Log in

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Bikini Bottom in 3D
1/10/2013, 9:18 pm by CDCB

» Off-Topic!
9/6/2011, 7:19 am by OMJ

» Spin-Off Festival Info
9/5/2011, 7:10 pm by ExKizuna

» SpongeBob is now a subculture!!! :D
9/5/2011, 12:19 pm by Jaiman1998

» Contest!!!!1111!!11!!!!
9/2/2011, 8:59 pm by spongebobiscool

» Rate the Thing Above You
9/1/2011, 3:30 pm by SOF

» The Ban Game!
9/1/2011, 2:16 pm by SOF

» This or That? game
9/1/2011, 2:15 pm by SOF

» Guess the Next Poster
9/1/2011, 2:13 pm by SOF


Steve Jobs Quits

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Steve Jobs Quits

Post by that70sguy92 on 8/24/2011, 9:33 pm

Steve Jobs recently stepped down from his position as CEO of Apple. He said, "I have always said if there ever came a day when I could no longer meet my duties and expectations as Apple's CEO, I would be the first to let you know. Unfortunately, that day has come."

Discuss.




Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?
avatar
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 11046
Doubloons : 52392
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 25
Location : Rock Bottom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steve Jobs Quits

Post by SOF on 8/25/2011, 1:33 pm

that's really sad news for him
avatar
SOF
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 1195
Doubloons : 23797
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 26
Location : Toronto. Ontario Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steve Jobs Quits

Post by ExKizuna on 8/25/2011, 1:55 pm

Holy shit.


avatar
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 3408
Doubloons : 17312
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 21
Location : Hi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steve Jobs Quits

Post by that70sguy92 on 8/25/2011, 4:06 pm

ExKizuna wrote:Holy shit.
I know right?




Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?
avatar
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 11046
Doubloons : 52392
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 25
Location : Rock Bottom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steve Jobs Quits

Post by ExKizuna on 8/25/2011, 5:09 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:Holy shit.
I know right?
That's actually kind of sad, but...It's Steve Jobs.


avatar
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 3408
Doubloons : 17312
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 21
Location : Hi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steve Jobs Quits

Post by that70sguy92 on 8/25/2011, 5:21 pm

ExKizuna wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:Holy shit.
I know right?
That's actually kind of sad, but...It's Steve Jobs.
It's also weird because just earlier this month Apple became the most profitable company and all that. Then their CEO quits... (I think they can say goodbye to that title now)




Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?
avatar
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 11046
Doubloons : 52392
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 25
Location : Rock Bottom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steve Jobs Quits

Post by tvguy347 on 8/25/2011, 6:29 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:Holy shit.
I know right?
That's actually kind of sad, but...It's Steve Jobs.
It's also weird because just earlier this month Apple became the most profitable company and all that. Then their CEO quits... (I think they can say goodbye to that title now)

HA! Apple became the most profitable company not under Steve Jobs, but Tim Cook, so no, they won't be kissing that title away. Steve Jobs was on medical leave when they really started skyrocketing.


But I'm just incredibly sad. =/ I doubt anything will happen to the company. Jobs also didn't 'quit' as everyone says... he resigned from the one position, but he's still chairman and director of the company.




I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
avatar
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9886
Doubloons : 30725
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 18
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steve Jobs Quits

Post by that70sguy92 on 8/25/2011, 6:32 pm

tvguy347 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:Holy shit.
I know right?
That's actually kind of sad, but...It's Steve Jobs.
It's also weird because just earlier this month Apple became the most profitable company and all that. Then their CEO quits... (I think they can say goodbye to that title now)

HA! Apple became the most profitable company not under Steve Jobs, but Tim Cook, so no, they won't be kissing that title away. Steve Jobs was on medical leave when they really started skyrocketing.


But I'm just incredibly sad. =/ I doubt anything will happen to the company. Jobs also didn't 'quit' as everyone says... he resigned from the one position, but he's still chairman and director of the company.
The stockholders don't care about that. They're already leaving rapidly.




Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?
avatar
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 11046
Doubloons : 52392
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 25
Location : Rock Bottom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steve Jobs Quits

Post by tvguy347 on 8/25/2011, 6:34 pm

that70sguy92 wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:
that70sguy92 wrote:
ExKizuna wrote:Holy shit.
I know right?
That's actually kind of sad, but...It's Steve Jobs.
It's also weird because just earlier this month Apple became the most profitable company and all that. Then their CEO quits... (I think they can say goodbye to that title now)

HA! Apple became the most profitable company not under Steve Jobs, but Tim Cook, so no, they won't be kissing that title away. Steve Jobs was on medical leave when they really started skyrocketing.


But I'm just incredibly sad. =/ I doubt anything will happen to the company. Jobs also didn't 'quit' as everyone says... he resigned from the one position, but he's still chairman and director of the company.
The stockholders don't care about that. They're already leaving rapidly.

It won't stay like that for long. Jobs is still a part of the company and still the face of the company. As long as Apple continues to churn out great products, it won't get any worse. The stockholders are STUPID if they're leaving just because Steve Jobs resigned. Isn't it like $400+ per stock with Apple?




I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
avatar
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9886
Doubloons : 30725
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 18
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steve Jobs Quits

Post by Dragiiin123 on 8/26/2011, 12:23 am

apple will always be shit.
avatar
Dragiiin123
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 3402
Doubloons : 12811
Join date : 2009-10-18
Age : 19
Location : WHAT ES GOING ON EL MEXICO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steve Jobs Quits

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum