The night was painted black. Suddenly, purple and green blew up the sky as a spaceship descended onto the field. Two creatures walked out the spacecraft, holding up two weapons. They then started to talk in rapid a language, pausing only to let the other speak. They then gazed around at the underwater utopia. The extra-terrestrial life forms had landed in Jellyfish Fields. It was empty, all the jellyfish asleep and all the jellyfishers elsewhere.

“We landed in the right place,” one alien said, in the language.

“Yes.” They then walked back into the spaceship.

~ ~ ~

“Hey, what’s that?” Squidward asked gazing out of the window.

“What?” Jay asked. Mr. Krabs, Tim, and Tom were playing Fishopoly, Jay and Marly were doing a puzzle, and Ms. Flounders were eating dinner.

“There’s some sort of thing coming towards the Krusty Krab.” Squidward pointed out of the window.

“AHHH!” Mr. Krabs said. The spacecraft crashed into the parking lot.

“Let’s go see!” Everyone rushed outside to see the spaceship. Two aliens then climbed out of the wreck.

“God good!” one moaned.

“YO!” the other screamed. “YO MUTER FOOKIN EDIOTS SHUT DUN OUR SIP!”

“I think they’re trying to speak English,” Squidward whispered.

“No, maybe it’s German,” Mr. Krabs wondered. Suddenly another alien appeared.

“No I am German! My name is Hitler!” the alien said.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Jay screamed.

“Honey, Hitler won’t kill us. We aren’t Jewish,” Marly said.

“I am,” Marmaduke said.

“I’m France!” Tim said.

“That’s a language,” Tom said.

“You aren’t Jewish, Marmaduke,” Ms. Flounders.

“I know. I just wanted to say that.”

“SILENCE!” Mr. Alien Hitler screeched. “We are here to take over Area 52!”

“Area 51…,” Tom said.

“No..Area 52. It’s the fast food place over there.”

“Okay….go ahead. It will eliminate competition,” Mr. Krabs said.

“You aren’t going to fight?” Mr. Alien Hitler asked.

“No. Bye,” Mr. Krabs replied and walked inside.

“Jim and John, we’re going,” the Hilter Alien said.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 3/8/2010, 9:06 pm

Episode 25#: I Can’t Hear

Marmaduke sat in his car. Bikini Bottom was having ridiculous traffic today and Marmaduke couldn’t believe it. He waited and waited. It was bumper to bumper. Suddenly a loud horn blared right next to Marmaduke. Then it went blank. Marmaduke could see…but couldn’t hear the commotion outside.

~ ~ ~

“The loud horn was to loud for his eardrums to take. He will be like this for a couple of weeks,” the doctor told Marmaduke’s friends.

“But he won’t be able to hear us?” Jay said. Marmaduke and Jay were now best friends. They had spent a lot of time together and now were very close.

“Correct,” the doctor replied.

“Hmm. I can teach him sign language,” Ms. Flounders said. “Would that help?”

“Yes, it would. But it’ll be very difficult considering he can’t hear you. You would probably have to write every word down so he could see what the sign means, otherwise it’s useless. Also, does Marmaduke pay attention?”

“Eh..sort of,” Marly said.

“A couple of days ago I was talking to him and he starting talking about a cat when I was mid-sentence,” Tim remembered.

“Hmm. Then if he can’t hear you, then he might wonder off, Ms. Flounders. But you can attempt to do so.”

“I will. It is my mission, starting now.”

~ ~ ~

Marmaduke was let out of the hospital earlier than expected. Ms. Flounders then wanted to start teaching him sign language right away. She had set up a classroom right in the middle of the Krusty Krab (which Mr. Krabs didn’t like) and put a wall around the classroom so no one would disturb them.

“Welcome to sign language class! You will learn sign language in here and only sign language here. Let’s get started. This is an A.” She made a fist.

Suddenly loud snoring cracked the educational silence.

“Marmaduke! Marmaduke! Oh, he can’t hear.” Ms. Flounders tapped him. Marmaduke didn’t even stir. She grabbed a ruler and slapped him.

“HUH!!!??” Marmaduke screeched and sat up.

Ms. Flounder wrote, “Stop sleeping. A=Fist,” on a piece of Barnacle Paper, which was very, very, very, very, very, very expensive paper.

Marmaduke nodded and stared at Ms. Flounder. She then wrote “Pay Attention.” She then brought out a chart with the sign language alphabet.

~ ~ ~

Mr. Krabs peeked into the kitchen. The restaurant was packed and Marly was helping Jim with patties while Tim, Tom, and Jay took orders. He was looking for Ms. Flounders and Marmaduke. He then saw the giant cube in the middle of restaurant.

“HOOOOUHHHOHH!” The odd sound escaped from Mr. Krabs throat. He rushed over to the cube and knocked on the…on the…well there was no door so he just banged on the wall.

“Yes?” Ms. Flounders replied.

“Tear this down! Me got custermors!!” Mr. Krabs said.

“Nope. It is for Marmaduke.”

“Then I’ll tear it down me self!!!” Mr. Krabs ran out and came back in with a bulldozer.

“And that is the sign for Z,” Ms. Flounders wrote down. Suddenly a loud crash split the air. The back wall of the classroom collapsed.

“AHHHHGHGHH!” Ms. Flounders yelled. Marmaduke sat still, not aware of the oncoming danger. Two choices flashes before her eyes, 1 to save herself, 2 to save Marmaduke and get killed. The dozer approached, getting closer every second.

“MR. KRABS!! STOP!!”

Mr. Krabs turned his head and saw Marly yelling.

There was no stopping. Mr. Krabs was distracted and wouldn’t stop in time. Ms. Flounders flung herself onto Marmaduke and he flew out of the classroom. The dozer then engulfed Ms. Flounders and there was a crunch. She saw pink in her eyes and then everything slowly faded. She then saw a dot of light. It grew bigger and bigger until it was everywhere. Ms. Flounders saw clouds and at first thought it was a dream. But something was pulling her back. Like something was wrong…
~ ~ ~

“Is she dead? Is she?” Mr. Krabs said, tears swarming in his eyes.

“I don’t know. I feel a pulse but it’s very faint,” the doctor said. Ms. Flounders was drenched in blood and her body was tangled up.

“We need to get her to a hospital! With proper tools!!” Marly said.

“Call an ambulance!” the doctor ordered.

~ ~ ~

The clouds were beautiful. It was an entire land. She saw several people she once new. Great Grandpa Jenkins, President of Bikini Bottom Abe Bicoln, Michael Jackfish, and much more. It was all so wonderful. She couldn’t believe it. Yet, that feeling was still there.

“Hey, new one,” Great Grandpa Jenkins said strolling up to her. Ms. Flounders was surprised. He was a mermaid! And he was glowing!

“How…how are you glowing?” Ms. Flounders asked.

“Here, you can do anything you want. And I see you’ve finally joined up. How’d it happen to you?”

“What happen to me?” Ms. Flounders asked.

“We don’t like to say it up here, but, died.”

“How I died? I’m not dead. This is a dream!”

“Oh don’t be foolish girl. This is heaven. Where all the fish go when they pass on. And the only way to get here is to pass on. You seem to be dead.”

~ ~ ~

The hospital was large. Ms. Flounders was in a bed while the paramedics tried to bring her back and out of being unconscious.

“It’s all my fault!!” Mr. Krabs sobbed.

“It’s okay. It’s okay,” Jay, Tom, Tim, and Marly coaxed.

“No it’s not!!” He cried more. Suddenly there was a screech from the room.

“She’s gone,” the paramedic said.

~ ~ ~

Suddenly the feeling went away.

“Hey, Jenkins. I was having this odd feeling and-

“That’s the EF. The Earth Feeling. It’s the thing that connects you to earth. On the shows when there’s barely a pulse? The EF gives that pulse. And then when it snaps, you are officially a resident in Heaven.”

~ ~ ~

The funeral was sad. They buried Ms. Flounders body at Bikini Bottom Cemetery. The headstone read, “Ms. Janie Flounders: Mother, friend, grandmother, teacher and hero. Rest in Peace.”

The next few days were weird without Ms. Flounders around. But everyone knew they would adapt to the new environment. Marmaduke’s hearing soon came back and he heard about Ms. Flounders death. When she flung Marmaduke, he hit his head on the wall and was unconscious for a week. Ms. Flounders would have a place in they’re hearts though.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 3/20/2010, 12:10 pm

Episode 26#: Snowed In

The clouds were everywhere. Marly got out of her car and walked into the Krusty Krab. She looked around and saw Tim and Tom. They were playing 21 Questions.

“Mr. Krabs?” she called.

“Yes, me dear?” Mr. Krabs replied, coming out of his office. He was wearing about 30 sweaters. “It’s so darn cold. Bikini Bottom has never had a winter as cold as this.”

“This is colder than cold. This is freezing,” Squidward said. His golden hair was frozen. He looked like Jack Frost.

“I agree. Brr.” Jim was curled up by the cash register with a cup of hot coco.

“Where’d you get that?” Marly asked.

“Mr. Krabs made some. It tastes like cardboard but it’s hot.” Suddenly everyone swarmed Mr. Krabs office trying to get the coco. When they returned, all the windows were white.

“Where’d Bikini Bottom go?” Tim said.

“We’re snowed in, lad,” Mr. Krabs said trying not to panic.

“Oh my god!” Jay said.

“I’m scared. Ms. Flounders used to keep me calm,” Marmaduke said. Everyone hung they’re heard. Ms. Flounders died a few months before and no one had talked about her since.

“How’re we going to get out?” Marly asked.

“The vents. If I’ve know one thing about the Krusty Krab, it’s that it has a way too complicated vent system,” Mr. Krabs said.

“Where do we enter?” Jay asked.

“There. But you stay back to make sure customers don’t come in,” Mr. Krabs said.

“But who will come when it’s-

“Just do it!” Mr. Krabs said. “Now lets go.”

The 7 that were going climbed into the vents and started crawling.

“Okay. We’re now lost.” Squidward was getting irritated.
“We’re almost-

They came to an intersection.

“Yeah…we’re almost where?” Squidward asked.

“Uh…never mind. Eenie, menie, minee, moe! This one!” Mr. Krabs picked the west one. They started crawling until the vent started to shake.

“What’s that?” Tom said.

The vent started to sway, back and forth before the vent collapsed and the 7 fell into another vent. That vent collapsed soon they were back where they started.

“Great!” Tim said.

“It’s inescapable!” Marly said.

“No. There has to be a way out!” Mr. Krabs persisted.

“Face it Mr. K. There isn’t. We’ll have to wait…or die,” Jay said.

“Wait. Remember when we caused that fake fire so Marmaduke would stop smoking?” Marly said.

“Yeah. Why?” Tim asked.

“Because. Snow melts. We have to melt to snow in order to get out!” Marly said.

“Marly! It’d take months to melt all the snow!” Mr. Krabs said.

“No! We thaw out a tunnel!”

“That’s brilliant! But how do we get to the snow?”

“Like this.” Marly ran into the back room and came out with a flamethrower. She shattered the window and created a tunnel. They all followed her and she thawed they’re way out. Soon, they were out back in the open.

“You did it, Marly!!” Mr. Krabs said.

“Yay!” Everyone cheered for Marly.

Suddenly, the sun burst out from behind the clouds and melted all the snow.

“YOU’VE GOTTA BE KIDDIN’ ME!!!!!” Mr. Krabs screamed.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 3/23/2010, 4:41 pm

Episode 27#: Stater Sis.

Mr. Krabs was very impressed with Marina. She was talented, sweet, and worked a patty well. So he hired her. Another girl in the Krusty Krab. Marly was excited! Marina wasn’t crazy like Carly had been. Marly and Marina bonded fast.

“Mr. Krabs, Marina and I are going on our break!” Marly called.

Mr. Krabs looked up. No one took a break.

“GIRLS! There are no breaks!” he said.

“Chill Mr. K. We’re just going to Super Smoothie,” Marina said.

“Not on my watch!” Mr. Krabs glared at them and ushered them back inside.

“No. Mr. K, we’re going to go get smoothies,” Marina said.

“Yeah. Just go back and count your money,” Marly said.

“NO! No breaks here!” Mr. Krabs said.

“We’re worked to hard! We’re leaving!” Marina fought back.

“NO!” Mr. Krabs locked the doors.

“We’re starting our own business!” Marly said.

Mariana got a stool and threw it at the window. It shattered and they ran out.

“COME BACK HERE!!” Mr. Krabs yelled. They ran off. A few days later, Stater Sis. opened up.

[Now, for the first time, MUSIC! Girls Just Wanna Have Fun by Cindy Lauper: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhdTpeegBZk]

“Here you go sir,” Marina said.

“Thank you dear.”

“Come again.”

“And you get a discount for shopping with us,” Marly said in another check out line.

“Oh I love it here!”

“Don’t we all!”

[Girls Just Wanna Have Fun ends]

Meanwhile, Mr. Krabs sat in his office pouting.

“Cheer up Mr. K,” Tim said. “It’s not all bad.”

“Yes it is. I lost two workers.”

“But Marmaduke and I officially work for you know,” Jay said.

“Yeah but we need a girl around here,” Mr. Krabs replied.

“I got an idea! We hold auditions!” Tim said.

“That’s brilliant!” Mr. Krabs said.

2 hours later…

Several girls went through and Mr. Krabs judged them.

“Too Goth.” The next girl. “Too scary.” The next girl. “Too ugly.” The next girl. “Too weird.” The next girl. “Too geeky.” The next girl. “Too hot.” The next girl. “Too fat.”

Several girls later…

“It’s hopeless! We can’t replace them!” Mr. Krabs said, giving up.

“We have to get them back,” Jim said.

“I know a way.” Squidward said.

“What way?” Mr. Krabs asked, looking at Squidward, a shed of hope in his eye.

~ ~ ~

“Really Squidward? How the hell do we get in?” Tom asked.

“Like this.” Squidward through a brick through the window. An alarm sounded.

[Alarm Sound adds effect: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-B7c7U7buI]

“Why’d you do that?” Mr. Krabs yelled.

“I don’t know! I wanted to look cool!” Squidward said.

“Let’s just go in and do it!”

The alarm was still on and they went in to sabotage the store. Soon, Marina and Marly arrived.

“How could you guys?” Marly turned off the alarm.

[Alarm Sound ends]

“We wanted you guys back!” Jim said.

“Well you people are retarded! Breaking into our store!! I’m moving to Bikini Top. That70sguy92 rules the town there and it won’t be freakin’ retarded like this. I bet Temperance will want to be friends with me!” She walked out of the store and drove away.

“Well I guess Mariana likes normal people. Not us.” Tim giggled at Tom’s remark.

“I’ll come back. I missed you guys!” Marly said. They then all hugged.

“And we also bought you something. It’s a girl snail!” Mr. Krabs said.

“I hate girl snails.”

“Good cause it was actually a cardboard drawing of one.”

What did you guys think??? I want reviews!!! NOW!! Silly Face! By the way, the 70s and Bikini Top reference was used with permission from that70sguy.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-B7c7U7buIhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhdTpeegBZk
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 3/23/2010, 8:10 pm

Episode 28: Bikini Bottom Con

The Bikini Bottom Con was coming back!!! Everyone was excited and Mr. Krabs bought everyone tickets in exchange for not paying them for two years.

“I’m so excited!!!!” Tom said. “This will be so fun!!”

They all got in the car and rode to the event.

“This is it?” Mr. Krabs said.

“Wow. It’s in the ghetto,” Jay said.

They got out and walked inside.

“WELCOME TO THE BIKINI BOTTOM CON! ENJOY YOUR STAY!!” A fish popped out and shouted at them.

“OKAY WE WILL!” Tim shouted back.

“GOOD THEN!! HAVE A GREAT DAY!” The fish glared at them and then walked away.

“I’m in heaven!” Tom said. “HUH! It’s the original action figure of Fishwoman with her boobs showing!”

“You aren’t getting that,” Marly said and pulled him away.

Meanwhile, Mr. Krabs, Squidward, and Jim wondered around.

“I’m going to go look at the comic books,” Squidward announced and walked over the rack.

“Hello.” A geek hidden behind a Macbook had a scratchy voice.

“Hi. Are there any Batman comics?” Squidward hated Batman and had a special…place…for them.

“Yes. Back here. Now shut up while I search the web with Safari.” The geek stuffed his face back into the screen.

Squidward walked to where the geek had directed him. There, he saw tons of Batman comics. He then grabbed a bag and started stuffing the comics inside.

~ ~ ~
Tom was peering around at the Superman action figures when he heard the boom. He looked up and saw a column of smoke channeling up from the other side of the warehouse. Tom got up and rushed over. He saw Squidward burning thousands of Batman memorabilia. The geek was standing by him screaming.

“YOU BASTARD!! YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU’RE DOING!!” The geek then ran up and swatted Squidward away. He grabbed a fire extinguisher and put the fire out. But there were tons of little burnt comic books, action figures, and other merchandise. They were then all kicked out of the expo.

“Nice Squidward,” Tom said.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 3/23/2010, 10:44 pm

One more episode until the Season 2 Finale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOO Happy
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 3/24/2010, 8:37 pm

Episode 29#: The Band

Bikini Bottom was being overrun with quartets. So, as a result, Tim, Tom, Squidward, and Jim formed The Krusty Krabbers.

“I hate our name!” Squidward complained.

“Deal with it,” Jim said. “We have to write our first song.”

Everyone thought for a moment. It was evening and everyone had gone home. Mr. Krabs had told them to lock up and he left. They were now writing they’re first hit single.

“How about a song called Hot n’ Cold?” Jim said. “Ya’ know? They’re different.”

“Na, already been done,” Tom said, swatting away the idea.

“Crack a Bottle?” Tim suggested.

“Already done,” Tom said.

“Papparazzi?” Squidward said.

“Are you guys original at all??” Tom said.

“No. We’re just copying the songs off of Kidz Bop,” Jim confessed.

“I got it! Boom Boom Cow! Boom Boom Cow!” Tim said.

“Brilliant!” Tom said. They instantly wrote the lyrics and soon Boom Boom Cow was everywhere. On T-Shirts, TV, radio, on MooTube, YouTube, Metacafe, and everywhere else!

They then continued to take the music category by storm with hits like Joker Face, Crack a Cradle, Gimme Whore, and other songs.

“We’re bigger than Lady Gaga, Eminem, Ke$ha, and Adam Lambert combined! The freak, the rapper, the dirty pop girl, and the gay guy!” Squidward had been picking on all sorts of stars since they made it to Number 1 on the charts.

“Dude you better shut up. Some big shot it going to walk through that door right now and you’re going to be like-

John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, Michael Jackson, and Elvis Presley walked through the doors of the Krusty Krab.

“Hello. I would like a Krabby Patty,” Ringo said.

“He He!” Michael said.

“Oh my god. Your dead!” Squidward said.

“Your never dead,” John said.

“If you believe! I can sing in the dead!! Watch!” Michael then started to sing:

[Leona Lewis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W5dYw1eQuMv]

Leona Lewis then barged in.

“That’s my song dammit!” She slapped him and ran out.

“Don’t make fun of us!” John said.

“Okay. Just don’t kill me!” Squidward didn’t like The Beatles when they came back to life and told him not to make fun of them.

From then on, The Krusty Krabbers went downhill.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 3/26/2010, 11:27 pm

Due to problems, the finale will be posted later than expected. Sad
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 4/9/2010, 7:38 pm

Episode 30: Luck Be a Fish Tonight! (Viva Fish Vegas)

[Kung Fu Fighting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ4cHVzaVSc

“Keep frying them patties, Mr. Jim! We got tons of customers!!” Mr. Krabs said.

“Ok! Ok! It’s as fast as I can go!” Jim said. He was flipping 30 patties a minute. Mr. Krab then raced back out. Jay and Marly were working the register. Squidward was taking orders and delivering food while Tim and Tom did the same.

Suddenly three business officials entered the restaurant. Everything went silent.

(Kung Fu Panda Ends)

“Yes?” Mr. Krabs asked coming out.

[Christmas Cash: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWCidnkhPtQ

“We’re from Money Indu$trie$. We’re here to tell you that The Krusty Krab is the first billion dollar restaurant in the world. You, Eugene Krabs, are a billionaire.”

Mr. Krabs was speechless. He suddenly started singing and dancing.

“I’M A FREAKIN BILLIONAIRE!!!”

“Congrats Mr. K,” Jim said coming out of the kitchen.

“And so are you guys!!!” Mr. Krabs shouted.

Jim dropped his spatula. He then joined Mr. Krabs in singing and dancing. Everyone else soon joined in and were singing and dancing.

“We’re closed for today!” Mr. Krabs said. “We’re billionaires!”

~ ~ ~

That night, everyone decided to go on a trip after the excellent news.

“How about Egypt?” Squidward suggested. He had gone on a shopping spree at Kiss Me, I’m Rich and gotten tons of things, spending $12,000 which was a little bit to what he had now. He was wearing a spectacle and wore a gold coat.

“Oh the pharaohs!” Marly said. She was wearing a diamond necklace.

“How about France? The place of croissants and art. Les grands magasins à Paris!”

“What?” Marmaduke asked. He was eating 200 dollar bread.

“Shopping spree in Paris! I would love to go back there!” Marly said.

“You’ve already been there?” Mr. Krabs asked.

“Yes. I speak French,” Marly replied.

“Ah,” Jay said.

“How about Las Vegas?” Jim said.

“That’s brilliant!” Tom said.

“I love it!” Tim said.

“Ah, good ole’ gambling!” Mr. Krabs said.

“Are we going to Las Vegas? If so, I choose the hotel,” Squidward said.

“Fine. VIVA LAS VEGAS!” Mr. Krabs yelled.

~ ~ ~

The following morning, everyone was up and packing. They had bought an enormous RV, which was around 9,000 dollars, and were loading they’re luggage in.

They hired a driver named Marvin and two servants named Bob and Bill.

“Let’s get going!” Mr. Krabs said. Bob and Bill carried each person into the RV until they were all inside.

“Las Vegas or bust!” Squidward was excited.

“Oh I can’t wait to stop and take pictures!” Marly said.

“NOO!” Everyone groaned.

[Perfect Day Plays: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcKaA4x8kps

(Shows Pictures of Mr. Krabs and everyone else in front of the World’s Biggest Ball of Yarn)

(Everyone standing on top of the Statue of Fisherty and Marmaduke sticking his tongue out)

(Everyone eating at Little Paris on the road)

(Everyone in Death Valley [The driest place in the ocean])

(Shows picture of Jay and Marly by the Pyramids of Chiza)

[Perfect Day ends]

It was night.

“Oh please never make us go back there!”

“Especially the big ball of yarn!” Jay said and shuddered.

“Here we are sir,” Marvin suddenly announced. “Las Vegas.”

All the light shined down at them. It was awesome.

[Waking Up in Vegas plays: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qfo_dmt0tc

“Look! MGM!” Marly shouted.

“Oh my god! Paris Hilton!” Marmaduke said.

“What’s Paris Hilton doing in Las Vegas?” Mr. Krabs asked.

“Probably at a strip club,” Tim replied.

“Treasure Island,” Tom said.

“I never liked the movie,” Marly said.

“I read the book,” Mr. Krabs said.

“Did you like it?” Jay asked.

“Uggh, no. It was horrible!” Mr. Krabs said.

“Shamrock Shake! McDonalds! STOP!” Marly said. They then pulled over and bought food in the drive through.

“Tropicana!” Mr. Krabs shouted.

“It’s Excalibur!” Squidward said.

“The kingdom of kingdoms,” Marly said.

“It doesn’t beat The Magical Kingdom,” Jay muttered.

“Don’t be a baby,” Marly said and laughed.

“The Hilton!” Marmaduke then said.

“Hey, it’s mini New York!” Marly said.

“New York New York,” Tom said.

“Planet Hollywood,” Squidward said.

“Mandalay Bay,” Jim said after awhile.

“Where do you want to stay Squidward?” Mr. Krabs asked.

Squidward thought for a bit. “The Stratosphere.”

“YAY!” Marly said as they rode to the hotel.

[Waking Up in Vegas Ends]

They checked in and then went up to they’re rooms, which were penthouses.

~ ~ ~
Everyone got up the next morning and went down to the casino and had a blast.

[Poker Face starts:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qfo_dmt0tc

“Haha! You lost 50 bucks!” Marly said to Tom when she heard what had happened with him and a slot machine.

“So. You lost 200!” Tom said.

Marly shrugged. She then ran off towards a blackjack dealer.

For the rest of the morning, they ran around the casino and were purely having fun.

“Let’s go up and ride the rides!” Marmaduke said.

They then all took the elevator up and rode on the rollercoaster.

“AHHHHH!” Marly screamed.

“Oh, this is freaky!” Jay said.
“WOO HOO!” Mr. Krabs was enjoying the ride. Suddenly it all stopped.

“Hey! What gives?” Tim said.

Suddenly the track abruptly swung off the side of the building and was suspended over Las Vegas below.

“Oh my God!” Tom said who didn’t go on the ride.

“We’re going to die!” Jay said.

Marly instantly thought back to the time when Jay and her were on the Farris Wheel and she had almost died.

“Help!” Jim screamed.

“I’m too beautiful to die!” Squidward screeched.

Jay suddenly stood up.

“Sit down, Jay!” Marly said.

“I’m saving all of you,” Jay says.

“Jay, sit down!” Marly shrieked.

“I love you,” Jay said, and kissed Marly. He then ran to the back of the cars and jumped onto the track. He ran onto the platform and swung a cord over. It attached to the track. Jay swung it over and then got back onto the track. He tied it underneath to secure it.

“Are you okay sweetie?” Marly called.

“Yeah!” Jay finished tying it and then started to walk back to the car. He suddenly slipped off the track and down to the streets below.

“JAY! JAY! NOOO! JAY!!!” Marly stared over and started shrieking and crying.

“Marly, let him go. He’ll be with Ms. Flounders. He’ll be in a better place,” Mr. Krabs said.

“NO DAMMIT!” Marly whacked Mr. Krabs and he flew against the car wall. In one second, the cord snapped abruptly and Marly and Tim were jerked out of the car.

“Oh my god!” Squidward said looking over.

[Poker Face ends]
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 4/30/2010, 8:35 pm

Episode 31: If U Seek Trident Part 1

Jay had not survived. Marmaduke wasn’t sure how to cope with yet another loss. Marly and Tim were okay, with some scratches and broken bones. The gang had left Las Vegas and was now back in the Krusty Krab. The day was clearly slow and Mr. Krabs was lounging around. Marmaduke was trying to hold back the tears. He had tried to commit suicide several times, but his plans were thwarted by his friends.
Suddenly, a carriage pulled by seahorses pulled up in front of the Krusty Krab. Out stepped an enormous figure known by the name of King Neptune. He strolled up to the restaurant and smashed the doors open with his trident.

“Hello! My name is King Neptune!”

“Hi! I’m Marmaduke!” Everyone was surprised by Marmaduke who was suddenly happy.
“Hello,” King Neptune said.

The massive body of the king moved swiftly throughout the restaurant and stopped to gaze at Mr. Krabs. He then heard a voice from behind him and saw the bandaged body of Jay.

"And who is that, Marmaduke?" he asked.

"That's...Jay," Marmaduke said. "We thought he was dead."

"Nah. They let me go," Jay replied.

"So, Kingy. What'll it be?" Mr. Krabs asked. King Neptune suddenly swirled around and glared at Mr. Krabs.

"I...do...not...like..being...called...KINGY!" he howled.

"Whatever floats your boat, Kingy," Mr. Krabs said.

"GARRRRRRHJHA!" King Neptune suddenly yanked out his trident and blasted Mr. Krabs through the roof.

"Where'd he go?”

~ ~ ~

“He’s in space!?” Squidward said.

“What’d you come for, anyways?” Marmaduke asked.

“Because…my trident was stolen.”

“But…it’s right there,” Jim said.

“This is a replica that happens to have electricity. But my real trident was stolen when I returned from Conchtropolis. Whoever stole it currently has power over all of the sea!” King Neptune was in shreds.

“But…why would you come here?” Marly asked.

“Because I’ve had troubles with Eugene before and it turned out it was an accident. So, I thought he was getting revenge. Apparently not.”

“Ok…,” Squidward said.

“I want you to get it,” the king said abruptly.

“WHAT?” Jay said.

“Huh?” Tim and Tom said.

“That’s right!” King Neptune said. “Go and retrieve Eugene first and then set out across the blue ocean.”

“Umm…,” Squidward said.

“Well?” Neptune asked. “What are you waiting for?” He pulled out a tiny gray substance and blew into it. It exploded into an enormous space ship. He shoved them all inside and shoved it up.

“AHHHH!” everyone screamed as they blasted off into space.

____

Reviews plz Silly Face!
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 5/4/2010, 8:43 pm

If U Seek Trident Part 2

The gang set off. They were attempting to find a space ship which could then take them up into space and to the Bikini Bottom Space Station, on which Mr. Krabs had landed on. Everyone was on a bus, heading to New Kelp City where they hoped a former astronaut, Vernon, could help them. As they rounded the corner leading to his street, an explosion suddenly erupted from the bottom of the wheels. The bus careened over the fire hydrant and landed laying across the street in flames. 

"What the hell?" Marly was scared as the heat wrapped around her like a warm blanket. Smoke billowed up. The bus would soon be filled with smoke and the gang would be dead. 

"How do we get out?" Squidward was just as scared as Marly was and seeing dead passengers around him didn't make the matter any better. 

"Is...is that Jay?" Jim pointed to a wheel chair tipped over. Marly crawled over to the location that Jay was pointing to and peered behind the wheel chair. Jay was laying there, bleeding. 

"Is he dead?" Marmaduke asked. Of course, he thought. My hopes go up, then they  go up, then they go down. 

"I don't know," Marly replied. She certainly hoped not. 

"We've got to get out of here," Jim said. "It's filling up with smoke fast." 

"How?" Squidward looked around and then it dropped on him. "The emergency exits!" 

"Oh my god!" Jim said. "How could we have been so stupid?!" 

"Well let's go!" Marmaduke said. 

"We can't leave Jay!" Marly cried. 

"Marly, we have to," Squidward said. 

"We don't have to do anything!" 

"Thank you, Marmaduke. Now come and help me pick him up," Marly said. 

Jim suddenly started to choke. "I..can't take it anymore." He suddenly collapsed.

"Jim?" Squidward bent over him. 

Meanwhile, Marmaduke and Marly continued to tend to Jay. They had managed to lift him up, but lifting him into smoke wasn't good so they decided to drag him which proved to be a challenging task. 

"Come on, Marmaduke!" The two pulled and pulled and eventually got close enough to the emergency exit that they could see the glowing sun. They lifted Jay out and then crawled out. 

They say the smiling face of Squidward. 

"There you are!" Squidward then grabbed Jay and pressed his lips against Jay's. 

~~~
"Tom! TOM!" 

Tom woke up and looked into the faces of Mr. Krabs and Jay. 

"Was that...a dream?" 

"You tell me," Mr. Krabs said and punched Tom in the face. 

~~~ 
Marly saw Mr. Krabs and Jay. 

"Mr. Krabs! We found you!" She looked around the small room, "But where are the others?" 

"For me to know....and you to find out. Lights out you snooping bitch." Mr. Krabs pulled out a butchers knife. 

~~~ 
"Those fools," a voice said. "They don't know what hit them." 

"Please...this doesn't feel right." 

"You rather argue with me...Jay?" 

"No," Jay said to..King Neptune.   

SECOND FESTIVAL EPISODE[code]
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 6/27/2010, 4:37 pm

It was another normal day at the Krusty Krab. The gang had gotten Mr. Krabs back after the whole mishap and everyone was tired. But what added to their sleepy attitude was that the sun was blazing down on them and it was around one hundred and two degrees.

"Go get the ice, will yah, Jay?" Mr. Krabs said.

"Why don't you?"

"Cause I'm the boss," Mr. Krabs replied.

"Whatever," Jay said and got up. He walked into the freezer and screamed in horror.

To be continued.....

Right now....

"What is it?" Mr. Krabs yelled. Everyone raced in and found Jay standing in front of a body in solid ice.

"That's....Mayor Jones from twenty years ago!!" Marly said.

"How do you know?" Tom asked.

"Because they have a memorial for him every year and last week was the 20th Anniversary. I read about it in the paper," she said.

"Why would he be stuck in a block of ice though?" Marmaduke said.

"Maybe because people gave him the cold shoulder?" Mr. Krabs said, jokingly.

"Well was he murdered?" asked Tim.

"Yup," said Jay. He peeing at the body. "There are three wounds on his side here, probably from a butter knife."
"So we call the cops, right?" Jim said.

"Well we aren't of any use," remarked Mr. Krabs.

"Where's a phone?" Marmaduke walked out back into the front room when he yelled for everyone to come.

"What is it?" Mr. Krabs looked up and saw a swarm of police officers.

"Put your hands up!"

"Ah shoot," Mr. Krabs said, raising his hand.

INTERROGATION ROOM

"Well, Mr. Krabs, you have quite the rap sheet," Officer Sully said, pacing back in front of Mr. Krabs. He was twitching in his chair as the officer walked back and forth.

"You stole candy from kids?"

"No....," said Mr. Krabs.

"Mr. Krabs, don't you dare lie to me. I can arrest you right now, so you might as well start spilling," Officer Sully screamed into Mr. Krab's face.

"Fine," Mr. Krabs said, sighing. "It started a few years ago."

~~~

Jay and Marly stood in a room alone together, making out. Marly suddenly stopped.

"What's wrong honey?"

[Stop and Stare by OneRepublic plays:

"I don't know...but, Jay," she said. "I don't-

Jay shoved his lips against hers, but Marly pulled away once again.

"Jay-," she said.

"What's wrong?" He was worried.
"Jay," she said. "This year we've been together has been really, really great." She then started to cry.

"Baby, what's wrong?"

"Jay-I don't think is what I'm looking for right now...and..," she started.

"What? What are you holding back?" Jay started to cry.

"Jay-I'm leaving to Shell City...and I'm not coming back.." said Marly. She started to cry.

"Was it something I said?" Jay said, distraught.

"No," she said. "No. I love you...but I got accepted to Shell City University."

"Well then why do you want to break up..," Jay said, tears falling.

"I just don't think it's what I'm looking for." Marly gave Jay a kiss.

"Goodbye Marly," said Jay.

As the shadows closed on on Marly, Jay smiled about everything that had happened. Jay started to walk the other way when he stopped, looked around, and stared at Marly.

He smiled.

-------

Music Played:

Stop and Stare by One Republic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA1LYTWtVQ0
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 7/31/2010, 11:29 am

Three-Part Series Finale coming soon. Smile
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 8/6/2010, 3:52 pm

Episode 34: Killer Lady

The wind whipped at the woman's hair. Bikini Bottom was experiencing one of the worst storms they'd ever had. Lightning painted the sky. The lady gazed at the Krusty Krab, hating the building. She slipped her hand into her jacket pocket and wrapped her bony fingers around a small gun. The coldness of the weapon somehow soothed her. Was she crazy? Yes. But was she smart? Yes. The lady then started to walk towards the Krusty Krab, her destination not inside the restaurant. Once she reached the wooden building, she quickly darted towards the side. Thunder boomed overhead, although the lady didn't mind. She welcomed fear, as well as death. Although she despised rain, which is why she was wearing a jet black raincoat. The lady looked up at the sky and closed her eyes. For once, she let the rain drops splatter on her face. The wetness felt great, a feeling she hadn't felt in so long. She then pulled herself back to the mission. She pulled out a small square box, so tiny it was hardly noticeable. She knelt down and set it on the side of the Krusty Krab, almost entirely covered by the dumpster. She turned a dial on it and then melted away into the darkness.

---

"Thanks for being so cool about this, Mr. Krabs," Marly said, taking her things out of her work locker.

"Eh...all me employees will leave at some time," said Mr. Krabs. "Yer time has come."

"Thank you," replied Marly. She stood up peered one more time into her locker. "That's everything." She walked back out to the front of the restaurant where all of her friends stood. "Thank you, everyone. Just for everyone."

They then all embraced each other in a group hug, including a weeping Mr. Krabs.

"Well...," she said. "I probably need to get going. She walked past them all, giving them each an individual hug. When she came to Jay, she looked at him and gave a quick kiss on the cheek. Marly then walked out into the rain and ran to her boatmobile, trying not to get wet. She then pulled out into the street, and departed.

On a hill a few miles from the Krusty Krab, the lady was sprawled on the hill with high tech binoculars in her hands. She watched Marly drive down the street, coming closer to her doom. The woman chucked, watching the boatmobile crawl closer towards her. A few minutes before Marly would cross the lady's path, she stood up and pulled out her gun. She checked to make sure it was loaded and then settled back down in her sprawled-out position. On several other hill surrounding the area were her other comrads, many armed with explosives instead of a small firearm. One of her friends had put a small bombs, lining the street which would be triggered when something passed over it. She laughed at Little Miss Marly getting blown to smithereens. She looked in her binoculars once again and saw that Marly was dangerously close. She checked her gun one more time and aimed it at her car. As she her boatmobile climbed over the horizon, everyone in the group prepared themselves to run. The car then passed down the hills and was around ten feet away from the bombs. All at once, there was a snap as several guns fired, a boom from bazookas, and an enormous explosion that shook the grown. The sky was lit and the lady admired it for a second before it engulfed her in one second.

---
"Oh my god! Oh my god!" Marmaduke yelped as the ground shook.

"Look!" Jim pointed to the bright orange, mushroom cloud a few miles away.

"Marly..," rasped Jay. He suddenly took off into the rain, sprinting towards the explosion.

"JAY!" Marmaduke screeched. "Dammit, Jay." He ran out the door after him.

The two raced towards the cloud of smoke, and soon were forced into a crouch position. Ash covered the ground and thick smoke hung in the air. The smoke stung their eyes, so they relied on their hearing and feel sense only. The two could hardly breath and were constantly coughing. There was no going back-they were stuck in a maze of hell. Jay suddenly felt a piece of hot metal on the ground with his right hand. He tried to tell Marmaduke but he started to choke when he made the attempt. Jay suddenly felt like this mission was hopeless. Was Marly dead? Jay then found the energy to pull through and then felt flesh. He opened his eyes and saw Marly, bleeding and lifeless on the floor. He felt the sting in his eyes-from the tears and from the smoke. He felt for a pulse and felt relieved when he found one.

"Marly," he sputtered. "Marly?!" He examined her body and founder she was bruised, missing skin, stabbed, burned, bleeding, and looked in pain all over. He then noticed her pinkie finger was missing on her left hand. He grabbed her ankle and started to drag her back towards the Krusty Krab, not sure if Marmaduke was following.

---
"I wonder if she's okay," Squidward worried.

Mr. Krabs sobbed. "She was such a good employee."

"I already miss Marly," Tim said, a tear streaming down his cheek.

Suddenly, the door burst open and Jay dragged Marly in. This was when the gang realized the whole outside of the Krusty Krab was wrapped in smoke.

"Is she alright? Is she alive? What happened? What was the explosion from?" The questions flooded Jay's brain. He couldn't answer any of them.

"Everyone shut the hell up. Help me." They swarmed around her, not sure what to do.

"Try and stop the bleeding," Jim said. "And put a wet cloth over the burns." Everyone rushed around trying to do something to help. As they all scrambled around, a man covered in soot walked in and pulled out a machine gun.

"Everyone shut the fuck up and get on the floor," he ordered.

tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 8/7/2010, 1:06 am

Season 3 Order

(31) If U Seek Trident Part 1 (aired)
(32) If U Seek Trident Part 2 (aired)
(33) Taken In (aired)
(34) Killer Lady (aired)
(35) Secrets? (aired)
(36) The Truth (aired)
(37) The Real Truth (aired)
(38) The Lying Son of a B!tch (8/22/10)
(39) Numbers on the Wall (8/26/10)
(40) Unsubscribe (8/29/10)
(41) Nautical No (8/31/10)
(42) The Thin, White Line (9/4/10)
(43) Marmaduke the Guitar Man (9/10/10)
(44) Krabs for President (9/12/10)
(45) Deadly Dance (9/16/10)
(46) California Furls (9/20/10)
(47) Forever (9/30/10)
(48) Hearts, Broken (10/1/10)-
Spoiler:

Last edited by tvguy347 on 9/19/2010, 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 8/11/2010, 4:14 pm

Episode 35: Secrets?

The man eyed Mr. Krabs as he held the the gun straight at Jay.

"Anyone moves, and I'll blow their sorry ass off," the man threatened. No one moved. They sat on the floor, each hoping they would live. Who was this man?

"Wh-who are you?" Marmaduke suddenly spoke up. He then squeezed his eyes shut. The fish looked at Marmaduke, and his jaw popped out. He walked over to him and raised his foot to his face. The blow sent Marmaduke hurling back towards the wall, blood gushing out. He howled in pain, clutching his jaw.

"DON'T FUCKING SPEAK!" the man barked. He then strutted back towards the door and peered out of the window. Ash still fell, but the smoke was less heavy. "Aight, I'm going out. But there are eyes on this building so if anyone moves, you'll be shot dead." He walked out the door and into the smoke and ash.

"What is going on?" Jay asked through clenched teeth.

"I don't know," Squidward replied. They heard a moan and saw Marmaduke in the corner, blood dripping from his mangled face.

"Marmaduke?" whispered Jim. "Marmaduke?"

No response. But they knew he was alive...he just didn't have the balls to tell them that.

Suddenly their was a boom and the front doors of the Krusty Krab exploded as wind blew against their faces along with glass. The friends shut their eyes. Smoke filled up the Krusty Krab and everyone started to cough.

"We have to get Marly and Marmaduke out of here!" Squidward yelped. There was another series of explosions that shook the building so much that the roof collapsed. Pieces of wood flew everywhere as everyone tried to dive under tables. There was a roar and the sound of glass shattering.

"What's going on?!" Marmaduke asked, finally speaking.

"I don't know," Squidward whispered.

"Into the kitchen!" Mr. Krabs hollered.

"Come on," Squidward said. He dragged Marmaduke into the kitchen where everyone else already was.

"What do we do?" Squidward yelped. Suddenly there was an enormous explosion that engulfed the gang. The fire wrapped around them like a blanket, burning them badly.
"Oh..my-" Jim coughed. Gunfire sounded outside of the building. More smoke found it's way into their lungs.

"You-" Mr. Krabs started. Another explosion washed over them. Wood from the Krusty Krab crashed onto them.

"I'm getting out of this hell hole," Tom said. He crawled out of the wreckage and saw the air was full of smoke, fire, and chaos.

"GET HIM!" a voice roared. Tom suddenly felt a sharp pain in his chest and then warmness. He collapsed onto the heap of rubble, close to death.

"H-help m-m-me," he muttered. He heard rushing feet and saw a police officer standing over him. "Help me," he managed."

"Shh," she said. A bullet whizzed over her head, inches from her blond hair. She pulled out her gun and shot the shooter and then dragged Ex behind a SWAT car where SWAT and police fired at the other side of villains.

"FUCK YOU ALL!!" a fish roared. He pushed a button and a series of explosions blew up around them and around Bikini Bottom.

There was a scream as the SWAT car flew up into the air from a bomb. Tom was flung a few feet away and hit his head hard on a rock. He was out cold as blood gushed from his cranium.

----

"He knows," the lady whispered to him as the dirt was lifted up from their bombs.

"Knows what?"

"Our secrets, our plans-and she knows as well."

"Then we kill them. Come on." The two arose as fire flew around them and walked towards the ruins of the Krusty Krab.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 8/16/2010, 9:25 pm

Episode 36: The Truth

The two crept down on the floor, trying to avoid all bullets streaming above their heads.

"Move!" the man rasped. They got up and darted towards the rubble that was the Krusty Krab. "He's there!" They grabbed Mr. Krabs who was unconscious and dragged him towards a car that was a few feet a way. They dumped him in the trunk and drove away. They stopped around fifteen miles away and gulped the fresh air.

"Smell that, Lin? That's the smell of freedom!" the man explained.

"Get him, Roddy," the lady said, not smiling. "Now."

"Fine, fine." Roddy got out of the car and opened the trunk. Mr. Krabs was still out cold but something was odd-he was glowing yellow. "Hey, uh, Lin! Do crabs glow yellow?"

"What are you talking about?" Lin got out of the car and headed towards Roddy. She looked down at Mr. Krabs and saw he was in fact glowing yellow. "Er...how the hell did that happen?"

"I don't know! I checked on him like ya' said," Roddy exclaimed.

Lin bit her lip. "Get in the car."

"But I want to-"

"GET in the car," she yelled. He winced and got into the car, slamming the door. Lin closed her eyes and continued to bite her lip. She suddenly heard gunfire and ducked as around twenty bullets pelted the car with a loud BANG. She looked around and couldn't see anything in the dense fog. She slowly rounded around towards the car and got in.

"FLOOR IT!" she yelled. The car took off, going around 89 MPH. In the trunk, Mr. Krabs opened his eyes and screamed. He felt his way around the small space and the claustrophobia took over.

"HELP! HELP!! HELLLLLLLLLLPPPPP!!" he yelled at the top of his lungs.

"Shut that bastard up," Lin said to Roddy. He braked and got out with a tranquilizer gun. He shot Mr. Krabs once, slammed the trunk hood down, and then got in the car.

"When do we interrogate him?" Roddy asked.

"Soon," replied Lin. "Soon enough." Roddy nodded and slammed his foot on the pedal. They jerked ahead, and zoomed down the road.

----

"TELL ME THE TRUTH!!" Lin screamed at Mr. Krabs. They were interrogating him. "NOW!" She slapped him another time. Mr. Krabs didn't look like the man everyone knew and...well, I guess no one really loved him.

"Fine....I'm...I'm...I did it," Mr. Krabs wept.

Lin smiled at her victory.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 8/26/2010, 12:52 pm

Episode 37: The Real Truth

Lin and Roddy stared at Mr. Krabs who was bound and duct taped.

"Why did you do, Eugene?" Lin whispered. She ripped the duct tape off of his mouth and he howled in pain.

"Why did you do it?" Roddy snapped.

"I had...I had no-o other choice."

"Yes," Lin said, her eyes growing wide. "Yes, you did. You had so many chances, it makes me sick that you chose to do what you did."

"I'm sorry," Mr. Krabs whispered. "It was by accident."

"MURDER," she screamed, "IS NOT DONE BY ACCIDENT, YOU SON OF A BITCH! SAYING SORRY WILL NOT BRING MY MOTHER BACK!"

"I didn't murder your mother."

"You fucking ran her over with your fucking bulldozer on purpose. ADMIT THAT!" Lin screeched.

"I AIN'T GOING TO ADMIT A DAMN LIE," Mr. Krabs yelled.

Lin's eyes burned with fierce hatred, her fins balled tightly in fists. "Give me a gun." When there was no response she turned to Roddy. "GIVE ME A GUN!"

"Killing him won't make anything better," Roddy said.

Lin turned around and stared at Roddy. She then socked him in the nose and he collapsed on the ground. She pounced on him and pulled the gun out of his holster. She then got back up and aimed at Mr. Krabs.

"You...will not feel the pain my mother felt. I am Lin Flounders, daughter of who you call "Ms. Flounders."" Lin pressed the trigger and a bullet exploded from the gun, entering Mr. Krabs.

----
"Help," Marmaduke croaked. "Help!" He tried moving some of the wreckage on top of him, but failed. "HELP!" Suddenly, two cops appeared and pulled Marmaduke up.

"You're safe," one police officer said. "Can you walk?"

"No," Marmaduke said. The officer nodded and then the two carried Marmaduke towards a series of police cars.

"Do you know what the hell happened?" the second officer asked once they reached the safety of the nest of officers.

"Not a clue," Marmaduke said, trying to rack his brain. "They just told us to shut up and then they blew the building. I think the target was Marly."

"Marly?"

"My friend and a former waitress at the Krusty Krab-she quit this morning."

"Get in a police car. We need all witnesses safe."

-----

"Pissed off? Well too bad." The muscular fish sat across from Marly in a dark room with a single light.

"How did you find me?" Marly asked.

"Ways, bitch."

"I'm not a bad person," said Marly, looking up. "I've been a criminal for too long."

"I can see that," the fish said, leaning in, so close that Marly could smell his minty fresh breath. "But hey sis...you shouldn't have killed my dad-your fucking step-dad. You have no fucking clue what he had to put up with." The fish started to cry and got up, towering over Marly. "YOU FUCKING BITCH!" He socked Marly in the face and stormed out of the room.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 9/19/2010, 2:51 pm

Episode 38: The Liar

Mr. Krabs fell back in the chair, bleeding.

“Goodbye Roddy,” Lin said. She turned around and shot the crumpled Roddy who was already bleeding once in the chest. Lin then calmly walked out to the car and drove away.
----

The day was over. The smoke had eventually lifted and all the hostiles had fled. The police then discovered Marly bound and duct taped to a chair inside a bathroom outside of The Krusty Krab. The Krusty Krab had been destroyed for the second time. But this time completely.

“Marly? Marly?” Jay said. He had run in towards her. He had unbound her. But she did NOT look good.

“Sir, step aside,” a police officer said, walking up. He picked Marly up and jogged over to an ambulance. Jay stared as the ambulance rushed away to the Bikini Bottom Hospital. He then realized that Marly had broken up with him just before this horrific ordeal. Jay walked away and saw Squidward and Tom sitting together. Tim was speaking to a doctor who was attending to a customer who was inside the restaurant at the time of the explosion. But where was Mr. Krabs? Jay walked surveyed the aftermath and saw that he wasn’t there.

“Hey Jim,” he said, walking up to him.

“What’s up?” Jim replied.

“I can’t find Mr. Krabs,” he said.

“What do you mean? The doctors are probably attending to him,” said Jim.

“No, I checked everywhere. He’s not here,” replied Jay.

“Hmm,” Jim said, thinking. “Let’s go find him.” He got up and followed Jay away from the Krusty Krab lot.

“Tracks,” Jim suddenly said. He gestured to the ground where tire tracks had been made in the sand.

“Cars aren’t allowed behind here,” Jay said.

“Then where was this car boatmobile going?” Jim asked. They followed the tracks for about an hour before they arrived at a house.

“Let’s go in,” Jay said excitedly.

“Hello?” Jim called at the house.

“Hellpp..pp…,” a weak voice said.

“Hello?” Jay said. They walked into the house and saw Mr. Krabs tied to a chair on the floor bleeding.

“Help,” he said.

“Mr. Krabs!” Jim exclaimed. They untied him and helped him up.

“She shot me,” he said. “She’s the leader! She’s the leader!”

“Who? Who is the leader?” Jim asked.

Mr. Krabs looked at him, a look of terror and exhaustion mixed onto his face. “Marly.”

----

Suddenly, cops sprung out of nowhere in the hospital room.

“Excuse me, but this patient was-

“This patient is on the FBI’s Top 10 Most Wanted list,” an officer said. They picked her up and cuffed her.

“Marly Mantoya, you’re under arrest for the murders of Lin Flounders and Stephen Gerald.”

----

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF_6vubbyW8&feature=related plays]

Jay was confused. He did not know Mr. Krabs met. Had Marly been a murderer? He wouldn’t have cared. Jay loved Marly, even if she didn’t love him back. He then thought of all the time he’d spent with her.

----

It rained that night. As everyone thought about the last 48 hours, a sponge moved into a pineapple on Conch street. Squidward stared out the window, watching the yellow sponge. It then walked away. It walked to the Krusty Krab and stared at it. He cried. He was going to apply for a job. His name was Spongebob.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 10/24/2010, 5:26 pm

Episode 39: Answered

It was all over. The whole mess was finally over. Lin and the rest of her team had simply wanted revenge on Mr. Krabs for killing her mother...they didn't know it had been accidental. But now the gang faced another problem...facing the fact that Marly was a criminal.

(them song plays)

Marly sat in her jail cell. There had been no trial. They had had enough evidence to convict her on the spot. The prison she was being held in terrible...cold and smelly. She had killed her stepfather, Stephen Gerald. But not Lin. She didn't even know Lin was dead. A loud CLANK yanked her from her thoughts. Jay entered.

"Hi," he said, smiling.

"Hi," she said, returning the smile.

"I know you didn't kill Lin," he said.

"It doesn't matter. I'll be in here for life anyway."

"But being known for killing one person instead of two is better," said Jay. "I can help you get out of-

"JAY!" Marly snapped. "I don't want to get out of here. I deserve this. I killed my stepfather!"

Jay didn't say anything. He just hung his head. "Alright," he finally said. "Bye."

"Goodbye," she said. Jay got up and left the prison.

-----

"Mr. Krabs?" Tom asked, walking into his hospital room.

"Yes?" he said weakly.

"Hi," he said, walking in and sitting down next to him. "How are you doing?"

"Meh," Mr. Krabs grunted. "There ain't one thing this ole' krab can't take!"

Tom smiled. "Er...what will happen to us? The Krusty Krab? It's in ashes!"

"Aye," said Mr. Krabs. "I don't know. It'll cost me millions to rebuild it! I already spent a bunch rebuilding after the Carly incident!"

"But...where else are we going to get jobs?" Tom asked.

"I'm sorry," Mr. Krabs said. "But I'm sure what I'm going to do."

-----

Jim and Squidward ventured back to the stack of ashes that was The Krusty Krab.

"You realize it'll take us almost a year or two to rebuild this thing by ourselves, right?" said Squidward.

"Yes," nodded Jim.

"And that it will cost us a lot of money?"

"Yes."

"I can't help you out with the money. I have no money as of now," Squidward said.

"Hmm," said Jim. "Alright, let's clear out this ash."

The two got their shovels and bags and started hauling the ash into the trash bags. They filled up about twenty trash bags before realizing they were out of the bags.

"I'll go to the market," said Squidward. He got into the boatmobile they arrived in and drove to the Bargain Mart.

------

Knock, knock, knock. Patrick Star knocked on the door of Spongebob Squarepant's door. The two had been best friends and they were now living next to each other after going their separate ways after college.

"Patrick!" gasped Spongebob, opening the door. "I can't believe you're here!"

"Yup," smiled Patrick. "I just moved here from Conch City!"

"YAY!" shouted Spongebob. "Wanna go get ice cream from Goofy Goobers?"

"SURE!" The two raced off, ecstatic to be reunited.

-------

Squidward arrived at the Bargain Mart and bought more bags. He then drove back to the ruins where Jim was waiting. They finished cleaning the ashes up when Marmaduke came running up.

"You guys!" he panted. "Marly escaped from prison! The cops are after all of us!"
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 10/30/2010, 7:44 pm

Episode 40: The Krusty Krab Bids Marly Farewell! (short episode)

Marly only made it a mile into Bikini Bottom before the cops caught up with her. They brought her back to the prison.

"God," she muttered as she was thrown back into her cell. She knew she'd be in there for life. Two murders and an escape from prison.

-----

The Krusty Krab had been rebuilt. Jim and Squidward had given up and hired a company to rebuild. It was done in two days.

"Alright crew," said Mr. Krabs, standing in front of his crew. Tim, Tom, Jim, Squidward, Marmaduke, and Jay stood in front of him. "We need a replacement for-"

"I quit," said Jay. He threw his Krusty Krab hat on the ground and walked out the door.

"We need a replacement for Jay and Marly? Any ideas?"

"Hmm...Marina?"

"Marina?"

"That girl that used to work here but drove off because we broke into her store."

"I doubt she'll want to work here again," said Mr. Krabs.

"It's worth a shot."

The crew drove to Marina's house and asked her.

"Sure," she said. "I forgive you guys for what you did." She smiled and followed them back to The Krusty Krab.

"So what's happened since I left?" asked Marina. The crew eyed each other and explained the events. "But it's over now?"

"Yes," replied Tom. "It's over."

"Okay, good," said Marina. "Because I don't want to die working."

----

The next few days were quiet. Everyone was still coping from Marly but that didn't stop business. They were busy as ever. Apparently, people had been quite angry with their absence.

----

Patrick and Spongebob sat in front of the giant pineapple blowing bubbles just as Squidward walked up his driveway.

"Um...who are you?" he asked.

"Spongebob and Patrick!" they said together, beaming. "WE'RE YOUR NEIGHBORS!"

At that moment, Squidward knew his life was already tangled with Spongebob and Patrick's. Squidward ignored his response and walked into his house.

"I think he likes us," said Patrick.

----
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 11/6/2010, 10:44 pm

Episode 41: Throw in the Towel!

"...Teenage...dream! The way you turn me on! I can't...sleep..so take a chance and don't ever look back, don't ever look back!"

"What are you singing, Marina?" It was around lunchtime and Marina was singing "Teenage Dream" by Fishy Perry. Jim was wondering why.

"It peps up the mood. It's so damn dull in here," said Marina, serving a customer.

"Yeah, I come here for food, not half assed singing," the grumpy customer said. He got up and left.

"MARINA!! DON'T MAKE ME CUSTOMERS LEAVE!" Mr. Krabs suddenly popped out of the floorboards.

"How the hell did you do that?!" said Jim.

"What the hell was that, Mr. Krabs?!" said Marina.

"Me new electric floorboards. Now ya see me," he said, sliding under. A layer of floorboard slid out. "Now ya don't." He then slid back up. "Now then...NO SINGING."

"But...I think we could really give customers entertainment if we did singing and dancing!" said Marina.

"No!" said Mr. Krabs. "And that's me final answer!"

"But you could charge extra money for dinner theater!" Marina cried.

"Fine, we'll do it. Get started immediately."

-----

"Everybody to their positions! Now, now!"

Marina stood by a light panel, controlling the stage lights. She peered out from behind the curtain and saw that customers were crowding around tables, eating Krabby Patties. She dimmed the lights...and the play started. Marmaduke stepped out.

"To be....or be to not...," he said. He then realized his mistake and started over. "Be to....or to not be." He then uttered a curse word. Marina circled her arms, signaling Go on! Then Squidward scampered out.

"Foolish mortal! I am to be!" Squidward then pulled out a fake gun and shot confetti at Marmaduke. He stepped backward.

"Dying I am," he said. He stumbled and fell off the stage. "OW DAMMIT!"

"Who else dare challenge me!?" said Squidward.

"Oh that's me!" Tim said from behind the curtain.

"No, that's me!" said Tom.

"Me!"

"ME!"

The two were then fighting. They rolled over the curtain. It fell, the rod hitting Squidward in the head. Jim then ran out and helped Squidward, who was unconscious.

"Oh god," said Marina, facepalming.

----

The wreckage from the play the previous night was still there the next morning.

"Our biggest blunder yet!" exclaimed Marmaduke. "I'm a terrible actor."

"No, we were just short on time. I didn't even know the plot of our play and I'm the director, writer, and producer!" said Marina.

"Lesson learned here is to not trust Marina," said Mr. Krabs.

"Yup," said Tom.

"Exactly," replied Tim.

"Yes," agreed Jim.

"You got that right," nodded Squidward.

"Sure thing," winked Marmaduke.

"Pssh!" said Marina. "That's the last time I hire you assholes in my play."

----

Just so you guys know, this is the length Years Before Spongebob will usually be. They won't be nearly as long as Down Under episodes.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 11/24/2010, 7:04 pm

Episode 42: Mexican Krusty Krab!

It was a sunny day in Bikini Bottom. Inside the Krusty Krab, Mr. Krabs sat in his office. He was examining a list of restaurants in Bikini Bottom and their profits. He discovered a restaurant, Tacos!, which was earning way more than The Krusty Krab.

"Look at this! Look at it!" Mr. Krabs roared, coming out.

"What now, Mr. Krabs?" Marina moaned. Mr. Krabs had been unusually grouchy the past week and Marina was getting annoyed.

"Tacos! is earning way more than us? WHY?" shouted Mr. Krabs.

"Maybe they like Mexican food better," said Jim. "I don't know."

"Hmm," grunted Mr. Krabs. "Come up with suggestions!" He stormed back into his office.

"Jeez!" sighed Tim. "How many times is he going to get angry like that?"

"I don't know," replied Tom. "So...suggestions?"

"Give this place a make over?" said Marina. "This place does need a fix-er-upper."

"But Mr. Krabs wants something Mexican related, right?" said Marmaduke.

"We give it a Mexican feel," said Jim.

"Mr. Krabs doesn't like spending money though. It'll cost loads to fix this place up," Marina reminded them.

"Well how else is he going to steal back customers? He has to spend money no matter what," said Marmaduke.

"Alright," everyone agreed.

TWO DAYS LATER

The Krusty Krab had gone Mexican. Mr. Krabs had agreed to the remodel, despite the cost. Mexican decorations hung everywhere. Marina had re-painted the Menu to make it look more Mexican.

"Now we wait for the customers to role it," Mr. Krabs said. He put a lawn chair beside the register.

TIME CARD: 2 Hours Later

The Krusty Krab was filled with customers. Marina, Tim, Tom, Marmaduke, and Jim bustled around, trying to serve all of the customers. But it was of no use. There was just to many. Outside, Tacos! executives were peering in.

"They stole our customers!" one executive exclaimed.

"We must steal them back," a fat cat said, clenching his fist.

"Fire?"

"No, we can get sued." The three executives thought for a second before entering the restaurant.

"Hey," one of the executives said to a customer. "Buy me a taco. Here's the money." The customers nodded and bought the executive the taco. The fat cat then rubbed the taco all over the ground and spit on it.

"HELLO!" he screamed. The restaurant was quiet. "LOOK WHAT YOU'RE-"

Suddenly, a little green plankton on a rope landed on the man's shoulder, he knocked the taco out his hands and started punching the fat cat. The fat cat fell through the window and sprinted away. Plankton then sprung away, not wanting to show his face.

----

The Krusty Crew just finished cleaning up the mess. They were back to their regular selves. Tacos! had gone out of business; Italian food was the new thing.

"Please don't tell me we're turning into an Italian bakery?" Marmaduke said.

"Nope," said Mr. Krabs. "We're going Chinese!"

"Oh god!"
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 11/27/2010, 12:52 pm

Episode 43#: Marina's First Thanksgiving

It was Thanksgiving day in Bikini Bottom. Everyone was inside their houses, eating turkey and spending time with loved ones. Marina walked the streets of Bikini Bottom, sad and lonely. She eventually made her way to the vacant Krusty Krab. She opened the door and was instantly greeted by confetti, blow-horns, and other party instruments. Mr. Krab, Jim, Tim, Tom, and Marmaduke all face her, grins on their faces.

"Happy Thanksgiving, Marina!" they cried.

"Um...what is up?" she said awkwardly. "How come it's so desolate outside?"

"It's Thanksgiving! Everyone is eating," replied Tim.

"Thanks....giving?" Marina said. Everyone stared at her, incredulous.

"Thanksgiving," Jim said, nodding. "You don't know what Thanksgiving is? Black Friday?"

"No...," Marina said, feeling as if she should know what Thanksgiving was.

"It's the time in the year to give thanks for everything you have," Mr. Krabs said.

"You get to eat turkey, yams, pumpkin pie, stuffing, mashed potatoes with gravy," Marmaduke said, rubbing his stomach and drooling.

"Sounds pretty good," nodded Marina. "I've heard of pumpkin pie."

"We're going to have a Thanksgiving feast here," Mr. Krabs said. "Join us, aight?"

"Sure!" Marina walked over to the table hidden behind the group. She sat down and started eating some stuffing.

"No, no, no," Mr. Krabs said, reaching over and brushing her hand off. "We must say grace first."

"Oh, I gotcha," Marina winked. They all sat down and held hands.

"Dear Neptune," Jim said. Marina then unhooked her hands from Marmaduke and Mr. Krabs, the two she was sitting in between, and shoved a pumpkin pie in her face. She gobbled and gobbled, munched and munched.

"Marina!" Mr. Krabs said. "The prayer isn't over yet!"

"OH, I gotcha," Marina winked. They resumed saying grace.

"Dear Neptune," Jim said. "Thank you for us all being gathered here today to eat such wonderful food Mr. Krabs bought from the market."

Marina opened her eye and eyed the turkey. She silently unhooked her hand with Marmaduke and started eating the turkey. Once she finished with that, Marmaduke opened his eyes and saw what Marly was doing. He attacked more food.

"...and in Neptune's name, ahmen." Everyone opened their eyes to discover Marmaduke and Marina eating the food.

"Oh jeez," facepalmed Squidward.

"This is why my mom didn't show me Thanksgiving," Marina said, bits of food spitting out. "I do this. I try to stay away from Thanksgiving but I just couldn't resist this time."

"Never have Thanksgiving with Marina, again, Mr. Krabs," Squidward said. "Seriously."

"Aye, Mr. Squidward," agreed Mr. Krabs, watching their Thanksgiving feast being eaten by his employee. "Well, I'm going to go by another feast."

"I'll come," Squidward volunteered. They drove to the Barg'n'Mart.

"Let's see," Mr. Krabs said, scanning the aisles. "Where's the Thanksgiving Dinner/Lunch/Breakfast/Brunch Deluxe?"

"Here," Squidward said, pointing to an enormous kit filled with turkey, jelly, stuffing, and pumpkin pie. "It's $503."

"WHAT?!" Mr. Krabs screeched. "IT WAS $10 YESTERDAY!"

"Oh," said Squidward.

"*dolphin noises* MARINA!!" Mr. Krabs screamed.

"Sir, we're going to have to ask you to leave the store," a bored looking cashier said, walking up.

"*dolphin noises*YOU," Mr. Krab fumed.

"Yeah," said the cashier. "I don't like your *dolphin noises* language."

"YEAH? *dolphin noises* I will *dolphin noises* up, so stop being a *dolphin noises, dolphin noises, dolphin noises* with soup while *dolphin noises, dolphin noises, dolphin noises, dolphin noises, dolphin noises* and Disneyland *dolphin noises*!"

"Come back tomorrow on Black Friday. The price will be down."

BLACK FRIDAY, THE NEXT DAY

The gang had Thanksgiving on Black Friday, enjoying the feast. Marina watched from outside, eating a drum stick from KFC.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 11/27/2010, 1:31 pm

*NOTE: This will be the first non-quote episode of Years Before Spongebob since Episode 4.

Episode 44: Money Krabs

Mr. Krabs is walking around Bikini Bottom one day when a business man approaches him. The man asks Mr. Krabs if he is the Mr. Krabs that owns the Krusty Krab. Mr. Krabs says yes and the man offers Mr. Krabs one billion dollars for the restaurant. Mr. Krabs accepts. The man tells him to be out of the restaurant in four days, but his employees stay. One day passes. The gang at The Krusty Krab doesn't know where their boss went. When he returns, Mr. Krabs is in a green, shiny suit with money glasses. He tells them everything that happened and how he is richer than ever before. The gang pleads to him that he stay, but he shrugs them off. Three days pass and the man comes back to claim the restaurant the employees. The new man, named Shrugworth, is a nasty, fat, and smelly boss. Mr. Krabs doesn't notice who he leaving his friends with, and leaves. But right when he leaves, Mr Krabs realizes he has made a terrible mistake. He runs back inside, but Shrugworth doesn't want to sell it back. He makes Marmaduke, Marina, Jim, Squidward, Tim, and Tom work incredibly hard and long hours; he keeps them there, as captives! The boss becomes dangerous and the police arrive. Mr. Krabs distracts the deranged Shrugworth while the gang escapes. In the end, the police arrest Shrugworth and Mr. Krabs gets his restaurant back. He apologizes to his friends for acting the way he did. They forgive him.

*NOTE: There will be other Years Before Spongebob episodes in summary form, but most will be in dialogue form. Smile
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 1/24/2011, 8:20 pm

Bump. New episode coming! SOO Happy

SEASON 4 PREMIERE!!! SOO Happy
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 1/24/2011, 8:21 pm

Page 3?

EDIT: Yay! ^.^
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 1/24/2011, 8:46 pm

NARRATOR: Welcome...to the Season 4 premiere of the hit show....Years Before Spongebob! SOO Happy The show has once again been picked up for another season, this time with a season total of 15 episodes! You’ll see your favorites, such as Marina, Squidward, Jim, Tim, and others! All...in the brand new season...starting right now!

NOTE: Years Before Spongebob is a family friendly show and all inappropriate language and scenes have been cut. The rating stays at TV-G.

Episode 45: Team Krabs

It was a slow...slow...SLOW day at The Krusty Krabs. It was also a scorching and sticky day.

“Isn’t there a pool in Bikini Bottom?” asked Marina.

“Yeah,” Squidward replied, dripping with sweat. “We’ve tried going there before. It wasn’t pretty.”

“Why?” she asked.

“There’s a bunch of freaking little kids! I got trampled when I tried to get an ice cream!” he exclaimed.

“How do we cool off then?” Tom moaned.

“Mr. Krabs!” cried Tim. “Can we buy a pool!”

“No!” he barked.

“How bout a new air conditioner?”

“No!”

“Ughh....,” the staff groaned.

“Well hey,” said Jim getting up. He walked over to a random, dusty bookshelf in the corner. “Maybe we can play game? Fishopoly, anyone?”

“Boring,” complained Marmaduke.

“The game of Knife? It’s the life of a killer.”

“Nope.”

“Poops and Bladders? It’s like Chutes and Ladders, but much less popular,” said Jim.

“Wasn’t that game banned?”

Suddenly, the doors of the restaurant was opened and a team of 12 baseball players strolled in.

Mr. Krabs burst out of his office.

“Do I smell...,” he gasped. “What’re you doin’ here, Javier?”

“Well, Krabs,” said a beefy crab, sitting down. The chair creaked under his weight. “Me and my super fit and awesome team were coming here to see if you still had YOUR team.” His team of fat pedophiles sat down as well.

“What’s he talking about, Mr. K?” asked Marina.

Mr. Krabs sighed. “I used to be baseball player.

Marina gasped.

Marmaduke gasped.

Tim gasped.

Jim gasped.

Tom gasped.

“Huh?” Squidward said. “Oh, sorry.” He gasped.

-------

“Yes, it’s true,” Mr. Krabs said. “I was a baseball player.”

“A ::dolphin noises:: one as well,” said Javier.

“Anyway...,” Mr. Krabs said, disregarding Javier’s statement. “I had the Krabby Kelps and Javier had the Jumping Jackers. We were rivals.”

“So how come you stopped playing?” asked Marmaduke.

“Hold on, hold on! I’m getting there,” Mr. Krabs said. “Anyway, I broke my back when I sliding to home base. I never played an inning again.”

“So will ya take the challenge, old Krabby?” Javier said.

“I don’t have a team,” Mr. Krabs said, shrugging his shoulders. “Everyone from Krabby Kelps is dead by now.”

“Use these guys.”

“Us?” the crew said in unison.

“Or...are ya too much of a ::dolphin noises:: to take my ::dolphin noises:: dare?” Javier said. He made chicken noises.

“Fine,” sneered Krabs. “You’re on.”

“::dolphin noises::, Mr. Krabs!” Marmaduke said. “I suck at baseball!” 

“You’re umpire!”

----

It was the night of the game. Tim was on the first and Mr. Krabs was at bat. Javier threw the ball and Mr. Krabs hit it. Mr. Krabs ran.

“You’re supposed to run, Tim!”

“Huh?” Mr. Krabs crashed into him.

A few innings later, Squidward ran back to home base when he was on first.

“You go left, Squidward. Not right.”

In the end, Javier and the Pedophiles beat the living ::dolphin noises:: out of them. But, Mr. Krabs was happy when Javier had a heart attack and died.

-----

Back at the Krusty Krab, Mr. Krabs happily served his customers crappy food. He had outlived his rival.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 2/3/2011, 11:38 pm

This episode of Years Before Spongebob is rated TV-G and all profanity and inappropriate scenes have been cut. Thank you.

Episode 46: Me, Anybody?

It was an ordinary day at The Krusty Krab, as usual. Everyone was completing their day-to-day duties when a limo pulled up out front.

"Who's that?" Marina asked.

"I dunno," Mr. Krabs said, peering through the window. A man in a black suit walked out and opened the door to the limo. A beautiful fish in a purple dress got out.

"Oh my god!" Marmaduke screeched. "That's Lindsey Blow***!"

"What?" Everyone was taken aback. "That's her last name?"

"Yeah," he nodded.

"Uh...is she married to Mr. Hand***?" joked Jim.

Marmaduke didn't get it.

"Cuz...blow*** and hand***...nevermind, you don't get it," Jim said.

The glass doors to the Krusty Krab opened and Lindsey entered.

"Hello, peasants!" she greeted them. "I am here to--"

"Are ya gonna buy somethin?" asked Mr. Krabs.

"Yes," she said. "One thousand Krabby Patties and a VIP pass to your lives."

"Sold!" Mr. Krabs exclaimed.

"Mr. Krabs!"

"Mr. Krabs!"

"Mr. Krabs!"

----

"Mr. Krabs, you can't give her a pass to our lives!" Marina said to Mr. Krabs. The gang had all crowded into Mr. Krabs office.

"Relax!" he said. "Yer'll be fine!"

"How long will she be here?" asked Tom.

"A month."

"A MONTH!?"

"A month."

"But...she's a ::dolphin noise::!" said Tim. "We can't live with her."

"Well deal with it or yer fired! Now get out of me office!" Mr. Krabs hollered.

----

Lindsey ate with her mouth open. It was disgusting.

"So...uh...Lindsey," Jim said, strolling up. "How are ya doing?"

"Good," she said, food spewing everywhere. "So how do you guys cook? Show me the fryer!"

"Okay...," Jim said. He led her into the back room and turned on the fryer. "See?"

She dipped her finger in the fat and screamed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed. "That ******* hurts! Why the **** would you ******** tell me to ******* do that you ****** ******** *** ******!"

"Uh....you did that yourself," he said.

"Yeah...hey, wanna have ***?"

"UH....what?"

"Kiss me!" She dove on top of him.

----

Squidward had just finished washing his hands when he walked into the kitchen to see Lindsey and Jim lying naked underneath a box of Krabby Patties.

"OH ::dolphin noises::!" Jim cried. "Look away!"

"OH MY GOD!" Squidward screeched, trying to look away.

"Who's that?" Lindsey said.

----

"Yeah, I'm gonna have to go," Lindsey told Jim.

"No!" Jim said. "You have to stay!" As much as he hated HER, he LOVED the way she *ucked.

"Hmm...."

And then they had *ex again and again and again and again. The following week, Jim broke up with her and went back to his daily routine.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 2/5/2011, 7:47 pm

I’m done with censoring everything. NO LONGER A FAMILY SHOW. Now..

The following episode of Years Before Spongebob is rated TV-14-L-V-D for strong language, violence, and some inappropriate dialogue. Thank you!

Episode #47: Catholic Krabs

As Mr. Krabs drove to work, he noticed the Bikini Bottom Church. Tons of people were flowing out of it.

“Hmm...,” he grunted, trying to avoid the annoying people in the middle of the street. It then hit him. He got extremely excited, thinking of all the money. He ran over an old lady and arrived at The Krusty Krab. He raced in, sweating.

“Mr. Krabs, take a damn shower!” Squidward sneered. “You smell and look terrible!”

“Is that how you talk to EVERYONE?” Marina asked, cleaning a cup. “No wonder you’re lonely.”

“You don’t want vagina?” Jim teased.

“No,” Squidward said, matter-of-factly.

“Oh, so you want dick?”

“I didn’t say that...,” he said.

“HEY!” Mr. Krabs hollered. “I have an idea!”

“When don’t you have an idea?” said Tim, rolling his eyes.

“We’re turning into a church!” he exclaimed. “Squidward, you’re the priest. Marina, you can be the ring-barer. Tom, you’re--”

“Mr. Krabs, a ring-barer is for a wedding,” explained Marina.

He looked blankly at her. “Marina, you’re the ring-barer, Jim, you’re the communion guy, and Tim and Tom...you guys can be security.”

“What?” Marina said. “WHY would you need security at church?”

Mr. Krabs stared blankly at her. “Okay, I’m going to draw you guys as animals doing your jobs!” He pulled paper out from his backside.

“You have paper and crayons in your ass?”

He ignored it. “Okay, done!” He showed a picture of Tim as a squirrel. “This is Skim the Squirrel!” He showed another that looked like Jim. “This is Kim the Duck.” He showed another that resembled Tom. “This is Com the Dolphin.” Another that looked like Squidward. “This is Putty the Lion.” He showed another resembling Marina. “And this is Bitch-Dog.”

“Hey!” Marina exclaimed.

“I can’t deny the truth!”

-----

Jim was standing on a ladder, putting a cross on the Krusty Krab. The building hadn’t changed whatsoever; not even on the inside.

“Mr. Krabs, you can’t put a cross on a building and call it a church!” Marina said.

“What? Are you insulting Jesus? You’re insulting God. Don’t insult god. This is a house of God now!” Mr. Krabs said.

“No, it’s a house of grease and grills,” Marina said.

“And that’s a house of pancakes!” Tom said, pointing to an iHop across the street. Jim then strolled up.

“Okay, Mr. K, all done with the cross,” he said.

“Good. Tim, go get some holy water from the grease trap,” Mr. Krabs said.

“You’re holy water is grease? But how--you know what, I won’t even nag,” Marina said, facepalming.

“You finally learn!” Mr. Krabs congratulated. He walked inside.

----

It was Sunday morning. A bunch of people had showed up; they were eating Krabby Patties as Mr. Krabs had forced them to buy them in order to gain entry.

“Now,” Mr. Krabs said. “Welcome our head priest, Squidward Ballsack!”

“Tennis Balls---tentacles!” Squidward shouted. He walked into the cash register boat and opened up the Bible. “Our lesson today will be about whether Tom Kenny is a god or not. We will also be covering the book of Mustard in the Fry Cook-New Te---Mr. Krabs, who wrote this bible?”

He shrugged. “JUST KEEP GIVING THE SERMON!”

“Anyway,” Squidward continued. He was suddenly interrupted as three guys in white burst in.

Marina gasped. “The Pope!”

“Um, I’m like, Josh Scarlet,” one priest said.

“I’m Superman!” the other priest said, ripping off his cloak to reveal of a Superman logo. “Um...I’m sorry. My Mom said I’d look cool.”

“You stole all our Catholics,” the Pope screamed.

“Catholics are for everybody!” growled Mr. Krabs.

“What happened to you?” the Pope said. “Did somebody have their period on your shell?”

Mr. Krabs gasped. “All crabs are red, dipshit!”

“Not the blue ones.”

“There aren’t blue crabs!” Mr. Krabs said. “So why do you wear that little white hat? It looks like an upside down plate.” 

“Bitch,” the Pope said.

“That’s it, get the hell outta my restaura--church!” Mr. Krabs said. “SECURITY!”

Tim and Tom rushed up.

“Let’s go, buddy,” they said. They dragged the three out.

“See,” Mr. Krabs said to Marina. “THAT’S when security will come in handy in a church.”
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 2/12/2011, 12:07 pm

Episode #48: Squidward’s Big Break Part 1

It was a sunny day at The Krusty Krab. Squidward was alone in the front room, looking at a the Teen Beat magazine.

“Joe Jonas is out of the Jonas Brothers! OMJ!” he cried. Jim walked out from the bathroom. Squidward quickly shoved Teen Beat down and pulled up Wrestler Weekly.

“Wrestler Weekly,” Jim said as he passed back. “Excellent choice.” He entered Mr. Krabs office, leaving Squidward alone again.

“Phew!” he said. “That was close.”

“What was close?” Marina asked, walking out of the girls’ lavatory.

“Uh...uh...I was close to death!” he said.

“How, exactly, were you close to death?” asked Marina.

“I was about to drown!”

“Squidward...we live in the ocean. This is all water. We breath it. How do you drown? It’d be like humans drowning in air,” Marina said.

“FUCK YOU, FUCKWAD,” Squidward shouted, flipping her off.

“Um..,” she said.

“I’m...I’m sorry about that,” he said, sitting back down.

“Okay, stop!” the judge called.

“Good job!” Marina said.

“I did good?”

“Yeah!”

Jim walked out from “Mr. Krab’s Office.” The three were in Barnaclewood, auditioning for a part in a play. Mr. Krabs had allowed them to go, only if they gave him $100.

“That was really good,” Paula Fishdul said, clapping. “I loved it!”

“Good, good,” said an incredibly attractive Ryan Seacrest. “Randy Jackfish?”

“Yo dog, I was really feeling that dog. Ya know dog, Jim was pretty good, dog, but Marina was like a mommy dog. What do they call those, Paula?”

“Bitches,” Paula said, clapping.

“Oh yeah,” he said. “Marina was like a bitch dog.”

“That’s it, that’s it!” she said, dropping her microphone on the ground. “I’m off!”

“Talk about diva,” Simon Bowell said.

“Anyway, I liked it, dog. You had a real dawg vibe, dog.”

“Thank you, Randy. We just might have to put in some titles in just so people can understand what you’re saying!” He chuckled. “Okay, I’m almost afraid to ask....Simon...”

“Well, you sounded very nervous and--”

He was shocked when Paula smacked him.

“STOP TALKING SHIT TO EVERYONE!” she shouted, crying.

“But, but, that’s my job! I’m a JUDGE!” he said.

“That’s it! I’m with Marina!” She ran off stage.

“Well, two bitches have run off stage today! Will Marina come back? Who is to blame for Paula quitting? Tune back in after the break!”

It then cut to commercial.

“Wait, so did you get the job, Squidward?” Mr. Krabs asked. They were watching the audition on TV.

“Oh, yeah,” he nodded, sipping coffee. He waved around a blue ticket.

“So when do you go to Barnaclewood?” asked Tim.

“Next week,” he replied.

“You seem very relaxed about it,” observed Marina.

“Meh,” he said.

“Hasn’t that always been your dream?” asked Tom.

“I’ve always wanted to be a famous clarinet player. But acting is alright too, I guess,” he said. “American Idol comes next month. Now is just Acting Idol.”

“Oh.”

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 2....
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 3/1/2011, 11:14 pm

Episode 50#: I Married a Flounder

Business was extremely slow, so Mr. Krabs decided to hire a new employee...what he didn’t know was that he was Indian. One day, the employee named Jashee showed up with a bride, an elephant, and everyone in his family.

“WHAT IS GOIN’ ON HERE?” Mr. Krabs exclaimed.

“I’m having my wedding,” Jashee said, smiling. Squidward then walked in, late to work, and slipped on the brides dress. The bride fell down. Jashee screamed. Jim ran out with the cake. He tripped on Squidward and the enormous cake showered on everyone!
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 3/5/2011, 10:13 pm

Episode 51: Klub Krabby

It was a typical day at The Krusty Krab when Mr Krabs, being the sweaty cheap ass he is, decided to take off an hour of everyone’s lunch break and call a conference meeting.

“Okay troops,” Mr. Krabs said, pacing back and forth in front of them. “It’s the middle of the school year and everyone is busy. Business is not doin’ well. Any ideas?”

Silence. Deadly silence.

“Oh, so this is how it’ll be?” Mr. Krabs said. “JIM! IDEA! NOW!”

Jim got up and started to walk out.

“Boy, what’re you doin?”

“You said to go to Ikea,” he said.

“Dammit Jim, I said ‘idea.’ Now sit down!” Mr. Krabs said.

“Oh!” Marina said. “We should repair all the cracks and scratches this place has!”

“That’s bullshit, Marina. This place is perfect!”

*Flash to cracks, flooding bathroom, enormous whole in the middle of the restaurant and rats crawling everywhere*

“Well...maybe we could try not serving crap?” Marina said.

“Crap?

*Flash to kitchen overflowing with grease*

“Mr. Krabs, our ketchup packets are one million calories per packet,” Marina said.

Mr. Krabs stood there. “You’re point being?”

“It’s unhealthy!” she exclaimed.

“Marina, people want good food!” Mr. Krabs said.

“Good food doesn’t have to unhealthy!”

“Anyway...back to the point, since Marina must fill this room with all her goddamn nitpicking,” Mr. Krabs said. “Any GOOD ideas?”

“How about a club?” suggested Tim.

“As in a gentlemen’s club?” Mr. Krabs said.

Tim facepalmed. “No, Mr. Krabs. As in a fun, partying, liquor-serving club.”

“Oh, I see,” Mr. Krabs said, stroking his chin. “So a strip club?”

“No....,” Tim said.

Marina rolled her eyes.

----

After weeks of trying to get Mr. Krabs to understand, the Klub Krabby was open for business. And for Mr. Krabs, Jim ordered two sponges to his office.

-----

It was now one o’ clock in the morning. The Krusty Krab was a wreck. Mr. Krabs was naked with two naked sponges at his side. A young sponge named Spongebob walked towards the restaurant and knocked on the glass.

“Hello? Can I apply for a job?!” Spongebob cried. He peered in through the window and saw the two naked sponges. “Mom, what are you doing with that crab?”
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 3/9/2011, 9:31 pm

COMPLETELY forgot to post this. Enjoy!

Episode #49: Squidward’s Big Break Part 2

Squidward sat back stage, putting on some makeup. It was the night of his big performance; the judges sat, ready to watch Squidward and decide whether to give him an acting career.

“Okay, Squiddy,” he muttered. “Just stay calm...”

Suddenly, the door opened and a security guard let Mr. Krabs, Jim, Tim, Tom, Marmaduke, and Marina in. They were all chatting amongst themselves.

“Oh shit,” Squidward muttered, faceplaming.

“Hey Squiddy!”

“Sup Squidward!”

“What....the hell....are you GUYS DOING HERE?!” Squidward shouted.

“Coming to support you,” Mr. Krabs said. “Simon Bitchwad can be a real bitch.”

“We’ll kick his ass if you need us too,” Jim said, winking.

“What?!” said Squidward. “No, don’t do that!”

“Why?”

“Huh?”

“What?”

“JUST LEAVE,” Squidward said.

“I paid five dollars to get here. FIVE HUNDRED CENTS! We’re staying, Mr. Squidward,” Mr. Krabs said.

“Ugh...,” he moaned. “It’s over! It’s all over! My career is NEVER going to take off!”

(theme plays “Thank You For Being a Friend”)

While Paula and Simon made out on the catwalk, an unwanted guest arrived.

“Oh no, dog!” Randy said. “It’s Ellen!”

“Oh hey Randy! How’s it been? Do you still like dogs? I like dogs. Their so fuzzy and warm! Ya know, I used to have a dog, two actually, but they got hit by a truck and it was sad because there was blood everywhere and I had to pick it up. But oh well, alls well that ends well, eh dog? OH YEAH!” Ellen rambled.

Meanwhile, Squidward had locked himself in a room in order to practice his script. But sure enough, Jim broke down the door with Marmaduke’s super hard head.

“Get....out!” Squidward screamed.

A few seconds later, the room was a mess. Marmaduke and Jim were running around, asking “What’s this? What’s that?” and touching everything.

-----

“Where’d a vending machine go?” Mr. Krabs asked a producer.

“What? Who are you?”

“I’m the friend of the star of this play!” screamed Mr. Krabs. “Now I demand that you give me a vending machine!”

“Sir, we’re going to have to ask you to leave,” the producer said blatantly.

“I refuse,” Mr. Krabs said, crossing his arms. Two security guards then picked Mr. Krabs up and carried him out of the theater. They passed Ellen.

“...and then I was like, “Hey, Yellow Curved Fruit ARE bananas!” Isn’t that funny? I also learned that little green trees are broccoli and that that vampire blood is actually cherry flavored Kool Aid!” Ellen exclaimed.

-----

The play had begun. Squidward only knew his lines up until Act 4!

“To be or not to be,” Squidward recited.

“BE WHAT?” Tim screamed.

Squidward cringed.

“Now...where is my wife?” Squidward said. Silence. “I said...WHERE IS MY WIFE!”

Jim was pushed on stage, naked. He was pulled back, and then pushed out again, wearing a TIGHT tutu.

“I’m here, husband!” He ran up and hugged Squidward.

“Oh god,” Squidward said. “I mean...hello...beautiful...wife..of mine.”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Mr. Krabs cracked up backstage. He ran through knocking the backdrop, curtain, and lining down. The backstage was now exposed.

“Who the bloody hell are you?” Simon said.

“Mr. Krabs, you bitch!” Mr. Krabs said, swaying. “WOah....way to much *burp* Vodka.”

“Oh my god! You’re cute!” Paula said.

“Vodka is so good. I remember before I was like, “What??!” and then--” Ellen said, but was cut off by Randy.

“Yo dog, that was funny, but dog, that was messy, dog. Do you dog understand?” Randy said.

“Uh...no?” Squidward said. “Maybe if you didn’t say “dog” every other word, I could understand. No one can understand you.”

------

“Well....you guys ruined my ONE chance at fame,” Squidward said, sighing.

“It’s okay, Squiddy,” Jim said, slapping him on the back. “There’s always American Idol.”

“I’ve been banned from American-Anything.”

“Hmm.....”

------
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 3/13/2011, 11:43 am

Episode 52: Squirrels! 

A moving truck pulled up outside an enormous glass dome. Two plump moving fish got out and yanked open the open back door of the truck. They had just finished loading all the furniture and appliances into the dome when a red boatmobile pulled up from behind them. Two squirrels stepped out; one young and one old.

“There it is, Sandy!” the frail old squirrel said in a frail old voice.

“Well I’ll be darned, Mom!” Sandy exclaimed, smiling her bucktoothed smile. “It looks better than in the fliers!”

“Now you can invite all your boyfriends over, honey,” her mother said in her scratchy voice.

Sandy had a blank face. “Mom, for the last time, I AM NOT A HOOKER.”

“Then you’re a prostitute.” Before Sandy could reply, her mom hopped into the red boatmobile and road off. “SEE YA, SANDY! CATCH YA ON THE REBOUND!” 

“Mom, that’s my car!” she screamed. Sandy was angry; her mom had insulted her and now had stolen her car. Just an awesome welcome to her new town.

----

Sandy was exploring Bikini Bottom when he came across a rundown restaurant named The Krusty Krab.

“Well howdy!” she said, walking in cheerfully.

“Ello there!” Mr. Krabs said. “Welcome to the Krusty Krab!”

“You mean the Krappy Krab?” Squidward said, grumpily.

“Watch it, squidass,” Mr. Krabs snapped. He turned his attention back to Sandy. “Are you here for our Help Wanted sign?!”

“There’s a Help Wanted sign?” Sandy asked. She hadn’t seen one on the way in.

“Yeah!” Mr. Krabs said. He scuttled outside and saw that there was no sign. “Aye! Who stole me sign!”

Squidward walked over and pulled a dust covered sign out of the window.

“It’s covered in dust...,” Squidward said. Marina came out of the kitchen with Krabby Patties.

“Patties are ready!” she announced. She walked to Mr. Krabs and Squidward just as Squidward blew the dust. It showered onto the patties.

“Anyway, here’s a complementary Krabby Patty,” Mr. Krabs said. “Only full price.”

Sandy recoiled at the sight of the dastardly patty and the disgusting and dilapidated restaurant.

“This restaurant is terrible!” she said. “You need to redecorate.”

“Hmm,” Mr. Krabs thought. “How much would it cost?” He was actually considering it.

“Well...to fix this crapshack up...$3,000?”

Mr. Krabs jaw dropped. “Get...out...of me restaurant.”

“What?”

“GET OUTTA HERE!” Mr. Krabs screeched. Sandy walked out, confused by the ordeal.

----

“Mr. Krabs!” Marina cried, after Sandy had gone. “What the hell was that about!”

“It’s called doing business, sappy!” Mr. Krabs said.

“You can’t kick people out for suggesting ideas!” Marina said.

“Go cry me a river,” the persistent Krabs said again.

“Ughh,” grunted Marina. She stormed away.

“See,” Mr. Krabs said to Jim, who was sweeping beside him. “That’s how you deal with the ladies.”

“That’s why you’re single, Mr. Krabs.”

----

Sandy sat at home, taking everything that had happened into account. Should she try to apologize and just get the job? She seriously needed cash to pay for the Treedome and fast. Sandy threw on her coat and rushed to The Krusty Krabs.

----

“So do you understand?” Marina said.

“She was gonna die!” Mr. Krabs cry. “Now I feel like a bastard!” He thrust his head down and started to cry. “I need to apologize!”

The doors burst open and Sandy came in.

“I...uh...I---”

“No,” Mr. Krabs said, leaving his office. He was sobbing. “I’m sorry!” He hugged her and cried into her arm.

Sandy was confused.
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 3/17/2011, 10:08 pm

Episode 53: I Like Green

Mr. Krabs gazed out of The Krusty Krabs window. He looked hung a single green shamrock in the window and then ran into the back room.

He scuttled back out, holding an ENORMOUS sign, baring the words:

THE ALL NEW KRUSTY KRAB SHAMMY SHAKE! ONLY AVAILABLE THIS WEEK!

He was happy with the new shake. He walked back into his office.

-----

The next day, an enormous, green building opened up next to The Krusty Krab. Mr. Krabs went to investigate, clearly pissed off.

“Hello sir, welcome to The Shamrock Shake. We are not affiliated with McDonald’s. What would you like?” a rather bored, teenage employee asked.

Mr. Krabs scanned the menu of the shop and found it had one single thing...

SHAMROCK SHAKE

“Excuse me!” screamed Mr. Krabs, spitting in the employee’s face. “But me restaurant next door has The Shammy Shake! LEAVE!!!!”

“What is going on here?” An obese man’s shadowed flew over Mr. Krabs. He looked up to see the manager trying to come through the doorway. He ended up getting stuck.

“Well...um...I’ll just talk from here!” the nasally manager said. “Now...what is going on?”

“You be stealing me customers!” yelled Mr. Krabs.

“Sir, if you are here just to bicker, you can leave the premises,” the manager said, smiling.

“But I--”

“LEAVE THE PREMISES!” he demanded. Three beefy guards appeared. They beat up Mr. Krabs and threw him out.

----

Back at The Krusty Krab, the gang was dealing with the Saint Patrick’s Day morning rush. Sandy and Jim were in the back, making Shammy Shakes. Marina, Tim, Tom, and Marmaduke were taking orders and serving.
“Rev up the grills! Keep them runnin’ non-stop!” shouted Mr. Krabs, rushing in.

“We’re working as hard as we can, Mr. Krabs,” Marina said, dishing out several shakes at a time.

“We need to kick those---”

Suddenly, it seemed like everyone in The Shamrock Shake puked. Everyone ran out, covered in green stuff.

“What the hell...?” muttered Marmaduke. They all rushed into The Krusty Krab and started to puke on customers. Suddenly, they were all mutating! Mutating into terrible, terrible monsters.

As they closed in on Mr. Krabs, he said a quick prayer. But God rejected him, as Mr. Krabs was cheap and mean.

Mr. Krabs was suddenly jerked awake...it was all a dream. A silly, scary, nightmare! Then the monsters rushed through his bedroom and ate him...

Mr. Krabs awoke again, in a dumpster.

“Oh...that was a dream!” Mr. Krabs said. But he spoke way too soon, as a giant Shammy Shake devoured him.

He then jerked awake, heaving. He was asleep at a Krusty Krabs table. A Shammy Shake was beside him.

“You okay, Mr. Krabs?” asked Marina. She was cleaning a table. “You just kinda passed out.”

“Yeah...I’m fine...”
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next