I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» FORUMOTION LIVES
12/31/2017, 11:14 am by jjsthekid

» The you're really pissing me off thread
12/27/2017, 10:08 pm by tvguy347

» The Lobby
12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

» eeeeehhhhh
12/26/2017, 11:58 am by Conehead

» Hi everyone
12/26/2017, 11:55 am by Conehead

» Off-Topic!
12/26/2017, 2:51 am by OMJ

» The Delta Queen
12/25/2017, 10:51 pm by Frank Costanza

» I'm back, fuckwads!
12/25/2017, 6:47 pm by SOF

Please help me remember this episode!

Go down

Please help me remember this episode!

Post by celcamp on 8/25/2011, 6:48 pm

It is all about the funny face and noise spongebob makes....sort of a squidward noise and his nose hangs like it. Spongebob said "well who died and made you god of everything?!" (or maybe put you in charge of everything) and then flips both hands down and does the squidward noise...

Anyone remember this episode, that was the funniest face and noise he made and I want to see it again!

Thank you!
celcamp
Customers
Customers

Doubloons : 12355

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help me remember this episode!

Post by JCM on 8/25/2011, 6:57 pm

Holy crap, I remember this, too! Patrick also did it later on. Quick, somebody, come up with a title!
JCM
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Doubloons : 15256

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake on 8/25/2011, 6:59 pm

Um...what is the point of this topic?
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Doubloons : 25975

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by that70sguy92 on 8/25/2011, 6:59 pm

Metal Snake wrote:Um...what is the point of this topic?
Asking a question... although there's a topic for that (that no one uses).

Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 53192

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JCM on 8/25/2011, 7:01 pm

Oh wait, this is the I Heart Dancing episode. And he said "Who put you on this planet? UGH!" Here's a link for proof.
JCM
Customers
Customers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by celcamp on 8/25/2011, 7:30 pm

Well thank you so much for making me feel welcome to this site metal snake, I just registered today and this was my first post. Sorry if it was so confusing to your small brain you couldn't figure out what I was trying to get at by posting a very simple question...even though you were the only one that couldn't figure it out.

I am also sorry if I didn't post said question in the preferred place...i had a question about an EPISODE so I posted it under EPISODE. God I am such an idiot. I figured if I had a general question I would post it under QUESTIONS but that is just the common sense in me, which you obviously lack in right next to manners.
celcamp
Customers
Customers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by celcamp on 8/25/2011, 7:32 pm

JCM wrote:Oh wait, this is the I Heart Dancing episode. And he said "Who put you on this planet? UGH!"

Thank you JCM for being so nice and welcoming, unlike Metal Snake and actually helping me to find out the episode. For that I am grateful and will sleep better tonight. Silly Face!
celcamp
Customers
Customers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JCM on 8/25/2011, 7:49 pm

No problem. Don't hesitate to +Thanks that post. Smile
JCM
Customers
Customers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by storytime7 on 8/25/2011, 7:54 pm

celcamp wrote:

Well thank you so much for making me feel welcome to this site metal snake, I just registered today and this was my first post. Sorry if it was so confusing to your small brain you couldn't figure out what I was trying to get at by posting a very simple question...even though you were the only one that couldn't figure it out.

I am also sorry if I didn't post said question in the preferred place...i had a question about an EPISODE so I posted it under EPISODE. God I am such an idiot. I figured if I had a general question I would post it under QUESTIONS but that is just the common sense in me, which you obviously lack in right next to manners.

Since you're new here, you could at least read the rules (since you broke two of them)

* No double-posting.
* No insulting other members. (you called Metal Snake stupid twice, and said he has no manners.)

Also, welcome to SBC. If you want, you can make a thread in the Introductions forum.
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Doubloons : 13988

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake on 8/25/2011, 7:56 pm

storytime7 wrote:
celcamp wrote:

Since you're new here, you could at least read the rules (since you broke two of them)

* No double-posting.
* No insulting other members. (you called Metal Snake stupid twice, and said he has no manners.)

Also, welcome to SBC. If you want, you can make a thread in the Introductions forum.

Thank you storytime. Apparently, you don't know the rules around here celcamp. I knew you were asking a question about a Spongebob episode, even though there is a thread for asking questions (which 70s told you about). I was pointing out that this topic was pointless because it didn't belong in this section, yet you didn't take that to mind, and instead posted a huge remark about how dumb I am. All I can say is that for a new member, you are not getting off to a good start so far.

Last edited by Metal Snake on 8/25/2011, 8:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ExKizuna on 8/25/2011, 8:13 pm

celcamp wrote:

Ahh, tough guy? Okay, number 1, do not insult other members. Number 2, yeah, a question about an episode, but still a question, so you should have used the questions thread. He was just asking a question, and he doesn't lack manners, YOU lack manners, as you insulted him plenty in this post. And number 3, no double posting.

ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 18112

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by celcamp on 8/25/2011, 10:37 pm

I only joined to find out the episode...so long and thanks for the fish!
celcamp
Customers
Customers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvguy347 on 8/26/2011, 2:28 am

Okay, guys, MUST all three of you bombard him over and over? Storytime already told him the rules and which ones he broke, so I don't see the need to repeat the same points over and over.

I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Doubloons : 31525

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Snake on 8/26/2011, 10:24 am

tvguy347 wrote:Okay, guys, MUST all three of you bombard him over and over? Storytime already told him the rules and which ones he broke, so I don't see the need to repeat the same points over and over.

He left the site four hours ago, and only came here to ask a question and make an a-holish post about my intelligence. He also didn't apologize or do anything to indicate that he got the message, so I don't see what the big deal is.
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clappy on 8/26/2011, 10:48 am

Well he got his answer and he broke a couple rules in the process. Regardless of everything else that is going on, topic locked and trashed.

Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Internet Explorer
Doubloons : 38276

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum