Log in

I forgot my password

Translator
Our Affiliates
Click the image to enter our affiliate's sites!
SpongeHolly's Spongebobness.com Krusty Kelp City Hollyturneraffiliate
Community Spotlight
Community Spotlight for August 2011 is...
Deli!
Krusty Kelp City 106-51
Posts and Members
We've hit 500 members!
SBC News
What's New? Currently.... SBC has hit over 500 members! This is great news for us, and hopefully we'll be getting to 600 members soon. Also, a brand new contest is going on. The first 5 users to find a golden ticket hidden somewhere on the forum, will get early access to v7! Congratulations to SOF who was the first person to find the ticket. Remember - use your heads! There are only 3 spots left. See the "Lost Temple" announcement on the homepage for more. Speaking of contests, don't forget to participate in our other contest to put a funny, original caption on an image. The winner will receive 1000 doubloons. In the future... SBC will be moving to vBulletin on August 26th, 2011. This will also be the launch of v7. We had a good time on forumotion, but it is time for us to move. Stay tuned for more!
Richest Users
UPDATED 1.) that70sguy92 (Net Worth: 40817) 2.) Clappy (Net Worth: 25979) 3.) Wumbology (Net Worth: 23558) 4.) jjsthekid (Net Worth: 19850) 5.) Jelly (Net Worth: 19621) 6). tvguy347 (Net Worth: 19142) 7.) Steel Sponge (Net Worth: 14322) 8.) Metal Snake (Net Worth: 13624) 9.) SOF (Net Worth: 12247) 10.) teenj12 (Net Worth: 11163)
SpongeBob News
A brand new DVD named "SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip" will be released September 20th, 2011!
Latest topics
» Spongebuddymania.net
Krusty Kelp City Empty1/3/2019, 10:10 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» Hey! I can still post here!
Krusty Kelp City Empty7/1/2018, 8:52 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The you're really pissing me off thread
Krusty Kelp City Empty7/1/2018, 8:47 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» FORUMOTION LIVES
Krusty Kelp City Empty7/1/2018, 7:46 pm by HawkbitAlpha

» The Lobby
Krusty Kelp City Empty12/26/2017, 10:47 pm by SpongeBob’s #1 Fan

» Post Your iDevice's Home Screen
Krusty Kelp City Empty12/26/2017, 8:14 pm by TheOpenWindowManiac

» eeeeehhhhh
Krusty Kelp City Empty12/26/2017, 11:58 am by Conehead

» Hi everyone
Krusty Kelp City Empty12/26/2017, 11:55 am by Conehead

» Off-Topic!
Krusty Kelp City Empty12/26/2017, 2:51 am by OMJ


Krusty Kelp City

Go down

Krusty Kelp City Empty Krusty Kelp City

Post by SOF on 8/12/2011, 6:50 pm

Hey everyone, since i haven't created my 1st official Spin-Off in 2 years so I figure it since i had 1st ever Fanfic so why not do a Spin-Off series, too? Here's the plot of my upcoming 1st ever Spin-Off series.

Plot: When Mr Krabs notices that the Krusty Krab is a huge success in Bikini Bottom, he decides to move the Krusty Krab to New Kelp City with new friends, new enemies & new adventures.

the series premieres this fall!
SOF
SOF
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 1201
Doubloons : 26609
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 21
Location : Toronto. Ontario Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Krusty Kelp City Empty Re: Krusty Kelp City

Post by tvguy347 on 8/12/2011, 7:10 pm

If it's doing well in Bikini Bottom, WHY would he move it away from a place where it's doing financially well? If anything, he'd open up another LOCATION in Kelp City...


Krusty Kelp City PbucketKrusty Kelp City Pbucket

I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9887
Doubloons : 33530
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 20
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Krusty Kelp City Empty Re: Krusty Kelp City

Post by SOF on 8/12/2011, 7:15 pm

tvguy347 wrote:If it's doing well in Bikini Bottom, WHY would he move it away from a place where it's doing financially well? If anything, he'd open up another LOCATION in Kelp City...
because the plot is taking place in New Kelp City.
SOF
SOF
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 1201
Doubloons : 26609
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 21
Location : Toronto. Ontario Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Krusty Kelp City Empty Re: Krusty Kelp City

Post by OMJ on 8/12/2011, 7:21 pm

Roflcopter. I await the first installment.
OMJ
OMJ
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Safari
Posts : 3009
Doubloons : 18821
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Krusty Kelp City Empty Re: Krusty Kelp City

Post by tvguy347 on 8/12/2011, 7:34 pm

SOF wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:If it's doing well in Bikini Bottom, WHY would he move it away from a place where it's doing financially well? If anything, he'd open up another LOCATION in Kelp City...
because the plot is taking place in New Kelp City.

Your plot makes absolutely no sense. Mr. Krabs is making money in Bikini Bottom, so he moves to Kelp City not knowing if he'll have the same success? Wow... I definitely won't be reading this.


Krusty Kelp City PbucketKrusty Kelp City Pbucket

I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9887
Doubloons : 33530
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 20
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Krusty Kelp City Empty Re: Krusty Kelp City

Post by SOF on 8/12/2011, 7:36 pm

tvguy347 wrote:
SOF wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:If it's doing well in Bikini Bottom, WHY would he move it away from a place where it's doing financially well? If anything, he'd open up another LOCATION in Kelp City...
because the plot is taking place in New Kelp City.

Your plot makes absolutely no sense. Mr. Krabs is making money in Bikini Bottom, so he moves to Kelp City not knowing if he'll have the same success? Wow... I definitely won't be reading this.
Dude, it's my show. i can do whatever i want to
SOF
SOF
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 1201
Doubloons : 26609
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 21
Location : Toronto. Ontario Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Krusty Kelp City Empty Re: Krusty Kelp City

Post by tvguy347 on 8/12/2011, 7:40 pm

SOF wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
SOF wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:If it's doing well in Bikini Bottom, WHY would he move it away from a place where it's doing financially well? If anything, he'd open up another LOCATION in Kelp City...
because the plot is taking place in New Kelp City.

Your plot makes absolutely no sense. Mr. Krabs is making money in Bikini Bottom, so he moves to Kelp City not knowing if he'll have the same success? Wow... I definitely won't be reading this.
Dude, it's my show. i can do whatever i want to

I love how that's coming from you, who was constantly criticizing Down Under. xD Fucking hypocrite.


Krusty Kelp City PbucketKrusty Kelp City Pbucket

I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9887
Doubloons : 33530
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 20
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Krusty Kelp City Empty Re: Krusty Kelp City

Post by Elastic Dog on 8/12/2011, 7:48 pm

tvguy347 wrote:
SOF wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
SOF wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:If it's doing well in Bikini Bottom, WHY would he move it away from a place where it's doing financially well? If anything, he'd open up another LOCATION in Kelp City...
because the plot is taking place in New Kelp City.

Your plot makes absolutely no sense. Mr. Krabs is making money in Bikini Bottom, so he moves to Kelp City not knowing if he'll have the same success? Wow... I definitely won't be reading this.
Dude, it's my show. i can do whatever i want to

I love how that's coming from you, who was constantly criticizing Down Under. xD Fucking hypocrite.
So you're basically saying that any spin-off that isn't canon to Spongebob is stupid. So that basically makes a bunch of your spin-offs and others shit, amirite?
Elastic Dog
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Safari
Posts : 2507
Doubloons : 24274
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 90

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Krusty Kelp City Empty Re: Krusty Kelp City

Post by tvguy347 on 8/12/2011, 7:49 pm

Elastic Dog wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
SOF wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
SOF wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:If it's doing well in Bikini Bottom, WHY would he move it away from a place where it's doing financially well? If anything, he'd open up another LOCATION in Kelp City...
because the plot is taking place in New Kelp City.

Your plot makes absolutely no sense. Mr. Krabs is making money in Bikini Bottom, so he moves to Kelp City not knowing if he'll have the same success? Wow... I definitely won't be reading this.
Dude, it's my show. i can do whatever i want to

I love how that's coming from you, who was constantly criticizing Down Under. xD Fucking hypocrite.
So you're basically saying that any spin-off that isn't canon to Spongebob is stupid. So that basically makes a bunch of your spin-offs and others shit, amirite?

... when did I say that? o_o


Krusty Kelp City PbucketKrusty Kelp City Pbucket

I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9887
Doubloons : 33530
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 20
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Krusty Kelp City Empty Re: Krusty Kelp City

Post by Elastic Dog on 8/12/2011, 7:52 pm

tvguy347 wrote:
Elastic Dog wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
SOF wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
SOF wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:If it's doing well in Bikini Bottom, WHY would he move it away from a place where it's doing financially well? If anything, he'd open up another LOCATION in Kelp City...
because the plot is taking place in New Kelp City.

Your plot makes absolutely no sense. Mr. Krabs is making money in Bikini Bottom, so he moves to Kelp City not knowing if he'll have the same success? Wow... I definitely won't be reading this.
Dude, it's my show. i can do whatever i want to

I love how that's coming from you, who was constantly criticizing Down Under. xD Fucking hypocrite.
So you're basically saying that any spin-off that isn't canon to Spongebob is stupid. So that basically makes a bunch of your spin-offs and others shit, amirite?

... when did I say that? o_o
You obviously suggested it by saying that you wouldn't read it because the Krusty Krab was doing financially fine in the SB universe.
Elastic Dog
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Safari
Posts : 2507
Doubloons : 24274
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 90

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Krusty Kelp City Empty Re: Krusty Kelp City

Post by tvguy347 on 8/12/2011, 7:55 pm

Elastic Dog wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Elastic Dog wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
SOF wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
SOF wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:If it's doing well in Bikini Bottom, WHY would he move it away from a place where it's doing financially well? If anything, he'd open up another LOCATION in Kelp City...
because the plot is taking place in New Kelp City.

Your plot makes absolutely no sense. Mr. Krabs is making money in Bikini Bottom, so he moves to Kelp City not knowing if he'll have the same success? Wow... I definitely won't be reading this.
Dude, it's my show. i can do whatever i want to

I love how that's coming from you, who was constantly criticizing Down Under. xD Fucking hypocrite.
So you're basically saying that any spin-off that isn't canon to Spongebob is stupid. So that basically makes a bunch of your spin-offs and others shit, amirite?

... when did I say that? o_o
You obviously suggested it by saying that you wouldn't read it because the Krusty Krab was doing financially fine in the SB universe.

Huh...? I meant his plot reasoning made no sense. Mr. Krabs is apparently all about money, so why would he shut down his successful restaurant and move it to another city where he's not guaranteed success? Doesn't make sense. If SOF worded it wrong, his mistake.


Krusty Kelp City PbucketKrusty Kelp City Pbucket

I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9887
Doubloons : 33530
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 20
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Krusty Kelp City Empty Re: Krusty Kelp City

Post by Elastic Dog on 8/12/2011, 7:56 pm

tvguy347 wrote:
Elastic Dog wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Elastic Dog wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
SOF wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
SOF wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:If it's doing well in Bikini Bottom, WHY would he move it away from a place where it's doing financially well? If anything, he'd open up another LOCATION in Kelp City...
because the plot is taking place in New Kelp City.

Your plot makes absolutely no sense. Mr. Krabs is making money in Bikini Bottom, so he moves to Kelp City not knowing if he'll have the same success? Wow... I definitely won't be reading this.
Dude, it's my show. i can do whatever i want to

I love how that's coming from you, who was constantly criticizing Down Under. xD Fucking hypocrite.
So you're basically saying that any spin-off that isn't canon to Spongebob is stupid. So that basically makes a bunch of your spin-offs and others shit, amirite?

... when did I say that? o_o
You obviously suggested it by saying that you wouldn't read it because the Krusty Krab was doing financially fine in the SB universe.

Huh...? I meant his plot reasoning made no sense. Mr. Krabs is apparently all about money, so why would he shut down his successful restaurant and move it to another city where he's not guaranteed success? Doesn't make sense. If SOF worded it wrong, his mistake.
Maybe he feels like he could make more money there? Jesus Christ, does it really matter?
Elastic Dog
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Safari
Posts : 2507
Doubloons : 24274
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 90

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Krusty Kelp City Empty Re: Krusty Kelp City

Post by tvguy347 on 8/12/2011, 7:59 pm

Elastic Dog wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Elastic Dog wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Elastic Dog wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
SOF wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
SOF wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:If it's doing well in Bikini Bottom, WHY would he move it away from a place where it's doing financially well? If anything, he'd open up another LOCATION in Kelp City...
because the plot is taking place in New Kelp City.

Your plot makes absolutely no sense. Mr. Krabs is making money in Bikini Bottom, so he moves to Kelp City not knowing if he'll have the same success? Wow... I definitely won't be reading this.
Dude, it's my show. i can do whatever i want to

I love how that's coming from you, who was constantly criticizing Down Under. xD Fucking hypocrite.
So you're basically saying that any spin-off that isn't canon to Spongebob is stupid. So that basically makes a bunch of your spin-offs and others shit, amirite?

... when did I say that? o_o
You obviously suggested it by saying that you wouldn't read it because the Krusty Krab was doing financially fine in the SB universe.

Huh...? I meant his plot reasoning made no sense. Mr. Krabs is apparently all about money, so why would he shut down his successful restaurant and move it to another city where he's not guaranteed success? Doesn't make sense. If SOF worded it wrong, his mistake.
Maybe he feels like he could make more money there? Jesus Christ, does it really matter?

Yes, the concept is stupid, and on top of that it's a repeat of spin offs we've seen before.

1.) Chararacter sadly moves
2.) Oh, Character happy! makes new friends!
3.) Characters has adventures


Krusty Kelp City PbucketKrusty Kelp City Pbucket

I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9887
Doubloons : 33530
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 20
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Krusty Kelp City Empty Re: Krusty Kelp City

Post by ExKizuna on 8/12/2011, 8:01 pm

tvguy347 wrote:
Elastic Dog wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Elastic Dog wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Elastic Dog wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
SOF wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
SOF wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:If it's doing well in Bikini Bottom, WHY would he move it away from a place where it's doing financially well? If anything, he'd open up another LOCATION in Kelp City...
because the plot is taking place in New Kelp City.

Your plot makes absolutely no sense. Mr. Krabs is making money in Bikini Bottom, so he moves to Kelp City not knowing if he'll have the same success? Wow... I definitely won't be reading this.
Dude, it's my show. i can do whatever i want to

I love how that's coming from you, who was constantly criticizing Down Under. xD Fucking hypocrite.
So you're basically saying that any spin-off that isn't canon to Spongebob is stupid. So that basically makes a bunch of your spin-offs and others shit, amirite?

... when did I say that? o_o
You obviously suggested it by saying that you wouldn't read it because the Krusty Krab was doing financially fine in the SB universe.

Huh...? I meant his plot reasoning made no sense. Mr. Krabs is apparently all about money, so why would he shut down his successful restaurant and move it to another city where he's not guaranteed success? Doesn't make sense. If SOF worded it wrong, his mistake.
Maybe he feels like he could make more money there? Jesus Christ, does it really matter?

Yes, the concept is stupid, and on top of that it's a repeat of spin offs we've seen before.

1.) Chararacter sadly moves
2.) Oh, Character happy! makes new friends!
3.) Characters has adventures
Dude, it's just a nonsensical spin off. He doesn't need logic, okay? Who cares if he's doing financially well. This can be non-canon.


Krusty Kelp City StriderHiryuanimatedKrusty Kelp City Strider-floatkickKrusty Kelp City Strider_Hiryu_Fanart_by_PoucasTrancKrusty Kelp City Stride10
ExKizuna
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 3408
Doubloons : 20117
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 23
Location : Hi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Krusty Kelp City Empty Re: Krusty Kelp City

Post by Elastic Dog on 8/12/2011, 8:02 pm

tvguy347 wrote:
Elastic Dog wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Elastic Dog wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Elastic Dog wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
SOF wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
SOF wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:If it's doing well in Bikini Bottom, WHY would he move it away from a place where it's doing financially well? If anything, he'd open up another LOCATION in Kelp City...
because the plot is taking place in New Kelp City.

Your plot makes absolutely no sense. Mr. Krabs is making money in Bikini Bottom, so he moves to Kelp City not knowing if he'll have the same success? Wow... I definitely won't be reading this.
Dude, it's my show. i can do whatever i want to

I love how that's coming from you, who was constantly criticizing Down Under. xD Fucking hypocrite.
So you're basically saying that any spin-off that isn't canon to Spongebob is stupid. So that basically makes a bunch of your spin-offs and others shit, amirite?

... when did I say that? o_o
You obviously suggested it by saying that you wouldn't read it because the Krusty Krab was doing financially fine in the SB universe.

Huh...? I meant his plot reasoning made no sense. Mr. Krabs is apparently all about money, so why would he shut down his successful restaurant and move it to another city where he's not guaranteed success? Doesn't make sense. If SOF worded it wrong, his mistake.
Maybe he feels like he could make more money there? Jesus Christ, does it really matter?

Yes, the concept is stupid, and on top of that it's a repeat of spin offs we've seen before.

1.) Chararacter sadly moves
2.) Oh, Character happy! makes new friends!
3.) Characters has adventures
Wait, is having a spin-off that tvguy doesn't like a crime now? Oh puh-leese!
Elastic Dog
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Safari
Posts : 2507
Doubloons : 24274
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 90

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Krusty Kelp City Empty Re: Krusty Kelp City

Post by tvguy347 on 8/12/2011, 8:05 pm

You guys don't understand, even after I've explain twice.

Who said it was a crime? Is it a crime to post my opinion?


Krusty Kelp City PbucketKrusty Kelp City Pbucket

I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9887
Doubloons : 33530
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 20
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Krusty Kelp City Empty Re: Krusty Kelp City

Post by Metal Snake on 8/12/2011, 8:08 pm

tvguy347 wrote:
Elastic Dog wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Elastic Dog wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Elastic Dog wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
SOF wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
SOF wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:If it's doing well in Bikini Bottom, WHY would he move it away from a place where it's doing financially well? If anything, he'd open up another LOCATION in Kelp City...
because the plot is taking place in New Kelp City.

Your plot makes absolutely no sense. Mr. Krabs is making money in Bikini Bottom, so he moves to Kelp City not knowing if he'll have the same success? Wow... I definitely won't be reading this.
Dude, it's my show. i can do whatever i want to

I love how that's coming from you, who was constantly criticizing Down Under. xD Fucking hypocrite.
So you're basically saying that any spin-off that isn't canon to Spongebob is stupid. So that basically makes a bunch of your spin-offs and others shit, amirite?

... when did I say that? o_o
You obviously suggested it by saying that you wouldn't read it because the Krusty Krab was doing financially fine in the SB universe.

Huh...? I meant his plot reasoning made no sense. Mr. Krabs is apparently all about money, so why would he shut down his successful restaurant and move it to another city where he's not guaranteed success? Doesn't make sense. If SOF worded it wrong, his mistake.
Maybe he feels like he could make more money there? Jesus Christ, does it really matter?

Yes, the concept is stupid, and on top of that it's a repeat of spin offs we've seen before.

1.) Chararacter sadly moves
2.) Oh, Character happy! makes new friends!
3.) Characters has adventures

Tvguy, seriously, who gives a damn? Why are you so frustrated about this?
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 3086
Doubloons : 27980
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 23
Location : In a Galaxy Far Away

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Krusty Kelp City Empty Re: Krusty Kelp City

Post by tvguy347 on 8/12/2011, 8:19 pm

Metal Snake wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Elastic Dog wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Elastic Dog wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Elastic Dog wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
SOF wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
SOF wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:If it's doing well in Bikini Bottom, WHY would he move it away from a place where it's doing financially well? If anything, he'd open up another LOCATION in Kelp City...
because the plot is taking place in New Kelp City.

Your plot makes absolutely no sense. Mr. Krabs is making money in Bikini Bottom, so he moves to Kelp City not knowing if he'll have the same success? Wow... I definitely won't be reading this.
Dude, it's my show. i can do whatever i want to

I love how that's coming from you, who was constantly criticizing Down Under. xD Fucking hypocrite.
So you're basically saying that any spin-off that isn't canon to Spongebob is stupid. So that basically makes a bunch of your spin-offs and others shit, amirite?

... when did I say that? o_o
You obviously suggested it by saying that you wouldn't read it because the Krusty Krab was doing financially fine in the SB universe.

Huh...? I meant his plot reasoning made no sense. Mr. Krabs is apparently all about money, so why would he shut down his successful restaurant and move it to another city where he's not guaranteed success? Doesn't make sense. If SOF worded it wrong, his mistake.
Maybe he feels like he could make more money there? Jesus Christ, does it really matter?

Yes, the concept is stupid, and on top of that it's a repeat of spin offs we've seen before.

1.) Chararacter sadly moves
2.) Oh, Character happy! makes new friends!
3.) Characters has adventures

Tvguy, seriously, does it really matter? Why are you so frustrated about this?

Oh my God, I wasn't, but SOF pissed me off with what he said. >_> Jesus...


Krusty Kelp City PbucketKrusty Kelp City Pbucket

I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9887
Doubloons : 33530
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 20
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Krusty Kelp City Empty Re: Krusty Kelp City

Post by ExKizuna on 8/12/2011, 8:23 pm

tvguy347 wrote:You guys don't understand, even after I've explain twice.

Who said it was a crime? Is it a crime to post my opinion?
Krusty Kelp City Joker


Krusty Kelp City StriderHiryuanimatedKrusty Kelp City Strider-floatkickKrusty Kelp City Strider_Hiryu_Fanart_by_PoucasTrancKrusty Kelp City Stride10
ExKizuna
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 3408
Doubloons : 20117
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 23
Location : Hi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Krusty Kelp City Empty Re: Krusty Kelp City

Post by Metal Snake on 8/12/2011, 8:30 pm

tvguy347 wrote:
Metal Snake wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Elastic Dog wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Elastic Dog wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Elastic Dog wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
SOF wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
SOF wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:If it's doing well in Bikini Bottom, WHY would he move it away from a place where it's doing financially well? If anything, he'd open up another LOCATION in Kelp City...
because the plot is taking place in New Kelp City.

Your plot makes absolutely no sense. Mr. Krabs is making money in Bikini Bottom, so he moves to Kelp City not knowing if he'll have the same success? Wow... I definitely won't be reading this.
Dude, it's my show. i can do whatever i want to

I love how that's coming from you, who was constantly criticizing Down Under. xD Fucking hypocrite.
So you're basically saying that any spin-off that isn't canon to Spongebob is stupid. So that basically makes a bunch of your spin-offs and others shit, amirite?

... when did I say that? o_o
You obviously suggested it by saying that you wouldn't read it because the Krusty Krab was doing financially fine in the SB universe.

Huh...? I meant his plot reasoning made no sense. Mr. Krabs is apparently all about money, so why would he shut down his successful restaurant and move it to another city where he's not guaranteed success? Doesn't make sense. If SOF worded it wrong, his mistake.
Maybe he feels like he could make more money there? Jesus Christ, does it really matter?

Yes, the concept is stupid, and on top of that it's a repeat of spin offs we've seen before.

1.) Chararacter sadly moves
2.) Oh, Character happy! makes new friends!
3.) Characters has adventures

Tvguy, seriously, does it really matter? Why are you so frustrated about this?

Oh my God, I wasn't, but SOF pissed me off with what he said. >_> Jesus...

Well you know what, that doesn't give you the right to start insulting him. You were being pretty rude to him from the start just because of something he said in his plot synopsis. Dude, you haven't even read the show yet, it might have just been a simple mistake. And then you start calling him a hypocrite just because he was defending his spin-off? That makes no fucking sense.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 3086
Doubloons : 27980
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 23
Location : In a Galaxy Far Away

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Krusty Kelp City Empty Re: Krusty Kelp City

Post by tvguy347 on 8/12/2011, 8:35 pm

Metal Snake wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Metal Snake wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Elastic Dog wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Elastic Dog wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Elastic Dog wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
SOF wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
SOF wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:If it's doing well in Bikini Bottom, WHY would he move it away from a place where it's doing financially well? If anything, he'd open up another LOCATION in Kelp City...
because the plot is taking place in New Kelp City.

Your plot makes absolutely no sense. Mr. Krabs is making money in Bikini Bottom, so he moves to Kelp City not knowing if he'll have the same success? Wow... I definitely won't be reading this.
Dude, it's my show. i can do whatever i want to

I love how that's coming from you, who was constantly criticizing Down Under. xD Fucking hypocrite.
So you're basically saying that any spin-off that isn't canon to Spongebob is stupid. So that basically makes a bunch of your spin-offs and others shit, amirite?

... when did I say that? o_o
You obviously suggested it by saying that you wouldn't read it because the Krusty Krab was doing financially fine in the SB universe.

Huh...? I meant his plot reasoning made no sense. Mr. Krabs is apparently all about money, so why would he shut down his successful restaurant and move it to another city where he's not guaranteed success? Doesn't make sense. If SOF worded it wrong, his mistake.
Maybe he feels like he could make more money there? Jesus Christ, does it really matter?

Yes, the concept is stupid, and on top of that it's a repeat of spin offs we've seen before.

1.) Chararacter sadly moves
2.) Oh, Character happy! makes new friends!
3.) Characters has adventures

Tvguy, seriously, does it really matter? Why are you so frustrated about this?

Oh my God, I wasn't, but SOF pissed me off with what he said. >_> Jesus...

Well you know what, that doesn't give you the right to start insulting him. You were being pretty rude to him from the start just because of something he said in his plot synopsis. Dude, you haven't even read the show yet, it might have just been a simple mistake. And then you start calling him a hypocrite just because he was defending his spin-off? That makes no fucking sense.

I WASN'T insulting him. I tried to tell him what he'd written made no sense, but apparently people don't see that. And yes, he IS a hypocrite. He rags on Down Under, and yet he just said, "Dude, it's my show, so I can do what I want." So yeah, he is a hypocrite.


Krusty Kelp City PbucketKrusty Kelp City Pbucket

I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9887
Doubloons : 33530
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 20
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Krusty Kelp City Empty Re: Krusty Kelp City

Post by JCM on 8/12/2011, 8:37 pm

Well, the premise is interesting, so I'll probably be reading this when it come out. Sucks that I have to wait so long, though.
JCM
JCM
Customers
Customers

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 1014
Doubloons : 17261
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 23
Location : The Pacific

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Krusty Kelp City Empty Re: Krusty Kelp City

Post by Elastic Dog on 8/12/2011, 8:37 pm

tvguy347 wrote:
Metal Snake wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Metal Snake wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Elastic Dog wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Elastic Dog wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Elastic Dog wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
SOF wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
SOF wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:If it's doing well in Bikini Bottom, WHY would he move it away from a place where it's doing financially well? If anything, he'd open up another LOCATION in Kelp City...
because the plot is taking place in New Kelp City.

Your plot makes absolutely no sense. Mr. Krabs is making money in Bikini Bottom, so he moves to Kelp City not knowing if he'll have the same success? Wow... I definitely won't be reading this.
Dude, it's my show. i can do whatever i want to

I love how that's coming from you, who was constantly criticizing Down Under. xD Fucking hypocrite.
So you're basically saying that any spin-off that isn't canon to Spongebob is stupid. So that basically makes a bunch of your spin-offs and others shit, amirite?

... when did I say that? o_o
You obviously suggested it by saying that you wouldn't read it because the Krusty Krab was doing financially fine in the SB universe.

Huh...? I meant his plot reasoning made no sense. Mr. Krabs is apparently all about money, so why would he shut down his successful restaurant and move it to another city where he's not guaranteed success? Doesn't make sense. If SOF worded it wrong, his mistake.
Maybe he feels like he could make more money there? Jesus Christ, does it really matter?

Yes, the concept is stupid, and on top of that it's a repeat of spin offs we've seen before.

1.) Chararacter sadly moves
2.) Oh, Character happy! makes new friends!
3.) Characters has adventures

Tvguy, seriously, does it really matter? Why are you so frustrated about this?

Oh my God, I wasn't, but SOF pissed me off with what he said. >_> Jesus...

Well you know what, that doesn't give you the right to start insulting him. You were being pretty rude to him from the start just because of something he said in his plot synopsis. Dude, you haven't even read the show yet, it might have just been a simple mistake. And then you start calling him a hypocrite just because he was defending his spin-off? That makes no fucking sense.

I WASN'T insulting him. I tried to tell him what he'd written made no sense, but apparently people don't see that. And yes, he IS a hypocrite. He rags on Down Under, and yet he just said, "Dude, it's my show, so I can do what I want." So yeah, he is a hypocrite.
He didn't say what you should do on your show though. And stop raping the word hypocrite.
Elastic Dog
Elastic Dog
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Safari
Posts : 2507
Doubloons : 24274
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 90

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Krusty Kelp City Empty Re: Krusty Kelp City

Post by tvguy347 on 8/12/2011, 8:39 pm

Elastic Dog wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Metal Snake wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Metal Snake wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Elastic Dog wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Elastic Dog wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Elastic Dog wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
SOF wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
SOF wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:If it's doing well in Bikini Bottom, WHY would he move it away from a place where it's doing financially well? If anything, he'd open up another LOCATION in Kelp City...
because the plot is taking place in New Kelp City.

Your plot makes absolutely no sense. Mr. Krabs is making money in Bikini Bottom, so he moves to Kelp City not knowing if he'll have the same success? Wow... I definitely won't be reading this.
Dude, it's my show. i can do whatever i want to

I love how that's coming from you, who was constantly criticizing Down Under. xD Fucking hypocrite.
So you're basically saying that any spin-off that isn't canon to Spongebob is stupid. So that basically makes a bunch of your spin-offs and others shit, amirite?

... when did I say that? o_o
You obviously suggested it by saying that you wouldn't read it because the Krusty Krab was doing financially fine in the SB universe.

Huh...? I meant his plot reasoning made no sense. Mr. Krabs is apparently all about money, so why would he shut down his successful restaurant and move it to another city where he's not guaranteed success? Doesn't make sense. If SOF worded it wrong, his mistake.
Maybe he feels like he could make more money there? Jesus Christ, does it really matter?

Yes, the concept is stupid, and on top of that it's a repeat of spin offs we've seen before.

1.) Chararacter sadly moves
2.) Oh, Character happy! makes new friends!
3.) Characters has adventures

Tvguy, seriously, does it really matter? Why are you so frustrated about this?

Oh my God, I wasn't, but SOF pissed me off with what he said. >_> Jesus...

Well you know what, that doesn't give you the right to start insulting him. You were being pretty rude to him from the start just because of something he said in his plot synopsis. Dude, you haven't even read the show yet, it might have just been a simple mistake. And then you start calling him a hypocrite just because he was defending his spin-off? That makes no fucking sense.

I WASN'T insulting him. I tried to tell him what he'd written made no sense, but apparently people don't see that. And yes, he IS a hypocrite. He rags on Down Under, and yet he just said, "Dude, it's my show, so I can do what I want." So yeah, he is a hypocrite.
He didn't say what you should do on your show though. And stop raping the word hypocrite.

And neither did I. o_o I told him something that he'd messed up on, and then he says it's apparently part of the plot, but the plot makes no sense.


Krusty Kelp City PbucketKrusty Kelp City Pbucket

I'M GOING TO SLEEP. OR WATCH GEORGE LOPEZ. WASTING TIME ON HERE NOT SLEEPING IS SHAMEFUL TO ME. GOODNIGHT.
~Person on the Xat
tvguy347
tvguy347
Cashiers
Cashiers

Browser : Safari
Posts : 9887
Doubloons : 33530
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 20
Location : Don't worry about it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Krusty Kelp City Empty Re: Krusty Kelp City

Post by Metal Snake on 8/12/2011, 8:41 pm

tvguy347 wrote:
Metal Snake wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Metal Snake wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Elastic Dog wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Elastic Dog wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
Elastic Dog wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
SOF wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:
SOF wrote:
tvguy347 wrote:If it's doing well in Bikini Bottom, WHY would he move it away from a place where it's doing financially well? If anything, he'd open up another LOCATION in Kelp City...
because the plot is taking place in New Kelp City.

Your plot makes absolutely no sense. Mr. Krabs is making money in Bikini Bottom, so he moves to Kelp City not knowing if he'll have the same success? Wow... I definitely won't be reading this.
Dude, it's my show. i can do whatever i want to

I love how that's coming from you, who was constantly criticizing Down Under. xD Fucking hypocrite.
So you're basically saying that any spin-off that isn't canon to Spongebob is stupid. So that basically makes a bunch of your spin-offs and others shit, amirite?

... when did I say that? o_o
You obviously suggested it by saying that you wouldn't read it because the Krusty Krab was doing financially fine in the SB universe.

Huh...? I meant his plot reasoning made no sense. Mr. Krabs is apparently all about money, so why would he shut down his successful restaurant and move it to another city where he's not guaranteed success? Doesn't make sense. If SOF worded it wrong, his mistake.
Maybe he feels like he could make more money there? Jesus Christ, does it really matter?

Yes, the concept is stupid, and on top of that it's a repeat of spin offs we've seen before.

1.) Chararacter sadly moves
2.) Oh, Character happy! makes new friends!
3.) Characters has adventures

Tvguy, seriously, does it really matter? Why are you so frustrated about this?

Oh my God, I wasn't, but SOF pissed me off with what he said. >_> Jesus...

Well you know what, that doesn't give you the right to start insulting him. You were being pretty rude to him from the start just because of something he said in his plot synopsis. Dude, you haven't even read the show yet, it might have just been a simple mistake. And then you start calling him a hypocrite just because he was defending his spin-off? That makes no fucking sense.

I WASN'T insulting him. I tried to tell him what he'd written made no sense, but apparently people don't see that. And yes, he IS a hypocrite. He rags on Down Under, and yet he just said, "Dude, it's my show, so I can do what I want." So yeah, he is a hypocrite.

Tvguy, I'm afraid that there are two things wrong with that statement. First of all, the word, "hypocrite" IS an insult, especially if you use a curse word to amplify it. Second, and even more astounding, is the fact that you're trying to say it's a fact that he's a hypocrite. How the fuck can you say that he's a hypocrite for "ragging on" Down Under, when you're ragging on his show before IT'S EVEN BEGUN. Learn to handle opinions damn it, because you are
making no fucking sense right now.
Metal Snake
Metal Snake
Good Noodles
Good Noodles

Browser : Firefox
Posts : 3086
Doubloons : 27980
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 23
Location : In a Galaxy Far Away

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Krusty Kelp City Empty Re: Krusty Kelp City

Post by ExKizuna on 8/12/2011, 8:42 pm

2 pages of fighting? Locked and trashed. SOF, you can make another thread, and NOBODY will continue this fight.


Krusty Kelp City StriderHiryuanimatedKrusty Kelp City Strider-floatkickKrusty Kelp City Strider_Hiryu_Fanart_by_PoucasTrancKrusty Kelp City Stride10
ExKizuna
ExKizuna
Managers
Managers

Browser : Internet Explorer
Posts : 3408
Doubloons : 20117
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 23
Location : Hi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Krusty Kelp City Empty Re: Krusty Kelp City

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum