Log in

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Bikini Bottom in 3D
1/10/2013, 9:18 pm by CDCB

» Off-Topic!
9/6/2011, 7:19 am by OMJ

» Spin-Off Festival Info
9/5/2011, 7:10 pm by ExKizuna

» SpongeBob is now a subculture!!! :D
9/5/2011, 12:19 pm by Jaiman1998

» Contest!!!!1111!!11!!!!
9/2/2011, 8:59 pm by spongebobiscool

» Rate the Thing Above You
9/1/2011, 3:30 pm by SOF

» The Ban Game!
9/1/2011, 2:16 pm by SOF

» This or That? game
9/1/2011, 2:15 pm by SOF

» Guess the Next Poster
9/1/2011, 2:13 pm by SOF


Favorite season 8 episode

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Favorite season 8 episode

Post by spongebobiscool on 8/17/2011, 1:42 pm

None for me currently none of the episode have been good or at least ok so i don't have a favorite episode.
avatar
spongebobiscool
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 849
Doubloons : 14372
Join date : 2010-08-16
Age : 22
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite season 8 episode

Post by Servin' Up Smiles on 8/17/2011, 1:57 pm

You don't like any of the season 8 episodes? Aww. Well my face s8 episode is probably A Friendly Game. I love that episode so much! It was funny, and pretty original. Love the part where Patrick has that little headset and microphone and totally pressuring spongebob. Lol "Let's hope he doesn't miss the shot here, because this would certainly be an inopportune time for a bogey." Silly Face!
avatar
Servin' Up Smiles
Customers
Customers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 66
Doubloons : 11699
Join date : 2011-08-16
Age : 22
Location : Bikini Bottom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite season 8 episode

Post by Sabre on 8/17/2011, 2:05 pm

1) "Frozen Face-Off"
2) "Drive Thru"
3) "The Hot Shot"

And Spongebobiscool, there's got to be at least one episode you like more than the other (Even if it's just a tiny bit, you still like it more)
avatar
Sabre
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 2168
Doubloons : 16893
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 21
Location : With my good friend Zoidberg Jesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite season 8 episode

Post by Clappy on 8/17/2011, 2:25 pm

Sabre wrote:And Spongebobiscool, there's got to be at least one episode you like more than the other (Even if it's just a tiny bit, you still like it more)
This.

Oh and my favorite so far has also been A Friendly Game. Granted I haven't seen that many Season 8 episodes, I enjoyed A Friendly Game a lot.




avatar
Clappy
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 9060
Doubloons : 37211
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 28
Location : *giggles*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite season 8 episode

Post by person on 8/17/2011, 3:24 pm

Frozen Face Off, Google Artiste, and/or A Friendly Game
avatar
person
Customers
Customers

Posts : 245
Doubloons : 13653
Join date : 2010-10-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite season 8 episode

Post by JCM on 8/17/2011, 3:43 pm

Drive Thru
avatar
JCM
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 1013
Doubloons : 14190
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 22
Location : The Pacific

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite season 8 episode

Post by ♣CF♣ on 8/18/2011, 1:03 pm

Mine would be Frozen Face-Off.
avatar
♣CF♣
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 4677
Doubloons : 20970
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 28
Location : Right here on SBC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite season 8 episode

Post by person on 8/21/2011, 6:28 pm

Frozen Faceoff is my favorite season 8 episode. Google Artiste is my second favorite season 8 episode. A Friendly Game is my third favorite season 8 episode. Sentimental Sponge is my fourth favorite episode. the rest i have not seen and don't plan on it either. at first i thought the quality of the show was starting to rise back up uphill again at season 8, but i'd like to take that back because even though i liked sentimental sponge, that episode still feels like all the other garbage from the post movie era, and that makes me think that the rest of the episodes will be the exact same and not change. i can't say that for sure though because i haven't seen the rest of the episodes, but i'm just predicting. i mean, it was a great episode, but compared to everything before the movie, IT SUCKED and it was STUPID. however, frozen face off, google artiste, and a friendly game were great, flawless episode. I just can't stand anything past season 3. SPONGEBOB SUCKS NOW! IT WENT DOWN THE TOILET AFTER THE MOVIE!
avatar
person
Customers
Customers

Posts : 245
Doubloons : 13653
Join date : 2010-10-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite season 8 episode

Post by JCM on 8/21/2011, 6:58 pm

person wrote:Frozen Faceoff is my favorite season 8 episode. Google Artiste is my second favorite season 8 episode. A Friendly Game is my third favorite season 8 episode. Sentimental Sponge is my fourth favorite episode. the rest i have not seen and don't plan on it either.
WATCH DRIVE THRU

IT IS AMAZING
avatar
JCM
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 1013
Doubloons : 14190
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 22
Location : The Pacific

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite season 8 episode

Post by Steel Sponge on 8/22/2011, 10:02 am

person wrote:Frozen Faceoff is my favorite season 8 episode. Google Artiste is my second favorite season 8 episode. A Friendly Game is my third favorite season 8 episode. Sentimental Sponge is my fourth favorite episode. the rest i have not seen and don't plan on it either. at first i thought the quality of the show was starting to rise back up uphill again at season 8, but i'd like to take that back because even though i liked sentimental sponge, that episode still feels like all the other garbage from the post movie era, and that makes me think that the rest of the episodes will be the exact same and not change. i can't say that for sure though because i haven't seen the rest of the episodes, but i'm just predicting. i mean, it was a great episode, but compared to everything before the movie, IT SUCKED and it was STUPID. however, frozen face off, google artiste, and a friendly game were great, flawless episode. I just can't stand anything past season 3. SPONGEBOB SUCKS NOW! IT WENT DOWN THE TOILET AFTER THE MOVIE!

You know, I can't even tell if that's sarcasm, cuz' your opinion on Spongebob's decline is true, but there's a fact that capitalizing every letter and such counts as sarcasm. Either it is sarcasm, or you just like randomly using your caps lock. Just saying.


Current Spin-Offs: Pisces Moon, Z-Storm, UWS: SBC Style, S.P.O.N.G.E.B.O.B
Ended: Adventures of No Name
Hiatus: Guru Gakuto

[Yeah, don't ask me about my signature, I'm working on it]
avatar
Steel Sponge
Fry Cooks
Fry Cooks

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 6332
Doubloons : 25639
Join date : 2010-01-23
Location : Galaluna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite season 8 episode

Post by person on 8/22/2011, 3:01 pm

it's not sarcasm. i'm emphasizing a true point, and i just can't get over it because seasons 1-3 just weren't enough.
avatar
person
Customers
Customers

Posts : 245
Doubloons : 13653
Join date : 2010-10-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite season 8 episode

Post by storytime7 on 8/22/2011, 3:04 pm

person wrote:it's not sarcasm. i'm emphasizing a true point, and i just can't get over it because seasons 1-3 just weren't enough.

No, you're emphasizing an OPINION.
avatar
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 2680
Doubloons : 12923
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite season 8 episode

Post by person on 8/22/2011, 3:50 pm

i didn't say it was a fact. i said it was a true point. in other words, i said it was an opinion. because when i said true, i meant it was true to ME, meaning it was an opinion, not a fact. you even said so yourself. you said my opinion about spongebob's decline is TRUE. and now you're acting like i said i was emphasizing a fact when i said i was emphasizing a true point. but why would do act like that, if you said the same thing about my opinion being true? so basically what you're saying here is that when YOU say my opinion is true, it's an opinion, but when I say my opinion is true, it's a fact. that can mean three things. either you are dumb, rude, or you understand what i just said but just didn't realize it, and that's okay because everybody makes mistakes.
avatar
person
Customers
Customers

Posts : 245
Doubloons : 13653
Join date : 2010-10-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite season 8 episode

Post by JCM on 8/22/2011, 6:26 pm

Let's not have this discussion. It never gets anywhere.
avatar
JCM
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 1013
Doubloons : 14190
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 22
Location : The Pacific

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite season 8 episode

Post by that70sguy92 on 8/22/2011, 6:27 pm

person wrote:Frozen Faceoff is my favorite season 8 episode. Google Artiste is my second favorite season 8 episode. A Friendly Game is my third favorite season 8 episode. Sentimental Sponge is my fourth favorite episode. the rest i have not seen and don't plan on it either. at first i thought the quality of the show was starting to rise back up uphill again at season 8, but i'd like to take that back because even though i liked sentimental sponge, that episode still feels like all the other garbage from the post movie era, and that makes me think that the rest of the episodes will be the exact same and not change. i can't say that for sure though because i haven't seen the rest of the episodes, but i'm just predicting. i mean, it was a great episode, but compared to everything before the movie, IT SUCKED and it was STUPID. however, frozen face off, google artiste, and a friendly game were great, flawless episode. I just can't stand anything past season 3. SPONGEBOB SUCKS NOW! IT WENT DOWN THE TOILET AFTER THE MOVIE!
You're getting to the point of flaming at this point. There is a difference between discussion and bashing, and bashing is something that does not belong here.




Brittany: Well, family is a place where everybody loves you no matter what. And they accept you for who you are. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. And I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian too. When they find an operation to make Artie's legs work again, I'm going to be there for his first steps. I love them, I love everyone in glee club and I get to spend another year with the people I love. So, I'm good.
Santana: What about you and I?
Brittany: I love you Santana. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything's possible.
Santana: When did you get so smart?
avatar
that70sguy92
Managers
Managers

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 11046
Doubloons : 52127
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 25
Location : Rock Bottom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite season 8 episode

Post by storytime7 on 8/22/2011, 6:29 pm

person wrote:i didn't say it was a fact. i said it was a true point. in other words, i said it was an opinion. because when i said true, i meant it was true to ME, meaning it was an opinion, not a fact. you even said so yourself. you said my opinion about spongebob's decline is TRUE. and now you're acting like i said i was emphasizing a fact when i said i was emphasizing a true point. but why would do act like that, if you said the same thing about my opinion being true? so basically what you're saying here is that when YOU say my opinion is true, it's an opinion, but when I say my opinion is true, it's a fact. that can mean three things. either you are dumb, rude, or you understand what i just said but just didn't realize it, and that's okay because everybody makes mistakes.

What?

And no, i'm not dumb or rude.


Last edited by that70sguy92 on 8/22/2011, 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Inappropriate smiley for SpongeBob section.)
avatar
storytime7
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 2680
Doubloons : 12923
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite season 8 episode

Post by Pakasa43 on 8/23/2011, 8:10 am

I really liked Oral Report, it felt like i was watching a season 4 episode.
I want to see Drive Thru, if anyone's got it recorded please message me it, thanks.
Cant see Nick.com videos in my country btw.
avatar
Pakasa43
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 1561
Doubloons : 12262
Join date : 2010-08-18
Age : 21
Location : My House

View user profile http://spongyland.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite season 8 episode

Post by JCM on 8/23/2011, 6:43 pm

Pakasa43 wrote:I really liked Oral Report, it felt like i was watching a season 4 episode.
I want to see Drive Thru, if anyone's got it recorded please message me it, thanks.
Cant see Nick.com videos in my country btw.
Wait, how did you see Oral Report if you can't even see Drive Thru?
avatar
JCM
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 1013
Doubloons : 14190
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 22
Location : The Pacific

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite season 8 episode

Post by Pakasa43 on 8/24/2011, 6:50 am

JCM wrote:
Pakasa43 wrote:I really liked Oral Report, it felt like i was watching a season 4 episode.
I want to see Drive Thru, if anyone's got it recorded please message me it, thanks.
Cant see Nick.com videos in my country btw.
Wait, how did you see Oral Report if you can't even see Drive Thru?
There are some people uploading them on YouTube, thats how i watch them, the brand new ones aren't even airing in my country.
avatar
Pakasa43
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Chrome
Posts : 1561
Doubloons : 12262
Join date : 2010-08-18
Age : 21
Location : My House

View user profile http://spongyland.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite season 8 episode

Post by SpongeSebastian on 8/24/2011, 9:46 am

My favorite so far is "The Hot Shot."


As moderator, I act very rarely, but I think times.
<---Courtesy of Jelly

Check out the new SBC Wiki: http://sbcommunity.wikia.com/wiki/The_SpongeBob_Community_Wiki
avatar
SpongeSebastian
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 2024
Doubloons : 15192
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 23
Location : Colorado, USA

View user profile http://www.tv.com/users/SpongeSebastian/profile.php

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite season 8 episode

Post by JCM on 8/24/2011, 7:29 pm

SpongeSebastian wrote:My favorite so far is "The Hot Shot."
That's a good one, too.
avatar
JCM
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 1013
Doubloons : 14190
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 22
Location : The Pacific

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite season 8 episode

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum